Dominated By Sweat (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dominated By Sweat (M/M)

Post by N9292 »

“I win again!” said Aaron as he pulled out another victory in a video game we were playing. It was a very hot day out and we had been playing basketball so we were both very sweaty. “How about we make it interesting, the loser of the next game gets tied up and tortured by the winner?” He said, confident that he was going to win. “Sure, why not.” I said as we again started playing. After 20 minutes, it was over and I had won. “No fair, you cheated!” Aaron protested but I just grabbed some duct tape and rope and told him to lie down on his bed. “No, you cheated so the bet is off.” Aaron said. “Suit yourself.” I said as I tackled him and pinned him down. I then tied his wrists and ankles and secured him down to the bed so he couldn’t escape. He struggled for a while but to no avail. “Well, what should I do to you?” I sarcastically asked. I then grabbed his tied feet and began taking off his sweaty, smelly black socks and sat on top of him. I took a whiff and said “wow your feet stink.”. He tried to reply but when he opened his mouth, I shoved one of the long black ankle socks in his mouth and duct taped it in. “MMPHHH” was all he was able to say through the awful sock. I then held his face down with my feet and rubbed his other sock all over his face, making him smell it. “Breathe it in, slave. This is fun!” I said as I put the front of the sock up his nose, forcing him to smell it. I then taped the sock over his nose, forcing every smell he took to be one of sweat. “You have big feet, perfect for tickling. I hope you don’t have ticklish feet bro.” I said as I began tickling his bound feet as he began to laugh hysterically through his sock gag. To shut him up some more, I grabbed a latex mask and put it over his face, deafening him. “Tickle tickle tickle!” I said to torture him some more as I rubbed his feet with my fingers as he screamed through the sock and mask. I grabbed his electric toothbrush and turned it on against his feet, leading to more screams and laughter from my tied up slave. After a while, I stopped and removed the tape from his mouth and pulled the sock out. “Please, untie me. You’ve tortured me enough.” Aaron begged. “Not yet, slave. My toes could use a cleaning. Open your mouth, slave.” I said to him.
Last edited by N9292 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

A nice hot start! :)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Straight to the point, I like start like this. I can't wait for more of this
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very nice story
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Very good
Tie me up and have fun with me
Msueta@2