Scott and Jessica's Sleepover M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Scott and Jessica's Sleepover M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story concept by Mask6190

story based 2-4 years after https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38683#p38683

10 pm. Scott is walking home from a friend's house this Friday night he was the only one not sleeping over at his buddy Terry’s house. Bumming him out a little he decided to walk home before they decided to pull an all-nighter playing video games. Walking home Scott recalled his sister's friends having a sleepover. Rolling his eyes Scott walks in expecting them all to be in soft cozy pajamas and slippers watching some romantic comedy or teen heartthrob.

Walking through the door calmly Scott was surprised to see only Jessica sitting on the couch her left leg crossed over her right two hands pulling on the kneecap. Her hair in a ponytail and her entire beautiful frame gracefully held within the tight confines of black leotard and tights.

Her White Gold hair left to drape down her back like the mane of a Lion. Smiling at his approach. Watching her carefully Scott looks around.

“This isn’t some kind of ambush right?” Jessica chuckles happily looking to Scott.

“Not particularly, but since you are here the way I see it you still owe me”

“Owe you?”

“Yes from our last playtime, you got me so wound up” waving his hand Scott walks away shaking his head.

“I am sorry Jess, but my parents were gonna be home soon and I sincerely doubt they would appreciate me having a girl tied up, gagged and horny in my room”

“Fair enough and they would likely never let us tie ourselves up again” Scott nods in mutual agreement sitting down Scott looks to Jessica.

“So I owe you, what would you like?” Jessica smiles sitting next to Scott beginning to snuggle up to his side.

“Your parents won’t be home tonight right?” Scott nods looking to the tv which was stuck on a rerun of a teenage drama.

“Well, tonight I would like to be tied up gagged and left sleeping in your room” Scott's eyes grew wide as he turns to Jessica somewhat dumbfounded with her recent statement.

“I even brought the supplies out for you” handing him four coils of rope two long the other two shorter in length. Three multicolored scarves along with it. Placing them on Scott's lap she smiles.

“Shall we take it to your room?” Scott began to stammer nervously from the tv to the window to Jessica.

“What about my sister and the other girls?”

“Don’t you worry I dealt with all of them” Scott's headshot back with surprise looking to her with great concern “how?” smiling Jessica took Scott's hand and began to lead him upstairs. Trying to be sneaky was not easy when she dragged a semi clumsy younger boy along.

Approaching Hailey’s bedroom door. Jessica opens it gingerly revealing a poorly lit room. But to his surprise on the bed lay Hailey, Paula and Sybil hogtied blindfolded gagged and from the sound of their snoring asleep. Stepping back pure shock filled his features.

“Come on Scottie I wanna be tied up” dragging him along to his room. Walking in she turns to sit on the partially made bed. Folding her hand sin front on her knees smiling pleasantly looking to Scott. A bright smile on her face and a mischevious twinkle in her eye.

“I will start with your ankles” Jessica smiles as Scott kneels before her beginning to wrap the longest rope around her ankles three times before wrapping it four times between the ankles cinching with a hard knot leaving three feet of rope.

“Now your knees” Scott begins similarly binding her knees with one of the shorter ropes Jessica began to move her legs finding his knots were firm. And the ropes held tight smiling to Scott showing her approval.

“Time for your wrists and torso”

“wait what about my special rope?” Jessica asks with a pout before Scott smiles looking to her

“Relax I did not forget I want to try something special” her eyebrows rose with curiosity. Scott sat behind Jess on the bed winding the shortest rope around her hands winding them adjacent horizontally. He took the rope and loosely wraps the two ends around her neck.

Taking the last rope Scott connected it with the two ends dangling from Jessica’s neck. Winding the rope around Jessica’s ample bosom making a W over her chest he wound the last length around her back wrapping it around her waist before pulling it through her legs leaving barely two inches just past the front of her waist.

Taking the lead from her ankles Scott pulls the two ends and binds them in a hard knot. Jessica tested her bonds looking over her chest and trying to see her arms and legs bound as they were.

“Is your sister teaching you or are you learning as you go?”

“This was just a random idea I had didn’t think it would work to tell you the truth”

“Well in that case I think... I should ask for a kiss for a reward for you ingenuity” Scott looks timidly to Jessica staring at her lips.

“But first a gag” Scott nods taking the first scarf about to fill her mouth Jess shakes her head

“put a knot in the center then put it between my lips, then give me a kiss” nodding Scott folded the scarf into a knot placing it between her teeth tying it around the back of her mane before coming back around front he leans forward giving her just a peck on the gagged lips. Turning away she grumbled.

“Mmphf!”

“more you mean more gag or more kissing?”

“Kphffiphf” Nodding Scott holds onto the second scarf in his left hand he leans on the bed closer to Jessica bringing his lips trying to recall what he has seen in movies when the boys kissed the girls. Bringing his lips around hers and the knot he tries to kiss and caress her lips around the gag making her moan softly breaking it slowly Jessica’s eyes were bright with a smile when Scott raised the scarf to cover her eyes she shook her head.

“Over the mouth?” Jessica nods before Scott proceeds to bind it over her mouth around her head below the knots that held her cleave gag. Leaving her on the Bed Scott stood up.

“I will be right back I just need to use the bathroom” leaving the room Scott walks towards the bathroom taking his cellphone he started with taking individual photos of Sybil and Paula tied up on the bed then took a video of all three softly snoring into their gags.

Going bathroom Scott washes his hands and comes back into the bedroom wearing boxers and a t-shirt. Climbing into bed Scott wraps his arms around Jessica’s front. His left hand began to rub her bosom and his right went down to her crotch rope.

“Steady Jess just rolls your hips if you can okay” she nods beginning to roll her hips and wiggle her thighs. Scott's hand uses the ropes to entice her womanhood. Scott begins to kiss and nibble along her ear. Nibbling her neck she moans gently into the gag as he runs his hands tightening over her bosom.

She began to vibrate in the bed. Adrenaline pushing her through any clear thought as her actions brought forth a rush of emotion and desire one could describe as Carnal. Vigorously twisting and contorting in her bonds and Scott's grip she made him have to move and shuffle. His own movements getting twisted with hers.

One of her bound hands reaches for the space below his waist feeling his organ hidden below his clothing. While it was dark and her hands were bound her hands were easily able to find and pull from the soft confines of his underwear.

Stroking his cock Scott felt his eyes grow wide and his entire frame stop as she continued rubbing. The warmth of his skin felt good in Jessica’s hand. Withdrawing her hand she began to scoot her bottom deep into his groin and began to wiggle her crotch rope causing her great arousal.

Pushing her bottom into the spike of his cock. He began to thrash as he felt it come quickly. Humiliatingly quick he trembled and leaned deep onto her shoulder. She looks back to see him nearly passed out. His eyes rolling in and out of consciousness.

Ready to curse him out through the gag. His hands began to twitch his right was on her left bosom while his left was on her crotch rope. Nodding Jessica smiles wiggling herself around Scotts clamped hands. Wiggling herself she was close feeling the adrenaline coming to a head she let her moves get more energetic. Letting out a screech into her gag eyes rolling back leaning back into Scott's side.

Cradling her in his arms Scott found himself smiling. Expecting this to be some kind of long energetic fantastical dream. He held onto Jess for as long as his sub-conscious mind would allow.

(Mornings light)

“Gmmphf morphfinF”

“Ugh” Scott Groggily looks up to see Jessica’s blooming face smiling over her otm gag. Rubbing her forehead into his chin smiling she began to kiss him with gentle gag kisses.

“Guess I should untie you now?” nodding with a sad sigh she sat up and allowed Scott to untie her. As her arms and legs were freed she smiled leaving the gags for last she gave him a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling the two scarves free.

“I am sorry if I was a little too eager” Scott admits looking down his red face bright with crimson. Waving him off she bends her leg to stretch

“I should have expected it, one of your first will bound to be a quick one” grumbling Scott did not appear too happy to hear this Jessica stands up wrapping arms around his chest kissing his cheek before walking away.

“Give it a few years tiger”
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Cute and Way Sexy Good and Awesome story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

If this was a true story I’d be very jealous of Scott!

Well done!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well done!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I like this story.....and probably shouldn't say anything more than that :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am glad you all like it. thank you.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years agoAmazing story
I am glad you like it AuntMary.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic