Some Surprise Party Entertainment! (F/MFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DaiquiriClub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Some Surprise Party Entertainment! (F/MFF)

Post by DaiquiriClub »

You've got to love parties in college! So much unbridled fun, flowing alcohol, and rampant debauchery, all under one roof.
Tori was all too familiar with it.
Even in high school, she was a party girl. There was hardly ever a party that she didn't like... or attend, for that matter. Her reputation preceded her when she arrived at college, and she was quick to join the partying crowd. Fortunately for her, her classes were quite easy so she had more than enough time to get rowdy in the dorms and the surrounding neighborhoods.
However, there were still some times that stuck out to Tori as being FAR above her normal partying antics...
...and this specific time was fun as hell!
Near the beginning of the spring semester, Tori had decided to attend a party that had been recommended by her friend Jen. It was hosted at someone's house, but she had never heard of the person before. Jen assured her that it would be unlike any party that she had ever been to, a claim that Tori was immediately skeptical about.
No harm in checking it out though!
Friday evening, Tori and Jen made their way over to the party house, not too far of a walk from campus for the two girls, but still a little further than Tori had expected. It seemed like every other house on the street, but it just had some psychedelic lights flashing in the windows.
Yawn...
So far, Tori was not impressed.
After an enthusiastic greeting from the party host, Tori and Jen were led inside the house which was significantly more active than the outside. There was some music playing from several speakers throughout the house, but it was not loud enough to be bursting eardrums. Groups of college students were dancing in the living room and the kitchen, not really caring if anyone joined in or not. It was a relaxing atmosphere, something Tori was not used to seeing at the chaotic parties that she usually attended.
It made her feel in control, but it was still not something that she would have gone out of her way to enjoy.
About an hour of drinking games, socializing, and grinding on strangers passed before Tori started to feel bored. She had long since lost Jen in the crowd of students, but she didn't really care. She knew the area enough that she could leave and get back to campus without incident.
Bumping in to the host, she asked, "Where's the bathroom?"
"Upstairs, last door down the hall."
With a thankful nod, Tori made her way upstairs just as a couple giggling students were rejoining the party. She just laughed to herself. Definitely some post-fucking giggles.
When Tori finished in the bathroom, making sure to avoid the various plastic cups that were left on the ground, she was feeling the urge to just leave. Nothing was really standing out much about the party and she knew there were other places she could go.
That was before she noticed the host coming out of one of the rooms at the OTHER end of the hall. He had a couple bottles of alcohol under his arm as he reached behind him and closed the door. She knew he saw her based on the smirk he gave her, but he continued on his way downstairs.
"Okaaaay... that was odd," Tori said to herself.
It didn't take long for her curiosity to pique.
With no one else hanging out in the hall, she walked over to the door without any distractions. Even with the lights flashing in the house like the dance floor of a club, Tori could see a note written right above the doorknob.
IF LOCKED, DO NOT COME IN. IF UNLOCKED, HAVE FUN ;)
"Okay, now I've gotta know what this is," she said as she pushed open the door.
Now for the fun...
The room was dark, only lit by some faint blue lights on the far side of the room. They weren't strobe lights, only projecting light up the wall to give the room a faint, calming glow. In front of Tori sat a king-size bed, and what was on the bed made her quickly close the door behind her and lock it.
"Holy fuck," she whispered to herself.
On the bed lay two girls and one guy, but they barely reacted to her presence due to the leather blindfolds covering their eyes. All three were completely naked, their pale white skin glistening in the blue light of the room. They were laying on their stomachs, their arms bound tightly behind their backs and fastened in a hogtie to their criss-crossed and tied ankles. More ropes wrapped around their shoulders and their chests, presumably in a rope harness that forced their chests to push forward into the mattress. Letting her eyes adjust to the room, Tori could now see the white microfoam tape that was plastered over their lips. It was pressed against their skin so firmly that she could see the outline of their lips under the tape. On top of the tape was written DO NOT REMOVE in black marker.
Tori was stunned to silence by what she saw. This was nothing like what she had expected to see at the party, but she was damn glad to have stumbled across this room. She almost had no idea what to do, but she knew she couldn't stand there doing nothing. The three that were tied up seemed to know that someone had entered the room, moving their heads around in a meaningless attempt to catch a glimpse of something.
"Are you the entertainment?" Tori asked.
At the sound of her voice, the three on the bed started to squirm, trying to mumble through the tape covering their mouths. She could see the ropes digging into their skin as they struggled, but Tori could tell that they didn't really want to be let loose.
Kneeling down in front of them, she said, "I said, are you the entertainment?"
All three nodded, nearly at the same time as they tried to look in the direction of the voice they were hearing.
"Mmhmmm."
Tori couldn't help herself. Leaning over the bed, she lightly brushed her fingers down the spines of the two tied up girls, letting her breasts rest against the top of the guy's head. The girls both shivered and moaned as her fingers slid down closer to their bare butts. The guy seemed to let out a longing sigh as he nestled against Tori's soft breasts. Even blindfolded, he could tell what was touching him. Handling the three like glorified toys made Tori feel a growing wetness in between her thighs.
Whispering in the guy's ear, Tori said, "If you are horny as fuck, show me."
He didn't need to be told twice. With a little bit of squirming, he rolled onto his side, bumping into the girl next to him and making her wiggle in astonishment. Once he spread his legs, Tori saw the rather large cock that he had been hiding between his waist and the bed covers. It was hard, but not yet fully erect.
That wouldn't take long.
Without even waiting, Tori grabbed the girls by their chest harnesses and pressed them against the boy. Even from a brief glance, Tori could see that their nipples were hard, and rubbing up against the bound boy just seemed to make them even more horny. Without any prompting, they straddled the boy's spread knees and thighs as best as they could, grinding their wet pussies against his helpless body. Not keen to just watch anymore, Tori climbed onto the bed near the feet of her toys and grasped the boy's cock, instantly exciting him. It was like a jolt of electricity coursed through his body. Watching all three of them writhing on the bed in a mess of sexual energy convinced Tori to slip her other hand down into her pants, indulging in her own wetness.
As Tori rubbed her pussy, she tried to match the rhythm with how she was stroking the tied up boy. The girls were a lost cause as they were grinding and rubbing their bodies however they could.
The desperation in the room was undeniable.
Tori could feel the boy's cock leaking as she stroked it, watching as he thrust his hips into the air repeatedly, begging through the tape on his mouth for her to keep going. Just to tease him, she stopped, using that brief moment to slide her pants and thong down past her ankles and throw them to the floor. She could see the pained frustration on the boy's expression even through the blindfold and gag as his cock stood at attention, glistening in the pale blue light of the room. The girls on either side were being driven into a frenzy as they kept their hips moving, their fluids creating wet spots that dripped down the boy's thighs.
It wouldn't be long now.
The crescendo was coming!
Tori could feel the throbbing in the boy's cock as she loosened her grip a tiny bit, letting her fingers glide over the veiny shaft. At the same time, she slipped two of her own fingers inside herself, trying to hide her audible gasp behind the shifting of the bed covers. The boy's uncontrollable desperation in his squirming body excited the tied up girls, making them latch their legs onto his thighs as firmly as they could. And then....
The finale Tori wanted!
With a muffled "MMMMPPPGHHH!", her toy burst, his juices spurting out of his cock like a volcano and splattering across his toned stomach. The noise roused the girls enough to writhe their hardest with one girl curling into as small of a ball as she could while still in a hogtie and the other girl squirting her wetness all over the boy's leg. Tori felt her pleasure hit her like a tidal wave, sending her into near convulsions as she fingered herself and fell backwards on the bed.
"Fuuuuuuck me...." she said as she lay panting on the bed, looking at the three bound toys. Sweat was dripping down their bodies... along with their juices.
"Mmmm mmmm mmmph..." all three hummed in stunned ecstasy.
Tori rolled to the side of the bed, still trying to gain her bearings as she very slowly stood up.
"That was.... unexpected," she said to herself as the toys wriggled around a bit, "Unexpected, but a hell of a lot of fun."
As she shimmied both her thong and her pants up and over her ass, Tori said, "This makes me wonder what kind of party entertainment I've been missing. Is it always this good?"
All three of the tied up toys nodded their heads emphatically.
With a smirk that none of them could see, Tori said, "I'll have to keep that in mind for the future."
Wiping her wet fingers on one of the girls' asses, Tori checked herself in the mirror one last time to make sure she didn't look TOO disheveled. She was certain this wouldn't be the last time something like this happened.
Not with what she knew.
Smiling to herself, Tori ran her fingers through the toys' hair and patted them on the head. She knew to pace herself, and she had far exceeded anything that she had planned for tonight.
"Usually I'd untie you after something that explosive, but I don't think your host would appreciate that. I'm going to be leaving now, but I want to see you three struggle one last time."
The three bound bodies shook their bodies eagerly, all letting out a stifled "Mgummph" as they wiggled around. Breasts and ass cheeks jiggled and the boy's cock wagged from side to side. After taking a quick look at their restraints one last time and making sure that the knots were tight, Tori gave a teasing wave goodbye, knowing that they would not see it. And with that motion and the lasting image of watching the toys try to roll themselves back to their stomachs, Tori closed the door behind her, shutting out the undecipherable moans that she had heard beginning just a second earlier.
As she made her way back down the stairs to rejoin the rest of the party guests, Tori bumped into the host. He gave her a grin as he noticed her slightly unkempt appearance.
"I take it you enjoyed yourself?" he asked.
"I think you know that answer," Tori teased, "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"
"The name's Kurt. I was hoping you'd show up to one of my parties, Tori. Your friend has quite a lot of stories about you."
"All good, I hope."
"My kind of 'good', definitely," said Kurt with a laugh, "Will I be seeing you again?"
"Oh hell yes..." said Tori, "THIS is my kind of party."
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Loved it!
DaiquiriClub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DaiquiriClub »

Mister The Edge wrote: 6 months ago Loved it!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic