Dont annoy gym girls (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dont annoy gym girls (FF/M)

Post by gagged ali »

A story about my own smugness and smart mouth as usual being the downfall of my own confidence at the hands of two strong athletic women!
Setting

I’m now a post grad at university. Enjoying the student life and having fun. This story takes place between myself and my two friends who I end up annoying, not sure who that would happen as I’m usually very charming. But it has some consequences as I’m sure you will find out.

Characters

I’m Ali, age 22. In terms of looks 5’10 with a slim athletic build. Some muscle and quite lean. Young looking face for my age definitely. Short to medium brown hair and blue eyes.

Lexi is one of my friends, 23 and very cute. Around 5’7 in height, a nice hourglass figure with sandy brown hair and blue eyes. Athletic build with nice curves. Average size boobs but a very nicely shaped ass and thick thighs. She mainly lifts recreationally but is pretty strong for her size and weight.

Kate I know through Lexi as they live together. 24 so she’s the eldest and talks to me like I'm a bit of a child. Not sure if I like that or not honestly haha. Also the tallest being 5’11 and she plays rugby and does judo. Very Athletic, strong and curvy. Large boobs, Nice ass and very thick thighs.

Both these girls are fairly confident and playful which is probably why I ended up how I did.
It had been a long day of lectures and we all trained together. Walking back from the gym in the evening. It wasn’t too cold or warm this time of year just before Autumn. I was wearing a black compression top with long sleeves. Some grey shorts which came just above the knee.

Lexi had tight black gym leggings, a white vest top and a black hoodie over that.

Kate had those really blue short tight gym shorts on. She had a great ass already but these helped accentuate it. A blue sort of sports bra to match and a grey sweatshirt over that.

Part 1: An error of judgment

As we strolled down the road back from the gym we were all in good spirits after a fun session training. I lived in the same direction and not too far from them in fact. I had just bought a new video game and was keen to play it. As we arrived at their house I was about to say goodbye when Lexi turned to me and asked “Hey that new series is out on Netflix you should stay and we can watch some and get takeaway!”

I should have said some other time but I was pretty hungry and sometimes the girls treated me to takeaway. Being the poor student that I am is always appealing when my seniors take good care of their underclassmen. I was excited for the new series too, just a bit more for the new game. Still as my stomach rumbled I agreed and we headed inside.

We got some Chinese food from the usual place which was tasty as always and got comfy to watch the new series. The girls had taken off their hoodie/sweatshirt and I was a little shocked at how relaxed Kate was lounging around in her sports bra. After the first episode. She took all the plates and went to clean up.

Lexi and I were arguing over who was the coolest character in the series.

“You’re wrong,” I said to her in an ignorant tone, yawning comically at her. She responded in a similar manner “No way, you’re delusional”. This went back and forth a bit before I gave her a dramatic eye roll and said “relaaaaaaxxxx” drawing the word out sarcastically. Being the playful girl she was, Lexi jumps up “Oh you wanna go?” she asks and starts bobbing around as if to want to fight. “Are you sure you can win, I reply”. She immediately runs towards me and we start wrestling on the floor playfully. I have to be honest I thought it would be fairly easy but she was pretty strong. Eventually I managed to straddle her and pin her hands down under mine with some effort. I smugly look at her. “Ha loser” I laugh and jump up.

As I turn around I see Kate peering in… I realise she will want to play. She’s used to doing this sort of thing for rugby and she’s been training judo since she was little. She slowly walks towards me with her hands outstretched…then she leaps at me. It feels like it went on for ages but in retrospect probably just a few mins. Embarrassingly I ended up pinned under her. Hands holding down my wrists and I can feel her full weight over me and of course her cleavage right in my face. I slowly come to assess the position I'm in staring at her breasts. I start to feel something get a bit hard and evidently so does Kate. She gets a little smile on her lips then laughs. She’s giggling as she says “Aww did you get a semi being bullied by me nerd?” She lets me up and I can feel my cheeks flush. There isn’t anything I can really do but run to the bathroom. I sat there for a while letting myself calm down. It’s natural right? I thought to myself. It’s not that bad.

Meekly I walk back and sit down on the couch just trying to regain a bit of composure after being caught out like that. We sit there and I'm fairly quiet and I can see the two girls giggling looking at each other. Eventually it gets too much. I stand up and tell Lexi to pause the show. I turn around at Kate who is now laughing uncontrollably. “What?” I demand “What’s so funny”. Both girls laughing Kate replies “Nothing… It’s just entertaining, but I guess it's natural when an attractive girl teases you hmmm” winking at me.

This is probably where I fuck up and make a mistake. “You cheated,” I said grumpily. “You knew what you were playing at and it was distracting, not fair at all. I’d have won if you didn’t”.

Kate looks at me and raises one eyebrow “Chill Nerd” I know she is taunting me now. “You lost and will lose again”

“No chance” I stubbornly reply.

“Okay let's go again then but I might not be so nice to let you run away this time” She tells me. I didn’t really consider what ‘won't let you run away would mean’ I was so riled up. I just wanted to try and restore my bruised ego.

Part 2: No running away

Kate and I slowly walk in a circle assessing each other. I have zero experience with martial arts and never liked rugby so all I had was my strength but Kate was pretty strong too so I knew I would have to go 100%. Maybe I had underestimated her a bit before.

I jumped towards her and grabbed her arms….It seemed impossibly fast but within I would say about 5 seconds I was pinned face down on my tummy. I could feel her weight on top of me and I went to push myself up but I realised she was tightly pinning my arms behind me. I start struggling “Let me go” I demand… Kate just laughs “I said I wouldn’t let you run away so easily now didn’t I” I look up to ask Lexi for help but she’s just standing there laughing at me as I struggle. “Let me grhphhhh” I try to speak but I feel Kate clamp her hand down over my mouth tightly. She had both my hands pinned down with one arm somehow and now hand gagging me. I'm wriggling and moaning and I just hear Lexi say she will be back in a second.

This carries on for what seems around 5 minutes. It was probably only 20 seconds roughly looking back. Finally she lets her hand off my mouth laughing. “Well what do you think now? Am I cheating.. LOSER” she taunted. I keep struggling “Okay okay let me go” I respond in an unimpressed tone

I go back and slump down on the couch crossing my arms, scowling a little at Kate who is just gazing at me with a little glint in her eye. Lexi is back sitting to the side of me. At the time I hadn’t clocked the bag she had next to her…. Another mistake. I meet her eyes and she just smiles and holds my gaze a little. Before Kate is back to laughing again… I sharply turn my head in annoyance and I can see her eyes peering down at me. My cheeks flush as I realise what she is looking at. I have another semi. Not good I think to myself. Not good at all. Both girls are smirking and giggling.

Then in a mocking tone Kate whispers to Lexi “Isn’t it kinda cute how pathetic he is getting a semi from that.” He would be in trouble if we teased him a bit more. Lexi gives a little look down at the bag and Kate smiles. It’s a mischievous smile.

I have a cushion over my lap now. Thinking why is she even whispering like that I can hear her. Due to my annoyance and embarrassment I still haven’t really clocked onto the ever impending predicament which could happen to me. Given the nature of these two girls it probably will.

Part 3: A situation to be in

“Put the series back on” I moan at the girls. Lexi rolls her eyes “Fine” she puts the next episode on then eyes me “stop being a crybaby” and smiles. So here we are once again annoyed and embarrassed being laughed at by the two girls. “I’m bored of this series,” Kate proclaims “Only boring people get bored” I respond smugly. She stands up and starts walking towards me slowly smirking at me. My little shot at being smug was probably the downfall of me here. I hadn’t thought about the other alternatives to the series.

She doesn’t even say anything, she once again pounces on me and we start wrestling. I try to get away but she’s just far too good. All the judo and rugby training leaves me at a fair disadvantage. I was also a little tired too from play fighting with both of them before. Helplessly as we grappled, I could feel her slowly getting her legs around me and then quick as a flash shes on top of me pinning my arms down. As I wiggle beneath her I go to call her a name but she clamps her hand tightly over my mouth. “Relax stop being a cry baby” she taunts. I let out a MRPHHHHHHHHH and wiggle my head to try and get free of her hand. It then comes to my attention Lexi is bending over in front of me holding something. “Behave now and open up” she playfully asks me. I realise she’s got a long gym sock with a tight knot in it. The gears click in my head and I realise. She wants to gag me. Well this definitely isn’t happening I think to myself.

I stop my moaning in an effort to not open my mouth a little as Kate releases her hand. “Open your mouth” Kate quietly says in my ear as she leans over. I feel her pinch my nose tightly. Shit… SHIT. I'm now wiggling my head trying to get free to breathe but she's got me tight. Too strong and I'm being overpowered here. I can feel the need to breathe and I just can't hold out any longer. I gasp for air and as soon as I go the knotted sock is stuffed filling my mouth and I feel it tied tightly round me nice and securely.

I’m moaning and wiggling now letting out annoyed and frustrated moans into the gag. I look up and can see Lexi walking over with rope. Kate has my arms pinned tight and the gag is muffling me. I start to feel my wrists pulled together and cinched tightly as the rope is pulled together firmly. I feel Kate's hands release me but she’s still straddling me and I’m wiggling trying to find some room between the rope and wrist. I don’t know how Lexi was so good at tying knots but I was stuck, that's for sure.

I feel Kate pinch my nose. “Damn not too cocky now are you” I start wiggling trying to breathe, I get some air through the sock as its cloth material but it’s still annoying. “I think this is more fun than the series, we have some more rope, don't worry about that.”

Kate proceeded to help keep me still as Lexi started roping me up, however she stopped as she was half tying my ankles and took the rope off. I heard a giggle and felt my shorts pulled down I let out a panicked “Mrphhhhhh” into the gag but thats all I could do. Then they proceeded to tie my ankles, above and below the knees and top of my thighs while finishing with a fairly intricate sort of harness which kept the rope nice and tight so it wouldn’t slide down. Ropes between my ass and just around my crotch area. With a few not so gentle touches around which I know was on purpose.

I struggled a little around on the floor but I knew I was tight. “Hmmmm” Pondered Lexi. “He is cute in rope but you know I’m a sucker for tape too”. Kate laughed and spoke looking down at me “What do you think Ali my dear? A bit of tape too, It would make a better gag I suppose”. I started shaking my head and trying to say no through the sock.

I felt Kate get back on top of me and grab my wrists. Between them Lexi wrapped them in black electrical tape while Kate made sure I was still and balled my hands up. I ended up with some sort of tape mittens. She then took the sock off and before I could say anything clamped her hand over my mouth and pinched my nose to muffle me as much as possible. “Shhhhhhhhh” she gently whispered in my ear. Which was very very annoying as I wriggled and moaned trying to escape. The sock at least let me breathe a little; this was just straight up smothering. “Aww what's wrong? Wanna breathe” Kate mocked, though she didn’t let go. I was starting to get breathless and she took her hand away from my mouth and grabbed my chin.Still holding my nose and keeping my face still I didn’t really have any time at all to say much as Lexi quickly smoothed some tape. This was white hypafix tape. If you haven’t had the pleasure of being gagged by this stuff it works a bit too well. Very very sticky. Thin and slightly Stretchy once it is sealed it stays on nice and tight. I could feel the tape stretching slightly conforming firmly over my lips as Lexi slowly pressed it down sliding her fingers over my lips to make sure it was fully tight. It was a nice large piece covering all of my mouth from cheek to cheek and going down to my chin. My mouth was sealed. Kate finally let me breathe.

Next thing I know Lexi is bending down again to write something on my tape. Kate so generously got out her phone and took a selfie with us. Her doing the peace sign and me with “Loser” written on the gag. “Well you did lose so you need some kind of forfeit don’t you, only fair” she says in an almost sympathetic tone knowing it’s winding me up.

Lexi walks over “one last thing though before you are completely helpless though” and smooths down a strip of electrical tape over my eyes.

I had been struggling on and off a little bit but this was too much. I start thrashing around under Kate trying to get out. I felt helpless and embarrassed to have been restrained and gagged like this but I had to try. “Damn chilllllll” Kate hushed in my ear and pinched my nose. “You don’t learn to behave do you, I guess you leave me no choice to bully you a little” She kept smothering me like this for what felt like around 5-10 mins. I felt her stop and get up eventually.

I settled down a little. All I could hear were whispers. I was so focussed on what they were saying but I couldn't quite make it out. Whispers and giggles are not what you want to hear being in such a predicament. I felt something near my nose then I couldn’t breathe again it was a nose clip. I started thrashing around as the girls laughed at me. Without Kate on top of me I rolled onto my side where they erupted into even more laughter. “Aww don’t you like it when we bully you?” I heard Lexi say. “Don't be too embarrassed I think you are having fun” jeered Kate. My semi was now a bulge and in my tight boxers it was so plain to see. The man handling and teasing had definitely excited me, not that I wanted to admit it. As did the smothering. Being restrained, gagged, blindfolded and smothered everything felt more sensitive. The girls verbal teasing. The feeling of the rope and tape around me. I found out later that the girls had filmed parts of this for their own amusement so they were enjoying having me all tied up and breathless.

In intervals they would let me breathe and then it was back to being smothered. While I was being smothered they were groping my ass and spanking me. I struggled tightly against the ropes. Trying to even unball my hands forever moaning into the gag from being groped and teased like their own little toy. Turning me over and gently rubbing my crotch or pinching my nipples. I would say I got a nice 15 minutes of this and developed a bit of a wet patch on my boxers. Eventually they stopped with this and took it off. I felt them pick me up and push me on the sofa.

Part 4: Holding out.

“Okay, how about a deal loser. We will give you a way out, how about that hmmm? Kate mocked. I just moaned into the gag. “Good she said'', “All you have to do is not make a mess. Simple if you don’t we will let you go. But if you do…” She paused giggled and sweetly said “You get to be our gag slave and we can use you how we see fit”. MRPHHHHHH I started shaking my head. Lexi chirped up “Well he’s not saying he’s against it is he '' Both girls laughed.

They undid my legs and put me in a frogtie. Then tied some rope around and under the sofa. So I ended up pretty stuck and my legs spread. I could feel one of them gently rubbing my dick. Lexi gently kissed my cheek and softly said right next to my ear feeling her breath tickle “It would be cheating if we touched you here though wouldn’t it so we won’t”

I heard Kate speak up “Okay timer is set, 15 minutes seems fair. If you can hold out for 15 minutes Ali then you’re a free man”

I was struggling a little and moaning softly into the tape but I felt like I would just chill and I would be free soon. I felt Kate’s lips brush my ear and she whispered in an almost disappointed tone “Aww not even trying to escape.. Not even when I do this” She pinched my nose again to smother me. I started wiggling and she laughed. I tried to tell her that’s cheating but I was just muffled. MRPHHHHHHH MRPHHHHHHHHH as my lips gasped against the tape tightly secure over my mouth.

I felt her give me some air for a bit and then as she pinched my nose again I felt something else on my crotch… It felt like something hard being strapped with tape sort of to my boxers and around my shaft. Mrphhhh I moaned feeling a bit of precum seep through. I heard Lexi apologetically say “Oops sorry a little bit too rough there. I'll add on a minute”.

Nothing else happened for around two minutes and then I felt it come on a gentle buzz. It was a vibrator. Mrphhhhhhhhhh I moaned. “What’s wrong hmmm?” She teased “We said we wouldn’t touch, no cheating remember '' It slowly ramped up in speed and power the vibrations going through my dick. I didn’t know how long I had left but I knew I was in trouble. Kate pinched my nose tight “Aww maybe you wanna be our gag slave hmmm” Lexi in the other ear whispered “Don’t make a mess nerd or else you’re in trouble” The verbal teasing was a turn on I have to admit their gentle mocking tones. The vibrator was on full force now. Kate making sure I was tightly smothered was all too much. I had no control over anything and I knew I was close. Still no idea about the timer I could feel it building. I was fighting, shaking and moaning. At my wits end trying not to cum. I could feel Kate’s fingers tightly pinching my nose and she playfully almost begging whispered to me “Aww you should cum you wanna lose to us baby” Lexi gently kissed my cheek sliding her hand up my top to pinch one of my nipples. It was too much. I Moaned loudly well as loud as I can into the tape. Shaking and wiggling I felt myself explode in my boxers my dick throbbing as the cum seeped out. I knew it was gonna leave an embarrassingly big wet patch on them. I’m gasping for air, rightly restrained my brain completely melted. I started to regain my composure and Kate let me breathe.

Both girls are laughing now in excitement “Awww what a shame you lost again” Lexi said. Immediately I started struggling again trying to get out of the bonds but I was held tight nothing had really got any looser.

Part 5: Tape and trouble

I felt the girls push me back onto the floor so I'm laying on my back this time. Then start to tie my legs in a similar fashion to before. “It’s nice of you to offer to be our little toy” Lexi chirped up. “You will be a cute tape slave for us I think” Kate teased. Once my legs were tied back together I started to feel something around my ankles…. Wrap and pull. Wrap and pull. I started thrashing around as much as I could but Kate sat on top of me pushing me back down and pinching my nose. “Relax nerd, we haven’t finished with you yet” She barked. “You can’t expect us to just let you go after making a mess can you”.

Slowly and surely I was wrapped up tightly in the black electrical tape all the way up to my shoulders. I don’t think I’ve ever felt such embarrassment. I have been manhandled and teased into a mess and now they have taped me up in my own cum filled boxers. I start wiggling and struggling but it’s no use im completely under their full control really whether I like it or not.

Between then the girls tape me up very tightly and Kate gets back on top of me. She slides a finger towards my mouth “Be a good boy and open” I turn my head away. She pinches my nose tightly “Opeeennnnn” I struggle trying to fight it but I know eventually I will gasp. As soon as I do she pushes it in. “Suck nerd”.... I don’t really have much choice so I start sucking on her finger. She starts playfully pushing a few in. Moaning a little as I close my lips around them and suck.

“Nose clip?” Lexi asks. Whether to me or Kate I have no idea but it was put on and we did the same rodeo as before. 15 mins of smothering on and off. Hand clamped over my mouth and they enjoyed my little breathless helpless moans. I just had to go along with it at this point. What other options did I have?

Eventually the smothering stopped and I carried on wriggling and moaning on the floor for a while. It was pretty humiliating being wrapped up tightly in tape like this. Being tied up is one thing but fully taped up is something else. I try for a few mins to stretch the tape or get something free. Anything.

I feel someone pinch my nose. Kate quietly says to me “I have to be honest all this teasing has gotten me pretty excited. I think it's only fair that I get to have some fun. I think Lexi feels the same'' Lexi giggles and replies yeah. I'm wiggling my head trying to breathe and it's going on and on and I start to panic. Then I feel the tape pulled off my lips and I start to gasp. I hear a giggle and I feel something against my mouth. I soon realise it’s someone. Lexi is sitting on my face in her panties and they are wet. Very wet. Kate tells “If you are well behaved and make us cum nerd we will let you go how about that.” Still keeping hold of my nose. I let out a defeated muffled yes which I think they must have understood. I hope this at least gets her to let go and I can get over and done with but she doesn’t. “Well come on then… lick loser” Lexi says in an annoyed tone. I start gently teasing her pussy my tongue pushing through her thin panties between her pussy I can hear her moan. Kate pinching my nose even tighter. Lexi grinds a little over my tongue and then slides her panties to the side. I gently start to push my tongue up a little further feeling her clit and start to circle it. She moans more and I keep going faster. I can feel her shaking a little my dicks hard again under the tape from her moaning and wiggling on top of me. I can feel her getting closer and going faster. I am enjoying it for sure but would also like to be released. More and more until she moans loudly, shaking and I can feel her orgasming. I feel her get off and a hand is clamped back over my mouth. Kate leans close and kisses me on the cheek. Halfway there but you still don’t get to talk. I wiggled like this for a few minutes and I think it got annoying as she pinched my nose again “Chill once Lexi has recovered a bit it's my turn. Keep struggling though i'll keep smothering you” she laughed. Great well the smothering made me wiggle and the wiggling earned me more smothering. A vicious cycle of bullying and I’m the one being teased. After about 5 mins of this I feel someone straggle me then something round my mouth.. It’s Kate’s nipple. “Suck make that bratty mouth of yours useful” Obviously accompanied with more nose pinches. I started sucking her nipples gently. Then a little harder. Some little bites. I feel her grinding and moaning. She swaps nipples and I give the other one the same treatment. Goes on for about 10 minutes. I’m enjoying myself. Maybe a bit too much as eventually I got smothered again and I was back to letting out breathless gasps as I writhed around in the tape helplessly.

Eventually after what seems an eternity of being breathless I hear Lexi’s voice. “You wanted to film him, didn't you?”. Kate replies “Oh I did” and giggles. Hearing this I start thrashing around as much as possible. I didn’t want another layer of humiliation on top of this. I feel the tightly clamped hand and the other one pinching my nose. “Chilllll you are almost there” Kate teases. She lets go and for a few seconds nothing happens. Then I feel tape pressed over my lips and I start Mrphhhhhh “Relax you can tease me through that first nerd” Kate hisses. “But if you are gonna be a crybaby about it I'll do this” She clips my nose. Now I'm losing it trying to escape. But as I have gotten so caught in being breathless Kate's bare pussy on my face gives me a little shock. “Lick” she mockingly orders me. I start pressing my tongue into the tape and I can hear her moan. Just as I feel like I might pass out the tape is pulled off and my tongue meets her pussy properly. I lick up and down her pussy, feeling her grind a little and moaning. I do carry on gently working my way to her clit. I feel her sit down more, her pussy smothering me as my tongue starts to work back and forth against it. She moans and grinds and I start to circle with my tongue around gently varying the pressure as it dances around her clit. As she grinds a bit more and moans louder I place more pressure and circle her clit. Round and round, faster and faster. She’s shaking and moaning now I know she is getting closer and closer. I’m now actively very turned on and trying to make her cum and so sensitive she has to tap out. I guess a little win from my helpless situation. Eventually she whispers breathing heavily “Okay okay stop stop” I feel her get off.

I start wiggling a bit feeling a bit more relaxed that I’ll finally be free. I hear Lexi shout “Just going to grab some scissors to free you Ali” I relax more sitting there calmly. Well they have had their fun. I’ve been teased and embarrassed but I did get turned on and they milked me so I can’t have too many complaints.

I didn’t see it coming but I felt it when another strip of microfoam tape was pressed against my mouth and at the same time one of them pinched my nose. I panicked and all the embarrassment came back and I started wiggling really wiggling and struggling. Both girls howled with laughter. “Damn noob you got tricked. We aren’t quite done with you yet” I start struggling and moaning, still restrained, nice and tight. I feel some of the tape cut away. I figured it Lexi. She’s cutting away some of the tape around my bum/crotch area. So now I'm left with a top half wrapped in tape, and a bottom half wrapped in tape and my wet boxers bulging once again.

I feel a pen over my lips and the camera sounds on a phone. Lexi leans close to my ear “It says noob so you know, I'll show you later”

Part 6: Ruined

The girls pick me up and carried me somewhere.. Upstairs then threw me on the bed and I could feel them propping me up over some pillows. I then felt someone pinch my nose and hands gently groping me and rubbing my body, some little rubs against my dick and I moaned. I then felt someone straddle me and slide her hand inside my boxers gripping my hard dick. Kate moaned in my ear. “I guess since you made us cum twice you can cum again” she giggled. “Just maybe I'll let you breathe when you do, but you are very cute when you are breathless” and I felt a little kiss on the cheek.

I felt her slowly milking my dick, just slowly but it was enough for me to wiggle and moan in my restraints. I had a feeling I was being filmed again but with the blindfold no chance of knowing. I was grinding a little against the stack pillows as she started milking me faster and faster. “You wanna come don’t you noob” she teased and honestly I had given in to fighting. It just felt nice being milked now I moaned and wiggled more and more as she slowly got faster and faster. I felt a familiar feeling building up but this time I wasn’t holding out. I was ruined and too tired to fight. I just gave in and eventually I exploded again, but she didn’t stop over stimulating me. I kept wriggling and moaning. It was a bit too much. I was squirming around trying to get free. I could hear some giggles and when I thought I was about to pass out from it all finally it stopped.

I hear Lexi and Kate quietly whispering. Lexi turns and says “Okay you stay like that for one more episode then you will be freed how does that sound?”. I wanted to protest and moan but I knew it was useless. “Damn what's wrong noob finally given in” Kate teases again pinching my nose I start wiggling and moaning a little but I was tired. It had been a long session of teasing. So I felt like the quicker we watch it in peace the quicker I'm free. So I lay there between them watching the series well listening again I guess one last bit of embarrassment. Sometimes I’d be smothered, Or be rolled over to have my ass spanked or groped but it was fairly gentle and once the episode was done I was finally free of my bonds!

Part 7: End

I ended up passing out from being so tired that night so I spent it sleeping on their couch. I borrowed a towel and walked out with just that around me not realising they had woken up for breakfast. I strolled into the kitchen half naked and got a little embarrassed seeing them. They looked up and laughed at me. Morning did you sleep well? You must have been tired after all that struggling hmm? Lexi asked. Kate smirked at me. Maybe we'll rip that towel away and tie you up naked this time!” I scowled definitely not you two maniacs keep your perverted ideas to yourselves. I quickly scurried back off to get changed safely away from them. As I walked off I heard Kate yell “I’ll let you off this time”. Whatever that meant… I just wanted to go home and chillout this weekend. Play my new video game.
Last edited by gagged ali 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow that was an amazing story!
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

harveygasson wrote: 2 months ago Wow that was an amazing story!
Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very good story, thanks for sharing.

What follows is not criticism, just a friendly reminder of the site rules. Please edit and change your title's gender tag to FF/M (That's capital M for adult male -- lower case m means underage male on this site; you can find the gender tagging rules here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12868 and they are considered an integral part of the site rules. For any one else reading, explicitly stating the ages helps, but at a glance is not enough to protect the site as explained at the link above; the convention that lower case means submissive is not universal and many TUGers on this site are not into the 'submission' and 'sado-maso' parts of BDSM equation.)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 months ago A very good story, thanks for sharing.

What follows is not criticism, just a friendly reminder of the site rules. Please edit and change your title's gender tag to FF/M (That's capital M for adult male -- lower case m means underage male on this site; you can find the gender tagging rules here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12868 and they are considered an integral part of the site rules. For any one else reading, explicitly stating the ages helps, but at a glance is not enough to protect the site as explained at the link above; the convention that lower case means submissive is not universal and many TUGers on this site are not into the 'submission' and 'sado-maso' parts of BDSM equation.)
Thank you and I have updated it now. Thank you for pointing this out. I had not read the rules in enough detail so thats on me. Apologies will make sure next time it is titled properly :)
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That was an awesome story!! :)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Awesome story, looking for more experiences with these two girls
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Lovely story! Love the facesitting while mummified, my dream scenario!!
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

An excellent read! I can't wait to see what other adventures they get up to!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Love it
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Excellent! That'll teach him!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic