Hidden Depths (M/M) - Part 2 up Jan. 29

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SVHalley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hidden Depths (M/M) - Part 2 up Jan. 29

Post by SVHalley »

This story is something of a re-imagining and continuation of BoundBoyBeta’s “An Unexpected Experience” from the old site. It is, unfortunately, completely fictional.

I stared at my computer screen, considering the unhelpful error message. Sometimes, you wonder why you ever decided to become a computer science major. I took off my headphones, still staring at the code, and asked, “Julian? What’s a sig-bus?”

Silence. I looked up and saw him sprawled on my bed, pen and paper held in limp hands. We had been working together on this project since the afternoon, and right now it was early morning. We’d known each other since first year, and we decided to work together on our CS 211 assignments. He had come over to my dorm room in Gale Hall earlier to go over the textbook and I had gotten started on the coding while he wrote up the theory parts. Apparently, while I was busy working, he had fallen asleep. He looked cute, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t into guys. I’m almost certain he wasn’t into tying up other guys.

I started looking around the small room, trying to find the textbook. Eventually, I opened up his backpack to look for it, but the sound of metal bumping against metal piqued my curiosity. I stuck my hand into the bag and felt around. Shit! He had handcuffs in there. I pulled them out to examine them. They were fairly serious handcuffs, matte black, and linked with the usual chain. As I looked in his bag for the keys, I had to wonder – why did he carry handcuffs?

I guess I’d blame the late (early?) hour for what I did next. On a whim, and feeling kinda annoyed that he’d fallen asleep, I decided to handcuff him to the bed frame. Considering my bed frame a bit, I realized that I couldn’t handcuff both of his hands to it, at least not without waking him up. Using the key, I quietly opened one of the cuffs, and slid it shut around a tube running horizontally. I started to ease his right hand up, towards the other cuff. He stirred slightly, moving around, and I froze, still holding his wrist. After a moment, I continued moving his arm, and eventually, I managed to get it near the cuff. I opened the cuff, carefully placed his wrist in it, and ratcheted the cuff closed.

Julian lay there, still asleep, and I took out my cell phone to take some photos – and also to admire his physique. He had well toned muscles like a swimmer or a wrestler and, although he wasn’t bulging with muscles, I knew he was really strong. After taking a few more photos, I slipped the keys into the pocket of my jeans and sat back down to try and figure out what was wrong with my assignment. After googling for a bit, I slipped my headphones back on and dove back in to the code.

“Scott?” said Julian, irritated.

I looked up at Julian. He’d woken up, sandy brown hair a mess.

“Hey, Julian,” I responded, grinning, “Guess what I found in your backpack.”

He fixed me with an admonishing gaze.

“Why do you have handcuffs?” I asked.

“Could you let me out of them?”

“Not even gonna say ‘please’?”

I walked over to Julian and then, suddenly, his left arm shot out, grabbed me across my chest, and dragged me, back first, onto the bed. Immediately, he managed to wrap his legs around my body, pinning my arms, and his one free arm wrapped around my neck. I tried to pull my arms free, but I couldn’t. I kept squirming and struggling, and Julian started to tighten his left arm.

“Calm down, Scott. You can’t win this,” he said.

He was right. I couldn’t move my arms and I was already becoming light-headed. After a few more seconds of struggling, I gave up and relaxed my body. A few moments later, he stopped squeezing my neck and he let go of my arms as well. I immediately reached up trying to pull his arm off of my neck, but it was solid as steel. He clamped back down on my neck, and I struggled against him once more.

“Seriously, Scott, calm down.”

It was exceedingly clear that I had no hope of fighting him off without seriously hurting him, and I would never go that far just for a prank.

“Fine. Yeah, I can’t get out,” I told him.

“I’m glad you recognize that. Now, unlock the cuffs.”

“I can’t reach the keys with you holding me here.”

“Bullshit. What’s in your pocket?”

I sighed, and pulled out the keys.

“You gonna let me go so I can unlock those cuffs?” I asked.

“Nah. You can reach them from here.”

I slowly reached up, trying to unlock the cuffs by touch alone. I couldn’t turn my head enough to see the cuffs – his arm was still firmly wrapped around my neck.

“What’s to stop me from throwing away these keys?” I asked, joking.

“I choke you out, and pick the lock,” he responded, deadpan.

“Seriously?”

“You tell me.”

It was kinda hot, being subdued by my friend. He was, certainly, strong enough to choke me out, but I still wondered – why did he have handcuffs?

I finally managed to unlock the cuffs from the bed frame and he obligingly moved his hand down into my view. I quickly freed his wrist. “What now?” I asked.

“You’re going to put the cuffs on.”

I could have struggled. I could have tried to slip out of the chokehold he had me in. But . . . I couldn’t fight him off when he had one hand free, so I certainly couldn’t wrestle him off me when he could use both of his arms.

“Fine,” I said, somewhat liking the situation.

As I went to snap on the cuffs, he stopped me.

“Not in front – behind your back.”

I started to move, but then thought better of it.

“No way – I’m not doing that to myself.”

“Have it your way,” he said.

He grabbed the cuffs from me and wrapped his legs around my lower body. Then, with his left arm, he grabbed my left wrist and efficiently snapped one half of the handcuffs around it. That wrist was then pulled up, towards the horizontal bar that I had handcuffed him to, then the other half of the handcuffs closed.

“I know you’re into this,” he whispered into my ear as I lay on top of him, “Let me get some things.”

He pushed me off of him, and I lay there, aroused. Here he was: a guy that I found hot – and he was putting me in bondage. You know what? I guess he was into guys and tying up guys. This was seeming more and more like a dream but no, it was real, and I was liking it. Julian finally found what he wanted: two small coils of rope.

“The hell were you carrying around rope for?” I asked.

“I knew you were into this kind of stuff,” he said, “I was planning on introducing you to some of it.”

I hesitated, and he walked over and sat on the bed.

“How about it, cutie?” he asked, stroking my chest with one hand.

I paused again, then said, “Sure.”

He started to play with my nipples through my shirt, and I moaned in enjoyment. After a while, he stood up, and climbed on top of me. He grabbed my right hand, the one not in handcuffs, and started to loop rope round the wrist. He looped the rope around my wrist a few times then tied it snugly. Then he picked me up slightly and moved me so that I was lying in the middle of the bed before tying off the loose rope to the bedpost. He moved to my other wrist, and secured it in a similar manner. I now had my arms spread out to either side of me, and there wasn’t enough slack in the ropes for me to get at any of the knots. He took off the handcuffs, stowing them in his bag. I lay there, helpless, and with a growing erection, and he sat down at my computer to look at our assignment.

“Dude, your code sucks!”
Last edited by SVHalley 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great start. And then????
Don't make us wait too long.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A good intro to the board, I reckon. Thanks for sharing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

SVHalley wrote: 5 years ago
“Dude, your code sucks!”
:lol: Now *that* is a sadist. Tying a guy up and then making fun of his spaghetti code!

Hope to see more from you!
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Why don't I have kinky Computer Science buddies when I was in university? :?

Oh well, at least I can imagine how it would be if I did. Keep it up pleaseeee
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]SVHalley[/mention] Hey boi! Nice to see you posting your first story on here ;)
Welcome to the league of writers!

Speaking about BoundBoyBeta, are you currently in touch with him?
I lost contact with him a while ago.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

SVHalley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SVHalley »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] No, I'm not on contact with BoundBoyBeta.
SVHalley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SVHalley »

I’m back! I'm going to try to post shorter chapters, but more frequently. Also, please tell me if there’s too much tech-speak.

“Dude, your code sucks!” Julian exclaimed.

“Um, sure. It doesn’t work, yeah,” I stammered, somewhat overcome by my situation – that is, tied up by my apparently not-so-secret crush, who turned out to be into guys after all.

“Look – you’ve just got a stale iterator, that’s all. Use standard list instead of vector, and everything works.”

“Great, yeah.”

“I’ll just hand in, then I should get some sleep. Okay?”

Julian typed away at the laptop for a moment and closed it.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked.

“I don’t think so,” he said, smirking.

“So... are you going to untie me now?”

“Nah. You cuffed me up; I’m just getting my revenge.”

“Okay, man. Whatever you say.”

“Oh, one last thing. I hope you don’t mind if I crash here tonight.”

“There isn’t a couch in here, if you hadn’t realised,” I snarked.

“I was thinking that maybe we could share a bed,” he offered.

“Um.”

“Look, if you aren’t comfortable, just say so.”

“This is all going a bit fast, you know?”

“I understand. We’ll talk about it in the morning.”

He started walking for the attached bathroom that I shared with my neighbour.

“I’ll be right back. Yell if you need me.”

“So, you aren’t planning on stripping in front of me?”

“Good idea!”

What followed, was extremely hot. Remember – I was roped to the bed, and unable to do anything except watch. The shirt – a long-sleeve muscle shirt – came off first, slowly peeled off of his body. The undershirt quickly followed, and then he paused, stretching his arms a bit.

“You know, Scott, I’ve never seen a sig-bus before. Segfault, yes, sig-bus, no.”

“Get on with it!”

“Fine, have it your way.”

He sat down on the edge of the bed, and removed his shoes, then pulled off his socks. All that was left were some khakis, and presumably, underwear.

“I could stop here,” he suggested, placing a hand on my chest.

“No, please, go on.”

“All right. Since you want it.”

He pulled off his pants, leaving him wearing a pair of – obscenely bulging – boxers. He started to pull those down, slowly, exposing everything. He paced around the room a few times.

“Enjoy the snow?”

“Oh, fuck, you’re hot.”

“I’m glad you like it. Now – I need to get a shower.”

He strode off. His backside was good looking, too. I lay there, hard, horny, and frustrated. I squirmed a bit, but to no avail.

After five or so minutes, Julian was out of the shower. He rummaged around in my dresser for some underwear, pulled it on, and clambered onto the small bed.

“Let’s get you a bit more comfortable,” he said, moving towards my feet.

He pulled my shoes off, followed by my socks. He reached up, grabbing my crotch, and started to play with my still-hard dick.

“I guess you did enjoy my show.”

I just lay there, breathing heavily. He stopped, and another wave of frustration raced through me. Carefully, he pulled my jeans off, and threw them on the floor. He jumped off of the bed, and pulled the comforter off, before throwing it back over my body. He climbed into the bed alongside me, reached into my briefs, and started stroking me again.

“You liking this?” he asked.

“Yes,” I whimpered.

“How about now?”

He stopped with the stroking, pulling his hand out of my underwear.

“Come on, don’t stop,” I pleaded.

“You know, it’s real late. Talk to you in the morning.”

He reached out, and turned off the lights. I lay there, horny and frustrated, as he lay beside me. His hand explored my body a bit more.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good continuation. I'm hardly a computer scientist and there's certainly not too much tech talk for me, so no worries.

I'm curious how Julian's going to get any sleep if he lets you keep talking all night. If you know what I mean.
SVHalley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SVHalley »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Hmmm.... Sorry, but no - I'm surprisingly not into gags.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic