The Lifeguard (F) (Voted POV Story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Lifeguard (F) (Voted POV Story)

Post by lanadelgagged »

Early in the morning on a midsummer's day, you have decided to combat the sweltering heat by spending the afternoon at the local pool. The sun is beaming as you drive the few miles that separate your home from the sports complex, you park your car and swiftly make your way to the locker rooms where you slip into your favourite swimming attire.

As you expected, the open-air pool area is brimming with people from the town. Most of them sunbathing, others taking a dip inside the jacuzzis. You make your way to the Olympic pool, which is mostly deserted except for a few swimmers and a lifeguard. You avert your gaze towards her, she is wearing a red single-piece swimsuit, a white visor, sunglasses and a pair of black sliders. The woman must be in her early thirties, her ash brown hair has been tied up into a ponytail that falls just below her shoulder blades, and her pale skin has adopted a slight tan. From her vantage point on the vigilance stand, she has a clear view of the pool area and the swimmers.

You place your towel in one of the hammocks, secure the swimming goggles and take a dip in one of the lanes that divide the Olympic pool into equal halves. After you've spent about half an hour swimming the full length of the pool, you come out drying yourself with the towel. But you can't take your eyes off the lifeguard, and the curves of her toned body. She sits there, unbothered, her sunglasses concealing her vacant stare.

At this point, an intrusive thought invades your mind...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

You decide to:

A. Approach the vigilance post to chat with her...

B. Wait until her shift ends, and follow her to the locker room...

C. Dip back into the pool and pretend you are in distress, so she comes to your rescue...
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

A
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

All such great options, so I’ll say B.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I have to say B, but they all sound great.
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

B!
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

C. Let's get her attention.
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

I've seen The Sandlot, so I know C ends with me getting thrown out. I'm gonna pick A.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A.

Be assertive. Take the initiative.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

It seems we have a tie between A & B :P
Put a sock in it!
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

B
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Option B wins!

A few hours have gone by, and the sun begins setting on the horizon. You never lose sight of the lifeguard from your hammock, you notice her shifting in her seat. Her shift is finally over, she walks by the edge of the empty pool to a shed next to the locker rooms. You pick up your towel and personal belongings, put on your sunglasses and give chase at a prudent distance. The silhouette of the lifeguard disappears inside the locker room, you survey your surroundings: there's no one around for your relief.

The door to the locker room is ajar, you set foot inside being careful to not make a sound. A distant echo signals the presence of the lifeguard, the silence of the room is only interrupted by the sound of droplets coming from the shower faucets. You tread carefully on the damp sandstone floor until you finally see her. From her position, she can't see you, but you have a clear view. She seems to be tidying up her spots duffle bag, and rummaging on her locker. You walk towards her slowly, the lifeguard stood with her back turned to you. But all of a sudden she is startled by your presence, she turns her head towards you and her face is contorted into a quizzical stare.

"What are you doing here?" – she inquires in a scornful tone.

Her query is met with silence.

"You know this is a staff-only room right? Go away."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decide to:

A. Profusely apologise, stating that you've become lost.

B. Grab her, clamping her mouth shut with one hand and gripping her body with the other.
Put a sock in it!
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

B.
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

A. I would like to see where playing it slow gets us
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

But this is a site for action, adventure, and daring. I must vote B.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I would go with A. Let's see where the conversation goes. Nothing like a little teasing before the action ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

B
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

B
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Option Bwins again

Without uttering a word, you pull her body towards you with all your strength. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Let go of me!" - She exclaims, fighting against your grip, her athletic build poses a challenge, yet she is no match for your strength. "I SAID LET ME GO!" - she insists, her shout echoes across the empty locker room and prompts you to take action. You press the palm of your hand against her mouth, clamping her lips shut. Her attempts at drawing attention to yourself suffocate once you promptly cover her mouth.

Instinctively, she bites your hand, causing you to lose grip. After a back-and-forth between the lifeguard and you, it's clear that her struggling isn't taking her anywhere. However, you feel your forces faltering. Wary that you may not be able to hold her still or silent for much longer, you start surveying your surroundings searching for solutions.

Your gaze first fixes on the storage room: the door is ajar and from your perspective, you can make out the shape of a reel of rope, used for separating the lanes in the pool. Secondly, you find a first-aid cabinet on the wall, only a few inches away but not at arm's reach. Its door is closed, but as far as you're concerned, these kits usually contain bandages and medical tape. And thirdly, you can see the lifeguard's opened duffle bag. Its contents are varied, but you notice a ball of her rolled-up socks on top of the bag.

"MMMMPPGHHHH" - she voices her complaints against your ungloved hand, her struggles not ceasing for a second, rocking her slim-built body from side to side...

---------------------------------------------------------------

You decide to:

A. Drag her body towards the open storage closet, and use the rope to bind her limbs

B. Stretch your arm to open the medicine cabinet, in the hopes of finding tape or bandages to use as a gag

C. Grab the ball of rolled-up socks and stuff it inside her mouth while you ponder your next move.
Last edited by lanadelgagged 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Put a sock in it!
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

I can't wait to "C" what happens next!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It appears that your attack was not planned in sufficient detail. You need time to think things through. Option C
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Option "C"
johopp
Centennial Club