KID REPORTER - IN TOO DEEP (Complete) (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

KID REPORTER - IN TOO DEEP (Complete) (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

Kid Reporter — In Too Deep (Pt. 1)
by Dylan Tremont

(A Role Play by Dylan and Chase from THE STRANGER - TROUBLE AT STATE)

The window into Room 133 is dark. No lamps burning inside.
That means the informant was right that the room’s occupant would be gone until 9.
There’s money riding on the outcome of a game, and the corner bar has a hi-def screen.
If you’re gonna lose, might as well lose big and blown up to 75 inches.

So the target will be away until 9 PM.
That gives me thirty minutes to go through his stuff.

You're probably wondering who I am…
…about to break-in and toss some creepy stranger’s room at the Lazy-E motel…
The name’s Dylan Tremont.
You haven’t heard of me. Not yet.
But with any luck, you’ll soon be reading about me in the papers.
Well, reading my byline, anyway.

See, there’s a ring of kidnappers snatching up teenagers from wealthy Denver families.
They keep the kids tied until they can sell them back to Mom and Pop.
The kids return with a few eye-popping stories but not roughed-up too badly.
The nappers run a lucrative racket.
Of course, the cops don’t have the first clue how to shut them down.
Or even where to find them.
But I followed my nose, and it led me to this seedy no-tell motel
(apologies to fans of the Lazy-E everywhere)…

The guy rented the room under the alias “Mr. Black.”
I know he’s one of the kidnappers — maybe even the head napper himself.
See, I’m a Kid Reporter, just into my twenties, with a decent face, better body.
Everyone looks past my credentials and goes right to my age and looks.
But after this story blows wide, I’m gonna be known as the guy who single-handedly brought down a kidnapping ring — instead of that guy who always gets mistaken for a JC Penney male model wannabe.

I parked my beat-up Honda down the block and kept to the shadows hoofing it over.
I'm wearing my usual getup when I cover the beat:
Grey Kenneth Cole slacks, blue-grey vest, dark blue tie, sky-blue dress shirt, brown Oxfords.
It’s cold, so I threw a black Burberry jacket on top.
My cellphone, warming one of the pockets, is freshly charged and ready to record.
Oh, and I have on my trademark dark-rimmed glasses, per always.

I stroll by the front office. The hyper college kid and the old lady with the hangdog expression are working the night shift. I pretend to be searching for a cellphone signal, all the while running a latex-gloved hand along the inside rim of a cement planter, home to about a dozen dead pansy plants and discarded cigarette butts. Huh. My informant said he’d hide a copy of the guy’s key card somewhere in this — Got it! I pretend to give up on the signal and head down the walkway toward Room 133.

I pull on the other glove and check my cellphone. The digital clock turns over to 8:35. My heartbeat quickens. Once I slide the key card, there’s no going back. I hold my breath and do it. The access light switches from red to green. I push the door open.

I quickly slip in and let the door close silently behind me.
The room is pitch black. My eyes adjust to the dark.
The room smells of stale smoke and too much air freshener used to cover it up.
There are two beds, shared nightstand, desk with a wooden chair, ancient TV set, small mirrored clothes closet, vanity room at the other end with another mirror, door to a commode.
The place is still and empty.
I turn down the brightness on my cellphone flashlight, start recording, and go to work.

Over at the desk, I rummage for clues.
Empty Wendy’s burger wrappers, some toll booth receipts, a couple copies of today's Denver Post — for proof of life ransom shots, I figure.
Nothing corroborating.

I carefully step into the bathroom.
The moldy shower curtain is drawn closed.
I reach, hesitate, and slide it open.
Water stains ring the drain.
The shower head drips dumbly.
Empty.

Back in the main room, I head over to the closet.
It’s just big enough to stash a body.
A terrible thought crosses my mind. He could have a kid tied up in there!
I quickly open the mirrored door.
A couple of dark shirts and a worn jacket hang from a pole.
I’m met with a musty smell wafting off the guy’s clothes…
…uggh, and a more odious smell from the soiled socks he’s tossed at the base of the closet.

I look around the room.
There has to be proof somewhere in this…

There’s movement at the door.
I shoot a look to the clock on the nightstand.
8:40.
He’s not supposed to be back yet!

I quickly assess my options and fold myself into the closet, pulling the door shut as best I can.
The smell of the socks is nearly overpowering, but I endure it.
As the door closes and I power down my flashlight, I remember I left the chair pulled out in front of the desk.
Nothing I can do about that now…

He activates the lock and enters the room.
The dead bolt flips and the security chain is engaged.
A light comes on, glowing through the crack between door and closet.
I pull out my phone and start filming as I spy through the opening.

Mr. Black drops a duffel bag at the end of the bed.
He strips free of his jacket and drapes it over the bag.
Mr. Black is tall, blonde, muscular.
He’s wearing a black tank top which calls attention to his defined chest and arms.
There is power in those arms.

He moves out of eyeline.
I hear the desk chair push back into place.
The bathroom door closes.
Water runs in the sink.

I think to myself: this is my chance.
I creep out of the clothes closet, managing a few careful steps toward the door before I hear the water in the bathroom shut off.
I fumble at the lock.
He’s suddenly behind me.

“Who the fuck are you?”
“I…I guess the kid at the desk gave me the wrong key. This isn’t my room.”
“No shit.” He looks over at the open closet. “Were you...hiding?”
“Sorry…I must be the next room over.”

I turn the knob, crack the door, and he slams it closed with a powerful hand.

“Why the gloves?”

Shit, I still have on the nitrile gloves for the fingerprints. He snatches my phone.

“Are you recording this?!?”

I stammer as he shuts down the video and swipes through my screens. He holds on my home screen and name.

“Why are you here…Dylan Tremont?”

I peel off the gloves and shove them in my jacket. Cover blown. Nothing left to lose.

“Mr. Black…if that’s even your real name….I’m from the Star Daily. I wanted to speak to you about your involvement with the kidnapped teens…”

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door.
I detect a quick flash of fear cross his eyes.
He grabs my wrist and pulls me into him, snaking a thick arm around my torso and clamping a hand tightly over my mouth.

The knock comes again…followed by a male voice on the other side of the door.

“Uhm, front desk, Mr. Black. Mr. Black?”

I squirm and try to call out behind the thick hand.
He increases his pressure and shushes low and threateningly into my ear.
He answers back.

“What do you want?”
“Oh, I forgot to ask when you checked in. Would you like extra towels?”
“Nah, I’ve got everything I need now.”
“Okay, uhm. Have a good night, sir.”

He gives the front desk clerk enough time to walk back toward the office before flinging me onto one of the beds.
He turns the bolt and chains the door.

“Take off your jacket.”
My heart beats in my throat.
“Mr Black, if we could talk about the case…”
He pulls a gun tucked between his waistband and the small of his back.
He levels the barrel.
“Take off the fucking jacket.”

I go silent and wriggle out of the jacket, letting it fall to the bed top.

“And the tie.”
“Mr. Black, I just have a few questions…”
He steps forward and presses the barrel against my temple.
My Adam’s apple throbs.
I unknot the tie and pull it from my collar. It gathers on the bed.
His other hand goes around my throat. Squeezes slightly.
Then his fingers pop the top three buttons on my shirt.
He stretches his hand to open the shirt wider.
He glides his fingers across the upper part of my smooth chest.
He gestures with the gun.
“In the chair.”

I pull out the desk chair and sit heavily.

“Hands behind.”

I do as he says, wrapping my arms around the chair back.
He grabs the duffel bag and drops it closer on the floor.
Unzips it.
It’s full of coils of rope and other items I can’t make out.
My heart explodes at the sight of the clothesline.

“You can turn yourself in, Mr, Black. You confess, they’ll go easier. You don’t have to do this…”
He quiets me by pushing the gun barrel deep into my mouth.
I gasp, breathing-in sharply.
“You want me to do this?”
I shake my head with conviction.
“Then keep fucking quiet.”

He selects a coil of rope from the bag, puts my hands palm-to-palm, and begins to tie my wrists.
“You thought you’d get a big scoop, huh, kid? Thought you’d break the story wide open?”
The ropes pull tight and pinch my skin.
“That’s too tight…” I mutter quietly.
“Too fucking bad. You didn't expect to end up like this, did you?”
“Mr. Black, please, if we could…”
He slaps the back of my head.
“No talking!”
I can feel him cinch and tie off my wrists to the bottom rung of the chair.
He returns to the duffel bag for more supplies.
He loops rope around my upper shoulders, laces the strands through the sides of the chair back and knots off.
He pushes my legs apart and begins to tie my ankles to the front chair legs.

“What…what are you going to do to me?” I ask after a few tense moments.
“Just like a good reporter — always asking the important questions.”
“Are you going to hold me for ransom?”
“You think your paper would pay to get you back??? Don’t fool yourself. They’ll replace you at the drop of a hat. But, I’ll give you this much. You're pretty. That's got value. It’s already doing something for me just looking at you tied like this.”

He cups my groin, and I try to squirm away. He can tell it’s doing something to me, too. This makes him smile.

He finishes wrapping my ankles and ties the excess rope to the underside of the chair.
He drapes my tie across my lap and opens the closet.
He grabs the soiled socks.

“I backed a loser team and tried to drown my troubles with cheap beer. I need to sleep off this headache. Open up.”
“What? Why?”
“So you don’t wake me up.”
“No…no, please, those are disgusting…don’t put them in mmmmmmpphhhhf —”
He begins to stuff the rancid socks in my mouth. And I thought they only smelled bad. The taste is like nothing I've ever experienced. Salty and tart and bitter and thick. It’s kind of how you imagine licking the underside of a public toilet seat would be like.
“You reporters spout filth every chance you get,” he says, packing the putrid cloth deeper into my mouth. “It’s time you got a taste of it for yourself.”
When he finishes packing in the socks, he takes my tie and pulls it between my teeth, wrapping it around my head twice before tying it off tightly behind my head.
I try to cry out in protest, but I only emit muffled, frustrated “mmmmppppffs” behind my gag.

He watches me struggle and moan, and it makes him smile again.

“You’re even hotter moaning like that. But a reporter needs a proper gag. Old school.”

He digs in his bag and pulls out a long white cloth. He folds it in half and tightly wraps it over the tie and sock gag and cinches it with a knot in back.

“That looks better. Don't you think? Oh, right, you can’t see. Your generation…always need visual stimulation 24-7.”

Mr. Black closes the closet door and drags me in front of the mirror. I fix on my own image.
He leans in close, strokes my hair, and kisses my cheek.

“Here’s our Kid Reporter. All bound and gagged and helpless at the hands of a sadistic, horny kidnapper. What perils await our intrepid truth sleuth? I’ll dream a couple for us, while you compose a few of your own. We’ll call this story: “Kid Reporter — In Too Deep.”

He falls into bed and is almost immediately asleep. I begin to hear him snore.

I don't move. I stare for several long minutes at my reflection in the glass. Tied hand and foot, lashed to the chair, triple gagged silent. The image is hypnotic, transforming, deeply erotic. I fear I might explode right then and there.

I start to squirm and wriggle and pull at the ropes.

Then I feel some give in the line holding my wrists to the bottom rung.

Yes! The hero reporter always escapes.

I get busy working to free myself…

...to be continued...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 3263

Kid Reporter — In Too Deep (Pt. 2)
by Dylan Tremont

Ten minutes have passed, and judging by his steady snoring, Mr. Black is still deep asleep.

Meanwhile, I’ve worked soundlessly and effectively to free myself from the chair tie he put me into. Once my wrists squirm loose of the final coils looping them, and my arms unlace from the sides of the chair, my first priority is to remove the white cloth and tie gag and get these rancid socks out of my mouth! Aaack! I can’t push them out fast enough. They fall in one wet warm mushy clump to my lap. I gulp-in welcome clean air and work my torpid tongue to get some fresh saliva going again. Uggh. Something tells me I’ll be tasting those socks well into my thirties.

Once I massage my wrists and upper arms to help the blood resume flowing, I spend the next couple of minutes silently releasing my ankles from their moorings to the front legs of the chair.

In all this time, Mr. Black hasn’t stirred. He remains blissfully unaware his captive reporter is on the edge of escape!

I stand, knot my tie back in position around my neck, take up my Burberry from the companion bed and creep toward the door, occasionally glancing over my shoulder to be certain my kidnapper doesn’t hear my footfalls to freedom.

Then I stop. Mr. Black has set his keys on the nightstand between the two beds. Something is connected to the key ring. It looks like a keepsake stolen from one of the kidnapped teens. It’s evidence!

I make a choice and reverse direction, tiptoeing slowly and carefully toward the nightstand.

As I pass Mr. Black, I can’t help admiring his form on the bed. He’s lying on his back, one knee bent in the air, one arm draped over his eyes. The other hand rests his gun atop his powerful chest. It rises and falls with his breathing. He has a stunningly sculpted body. His manhood, which he intimated was awakened by the sight of me bound, is still large and firm between his legs. Is he dreaming about me…kept hard by visions of how he is going to tie and torture me further? Well, he’ll never get the chance again, I think, as I reach for the key ring. Once I get this evidence to the police…that’ll be all…she…wrote…!

In an instant, his arm flies from across his face. His hand encases my wrist. He pulls me in and rolls me to the bed and on my back. He applies his full weight on top of me and holds the gun barrel under my chin. My breath catches.

“Find something new to report?” He says, glancing at the keys. “Why pick on a man’s hobbies?”

“Holding people against their will is not a hobby,” I manage boldly. “It’s a crime.”

“It would be a crime if I didn't keep you bound and gagged,” he hisses, leaning in close. “A gorgeous guy like you ought to feel as much rope as possible wrapping you tight.”

I swallow dryly, evaluating the moment and figuring my only recourse. I suddenly call out.

“HEEEEELLLLLP!” I scream. “SOMEONE, PLEEEEEASE H — Mmmmmmppppphf!”

He stuffs my tie into my mouth and clamps a powerful hand over my lips. The gun presses in tighter. I whimper.

“Make another stupid move like that, and I blow your pretty head clean off.”

I quiet down. He lifts himself from me and stands beside the bed, aiming the gun.

“Shoes off. Then the vest and shirt.”

I slowly sit up and kick off my shoes. I begin to unbutton myself out of my vest.

“Don’t forget you asked for this,” he admonishes, bringing the duffel bag to his side. “You were inches from that door, but you couldn't resist tempting fate one last time. Well, time’s run out, Kid Reporter. For you, anyway.”

I grab onto the tie loop around my neck and shirt and look up for permission. He nods, and I extract the crumpled tie from my mouth, finishing the buttons and removing the tie and shirt, revealing my low necked white tank top beneath. Mr. Black runs a hand over the fabric covering my chest. He thumbs my nipples through the shirt.

“We’ll have to get that hot chest of yours roped up good and tight later on. But first thing’s first. Hands together in front.”

I obey, drawing my hands together, palm to palm, and presenting them in front of me. He tucks the gun into his waistband and selects a long length of clothesline from the bag. He doubles the rope, wraps it once around my wrists, threads the loop and pulls it tight. He begins to wrap the cord around a dozen more times, then cinches my wrists together in the center. He leaves a long trail of rope at the end.

He pulls me forward by my legs and runs a thick hand from my buttocks down to my thighs and then to my calves, feeling the tightness of my body.

“You can keep the pants — for now. But I have other plans for those socks.”

He peels the black socks from my feet.

“Please, not again,” I beg him.

“Why?” he asks, sniffing the socks. “They won't taste so bad. Not as bad as mine.”

“That would be hard to top, but you don’t — ”

It’s all I get out until he’s stuffing again. First the right sock. Then the left. At first I think he’s going to use my tie to finish the gag, but when he turns back, he’s selected a roll of black gorilla tape from the bag, and he begins to wrap it around my lower face. Thwaaaack! He cements a line of tape across my lips and goes around one side. Thwaaaack! He pulls tight, denying any slack, and wraps back around again. Thwaaaack! Stretch, wrap. Thwaaaack! Stretch, wrap. Thwaaaack! Stretch, wrap, rip, smooth.

He selects some rope strands from my pile at the chair and lifts me off the bed by my outstretched hands.

“Walk,” is all he says as he pulls on the lead rope and guides me into the bathroom.

A light flips on.
The shower curtain draws back.
The shower is of a rounded, tube-like construction.
It is clear I am meant for it.

Mr. Black makes me step in and turn to face out. He expertly lassos the excess rope from my hands to the shower nozzle above. He pulls. My hands lift above my head. He ties off the excess to my wrists.

“Plenty of people go on and on about this “freedom of the press” bullshit,” he monologues as he ties my ankles together. “I’m more interested taking away their freedom.” He wraps rope above and below my knees. “You don't mind losing a little hard-won freedom, do you Kid Reporter?” He cinches the ropes tightly in their middles.

He takes another rope and steps in to me, running a hand across my swelling crotch. “Nah. From the feel of things, you don’t mind it one bit.”

He digs tightly between my legs and creates a V-shaped crotch rope that he ties off to the back bar of the shower. It pulls me against the shower wall, adding extra strain to my shoulders and arms. I grunt and moan behind my sock and tape gag.

Mr. Black moves around to the front, admiring my helpless state. Hands stretched and tied off to the shower head above, legs secured at ankles and knees, midsection crotch-tied to an
accessibility bar, securing me snugly to the shower back.

I freeze as I see his expression change. There is a devilish glint in his eye.

Mr. Black steps back into the shower and slides close. He slowly and seductively runs his hands up and down my torso. Tweaks my nipples through the cotton shirt. Nuzzles my bare neck. Bites my ear. Runs his hands through my hair. Kisses me on top of my tape-gagged mouth. Holds my bound body close and grinds into me. His own weapon and the handle of the gun digs-in painfully. He brings me to the edge of release —

— then he quickly steps out of the shower.

“Let’s see you get out of this one, Houdini,” he says as he draws the curtain closed, isolating me in the shower. I hear him walk to the door. “I’m going out. See you in a half hour or so.”

He douses the light and slams the bathroom door closed.

After a moment, I hear the locks on the front door turn and slide, and the door open and seal closed.

After a silent moment in the dark, I realize I’ve been holding my breath this entire time.

I begin to breathe once more.

...to be continued...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deleted User 3263

Kid Reporter — In Too Deep (Pt. 3)
by Dylan Tremont

It was even easier getting loose this time around — though it takes about five minutes to actually make it happen.

I’m pretty sure the rope looping around the shower head will slide off if I can lift it above the nozzle. This pesky crotch rope holding me against the shower bar restricts my movement, but after a few tugs and strains, I’m able to gain a few more inches and a little more leverage. Of course, the rope cutting into my crotch has claimed my left nut, but sacrifices #am-I-right?

Finally, I can stretch on the tips of my toes and coax the rope free of the head.

So easy!

As I wriggle free of the wrist bindings, unlace the crotch rope and then go to town on the cords restricting my knees and ankles, I allow myself a little gloat-time. Dylan Tremont — the Kid Reporter who never met a tie-up situation he couldn’t escape. l laugh between moments of wincing as I peel the gorilla tape from my face and — ouch, hair — and spit out my wetted socks. He said he’d be gone for half an hour. By the time he slides that key card into the door, the authorities will already be closing in. I shake out the socks and fold them into my back pocket.

Now to collect the rest of my things and notify the police.

As I crack open the bathroom door, I remind myself not to forget my cellphone. The kidnapper dropped it on the floor when the front desk clerk surprised him. That’s the first time that he —

A shadow bolts out from behind the return wall of the bedroom and locks my arms behind my back with one hand while clamping the other solidly across my mouth. Mr. Black is back — or, rather, he never went anywhere in the first place! He has me in his clutches again. He tightens his grip victoriously.

“That was fun,” he says, “but now it gets serious.”

He angles me to face the companion bed.
The comforter, sheets and pillows have all been removed.
A rope web has been placed under the mattress.
It radiates out, creating a dozen tie-off points.
Eight from the sides, two from the top, two from the bottom.

Oh, no!” I exclaim behind the hand gag, and though my lips are sealed, my words are clear.

“Oh, yes,” Mr. Black answers, a lilt in his voice. “It’s a world of “yes” for you.”

He moves me toward the edge of the bed. There is a stack of bandanas and a roll of tape at the foot of it.

“Your turn. You know the drill. Not a sound. I still have a gun. Understand?”

I nod behind the hand gag.

“Smart and pretty — a winning combination,” he says. “Though if you were smarter, you wouldn’t be about to gag yourself right now. Go on, get to it.”

He releases me, and I select a couple of the bandanas from the pile. I take a moment to work my mouth, generating extra saliva to help with what's to come. Mr. Black nods, approvingly.
I pack in the colorful bandanas. First one, then another, then another still. My distended cheeks ache from being forced out so far. I reach for the tape. He puts a firm hand on my arm and shakes his head. I grab another bandana, spin it to tighten it, then slip it between my teeth and knot it off behind my head. He nods. The tape next. Mr. Black helps with securely tightening the tape with each revolution around my lower face. He rips off an end and puts the roll on the bed. He turns me to face him, stepping in and using both hands to smooth down the tape. He grips my shoulders and leers over me, intimidating me with his height and presence. I shrink slightly, cowed by his dominance.

His hands go to the waistband of my Kenneth Coles, and he undoes the button in front and tugs on the zipper.

“Second escape,” he says, rendering his verdict. “loses you pants privilege.”

He jerks my pants down to my ankles. Miraculously, my briefs remain in place, no doubt helped to stay aloft by the noticeable swelling at my crotch.

“Fold them neat,” he says of the pants. “Put them with the bandanas and tape on the other bed.”

I step out of my pants and do as he instructs. When I turn back, he grabs my undershirt and starts a tear at the top. With another quick motion, he rips the shirt wide open. He pulls the straps free of my shoulders and tosses the remnants on the other bed. He uses his hands to
enjoy the naked exposure of my upper body. He especially zeroes-in on my nipples and the ticklish nature of my armpits.

He turns me, crosses my hands and proceeds to create a rope mummy out of my wrists. He uses more rope to fashion a rope harness that loops between my crotch and crack, tucks under both cheeks, and laces up my torso, binding my arms snugly to their sides.

He suddenly picks me up and tosses me, stomach first, to the bed top.

The dangling ends of the rope web now find their purpose. My ankles are tied to the sides of the bed, scissoring my legs wide. Rope threads around the knees and pulls them opposite of each other. Rope laces through the harness at my waist, forcing me further into the bed top. Rope links to elbows, does the same. From the top of the bed, rope wraps around both shoulders, pulling me up. From the bottom, two lengths of rope lace at each ankle, stretching me down.

“Still think you can escape?” he asks when he’s finished with his work. I grunt and stretch and pull and strain. Finally, I have to concede. There’s no way I'm getting free from this. I shake my head in defeat.

He undoes his belt and steps out of his pants. He climbs onto the bed.

“I never touch the kids we take,” he says, lowering himself onto me. “Tying them is my thrill,
so this is a real treat, Kid Reporter. I want to thank you for your journalistic service to the common man.”

He starts to grind on top of me. I can feel him through my briefs, rubbing up and down the length of my crack. The full weight of him presses on top. He forces a hand over my taped mouth, grabs a handful of my hair with the other. I moan and cry behind my gag. It only elicits more thrusts from him. The bed saws back and forth, increasing speed. His grinding climaxes. I do, too. With a final grunt, he collapses on top of me. We breathe in rhythm.

After a couple of minutes, he pulls himself away, disappears into the bathroom, and when he returns, he slides on his pants. There is motion, and I look over.

Mr. Black is gathering his things. His shirts and jacket go into a carrying case. Papers and trash in the waste can. He tosses the duffel on his bed and loads it up with discarded rope, the bandanas, tape, my ripped undershirt, my pants — and my phone. Anything else lying about, goes in. He zips up the bag.

He pulls the blackout curtain toward him slightly and glances out the window, making sure the parking lot is clear. He takes his gun from the nightstand — also the TV remote — and bends to me. He puts the remote in his lap and brushes a fallen strand of hair from my forehead. I pull against my bonds once more.

“Been thinking it over, kid,” he starts. “As much as I’d love to keep playing, there’s no future in it. Nothing financial, anyway. We’re done here, see, and moving on to Arizona. Lots of wealthy Nanas and Pop-pops that’ll pay any price to get their grandkids back safe and sound. But really, it’s been fun, kid…while it lasted…”

He grips the gun a bit tighter and slips a finger around the trigger. He gestures to the old TV set with the remote. I start to pull a little more frantically at the ropes.

“The TV will cover the gunshot, especially if I can find a crime show. Either way, no one really pays much attention in these places anyway. Not until they pick up on the smell.”

I cry out from behind my gag, shake my head, pull and strain with all I got.

“For what it’s worth, you came close, Kid Reporter,” he says. “Closer than anyone else. But you still fell short. That failure will be the last thing on your mind.”

Mr. Black turns on the TV, cycles through for a police show. He finds a shootout on TV. Why is there always a shootout on American TV? The sound of gunfire from the set fills the room. He tosses the remote and aims the gun. I stop flailing, accepting what’s about to come. I close my eyes and hold my breath.

Water sprays the side of my face.

I peek over to see a stream of liquid die from the end of the gun nozzle.

Chase giggles and drops the gun to the bed top.

“I told you you couldn’t escape the Beast,” he says darkly and winks.

He kisses me on top of the head.

“Baby, that was amazing! Let’s get you out of these ropes, so I can make out with you for the rest of the night. If that’s okay with you…”

My eyebrows lift, and I nod, agreeing. Tied and gagged as I am…who am I to object?

end

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent! Even knowing from the start it was a roleplay, the excitement was quite real.
When I come here to catch up on recent posts I find myself saving your tales for the end. You continue to excel.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wow, such a hot story. Love each of the 3 different tie ups. Well done
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic