Story Request - Beta Delta Sigma Mu F+/f+ completed

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Story Request - Beta Delta Sigma Mu F+/f+ completed

Post by herdfaninrva »

Beta Delta Sigma Mu

“I wonder if it will be tonight,” Kayla said.

“I hope so,” Holly replied.

The two girls had been friends since middle school. Kayla was small, only 5’1”, but her ample boobs and magnetic personality meant she was not short of friends – male and female. Holly had the body for the activities she loved: dancing and gymnastics. Tall, slim with tits that were just large enough to be attractive. They had begun playing tie-up games with the kids in their neighborhood around 6th grade and had found that they enjoyed being both captor and captive. As the games progressed through the years, their tieups had become more sophisticated, difficult to escape from, and at times intentionally uncomfortable. Occasionally, they had even included interrogation play where various methods were used to attempt to extract information from the captive(s). All of these escalations added to their enjoyment of the games. Now college roommates, they had chosen their current school in part because of Beta Delta Sigma Mu sorority. This group was well known for their tieup activities and openly practiced them with the blessing of the school’s administration.

Down the hall, roommates Lexie and Ann had just returned from their shift at the local Hooters. Unlike their fellow pledges, they had met on move-in day. Lexie was average height and carried a few extra pounds. Still, she was a favorite of her customers. Ann had earned a place on the swimsuit calendar despite being only 18 and a newcomer to the restaurant. Despite coming from very different backgrounds – Lexie from a small town in Appalachia and Ann from a nearby beach resort – they had quickly become friends. They had discovered their mutual love of bondage only when they both showed up at the sorority’s recruitment event. Since then, they had tied each other almost every night.

A sophomore at the school, Jill had never been tied nor spanked, but after a year of seeing the sorority’s members smiles and hearing their laughter as they paraded around campus in various states of bondage, she knew she had to try to become a part of that. Always quiet and living alone by choice, she wanted to become what they were. Her interview had been extensive, and she had been made to understand that what went on inside the house was far more intense than the public stuff. Likewise, she had made her lack of experience clear but had expressed a willingness work as hard as necessary to reach a tolerance and skill level that would qualify her for full membership. Impressed by her candor, determination, and cheerfulness, the group had decided that not only would they accept her but that they would do whatever was needed to insure her success. On this night, she was in her tiny apartment catching up on some recreational reading. She had just gotten comfortable when her phone announced at text message. “Put on your sorority bikini – no shoes, but pantyhose if you wish. Unlock your door then get on your knees facing away from it. Put on your blindfold. Wait for instructions.” Joyously, Jill ran to her bedroom and opened the box which had been marked, “Do not open until told to do so.” Inside was a bikini in the blue and gold of the school’s arch rival. This would be her attire for all sorority functions until she earned full membership. It would then be replaced by one in her school’s scarlet and grey. She had seen the pledges the previous year in these but had never been close enough to them to notice that the nipples were covered with detachable discs. The ones currently on there were very soft and tight so as to highlight what lay underneath. She had heard rumors that other versions were not so gentle. After taking a moment to think about what may be ahead for her, she decided to go with the hose underneath and slipped into the suit. She had always worn more modest ones but quickly realized that she like the feel and especially the look of this one on her. She grabbed the gold blindfold, ran to open the door, then took the ordered position. How long would she have to wait?
“Hands behind your back. Feet shoulder-width apart.”

Jill immediately recognized the voice as Kathy, the member who had interviewed her. Immediately, she felt the cold steel of handcuffs around her wrists and leg irons on her ankles and realized that for the first time in her life she was helpless. Anyone could do anything they wanted to her. “Strange,” she thought. “I’m scared to death yet have never felt so free.”

“Pledge Jill, you've done well,” said Jessica, another member. “Normally at this point you'd be gagged, but we know this is your first time in bondage. Because of that, you'll be free to talk with us as we begin our journey. We'll gag you later. Also, during that time, you may ask for the blindfold to be removed and we'll be glad to do that. Once we're joined by the next pledges, that option will be gone. Do you understand, and are you making this journey of your own free will?”

“Yes. Thank you for your concern, but may I ask to be gagged now? I do not want anything special because of my inexperience.”

“You may indeed ask, but your request is denied for safety reasons. I know how you WANT to react to this, but there’s not guarantee that you will.”

“I understand. Thank you.”

Before leaving, texts were sent to Lexie and Ann. “Work uniforms, different color shorts. Cut-off shirts, hose, no bras, no shoes. One of you tie the other as strictly as you can but still allowing her to walk then do the same to yourself. Hands away from your butts. Blindfolds. Gags. On your knees facing away from the door. Bikinis in a bag that we can grab.”

The trio chatted amiably as they made their way across campus. Many of their fellow students noticed that one was bound and blindfolded, but they treated this as a normal event, which it was. A few commented that they were happy to see the sorority conducting business as usual.

When they arrived, it was obvious that Lexie had been the one tying. Ann’s arms were pinned to her back in a hammer-lock position with several feet of rope holding them against her body. Though hidden under her shirt, more rope clearly encircled and compressed the base of her breasts. Her ankles were connected by chains that would allow her to take about half her normal length steps. Lexie had bound her breasts in the same manner under her shirt and her ankles in the same manner as her roommate’s. Her hands were cuffed to the back of a collar around her neck. Both were in the ordered position.

“Ladies, I'm impressed!” Jess told them. “Well done!” Turning to Jill, she said, “Here's your first test. First, pick a color: black or orange.”

“Orange.”

“Now pick another: red or grey.”

“Red.”

“You now have another choice. Because of the colors you chose – those of our shorts – either you are going to spank Lexie or I am going to spank Kathy.”

“I would rather watch and receive a few spankings before I give one. I choose that you spank Kathy.”

“Makes sense! However, you and Lexie will still participate. Lexie, stand up. Jill, I am going to remove your cuffs and blindfold. Pull her shorts and hose down to her ankles.

Kathy, 20 medium spanks or 10 good ones?”

“Give me 10 of your best!” Without instruction, she dropped her shorts and bikini bottom, kicked them aside, and grabbed her ankles while Jill carried out her orders. “Ready when you are. Make ‘em count!”

“Jill, grab her shoulders. Since she isn’t tied, I want to make sure she doesn’t fall.” Taking a small but heavy red paddle from her backpack, Jess delivered her first blow.

SMACK!

“That was perfect. Give me 9 more just like it!”

Jill could hardly believe her eyes as Kathy smiled after each stroke. Would she ever be able to do that? A few minutes later, she pulled Lexie’s bottoms back up then willingly accepted the return of her bondage. This time she would be gagged.

The last texts were sent. “Unlock your door. Sorority bikinis. Crotch ropes or chains. One of you with hose, the other barefoot. Hands cuffed to the crotch piece in front. Blindfolds. Gags. On your beds. Face down.”

“Good start!” Kayla said.

“Sure is. I’ll go barefoot.”

Their instructions were quickly carried out. When the others arrived, Jess removed Lexie’s gag. “Barefoot or hose?”

“Hose.”

“Get on the floor, feet in the air. Kayla's going to whip them. Since Kathy got spanked earlier, Holly's going to whip mine. Kathy, tie me up, gag me, then take off their handcuffs and blindfolds.”

The two pledges were freed and quickly carried out their missions. When they finished, Kathy kicked off her flip-flops then she and Jess stripped off their tank tops and shorts to reveal their red and gray bikinis, symbols of full sorority membership. The group then moved outside for the “Parade of the Pledges.” By now, other members had alerted anyone they could find to come out and watch. The group would form two ranks. In the first, Kayla, Lexie, Kathy, and Jill were locked together arm-in-arm. All were gagged, and all but Kathy blindfolded. In the second, Jess had likewise secured herself between Ann and Holly. “Forward march!” yelled one of the veteran members, and the parade began. Cheers and laughter filled the air as thing long-standing tradition made its way across campus. Suddenly, the reason for the gags became obvious as batteries of ice-water-loaded squirt guns opened up from multiple angles. This would be repeated several times before they reached the house.
Last edited by herdfaninrva 5 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

This is as far as I have gotten. If there is interest I will continue. Replies or PM welcome.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm sure you'll be getting some meaningful reviews soon.

Just don't forget to add the gender roles to the story title.
You can also boost your reader count by getting this story into the Story Catalogue section ;)

As far as feedback goes, I like your style.
It's detailed and descriptive, without being too heavy or distracting.

I do have two suggestions. One would be to edit the first chapter and create more spacing and paragraphs. My eyes tend to get lost and mixed between lines when the chunks of texts are too big.

The dialogue seems really clean cut and proper.
Using contractions and a few slangs here and there would add some flair to the characters ;)
Just an idea.

All in all, a fun read!
Thanks for posting.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Thank's. I can't believe I forgot the tags again!! I'll fix that tonight. Good feedback. I agree on all counts and will clean those areas as well.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

herdfaninrva wrote: 6 years ago Thank's. I can't believe I forgot the tags again!! I'll fix that tonight. Good feedback. I agree on all counts and will clean those areas as well.
No worries. It's easy to forget. We used to have separate boards on the old forum, which didn't require use to tag everything. IMO, it's better the way it is right now, especially since there is too little content to warrant loads of sub-sections.

Maybe in a year or two we'll have gathered enough stories for the gender sub-sections to be worth it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is well-written and fun. I look forward to future additions.

May I suggest breaks (blank lines) between paragraphs and (especially) dialogue? My tired old eyes have trouble scanning large blocks of text.

Thanks for posting. Please write more!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Going to clean that up shortly. Copy and paste from Word didn't work very well. It took me a couple of weeks to get to this point so will probably take that long to get to another logical stopping point.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Good Story. Clean and To the point. Nice Despriptions of Characters. And Good writing
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Thanks!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

By the time they reached their destination, all seven were drenched. The cold water had caused their nipples to become clearly visible as they poked through the soft fabric of their bikini tops. Once inside, they were led to a holding area and their restraints were removed. “STRIP!” ordered Mandy, the president. “Each of you will find a box with your name on it. Put your clothes in there. Jess and Kathy, one of the three of us will join the pledges for tonight since some of the activities require partners. Would either of you like to volunteer?”

“Yes,” they replied in unison.

“I expected that but was hoping otherwise. It’s been a rough week, and I’m ready for some bottom time as well. Only one way to do this fairly…High card wins…Jess?”

“Six.”

“Kathy?”

“King.”

“Darn!! Three…Jess, your extra bikini is in your locker. and you may dress if you’d like then join me in the basement. The rest of you have 15 minutes to do as you wish or need to. When you finish, choose one of the six boxes on the shelf and a set of restraints. Kathy will show you how to put them on. The contents of the box will determine who your partner for the evening is and what your first challenge will be. Do not open the box. That will be done when you arrive in the basement.”
“I’ll stay naked,” Jess told her as they left.

All six returned a bit ahead of schedule, so Kathy began, “We don’t have a lot of protocol or jargon here, but what I am about to teach you is one of the most important. It’s called, ‘standby.’ Here’s how it works. If a member wants to dominate someone, she can log into the house system. She selects how many people she wants to tie up or whatever, where she wants to meet, and what combination of blindfolded, gagged, and nude she wants. The system matches her profile with all the girls currently in the house and picks the closest matches. It will always select at least twice as many as she requested. It will then announce for those girls to assume standby and meet her at the given location. It does not announce who made the request. Everyone then has five minutes to opt out or report as instructed. If you opt out you must have a reason. If you do not do one of the two within five minutes or the reason you enter is deemed invalid by the committee who reviews them, you will be punished the next weekend. When everyone gets there, the person who made the request chooses who she wants to play with and releases the others. If you want someone to tie you up, you can enter that in the computer with where you want to meet, go to standby, and the system will do the same thing with someone to top you. Clear? Lexie?”

“Is that open to us now?”

“Partially. You can use it to bottom, but if you want to top, it will only select from among the other pledges. If it can’t get the number needed, it will announce for volunteers, and anyone who wants can do so.”

“Sounds like a great system!”

“It is. No one has ever gone without a playmate since it was developed a few years ago…Ready to learn ‘standby?’” All five agreed that they were, so she continued, “This is actually ‘standby g-n’ because we’ll be gagged and nude. If b is in there it means blindfolded. You can do this in any order, but this is my way. Obviously, if you’re called for n and you aren’t you have to strip first. Just lay your clothes wherever is close. No one will bother them. Same with books, your phone, etc. There are standby kits all over the house. Follow along. The first thing I do is put on the legirons. Next, I take the chain, pull it tight around my waist, run the padlock through the back anchor point like this, then slip the lock through the chain on the handcuffs and close it. Finally, I but on the blindfold and/or gag then snap my wrists into the cuffs. Don’t worry about the chain gag having germs on them. When they come off the go into a special barrel in the basement and get sanitized before they are put back out for use. Questions?...Everyone locked in and ready? OK. Grab a box, and I’ll hit the buzzer to let everyone know we are coming.”

When they reached the playroom, all the active members as well as some alumnae were seated or standing around the room. Per sorority rules, all were barefoot although a few were wearing hose. Most wore their official bikini but others wore short shorts and cropped tank tops. A few like Jess had chosen to be nude. Four, however, were naked, blindfolded, gagged, and stretched into frames holding them in an X shape. On Mandy’s instructions, Jess and five others took the boxes and placed them on a table. “Ladies, stand behind your box…Here’s what is going to happen. The three ladies you see bound are your whipping girls. One will be assigned to each team. Each will be punished for the actions of the team assigned to her. The contents of your box will determine your teammate for your first challenge and what that challenge will be. One way that your whipping girl will be punished is if you are the last team to complete your challenge. The other is any variation from the rules that may occur. OK. Time to find out who’s going to do what with whom. Kathy, you have box one…Your teammate is box six, which is Ann. You’re whipping girl is Mimi. Your challenge is to escape from hogties that I will put both of you in. You will be blindfolded and she will be gagged. To make the challenge more difficult, your nipples will be connected with clamps. You may only remove those by pulling your bodies apart. No hands.

"Jill, you have number two. Your partner is Holly, and your whipping girl is Susan. You will be hogcuffed with restraints that do not use the same key. Holly’s hands and feet will be shackled with irons that use still different keys. Those keys are in the bags that you see hanging from the ceiling. The substance in them is the hottest sauce we can find. Holly will have to use her mouth to open the bags then bring the keys back for you to free yourselves. Because of that, you have a choice of nipple clamps, having your feet whipped, or hot sauce in your mouth. By fingers on your right hand, tell me 1, 2, or 3….2 it is….

"Kayla and Lexie, you know who your partner is! Your whipping girl is Alli. Your challenge is the wooden pony. Each of you will straddle a 4*4 turned so that is edge goes into your pussy. It will be raised until only the balls of your feet touch the floor. Your hands will be cuffed behind you and your ankles shackled. You will back down the pony to the keys which will unlock your cuffs then return to your starting point to get the keys to your ankle restraints."
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

OK, readers. I'm going to stop here until Tuesday evening my time (EDT USA). Who looses? Any rules infractions? If so, who and what? Please reply by PM so we don't spoil it for others.
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

A wickedly cute and fun story. :)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Sorry for the delay in continuing. Bad case of writer's block. Will hopefully get rid of that and be back soon.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Part 3

With her athletic background, Holly had no trouble making her way to the bags with the keys. To make matters even better, there was no such thing as sauce that was too hot for her, or so she thought. The first two bags she tore open contained no keys, but each filled her mouth almost completely. Now distracted by the fire there, she lost he balance and accidentally grabbed a bag with her hands and pulled it open. This gave her one key. Realizing her mistake, she was much more careful as she moved to the others, but being barefoot proved to be both a blessing and a curse. It helped her with traction on the increasingly slick floor, but the sauce soon began to burn her feet and making concentration even more difficult. After retrieving two more keys without incident, she again lost her balance, grabbed the final bag with her hands tearing it open. Knowing that Susan faced punishment because of her, she was determined not to be last so quickly gathered herself and returned to Jill. Luck was with them as the first key she tried on Jill’s wrist cuffs worked. With her hands free, she quickly took over and despite a few mismatches soon had them unbound.

Meanwhile, Kathy and Ann were making their challenge look like child’s play. Despite their gags, they were able to agree to pull the clamps off immediately to give themselves more freedom of movement. This allowed them to work on the ropes as they wished. Within minutes, they were free.

Kayla and Lexie were having entirely different luck. Kayla slipped on her first step, but quick action by the always-present spotters kept her from falling, but the pain in her sensitive parts was too intense for her to immediately resume her assignment. Proceeding carefully now, she completed her trek and freed herself. Lexie was having sensitivity issues of a much different nature. Even move she made got more of her juices flowing. While these helped lubricate the board, she was continually move closer to orgasm. About ½ way down, it hit her full force. Again, the spotters had to intervene. When they did, it was obvious that it would be some time before she could continue, so they helped her to the far end of the board, released the chain holding it, and helped her back to where the others were standing.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Part 4

“You OK?” Ann asked her roommate.

“I will be in a few minutes. I had no idea that would happen. I’ve only cum like that a couple of times, and thankfully my boyfriend had me tied down to the bed. I don’t even want to think about what I caused to happen to poor Alli, though. I’ll have to make sure she gets her revenge.” Turning to Savannah and Meg, the girls who were holding her up, she added, “I can stand now. Thanks!”

By now, Mandy had joined them. “Ladies, I have good and bad news. The good first. Despite the end results for Kayla and Lexie, we could not be happier with you. Your attitudes and efforts this evening have exceeded our expectations. You have passed your first test toward becoming full members with flying colors. Now, to the results of the challenges. Kathy, Ann, I can’t say much! I thought I was good at tying, but you made me look like a beginner. My ego is hurting, but there’s no rule against that, and there shouldn’t be. Well done! However, Kathy, you know that Mimi would not be happy if she had been in that position for this long without getting something, so in honor of your success, she gets 10 on her ass with her favorite knotted cat. Holly, Jill, good job. Jill, you took the whipping well. I have to admit that I was a little surprised.”
“I’m always barefoot, so my feet are pretty tough. It wasn’t that bad. I should have let you know. I’m willing to be punished for that.”
“Great attitude, but you were under no obligation to tell us. We’ll plan for that next time. Holly, using your hands was clearly accidental, but that does not mitigate the violation. Susan will receive 10 lashes on her ass with the single tail and 10 on her tits with the crop. Kayla, next time, relax. You were trying way too hard. Nice recovery, but you were actually responsible for your team being last. You finished after the other two. Alli will receive 25 cane strokes on her ass for that. Lexie, I heard you say that you had no clue that you were going to react that way. I believe you, so obviously you could not have been prepared to deal with it. Still, you did not complete your task, so Alli also gets a 20 clothespin zipper.”

“I am so sorry! I’ll gladly let her do anything she wants to me!”

Gently putting an arm around her, Mandy replied, “That’s not how it works around here. We are all one body. We take the same risks. At times, you will be in her position, so the same thing could happen to you. With the exception of Mimi and a couple of others who are out of town with volleyball who are true pain sluts so want to be whipping girls as often as possible, we rotate that role equally. Now, we start the punishments. Savannah is our dungeon mistress tonight so will carry them out. Mimi is up first, so since she is gagged, Kathy, you can count and ask for another.”

SMACK!

“One, please give her another.”
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is a very good story...they should all win :lol:
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

When the punishments were completed the whipping girls were taken from their frames, their hands tied behind their backs, and brought over to the pledges and Kathy. “Mandy, Kathy, and pledges, stand-by n,” Savannah ordered. Without hesitation, Mandy stripped and all seven bound themselves as instructed. “Mandy, you did an excellent job tonight, so you have earned the bottom time you mentioned earlier. The rest of you put on a good show for us, and for that you will be rewarded at a later time. Kathy, if you would like, you may resume your place as a full member. You have served your role well.”

“No thanks. I think I need some bottom time as well, but...Jess, stand-by n, b! I know that you were disappointed that you didn’t get tied up, so I’ll help you out a little. Since I am not going to top tonight, I’ll turn you over to whomever Savannah chooses. Do you accept this?”

“Gladly and without restrictions.”

“Before we go any further,” Savannah replied, “I want you pledges to see and talk with the whipping girls. As is normally the case, Mimi and Susan will be bound until tomorrow morning since they received the mildest punishments. Alli will be freed and not subject to stand-by for 24 hours unless she chooses to put herself back in the pool in 12. That rest period from anything except bondage or dungeon time is mandatory. Lexie, I’m going to make that mandatory for you as well. You still look tired, and I’m not comfortable with anything but rest for you. No arguments. Understood?”

“I’m fine, but I understand. Thanks for caring about me.”

“I’m going to release all of you now for 30 minutes. Pledges, take some time to talk with the whipping girls. You all have big hearts so need to understand how they feel. I don’t want you going to sleep tonight feeling bad about what happened to them because of you. We all enjoy being tied up and played with like that, or we wouldn’t be in this sorority. Get a drink and a snack and do anything else you need to before morning. Be back here stand-by n, b, g in half an hour. You will learn then how you will spend the night.”

At the appointed time, the pledges plus Mandy, Kathy, Susan, Mimi, and Jess stood naked, bound, blindfolded, and gagged in front of Savannah. Surprisingly, Alli was with them. “Alli has asked to join you because she has admitted that she came during her whipping. Whipping girls are not allowed to do so without permission, and she didn’t ask for nor receive it. Mimi, since everyone knows that you wanted more than you got, you and she will spend the night in cell #1. You will be tied spread-eagle on the floor and subject to random blasts of cold water from the hoses. At some point, you’ll get a four-hour break to get some sleep. Mimi, since you are not under full punishment, you’ll have the safety release. If after you wake up, you don’t want any more of the water, you may release yourself and tie yourself up away from it. Kathy and Jess, you’ll be tied to your beds with vibes and nipple clamps. The vibes will be set to random. You may cum five times during the night. Anything more will result in punishment in the morning. You’re on the honor system to keep track. Susan, I’ll whip your feet than tie you to one of the poles here. Your feet will be on the copper sheet, but the zapper will be set to low and long cycle. Pledges, you will spend the night in solitary. You will be hogtied on mats on the floor, and your nipples will be clamped. The climate will change throughout the night from hot to cold to comfy. Sleep well, my friends!”
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I may continue if there is interest. I hope to get some work done on some incomplete stories that I have as well.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As a fellow writer I know how much feed back matters. And having just taken the time to read this tale of yours. Please continue. I understand it takes time to work on such stories and pick. Imagine. Of find the ideas. So keep up the good work. I think it will only get better and better
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Thanks! I'll get back to it at some point. Life may get in the way for an extended period of time soon, but once I can focus again, I will continue.

Last bumped by herdfaninrva 5 years ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic