BLIND DATE F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

BLIND DATE F/M

Post by Glovedgirllover »

First of all, I want to immediately warn that this is just a fantasy, and I am against violence in real life, unless of course it is a game of mutual consent.

Max was visibly nervous, waiting in the motel room...
Secretly from his wife, he had many Internet acquaintances, but he had met only three of them in real life, and after one-time meetings he had no desire to repeat them, but now he hoped for more: his last online person had intrigued him terribly. She was the first to write to him on the site of bondage lovers, one of which he was, where Max was already getting bored, intending to close his account, because being a lover of female domination he could not find an active lady in whose power he would like to be. Basically, among the users of the site in abundance were men who preferred domination, or girls, on the contrary, who wanted to submit, and most of them only to women, about what quite unambiguously wrote in their profiles. But this lady somehow at once at ease started communication, confidently controlling the desires and fantasies of Max, that after a couple of weeks of communication he agreed to their first real meeting with undisguised desire.
But now, waiting for her arrival in an empty room, he was suddenly overcome with excitement. First, her avatar was a picture of a female figure in a long black coat with a hood over her head, leaving him in complete ignorance of her facial features. Second, he knew almost nothing about her, although, on the other hand, as he suddenly realized, he had told her almost everything about himself, except for one important point: he was married! And for some reason this point this time somehow especially began to “drill” into his consciousness, but there was no turning back: he was already waiting at the place she had appointed.
The phone vibrated in his pocket a little earlier. The message from the closed number required him to unlock his room door, leave it ajar, then strip down to his underwear, sit on a chair and wait.
And he had managed to set up a video camera on a tripod in the corner of the room and turn it on. He'd never dreamed of this before, but this lady was even eager to support the idea of filming their motel date.
So, he sat on the chair, looking at the ajar door. Soon he heard footsteps, or rather the clatter of heels. The door slowly opened, and on the threshold appeared a female figure in a white long coat, in the pockets of which her hands were hidden. Her red leather boots contrasted interestingly with the white hem of coat. The same color wide-brimmed hat covered almost all of her face in shadow except for her beautifully shaped chin. A leather purse, also red, dangled over her shoulder on a long strap.
It was already dark outside the window, and the first thing the guest did was to walk leisurely to the room's only window, shutting it tightly. Max noticed that her arms were encased in a pair of leather gloves. Also red. Leaving the room to the minimal light of the floor lamp near the front door, slowly approaching with confident steps, she quickly pressed the index finger of her right hand to his lips, already open in the desire to say something, whispering:

"Shhhhhhhh..."

Max obediently remained silent. He was intrigued by the behavior of this mysterious lady. She crossed his wrists behind his back, after which the crack of a sharply tightened zip-tie and the pain in his wrists announced his inability to free himself. With the same zip-ties, crouching beside him, she quickly tied his legs to the legs of the chair. Standing in front of him, moving her hips smoothly, she slid her hands under the hem of her coat, sliding them down. Max soon discovered her lacy panties, which she pulled down with her fingers and rolled them into a clump, then holding them with the fingers of her right hand, with her left she wrapped arm around his neck and settled on his lap. Max saw just under the brim of her hat the large black glasses that hid her eyes. As she did so, it was as if he could physically feel their gaze drilling into him.
Bringing the clump up to his face, she first held it at the lower edge of his nose, as if offering to inhale its scent, then moving lower, it traveled over his lips until it froze between them. She began using her fingers to push her panties into his mouth. After stuffing it into his mouth, she tapped his lips with her red leather finger, hinting that they couldn't be spit out, then with a satisfied hum, she reached up, slowly unbuttoning her coat. Removing the coat, she tossed it carelessly onto the only bed in the room, then removed her hat, which gently floated onto the same bed right on top of the coat. She now found herself in an elegant red dress. Her boots were exactly to her knees. A beautiful bob of her blond hair framed her unusually pale but beautiful face.
Taking a roll of silver scotch tape from her purse, she tossed the bag back to the coat and settled back into his lap. Tearing off a long piece of tape with a loud squeak, she slowly applied it to Max's lips, smoothed it with her fingers, then began diligently wrapping strips of duct tape around the lower half of his face.
Max had never been in such a helpless position before, and it excited and frightened him at the same time.
Rising from his lap once more, she stepped back to the bed. Digging briefly in her purse, she pulled out a small oblong object. Clasping it in her hand, she returned to him. A click, and out of the object came a long blade glistening in the lamp's glow. With the knife, as Max immediately realized, the lady had cut his underpants, tearing their shreds off his body. Standing behind his back, she pressed the blade against his throat under his chin, forcing his head back as far as possible. Her other palm covered his nose and his taped mouth.
The red light of the camera reminded Max that the video was still recording.
Max, feeling himself left without air, began to try to break free, but pulled to the chair he could do nothing to resist her urge to smother him. He shuddered as he felt the blade go for a walk down his neck, shoulders, and chest...
She let go of his nose when he was already panting. Sniffling noisily through his nose, he felt the fingers of her hand encircle his traitorously hardened organ, gently massaging it. The blade of the knife pressed against his throat again, but that only made the rolling orgasm from her skillful actions with his "buddy" come faster. As soon as Max's mooing organ began to shoot cum, the skillful fingers once again covered his taped mouth and nose, silencing even his muffled moans, allowing him to twitch soundlessly in her grip. Smothering his pleasure, she released his nose again, forcing him to breathe noisily again.
Walking around to the front, she suddenly placed her booted foot on the chair right next to his already writhing exhausted organ, nearly stepping on it. Taking off her black glasses, the lady revealed to Max the black eye sockets of her face, and he realized why her face was beautiful but so pale: it was a mask, a silicone mask that perfectly imitated the skin of face, but a mask.

"And how was it, baby?"- her quiet but strangely familiar voice came from beneath the mask for the first time.

Carefully taking the edges of the mask with her fingers in red leather, she pulled it off her head together with the bob, which turned out to be a wig, and Max was wildly horrified to see in front of him the face he knew so well... his wife Laura!

"And so… How long were you going to go behind my back like that? Okay, darling, did you want a thrill? That’s not over yet..." Laura said in a cold calm tone, pulling the leather of the gloves tighter around the fingers of both hands, "As far as I know, no one knows you're here, do they? You even lied to your mom about going away on a business trip. That's great!

Her fingers drew a tightly folded plastic bag from the deep cut on her chest, which she slowly unwrapped before her husband's eyes, full of indescribable horror.

"You know, my dear, it's very reckless to use your name and date of birth as a password on your computer."

The bag was big enough, and when she covered her husband's head with it, Max was not so frightened until she wrapped a stocking around his neck, completely blocking the air penetrating under the transparent film, which began to approach his face in waves, rolling away from him a little as he breathed in and out.

"Well, darling, this is your payback for all your adventures! As you realize, everyone will think you've been victimized by a perverted prostitute, and you don't have to worry about me: I wasn't here! And thank you for putting your insurance, your company, our house and cars on me..."

The bag gradually grew tighter and moved away from the skin of his face to a smaller and smaller distance in time with his breathing through his nose, while Laura slowly put on back her mask, then the wig and dark glasses. In a couple more minutes she was standing in front of him in the same "outfit" he had seen her in on the doorstep.

"I hope you don't mind: I'll take your camera... as a souvenir... No one will find my fingerprints here - I love gloves! And no one will realize from the cameras that your guest was wearing a mask, just like you didn't realize it yourself, am I right?"

Laura laughed loudly under the mask.
Max frantically wriggled on the chair, already losing consciousness and looking through the plastic bag as Laura's gloved fingers waved him goodbye......
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine fantasy, and I'm glad you had the disclaimer before the story.

As soon as I read, "Max noticed that her arms were encased in a pair of leather gloves," I knew that Max was doomed and that the gloves were to prevent fingerprints.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

milagros317 wrote: 5 months ago Fine fantasy, and I'm glad you had the disclaimer before the story.

As soon as I read, "Max noticed that her arms were encased in a pair of leather gloves," I knew that Max was doomed and that the gloves were to prevent fingerprints.
You are absolutely right! :D
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Very well written!

Snuff fiction is not my cup of tea, but if it is well written like this, it is definitely an enjoyable read. I can just picture this as being the introductory scene to an episode of Columbo with Peter Falk (or any of the CSI dramas for less 'old' viewers). Well done @Glovedgirllover !
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Enjoyed reading this one. Says it all really.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Enjoyed reading this one. Says it all really.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Great story. As a fellow breathplay fan I really enjoyed the scenario and the way it was written.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago Very well written!

Snuff fiction is not my cup of tea, but if it is well written like this, it is definitely an enjoyable read. I can just picture this as being the introductory scene to an episode of Columbo with Peter Falk (or any of the CSI dramas for less 'old' viewers). Well done @Glovedgirllover !
Sorry but I'm very big fan of femdom bondage and smothering. 8-)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 5 months ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago Very well written!

Sorry but I'm very big fan of femdom bondage and smothering. 8-)
;) No need to apologize, so am I! Just because i prefer for the male victims to survive does not mean that i can't enjoy these stories! Keep on writing your femdom smothering stories, as i'm sure to enjoy reading them!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic