So Crime Doesn't Pay after All ( Mostly F/F but some F/M and M/F )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So Crime Doesn't Pay after All ( Mostly F/F but some F/M and M/F )

Post by LunaDog »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I apologise for not having been on this site for a while, for you see it's recently been my favourite time of year. Yes, two weeks ago i was at Silverstone for the British Moto Grand Prix, absolutely cracking race btw, bloke in FOURTH was only 0.75 seconds from the winner, and since then i've been busy sorting through all of the many photos i took during the meeting. But i've finished now and so here is my latest offering. Just like some of the truly magnificent stories posted here by @Caesar73 and @mrjones2009 this story isn't ALL about tying up, it's a bit of a 'crime' story, featuring more than just bondage. Although, please believe me there IS plenty of rope-work involved and by a variety of 'couples,' hence the longer gender tag. Hope you all enjoy.

SO CRIME DOESN’T PAY AFTER ALL

Anita Watson’s world took a major turn that sunny day when she returned home one Sunday morning to find a rather posh car, if fact an almost brand-new ‘top of the range’ Mercedes, parked outside as she approached. And the presence of this ‘tasty’ motor in fact meant trouble, with a capital ‘T.’ For both the vehicle in question, as well as the house that her parents and Anita herself called home, belonged to the very same person, Mrs Madeline Fortesque. Because no, this was NOT any sort of social call.

Anita was an extremely attractive young lady, having recently turned eighteen years of age, in fact had she been so inclined she could very well have dressed herself to appear very ‘sexy,’ although that wasn’t her ‘way’ in life, she possessed no intentions of exploiting her natural beauty for sexual gratification. Unfortunately, the choice about this was about to be removed from her own volition.

As said Madeline had not visited for any sort of friendly ‘chat’ with either her father, Jack, or her mother Betty Watson. You see, Jack had recently, through absolutely NO fault of his own, lost his job when he’d been made redundant and therefore his source of income. Resulting in the Watson family falling into serious rent arrears, now owing Madeline a considerable sum of money. She’d come to serve notice of legal eviction and was in fact halfway through reading the official notification of such when Anita walked into the room.

Catching Madeline’s, you could say, almost ‘professional’ eye, the entrance of the young lady caused her to stop dead in her tracks. For if Anita had made NO attempt to publicly display her smouldering, stunning sexuality, then her, unintentional, ‘dressing down’ hadn’t fooled Madeline one tiny bit. She saw immediately the potential presented to her and an almost evil smile began to form on her beautiful face, as Madeline herself was in possession of a very large sex appeal with her own form, something she’d ALWAYS used to her great advantage in life. Including marriage to a very rich and elderly Gentleman, one who had since passed away, leaving her ALL of his considerable fortune.

“Or perhaps there COULD be an alternative to myself simply evicting you and your wife,” Madeline turned her attentions to Jack.
“Really Ma’am?” He answered, oblivious to just where the cunning Madeline was heading with this line. “What have you in mind?”
“Is this lovely young lady your daughter?” Madeline asked.
“Yes Ma’am. Say hello to Mrs Fortesque, Anita.” Commanded her father.
“Good morning, Ma’am.” Very shyly said. For the young lady VERY much sensed the presence of danger here, sussing Madeline for the sexual predator that she truly was.

“What an absolutely delightful creature. Is she in any sort of employment at present?”
“No, I’ve just finished my ‘A-levels’ and haven’t found work just yet,” retorted Anita, clearly annoyed at being spoken about as if she wasn’t even present in the room.

Facing the young lady, Madeline made her pitch. “In THAT case, you must come and work for me. I need some more domestic help. If you agree, then I won’t serve this eviction notice upon your parents, I’ll start to claim back the outstanding rent from your earnings. At least this way your mother and father can keep a roof over their heads.”
“What sort of work will I be required to perform, Mrs Fortesque?”
“As I said domestic help. Although as you’re clearly quite intelligent, you claim that you have ‘A’ levels, I might find other duties for you, given time, tasks more suitable for your obvious abilities. That could result in your parent’s debt to me being paid at a faster rate. Anyway,” perhaps beginning to sense the young girl’s resistance, “refuse my very kind offer and then both you and your parents will be on the streets! Is that what you want?”
“No Ma’am. I’ll come and work for you. When do you want me to start?”
“No time like the present is there? You can come back with me right now. Oh, and don’t worry about ‘commuting’ you’ll be living at my house. All of your required clothing will also be provided. You might have beauty, but you certainly lack style! Get your belongings together, toiletries etc. say goodbye to your parents and be outside by my car in ten minutes. Or the three of you are OUT!” Madeline then rose, walking outside of the room and house as if she owned the place, well to be honest the truth was that she did. And now, it appeared, she also owned young Anita!

Trying her best NOT to show her fear to her parents, who were so overcome with relief that they couldn’t see the danger that Madeline represented to her, they cuddled their daughter thanking her, actually believing that Anita was heading for some sort of ‘office job,’ possibly even given time a position of real importance within their landlady’s organisation. A career possibly? But Anita had clocked that evil smile and was in NO doubt that the ‘abilities’ referred to by Madeline were not concerning her brain, but her sexual allure!

Nevertheless, Anita gathered herself, left the house and approached the big car within the ordered time. One of the rear doors was open and Madeline’s voice rang out, “INSIDE!” Anita did as directed, shutting the door afterwards, and as Madeline ordered her driver to proceed home, her closest hand settled itself on one of the young girl’s knees. “You really must learn just how to dress yourself, my dear. Jeans? Delicious young ladies like you should be wearing skirts, SHORT skirts that allow their lovely legs to be on FULL show. Legs that are, of course, encased in the sheer nylon of stockings, naturally. But don’t worry, like I say I’ve a full wardrobe ready for you, I’ll soon have you dressed properly.” Sending yet another chill of ice shivering its way up Anita’s spine! “LOOK AT ME!” Anita obeyed, prompting another evil smile. “I’ve SUCH plans for you, young lady!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to have you back @LunaDog !

Quite the intriguing entry: So Anita is practically sold like a piece of furniture by Madeleine without her having a say in the matter. We learn that the latter has big plans for her new acquisition. Not that I object to her choice of clothing for Anita. You really peaked the curiosity of the reader her. Well done!

And there is the title of the story .... that alone leaves a lot to the readers immagination.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Good to have you back @LunaDog !
Good to be back, kind Sir, although i did thoroughly enjoy the reason i was away, Moto GP. It IS my real passion in life, after all.

But now it's done and dusted, back to 'normal' life, and thank you for your kind works regarding this, my latest story. I hope that you continue to enjoy, and this one will be longer than my usual tale. Believe me, this was just the start, next part is well underway and probably will be posted next weekend.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@LunaDog I am really looking forward to the next chapter - so keep the good work going!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

However, whatever those plans involved, they were not to be implemented for the rest of that day. Upon arrival at Madeline’s home, she handed Anita ‘over’ to a female servant, clearly a lot older and plainer than the young girl and so genuinely employed in pure domestic service, who was ordered to direct Anita to what would now be her bedroom. And show the new arrival around the house, including where the kitchen was. For Anita was to eat ALL of her meals there, NEVER in the huge dining room unless Madeline gave express permission.

And so, entering the kitchen Anita met somebody who at last she felt she could talk and relate to. It wasn’t that the servant, as said beforehand a plain woman in her late thirties called Gillian, was deliberately rude or antisocial; no Anita sensed that her reluctance to engage in conversation was born out of fear, not wanting to get too close until she could be sure just what Madeline’s relationship with Anita was, and possibly afraid for just what ‘Madam’ had in mind.

The warm, friendly cook’s name was Olivia Price, and she did her best to make Anita feel comfortable immediately. Asking if they were hungry, Olivia fixed up some food for the pair of them upon receiving an affirmative reply, and good, tasty food it was too. Maybe, mused Anita for her own peace of mind if nothing else, things won’t be SO bad here after all.

However, any such illusions were swiftly and completely shattered when, the pair of them having eaten the delicious fodder that Olivia had given them, Gillian eventually showed Anita to her bedroom. Now the room itself was quite big, the bed luxurious, well certainly by the standards of life that Anita was used to, and the room was well equipped, appearing genuinely, to be extremely comfortable, a very large T.V. in the corner for example. But, laying on a spacious chair was a pile of clothing, together with a hand-written note, the handwriting I’m sure NONE of you will be surprised to learn being Madeline’s own; that utterly destroyed any doubts as to just WHY Madeline had ‘invited’ Anita to her own home. For said pile consisted of sexy lingerie, a satin basque, silky panties and VERY sheer nylon stockings. But that wasn’t all, alongside these items was, also manufactured in satin, a French maid’s uniform, one clearly made for sexual stimulation rather than any sort of domestic labour in mind. The ‘note’ simply stated, ‘YOU WILL WEAR THIS CLOTHING TOMORROW! DO NOT LADDER THE STOCKINGS! M.’

Tomorrow became today, Anita DID manage to fit those delicate stockings WITHOUT damaging them and after the kind Olivia had ensured that Anita at least started the day with a good breakfast, she reported to the study of her new boss, who, let’s face it, was her effective owner. A feeling that the greeting of, “oh it’s you girl, right let’s get you started straight away as I mean for you to carry on,” did nothing to dispel. “Follow me!” Madeline stood up, leaving the room and beckoning Anita to follow.

They reached the ‘library’ and Anita could see some step ladders beside a very tall bookcase, with ornaments on the top shelf. “Those need cleaning, girl up the ladders with you. Don’t worry, they ARE sturdy and safe.” A true statement, about this Madeline wasn’t lying. As Anita started to climb, she did wonder just why she’d been ordered to do so.

For yes, there was a reason for this. Mounted in the ladder’s rungs were some very small but very precise cameras All active, obtaining some superb ‘upskirt’ images of Anita’s nylon covered legs and skimpy panties as she ascended. Oblivious to this Anita performed her ‘duties,’ relieved that ‘sex’ wasn’t on the agenda, or so she thought.

It took all morning for Anita to ‘clean’ the ornaments, on various shelves but she finally reached the last of them. And now things took a turn for the worst. Madeline entered the room, delighted with the ‘upskirt’ images her new possession had provided, but now it was time for some serious business. Because, after all to Madeline, Anita was nothing more than an ‘asset,’ one to be ‘sexploited’ and sold.

“Em, not bad I suppose. You do seem to have accomplished this task without TOO much difficulty. But anyway, follow me, it’s time for you to fulfil the REAL job I want you to do.” She led her young ‘employee’ to a bedroom, containing a full king size bed, covered in black satin sheets and featuring full and solid bed frames at both ends. “Right take off the maid costume, those panties and lay yourself on the bed.”
“What? Why?”
“Because I say so! DO AS YOU ARE TOLD! Or do you want your parents on the streets?”

Anita knew THAT time had arrived. She obeyed, and then offered NO resistance as Madeline moved around the bed, in each corner VERY securely tying the respective limb of the young girl’s body to the bed post there. Trying her best NOT to cry and show her distress, Anita asked her captor, “am I going to be shagged now?”
“No, or well not yet anyway. I’ve clients who need to see the ‘goods on offer,’ as it were.”

With that Anita’s mouth opened in horror as several more people entered the room, all carrying expensive and ‘top end’ video cameras. Positioning themselves around the bed, when ready they singled that status to Madeline, who responded by facing one of them, giving a short ‘introductory’ speech about her new ‘asset.’

Now Madeline placed a vibrator inside of her captive’s ‘pussy,’ switching it on but the VERY lowest setting. And now, just one of her potential clients had requested, she fastened a large red ball gag in Anita’s mouth. “ACTION!” As Madeline switched the vibrator up, right up, to its highest level! Which naturally soon had the desired, for Madeline anyway, effect. Anita’s bound body twisted and turned, as much as it could being held in bondage, as the waves of pleasure began to flow throughout her captive form. Again, with the gag in place, she emitted as much sound as she could, when her climax hit her fully. A one that in different circumstances would no doubt have been SO enjoyable. ALL caught on camera.

“Well done, THAT was a real show, be in NO doubt about that. I’ll give you a few minutes to calm down, and then it’ll be time for a repeat. WITH sound effects this time, I think my client is wrong on THIS one!” The gag became removed, only for Anita to scream out, “WHAT? You want MORE?”

“Correct. I’m sure somebody with ‘A’ levels has enough ‘nous’ to work out just what the situation is here. YOU BELONG TO ME! YOU ARE MINE! To do with just what I WANT! And that is to use your delicious body to make me some serious money. Get it?”

Feeling TOTALLY defeated, Anita simply nodded. After all she had KNOWN that this was the reality of her new life under Madeline’s control. Had realised it since she first clocked the look on the older woman’s face at the first sight of her back in her parent’s home. Which, of course, would no longer be so IF she resisted in ANY way.

Madeline switched the vibrator on again, letting it ‘tickle’ her prisoner on the low setting for a while before cranking it up fully. Delighting in the oral ‘product’ such action induced! This time as Anita’s bound body gyrated, only stopped from FULL movement by the cruel bondage, so the movements were fully accompanied with a cacophony of sound, oral cries of sexual pleasure! Madeline was absolutely delighted; Anita would surely prove to be one of her most successful acquisitions yet! Then once again her young captive reached climax and the resulting scream would have possibly drowned out the sound of a Moto GP bike on full ‘chat!’

The utterly pleased Madeline now dismissed all of the ‘camera crews’ leaving her totally alone with the bound Anita. Shutting and locking the door to the ‘studio,’ she approached the bed and its captive. “Now then, you asked me a question a little while ago, did you not? Well, I said ‘no’ at the time, but your magnificent performance has rather ‘stoked’ my fires! So yes, now I AM going to shag you! Don’t go anywhere, I’ll only be a few minutes!” Madeline unlocked the door and dashed off. Leaving the tearful Anita still a firm captive of the bed.

Roughly ten minutes later Madeline walked back through the door, again shutting and locking it. Now approaching forty, Madeline wasn’t quite the stunning sexy Goddess that Anita was, but she had still ‘got it’ be in NO doubt. And she wore a delightfully lacy suspender belt holding up VERY sheer stockings. Not that Anita really noticed, NO, it was the ten inch long, pure silicon ‘strap-on’ attached to her girdle that REALLY caught the young woman’s FULL attention! “YOU ARE MINE!” Madeline hissed as she climbed onto her captive’s bound form and having applied a generous portion of lubricant to her ‘tool,’ plunged it into Anita’s pussy!

Soon Madeline was pounding her prisoner into the satin covered surface of the bed, with as much force as she could muster, herself now completely within the sheer grip of pure lust! It wasn’t long before the natural effect of all of this effort began to seize control of her, and she bought herself to a FANTASTIC climax, screaming out in pure pleasure. She’d also induced a climax within her young captive, not that she cared about that, but I suppose it did please her. Many of her customers liked their ‘partners’ to cry out, so it was good news that Anita was completely vocal. “WOW! You are VERY good my dear. Yes, a lot of my clients are going to enjoy you VERY much! But don’t get too emotional, it’s only business after all!”

With that Madeline rose from the bed, untied one of Anita’s wrists, unlocked the door and simply left. Meaning that Anita, with the tears of pain, humiliation and hurt fully flowing now, had to untie the rest of her bonds herself. And it was quite some time before she managed to achieve this, the shame of what she’d become meaning that she just lay there, on the bed before she finally felt able to move. Because she was also FULLY aware that this was just the start of her life as Madeline’s sex slave. And not just to the older woman herself, but her ‘clients’ too.

Eventually Anita managed to dress herself back into the maid uniform and stagger down to the kitchen, where she collapsed in the full cuddle provided by the kindly Olivia. Who, utterly distraught herself at the sight of the young victim of their boss, finally made a resolution within herself that things had gone on for too long. Madeline Fortesque’s abuse of these young ladies needed to be brought to a grinding halt! Starting now.

Olivia had worked here for many years; indeed, she’d started long before Madeline had ever walked through the main entrance. It had been Henry Fortesque who had taken her on, before he became seduced by his evil wife. Olivia had noticed how things had changed upon the kind and gentle husband’s death, how crime, in the form of sexual exploitation had crept into the equation and the entire mood within the house turned dark and sinister. Much to Olivia’s chagrin, she was warm at heart, chiding herself at her own inaction when confronted by a situation she despised. But, as Anita’s whole body shook with the tears streaming down her lovely face, NO MORE! The ‘fightback’ starts NOW, the kindly cook told herself.

When finally, Anita had calmed down enough to be capable of actual speech, Olivia simply enquired, “she’s abused you, hasn’t she?”
“Yes. She filmed me being subjected to a vibrator while tied to a bed, and then she shagged me herself with a huge strap-on. And I KNOW it’s just the start. She’s going to sell me for sex, isn’t she? And if I don’t give in, then my parents will be on the streets!”
“Yes, I’m afraid that’s just what she plans for you. But I’m on YOUR side here. What we need to do is gather evidence. It won’t be easy or quick, but between us we need to bring our precious ‘Madam’ down. So, starting now, begin a ‘diary’ make a note of EVERYTHING that she subjects you to. One day she’ll make some sort of mistake, or you’ll get a break, and then hopefully we’ll have something to present to the police. Remember, I am with you now.”

Olivia listened as Anita explained the situation regarding her parent’s financial position, and that they were in serious rent arrears. And that answered one question in her mind, for the young girl’s ‘home’ was the house that Madeline had owned and lived in before she’d seduced Henry. “What is your father’s trade?” Olivia asked.
“He was a delivery driver, but the firm he worked for collapsed, so he was made redundant.”
“Ah, well I might be able to help there. My brother owns a company, he’s often on the lookout for drivers. I might be able to help your dad find work, so he can start paying the rent to that bitch again. If he can clear the arrears, that’ll help.”

At least when Anita ‘retired’ for the night there was some hope for her, Olivia’s kindness and determination had reassured her that this nightmare COULD come to an end one day. And Olivia was as good as her word, early next morning she DID contact her brother, who immediately agreed to at least interview Anita’s father with a view to offering him a position within his organisation. But that wasn’t the only move that the old cook made that day.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent! Madeleine is a really piece of work. Cruel and heartless. Excellently done Villainess she is. A steamy chapter! The Maid Uniform is an absolute classic. I am not entirely sure about Olivia´s role - she seems kind enough. But what if that is all a part of Madeleines ploy? We will see.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Excellent! Madeleine is a really piece of work. Cruel and heartless. Excellently done Villainess she is. A steamy chapter! The Maid Uniform is an absolute classic. I am not entirely sure about Olivia´s role - she seems kind enough. But what if that is all a part of Madeleines ploy? We will see.
THAT, my good friend, is for ME to know, and for you to find out. Although you will in the very next chapter, which will be posted soon. and although there are many female characters in the story, none of whom are evil like Madeline, there is ONE more main complete heroine in this tale other than Anita herself. We'll meet her in the next 'episode.'
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, meet.......

Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse’s morning coffee was disturbed by the arrival of a young constable knocking at the door of her office. “Ma’am,” she started, “there’s a lady downstairs wishing to talk to you, Ma’am. She says that she’s employed as Madeline Fortesque’s cook. And she has some information regarding her bosses ‘activities,’ as it were.”
“Really? Well, that could be good news. Show her up please, Constable Nichols.”

Nichols left to obey her superior’s order and shortly afterwards Sharon was shaking Olivia’s hand, inviting her to sit down and then telling her to take her time explaining just what she wished to tell the officer.

“It’s like this Chief Inspector. My employer has been abusing young women for quite some time now, selling and exploiting them for sex. And I’m ashamed to say, until now I’ve just allowed it to continue and done NOTHING! But no longer, within the last few days another young girl has been ‘introduced’ to the household, a beautiful, innocent and bright young thing, whose parents are in serious rent arrears to ‘Madam.’ Who’s already started to abuse her young charge, in fact she raped the young lady herself only yesterday, after making a ‘film’ for her ‘clients’ benefit.”
“I see. Would it be possible to meet the young lady in question? I guess Fortesque won’t just allow her to leave the house alone?”
“Yes, you’re right there, Chief Inspector. But I think I can arrange something, I’ll tell ‘Madam’ that I could do with some assistance shopping for example.”
“Good. Because, please believe me, there’s NOTHING I’d like to do more than to bring Madeline Fortesque to justice, she is PURE evil. But of course, I NEED evidence. I’m sure that you can well imagine the quality of lawyer that she can afford to engage, ANY fault or gap in my case and she’ll get off. So, I’m afraid this WILL take time and patience.”
“I understand. I’ve already told Anita, sorry that’s the young girl’s name, to compile a ‘diary’ to make as many notes as possible of just what she’s subjected to, when and with whom.”
“Good advice. Has she been subject to any sexual abuse already, apart from what happened yesterday?”
“No. Only by ‘Madam’ herself so far. To the best of my knowledge, that is.”
“But knowing Madeline Fortesque that situation won’t last too long. Thank you for coming to see me Mrs Price. Please believe me, that with your help, I’m going to do EVERYTHING I can to stop Madeline Fortesque’s activities. I’ve had my eye on her for some time, but, as I say without hard evidence there’s nothing I can do. Please try your best to enable me to talk to Anita. I NEED to hear her side of things.” Then Sharon shook Olivia’s hand again, giving the older woman her business card, with her contact details upon it.

Olivia returned to the house. Seeking out Madeline herself, she then asked her boss if Anita could accompany her as she needed to go shopping to replenish the kitchen larder. To her delight Madeline agreed, almost as if she had something on her mind to actually be distracted. Which wasn’t far from the truth, Madeline HAD been busy, compiling Anita’s ‘portfolio!’

Once clear of the house, Olivia stopped the car, not the Mercedes by the way but an old Ford Focus, one for the ‘staff’ to use, and phoned Sharon, who agreed to meet Anita and her at a local café. Which Olivia now drove to, when the two of them arrived Sharon was already there.

“Anita?” Smiling, a welcoming smile, this was a TOTAL professional after all. “So pleased to meet you, I am Detective Chief Inspector Greenhouse, but I’d like you to just call me Sharon, if you wish to that is.”
“Certainly Sharon. Is this about Madeline?”
“Yes, it most certain is.” Sharon now reached forwards, taking both of Anita’s hands in her own and looking the young lady straight into her eyes. “What she’s doing to you, and from what I understand has done to a good few other girls too, is completely immoral, disgusting and totally illegal. And I am DETERMINED to stop her! Please be in NO doubt about that.”
“I DO believe you Sharon. And thank you for trying to help me.”
“But, yes I’m afraid there IS a but here, as I’ve told Olivia this WON’T be easy. I’ll need REAL evidence, I need to construct a solid case, one that Madeline’s expensive lawyers can’t pull apart in court. You do understand?”
“Yes, Sharon. I know how things work.”
“I’m sure you do, Olivia said that you’re intelligent and I can see that she’s utterly correct. Olivia’s told me that she’s advised you to ‘make a diary’ as she put it, making notes of everything that you can. VERY sound advice. Try to make note of any of detail of Madeline’s clients even if you’re not actually involved with them personally.”
“Yes, I can do that Sharon.” Anita then pulled some notes out of her pocket, it was her recollection of the details of Madeline’s ‘rape’ of her. Sharon read them, impressed by the level of detail included. “Very good, just the sort of information I need.”

They talked for a little while longer as Sharon explained just what Anita should do, and what information would be most helpful to the case. And then, with Olivia beginning to worry about just how to explain how long her ‘shopping exhibition’ would take, they parted. But not before Sharon had taken Anita’s hands again in her own, and once more looking into Anita’s eyes, announced. “I’M GOING TO ‘GET’ HER, YOU KNOW! I PROMISE YOU THIS!”
Anita KNEW this was a promise that WOULD be kept. And hope started to flow into her mind, hope that justice would be done, and she’d, eventually, be free of the evil Madeline.

Now they drove to the supermarket, with Olivia completing the purchase of all of the items on her list in record time, with Anita assisting greatly. And thankfully when they did return, nobody, especially Madeline, had noted just how long they’d been gone. Olivia cooked an evening meal for her boss, including enough for Anita to eat, with the young girl retiring to bed once she’d consumed her meal.

And it was just as well that Anita slept well, for THIS was the day when she became fully subjected to Madeline’s evil plans. An answer from a regular ‘client,’ to the ‘flyer’ regarding Anita had been received. Time for her ‘newbie’ to earn her keep, Madeline thought to herself.

Sir Archibald Manningham was fat, bald, extremely ugly and quite old, not the sort of chap of any self-respecting girl’s dreams at all. But if the shape of his body could NEVER be described as handsome at all, the same accusation could not be levelled at the condition of his bank account. If Madeline drove, or to be more accurate was driven around in, a Mercedes, this pompous aristocrat was chauffeured about in nothing less than a Rolls Royce.

So, after breakfast Gillian found Anita. “Madam wants you, in her study right away.” Frightened, because she’d correctly guessed just WHAT this meant, Anita rushed to Madeline’s ‘office’ where her boss stood in a scary pose. “You took your time, didn’t you?” In fact, that had been Gillian’s fault, it had taken her longer to find Anita than Madeline had anticipated.
“I’m sorry Ma’am. I came as soon as I heard that you wanted me.”
“Well, you’re here now I suppose. Now then, you have your first client to service today. He’s one of my VERY best customers, so DON’T YOU DARE LET HIM DOWN! A former government minister and member of the ‘Carlton Club.’ As well as being stinking rich. So, you do your VERY best to please him, you understand.”
“Yes Ma’am.” Trying to remember as much of what Madeline had just said, for her report to Sharon. “May I ask the gentleman’s name, Ma’am?”
“NO, YOU MAY NOT! As far as you are concerned, he is simply ‘Sir,’ or anything else he permits or orders you to address him by! Is that clear?”
“Yes Ma’am. Crystal clear.”
“Good. Now go and get ready, fresh basque and stockings. You won’t need any other clothing; not even panties as you’ll be travelling to his home in his car. Go and get changed as I’ve directed and then come back here. He’ll be here soon.”

Anita obeyed, taking some time to make notes in her room, the former minister status and Carlton Club membership for example. And then, sheepishly and hoping she didn’t ‘bump’ into other staff members, made her way back to Madeline’s study. “Very good! You look STUNNING! Knock him out, girl!” Talk about ‘back handed’ compliments!

Manningham arrived about ten minutes later. The large Rolls Royce car glided onto Madeline’s driveway, and this ugly, bald man emerged from one of the rear doors, as Madeline led the nervous Anita, wearing NO panties remember, out of the front door of her house to greet him.

“Maddy, Darling, you EXCEL yourself! Utterly delicious, FAR more stunning in the ‘flesh’ than even in your wonderful video. Come here girl!” Anita, with fear AND loathing coursing throughout her WHOLE being, slowly walked forwards towards this disgusting creature. Noting the details of that flash motor, and its ‘private’ registration plate, ‘ATM 101.’ His full name being Archibald Terence Manningham you see, so it was formed by his initials.

“Have fun with her,” Madeline shouted out, “bring her back at six o’clock as agreed.” To Anita she ordered, “treat your client with respect now. DO NOT let him or me down!” With that the car door shut, and Manningham ordered his driver to proceed homewards, with ALL speed. It appeared that he couldn’t wait to get his hands on the delectable Anita!

No sooner had the car left Madeline’s home when his hand clasped itself around Anita’s nylon coated knee. “Um, utterly divine! What’s your name girl?”
“Anita, Sir.”
“Anita, eh? What a delicious name for such a delicious creature. MY delicious creature, well for today anyway! God, Maddy’s charging me enough for the pleasure! Not that I can’t afford it, what?”

Full proof of that claimed wealth was MORE than evident when they arrived back at his home. If Anita had thought that Madeline Fortesque’s house was big, well it was NOTHING compared to the size of home of this ‘gentleman,’ a FULL country estate, no less. Not that Anita was going to enter the main part of the residence of course, no, the chauffeur drove around to a group of out-buildings. For if, the wheelchair bound and partially paralysed, Lady Eleanor Manningham couldn’t prevent her husband’s philandering ways, well she DID still command enough respect from him to ensure that they NEVER occurred inside of the main house. Again, she NEVER had to face meeting any of his ‘escorts.’ To use her own words, she had insisted that at least her own nose was NOT ‘rubbed in it’ regarding his sexual betrayals of the wedding vows between them, and, disgusting though he was, he at least adhered to this.

In some ways the end of the journey was a relief for Anita because at least it did signal the end of his hands ‘wandering’ over her nylon coated legs, but she was astute enough to completely understand that this was merely the completion of the ‘starter,’ the ‘main meal’ would obviously now follow, once she’d left the relative safety of his car and entered the out-building, a converted ‘stable block.’ Although, with Manningham’s considerable wealth, most of it from his wife’s side of the family another reason why he NEVER bought his ‘conquests’ to the ‘big’ house, the room he was planning to lead Anita to was VERY luxurious. The chauffeur opened the two rear doors, his master’s first naturally, before Anita was ‘invited’ to climb out. At least the driver looked away as she did so, remember she wore no panties, but of course, this wasn’t the first girl he’d seen in this state of dress, or should that be ‘undress.’

“Follow me, my lovely.” Manningham ordered and the frightened girl did as he bid. She followed him inside, and shortly he opened a door, using his arm to make a gesture that she should enter. As said the room was large and well furnished, a FULL King size bed taking ‘centre stage,’ with black satin sheets covering it, and solid metal frames at both of its ends. With each of the corner bed post adorned with an ‘accessory,’ a pair of black leather cuffs, one of said cuffs being already fitted to said post, a small length of chain between them, and the other cuff of each set, open ready to ‘welcome’ one of either Anita’s wrists or ankles. The poor girl almost choked at the sight before her, KNOWING just what this vile creature had in mind for her now!

“Well then my Dear, if you wouldn’t mind climbing onto the bed, please, then we can begin!”
Poor Anita almost shivered with a mixture of fear and pure loathing. But knowing ANY sort of dis-obedience would result in the loss of the family home, she complied, albeit with a VERY heavy heart. Manningham, still fully clothed, moved around the bed, at each corner he ‘secured’ the unfortunate girl’s respective limb to the solid frame, imprisoning her and placing her mind, body and above all, pussy, under his control!

Then thankfully he performed an act that the helpless Anita actually welcomed, he placed a blindfold over her eyes, removing her power of sight. Which, to her great relief, meant she didn’t have to watch as he undressed himself, so she had NO view of his fat, sweaty body as he prepared to indulge himself upon her. Oh, as was his normal way, he also gagged the unfortunate Anita.

And he proved to be about as sexually skilled as he was good looking, in other words he hadn’t got any sort of clue as to how to turn a woman on. He somehow managed to place his penis inside of Anita’s pussy, that she was actually scared would remain dry. Thankfully, despite not being turned on at all by the aristocrat, there was SOME moisture ‘down there,’ as her assailant tried to ‘thrust’ his ‘tool’ into her, accompanied by ‘grunts’ that were most certainly NOT a turn on for his young prisoner.

Anita had no idea as to how, but Manningham did manage to bring himself to climax, although it would be fair to say it was more a case of pure ejaculation then any form of ecstasy. And, of course, he’d failed miserably to induce any sort of climax for her, but to be honest THAT was JUST how she wanted it. The very LAST thing she desired was him to gain any feeling that he’d achieved satisfaction for her. Just as she had NO doubt that this selfish pig wouldn’t be at all concerned about her pleasure, just his.

Although a problem DID now emerge. Manningham HAD enjoyed that second video when Madeline had subjected Anita to the vibrator WITHOUT the gag. And he clearly wanted her to cry out when he was going to shag her next, because he removed the gag.

“Right my little filly, I’ve got to admit that Maddy was RIGHT, and I was wrong! So now, THIS time, I expect lots of noise as I pleasure you! Understand?” Although Anita KNEW that this fat monster couldn’t bring her pleasure in a million years of trying, she’d have to ‘fake it’ and satisfy his swollen ego.

Perhaps she’d missed her true vocation in life, which would have been an actress, for she succeeded brilliantly in making the correct noises at the correct time, fully convincing the vile Manningham that he’d done a superb ‘job’ of pleasuring her. Or perhaps it was just his ego that conned him into believing that. Whatever, finally after several hours of this torture of having to endure his pathetic efforts, Manningham ceased, having ejaculated a few times. Apparently, he was satisfied. Clearly with regards to sex, he set himself VERY low standards!

Finally released from the bed, she was given something to eat and drink, before being taken back to Madeline’s house in the chauffeur driven Rolls Royce again. “What an absolutely delightful young filly, Maddy!” Manningham exclaimed when they arrived at that destination. “I’d VERY much like to enjoy her on a regular basis, and don’t worry I’ll pay TOP money for the privilege!” Almost causing Anita’s blood to freeze with a combination of fear and disgust! For as you can all imagine THAT was the last thing SHE wanted.

Anita cried herself to sleep that night. ‘Please, PLEASE, Sharon get your case together quickly and spare me from that pig,’ was the sole thought swimming in her head as she eventually drifted off. But she HAD remembered to note as many details of this awful day as she could, just so the detective could do precisely that.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Some light at the end of the Tunnel? There was darkness and there was light in this chapter: Light as in Olivia took steps to put Madeleine out of commission, darknesss as poor Anita had to service one of her Mistress´ clients. Anita´s feelings and emotions are superbly written 1 @LunaDog !
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you once again, for your kind support, friend. And i can tell you that as i write this story, i'm enjoying writing the part that Sharon plays more and more. She is a MAJOR character here, and we'll be seeing a LOT more of her.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And in many ways, this was possibly the lowest point for young Anita, things began to turn for her after THAT day. Firstly, Olivia’s brother HAD been impressed with her dad during his interview and had offered him a position. So, he was earning money again, and if he couldn’t make much impression on the debt to Madeline that he owed, at least he was able to start paying the rent again, thereby preventing said debt from increasing in magnitude.

Although she was required to service another one of Madeline’s ‘customers’ a few days later, this one, a German businessman named Gerhard Schneider, did at least know what he was doing in bed. Despite being tied to said furniture, Anita actually quite enjoyed the session, this time her cries of pleasure were almost genuine. And he’d been a little careless, she’d been able to note his name and address from some papers he’d left lying about. Details that she noted when she returned ‘home,’ and wrote down for Olivia to pass on to Sharon.

But the REAL breakthrough came with the next ‘client.’ A female one this time, a rather eccentric, very rich, good-looking woman in her mid-thirties called Celia Postlethwaite. She ‘collected’ Anita in her Mazda MX5 open top sports car, and there was something about her that Anita warmed to immediately, her smile was both friendly and welcoming. As they drove towards Celia’s home, Anita asked. “Are you going to tie me to your bed, Mistress?”
“Oh no. That’s not the deal at all. For you see, and by the way please call me Celia instead of ‘Mistress,’ what I want you to do is tie ME to the bed. I LOVE that feeling of being captured and subjected to another’s desires. Will you do that for me?”

Anita’s response was to burst into tears as this lovely woman’s kindness and unusual request had taken her completely by surprise. “Oh, please Sweetheart, please don’t cry, I don’t want to harm you in ANY way. What has upset you so much?”
Anita obliged, telling Celia the FULL story, leaving NOTHING out.

By the time they arrived back at Celia’s house, yet another person had been convinced by Anita’s innocence and naivety to do the right thing. “Sweetheart, I’m SO sorry. I really shouldn’t pay Madeline to abuse young girls like yourself. I’m so ashamed, but you see I couldn’t see any other way of finding people to satisfy my unusual needs. Please, could you arrange for me to meet this Sharon? I’ve got quite a few details that could be very important to her case against Madeline, details of how payments are made, things like that. It’s time I made a stand, what I’ve been doing is SO wrong. But I will have to ask that I’m not prosecuted myself, I’m sure you understand?”
“From what Sharon has told me her absolute number one priority is to take Madeline down. I’m sure if you help do that, she’ll see that you are left out of any criminal charges in the case. I’ll do my best to convince her of that, and also point out that you’ve done me NO harm at all.”
“Good. Then I’ll do my VERY best to free you from your nightmare as Madeline’s slave. Do you believe me?”
“Yes Celia, yes I do! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now, where’s this bed you want me to tie you to?”
“Oh, there’s no need for that now. Like I say, I’m going to give up my ‘life of crime.’ You don’t have to do THAT anymore, Sweetheart.”
“I know. But it IS going to happen, NOT because I HAVE to, but because I WANT to!”
“Well, in THAT case!” Celia took Anita by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Celia’s colour of choice was red. The satin sheets on her large bed were of that shade, so was the lingerie she wore underneath her outer clothing, that Anita saw once said clothes had been removed. Celia now went to her lingerie store and withdrew a basque and stockings in a beautiful hue of scarlet. “Why don’t you take off the gear that Madeline has forced you to wear and put yourself in these? As if to eliminate her from what you’re going to do to me, and the pleasure that, hopefully, both of us will bring ourselves to?”
“Good idea Celia. Let’s shut her OUT of this room today.”

A few minutes later Anita had changed ‘colour,’ approaching the bed where Celia laid centrally, her head resting on the single, also covered in red satin, pillow. “Last chance Sweetheart. You’re under NO obligation to proceed with this. Just so you know!”
“Just TRY to stop me!” The reply Celia received in return.

Anita travelled around Celia’s bed, stopping in each of the four corners. There she took one of the, red naturally, silk bondage ties provided by the eccentric older woman and fastened very carefully the respective wrist or ankle of her potential captive’s body to the bed post. Checking, that although Celia would stand NO chance of escaping said bond, that it wasn’t TOO tight or dangerous to blood circulation at all. Within minutes all four corners had been visited, meaning that Celia was firmly captured, until Anita alone decided otherwise, she would remain fastened to her own bedroom furniture.

“It seems that I am now yours!” Said with a full beaming smile on the older woman’s face, as Anita started to ‘stroke’ her hands on the stocking covered legs of her prisoner. “In the top drawer of that chest over there, you’ll find a few ‘toys’ that you can use to ‘play’ with my body. I’ll leave it completely up to you IF you wish to use any of them. After all, it’s ME in YOUR hands, not YOU in MINE! Although I truly hope you DO!”

Opening said drawer did indeed reveal a complete ‘treasure trove’ of sex toys. Several blindfolds, vibrators and ball gags. ALL in red, of course. “See anything you like?” Celia asked. Anita simply nodded, oh yes, she WAS going to enjoy this day after all!

Taking one of the blindfolds Anita once again approached the bed. “Are you worthy of actually being able to see your Mistress Anita?”
“Well, that’s for YOU to decide, Sweetheart. But I guess not!”
“Yes and no! Yes, it IS up to me, and NO, you are NOT!” Seconds later the last thing Celia would see, for the present anyway, was Anita’s delicious smile as she placed the red satin blindfold over her captive’s optical instruments.

Anita considered using one of the ball gags, but decided against it, for now anyway, she had a few hours at her disposal so maybe later. But she DID grab one of the vibrators. Time for some fun! Her first ‘attack’ was upon Celia’s red nylon covered feet. Gently, with the dildo on a low setting, Anita ‘tickled’ her captive, first one foot then the other. Celia squirmed against her bonds, unable to move but a very small amount, and NO escape from the torment being inflicted upon her possible at all. All the time emitting a very ‘girly’ giggle as Anita continued the torture.

Anita started to move the vibrator up her captive’s nylon covered legs, swapping from one to the other at regular intervals, until she reached the top of Celia’s pins and hovered the dildo, now at its HIGHEST setting right by her captive’s pussy, so close that the bound woman could almost, but not quite feel its effect! “Are you ready?” Anita teasingly asked.
“Yes please, Anita, the sooner the better!” And IN it went!

Those gentle giggles became replaced by shrieks of delight as the vibrator went to ‘work’ upon the by now fully excited Celia’s pussy and clitoris. Her body began to shake, well as much as Anita’s bonds imposed upon it allowed it to. Soon her cries increased even more in volume AND pitch as ecstasy took FULL hold of her, and pleasure flowed throughout her entire body!

Once Celia had calmed down enough, Anita began her attack again, but there’d be NO more loud cries or screams this time, because Anita had decided to employ one of the gags. Thus, Anita took Celia up to ‘heaven’ once again. And continued to do so again and again, right up until the point when it was almost time for her to return ‘home.’ Back to Madeline’s meaning she’d need to change the ‘colour’ of her lingerie once more.

Once Celia had been released from her own bed, she cuddled her young ‘captor’ again promising to contact Sharon and ‘reveal’ all her dealings with Madeline. And tucked away inside of that black basque, was a slip of paper with ALL of Celia’s contact details noted. For Olivia to use to pass on to the Chief Inspector. Now it was back into Celia’s little Mazda for the journey back to the home of her ‘owner,’ but now there was REAL hope in her heart. This just could be the ‘beginning of the end’ of Madeline’s abuse of her.

Madeline herself was waiting when they returned. “How did you find my new acquisition? Isn’t she just divine? Did she please you?”
“VERY MUCH! I hope to be seeing a LOT more of her!” But not in quite the manner that the cruel Madeline interpreted.
“So, she did well?”
“VERY WELL!”

Madeline actually displayed some kindness towards her ‘asset’ with this comment. “Go and get something to eat, you can have the rest of this day to yourself. Well done, ANOTHER satisfied customer!” Anita needed NO second invitation, once she’d visited her own room, to fit some panties, also covering herself with a dressing gown, she rushed straight to the kitchen. After all, she had some VERY exciting news for Olivia, and through her, Sharon.

Olivia was indeed fully excited by the latest ‘development’ and couldn’t wait to inform the policewoman. But she was careful to leave the house and go outside to do so, walls CAN have ears! Sharon too was delighted and wasted NO time in contacting and arranging a ‘meeting’ with Celia. On ‘neutral’ ground. This question of immunity from prosecution needed to be agreed on before Celia would be willing to attend the police station itself. Not that Sharon had ANY intention of denying that condition, it was MADELINE she wanted to ‘nick.’ But she was wise enough not to rush things and risk losing the opportunity that was presenting itself.

The next evening the two women did meet, in a local pub. And it was immediately clear that there was something ‘between them’ as their eyes met for the very first time. An undeniable ‘spark’ of completely mutual attraction! But Sharon kept full control of her emotions, she was a true professional. “Good evening, Miss Postlethwaite, or may I call you Celia?”
“You most certainly may, Chief Inspector. May I address you as Sharon?”
“Of course, I’d be delighted Celia. Now I understand that you are willing to make a statement regarding using the ‘services’ of a certain Madeline Fortesque? Provided you are not charged with any offence yourself. Have I got this right?”
“Absolutely. I’m more than willing to help you bring Madeline to justice, but I must look after my own interests. I’m sure you can understand?”
“Very much so. And although I will need to get permission from my superiors to you being granted immunity from prosecution, I can’t see any problem there. I’ll push for it FULLY, don’t have any doubt there. It’s Fortesque herself I’m after, not you.”
“Thank you, Sharon. In THAT case I’ll help you in ANY way I can.”
“Just hold on. I said I need to obtain permission first.”
“But you’ve promised me that you’ll do your best, and I KNOW I can trust you! That’s good enough for me.” Celia now reached into her bag, and produced a whole host of papers, that she handed over to Sharon. Who took a quick glance, which was enough to convince her that she’d just been handed just what was needed to launch a successful prosecution.
“Thank you SO much for this! This will form a lovely starting point to bring that evil bitch down. I’ll be back in touch, once I’ve obtained your immunity, and then I’d like to ask you to attend the station to give a full statement. We’ll get her!”

With that Sharon went over to the other woman and kissed her passionately! “Once Fortesque is behind bars, there’ll be far MORE of that in store for you from me, believe it!” Said with a MASSIVE smile on her face.
“Yes, I KNOW!” With a matching show of delight from Celia. Now the two women parted.

Back at the station Sharon was beside herself with excitement. This was just the ‘breakthrough’ she needed to nail Madeline Fortesque, but that of course was only ONE reason why. For she now KNEW that Celia and her would become ‘lovers,’ it’d been quite a while since she’d felt her heart flutter like it had done back in that pub at the first sight of Celia Postlethwaite. Not to mention the stirring in another part of her body, one lying right at the top of her legs! But her self-control was iron, she’d hadn’t become such a senior officer by letting her emotions ‘run away’ with her. No, pleasure with the clearly willing Celia would be her reward for ‘nicking’ Madeline, that would guarantee MAXIMUM effort in attending to achieving that aim. Then, and ONLY then, the fun could begin.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As Sharon had anticipated, obtaining immunity from prosecution for her intended lover proved NO problem at all. And once she’d informed Celia of that, the other woman did give a full statement down at the Police Station. Although both of them kept their emotions fully in check and under wraps during that visit. Celia clearly accepting that in THIS case business MUST come before pleasure!

In fact, her superiors had not only agreed to one immunity order, but two. For Sharon was experienced enough to know that in order to obtain a ‘guilty’ verdict you couldn’t have too much evidence. Especially with the sort of lawyer Madeline could afford to engage. Or Sir Archibald Manningham come to it, she began to feel that she could take that disgusting creature down too. Time to visit a certain German gentleman.

Herr Gerhard Schneider had just poured himself a lager beer and sat down on his sofa to watch the football match that was just about to begin, when his doorbell rang. And his annoyance turned to delight when he opened the door to be presented with the sight of a VERY sexy lady standing there. However, his smile soon dis-appeared when she quickly produced a Police warrant card, a GENUINE one he could tell. Then she spoke. “Herr Gerhard Schneider?” He nodded his positive reply. “I am Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse. I need to discuss your association with a certain Madeline Fortesque. May I come in, or would you prefer to hold this conversation at the Police Station?”

“Nein!” As the colour drained from his face. “Come in, Chief Inspector.” Leading Sharon into his living room, where he turned the T.V. down in volume, if not off.
“Champions League?” Sharon asked. “Bayern Munchen? Are you a fan of theirs?”
“Jawohl, I am. But please, can we turn to the matter in hand?”
“Of course. Now in my handbag I have two documents, both official. Which one I intend to continue to use, and which one I throw away is ENTIRELY up to you Herr Schneider.”
“And just what are these documents?”
Sharon smiled. “One is a legal statement from Anita Watson. You remember her surely?” He simply nodded again. “In it she states, quite clearly, that you paid her, or to be more accurate the aforementioned Madeline Fortesque, for sex with her. I could charge you with employing the services of a prostitute, a conviction of which would no doubt result in you being deported and sent back to Germany. Do you want that?”
“No. Of course not.”
“Good, I was hoping you’d say that. Because the other piece of paper I possess grants you full immunity from such a prosecution.”
“What do I have to do? What do you want from me, Chief Inspector?”
“What I want is to nail Fortesque. I want her in jail. So, to answer your question, you WILL co-operate with me here, you’ll make a FULL statement describing that you paid her for sex with the aforementioned Anita Watson. Giving me ALL the details. How you paid her, how you agreed on this ‘date’ with Anita. Please believe me, Herr Schneider, it’s HER I want, not you! Do we have an understanding here?”
“Ja, we do. I’ll give you what you want, Chief Inspector.”
“Good. Now I’ll need you to attend the Station to give this statement. And once you’ve done so, I’ll gladly give you THIS!” Holding that official immunity order, close enough for him to read it, but not so he could ‘snatch’ it. “But NOT until you do so. We can do it right now, but that’s not necessary, if you’d rather watch this game. Shall we say tomorrow, nine o’clock?”
“I’ll be there, Chief Inspector.”
“Good. Hope you lose tonight by the way, I was born in Liverpool, so naturally I support them!” And I’m sure you can ALL guess that’s just who Bayern were about to play.

Despite Liverpool’s victory, Schneider kept his word and the ‘appointment;’ he did indeed give a FULL statement that completely implicated Madeline and gave Sharon ALL of the details she required. So, having kept his side of the bargain, she kept hers, gladly handing over that immunity order to the German. Her case against Madeline was building VERY nicely, just a few more details to attend to, and then she’d have the REAL pleasure of making an arrest. Or two, oh yes, Sir Archibald Manningham was very much in Sharon’s sights too!

In fact, only two days later it was time for Anita’s second visit to his home. But this would be the LAST she now knew. Inside of her black basque, VERY discreetly ‘tucked away’ was a ‘wire’ listening device, meaning more REAL evidence against him. And it was soon all systems ‘go’ as neither Madeline nor Manningham ‘clocked’ that Anita was ‘wired.’

Of course, it did mean another few hours cuffed to the bed of this creature, but the knowledge that it WOULD be the last time gave Anita the courage to cope with his pathetic ‘gropings’ and feeble efforts in the search of sexual gratification. Which, just like last time he did manage to achieve, albeit to a VERY limited degree. But Anita no longer cared, inside she was excited with Sharon about to surprise the pair of them once she arrived back ‘home.’ However, she succeeded fully in concealing her emotions, and being so selfish Manningham suspected absolutely NOTHING!

Eventually he finished, after allowing Anita to eat and drink again, it was into the Rolls for the return ‘home.’ On the way, just before they reached Madeline’s abode, Anita noticed the plain clothes Police vehicle with Sharon inside.

Sharon ordered the driver to start up and shadow the Rolls Royce, until it pulled onto Madeline’s driveway. As soon as it stopped, she picked up her ‘walkie talkie’ Police radio. “ALL UNITS, GO! GO! GO!”

The plain car carrying Sharon screamed into Madeline’s property and came to a screeching halt just behind Manningham’s Rolls. She had the door open immediately, jumping out, open warrant card in hand and shouted at FULL volume. “NOBODY MOVE! STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ALL ARE!” And then with a much quieter and kinder tone. “Except for you Miss Watson. You may go inside and put some clothes on. And then please return here.” Anita, gratefully left to do precisely that. Meanwhile several, ordinary marked, Police vehicles arrived, deliberately blocking the entrance and exit of Madeline’s property. And suddenly a whole host of uniformed Officers bailed out of said vehicles.

“Just WHAT is going on here?” Screamed Madeline, but with some sense of fear in her voice.
“Mrs Madeline Amelia Fortesque?” Sharon enquired, fully knowing the answer already.
“Yes.”
“Madeline Amelia Fortesque. I’m arresting you in connection with sexual offences, prostitution and rape. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?”

Now Madeline’s facial expression displayed REAL fear. And she simply nodded. Turning to one of the uniformed Officers Sharon ordered, “CUFF HER!” As the Officer proceeded to obey, Manningham decided to intercede. “Now come on, why is that necessary?”

Receiving a withering stare from Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse, “and I take it that you are Sir Archibald Terence Manningham?”
“I most certainly AM.”
“Good, in that case.” And Sharon then arrested him too, issuing the exact same legal caution. “Cuff him too!”

As an Officer moved towards him to perform just such an act, Manningham exploded with indignation. “I am a Knight of the Realm! How DARE you treat me like a common criminal?”

“Because sexual exploitation of young, defenceless girls ARE the actions of a ‘common criminal,’ and NOT a ‘Knight of the Realm.’ A status that you’ll no doubt lose upon conviction.”
“Conviction? I think that you’re rather getting ahead of yourself, woman! Just wait until my lawyer gets hold of you!”
“You will be granted full access to legal representation when we reach the Station, as is your lawful right. TAKE THEM AWAY!”

Madeline Fortesque and Sir Archibald Manningham, both handcuffed with their arms behind them were both taken to a Police van and herded inside. Sharon then turned to Manningham’s chauffeur. “You are free to go, I’ll leave it up to you if you wish to remain here or return the car to its owner’s home.”
“I’ll drive to the Police Station and wait for Master there, if it’s alright with you Ma’am.”
“You’re totally free to do so, of course, but I warn you he could be sometime. It’s unlikely he’ll be released for several hours yet.”
“I see. Then perhaps you’re right, Ma’am.”

Meanwhile Sharon was also in possession of a ‘Search Warrant’ giving her team authority to conduct a thorough search of Madeline’s premises. She handed this to her ‘second in command’ a Detective Inspector named Scott Sheppard. “Take over here please Scott.”
“Yes Ma’am.” Both Sheppard and a large number of uniformed Officers now entered the house, looking for Madeline’s computers as their primary items of interest.

Upon arrival at the Station Sharon immediately arranged for her ‘guests’ solicitors to be contacted, the very last thing she wanted was for either of them to evade justice because of a procedural mistake on her part. And no questioning of either of them was to occur BEFORE the lawyers arrived, she ordered. This was going to be done ‘by the book!’ Once they had been ‘processed,’ both were uncuffed, offered use of the toilet, and taken to separate rooms, having been left with a single Officer, a female one in Madeline’s case to await their respective solicitor.

Madeline’s arrived first. A short, studious man with moon shaped spectacles, Mr Harold Maguire immediately demanded access to his client. “Certainly Sir,” answered Sharon, being as genuinely polite as she could be. “As is her complete legal right. I’ll take you to her straight away. Follow me please, Sir.” Sharon led Maguire to the ‘interview room’ where Madeline was being held. Opening the door, she gestured the lawyer to enter. “You may take as long as you wish to discuss matters with client in private. Constable Nichols will be just outside the closed door here while you do so, Sir. Could you please indicate to her when you have finished, when I can join you both and the formal interview can commence.”
“Yes, that’s all in order, Chief Inspector.”
“Thank you, Sir. Constable Nichols, if you could now vacate the room and allow Mr Maguire to consult with his client. In private.”

Minutes later Sir Archibald Manningham’s legal advisor also arrived. Just like his client he obviously believed that he could ‘bulldoze’ his way through any situation. Sharon simply greeted him with the same degree of courtesy that she’d shown to Madeline’s lawyer, as she allowed them to consult in private.

Shortly Nichols interrupted Sharon who was taking a coffee to say that Maguire had indicated that he was ready. Upon entering the room, Sharon immediately invited the lawyer and his client to partake in any refreshment that they desired, but Maguire simply stated, “I very much doubt that we’ll be here for long.”

“I’m afraid that’s highly unlikely to be the case, Mr Maguire. The case against your client is quite extensive. So, shall we start?” Sharon went to the obligatory recording device and set it to record. “Interview with Mrs Madeline Amelia Fortesque, time currently seventeen hundred hours and fifteen minutes. Those present, the aforementioned Mrs Fortesque, her legal representative, Mr Harold Julian Maguire, myself, Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Jane Greenhouse and Detective Constable Claire Maria Nichols.” Sharon paused. “Mrs Fortesque, do you understand that this is a formal interview, you have been arrested with a view to being charged with several offences in regard to a sexual manner? Anything that you say here could be used as evidence against you.”
Maguire answered. “Yes, my client is aware of the nature of the charges you intend to bring against her. Offences that she denies all responsibility and knowledge of.”
“I see. Do you currently have within your household a young lady of the name, Miss Anita Danielle Watson?”

There followed a period of Sharon trying to ‘probe’ an incriminating answer from Madeline, with Maguire constantly ‘stepping in’ in order to prevent just that. But then D.I. Sheppard interrupted proceedings in order to speak to his boss. The search of Madeline’s home, and especially her office had been MOST productive. From her computer were lifted the two videos of Anita being abused whilst tied to a bed, both the ‘silent’ and ‘talkie’ version.

Having ‘officially’ reminding Madeline that the interview was now being tapped again, Sharon showed her the videos. Maguire’s face drained fully of ALL colour, he now knew the game was up, and by now he’d read Anita’s statement regarding this ‘assault’ by his client, and KNEW she was FULLY guilty. Sure, he still kept up the pretence, Madeline was paying him for precisely that, but it was obvious that his heart wasn’t fully in it anymore.

A committal hearing in front of the local magistrate was arranged, bail would be discussed and possibly set then, and Madeline was to remain in Police custody until that point. Then Maguire left, with Sharon elated that he now seemed resigned to defeat in court.

A similar situation occurred when Manningham was also interviewed, the ‘wired’ evidence from Anita’s last visit convincing his solicitor, Mr Gordon Verity, that his client may not be able to wriggle out of this one. Not that he admitted it publicly, of course. He too left shortly afterwards, with the jubilant Sharon buying the first ‘round’ for her team in the nearby pub not long afterwards.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Truly excellent @LunaDog - both parts. Sharon played that very well. My favourite sequence - though it is not fair to Single one Episode out - is when Sharon convinces Mr. Schneider. Too bad Liverpool beat Bayern Munich 😀 I admit I am a fan of Bayern 😀
It seems Madeleine is done!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Truly excellent @LunaDog - both parts. Sharon played that very well. My favourite sequence - though it is not fair to Single one Episode out - is when Sharon convinces Mr. Schneider. Too bad Liverpool beat Bayern Munich 😀 I admit I am a fan of Bayern 😀
It seems Madeleine is done!
Sorry about that, but it suited my story for Bayern to lose. And, if you remember in one of my previous stories, where the gorgeous, sexy lead female character was one of your OWN creation, i allowed Bayern to win the WHOLE Champions League OUTRIGHT! You can't expect to get your own way ALL of the time, my friend! And what do you make of Bayern's signing of Harry Kane? A good move for both parties in my opinion. btw, Mr Kane did spend some of his very early career on loan at the 'Foxes.' I've seen him play in a Leicester shirt.

Now Ladies and Gentlemen, there may not be TOO much 'rope work' in the next chapter or two, as we're heading to Court. But, if Madeline loses and ends up in jail i've already dropped a MAJOR hint about a couple who'll 'get together' and WILL indulge in bondage. And we haven't seen the last of Herr Schneider either.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

The very next day at the committal hearing the local magistrates obviously referred this case to the full Crown Court. Both Madeline and Manningham were granted bail, but especially in her case, strict conditions were set. Particularly regarding the Watson family and Anita. NO contact with her was allowed for Madeline, and no legal action could be taken in regard to evicting them from their home. Incidentally, a ‘mysterious benefactor,’ which just happened to be Celia Postlethwaite, had completely cleared the rent arrears owed by the family to their erstwhile landlady.

Oh, and she now had the task of finding a new cook. Obviously, Olivia had left her ‘position’ in Madeline’s service. Having recently received a considerable sum of money and a place to live from her mother’s recent death and will, she quite fancied setting up her own business as a restaurateur. She’d always declined the chance before, because although her skills in the kitchen were utterly sublime, she had NO head for business. However, her bright new partner in the venture, whose ‘A’ level results had come through with outstanding passes in all subjects, clearly DID possess the necessary attributes on that score. Well, that solved a problem for Anita too, and she was delighted to ‘join forces’ with her good friend.

It was over two months before the case was to be heard in the Crown Court, two months that seemed SO different for Anita after her ordeal in Madeline’s hands and power. But things were extremely busy at Olivia’s and her own new venture, situations that Olivia herself would have faced difficulty in addressing alone, proving no problem at all for her young partner. And so, the Grand Opening night arrived, and went far better than either of them had expected or even dreamed to hope for. ‘Nitaliv’s Food Adventures’ had got off to REAL flyer. Although, funnily enough, neither Madeline Fortesque nor Sir Archibald Manningham numbered among the customers on that first night!

Finally, the trial of these two was due to begin. And, with the pair of them being such prominent figures the ‘press’ were out in force. Paparazzi were EVERYWHERE as Anita and her parents entered the Court House. Anita’s response to the barrage of questions thrown her way, “let justice be done and let’s see what happens in here.” Inside the first person she met was Sharon, who was clearly experienced in court and criminal proceedings. They hugged tightly, and Sharon told her to never forget the courage that she had already shown. As they were due to give evidence, neither of them would be present in the Court itself when the accused pair were led to the dock.

Once the Judge, Lord Justice Gerald Scott Teague, had entered and taken his seat, events began. The Court Usher first addressed Madeline. “Mrs Madeline Amelia Fortesque, you are charged that on the 5th of May 2023, you did willingly rape Miss Anita Danielle Watson, forcing yourself onto her in a sexual manner without her express consent. How do you plead, guilty or not guilty?”
Madeline’s strident voice rang out around the room. “Not Guilty!” As it did when all of the other charges, relating to prostitution, and selling Anita’s body to clients for sex, were put to her.

GAME ON!

Manningham also pleaded ‘Not Guilty’ to all of the charges laid at his door, which also included the rape of Anita at his place of residence. It was time to begin. Both the prosecution and two defence barristers gave their opening speeches, outlying what they were hoping to convince the members of the jury was the undeniable truth of this case. Time for witnesses to be called. As normal, the prosecution would ‘go’ first.

The call went out in the court room, “call Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse!” Sharon duly entered in the packed Court, dressed immaculately, and purposely strode to the ‘witness box,’ where she took the bible in one hand, despite the fact that she was NOT a practising Christian, and in a clear voice made the standard oath.

Mr Cuthbert James Deignsbrough K.C. rose to his feet. “You are Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Jane Greenhouse, of the Criminal Investigation Department at Westingleigh Police Station?” ( A completely fictional town btw. )
“Yes, Sir. I am.”
“Could you describe to the Court the visit at said Station that you received on the morning of the 6th of May, this year of 2023. By whom were you visited and what was the nature of their complaint?”

In a cool, competent manner Sharon went on to describe how Olivia had first contacted her, introduced her to Anita, both of whom reported Madeline’s rape of the young lady. Deignsbrough gently questioned Sharon about Madeline’s business dealings regarding Anita with Manningham, Celia Postlethwaite and Gerhard Schneider, detailing how all of these had made ‘payments’ to Fortesque for Anita’s ‘services.’

Neither Mr Winston Jameson K.C. representing Madeline, or Mr Frederick Larner K.C. who was Manningham’s ‘brief,’ asked many questions of their own to the experienced and highly skilled Police Officer. And neither achieved anything for their respective clients out of the questioning they DID employ, just as neither had expected to.

Next into the witness box was Anita herself. She too was calm and collected while Deignsbrough made the case for the prosecution. The jury listened as Anita described how her parent’s rent arrears had led to her becoming ‘employed’ by Madeline, how the ‘terms’ of said employment became somewhat altered once she’d started living at her ‘employer’s' address. And then, having been raped by Madeline, how she’d been blackmailed into having sex with Sir Archibald Manningham, Gerhard Schneider and Celia Postlethwaite. All of whom had paid Madeline Fortesque for the ‘privilege.’ Although, upon Sharon’s guidance Anita DID omit to state that Celia HAD offered to not have sex with her, and that it had been ANITA herself who had initiated that!

Anita managed, to a highly commendable degree, keep her composure while Jameson and Larner cross-examined her. But Larner did achieve a ‘little’ victory, one that Sharon KNEW would possibly mean that the fat, ugly male might well evade a conviction for rape itself. Because the wily old barrister DID extract an answer from Anita that she’d NEVER actually said the word ‘NO’ to his client. And of course, like the best lawyers do, he never allowed Anita to put that question and answer into any form of context, he refused her the opportunity to explain that she’d never actually been asked if she consented, for example.

Nevertheless, Sharon was delighted with the way that Anita had held herself together, yes he might now worm his way out of one of the charges against him, but he’d almost certainly be convicted of the others. And more to the point, Madeline’s lawyer had made NO progress in his attempts to discredit Anita in any way. Which she pointed out fully when Anita had apologised to her for having been tricked into that answer. “Anyway, it’s HER I really want, and I think we’ll find he won’t have things his own way. We’ll still get him for the other charges, and that’s when you’ll get REAL justice against him, don’t worry. For it will result in him losing his Knighthood, and THAT will REALLY hurt the pig, please believe me!”
A smile returned to Anita’s face, for she did believe the Chief Inspector on this one.

After the lunch break other witnesses for the prosecution were called forward, Miss Celia Postlethwaite, Herr Gerhard Schneider and a few of Madeline’s previous ‘victims’ who had all contacted Sharon once they’d become aware of the arrest of their former ’Mistress.’ Naturally Madeline’s barrister had attempted to pull their evidence apart, but basically had failed. Because all DID speak the truth and the WHOLE truth. It was quite clear that the jury believed most, if not all, of what they said, although Jameson DID manage to make a point of both Celia and Gerhard being offered immunity, ‘ratting’ on their former ‘business partner’ as it were. But it was clear to Sharon as she confided in Anita at the end of the day, that things were going VERY well.

As Anita turned to leave suddenly the German approached her. “Fräulein Watson, may I apologise to you for what I did, and say how impressed I was by how you have conducted yourself?”
“Thank you, Herr Schneider. Although I will admit that I did actually quite enjoy my time with you. Perhaps under different circumstances… Oh, and less of the Fräulein Watson, if you please, I’d like you to call me Anita.”
“Certainly Anita. And please call me Gerhard. I wonder if you’d like to dine with me tonight? The hotel I’m staying in has an excellent restaurant.”
“Thank you, Gerhard, that would be delightful. And tell me, does the bed in said hotel room have solid bed frames to tie somebody to?”
“Ach, you don’t ‘muck about’ as you English say! Are you looking for a repeat?”
“Yes Mein Herr, but with one BIG difference. This time it will be YOU tied to the bed and helpless in MY hands! Up for it?”
A huge smile appeared across his lips “JAWOHL! VERY much ‘up for it’ Anita!” And the bulge that was rapidly appearing in his ‘nether’ region rather demonstrated that those were NOT empty words! It was just the outcome he’d hoped for!

In the end Anita and Gerhard hadn’t even bothered to visit the restaurant, disappearing straight into his room. “STRIP!” Herr Schneider obeyed without hesitation. “ON THE BED!” Another compliance. “SPREAD YOURSELF OUT! NOW!”

“You want this don’t you?” Anita smiled at her potential prisoner.
“Ja, more THAN anything. That previous time, you set a spark raging throughout my whole form, I’ve dreamed of being in your power since then. You have a certain ‘something’ Fräulein, that I can’t describe in words, only feel.”
“Well, I’d better not let you down then, had I?” Looping his left wrist with a silk bondage tie, like most items that she’d bought into that room, a gift from Celia. Quickly she moved the arm to the corner bedpost, and secured it firmly to that, with a lovely ’snap’ sound. Soon she had her German captive completely fastened to the bed and completely under HER control.

“Now then, Mein Herr, last time we met I was YOURS. But now things are different, are they not? How is the ‘arrangement’ between us now?”
“I belong to you Mistress Anita! Please, punish me FULLY for last time!”
“Oh no Gerhard, you actually pleased me last time. So, I want to bring you pleasure, not pain.”
“But don’t you see Anita? By PUNISHING me you WILL bring me pleasure! Please, promise me that I’ll be shown NO mercy whatsoever!”
“Believe me, I’ve NO intention of showing you ANY of that, be assured there. YOU ARE MINE NOW! Until I decide otherwise and make NO mistake that won’t be for some time yet, you no longer live. You simply exist, with NO purpose in said existence other than providing me, your supreme Mistress, with SEX! SEX! and yet more SEX!”

Anita now climbed onto the bed, laying herself down on her captive’s form, smiling as she held her head and lips just out of reach of her prisoner’s own. “Ready Mein Herr? I was thinking of blindfolding you and I still might, but for our first ‘shag’ I WANT you to be able to see the look of pure lust on my face. For, as I suggested earlier, to me you are just an object now, a machine without any feelings, here to bring me pleasure and with NO other purpose at all.” Please bear in mind that Anita wasn’t being deliberately cruel here, she sensed, correctly, that all of this talk was turning the German on, REALLY turning him on!

Then her lips ‘assaulted’ his as she slipped his rampant cock inside her soaking wet pussy and the night’s proceedings began!

It was well over two hours of full sexual action that had passed before Miss Watson released Herr Schneider from his bonds. But both of them now possessed MASSIVE smiles upon their respective faces, those hours had been totally dominated by lustful emotions and ‘full on’ shagging. “Wow Anita, you are absolutely sensational! This evening has been the most exciting and exhilarating night of my entire life!”

“You know Gerhard, I quite enjoyed myself too.” For Anita had given everything she had into this sex session, despite whatever evil Madeline Fortesque had inflicted upon her, it had also resulted in a positive sense for her too, it had fully ignited her sexual desires and ambitions. This had been two hours of REAL quality sex, her promise to the German to subject him to an evening full of such activity had well and truly been fulfilled, by the end of it the sweat had poured off of the pair of them. Gerhard had been able to see his captor as she subjected him to the first couple of shags, but then Anita decided he’d seen enough and on went the blindfold. Climax after climax arrived for both participants before with exhaustion beginning to raise its ugly head, Anita had finally called a halt. Once released Gerhard thanked Anita profusely, before she slipped out of the hotel and went home. She needed to be in Court tomorrow, the prosecution case had concluded, and she wanted to be present when her former tormentor tried to defend her actions.

So, slightly shattered after the exertions of the previous evening, Anita took her place in the public gallery as Madeline Fortesque took the stand and made the standard oath. To be joined by a certain senior female Police Officer, who sat in the adjacent seat. “Let’s see just how she tries to justify her treatment of you, shall we?” Sharon smiled, this case was going VERY well, and, just what could Madeline say in an attempt to exonerate herself? “And it rather appears that your ‘meal’ with Herr Schneider didn’t feature much in the manner of food. Am I right?”
“Yes Sharon, Gerhard and I shared a bed rather than a table, I’ll be honest with you. Although he found himself a little, how shall I put it, ‘confined’ to the furniture!”
“Good for you, nothing like a bit of ‘femdom’ to brighten the spirits, is there? Are you going to see him again?”
“No, it was a GREAT night I’ll readily admit, but as far as I was concerned it was just a ‘one night stand.’ And to be fair Gerhard has completely accepted that. He’ll be going back to Germany soon and my future is here with Olivia’s and my restaurant business.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Anita and Mr. Schneider had few memorable hours - that is for sure :) Anita did well in court. We will see how Madeleine will defend her actions ....
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 8 months ago We will see how Madeleine will defend her actions ....
Let's find out, my good friend!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Meanwhile Madeline was NOT enjoying her ‘day in court.’ Obviously when questioned by her own barrister, Jameson asked her gentle queries that tried to suggest her innocence, but under cross-examination by Deignsbrough her confidence soon disappeared as he ripped her case for the defence apart. This case was going only ONE way, Sharon and Anita enjoyed a mutual cuddle as the shaken Madeline stepped down from the witness box, fully knowing that she was going to be found guilty by now.

Manningham also endured a torrid time as he gave evidence, although his barrister was able to make use of Anita’s admission that she had never uttered the word ‘NO’ to him during their ‘time’ together. Sharon now knew he’d ‘get away’ with the rape charge, but Deignsbrough almost ensured he’d be found guilty of the other indictments against him.

By lunchtime the case for the defence, weak as it was, had finished. After concluding statements from the prosecution and both defence lawyers and the Judge had issued his summing up, the jury retired. Sharon and Anita took hold of each other’s hand as they waited for the verdict to be delivered. How long would the jury need?

Not long at all as it proved, just before the scheduled end of the day the signal came through that a verdict had been achieved. The jurors re-entered the court and the one they’d elected themselves to be ‘Foreman’ stood ready to inform the court as to the result of their deliberations.

By now Sharon’s protégé, Detective Constable Claire Nichols, had joined the pair of them, as the Jury Foreman uttered one word, ‘GUILTY,’ when each of the indictments against Madeline Fortesque was read out by the Court Usher.

The same word was also loud and clearly spoken as the indictments against Sir Archibald Manningham were issued by the same Usher, except one. When asked, “do the jury find the defendant, Sir Archibald Terence Manningham guilty or not guilty of the alleged rape of Miss Anita Danielle Watson?” the Jury Foreman actually broke the rules of court protocol, and issued what was a short speech. “Your Honour, despite guilt being the gut feeling of all twelve of us, we have to accept that this charge has not been proven beyond doubt, so we feel that we have NO choice but to find the defendant not guilty of this charge.”

This earned the Foreman a rebuke by Lord Justice Teague. “Mr Foreman, all that you are required to say is either the word ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty.’ You are NOT required, or even permitted to say any more than that, and I could find you in contempt of Court. You will apologise to Sir Archibald for that statement, one that casts aspersions on his character. For, as the law requires, you have found the case against him with regard to this particular charge not proven, and therefore he is, as you have correctly decided, not guilty.”

“Yes, Your Honour.” Turning to face Manningham. “Sir Archibald, I apologise unreservedly for my slur against your character. As His Lordship has stated, you have been cleared of that alleged crime, and I should not have made suggestions that you did, in fact, commit it.”

Manningham rose to his feet in a fully indignant mood. “Not good enough, I do NOT accept this pathetic attempt at an apology! I’ll be instigating legal proceedings.”

His turn to receive the wrath of the Judge. “I suggest that you do no such thing! Mr Foreman, I accept your gracious apology, you will NOT face any contempt action now. As for you Sir Archibald I rather suspect that you have more serious matters to consider. While you have been deemed ‘not guilty’ in respect to ONE of the charges against you, guilt HAS been established with regard to all of the others. As it is so late in the day, I shall postpone sentencing for these crimes until tomorrow, but you are VERY likely, almost certain in fact, to be receiving a custodial sentence. And that’s not all. By committing and being convicted of these crimes, you have conducted yourself in a manner most contrary as to how a ‘Knight of the Realm’ should behave. Therefore, I shall be contacting the Royal Commission, with a view to thoroughly recommending that you be stripped of your Knighthood.” Sharon almost lost control of herself with this judgement, just stopping herself in time from calling out in ecstasy. Finally settling for whispering “told you so,” in the equally delighted Anita’s ear.

Lord Justice Teague hadn’t quite finished. “I should imagine that the Carlton Club will no doubt be reconsidering your continued membership of their organisation after news of your conviction reaches them too.” He now turned his attentions to Madeline. “As for you Madeline Amelia Fortesque, you have been proven to be callous, manipulative and, to be totally honest, evil. You too will CERTAINLY receive a custodial sentence, and it WILL be lengthy. Be in NO doubt about that! TAKE THEM DOWN!” As they turned away to be led to the cells, Madeline looked up to the public gallery, and her eyes made contact with Anita’s. One pair had a look of total despair within, the other complete triumph. I’m sure that you can ALL work out just whose was whose!

The two Police Officers and Anita almost danced out of the Courthouse, massive smiles on their faces. Once outside, Sharon turned to the younger women. “I’d love to join the pair of you for a celebratory drink, but I DID promise a certain somebody that I’d celebrate with her once Fortesque was behind bars. Which she IS now, even if, at this stage, we don’t know just for how long. I’ll see you for sentencing tomorrow!”

Whilst Claire wasn’t concentrating, Anita simply winked at her, and gently asked “Celia?” Receiving another wink herself in response. “Best of luck.” And, as we shall see later, Anita had passed some worthwhile advice regarding Sharon’s ‘target,’ being absolutely delighted that Sharon and Celia looked like they would become an ‘item,’ and enjoy each other! Sharon, who Anita had developed the utmost respect, affection and almost love for, now departed leaving Anita and Claire alone. “Pub?” Asked the young Detective Constable.
The reply? “Dead right! Boy, could I DO with a drink?”

Once home Sharon attended to ‘duty’ first before she thought of pleasure. A quick ’phone call to a childhood friend, one also working within the ‘legal system.’ In fact, she was the Governess of the female only prison where Madeline was going to ‘reside’ for some time it appeared. And therefore, joining several other ‘residents’ that Sharon was responsible, some directly, others indirectly, for ‘placing’ within those walls. One in particular. By the time Sharon ended the call, a deal had been done, the Governess promising to arrange a meeting between cop and jailbird, where Sharon would make a proposition to the convict.

That dealt with, Sharon now washed her hair and showered, before fetching the clothing bag containing the ‘goodies’ that she’d purchased purely for this occasion. First out of the bag, was a beautiful, sexy, satin basque, in a bright scarlet shade. Oh yes, Anita had very much passed on Celia’s preferred choice of colour to her potential suitor! VERY sheer nylon stockings now adorned her legs, in the same luscious red, as were the skimpy satin panties, but Sharon decided NOT to wear those. If things went well this evening, they would have quickly been removed anyway!

Now Sharon dressed herself in a scarlet satin blouse, before placing the leather skirt, of the suit she’d bought, a slightly darker shade of red than the lingerie, over her midriff. Once that was in place, she placed the matching jacket on her upper body, before slipping on the bright red shoes to complete her ‘seduction’ outfit!

Sharon may not have been quite as stunningly sexy as Anita, or even Madeline, but she still possessed a large degree of sex appeal. Bear in mind that she’d fully looked after her body, was completely, in a physical sense, fit and very much liked what she saw in the mirror, as she prepared to leave the house. Grabbing a handbag, red of course, containing amongst other items her new ‘strap-on,’ she jumped into her car for the drive to Celia’s abode.

Just under half an hour later, Sharon was pressing the doorbell of Celia’s front door, full of nerves, how would her ‘target’ react? With a MASSIVE smile on her face when she opened her door and saw the D.C.I. standing there, ‘dressed to kill’ as it were! “Chief Inspector, this IS a pleasant surprise. Are you here in an official capacity?”
“Yes and no. Firstly I’m here to inform you that today Madeline Fortesque was convicted of ALL the charges levelled against her. Although sentencing was postponed until tomorrow, the Judge openly stated that she WILL go to jail and for quite some time. And I believe that I made a solemn promise to your good self that I’d give something to you when the bitch ended up behind bars! Did I not?”
“Yes, you VERY much did! Are you here to deliver on that promise? You’d better come in!”

Sharon stepped across the threshold, after which Celia shut and made a point of locking the door. “Would you like a drink first, Sweetheart?”

But Sharon had already answered in the form of an action, as she swiftly removed her leather jacket, twirled it around and throwing it onto Celia’s sofa!

“Darling Celia, the ONLY thing you’re going to be drinking in the immediate future are MY sexual juices!” As she undid the skirt, and ‘wriggled’ her way out of it, leaving Celia open mouthed at the sight of Sharon’s pussy, NO panties remember, noting that it glistened with the moisture of her sexually excited state! Next off came the blouse, before Sharon, with her voice FULL of the authority of her ‘day job’ behind it, simply commanded,

“BEDROOM! NOW!"
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

It’s often said that alcohol can preserve anything except secrets. Well, a clear example to back this theory up was occurring right here and now as Anita and Claire knocked back round after round of ‘Jager bombs.’ For Claire had identified the gorgeous Anita as somebody that she REALLY fancied, but until the drink began to take effect, had never dared to act upon this impulse. Of course, she had NO idea that Anita quite fancied her too, so was pleasantly surprised when Anita responded positively to her drunken advances.

“Anita, would you do something for, or rather to, me?”
“Sure, what are you looking for, Claire?”
“Could you please tie me to a bed and shag me utterly senseless?”
“With the utmost pleasure!” Said with a MASSIVE smile!

(Please bear in mind, Ladies and Gentlemen, that the above conversation had taken place with blurred, drunken speech from BOTH parties.)

Soon both of them had left the pub and were staggering back towards Claire’s parent’s house, where the young Policewoman still lived. With her parents away on holiday, Claire was hoping for a ‘night of passion’ whilst in captivity to her companion, but apart from a few slobbering kisses and some drink induced groping, NO action occurred as their excessive alcohol consumption soon reduced the pair of them to a deep slumber.

And it was a pair of VERY sore heads that awoke on Claire’s bed the next morning. But, as they gazed into each other’s eyes, although NO sexual action would take place that morning it was clear that the desire for the other WAS fully present within both of their minds. They gently kissed and agreed to start a relationship together. Still within the grip of a severe hangover, all they did was lie together, gently cuddling and kissing, their respective condition preventing any REAL action, but they were laying the foundations of a loving relationship. One that would DEFINITELY involve bondage!

As the sun began to emerge early that next morning, it was still Summer, another person awoke but without any hangover caused by drink, instead with a feeling of total excitement and REAL passion flowing uncontrollably throughout her whole form. As Celia Postlethwaite turned, she smiled at the sight of the cause of all those emotions, sound asleep and still in her lingerie, Sharon Greenhouse occupied the ‘other side’ of Celia’s bed.

WOW! What a night it had been! Celia fondly recalled the events of those hours last evening, hours where she had simply been Sharon’s complete and utter ‘sex slave,’ her own form TOTALLY within the grip of her companion’s hands and power. As soon as they had entered Celia’s bedroom a command had rung out. “STRIP!” Sharon had ordered! Once Celia had obeyed, Sharon had led her over to a tall mirror, instructing her to remain there, while her arms were securely tied together behind her back. Now Sharon placed a ball gag into her captive’s mouth, and fitted a blindfold onto her head, although at this stage she didn’t cover her prisoner’s eyes with it, leaving it over Celia’s forehead. OH NO, Sharon most definitely wanted her slave to watch in the mirror as she was about to be placed into stockings and suspenders, red naturally, from her own lingerie collection! And, once the belt had been fitted around her waist and the stockings put over her feet, she’d had to lift them one by one, Celia had been forced to endure severe teasing from Sharon, as the stockings slowly inched up her legs. For while Sharon did this, she was on her own knees, her tongue teasing Celia’s pussy and clitty!

But naturally, Sharon was VERY careful NOT to not take things beyond a certain point, leaving Celia panting in absolute frustration and with pent-up desires. Eventually stocking met suspender and Sharon ceased, this particular torture coming to a, for Celia anyway, welcome end. It was time for Celia to be ‘attached’ to her own bed! Sharon untied her arms, ordering “ON THE BED! NOW!”

Minutes after Celia had complied her wrists and ankles found themselves VERY firmly tied to the four corner bedposts, but Sharon most certainly knew exactly what she was doing. Sure, there’d be NO escape for her prisoner, but the bonds were NOT too tight at all, and Celia was in NO danger of reduced blood circulation for example. But now she was completely bound and totally at Sharon’s mercy.

And that was something that for well over two hours Celia was granted NONE of whatsoever. As soon as Sharon had fitted the strap-on,’ which incidentally featured an ‘addition’ designed to ‘tickle’ its wearer’s own clitoris, Celia found her power of sight removed when the Police Officer now placed the blindfold into its correct position. But at least the gag was removed, Sharon wanted to kiss her bound ‘lover,’ with her own lips attacking Celia’s with a passion that her captive would NEVER have dreamed possible, let alone experienced before!

Sharon had skilfully bought Celia and herself to climax after climax, before, as said earlier, over two hours later finally exhaustion began to take over from excitement and she eventually stopped. But it was most certainly a ‘sexperience’ that Celia would NEVER forget until her dying day! She just KNEW that she wanted to be with Sharon for the entire rest of her life!

And then, as she gazed lovingly at Sharon’s sleeping body, a naughty thought entered her head. Why not have a crack at doing things the other way around? After all, Sharon had strongly hinted during that ‘sexathon’ last night that she’d be more than willingly to try being the bound one, to feel how it was on the ‘other side.’

Fetching a lightly chloroform filled cloth, Celia placed it close to Sharon’s nose and mouth, she didn’t want to really ‘knock out’ her lover, just stop her interfering as she was tied up. In this aim Celia succeeded brilliantly, it was less than fifteen minutes after Celia had securely tied her to the bed, that the captured Sharon stirred.

Immediately realising that something was ‘wrong,’ for she couldn’t see anything, yes Celia had blindfolded her, and that it was clear that she was ‘fastened’ to her lover’s bed. Or was it ‘wrong?’ A smile formed on Sharon’s face as she fully accepted that things had changed, and it was now her turn to be in bondage. “Oh, Celia, you little vixen! What a FANTASTIC way to wake up? Although please remember I have to be in Court for Fortesque’s sentencing today.”
“Don’t worry about that, Sweetheart, it’s still really early. You’ll be released in plenty of time for that. But for now, simply enjoy yourself as ‘Celia’s captive.’ Not you have ANY choice in the matter of course.”
“No, I guess that I don’t. NOT that I’m complaining at all!” And Sharon wasn’t lying here, she was actually looking forward to finding out just what Celia had planned for her.

Which for the moment meant restoring her power of sight, if only on a temporary basis, because although the blindfold was lifted it was not completely removed. Meaning that Sharon had FULL view as Celia knelt between her bound legs, and began to ‘play with’ herself, tickling her own pussy. Sharon was slightly puzzled by the fact that Celia still wore satin panties, but after she’d bought herself to a, mild admittedly, climax, the reason for that soon became clear.

Because Celia had a ‘destination’ in mind for them. Now covered in her own sexual juices, she planned to place them into her captive’s mouth, ensuring that Sharon’s sense of taste would be completely dominated by said juices, thereby ramping up the excitement. To be honest Sharon wasn’t sure about this desire of her captor’s, but fully accepting that she was no longer in charge here, she opened her mouth upon command, and in they went! To then be tied in place with a silk bondage tie.

With Sharon’s tastebuds overwhelmed with Celia’s scent, back in place went the blindfold, placing the Chief Inspector firmly back into the realms of complete darkness. As Celia’s hands began to rub on Sharon’s nylon covered legs, teasingly stroking up and down, fully igniting Sharon’s sense of anticipation.

Now Celia laid herself down alongside her bound captive, her mouth right next to Sharon’s ear as her hand ‘found’ her soaking wet pussy. As Celia’s fingers began to weave their magic upon Sharon’s clitoris, so her gentle voice commenced to make its presence known within the oral receptor. “Well then Sweetheart, now it’s YOU in MY hands, isn’t it? Just as you WANT to be! Don’t you?”

Of course, this was purely a rhetorical question, the gagged Sharon obviously couldn’t give an answer, but had she been able to reply, said answer would have been an overwhelming ‘YES!’ For it WAS true, Sharon hadn’t been quite SO excited for a very long time, if EVER before! Yes, including last night.

Celia’s magic fingers kept up their ‘assault’ on Sharon’s clitty, with Celia occasionally stopping to torment her captive. Whose frustration was building up very nicely. Then IT happened! Whether by accident or design, Sharon didn’t know as Celia failed to stop in time. But what she DID know is that she had NEVER enjoyed a climax as much as the one that completely took over her body at this precise moment in time!

Now Sharon was far from sexually inexperienced, over the years she’d enjoyed many a sexual liaison, including many until recently when she’d become fully aware that she enjoyed girls more, with members of the male sex. And plenty of those ‘couplings’ had resulted in some fantastic orgasms for her, a good few having occurred during the previous evening on this very bed with the same companion.

But none, NONE, of those had quite measured up to just what she was ‘sexperiencing’ at THAT fantastic moment, her entire body shaking uncontrollably, well as far as her bonds allowed, as wave upon wave of intense delight coursed its way throughout her entire form! Finally, she was able to calm down, but knowing that in Celia’s hands THIS could well become a regular event. She just HAD to belong to Celia for the rest of her life too! That was now both of them then, clearly, they had both found ‘THE ONE,’ in each other!

Once Sharon had calmed down from this intense high, Celia did in fact, having removed the gag and blindfold, untie her from the bed. “You seemed to enjoy that, Sweetheart. Care for a repeat after just what you have to do today? Be here this evening, and I’ll keep you tied to this bed ALL night, and the next day when you’ve already told me you will be off duty, as I subject you to my will! And make what you’ve just been through seem mild in comparison!”
“I’LL BE HERE!” Sharon was still shaking with TOTAL desire for just what Celia was offering her. “Be in NO doubt as to that. When I WILL be YOURS! To do with just what you want!”
“Are you absolutely certain about that? I’ll show you NO mercy, you know!”
“I DON’T WANT you to! Treat me like the dirty slut that I REALLY am!”
“Don’t you worry yourself about that. Anyway, duty first, you’ve a busy day ahead, so you’d better get going. Do what you have to, and then come back here. YOU ARE MINE NOW!”

As Sharon drove home to change clothes ready for the busy day ahead, a glowing sense of enjoyment and contentment taking FULL hold of her emotions, she worked out just why she wanted to be helpless in Celia’s hands SO much. Let’s face it her ‘day job’ involved her being in command most of the time, sure occasionally she received orders from ‘above,’ but mostly it was HER making all of the decisions and having to carry the burden of responsibility. And until today, even during sex it had nearly always been HER setting the agenda, HER pushing the pace of things, including the previous evening with Celia of course. Sharon had naturally believed that this was the natural order of things, she was born to command it seemed to her, but she had begun to wonder how it would be to be under somebody else’s whim, in the bedroom if NOT in her job. Hence that comment last night, one she was now SO thankful she’d slipped out.

For Celia had always believed that she should be the submissive one. Had Sharon NOT made THAT comment, then Celia would NEVER have found the courage to capture Sharon and subject to HER will! Which would have been a real shame, for Celia hadn’t enjoyed herself quite so much EVER before. Against what appeared to be the natural order of things then, Sharon had dis-covered that she WANTED to utterly BE Celia’s, just as Celia had taken SO MUCH to having Sharon completely helpless in HER power!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very hot stuff! That Clelia would turn tables I did not expect :) Well done!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 8 months ago Very hot stuff! That Clelia would turn tables I did not expect :) Well done!
Thank you. Got to admit i REALLY enjoying doing that when i wrote that part. And, she hasn't finished with the Policewoman yet!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As Sharon walked by a newsagent on her way to the Court, she saw a sign indicating that, while HER world seemed it couldn’t get ANY better, somebody else’s was, totally deservedly, collapsing completely. For there on the front page of one of the tabloids was the headline:-

LADY ELEANOR MANNINGHAM EXCLUSIVE

“IT’S DIVORCE!”

Sharon naturally purchased a copy, taking it with her, and beginning to read it as she waited for Anita and Claire to appear. For they were well and truly late. Ok, in Anita’s case, strictly speaking, it wasn’t her concern, but Detective Constable Nichols was officially on duty. And when the pair of them DID turn up, it was clear that both of them were well and truly hungover from excessive drinking. Despite her great mood, this REALLY annoyed her. “Constable Nichols, explain just why you’ve reported, LATE, for duty AND in this state?”
One of Anita’s many qualities in life is loyalty, and she now showed that. “Chief Inspector,” Anita sensed that THIS was a time for formality, “this is ALL my fault. I led Claire, sorry I mean Constable Nichols, into this state!”
“Please stay out of this Miss Watson! This isn’t your business! And I don’t believe that you are fully responsible, from where I stand, I deem both of you to be as bad as the other. But while I have NO authority over you, I DO have in regard to Constable Nichols.” Sharon turned to face Claire. “Well! I’m waiting!”
“I apologise fully Ma’am, and yes, it isn’t Anita’s fault. I’m responsible for my own actions, and yes, I accept I’ve let you down here. I’m sorry, Ma’am.”
Sharon seemed to calm down. “Look Claire, I don’t want to be a killjoy here, but you ARE a serving Police Officer and that means you have to respect certain standards. You show great promise, you’ve the makings of a fine Officer, you’ve done outstanding work and made a massive contribution in THIS very case for example. But, please, you DO need to be careful.”
“Yes Ma’am. Once again, I apologise. I note your words and I promise not to let you down in this manner again.”
“I believe you. Learn from this, and we need say no more. Like I say you’ve shown great promise and appear to have a great career ahead of you. And, like all humans, you’ve made a mistake, but I do believe you’ll learn from it. And I do accept that you did have cause to celebrate. As did you too, Anita. So, I won’t be taking this ANY further, but Constable Nichols, I most certainly WILL if it’s ever repeated! Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes Ma’am. ABSOLUTELY clear.”
“Good. Well, that can be an end to it then. It looks like events inside the Court are shortly to begin. Shall we?” Pointing at the door to the public gallery.

Sharon’s intuition had been correct, almost as soon as the three of them had found their seats the two convicts were bought into the Court and took their places in the dock. Then came the standard, ‘ALL RISE’ call as Lord Justice Teague also entered and assumed his position. Then, with the exception of Madeline Fortesque and Sir Archibald Manningham, everybody else sat down. They were now going to learn their fate!

The Judge started with Manningham. “Sir Archibald, and I’d very much advise you to enjoy being addressed as such while you still can, for I have received a swift reply regarding my recommendation that you be stripped of said title.” The Judge took hold of a printed paper and started to read from it. “This is an e-mail I have received from the relevant Royal Commission.

‘Dear Lord Justice Teague. Thank you for informing this Commission as to the conviction of the Knight of the Realm, Sir Archibald Manningham. We are in full agreement as to the fact that, as you correctly state Sir, such behaviour is most certainly not that becoming of somebody holding such a Knighthood, and therefore it is the decision of this Commission that said Knighthood be withdrawn in this case. We are also of the conclusion that Lady Eleanor Manningham is totally innocent in regard to her husband’s conviction, so, as you recommend yourself, Sir, she will be allowed to retain her title.’

Although I understand from today’s press that your wife has her own feelings regarding your conviction. But that is between yourself and her, and no business of this Court. What IS my business is the sentence that I now pronounce. I warned you yesterday that you will receive a custodial sentence. You will go to prison for three years, and I recommend that you serve a minimum term of at least two years of that.”

Manningham’s lower jowl almost dropped to the floor at the Judge’s pronouncement, but the Lord Justice cared nothing for that, as he turned his attentions towards his co-defendant.

“Madeline Amelia Fortesque, whilst I find the behaviour of Sir Archibald abhorrent, it is you that I consider to be the real ‘ringleader’ in this case. Without you he wouldn’t actually have been able to commit his crimes, although he’d have no doubt found another ‘Madam’ to satisfy his disgusting urges. As I stated yesterday, I consider your actions to have been completely callous, verging upon fully evil. You will go to prison for a term of fifteen years, and I recommend that you serve a minimum of twelve of those. In addition to this, I order that the legal deeds of the property consisting of the house that you rented to the family of Miss Anita Danielle Watson, be transferred without any payment to you, to said Miss Anita Danielle Watson in the form of compensation for your criminal abuse of her. TAKE THEM DOWN!”

And this time the now convicted prisoner made damn sure that her eyes did NOT meet those of the now property owner!

Once outside of Court, once the three of them had shared a ‘celebratory cuddle,’ they went their separate ways. Claire, her hangover beginning to at last recede, was officially on duty, so proceeded to the Police Station. Anita needed to also ‘report for work’ and to give her parents and her business partner the GREAT news that Mr & Mrs Watson would NEVER have to pay rent to live in their home again. As for Sharon, well she would shortly undertake a journey that Madeline herself would be travelling later. Time to go to prison.

Female Prisoner Number 5783245, Maddison, Tina Emma, was somebody who found herself confined because of Sharon’s actions. A convicted sex offender, it had been the Chief Inspector who had arrested her and ensured that guilt had been proven in Court. However, said conviction didn’t provide anything like the degree of satisfaction that the one of Madeline had done. For Sharon completely accepted that Tina had a medical, mental illness condition that she couldn’t control, and that drove her to commit her crimes. Sharon had even recommended that Tina be given medical treatment for her condition, but probably to save money, such request had NOT been granted.

Not that appeared to mean anything to the convict as Sharon entered the room where Tina awaited her. “Well, look what the cat just dragged in?” Said with a REAL sneer of contempt.
“Good morning to you too, Tina. Yes, I’m fully aware that I’m probably not your favourite person right now, but I’m actually here to do you a favour.”
“Yeah, right! What the hell do YOU think I want from the likes of you?”
“A ‘bitch’ of your very own, perhaps?”
“WHAT? Is this some sort of twisted joke?”
“NO! Not at all, I’ve asked a favour of the Governess, who’s a personal friend of mine, and she’s agreed. Now, I KNOW that you don’t believe me, but I didn’t take any satisfaction from ‘nicking’ you. I’m fully aware of the fact that you have a ‘condition’ and I tried my darndest to get treatment for you.”
“Yeah, that’s true. You did. Please go on.”
“Later today there’ll be somebody arriving here whom I’m absolutely proud and delighted to have got sent here. A real nasty ‘piece of work.’ Does the name Madeline Fortesque ‘ring any bells’ for you?”
“Isn’t that the posh bint who’s on trial for prostitution and sexual abusing young girls. So, you got her then, from what you’re saying I guess she’s been found guilty?”
“Correct. She’s got fifteen years.”
“Wow. THAT’S a long time. You did a bloody good job then. Hang on, is THIS the ‘bitch’ you suggested earlier?”
“Correct. The Governess’s agreed to her becoming you ‘cellie,’ if you want her! Now, I’m FULLY aware that up until now you’ve not been allowed a cellmate, because you couldn’t stop yourself from sexually abusing them, but I WANT Fortesque to be abused! Now, I’m trusting you here Tina, obviously there’ll be limits as to how far you can go. You CAN’T kill her, or permanently mark her, things like that. But, please, GIVE HER HELL! See this bag here? I’m going to ‘forget’ to take it with me when I leave. It’s full of ‘goodies,’ bondage ties, sorry the Governess said ‘no’ to handcuffs, gags, well we don’t want Fortesque keeping the others awake with her screams, do we? And a blindfold or two, up to you IF you want to use them.”

A smile crossed Tina’s face. “Thank you VERY much. Yes, I’ll give her the hell she rightly deserves, but YES, I’ll be careful NOT to take things TOO far. You CAN trust me. May I call you ‘Sharon?’ I WON’T let you down.” And the prisoner offered her hand in gratitude.

Which Sharon accepted. “Yes, you may call me Sharon. And once your time in here has finished, come and see me. I’ll try EVERYTHING I can to get you the treatment you need.”
“Yes, I believe you. For while, as you can imagine, I’ve HATED you with my every breath, I’ve ALWAYS accepted that you ARE a ‘woman of your word’ and are decent and honest. As you say, you were just ‘doing your job.’ Without any personal malice towards me. I may not like you Sharon, maybe not even now, but I sure as hell RESPECT you!”
With that Sharon left, just as she’d promised forgetting to take her ‘bag’ with her.

Olivia couldn’t have been any more delighted when Anita reached the restaurant and delivered her news. “So, you’re a lady of property now? But now it’s YOUR house, may I make a suggestion? You allow your parents to live there, as things are now, rent free? They’ve ALWAYS been there for you, haven’t they?”
“Of course. I’ve NO intention of anything else. As you say, they’ve helped me in EVERY possible way. It’s my turn to help them. Do you mind if I go and see them right now, to give them the news?”
“Of course! Off you go, oh and bring them back here. We need to celebrate!”
“Yes Ma’am!”

As I’m sure you can all imagine Anita’s parents were absolutely delighted to hear that they would never have to pay rent to Madeline again, and that their own daughter was now their ‘landlady.’ And that she demanded NO rental payment from them. Oh, and that Madeline herself was going to be living in one of His Majesty’s ‘big houses’ for a good few years to come!

Anita in fact did return to 'Nitaliv's Food Adventures' with her parents ‘in tow.’ Olivia greeted them with her normal warmth, she REALLY did like Jack and Betty, as they did her. “Now then, let me cook something REALLY special, we need to fully celebrate today. That evil bitch has got her just deserts, and you are FREE of her FOREVER! Anything you fancy eating today?”
“How about a bit of seafood, Olivia? Yes, I’d like that.” Jack answered. Receiving nods of approval from his wife and daughter.
“Fish it is then!” Olivia now proceeded to the kitchen, followed by Anita who’d offered to help her prepare this celebratory meal.

Having arranged for some ‘bondage sex’ with others to occur, Sharon drove towards that very same fate for herself, with her heart singing in joy and sexual anticipation. Celia surely couldn’t have opened her door any quicker, or slammed it shut, locking it faster if she tried, once Sharon had passed through, it seemed. “Bathroom first Sweetheart, you look like you could do with a nice shower before I take charge of you!”
“Oh, that’d be great Celia! Will you be joining me in there? Never had sex in the shower before if I’m honest and I’ve ALWAYS fancied it!”
“Why not? We’ve plenty of quality time. I WILL, of course, tie you up in there!”
“Please! I wouldn’t WANT it ANY other way!”
“In that case, STRIP!”

Sharon obeyed, before turning around, moving her arms behind her back so Celia could, and did, tie her wrists together. Now Celia switched on the water supply of the shower, and once she was satisfied with the temperature of it, guided her captive into the cubicle, before following Sharon into it, shutting the door behind her. Under the cascade of water their lips met, and a REALLY long, meaningful and TOTALLY passionate kiss commenced between the Mistress and her willing slave! Followed by Celia ‘shagging’ Sharon ferociously with the ‘strap-on; that she’d bought that very same day! As the water continued to pour over them, they bought each other to another FANTASTIC climax!

“Right, that’s enough of that, it’s time for bed!” Celia switched off the water, and guided Sharon out of the shower. Releasing the D.C.I. from bondage both of them dried themselves, and having done, so Celia grabbed Sharon’s hand and led her towards the bedroom.

Now, something needs to be explained here. Almost as soon as Sharon had left her home in the morning, Celia had been straight to her computer, to ‘log-on’ to the website of a well-known ‘sex store,’ that was roughly an hour’s drive away. Once she’d selected her ‘desires’ and paid for them ‘on-line,’ she then drove to the store and collected her ‘goods.’ Some of which were in clear view as Sharon entered said bedroom.

For example, both of the outer bedposts of the lower bedframe now featured an ‘accessory.’ Around each post was a, red of course, leather cuff with the buckle fastened shut with a small padlock. Attached to each of said cuffs was a small length of solid chain, with another cuff at the other end. Open and ready for Sharon’s ankles. With, unlocked padlocks on the buckle, THEIR intended purpose quite clear to the Police Officer.

Now while THEY appeared to be quite ‘normal,’ Sharon WAS puzzled by the sight of a single cuff, wrapped around the top rail of the bed’s upper frame. Again, padlocked shut, no chain was attached, and movement of it VERY limited, it could be slid between two of the vertical struts of the frame, but said movement was limited to about four inches ( 100mm ), the distance in between said struts.

For the immediate future however, Sharon was guided over to the very same mirror that she’d placed Celia in front of while she’d dressed her in stockings and suspenders. History, although the other way round, was about to be repeated. But first Celia grabbed another pair of red leather cuffs, again linked by a solid chain, and having grabbed Sharon’s arms, linked them together in front of her captive’s body. Padlocking the buckles shut for good measure. Now Celia fetched a beautiful, lacy suspender belt, and having slid it over both of Sharon’s feet, moved it into its natural position around Sharon’s waist.

However, before Celia produced any red stockings to put her captive in, she grabbed a short length of tie, using this to secure the chain of Sharon’s cuffs to the belt, meaning Sharon’s arms were held with almost NO movement allowed them. NOW the stockings entered the equation, although she did NOT tease Sharon as the Chief Inspector had done to her during their fitting, completing the task as quickly as possible, although being VERY careful as not to ladder them.

“Right then Sweetheart, you’re now ‘dressed for sex.’ If you wouldn’t mind climbing onto my bed, please!” Sharon complied, stretching her legs open without any need for Celia to order her to. Celia proceeded to one of the corners, grabbing Sharon’s leg and wrapping her ankle into the leather cuff, which she buckled shut. Now there was a distinct ‘click’ sound, as the padlock became secured, meaning that said buckle could NOT be undone without the padlock being removed first. Seconds later Sharon’s other leg was fastened to Celia’s bed in exactly the same manner.

Having removed that small length of tie that held Sharon’s wrist cuffs to the suspender belt, Celia stood behind the upper bedframe. “Raise your arms, please Sweetheart!” Sharon complied, and NOW the purpose of that single cuff on the top bedrail became clear. For if this cuff had NO chain attached, it DID feature a solid and secure ‘D’ ring. Celia reached forwards, took hold of Sharon’s wrists, pulling them back over her head until they were right by the bedrail and this single cuff. A final ‘click’ sound emerged, as Celia had fed yet another padlock through the central link of the chain linking Sharon’s wrists and secured this to said ‘D’ ring!

Resulting in the very REAL fact that Detective Chief Inspector Greenhouse was, totally and utterly chained in VERY secure and inescapable bondage to the bed of Celia Postlethwaite. Therefore, Sharon was now Celia’s complete carnal captive, she would remain on this bed until ONLY Celia decided otherwise, with herself having NO say in the matter. Just as she had hoped for and wanted, she had surrendered control to Celia, and now would be totally subject to her lover’s, who was also her captor now, desires.

Which hadn’t been completely fulfilled by merely capturing her ‘prey’ and fastening her to the bed. Still naked, remember they’d both recently showered, Celia now placed her own legs in stockings and suspenders, making a REAL show of it for her prisoner’s benefit. Celia now fetched a blindfold, placing it on Sharon’s head, but didn’t cover her captive’s eyes just yet. Because now Celia put a pair of satin panties in position, climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Sharon’s legs and repeated just what she’d done in the morning.

And once Celia had again bought herself to climax, coating the panties with her sexual juices, into Sharon’s mouth they went, again being tied in place to prevent Sharon ejecting them. But Celia wasn’t finished with her ‘preparations.’ For THIS time, she wasn’t just going to dominate Sharon’s sense of taste with her scent, but her sense of smell too!

For she fetched yet another pair of panties and repeated the whole process! Yes, it did take some time, but unlike this morning, she had ALL night available to her. And once she HAD succeeded in covering this second pair of panties with her scent, off of her body they came, to be placed over her captive’s head, with the gusset RIGHT by Sharon’s nose. So now Celia’s sexual scent not only had full hold of Sharon’s tastebuds, but her smell receptacles too!

Time for the blindfold to take its correct position, but Celia had yet one more surprise for her prisoner before that occurred. She fetched a pair of foam ear plugs, and into Sharon’s ears they went. Where they expanded, cutting off ALL sound, rendering Sharon into a state of TOTAL deafness. Which only seconds later was joined by the loss of her sight, Celia finally putting the blindfold over her captive’s eyes!

Could Sharon have been ANY more turned on? THIS was beyond her wildest dreams, this was EVERYTHING she had hoped for on that drive to Celia’s home, and then some MORE! Here she was, cocooned in an UTTERLY sightless and soundless world, held TOTALLY securely in bondage to the bed of her Mistress, with movement almost completely removed from her and escape IMPOSSIBLE. With two of her senses disabled, two more being fully dominated by her captor’s sexual juices. And, as Celia began proceedings by rubbing her own hands over Sharon’s nylon covered legs, her final sense, the one of touch was completely at Celia’s mercy too! She had absolutely surrendered, now devoid of that high responsibility level of her normal life she BELONGED to Celia in EVERY way, shape or form! SHE WAS TOTALLY, UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY HERS!
Last edited by LunaDog 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, the subject of 'poetic licence' came up in one of @Caesar73 's magnificent stories, and i've got to admit i've used a fair bit of that in my last post.

Firstly, the deal between Sharon and the Prison Governess, regarding Tina and Madeline would NEVER happen in real life. Because IF it did, then the senior Police Officer and said Governess would no doubt become 'residents' of the 'big house' themselves! The very least that would happen to them is that they'd lose their jobs. But this is NOT real life, instead it's MY fiction. And, i believe that the evil Madeline deserves what's coming to her, and a little spoiler, Tina keeps that word NOT to go too far.

Again, a major court case like this would NEVER occur as quickly as i've described it, over in a couple of days. But i'm FULLY aware that the name of this fantastic site is 'Stories of Tie Up Games,' and NOT 'Stories of Courtroom Drama.' So i kept the court scenes to the minimum i needed for the story itself.

Anita would have been fully entitled to, and would receive, 'Criminal Compensation.' But it almost certainly wouldn't ammount to the sum of money needed to purchase a complete house. But hey, it's MY story, and i WANTED her to have it!

And finally, a little bit of poetic licence that up until very recently i didn't know that i'd need to use. About a month ago, at the time of writing, as anybody in the U.K. will recall, a 'so-called' nurse named Lucy Letby, was convicted of the murder of several babies in her supposed care, and the attempted murder of a few more. Quite rightly she was sentenced to a FULL LIFE sentence, meaning she will die in jail. But here's the point, she REFUSED to attend court to hear the sentence pronounced. As i say, until then i had NO idea that convicts had this option, one that both Madeline and Manningham would NO doubt have chosen to take. But, here, in MY tale they are NOT granted the choice, having to 'face the world' when they are sent down. As, up until a few weeks ago i believed that they needed to anyway.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

But if Sharon was utterly delighted with her present status as Celia’s prisoner, held inescapably in her captor’s ‘sexual custody,’ the same couldn’t be said for Madeline, now a fully convicted prisoner herself and subject to ‘legal custody.’ She’d never felt quite so humiliated as she had to undergo the ordeal of the official ‘mugshots’ being taken, once she’d arrived at her new ‘home.’ And although, for this first night of her incarnation, she hadn’t yet met any of her new ‘housemates,’ she wasn’t exactly looking forward to doing so tomorrow. Yes, for this night she was alone in a ‘holding cell,’ tomorrow she’d be exposed to facing the other inmates, and most of them would be fully aware of who she was and just why she’d been sent here. But what Madeline didn’t know yet was that one of those fellow prisoners WAS looking forward to meeting her. VERY much so. As she lay in her own cell, Tina Maddison began to lick her own lips. For her, tomorrow was going to be the start of exciting times! SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE A BITCH OF HER VERY OWN!

For the first two climaxes that Celia took her captive to, just like earlier in the morning, she’d used her fingers. Teasing and tantalising Sharon’s ‘clitty’ as her teeth had gently massaged the nipples of Sharon’s tits, one by one. Not that her fingers hadn’t reached the desired goal. Just like that earlier time said climaxes had hit Sharon with FULL force, had rendered her subject to wave after wave of fantastic pleasure, the extreme bondage that she found her body held in, preventing ANY escape whatsoever!

But now Celia decided it was time for her to start getting directly involved. Time for her to ‘don’ her strap-on! Now, I’m sure most of you will be quite surprised to learn that said implement wasn’t red, but in fact black. Only because the store she’d used didn’t have the red version in stock, and Celia had therefore ordered a red edition, that would be delivered to her once it arrived at the store. And anyway, she thought to herself, once I’ve put it just where it ‘belongs,’ inside of Sharon’s pussy, I won’t even be able to notice the colour!

And so, the frantic ‘shagging’ of Sharon by Celia began, and continued for some time, again over two hours like it had done the other way round on the previous evening. During that time Celia succeeded in bringing both herself, but even more importantly to her, she was IN LOVE with her ‘victim’ after all, the bound Sharon, to whole series of FANTASTIC climaxes, one after the other! Finally, utterly spent, she was forced to bring the action to a close, but she was completely ‘buzzing,’ NEVER before had she enjoyed herself anywhere NEAR as much. Despite being exhausted, her whole body tingled with excitement and TOTAL sexual satisfaction!

Sharon felt the ear plugs being taken out and gasped for breath for a bit as the gag and panties over her nose were removed. “MY GOD CELIA, JUST HOW DID YOU BECOME QUITE SO SKILLED? Every part of my body is alive and on fire! You are UTTERLY sensational! GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”

“I LOVE YOU TOO SHARON, MY UTTER SWEETHEART!” And then their lips met, actually for the first time since the earlier shower. With the same degree of ferocity that Sharon had surprised Celia with at the start of the action the night before! Celia had learned fast, it seemed!

With this the sexual action actually ceased for a while, both women were utterly spent by now, but although Celia DID release Sharon from the bed, she kept her arms pinioned together still. Remember, she’d promised to keep Sharon as her slave for the entire night, AND next day. But, with her captor’s assistance the Policewoman was able to go to the loo, after which both of them went downstairs to the kitchen. Neither of them had eaten or drunk anything ALL evening, and while the exciting sex had diverted both of their minds, and stomachs from that fact, now that said sex had finished, they became fully aware of it.

Having solved the problem by eating and drinking, no alcohol though, neither of them wanting to make the same mistake that Anita and Claire had done, it was back to the bathroom, before going back to bed. And while the sex wasn’t going to resume until the morning, yes they REALLY were THAT spent and both NEEDED sleep, Sharon wasn’t going to be able to leave said furniture of her own volition. Before they ‘retired,’ Celia had fastened two more single cuffs around the upper and lower outer bedposts on one side of the bed, linking them with a chain, which wasn’t tight and had some movement. Once Sharon had laid down, on that side, Celia, using one of her small padlocks, secured the chain of the cuffs holding Sharon’s arms, to this chain thus ensuring that although Sharon’s body did have a fair degree of movement available to it, her prisoner could NOT leave the bed. Finally, with Celia somehow resisting the urge to use her fingers to subject Sharon to just ONE more climax, both of them drifted off to a deep sleep!

In the morning, held within the ‘holding cell’ a certain somebody had most definitely NOT enjoyed a long and peaceful sleep, far from it! For as she awoke from the limited slumber she had achieved, Madeline Fortesque knew she was about to enter the main part of the prison, where she be unable to avoid contact with her fellow inmates any longer. Some of whom would be delighted to see her, but not in any way that the new Female Prisoner Number 8563429, Fortesque, Madeline Amelia, would welcome. As it soon proved. Madeline tenuously entered the large dining area for her first ‘prison breakfast’ and a call went out almost immediately. “OI, YOU! YOU’RE ’ER, AIN’T YA? LADY ‘DUCK-MUCK’ ’ERSELF, MADELINE FORTESTHINGY!” She looked to see a large, butch, short-haired woman striding towards her with a malicious look of nasty intent upon her face. But another cry stopped the woman right in her tracks.

“I wouldn’t if I was you, Julia Engles! Or any of you other bitches come to that. This ‘lady’ is my new ‘cellmate,’ and if ANY of you lay a finger on her, you’ll have ME to face. Fancy that, do any of you? EH?”

Engles, reluctantly but IMMEDIATELY, backed off. For there was ONE, unwritten and unofficial admittedly, rule within this prison. You did NOT, unless you had a death wish, tangle with Tina Maddison! It applied to ALL of the inmates, and most of the Prison Officers too, EVERYBODY was scared of Tina.

With good reason. For as Sharon had correctly deduced, Mother Nature had NOT been kind to Tina. A quick way of describing it would be that she was a ‘woman in a man’s body,’ with male hormones aplenty within her form. But here was the thing, it wasn’t any male body, but that of a VERY powerful and strong male, Tina could easily batter to a pulp ANY female within these walls who crossed her. Which they ALL knew and so NONE of them even contemplated merely THINKING about doing so, let alone actually going ahead! “Good morning, Madeline. Grab yourself some ‘brekkie’ and then join me over there!”

Madeline proceeded to the ‘serving area,’ noting that people now moved out of her way, and so she was able to collect her ‘food’ quite quickly. Having done so she went straight to the table that Tina had indicated, sitting herself down opposite her ‘protector’ as it were. Who offered her hand to her new ‘cellie’ and Madeline was astute enough to accept it. “Pleased to meet you, Madeline, and I truly believe that you being here represents a major ‘miscarriage in justice.’ I’m Tina by the way, and I MEAN IT! If ANY of these bitches lays ONE finger on your body, I’ll bloody KILL them! You’re under MY protection now!”

Madeline DID have her doubts, but couldn’t see any alternative to accepting Tina’s friendship, or any reason just as to why it was being offered in the first place. But she KNEW she was in NO position to look this particular ‘gift horse’ in the mouth, and therefore didn’t do so. In a few hours’ time she’d discover her true fate, the one that Sharon had engineered for her, but for now she was blissfully unaware of just what Tina had in store.

And she, or even Tina for that matter, didn’t clock the look of almost joy on the face of Julia Engles. For if she WAS rather dis-appointed to NOT be administering the deserved ‘justice’ to this abuser of young girls herself, she knew that if this Madeline Fortesthingy was going to be sharing a cell with Tina Maddison, then said justice’ WOULD occur, even if not ‘dished out’ by her. Because Julia had ‘enjoyed’ the misfortune to have shared a cell with Tina before, and therefore KNEW just what ‘delights’ Madeline was facing. And that she would NOT enjoy it!

“Are you awake, Sweetheart?” When no reply from the clearly still slumbering Sharon was forthcoming, Celia arose, going swiftly to the bathroom. She had all day available to her, so was perfectly happy to wait for her lover and captive to wake up in her own time. And, by the time Celia had made herself a coffee, returning to the bedroom, Sharon had stirred from her slumbers.

Celia immediately released Sharon’s cuffs from the chain connecting the upper and lower bedpost, but still didn’t undo her wrists. “Would you like a coffee?”
“Oh, please Celia. I’d LOVE one!”
“Well let’s go downstairs and I’ll fix us up some breakfast.”

Another meal that Sharon had to eat with her wrists locked together then, but she managed to do so without TOO much difficulty, Celia cutting the food, a classic English by the way, into smaller portions helping out. Back into the bathroom, where Celia washed Sharon down, and after both of them having used the toilet, it was back to bed. Meaning Sharon was once again going to ‘confined.’ But not quite as severely as the day before, for on THIS day Celia wished to add full ‘snogging’ to the list of sexual activities that she’d subject her captive too.

Also, Sharon’s arms weren’t going to locked together today. Once she was lying on her captor’s furniture, Celia had her legs locked down, just as yesterday. But now Celia undid the cuff around one of Sharon’s wrists, moving that arm towards the corner bedpost, to which Celia refastened said cuff around, again using the padlock to secure it shut. From there it was child’s play to complete the spread-eagled bondage of her prisoner.

“Right then Sweetheart, NO gag today as I want to do THIS!” With that her lips found Sharon’s, and a kiss FULL of passion ensued, as neither ‘lover’ held ANYTHING back! Celia’s ‘strap-on’ soon found its way FULLY into Sharon’s soaking wet pussy, and the morning’s ‘action’ began!

And, with NO gag present today, Sharon had her ability to cry out available to her. As became clear when Celia skilfully bought her lover to her second climax of the session! Unable to stop herself, as ecstasy FULLY claimed her Sharon cried out, “OH GOD! CELIA! CELIA! CELIA! OH MY GOD, CEELLLLLIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!” Got the impression she enjoyed THAT one! But how do you follow that?

By releasing your captive so you can propose Marriage to her? For THAT is precisely what Celia now DID, she’d already made up her mind that Sharon was THE ONE for her. And, such an important and life defining question surely can NOT be asked to your potential fiancé, while your intended is subject to bondage, Celia, quite rightly concluded. Sharon, having correctly guessed just what was about to occur, FULLY wanting it, made NO objection as she was released.

“Sharon, my DARLING SWEETHEART, I KNOW by now that I CANNOT live without you present in my life. WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

Sharon’s eyes ‘lit up’ and sparkled even more than normal. “There’s only ONE possible answer to that question, Darling Celia.” She kissed her and then issued her reply. “YES!” Cue another, long and TOTALLY passionate, kiss!

And when they DID return to the ‘reason’ they were on the bed for, the ‘orientation’ was as it had been about thirty-six hours beforehand, when they had started this ‘sexathon.’ With the full agreement of both of them, this was a couple who could work BOTH ways, now Celia found herself securely ‘chained’ with the leather cuff sets to her own bed by her now fiancé, Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse. Who put her ‘suspect’ through a full and THOROUGH ‘sexual interrogation’ for the rest of the day!

The ‘clanging’ of cell doors being shut, followed by the sound of keys turning in locks, signified the time of ‘lights out’ at the prison. Now Madeline was locked in a cell, along with Tina and NOBODY else to disturb them. And her ‘cellie’ wasted NO time in making her intentions VERY clear. “On the lower bunk with you, oh and take off ALL of your clothes!”
“Why Tina?”
“So, I can shag you of course! You’re my ‘bitch’ now, your body is no longer yours, it’s my ‘toy,’ my ‘plaything,’ now. So do what I say, or do you want me to smash your face in?” Of course, remembering her promise to Sharon NOT to ‘damage’ Madeline, Tina had no wish to do that, but then Madeline wasn’t aware of that, was she?

In a state of FULL fear, frightened FAR beyond ANYTIME she’d EVER been before, Madeline obeyed. “Good girl, you KNOW it makes sense. Although I actually DON’T want you completely naked. My ‘benefactor,’ somebody you DO know by the way, has given me THESE! PUT THEM ON!”

Tina handed the terrified Madeline a set of stockings and suspenders that had been in Sharon’s ‘bag.’ Nothing classy of course, just cheap supermarket items because Sharon had paid for them herself, and why should she spend REAL money on this bitch, she’d figured? But they were primarily symbolic, and for THAT purpose they’d be just as good as the very sheer and expensive items that Madeline USED to wear!

Utterly petrified by now Madeline obeyed. “Good girl! On the bed please, the lower one!” Another compliance. “You see, you CAN be reasonable! Now spread yourself out for me, please.” Madeline was FULLY aware that, although this HAD been spoken as if it was a polite request, it was, in fact, an order. So again, she obeyed, INSTANTLY!

Grabbing the bondage ties that Sharon had provided it wasn’t long before Madeline found herself utterly bound to the lower bunk, with NO chance of escape. Suddenly her lips became ‘attacked,’ and I believe that’s the ONLY word that would truly describe what happened, by Tina’s, before her captor waved a big ball gag in front of her eyes. “I’m SO sorry Maddy, but as Sharon rightly pointed out to me, we can’t keep everybody else awake with your screams of pleasure now, can we?”
“Sharon? Not that bitch D.C.I. surely?”
“Oh, yes. Didn’t you know that she’d ‘arranged’ ALL of this for my ‘entertainment?’ Where the hell did you believe all this gear came from?”

As Tina, rather forcibly ‘inserted’ the gag into her victim’s mouth, this revelation from her captor took Madeline EVEN lower than she’d ever been before. THIS was the FINAL insult, not only had that ‘cow’ taken EVERYTHING from her, her house, her life, her dignity; but now she’d also subjected her to this life of ignominy!

At least Tina placed a large ‘dollop’ of lubrication upon her ‘strap-on,’ once she’d placed it upon her body, BEFORE plunging it into Madeline’s still mostly dry pussy! Which did its intended purpose. “Liking this Maddy? You now have Tina’s ‘cock’ in your body, just where it belongs and is going to spend MANY hours within! THANK YOU, DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR SHARON GREENHOUSE!”

And so it began, Tina withdrew her ‘cock’ and re-inserted it, slowly at first, but soon accelerating the action until she was fully pumping her captive! And she continued until the little ‘attachment’ of the ‘strap-on’ did its desired ‘job’ and Tina ‘came.’

Little caring whether Madeline was enjoying their ‘sex session’ at all, Tina took herself to one more climax, before stopping. Sure, these uncontrollable ‘urges’ that she suffered were VERY strong, but they were also quite easily satisfied it appeared. So, after that second climax Tina climbed off Madeline’s body, and returned to her own, top, bunk. However, Madeline had been left in bondage. Well, I might well wake up later wanting more ‘action’ Tina mused to herself, and this would save her the time and effort required to ‘confine’ her ‘bitch’ to the bed again!

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, as we have seen two out of the three, all female, ‘relationships’ that had recently commenced were progressing superbly, if only for Tina in the case of the ‘love affair’ between Madeline Fortesque and herself. As for Sharon and Celia, it soon became clear that they were in ‘love’ with each other as much as they were in ‘lust,’ as they completely ‘gelled’ outside of the bedroom as well as in it. In fact, utterly suited to be together, they would live in a state of REAL happiness and bliss with each other for over forty years. Until, in her eighties by then, Sharon passed from this earth, to be followed less than a year later by the distraught and completely heart-broken Celia. But, at this stage, THAT was all for the future.

But, what of the third couple, Anita and Claire? How was THEIR relationship progressing?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Not quite so well to be totally honest. Having missed their ‘chance’ because they were both drunk, although of course, had they NOT been in such state they may probably have NOT found the courage to admit and declare their desires for each other; no opportunity for them to enjoy each other’s bodies had presented itself. Claire’s parents had returned. And made it perfectly clear that they were VERY dis-appointed that their daughter had chosen to fall ‘in love’ with another female, they both hoped that Claire would find a suitable man to marry and provide them with grandchildren. They made it completely abundant that IF Claire wished to take Anita to her bed, let alone be tied to it by her, it WOULD NOT happen under their roof! And ANY dis-obedience of this edict would result in their daughter needing to find another place in which to live.

Anita’s parents also wished for their girl to fall in love with a suitable man instead of another woman. But surely, Anita couldn’t be subjected to the same threat as Claire had been? It was HER, after all, that now OWNED the house that the three of them lived in. However, Anita absolutely LOVED and respected her parents, guessing, correctly as it turned out, that they above all wanted their daughter to be happy, and would, given time, see that she TRULY was just that with Claire. So, Anita did NOT enforce her will here, preferring to wait so as NOT to risk the love between her parents and herself.

All very noble of course, but naturally it didn’t solve the question as to just how Anita and Claire would enjoy each other in a sexual sense. And remember, just like Sharon and Celia, not forgetting Tina and Madeline, they wanted to do so with some ‘rope work’ VERY much involved. They even began to consider booking a hotel room for a night, before Olivia entered the equation and provided the solution to their dilemma.

For having finished an evening shift Claire turned up at ‘Nitaliv’s Food Adventures’ just as Anita and Olivia were closing up. Olivia saw them kiss each other but sensed a REAL feeling of frustration between them. After she’d shut and locked the main door, thereby closing the business for the night, she turned to them. “Let me guess,” she commenced, “you two haven’t ‘consummated’ your relationship yet? Both sets of parents being against the idea of their respective daughters NOT being with a man?”
“About the ‘long and short’ of it, Olivia.” Anita replied.
“I see. Don’t suppose it’s occurred to either of you that I have a spare bedroom, containing a double bed, back at MY place?”
“Really Olivia? Are Claire and I welcome to come back with you?”
“Of course. And yes, I KNOW what you want to do, I’ve come to understand you VERY well by now, young Anita, haven’t I? I’ve a good few old sets of tights and stockings you can use to tie Claire to the bed!”
“WHAT? How did you know?”
“Let’s just say I’m a ‘woman of the world.’ I’ve seen it ALL before! And like I say, I KNOW you, Anita Watson! Anyway, are we going to sit here chatting all night, or shall we go?”
“Yes, let’s go Olivia. Thank you.”
“From me too, Mrs Price.” Claire, joining in the conversation, just as it was ending, it appeared.

Roughly twenty minutes later they all arrived at Olivia’s home. She showed them her spare room, and then re-appeared minutes later, carrying a whole pile of old lingerie that she never used anymore. “Well enjoy yourselves, but PLEASE. I’m an old lady now and I NEED my sleep. Try NOT to make TOO much noise!”

Alone at last, both Anita and Claire had stripped down to just their lingerie within seconds. As Anita grabbed hold of her ‘lover,’ guiding Claire gently towards the bed, there was NOTHING gentle in the manner of how Anita’s lips ‘attacked’ Claire’s! Somehow continuing the ‘snog,’ Claire’s body found itself laid down on the bed’s surface, when Anita ceased the kiss. “Well Darling Claire, you’d better spread yourself out! For, just as you asked me to, I’m going to took TOTAL control of your body, and reduce you to the status as MY utter ‘sex slave!’ When from now until I, AND ONLY I, decide otherwise, you will NO longer live, but merely exist! With only ONE purpose in said existence, to FEED my massive sexual appetite!”

“Oh, YES PLEASE ANITA! Take me! Make me YOURS!”

Anita grabbed some of the items left them by the kindly Olivia and proceeded to do precisely that. Within minutes Claire was SECURELY tied to the bed, movement extremely limited for her now and escape TOTALLY impossible! Her body FULLY tingled with sexual excitement and anticipation as Anita’s hands rubbed up and down her nylon stocking covered legs, gently teasing, Anita’s touch beginning to ‘electrify’ her captive’s whole being!

Obviously neither of the two girls had come ‘prepared’ for this unexpected ‘gift’ from Olivia, so a little improvisation was going to need to be employed here. But as we’ve already seen Anita is somebody who is in possession of a VERY sharp and intelligent mind!

She grabbed hold of Claire’s discarded satin bra and wrapped it around her captive’s head in such a manner that if NOT totally, to a very large extent removed Claire’s power of sight from her. And now Anita’s fingers once again started to rub on Claire’s legs, but this time their direction was only ONE way, until they reached the top of the bound women’s legs and the fingers of one of Anita’s hands began to ‘play’ with Claire’s soaking wet pussy!

As Anita’s fingers began to weave their magic so her soft voice echoed within one of her captive’s ears. “Well Detective Constable, it seems that it’s now YOU that’s held in ‘custody.’ SEXUAL ‘custody.’ And just who is it that holds you so?”
“My supreme Mistress Anita holds me!”
“Correct. And what does your Mistress want from you?”
“To allow myself to be shagged by her!”
“Again correct. And now, until your Mistress says so, what purpose do you have in life other than to be shagged by said Mistress?”
“NONE!”

Anita’s lips met Claire’s again, as her fingers tickled her captive’s clitoris, beginning to achieve the desired effect! It wasn’t long before ecstasy entered the equation, grabbing hold of Claire’s emotions, refusing to ‘let go’ as the young Police Officer’s body thrashed about, limited by her captor’s bonds which held steadfastly despite their ‘victim’s’ best effort to break free from them!

Now a problem emerged. Despite the fact that Olivia’s house was old and VERY solidly built, even those stout walls couldn’t prevent Claire’s screams of PURE pleasure penetrating into the homeowner’s bedroom. Realising that sleep was not going to be forthcoming, Olivia rose from her bed, putting on a lovely satin night gown, she decided to follow the mantra of that old saying, ‘if you can’t BEAT them, JOIN them.’ She KNEW that Claire would be tied to the bed, well Olivia decided that Anita would be joining her in bondage, and BOTH of them would be helpless in HER hands and power! Secretly suspecting that Anita would NOT object!

When Olivia entered the room, Anita had in fact climbed off the bed and its captive, who was still ‘calming down’ after her fantastic climax. “Oh, SO sorry Olivia, did we disturb you?”
“Yes, but I guess I wasn’t ready for sleep anyway. I don’t need to get up early tomorrow, so I thought I might as well join in the fun here! Please get on the bed Anita and spread yourself out on top of your girlfriend. As the pair of you have agreed to be Sharon and Celia’s ‘attendants’ during their forthcoming ‘wedding night,’ and will be tying them together, I believe it would be a good idea to learn just how that feels yourselves!”

Anita smiled, her face FULL of lust! “Yes, not a bad idea at all!” And obeyed the instruction of her ‘business partner.’ Within a few minutes Anita’s wrists were securely bound to Claire’s, their hands complete with ‘interlocking’ fingers also firmly ‘fastened’ together. Olivia also removed Claire’s ‘eye covering,’ she had two proper blindfolds that she planned to use, but not just yet.

“Now then girls, you BOTH BELONG to me now! And before I tie your legs together, which I AM going to, time to introduce you both to an old ‘friend’ of mine! Which I admit I haven’t used since the death of my husband, over ten years ago, although promise you both it’s thoroughly clean!” Just what was this object? A silicon ‘strap-on’ no less!

‘Um, might have better IF I’d fitted this BEFORE I told Anita to get on the bed,’ thought Olivia to herself as she DID struggle to place her ‘tool’ around Anita’s midriff. However, she did eventually succeed, covering it with lubrication before she assisted Anita to guide it fully home in Claire’s pussy. “Just hold still right there,” Olivia ordered as she DID tie Claire’s ankles to Anita’s. And then fetched those proper blindfolds, removing the power of sight from both of her female captives.

“Ready girls? Now what I WANT to see here is some REAL quality sex, I want to see PASSION as you shag each other into the ‘middle of next week!’ And you BOTH will remain tied to each other and this bed until I GET WHAT I WANT! So, three, two, one,

SHAG!”

As if either Anita or Claire NEEDED a second invitation!

However, Anita did start the ‘pumping’ action with the borrowed ‘strap-on’ slowly and only gradually accelerating the ‘in and out’ cycles. Although her lips IMMEDIATELY attacked Claire’s ‘flat out’ as it were. After about five minutes, when by now Anita was REALLY pumping Claire by now, their respective climaxes arrived! And the sound emitted by the two girls wouldn’t have ‘challenged’ ONE Moto GP bike, but a whole ‘grid full!’ But with Olivia fully awake and actually present in the room, I guess a bit of noise didn’t matter now!

Olivia didn’t allow them TOO long to rest before she demanded yet more action from the two of them. And they obliged. In fact, their old ‘Task-Mistress’ insisted that they shag each other for FIVE full climaxes, before she showed them ANY mercy, untying them both from each other and the bed. After a quick visit to Olivia’s bathroom, they returned to said furniture, but for sleep now. Meaning that Olivia herself could return to her own bed, to drift off into that state herself. Which she swiftly did, but with a MASSIVE smile on her face! She’d VERY much enjoyed the ‘show!’
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic