Mr. Black and Miss Black. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mr. Black and Miss Black. M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story heavily inspired by three or four movies. John Wick (obvious) Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) Punisher (2004) I hope you enjoy this.

Being a hitman means you travel frequently. Owning a dozen properties around the world while can be trifling, turns to an advantage when you have others who would see you harmed. Jason had taken note of this when he pulled four blocks away from the apartment building he operates.

A black sedan and another black suburban tell's Jason trouble are close. Rather than ducking back and running. Jason had decided he needed to have some fun. Meet the troubles head-on.

Drawing his revolvers Jason had slipped in the back door ascending the stairs as quietly as a mouse in church. Opening the door to his apartment the penthouse. The room was dark the moonlight bleak through the windows.

Entering the room his large revolver in his left hand. Jason could smell the cologne of his attacker. But what kind of Assassin wore Chanel perfume. As if to answer his question the muffled sound of a gunshot rings overhead. Crouching down Jason clings to his cover not bothering to look up.

“Hey Jason”

“Sadie” Jason responds recognizing the voice of a fellow gunman.

“Thought I would let myself in I hope you don’t mind”

Listening to her approach Jason readied himself. As she steps around the cover where he had taken he lurches up grabbing the wrist that held the pistol taking his revolver barrel punching the gun-metal into her chest before striking her chest with a fist around the grip.

Kicking one of her steel toe boots into his stomach she kicks herself off firing a volley of three from her suppressed pistol. Able to dodge the volley Jason crouches down checking the revolver he knew it would jam. Sliding the gun under the bench he grabs his secondary revolver.

“Who's paying you?” Jason asks and the woman began to smile.

“Ah Nah I cannot tell you that Jason you know the deal keep our clients secret keep our clients happy”

“Too bad yours won’t be”

“Why?” the woman barks with a faint smile before Jason charges squeezing the trigger of his revolver the bullets went wide on purpose. Sadie had frozen and feebly tried to shield her face with her arm and pistol hand.

Using her moment of sub-conscious movement Jason wraps his arms around her waist hoisting her up and slamming her down on the floor breaking floorboards and stopping his attacker for a moment.

“Oh damn, Jason that hurt” crawling to his knees he straddled her stomach looking down on her.

“Y’know my general creed is never to hit a lady” Sadie began to smile her pale face widens with a laugh as she lays her head down on the floor before Jason punches her fist.

“Good thing you are no Lady” Standing up he got to work. His attacker was a woman of five feet six inches a hundred twenty-four pounds. Wearing black cargo pants a small belt with a few assorted tools on it.

Black turtleneck and a black leather jacket. Her hair was tied in a firm bun upon her head. She had the appearance of a gothic style supermodel. A lean muscle filled athletic body form. She was a vision. But not Jason's type. God, she would kill him in her sleep. Jason mused.

Starting with the tape she kept in her pocket. Wrapping her ankles and knees. Finding zip ties he wound one over each wrist before binding them tightly. Taking her pistol he removes the magazine and retrieves the knife she had hidden in her boot. Stepping back all Jason had to do was wait.

Waking where she had fallen she remembered Jason Black. Her bloody nemesis. Mr. Careful was always impeccably good. She wanted to show all the others in their work that she was just as good no better than he was. Snarling she found her wrists bound and her legs taped.

“My radio I can still get my boys haha” relieved she began to fumble the radio on her belt smiling. Careless of Jason maybe he was beginning to slip up in his old age. She mused.

“Lethal excursion I repeat lethal excursion... tactical repercussions copy!” her orders into the radio she feared she was too late and Jason had gotten to them.

“Lethal excursion, Tactical repercussions roger”

Smiling. Now all she had to do was wait for the backup to arrive. Looking around the dark lit studio apartment she struggled to get out of the way. Knowing her boys would kick the door down. She wiggles and squirms looking around for something to at the least loosen her bonds.

Listening to her radio all the while she heard the communication between her five-man rescue team. Each man from CIA branch military operations each one of them trained to kill but to take orders like mongrel dogs. They served a great purpose. She mused.

“Johny I wanna hear target down maybe gunshots I want this sonofabtich dropped y’ hear me” one of her men spoke into the radio.

“Movement on stairwell moving in to investigate”

the sounds to follow came as if a storm of suppressed gunshots echo across the empty and hollow halls of the crummy apartments. Four loud gunshots a few grunts of pain and a curse later. Jason marches back into the room his face warm with the exertion.

Sadies eyes were wide as he pulls a chair next to her.

“I have five men, I only heard four shots” smiling cheekily Jason holds out five dog tags from his hand each pair of tags glisten in the moonlight setting them down.

“How much did you pay them... the standard issue is about five, seven thousand?” she shrugs and Jason nods

“I would have forked over a thousand, their skills were amateur at best” releasing the breath she had been saving she looks up to Jason her eyebrows lowered.

“So what happens now Jason, you gonna kill me sweet little me” her voice became playful trying to deploy her cute innocent tone.

“You get to answer some questions Sadie Blackwood but do not worry... I shall take good care of your fallen comrades first”

“Don’t you touch me you bloody bastard” her provincial British accent coming through Jason kneels drawing a length of tape and commences to silence his subject.

Setting the woman in a giant sack hoisting her over his shoulder carrying her out throwing her in the back of his truck the man growls. Turning around he turns the truck on and commences to drive away.

An hour later.

Sadie Blackwood now stands stripped down to her black sports bra and pair of black cassimere panties. Suspended upside down by her ankles. Her wrists are bound behind her head.

Her mouth is restrained by a leather belt fastened between her teeth. Revealing her pearly whites in a scowl. Fighting she growls as Jason walks around the front of her.

“I want you to know Sadie this is nothing personal” he stands up and walks off back around her.

“You know what happens when the skin is contacted with an extremely hot surface?”

“Uphf burphfs”

“It does but it seals the nerves shut killing them after a short period your nerves lose their composure and is left to feel jolts. You may even feel cold” Jasons voice spoke calmly.

Jason was now dressed in only a pair of jeans and a pair of heavy-duty work gloves and a pair of welders goggles on his eyes. His gloved hand starting a blow torch turning it up. Sadies eyes widen enormously.

“Whafphf fpahphf mphforphf!”

“So you talk Miss Blackwood, anything you say now I can only count on to be lies to try and save your skin... I am sorry about this, but I know you would do the same to any of your query” she began to physically fight to squirm and struggling.

“The first sensation you notice is the smell of the propane, soon to follow is the smell of burning flesh it is a good thing you are not a large woman, this much heat could ignite you like a sappers crucible. You are a smaller lady so I have to keep the heat away from you for a little while let you get a nice beat suntan”

Sadie began to feel the heat touch her back the power of the blow torch began to kick on. Sadies eyes began to widen trying to look behind her. Unable to see past her arm she began to scream. Flailing pitifully in her position.

“Have you ever smelled your sunburnt arm after lounging on the beach too long without sunscreen smells a little like barbecue in my case. You have the entrail of a fire so I say about two hundred degrees so far”

the smell of her skin burning made Sadie wail into her gag begging with all the sincerity she could muster. But Jason simply could not hear her.

“Smell that I am burning some of your body fat” before the powerful jolt sent her forward.

“Uhmphf mphf gophf!” shouting she felt a few more jabs.

“I wonder what happens when I put the torch nozzle right to your spine” Sadies eyes went wide as she felt a sharp jab right to her spine making her flailing fight even harder squealing into her gag like a girl child.

“Ohphay uphf waphf ruphfrr” the next thing Sadie heard was Jason turning off the torch and lowering her to the cold concrete floor. Her eyes wide looking to Jason above removing the Workman's gloves he pulls the gag from her mouths.

“Ryder, George Ryder?” she nods

“Yes... he is trying to form a kind of union or club type deal”

“Yes, why does this have to include me?” Sadie looks to Jason breathing heavily her large blue eyes wide with rage she struggles to contain.

“Well the bigger names in the game, Alan Kaslow aka AK-47, Tom Ringo ‘the gunslinger’ and Machete Santiago they refuse to sign up, they are afraid of going up against you” Jason nods looking down on his victim shaking his head

“So Ryder pays an amateur a small wage and an ego boost to come and kill me... because a couple of gun nuts are afraid of going against me?”

“Can you blame them” Sadie speaks bitterly growling her chest wheezing heavily from the experience.

“All they care about is how many bullets does it take to kill them if they can shoot, stab, strangle, or blow up they are happy you are the only one with regular tact in the profession”

“So were I to let you go would you run back to Ryder, or would you try to complete the contract” snarling Sadie spits aside and shakes some hair from her eyes.

“Truthfully I would kill you for the torment you put me through here, but... if you let me go... I will tell Ryder you are dead it may drop his guard” Sadie speaks looking to Jason her eyes pleading through a proud facade. Jason kneels next to her.

Cutting her legs and ankles free he helps her stand to look behind her where Jason had been supposedly burning her back. Her eyes widened to see a large side of beef scorched black. An opened box of popsicles and a kerosene heater.

“So you did not even burn my back?”

“Your lower back is a little red from the closeness of the kerosene heater but no permanent damage” Sadie approaches looking around the setup.

“How did you know this would work?” Jason removes the goggles from his eyes and grins “I let your mind play tricks on you, I told you what was going to happen and your mind just put it into action”

“You are not a nice person” Sadie growls looking around “can you untie my hands please”

“What guarantee do I have you won’t come back with more of Ryder amateur gun nuts?”

“Listen, Jason, you and I have not been on good terms for a long time... I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are”

Jason looks into her eyes he was cold and bitter. Drawing the revolver pressing it to her forehead his thumb on the hammer. Sadies breath stills as she feels the metallic roll and clicks of the cylinder.

“You have been digging burs into me for the past five years for insignificant issues, then you try to kill me when you fail I wanna quick bury the hatchet so I don’t kill you” Jason's voice growls deep in his chest checking the revolver he put the revolver back into his holster.

Grabbing her by the rope holding her hands behind her head bringing her close she looks deep into his eyes. Fear coming through her eyes.

“I see you again on business or otherwise we finish what we started here to understand”

“Yes,” it was simple enough her fear had finally secured her. This little woman who had been rubbing elbows with seasoned professional killers and hard-case lawbreakers was now at his mercy fear in her eyes. A sight Jason began to enjoy.

Jason turns and walks away. Sadie was about to scream angrily at him. Realizing her hands were still bound above her head. Snarling she commences to try and fight her wrists. Fingering the ropes to find the knots.

Finally, she managed to get one undone now trying to get the ropes unraveled from her wrists. Reaching down she began to pull the bottom rope from her wrists unfolding her arms her shoulders and arms crackled with the release.

“Oh my god” cracking her neck she looks around. Jason had left her in some kind of warehouse. Breathing heavily she walks over to a chair finding her clothes that he had taken off of her. He left them neatly folded on the chair. Including her gun belt.
Dressing and arming herself. Sadie Blackwood walks from the warehouse her pride stinging her back sticky. But otherwise unharmed. Perhaps it was time to choose another profession

the one claim to pride she could take. she survived a battle against the legendary Mr. black!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Most impressive! The tension, the suspense!! I recognized John Wick in Mr. Black :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Exciting story. I hope Sadie does not find another profession :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic