Julie's Surprise F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dillonmichael080
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Julie's Surprise F/M

Post by dillonmichael080 »

Warning: This story contains very explicit language and lots of foot domination. If this is not your style, please click away now.

The day had been one of anticipation. My girlfriend Julie and I had been planning a night of fun for a while now. We lived in different houses across the street on my college campus and I had recently gotten over COVID, so we hadn't seen each other in about ten days. I spent many nights thinking about her and the way her body felt against mine. I missed her and craved her and she knew this. She'd text me every so often: flirting or teasing me with the things she was thinking about. It’s important to note that I have a multitude of fantasies and fetishes that Julie knows about and she knows exactly how to get under my skin with them. This day started with me receiving the following text message while I was still waking up:

“Excited to finally see you again tonight. Hope you like the outfit, my love ;)

The photo attached was of her in the mirror. She had her dark brown hair curled and flowing down her neck, winged eyeliner that made her already big eyes even more accentuated, and a light reddish lipstick. She hardly ever wears lipstick unless it was for something special.
I felt a shifting underneath my bed sheets. I hadn’t even been awake for ten minutes and was already horny.
“This is going to be a long day.” I whispered to myself and reached a hand underneath my bedsheets to find my cock as I examined the rest of the photo. She wore a black sweater and a plaid, black and white mini skirt. Underneath she wore sheer black tights and on top was the part she knew would ruffle me the most: long, black thigh-high socks. They were cotton and had knitted patterns to them. I had bought them for her during our first semester of college when I confessed my sock fetish to her. She was very receptive to it and this is one of the many reasons why I fell in love with her. She never has made me feel strange or weird about my kinks. Her response when I first told her of my foot fetish- I remember being so scared of what she might say. But she looked at me, smiled, and said, “I can work with that”. She would always say that the socks were cute and kept her legs warm, an added bonus to also turning me on.
I bit my lip and started to slowly stroke myself to the image. I had only gotten a few strokes in before the three dot bubble of her typing appeared and quickly a new message popped up:

“Don’t even think about touching yourself. I’ll know…”

Needless to say, I stopped almost immediately. She was the more dominant one in the relationship. She likes to have control over situations in and out of the bedroom. I’ve tried my hand at dominating, but I find I am better submissive to her. I love getting to worship her and do as she asks. Pleasing her brings me the most pleasure when we’re together at night. Because of this, I often found myself in situations where she would demand I not touch myself until she got to be the one to do it. I responded to the text in the way I knew she would most appreciate: “Yes Mistress”.

Julie and I were in the same major at college and had several classes together. She would catch me looking at her and her legs and cross them while winking at me. It was sometimes a dangerous game when she wore thigh-highs out in public, especially in classes. It wasn't just Julie who knew of my fetish, but several other people in our class too. It would come up in truth or dare games, or other situations that I can’t bother to recall, but I was sometimes worried if people saw what she was wearing that they would suspect something lustful was happening between Julie and I. They weren’t wrong, but after a while I learned not to care what they thought. Julie was sexy in thigh-highs. She knew it too. Honestly, another girl in the class, when she learned about my fetish, told me she agreed that Julie looked very attractive in thigh-highs and I knew I was very lucky.

That evening, after our last class was over, Julie and I headed back to her place. We made dinner together, dijon grilled chicken with diced potatoes with cooked zucchini. We drank some sangria to go with it and were a little buzzed by the time we were done. Julie lives with two other roommates, of which we hung out and talked and laughed before going up to her room after a few hours.
As soon as we entered her bedroom, she closed and locked the door.
“Take off your pants. Now.” she demanded. I quickly nodded my head and unbuckled my belt before lowering my pants and underwear. My cock was half limp but I was quickly getting harder by the second.
“On the bed.” she was a woman of few words tonight it seemed. I went ahead and took off my brown sweater and laid on the bed. I was nearly at full mast now before she came over to me laid beside me. She kissed me gently, the smell of her perfume hitting me as her lips touched mine. I could feel the residue of her lipstick still on me as she pulled away. She looked at me with an intensity I hadn’t seen before. Something told me she had been thinking a lot about tonight. It was at that moment my cock rose and twitched as the blood flowed through it.
“Ah ah ah. Not so fast, my love. I can’t have you getting too excited too quickly.” she brought her hand down to my balls and gently cupped them with her small hand. Then, before I could do anything, she squeezed. Hard. She had never done that before. As I went to cry out in pain, she cupped a hand over my mouth. “MMPFF!” I yelled into her hand and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
“I’m so sorry baby, but I need to save him for later.” She looked down at my cock and I saw a smile creep across her face. I followed her gaze to see that my once hard cock had gone completely soft on me. She then quickly stood up, and with a “CRACK”, slapped me across the face. Dazed and confused, I saw her reach under the bed and pull out a small, black, silicon device which she began to affix to my now-limp shaft. A ring went behind my scrotum, squeezing my balls together while a small cylindrical shaft covered up the rest of my dick.
As the blood flow came back to my cock, I felt the confines of the device preventing me from getting hard. A cock-cage. She told me she had always wanted one of those for me. She loved getting to control everything I did. And I loved being controlled. It was a weird feeling having something cold cover my entire crotch, but before I could really process it, Julie smacked me again, stunning me once more.
She grabbed my body and flipped me over. Very rarely does Julie physically toss me around when dominates me. My body and mind were exploding with dopamine and ecstasy. I couldn't respond quickly enough. A flash of a red and yellow scarf, a Gryffindor scarf that I bought her a couple years ago, interrupted my gaze as the length of the scarf found its way into my mouth, cleave-gagging me.
“Pfft. Weak. She knows these gags are useless to prevent speech.” I thought to myself. She double knotted the scarf behind my head and I assumed she was done, but I felt her yank my head back to use more of the scarf on my arms. I could feel her pull my arms behind my back, tying my hands together with the remaining material. I don't know where she learned to tie knots the way she does, but it works so damn well. I’ve told her I like it tight, so when I felt the circulation start to leave my hands, I knew she wasn’t messing around. When I tried to move my hands, all I ended up doing was pulling tighter on my gag, causing the scarf to tear into my cheeks.
“Get on the floor, bitch.” She got up to admire her work while I stood up, craning my head up due to the gag-hand scarf tie. I sat on the floor near the bed and a tall-mirror where I could see that my hands behind my back were starting to turn a bright reddish-purple. Ouch. Julie sat herself down in a soft, brown chair that was in her room and pulled off her ankle boots. She extended a finger towards me and curled it towards her, indicating that I should come closer.
I scooted over and when I got within arms reach, she wrapped a hand around the back of head and yanked me closer while her other hand stuffed the opening of her boot over my nose. I immediately tried to pull away, but she kept her grip, forcing my nose deeper into her boot, so much that I could feel the tip of my nose touch the sole. The air inside was warm and smelled very sweaty with a hint of vinegar.
“That’s a good boy. Smell my dirty, dirty shoe, you freak,” she pushed my face deeper into while her other socked foot poked at my caged dick. “I can’t believe you actually like this. I’ve been on my feet for over 12 hours in these same shoes. I haven’t gotten a single break today. This is the smell of hard-work. Do you like it?”
I shook my head and tried to pull free, but all it did was pull the scarf deeper into my cheeks. She knew I liked the smell, but I didn’t want to play nice today if she was going to be this rough with me. She pulled my hair.
“I said, do you like it?” she hissed at me and smacked me again before grabbing her other boot and shoved that one over my nose. She held me like that for another few minutes with me inhaling her sweaty boot before throwing me back on the ground. My dick twitched against its confines. I looked up at her, seeing her devilish smile and her foot nearing my face. She pressed her warm and sweaty foot onto my face and nose. The thickness of her sock was clearly damp with sweat and I could feel it rub against me. The smell was very strong and it was then I remembered that it had been unusually warm out today and Julie had been wearing several layers on her feet.
I moaned into my gag. One, because of the discomfort of the position I was in and two, because I liked the way my voice sounded behind the gag and her foot.
“Shut up, slave.” and she pressed harder on my face, this time with both of her feet, so my back was on the ground. My tightly bound wrists connected to my gag prevented me from laying flat, so I was awkwardly cocked up at the neck with Julie placing both sweaty feet on my face. She rubbed them for a while while she scrolled through YouTube on her phone, watching K-Pop videos and fashion videos. After I let out another moan, she groaned and took her feet away.
“God, you are so annoying! Why can’t you just do your fucking job of worshipping my feet? I know you love it, so why are you complaining and making noise?,” I tried to back away on the ground, but she grabbed my legs. “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere.” Julie walked over to her closet and pulled out something from her top shelf. Two silvery rolls of duct tape. I had mentioned to her once about wanting to use duct tape in our games. We did once, but it hurt to take it off so we decided not to do it again. Yet here she was, looking at me with that same devilish grin.
“Before I completely immobilize you, I think I need to do something about that mouth of yours. You didn’t honestly think this was going to be your gag for the night, did you?”
“The night? What does she mean by ‘the night’,” I thought to myself as Julie pulled the cleave gag part out of my mouth. My wrists, still connected to the gag, pulled against my neck as it fell out of my mouth. She reached to the top of her thigh highs and slowly and seductively pulled them off her legs. One, then two, and tossed them on the floor. I was surprised to find out that underneath, she had on a pair of thin, black, ankle socks. Those too, she quickly pulled off and balled up.
“Open your mouth.” she said to me. Still being a brat, I closed my mouth, but she just sighed and pinched my nose shut. “You know how this is going to end, baby.” I held my breath for as long as I could, but once I parted my lips just a sliver to get some air, Julie’s fingers grabbed a hold of my jaw and mouth and began to stuff the sweaty, black socks in my mouth. The taste was instant. She had been walking and sweating in these ankle socks underneath her thigh highs and boots all day. She simply smiled at me and covered my mouth again and pinched my nipple.
“MMmpf!” I yelled out.
“Hm. Yep, still too loud.” She picked up one of the nearby thigh highs and examined it. “You think we can fit this in there too, my love?” I shook my head no rapidly. “I’ll take that as a yes!” She took her hand away and reached in my mouth to shuffle the ankle socks around to make room. One in each of my cheeks. Then, she actually did it. Using the foot part first, she shoved the sock in mouth, methodically pushing and prodding.
“Stmm! Iff wompf fimm!” I tried desperately to tell her the sock wasn’t going to fit. She just ignored me and pushed more and more of the thick sock into my mouth. It was nearing the back of my throat and I gagged on it. There was still about a fourth of the sock hanging out of my mouth.
“Oh quite whining, you’re the one who’s always saying you like your mouth packed with my socks.” Julie pushed and pushed, tucking every ounce of space she could find with the sweaty material. She actually had to start twisting the sock to get it to fit. Normally, it’s just the foot part that is sweaty, but because it was hot out today, the whole leg of the sock was damp with her sweat. The more she pushed in my mouth, the more sweat leaked out onto my tongue. I loved tasting her, but the sheer size of the sock she was attempting to fit in my mouth was ridiculous. Eventually, after about three more minutes, she somehow fit the whole thing in my mouth. My cheeks were bulging and turning red and my mouth was stretched to its max. Julie began to laugh as she pulled up the Gryffindor scarf that was hanging around my neck. She struggled to get it past all the material in my mouth, but she soon formed an over-the-mouth gag with it. She clapped her hands and stood up.
“Hahaha! You look like a goddamn chipmunk! I bet you couldn’t even spit those out if you tried!” Before I could, however, Julie began to pull down her tights. She bit her lip, as I thought about what she was going to do. Despite my best attempts to push the sock out, my tongue was pinned down by the cotton thigh-high in my mouth. Julie stretched the waist of her tights and, smiling the whole time, pulled them over my head. She pulled them down over my face so that the crotch was right over my nose. Using the legs, she tied them around my neck to keep her tights in place.
“I’ve wanted to try that for a while now.” I tried to make a sound, a whimper, but barely any noise came out. Julie then reached down for the duct tape.
“Nmf…plmm.” I tried to cry out. I looked at her with my eyes that were welling up from the gag, but she couldn’t hear me or see me from underneath the tights. Taking the duct tape, I could feel her plaster it over my mouth and proceeded to wrap it around my mouth and lower jaw. I tried to count how many times she wrapped it, but lost count at around 25. With each layer, the socks were pushed deeper into my throat. I had to fight with every ounce of my breath to not throw up. Eventually, Julie stopped wrapping my mouth, but moved up my head, covering every inch of me with the silver tape. My ears, my eyes, my entire face save for my nose, which was breathing in the smell of her pussy from the tights.
She said something, but I couldn’t hear it clearly. I just felt my legs being pushed together and more duct tape being wrapped around them. I didn’t have anything to protect my legs, so I could kiss my leg hair good-bye after tonight. It took her about ten minutes, but soon I couldn’t move my legs at all. Just my waist and my shoulders seemed to be the only parts of my body capable of movement. If I moved my head at all, it would push the socks deeper in my mouth and I would surely choke and throw-up, which would mean choking on my own vomit underneath this duct tape.
I felt Julie pick my body up and slowly push me onto the bed. I felt her caress my body and taped-up face. She kissed my bare chest and reached down to my still caged dick. I was hoping she wouldn’t leave me like this all night. She promised me some fun, but I don’t think I could survive a night tied-up like this.
But suddenly I felt some release. The cage was being taken off my cock. Slowly and painfully, I felt it come loose. When the cool air hit my throbbing penis, it sprang to life, becoming fully erect.
“That’s my boy…,” I could make out Julie saying before I felt her lick the tip of my shaft. Her tongue danced on my tip, making me twitch, before she took it in her mouth. She sucked gently on the top of my cock, still licking it, and moaning before taking more and more of me in her mouth. I couldn’t see, but I could picture her head deep-throating my cock. She didn’t have a gag-reflex, so her blowjobs were heavenly. She sucked on me for what felt like hours. Going from slow to fast and then back to slow. She knew just what I liked. I enjoyed every second of it. Then I felt the cool air again and knew she stopped.
The cool sensation was soon replaced by another wet feeling, but I knew this time she had pushed me inside of her. We had this position we both liked, where it was essentially me spooning her, but I was typically hogtied and had to thrust to fuck her.
She was dripping wet. I slid into her with ease and I felt her twist her spine to lay on her back.
“Fuck me-,” before she could finish I rammed into her. Hard and fast, I fucked her like I wouldn’t see another day. Her hands grasped my silver-encased head and she pinched my nose shut through the tights covering it. She loved to control my breath while we fucked. I moaned (or tried to) before she said, “Fuck me good and you can breath, baby.”
I changed speeds, going slow and hard with each thrust. She let out a moan and I knew she liked it. I did that for a while, before she let me take in some air before cutting me off again. I started fucking her faster and faster, my body sweating from the binds and the workout I was having.
“Yes, harder baby, harder.” Julie cried out. I continued to pleasure her and slam into her pussy. She cried out, not caring if her roommates heard her or not. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to coming. I moaned as loud as I could into my gag, choking on the socks. Tasting them and smelling her pussy on my nose, thinking of the way she degrades me and calls me her slave, all culminated in me finally releasing my load inside of her. She kept pushing against me, eager for more, but unfortunately, I was taxed. My body couldn’t take it anymore.
“Aw…is that all you have? Shame. Well, since I didn’t come, I guess I’ll have to just leave you like this tonight and we’ll try again in the morning. Don’t worry, I’ll text you’re work and say that you’re sick and can’t come in tomorrow morning.” I yelled into my gag, but once again, barely any sound was audible. I felt Julie get up to go to the bathroom. When she returned, she used a towel to clean me up before crawling back into bed and pulling the sheets over us. I tried to beg her to let me go, but it was useless. She couldn’t hear me, not that she cared. She knew I liked this, and I did. Whenever I was tied up overnight before, I could always get myself out during the night, but tonight was different. I had a whole roll and a half of duct tape on my body and face and my arms were still tightly tied behind my back. My hands were completely useless, having lost all blood flow.
I laid there, focusing desperately not to choke on Julie’s socks.
“You clean those socks really well tonight okay? Remember, I have a whole other thigh-high that still needs cleaned. No complaining or talking tonight. Just focus on cleaning. You wouldn’t want me to stuff that one in your mouth too, would you?”
I attempted a chuckle, knowing she was joking. She wouldn’t actually try and squeeze another thigh-high underneath my gag after the trouble the first one was…right? Something told me that past the duct tape blocking my eyes, she was smiling that same devilish smile she worked so well.