John Doe (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

John Doe (MM/M)

Post by slackywacky »

John Doe

“Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.” I thought. “Please get me out of here…”

It did not sound like that, the huge wad in my mouth kept me from saying anything that anybody could understand, and the duct-tape wrapped around my head 7 times made sure the wad was not coming out of my mouth any time soon.

“Please come back and let me go.” I cried.

There was very little chance of that either. I was somewhere along the road that followed Butler Creek, near Reedsport, Oregon, USA, although I did not know that. Road was a big word for the dirt track that had brought me here. I had not seen the road, nor the car that was used to bring me here. For that matter, I had no idea who the people were that had brought me to this wooded area.

“Help.” I screamed in my gag as loud as I could.

I already knew that it was no use, but at least it gave me a glimmer of hope that I would be rescued. I was thirsty, I was hungry, I needed to go to the bathroom, although I already peed my pants during the many hours I had been here in the woods. The duct-tape over my eyes made it impossible to see anything and it also muted some of the sounds, but all I had heard so far was animals. Based on the changing of the sounds I could tell it had turned dark, as the sounds had changed, and when the next morning came around the sounds I remembered from the previous day returned. Based on that I estimated I had been here for more than 24 hours.

“Thanks for the coffee.” I remembered saying at the Dunkin' near my residence in Spokane, Washington.

I walked around the corner of the coffee shop and saw an old blue GMC van standing next to my car. It was parked so close on the driver’s side, I would never be able to open the door to my car, so I walked over to the van to see if the driver was in it. Technically, it was not my car, it was not registered to me. When I walked towards the driver’s door, the sliding door opened, and four hands grabbed me. One of them pressed a sweet-smelling cloth on my face, covering my nose and mouth. I tried to resist, fight them off, but the combination of strong arms and the drug did their job and I lost consciousness.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Was all I could say when the drug wore off.

My situation had changed drastically. I was helpless, my wrists were tied behind my back. I could feel the pressure of rope, but also the stickiness of tape. My hands were wrapped into balls, making use of my fingers impossible. Tape ran from my wrists to my elbows and based on the pressure, rope was used to tie my elbows before the tape was wrapped around them. They were almost touching and the pain in my shoulders told me I was not that flexible, but whoever had grabbed me did not seem to care about me being comfortable.

“Shut up.” A gruffy voice said.

The voice was not familiar to me. I could tell I was in a car as we were moving, possible the van that was used to kidnap me, but being blindfolded made it a little hard to determine if that was indeed the case. My legs were tied at knees and ankles and pulled in a very tight hogtie, if my fingers had not been taped, I could have touched my heels. My back was complaining about the tension of the hogtie, but again, my kidnappers did not seem to care.

“Hmmppffff.” I cried in my gag.

I learned quickly not to make too much noise, as a stick of some kind was used to hit me on my shoulder, and it did hurt like hell.

“Hmmppffff.” I cried out when I got another smack with the stick.

“I told you to shut up.” The gruffy voice said again.

We drove for what seemed hours on end. The radio was off, the person, or persons, I had not been able to determine yet if there was more than one, said nothing. I could occasionally hear and feel the car passing railroad tracks, but without knowing where I was, that was not going to help me. I was hoping for a police car to stop us, but this was not the movies and nothing like that happened. All I could do was cry in pain in my bondage. Tape was used to wrap my upper body, from my shoulders to my waist, making it impossible to move my arms. I really wanted to unfold my legs, but tape and rope around my legs made sure I could not.

“Hmmppfff.” I cried softly, not wanting another beating with the stick.

More time passed, until I could feel the car change from a paved road onto a dirt track. We drove for several miles, before suddenly the car stopped. I heard two doors open, which answered the question if there was more than one person transporting me. I had seen 4 arms when I was kidnapped, so maybe these were the same people. The sliding door of the van opened.

“Hmmppfffff.” I tried but got a slap in the face as a reward.

“Told you to shut up.” The gruffy voice said again.

I was lifted and carried, still hogtied, into the woods. They walked a decent distance, before I was dropped on the floor.

“Hmmppfff.” I screamed in my gag, as I landed none to gently on the floor.

Expecting another smack, I cowered, but nothing of the sort happened. No slap, no gruffy voice. I was however lifted and placed on my knees against what felt like a tree. More duct tape was used, and the tree and I became best buddies, there was nothing separating us. I heard steps leaving and soon all I heard was nature sounds. I was not sure, the tape around my head blocked some sounds, but I thought I heard a car start.

“Oh, fuck, they are leaving me here.” I thought.

It became clear that I was alone. I could scream as much as I wanted, nobody reacted to it. Here I was, helpless tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere, wherever nowhere was. I did not have a clue as to why I was here. My parents were dead, I have no siblings, and I was not rich. Didn’t have a girlfriend, at least not something steady, so why I was taken was a puzzle to me.

“Hmmppfffff.” I screamed.

All that was over 24 hours ago. The here and now was almost unchanged, still tightly tied on my knees against a tree. My pants had dried again from when I had to pee and could no longer keep it in. Feeling the warm liquid running along my legs was not very pleasant, but at least it had dried up. My throat was as dry as could be, I really needed a drink. And my stomach was rumbling. I was not sure I still had arms, I could not feel them, much the same for my legs. In the beginning my knees had been hurting from my weight resting on them, but now I was way beyond that point. My body was shutting down. I could not move, other than my head and I was so tired, all I could do was rest it against the tree that I was taped to.

“Why?”

It was a question I kept asking myself and that I could not answer. I was just a simple guy, doing a not important job on an assembly line, making 8 bucks an hour. My life consisted of sleep, work, have a drink and sleep again. I had not met any new people lately, I did not do drugs, legal or not, and I just managed to live from pay cheque to pay cheque. I was never arrested, had not served in the military and did not even own a computer.

“Hmmppfff?” I said, when I felt something hit me.

A few moments later I figured out what it was, rain. Because I was tied to a tree, I was partially covered by the leaves and only drips reached me. I wished I could do something to catch the rain, but being as helpless as I was, there was not much I could do. The rain was enough to make me wet, but nothing reached my dry mouth.

“Help.”

Hours later, another night had come, I was not even sure I made any sounds anymore; it might just be my imagination that I was calling for help. There were no tears left to cry, all my tears had dried up a long time ago. It felt like the world around me was getting smaller and smaller, darkness creeping in. I tried to keep it away, mentally pushing, but the darkness was starting to close in further and further. Tired as I was, thirsty and hungry, my body slowly gave up and I passed out.

“Anything new on this case?”

The chief of police read the file yet again. Every bi-annual review of open cases caused him to go through the few pages that made up the file. They never found out who the body was that was taped to the tree. The time period between the crime being committed and the body being found had been so long, over 2 years, that not much was left of the body. The items found at the crime scene were not useful, the duct tape and rope could have been bought anywhere. The clothes of the victim came from Walmart, which was another dead end and the DNA was not in the system.

“No, sir. Nothing new on John Doe.”

The chief placed the file back into the open case files box and picked the next one out of the pile. Maybe they had more luck, but they would probably never solve the case of the body tied to the tree.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Oh my. That's pretty grim. Well written, but grim.
On the other hand, these are grim times.
You do excellent work, Mr Wacky.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Oh my. That's pretty grim. Well written, but grim.
On the other hand, these are grim times.
You do excellent work, Mr Wacky.
This dark tale was the result of somebody saying that my other stories always end well, which they do. I did not have this ending in mind when I started to write it, but it turned out that way. I won't say I write many like this, but occasional it is fun to not be nice.

Thank you for your comments, I try.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago A dark tale, bud excellent. Good writing man
Thank you. Appreciated.

beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Wow! This reads like a great Harlan Ellison short story. Very well written.
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago Wow! This reads like a great Harlan Ellison short story. Very well written.
I take that as a large compliment, although I don't think I am cantankerous. Wild, angry and litigious... maybe, but not cantankerous ;)

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I have to say, that was awesome. Would be interested to see the next victims story and find out who and why?
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Exceptionally twisted and dark, which I do not say as a negative! Very enjoyable story
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic