Job interview part 1 of 4. M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Peterson1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Job interview part 1 of 4. M/f

Post by Peterson1701 »

Just a quick note. I am not a professional writer. In fact, I spent my entire childhood and high school In special Ed classes. My teachers never took time time to teach me about proper punctuation for spelling, or any of the stuff that many people take for granted . The stories I write are meant for your enjoyment and not to be judged by poor grammar. Thank you and hopefully more to follow

Jessica is sitting at her desk she looks up sees a young woman wearing a Sunday dress and black flats walking towards her . Hello my name is Amanda and I’m here for the interview. It’s a pleasure to meet you Amanda I am Jessica why don’t we step into the conference room and we can start.

The two girls sit down sitting on the table was a small bag. OK Amanda tell me a little about yourself and how did you hear about us?

Well I’m looking for change I have always wanted to be an actress full-time I am also looking to move to the area . I was actually filling out applications for nearby employment when I decided to take a break and look up acting opportunities and I came across this place. I know this company is looking for an actress but it doesn’t exactly say what the part is for . I did read that is $200 to 400 Per party and payed training / interview and able to use body language preferred. With that said I really don’t know what you do here but the language that was used in the ad really intrigued me and if I could get paid to do something I love I would never work a day in my life.

Well Amanda we are a fantasy hotel. Every room is set up differently one room looks like a home one looks like a office at a bank we have one that looks like a basement and every one of are rooms have two entrees one for the actress other for the client.
Are clients are able to view you through Two way mirror but you can’t see them
Most of our clients are into damsels in distress . As an actress you would be the damsel in distress and will be put into different bondage positions and scenarios. You will never interact with the client but the client can Watch you up Close the only thing that we and between you it’s basically a piece of glass that you can’t see through .

It pays 2 to 4 hundred per act that means if you were to get tied to a chair for a couple hours that’s 200 bucks you get paid for every position you’re in and you can get payed extra for longer play time you will also interact with other actors or actresses depending on what the client pays for but it’s almost always a hostage or a blackmail scenario

So when the ad said body language basically means you want me two pretend I am scared and wanted to get out of this and I need a show that by trying to escape but not really escaping

Yes that’s exactly right and sometimes there will be a small script most of the time it’s improper but you will know that someone is entering the room because they’re robbing your bank or your home or they’re trying to get information from you . you will know the scenario is this something that might interest you?

Yes I think so in fact I was going to have a small part and the independent movie I actually spent a day in a hogtie but unfortunately the movie was shut down after a day with that said I am a little familiar with being tied up

Sounds great if you are interested I would like to put you In to 2 to 4 different positions to see how you handle it and how you act this will take 2 to 4 hours how does that sound to you?

This sounds like A interesting opportunity and I would definitely like to give it a try I do live a couple hours away so if we can do it today that would be great if that’s not too late of a night otherwise I can come back

Jessica laugh this is a hotel there are practically up all night I do have a few more questions for you and they are yes and no questions but before I ask them i’m gonna hand you this bag and you’re going to open it

Jessica gives Amanda the small bag inside the bag was a long piece of rope two bandannas one with a knot in it and a pair of earplugs

OK Amanda I want you to take the bandanna with the knot and gag your self Amanda does what she is told now blindfold yourself Amanda does ok now please put out your hands . Jessica ties Amanda‘s hands together

OK just a couple more questions are you able to STANd for a long time Amanda tries to say yes and now it’s her head can you set for a long period of time again Amanda response yes can you handle dark confined spaces. Amanda response yes
OK stand up and follow me

Amanda stand up Jessica pulls on Amanda‘s ropes and leads her down some stares and in to a basement . Jessica stands Amanda next to a pole. Amanda felt Jessica raising her hands and tying them above her head . Next Jessica tied a long piece of rope around Amanda‘s chest to The pole . Jessica continued to work her way down to the waist . Jessica than tied up Amanda‘s ankles together and her knees and thighs and tied them tight to the pole.

Amanda was stuck wow this looks good now I will be watching you. Jessica walks away and moves upstairs. Amanda takes a deep breath when suddenly the lights went out .

I am left here in the dark and all tied up I must be nuts Amanda thought to herself. Well let’s make this look good

Amanda starts to struggle and moan . Trying to move her body back and forth through her restraints she could barely move but she really didn’t want to get free she was actually enjoying this.

To be counted
Last edited by Peterson1701 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Peterson1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Peterson1701 »

M/f
Note from author am new at this so please my mistakes

Amanda continue to struggle with her binds . Loosening the ropes little at a time . Her hands begin to loose feeling in them. It has to been a hour or more being tied to this poll

Amanda hers foot steps coming towards her . The door opens and down the stairs comes Jessica

How are you feeling? Amanda shakes her head yes and let’s put a sound letting her no she was ok
Jessica untied the rope holding Amanda’s hand up they came down fast but she held them against her chest as if she was waiting for what ever could come next.
Jessica continued to untie Amanda’s feet moving her way up to the chest. She then removed the blindfold

The light was bright it took a second to get use to it again

Ok Amanda so far so good. I am going to lead you to the next room for round 2 do you understand? Amanda nodded her head yes Jessica pulled on the rope tied to Amanda’s hands like a leash. They slowly went upstairs . The two girls went down the hallway and up to a door and went inside

The room wasn’t very big it had a small built in cabinet and another door

Jessica opens the cabinet doors

Ok get in. Amanda looks at Jessica with a puzzled look. Yes get in Amanda slowly move to the floor a little difficult with no hands . Ones on the ground Jessica blindfolded Amanda
Ok good now scoot your self in to the corner of the cabinet . Amanda did what she was told
Amanda felt her feet being tied up next was her knees and thighs
Ok move your feet in to the cabinet . She did what she was told but there was little room in there the tip of her toes hit the side of the wall had there was barely a inch above her head
Jessica took another rope and tied it to the knees and strong the other end in to the chest harness pulling her knees to her jest finally Jessica pulled Amanda’s hands over her knees and down to her feet and tied them together.

There Jessica said. That looks very nice. Well we will be watching you Amanda hers the cabinet door slam shut
She shifts her body the best she could and puts her head in the corner. Maybe I can get a nap in , Suddenly through the wall she heard some one in the room it almost sounded like some one getting in to a bathtub but there was no tub. Amanda realized she was in a box in the room next door.
Amanda continued to struggle back and forth after a while she hers the tub drain and a person leaving the room.

The cabinet door opens Are you doing ok Amanda nodded. Good am going to let you out a stretch for a min

Jessica United Amanda. You can take of your gag
Amanda remove the gag and starts to open and close her bath she was happy to get it out she had been wearing it for over 2 hours now

Ok Amanda so far you are doing great but this is the halfway point to your training. Jessica opens the other door in the room it was a closet with a wooden char a black evening dress with black high heels and nylons

Ok so at this time I am giving you a choice you can leave this room and walk away from this job and I will pay you half of your training fee witch you will have in your account before you leave the parking lot. Or you can put on that Dress . If you leave you can’t come back but it you stay I expected you to be fully dressed and sitting in the char you will also blindfolded your self and gagged with the ear plugs I gave you earlier . I will give you 5 minutes Jessica then leaves the room
Peterson1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Peterson1701 »

Part 3

Amanda didn’t even need a minute to decide what to do she was having way too much fun. She took a minute to do a few stretches then she got undressed and put on the dress that was on the chair. It was black and went down to her knees and fit like a glove she threw on her heels and looked her self over . I never felt so beautiful she’s thought to her

She started to walk towards the closet she was very happy to fine a fresh new gag. Perfect she said herself The last one was getting pretty gross. She then put in the Ear plugs and sat in the chair. Finally she puts on the blindfold and sits in the chair quietly

Amanda your footsteps walking towards her. Well I am very happy to see you decided to stay.
Amanda felt Jessica grabbing her hands and putting them around the chair she crossed her wrist and tied them to the char . She then took a long piece of rope and folded it in half. And tied it to the top of the char then pulled the two parts A crossed Amanda‘s chest. She continued to tie it around her and ended up at her waist also rubbing her arms are on the chair to.

Jessica moved her way to Amanda‘s feet. Amanda trying to move forward I could not budge. She then felt a slight stand across her thigh. You behave yourself Jessica called out. Amanda was a little shocked by this but not mad Soshee help perfectly style. Jesica started wrapping the rope around the arch of Amanda‘s foot then made her way around her ankles. She moved her way to below her knees tying them tight and then just above the knees.. then her thighs .

Jessica then tied her feet to the char tightly. She took another rope and tied to the bonds of her knees and snaked it through a eye hook under the char and wrapped it around the char and last she took the final rope and wrapped it around the seat and her thighs .

Jessica double checks blindfold and gag. Well you behave yourself she called out we will be watching. She leaves the room and shut the door.

Amanda heres The slight muffle off Jessica’s High heels across the floor Suddenly everything got absolute dark. The light was shut off. She then here’s the second door shut.

Amanda feels absolutely alone. She’s tied up in A dark room inside another dark room and she’s blindfolded. Amanda can’t hear a thing she’s in an empty room inside an empty room and she’s wearing earplugs. Nobody can hear Amanda because she’s in room alone inside an empty room and she is gagged . Amanda would run she’s tied up tied to a chair alone in a room in another room but yet she is not scared she feels free.
Amanda try’s to move her feet at times she would feel sharp pain in the ball of her ankle so she quickly moved it back. She could feel the back of our ankles secured to the chair same with her wrist and waste. Her mind was racing to how long will I be in here? Where will I be next? Will I get hired? What kind of car should I buy Amanda continues to sit just wondering what will come next.
Peterson1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Peterson1701 »

Part 4

Amanda continues to struggle in the chair. She tries to move her feet back-and-forth every time she tried she feel pain in the ball of her ankle. Most of her discomfort came from sitting for so long at her gag couldn’t hold any more saliva Drool would drop out of her mouth like a leaky faucet. How long has it been ? She ask her self . Amanda had lost all sense of time.

A closet light turns on at last she thought it was amazing how much light would come through a blindfold. Like a rush to her senses she can feel every knot every piece of rope around her body she could fell how tightly she was secured to the chair.

The door opens and Jessica walks in. Right where I left you Jessica calls out. Jessica walks behind the chair and Unties Amanda‘s hands and arms. Amanda
Brings her hands forward and starts rubbing her wrist. At this time I will allow you to remove your gag and blindfold. I made a quickly does this . Jessica continues to untie Amanda and tells her you are doing fantastic Amanda softly replies thank you . OK for the moment you are free Amanda stands up and walks around the room looking a little drunk at first but does some stretches and quickly regains mobility.

I got one more test for you are you ready for it? Only one more Amanda says with a smile. Good to hear let’s go down the hall third room to the left.
The two girls start walking down the hall OK so I’m going to take you to room 503 the room itself it’s set up like a small apartment your character has arrive home early and unexpectedly inside a room there’s an intruder with a gun don’t worry it isn’t real The intruder is trying to break into a safe and because it belongs to your roommate you have no idea how to get in there and she will not be home till morning being she works third shift. I have no script for you so who use what you know and do your best. .

I think I got this Amanda replies with confidence I believe that you do go in when you’re ready Jessica walks away. Amanda takes a deep breath and walks into the room.
Amanda enters the room wow this is nice looking she thinks to her self. She hears a noise coming from her room she walks towards the noise just before entering the room she calls out hello.

Intruder with a mask jumps out in front of her what the hell are you doing here I live here she replied. What the hell are you doing in my house. I am trying to get my stuff out of this damn safe lucky for you you can help me.
I don’t know anything about that safe it doesn’t belong to me it belongs to my roommate . Amanda now stands in the room. You’re telling me you have no idea how to get into the safe no like I said it belongs to my roommate she won’t Be Home until the morning why don’t you come back then. Or better yet why don’t I leave Amanda turns to leave then she hears the click of a gun I don’t think so he yelled. OK OK OK Amanda cried out let me think.
She quickly scanned the room with her eyes. Do you see that laptop on the desk I don’t want some cheap laptop that intruder snapped Just listen to me I am trying to help you and I have an idea. There is no password on the laptop. I will Let you Tie me up . And put me on that bed then use A laptop I learned how to break into that safe. Sounds simple enough.

I have no intentions of taking this gun off you so sit on the bed and start with your feet I will put you in a hug tie.
Amanda sit on the bed and grabs the longest piece of rope OK I will do whatever you ask but first let me make a quick chest Harnest when you bring my feet up tied to the harness so that I can’t pull on my wrist is that ok? Yes but no funny shit.

Amanda quickly goes to work making a nice secure part of us around her chest leaving too long length of rope hanging from her back . She swings her feet up on top of the bed and grabbed another length rope it starts from the arches of her feet and around the ankles she didn’t continues below the knee and then her thighs they are nice and tight. Amanda Cesar roll of duct tape the intruder quickly says take three pieces of that and put it over your mouth each piece longer than the last Amanda did as she was told she was happy not to have to use a bandanna again she used her fingers over each piece around her lips and face make a good tight seal.
Amanda laid on her side and brought her feet back she picked up the length of rope that hung from her back . Using her fingers she push the ends of the rope through the back of her ankles around the ties and out the other end. She then pulled alley ends and as she polled she pulled her feet closer and closer to her ass . Her heels now touching her ass she pulled the rope between her thighs and around her thighs And then tied a knot. She try to move her feet for what they were going anywhere Amanda then grabs her blindfold put it over her eyes that place is her hands on her back and weights.

The actor Looks at Amanda wasn’t very impressed look on his face he looks at the security camera and gives a thumbs up he then goes back into character ties up her hands insecure some to some rope to prevent her from moving her hands up and down. OK I’m getting to work as long as you behave yourself we will get along. Intruder shut off the light and leaves the room.
Immediately Amanda tries to get to work trying to break free at least look like she’s trying to break free but then she stops I was told to behave myself not to mention this was my idea maybe this is the time to stay put. She turns to a side and tries to find a comfy spot and tries to relax.

Sounds good, what do I do? Really!

Amanda raises her head did I does off I thought I heard something? She put her head back down then again but this time clear she hears the voice of the intruder and Jessica. Jessica sounded a little nervous our client as a day early and his regular house stay off doesn’t she yes Jessica replies . What are you going to do well let me talk to the new girl I know she’s been at it all day what it see what I can do. And if not I’ll have to come up with a Plan B.
Jessica walks into the room and turn the light to dim . She walks over to Amanda it starts working on the rope securing her feet to her thighs

Great news you got the job you did absolutely amazing . Amanda brings her feet forward and grounds in relief . Jessica remove the gag and blindfold . Almost immediately Amanda says thank you so much I will not let you down I know you won’t when can I start.? Jessica slowly to untie Amanda‘s hands. Well do you need to start on Friday however I might need your help tonight ok what’s up. Amanda‘s hands are free she starts massaging her wrist again . Jessica looks at Amanda One of our preferred clients is coming in a day early this is a rest stop for this person their preferences to watch someone spread out hands and feet together bed post to bed post and as I watch they drift to sleep just like falling asleep to TV at the same time the person in the bed gets to sleep as well and since you have a long drive ahead of you I figure maybe you’d like to get a little nap in and get paid an extra 400 ?

Amanda immediately put your hands together let’s do this you rock Jessica replied in relief. Jessica ties Amanda‘s hands together just so you know you do they payed nightly . Sounds great before Amanda good I get another word in Jessica placed three pieces of duct tape over her mouth blindfold her an insert of the earplugs. Lay back please Jessica tied Amanda‘s hands to the post of the bed she walks to the other side of the bed firmly grab the ankles and pulls her down then she tied her feet to the other post. OK struggle for a little bit then try to get some sleep once again congratulations I look forward to working with you I am going home for weekend good night she didn’t turn off the light and leaves the room. Amanda spend some time struggling with her ties eventually tires. And relaxes her body.

What a wonderful day I finally get out of that town I live in I finally have a job that pays well and a job that doesn’t feel like a job at all I do what I love most which is active and finally it won’t last I feel excepted the thing that most people didn’t know about Amanda was bondage was always a fetish for her it was something she never talked about she always felt she was a little strange different from the rest of the people what the hell that I finally feel like me and that is the greatest gift of all Amanda would be spraying your ear right now it wasn’t for the tape. But you know what I think I prefer the tape Amanda drifted off to sleep.

The end
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Quotations please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic