Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome bondage, playful tone and a little suspense at the end. A perfect chapter. Really enjoy this story.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Repeating myself here, Slackywacky: Outstanding work.
First: Dianas Position.
Second: The End. Lindas disapperance.

Somehow Linda seems to have the Abonnement for bad luck :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Yeah Linda should maybe reevaluate trusting these guys on their word. She gets tied up, ans it goes wrong, or will it being a perfect fantasy end up with no problems again?

Good job!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for the reactions, guys. Linda might never learn :-)
Here's the next chapter...

Floating around
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first, being tied down to the platform felt weird. The metal strips did not allow for much movement and Linda had to get used to the movement of the water. But once she found the rhythm in the motion, it was not bad. She was not happy when they left her alone, even when she knew that her vitals were being monitored. And lying on the platform till sunset was not what she had planned on when they came here. Sunset was several hours away.

“They would not really leave her till then, would they?” She thought.

Slowly she tested all her bonds, trying to push away from the deck. First her left leg, then her right, but there was no movement other than moving her feet. Her legs were held down by the straps. She tried moving her hips, which she could move a little by tightening her buttocks, but the straps on her upper legs and waist prevented further movement. Testing the range of motion in her arms proved that she could move her hands, but that was about it.

“Darn, I can’t move.” She thought.

The movement of the water made Linda sleepy, just as Marina had said. The metal strips holding her down did not hurt, but she could not move. Probably the thing she liked least was the gag. It kept her mouth open, but as with the rest of the metal strips, she could not move the ball in her mouth. It felt like a decent size, as she could not close her mouth around it. The combination of the gag and the strip over her forehead made sure she could not move her head, which limited her view to looking straight up or as far sideways as she could move her eyes, which was a limited viewing area.

“Why do I do this?” She asked herself.

Maybe some day she would learn not to do these things. It always looked like a good idea when she got involved, but once she was tied, it was maybe not that smart a thing to do. Someday she would learn. On the other hand, she loved to be tied up and doing these weird things was more fun than the straight hands behind the back ties. It was just that things did not always work out like everybody planned, which normally resulted in her being tied longer than originally planned.

“I am crazy.” She figured. “But good crazy.”

The sun was still shining, but the high clouds had made it less intense and more interesting as Linda could see the cloud formations. At least she already had a suntan, so she would not end up looking like a sort of weird zebra, a suntan with white lines. Most of the times she kept her eyes closed anyway as there was not that much to look at. Based on the movement of the platform, the wind had picked up a bit, as the movement got a little rougher. She could feel the tether tug on the cable holding the platform to the dock. It was almost as if it wanted to float away and was being held back. Linda could predict the movement after a while. The back and forth movement made her drowsy and she nodded off.

“Hmmpppffff?”

Something was wrong. The motion of the platform had changed. The tugging on the cable had stopped, but the gentle sway of the platform had not. She tried to lift her head, but the metal strips held her down. While on the platform, she had been able to see part of the roof of the house, but that was no longer visible. When she looked left by moving her eyes, she could see some trees, but she did not remember seeing those before and they seem to float by. It took her a moment to understand that not the trees were floating by, but she was floating by the trees. That would mean that the cable was no longer attached to the platform.

“Shit.” She said to herself.

To Linda’s credit, she did not panic. She knew it would not make a difference. There was nothing she could do being strapped down to the platform. The platform itself seemed stable enough. She remembered that Pablo said it was weighted down, so it would not flip over. How that was done she did not know. Remembering that some of the strips holding her down had measuring equipment that measured her heart rate, she tried to panic and get her heart rate up. She was not sure if she was still within range of the receiver, as she had been asleep for a while. The sway of the platform had changed to a longer one. She did not really understand what that meant, but she could tell it was different from when she was floating near to the dock.

“Okay, think. What can you do?” She thought.

Linda figured she could scream in her gag, but it did not look like there were many people around to hear her. Strapped down as she was, she could not influence the course of the platform, she was just a helpless passenger, along for the ride. As far as she could tell she had two options. One was the fact that Pablo would be alerted by the monitoring system that something was wrong, and they would come out with a boat to get her, the second option was somebody else would see her. She could not remember how difficult it was to find something as small and low as the platform on the open sea. The platform was not small at 3 by 3 meters (10x10 feet), but it was not very high, most of the platform was in the water.

“Hmmppffff.”

It felt good to at least try to scream, but she was pretty sure nobody heard her. The movement of the platform was now constantly changing, Linda figured it was due to the platform being able to turn. If she looked at the clouds, she could see a spiral motion. When the platform was tied to the dock, it always pointed the same way, as the tether kept it in that position, but now the platform was free floating, it could turn around.

“Where are you guys?” She mumbled in the gag.

The fact that she could not look around was the most irritating of the whole experience. A boat could be floating by and she would not even know. Being tied and gagged was nothing new, but she had always disliked blindfolds and this was kind of similar, as her ability to look around had been impeded. She walked through a mental list of things she could do, but it was a very short one, whatever ideas she had, they always ended up being impossible since she was strapped down. Just to give some release to her frustrations, she fought her bonds, but as so many times before, nothing moved. The steel was too strong for her to break and the screws Pablo had used were long enough to be deep in the wood of the platform. Whatever she tried; the straps held.

“Hmmppfff.”

Something flashed by in the corner of her view, but before she had a chance to focus on it, it had disappeared. She was not even sure it was something she saw, or just her imagination acting up. Making use of her peripheral vision by looking straight up, she tried to see if it was a real thing she had seen or not. Nothing showed up for several minutes and she closed her eyes, thinking it was all just her imagination. Time passed. Not that she had any idea how much time had passed, but she could tell that the position of the sun had changed. It was not setting yet, she had not been floating for that long, but she could tell it had moved. Her mind, since she had nothing better to do, worked overtime and Linda imagined being found by pirates who were going to ravish her and take her to their lair, or maybe a lone fisherman who had been at sea for years and she was the first woman he came across. Several other scenarios played out in her mind and she was getting aroused by them. Her nipples were hard, and the helplessness of her situation helped her body react to the stimulus of her mind. The fact that she was strapped down prevented her from playing with herself, which she would have done if she could, as her imagination was doing a decent job. She fought her bonds again, wanting to push herself over that edge, but it was not going to happen, she needed more stimulus than her spread out body could give her. Frustrated she grunted in her gag, when suddenly something flashed in the corner of her eyes again. This time she was pretty sure it was not her imagination. Something was close to her, but she could not lift her head to look at it.

“Hmmmmppppffff hmmpppffff.” She screamed in her gag, her arousal with the situation completely forgotten.

Nothing happened. Whatever it was she had seen, it could have been a tree on top of some rocks, was no longer visible. It reminded her that she had no clue where she was floating around. The platform could have gone out to sea, or it could have floated along the coast and whatever she saw was items from the coast, like trees or rocks. As she had no idea what the currents were in the coastal waters from the Dominican Republic, therefore she had no idea where she was. Linda felt a change in motion again, the waves were a lot less, as if she were in an area where the wind could not get at. Suddenly a large shadow appeared over her. For a moment Linda thought she was going to be run over by a boat, but it turned out to be the side of a boat that was showing up in her view. She felt something hooking on to the platform, but she could not see it.

“Hmmppffff?” Linda asked.

Whoever was in the boat took their time. Linda could see an upside-down shadow of a person above her, the sun turned everything into shadows for her since she was looking up. She could feel the platform being turned around, so her feet were pointing towards the boat. It did not help her in seeing who was on the boat, but it probably made it easier for the person on the boat to see her. She wondered what impression she made on whoever was the boat, spreadeagled in a revealing yellow bathing suit on a floating platform. At least she relaxed, as somebody had found her, but she knew it was not Pablo or Jim and Robert, as they would have spoken up the moment they found her. So, who had found her and more importantly, what was he or she, she did not know yet if it was a male or female, do with her?

“Looks like I am discovering treasures again.” A heavily French accented voice said.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really like the atmospheric nature of this chapter. It really reveals a lot about Linda and in some ways makes her more likeable and fearful for her fate.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It seems like we have a new recurring character. Maybe Linda should be glad he found her. The others have the unusual habit of adding more restraints instead of releasing her. He, at least the last time, did not make her life worse. Nicely done, though I wonder how Linda could have floated freely for so long, as Pablo pretty quickly realized she was gone. Maybe some sort of GPS on the next version of the platform?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Nicely done, though I wonder how Linda could have floated freely for so long, as Pablo pretty quickly realized she was gone.
The next chapter focuses on Pablo and the others on their way to find Linda. All will be revealed (well, most of it).

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago I really like the atmospheric nature of this chapter. It really reveals a lot about Linda and in some ways makes her more likeable and fearful for her fate.
I did a similar 'point of view' chapter a while back, solely focused on the situation the model was in. They are fun to write, but I found you need to have an understanding of the situation the model is in to be able to make it entertaining enough to fill a whole chapter. These chapters allow you to indeed dig a little deeper into a characters personality.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very insightful portrait. To see inside Lindas Head is fun: Her way of thinking and feeling. She is a beautifully crafted character. One must love her!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Easter egg hunt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How far can she be?” Jim asked.

They were standing on the dock, but neither of them could see the platform.

“The range is 300 yards, but there is a delay when the signal gets disrupted, as it tries to get it back, before it sends out an alert. It alerts on losing any connection, but those are silent. Only if it does not get the signal after 10 retries will the alarm sounds. I still needed to change that, but I did not count on it that I needed it. Normally the person being monitored can’t move much.”

“Well, let’s get the boat and go after her.” Robert said.

He looked worried, even if he knew that the platform was weighted down. If for whatever reason the platform would flip over, there was nothing Linda could do.

“I’ll get the keys, just note that it is not a fast boat.” Pablo said, walking away.

Jim and Robert stood on the dock, scanning the sea, but they did not see anything. However, part of the view was covered by the other side of the bay.

“She’ll be fine.” Jim said to Robert.

“I know. But that does not mean I do not worry.” He replied.

Pablo came back, carrying the keys and a drone.

“What is that for?” Robert asked.

“Seeing an object on the sea when you are at the same level is difficult. The drone will give us a view from above.”

He put the drone in the boat and indicated to Jim and Robert to get in. The engine fired up without issues and Pablo slowly steered the small boat onto the water.

“Which way did she go?”

“It is receding tide, so water is being pulled out of the bay. Once you get to the open sea, the water flows left to right, so most likely she is around the corner.” Pablo said.

The boat crossed the bay. For Robert, the speed the boat was going was not fast enough, but he knew that the little engine could not go faster. He kept scanning the sea, but he did not see anything.

“You know how to fly a drone, Robert?” Pablo asked.

Robert nodded and took the controller from Pablo. After checking the drone, he let it fly.

“What’s the range?”

“It’s not a very expensive drone, but it should reach 100 feet. Should be enough to get a better view.”

Robert got it up as high as he could, while watching the small screen on the controller that showed the camera view. Other than their own boat, the was not much to see. He angled it, so that he could see more of a wide view, but nothing that looked like a platform with a bound woman on it was visible.

“Nothing yet.”

While Pablo steered the boat, Robert watched the screen of the drone and Jim scanned the sea from the boat, but nobody had seen the platform.

“Pablo, are you out there?”

The radio came to life. Pablo picked up the receiver.

“This is Pablo. Is that you, Francois?”

Both Jim and Robert looked at Pablo.

“Yes. How’s your day going? Any Easter egg hunts going on?”

Pablo grinned.

“I take it you found my package.” He replied over the radio.

“Yeah, second time I came across her. Seems to start being a habit.” Francois replied.

“You can bring in the drone, Robert. Linda is located.” Pablo said.

Pablo and Francois talked a little and agreed on a meeting point not far from where Pablo’s boat was. They probably would have located Linda themselves within the next 15 minutes if Francois had not found her already.

“Francois is a treasure hunter.” Pablo said.

“I think we met him on Isla de Mona.” Robert said.

They told Pablo about their stay on the little island and the fact that Francois had played a role in the joke that the girls had done on the men.

“Really? And I thought Marina was adventurous.”

They advanced on the boat of Francois, who was idling on the spot, waiting for them. It took them less than 15 minutes to find the other boat. When they pulled alongside, they could see the platform with Linda still on it.

“Good to see you, Francois.” Pablo said.

“When I saw what I caught, I could not help think about you. I had expected Marina on it, not this blond beauty, but either way, I figured you wanted it back.”

“The cable connection broke loose. It took us a little to discover that it had happened, and the current is quick around here.”

“Yeah, but luckily the flow is not out to sea on this side of the island, otherwise you might have had trouble finding her.” Francois said.

“I would have called in the Coast Guard, if that was the case.” Robert said.

Linda was still strapped on the platform, but hearing Pablo’s voice and more important to her, Roberts voice, had calmed her down.

“We’ll pull her back to the house. I did not bring a screwdriver.” Pablo said to Francois.

“Fine with me. I’ll catch up with you later when I get back from Isla de Mona.”

He threw the rope that he had tied to the platform over to Pablo. Robert caught it and Pablo set course for the bay. The boat from Francois picked up speed and set course to his destination, while the little boat with Pablo, Robert and Jim had some trouble getting back to the house, as they now had to go against the current. They were making head way, but it was not very fast.

“It will take a little time to get back.” Pablo said.

“No worries. We have Linda back and she is not complaining, so take it easy.” Jim laughed.

A gagged grunt came from the woman spread out on the platform. She was glad she was rescued, even when it was not Robert but Francois, but she would not have mind to get off the platform. Francois had told her that he only had a manual screwdriver and since Pablo was on the way, he would leave it to the others to release her. Strapped down and gagged as she was, there was nothing she could do about it.

“We’ll get there.” Pablo said.

“Eventually.” Linda thought.

With the sun slowly setting, it took almost 30 minutes before they made it into the bay and up to the house. The weather was still nice and warm and there were a few people on the other houses along the bay looking at the strange tow that came by, but they all knew who Pablo was and what he did, so nobody was calling the police. Pablo knew he would hear from some of them.

“When we get back, let’s make sure the cable is attached first, so this can’t happen again.” Pablo said.

Jim winked at Robert before replying.

“Will do.”

The boat docked and Jim and Robert got out, pulled in the rope that held the platform to the boat. Jim fixed, with some tools that Pablo gave him, the steel cable that used to hold the platform.

“That won’t come loose again.” He said, standing up.

“Here.” Pablo said, handing him and Robert a beer from a fridge located on the dock.

“That feels good. So, what is next?” Robert asked.

“Well, the sun is setting, it should be dark pretty soon, maybe 45 minutes or so. We probably should check on Marina and Diana. We can deal with the rest of this later.” Pablo said, a big smile on his face.

Robert and Jim played along. Linda was still waiting for them to start releasing her, but when the three men walked away, she started to call out, although the gag still did a good job.

“Don’t worry dear, we fixed the cable, the platform will not flow away again. The sun will set soon.”

With those words they left Linda helplessly behind on the platform, cursing at the men.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

If I were Linda I would kick Robert where it hurts, when I got out - and could move my legs again :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I think Linda should use the time she is stuck to think about a really creative way to return the favour to her captors.

Really great job again Slackywacky.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 5 years ago Smooth and shiny

After their meal and saying goodbye to Yvette they continued their walk. The weather had cleared up and it stopped raining, so they enjoyed a leisure walk along the river when Jim’s phone vibrated with the arrival of a message.

“Oh good, somebody replied to the request on the website and she has a key for the cuffs you are wearing, Linda.”

‘She?” Linda replied.

“Yes, somebody named ‘Shiny Goddess’, according to the e-mail.

Jim did a quick Google search and found that her real name was Brianna Welsh, she was the widow of a wealthy business owner who died several years ago, and Brianna had started her own dominatrix business.

“According to her website she has been in the business for several years, but she must have kept a low profile as I have never heard of her.” Jim said.

He dialed the number in the e-mail and talked to the woman on the other end for several long minutes in French, before hanging up.

“What was that all about?” Asked Diana after the phone call ended.

“She asked us to come out to her business, a farm just outside of Paris, as she would like to meet us and since she has some clients now, she can’t leave her place and come to us. I told her we will be there a little later.”

“So… she is a dominatrix? That is one area I have no experience with.” Linda said.

“What do you mean? You can be bossy.” Robert replied while ducking away out of her reach, in case she wanted to hit him.

They all laughed..
Considering that this story is written from a professional standpoint, not just like a non con fantasy or anything, I would find it rather disconcerting to be handed to this dominatrix who as we learn, doesn't even use safe words (whereas all the previous work they had done, used them) and without any consultation about it. I don't know, it's just a bit jarring after how careful and considerate Jim and Diana have been to their models, for Jim to just hand them over to Brianna. Don't get me wrong it's a hot section lol it just seems unprofessional for a professional story setting.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Considering that this story is written from a professional standpoint, not just like a non con fantasy or anything, I would find it rather disconcerting to be handed to this dominatrix who as we learn, doesn't even use safe words (whereas all the previous work they had done, used them) and without any consultation about it. I don't know, it's just a bit jarring after how careful and considerate Jim and Diana have been to their models, for Jim to just hand them over to Brianna. Don't get me wrong it's a hot section lol it just seems unprofessional for a professional story setting.
Some details are not in the story, leaving it to the imagination of the reader. In real life, probably. In this fictional story I omit some things on a regular basis. No models were harmed in the writing of this story.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

No models were harmed in the writing of this story

Ok I laughed harder at that than I should have 😂 yeah I know I'm being pedantic lol it just stood out to me lol I'm
Hello there!

Other Work
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I just finished your first PDF. Great story! Do you know when you'll compile a second one? Those make it MUCH easier to follow.

Thanks!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

herdfaninrva wrote: 3 years ago I just finished your first PDF. Great story! Do you know when you'll compile a second one? Those make it MUCH easier to follow.
When I have enough chapters again.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder, how Linda will react, when she gets loose:)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thoughts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am not talking to you.” Linda said to Robert.

They were sitting in the taxi on their way back to where the yacht had dropped anchor. By the time, the three men had come back onto the upper deck of the house, Diana had been freed by Marina from the tape that had held her prisoner. They were glad that Linda had been found.

“Funny that Francois found her.” Diana said.

“He is a good friend and a gentleman. He would never take advantage of you. Every night he goes to the island to search for treasures. He found enough, as he is a millionaire, but he does not live like one.”

“You should have seen the boys when they discovered we had changed bathing suits when we were tied to the trees. That was funny.”

The men sat down, but when Marina found out that they had left Linda on the platform she scolded them for being insensitive.

“Linda just floated helplessly on the ocean and you leave her even longer on that thing?”

“But…” Pablo tried.

“No buts. Get her off that thing.” Marina ordered them.

The men had gone down again and had released Linda, apologizing for their behavior. When Linda was free, she ignored the men and walked up to Marina and Diana. She had not spoken to Robert since it happened. Robert had said numerous times that he was sorry, but Linda did not listen to him.

“She’ll come around.” Marina had said after she had a private discussion with Linda.

Linda had told her that it had been exciting, floating around, helpless, and most of her annoyance with the men was played. But neither woman was going to tell them that. They could suffer a little more. After offering more drinks and some refreshments, Pablo and Marina said goodbye to the others, as they had to leave to get back to the yacht. Pablo had called the taxi for them.

“I already said I was sorry.” Robert said again.

Linda and Diana were sitting in the back of the taxi, with Robert next to them. Jim was sitting in the front passenger seat.

“Why is it that whenever I get tied up, I spend much longer in bondage than everybody else?” Linda asked Diana.

Diana noticed a quick glance from the taxi driver in the rear-view mirror. It was not a subject that was probably often talked about during a taxi ride, but Linda did not care.

“You just love to be tied up and gagged.” Diana replied.

“Yeah, but that does not mean I need to be restraint for hours on end. Can’t I be like some of those other models that are tied for the 5 minutes it takes to shoot the video and then be released?”

“I bet you would not enjoy that.” Robert said softly.

“What was that big boy?” Linda asked.

“You would not enjoy being tied for only a short period. You crave longer bondages. You need the challenge.” He said.

“I agree with Robert.” Jim said from the front seat.

“And me craving longer bondages gives you the right to keep me prisoner longer?” Linda countered, but she was smiling when she said it.

“Yes.” Robert said.

Diana and Linda both laughed out loud.

“Okay, I agree. Being tied allows me to fantasize. And it relaxes unless the bondage is though. Being on the platform was relaxing, but without the drifting out to sea thing.” Linda said.

“I bet when we’re back at the yacht, you want to be tied up again.” Robert told her.

“That depends on what you are going to do to me.” She laughed.

“See, told you.” Jim added.

“But we have been tied up a lot.” Diana said.

“We also met a lot of people that were into bondage or that were introduced to bondage by us, one way or another and they caused some of the events. The only one situation that stands out as not being voluntarily was Linda’s kidnapping. All other experiences were by mutual consent.” Jim added.

“Being buried in the sand for that long was not what I had in mind that day when it happened. I still think I am weird, as I want to be tied up, but after a while I want out, but some part of me does not, because when you come to release me, I often don’t really want to.”

“Yes, you are weird. But I know what you feel, I have the same thing.” Diana said. “Our mind says I can do this longer, our body says something else.”

“And hiding rope marks for a few days is no fun either.” Linda said.

“Easy solution for that.” Robert said.

“What?”

“Stay tied up.”

They all grinned. The taxi arrived at the harbor where the dinghy and Miranda were waiting for them. Jim tipped the taxi driver generously after having to endure the weird conversation during the trip.

“Do we need anything before we head back to the yacht?” Robert asked.

A few stores were still open this late, as there were still people walking around, but none of the others needed anything, so they got on board and headed for the yacht. The sun had set, and it was dark, as the moon had not come up yet.

“Our next and final stop will be Florida.” Jim said.

“I could have stayed a little longer.” Robert replied.

“I checked the weather for the cabin, it is going to be nice and warm. I have arranged for the pool to be opened by the time we get back. And we know that if the cabin gets warm weather, the studio will be warm too. Based on the emails in our mailbox, we have a multitude of requests for models.”

“Yeah, and I will be having some more discussions with our lawyers. Pornhub is still showing some of our video’s. I want those taken down.” Diana said.

“The everlasting fight against piracy.” Jim said.

They docked with the yacht and walked to the sun deck. Miranda had made sure there were snacks and drinks. They could hear the anchor being raised once the dinghy was stored.

“Looks like Erik is heading out to sea.” Robert said, sitting down with a beer.

The others settled in the lounge chairs and watched how the lights of the Dominican Republic slowly disappeared.

“I could get used to this.” Diana said, sipping her drink, enjoying the warm night.

“We’ve been lucky the yacht was not needed anywhere else, otherwise we might already have been home.”

“Oh, we should have picked something up for the crew.” Linda said.

“Don’t worry, they get paid really well.”

Jim knew that the crew, he had sailed with them before, was being paid well and they enjoyed their jobs. They got to see the world and the occasional ‘weird’ client, like they were, was easy to deal with.

“We’ll be in Florida the day after tomorrow.” Jim said.

“No, tomorrow.” Diana said, a smile on her face.

Jim looked at the clock and it was already past midnight.

“Okay, tomorrow.”

“Well, I know what that means.” Linda said, getting up from her seat.

She walked down to the staterooms.

“Any idea what she meant?” Jim asked Robert, who just shrugged.

About 15 minutes later, Linda returned, dressed in a very sexy black negligee, and holding rope in her hand.

“Come on big boy, time to show what you can do.” She said to Robert with a smile on her face.

With that, she turned around and walked sensually back to the stateroom.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

What a great update. I love the conversation in the taxi, I can just imagine what is oin through the drivers mind. "I could have a cab full of loved up holiday makers, but no, I have the 50 shades of sheeh instead. Just wait till I tell the wife."

This story is always such fun and always fresh. Thank you for sharing.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part. I'm sorry for the taxi-driver (or is this some weird introduction to him into the story?) Seems like one the few where no girl is tied but I liked to have a deeper insight in the psyche of Linda while she is not tied/tying. Keep it up!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Seems like one the few where no girl is tied
Yes, this one was meant to be more soul searching than physical bondage.

Thank you all for the comments, greatly appreciated and I enjoy reading them.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Standing together
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Just confirming, you both understand the story, right?” John Gardner asked the two helpless women.

Liz and Winona both nodded. They had read the script; John was just making sure they knew what the script entailed. The sun was almost starting to set, and the temperature had been nice and warm all day long. Which was good, as the script called for summer clothes. While Liz was dressed in untucked white short sleeved blouse and red tights with black leather Esme boots, Winona wore a more traditional white shorts with a light-yellow tank top. Black sheer pantyhose and yellow Keds completed the picture. Winona was nervous, she had never done something like this before, but when Sheila had asked her if she wanted to do a bondage movie, she had not been sure at first. Only after Sheila explained that John was always looking after his models and Liz, a model that worked with John before, would be there with her, she had agreed.

“Let’s get ready for the final shoot. We’re losing the light, so hurry up. We need to get this shot done, otherwise the next ones are of no use.”

John ordered his small team of 3 people around, making sure that everybody knew what they were doing. Winona was glad that Liz was with her. She had never met Liz Valowski before, but her first impressions of the 25-year-old Russian girl were good. Her smiling light brown eyes and long brown hair did not make her a great beauty, but she was not unattractive either. Together with Winona, the two models made a strange combination that had somehow appealed to John Gardner. They were similar in height, and the native features of Winona contrasted nicely with the East European features of Liz. The dark green eyes of Winona were something that Liz found very beautiful. They had not had time to chat much, as the shoot had taken up all their time.

“Ready for action?” John asked.

Winona and Liz had not much to do in this scene, all they had to do was stand in the middle of the room. The scene was shot at the same factory Linda had met John and where she had hung upside down when thew power went out. This time Liz and Winona were not hanging around. They stood back to back in the middle of a room to the side of the main hall. Steel beams ran along the ceiling, but neither women had figured out what the room was used for. Their arms were spread out above their heads and from a distance they looked like a ‘Y’ character.

“Okay, action.”

Both Liz and Winona whimpered, while a mask man stood in front of them. As with most bondage movies, the story was a lot less important than the bondage, but John always wanted to have at least something of a storyline in his videos. They had been kidnapped and brought here to the factory where they were tied up. The bondage had been extensive. Their hands had been individual balled up in a fist and wrapped up in tape, making it very hard to do anything. Then they had been told to stand back to back and large tie-raps had been used to connect both women together. First each woman had their legs wrapped together by a cable tie at ankles and below and above the knees. The second set of tie-raps on their legs had connected them together at the same spots, but also on their thighs. More cable ties were used at their waist and above and below their breasts. All tie-raps were cinched by smaller versions of the cable ties. Winona’s left arm was connected to Liz’s right arm with the wide cable ties at wrists and elbows. The same was done to the other arms, before these were cinched too with the smaller cable ties.

“Doing good?” John had asked during the process of tying them up, while they moved the cameras around for better angles.

Their arms had been raised and connected at the wrists to an horizontal metal pole, about a meter long, that was connected to a chain, which was looped over a steel beam above them and locked to a hook on the wall. It forced their arms out wide and high at a 45-degree angle. The height had been perfectly calculated, as both women were stretched to the limit, without having to stand on tip toes. The tie raps were tight, but John had not been done yet. Heavy use duct tape was used to wrap each of the cable ties, covering them up. After every cable tie was covered, they had focused on the gag for the women.

“Open wide.” Their captor had told them.

The gag consisted of two cable ties each with a rubber ball on it, connected in the middle by a third cable tie. After pushing the balls in the mouth of the women, the cable tie was tightened, until the ball was tight in their mouth. The strap pulled slightly on the corners of their mouth. The 2-inch balls filled their mouth and made sensible speech impossible, but as with the cable ties around their bodies, their captor was not done and he wrapped the duct tape around their heads, covering their mouths.

“Have fun escaping from that.” Their masked captor had said, before walking away.

The scene they were shooting now was about their captor making the call for the ransom. The ransom was not money, but incriminating photos, and the women were held in exchange for them.

“You have till 10 PM. If the photos are not in my possession by then, I will leave the women alone and you will be responsible for what happens afterwards. Once I have the photos, I will tell you where they are.”

Their captor disconnected the call.

“You better hope they come through. Nobody will find you here if I don’t tell them where you are.”

He walked away, leaving Liz and Winona alone in their predicament. The camera zoomed in on them, covering them from their feet to their hands. The cameraman lingered in front of their faces, recording their distress, which was not hard to fake as their bondage was tight. Finally, after a few more closeups, the camera switched to a wide angle shot and slowly left the room they were in, while keeping the focus on the women.

“Cut.” John called out when the camera could no longer see the women.

Winona wanted to relax but being tied the way she was, that did not really work. Standing back to back with Liz and tightly connected at so many places, each movement she made, even just breathing, was felt by the other woman.

“Great work ladies.” John came up to them.

“Hmmppfff.” Liz said.

“Yes, I will.” John said, as if he understood what Liz was trying to say.

Winona had to grin. She knew the hard part of the job was coming now. The next shot for the movie would be the evening shot when their kidnapper, who was quite handsome according to her, would make the call for the photos, but it had to be dark for that. The sun was only just starting to set, and it would take almost 2 hours before it was dark enough. Nobody started to untie the helpless women, as they had both agreed to staying tied up for the 2 hours. John was paying them a premium, but it meant the video had full continuation, something John really liked.

“We’ll do a few shots every 15 minutes, okay? That way we have some filler material and the viewer will really see that you guys were tied the whole time. That is always a good selling point.” John said.

On paper it had been not such a bad idea. Just 2 hours or less, being tied up. But standing here, arms up and tightly bound and gagged was a different matter. Winona did not know what Liz was thinking and she had no idea how experienced Liz was, but being as tightly tied to this other woman as she was, it was not as easy as she had thought it would be. Movement was almost impossible, relaxing was out of the question and the tape around their heads was so tight, the gag had been pushed deep into their mouth.

“Hmmpppppffff.” Winona sighed.

Liz grinned at the sound. She had worked with John many times before and had experienced some tough bondages while working with him, but she was always surprised as to what he could come up with. Other photographers she worked with always did the same thing, John was very artistic in how his models were tied.

“Time for our 15-minute shots.” John said after a while.

The camera man came in the room and recorded the two females. The sun was shining through the windows, creating shadows in the room, which were great as a timeline indicator, because the shadow crept along the room. The women were moving a little, as much as they could. After a few minutes John indicated that he was satisfied, and the camera man left the room.

“Thank you for doing this.” John said, while standing in front of Winona.

He walked to Liz’s side and told her the same.

“It makes my life a lot easier, having two willing models who want to endure my crazy ideas. I know you might not agree with me, standing here, but you guys look great.”

Liz grinned, which was about all she could do in her current predicament. The cable ties were tight, the tape on top of it felt like overkill to her, she would never have gotten out, but she figured it looked good from John’s perspective. Working with a newbie like Winona was not always fun, but in this case, Liz was pleasantly surprised. She had worked with new models before and sometimes they were whiners, not being able to deal with the situation they were placed in, but Winona had been enthusiastic and seemed to be willing to do what it takes to get the movie done, even if that meant being tightly tied and gagged for over 2 hours. And at least is was not an adult movie, except for the bondage.

“I’ll be back.” John said, leaving the women alone for a moment.

That did not mean they were all alone, there were other members of the crew around, but neither Liz nor Winona could see them. They just stood there, hands pulled up high, waiting for it to go dark. The 15-minute shots John was doing provided a little break, something to look forward to. But time still went by slow. It almost felt like their bonds were getting tighter. They knew it was not the case, but their bodies were reacting to standing around.

“Almost there.” John remarked, looking at the light in the room.

Both women let out a sigh, which made John laugh.

“It might be dark soon we’re not done yet.” He added, which resulted in a groan from the prisoners.

Luckily, it got a dark a bit sooner than expected and John was able to set up for the last scenes. First, they had to shoot the scene of the kidnapper calling for the photos. John had their kidnapper walk around them with a flashlight while he was on the phone.

“What do you mean you don’t have them? You know what is going to happen to these women here?”

Right on queue both Liz and Winona made pleading sounds in their gags.

“Okay, if that is how you are going to play this, I will have to keep up on my end of the bargain. Say bye girls.”

Their kidnapper held the phone up and both Liz and Winona made as much noise as possible in their gags. They fought their bonds, but that just meant they were making very little movement.

“This is on you.” Their masked kidnapper said on to the phone, before disconnecting the fake call.

He looked at the helpless women.

“Sorry girls. This one is not on me. Hope somebody finds you.”

With those words he walked out of the room, leaving Winona and Liz helpless in the darkened room. As instructed, they tried to make as much noise as they could, calling out to the kidnapper to come back and release them, but he never did. After a while, the camera was using its low light mode, both women calmed down, waiting for things to come.

“Cut.” John said, standing behind the camera man.

It was hard to see in the darkness in the room. A flashlight turned on and walked in front of Liz.

“How about I pay you a little extra and we’ll wait for daylight to come? It is only 7 hours from now. That would be a great ending. Any objections, come on, speak up?” John said, grinning.

The women were tied so tight together, they could not even shake their heads.

“No objections? Okay, we’ll see you around 5 AM. We’ll be grabbing something to eat, don’t go anywhere.”

To their surprise he walked out of the room, leaving them standing tightly tied and helpless. Several minutes later they heard a car start and drive away. Both Liz and Winona screamed in their gags, but nobody reacted. Minutes went by, but nobody came to their rescue. Liz had John play games on her before, but never like this. Seven hours of this was not what she wanted.

“Hmmpppfff?” Winona said.

Liz could not answer, their gags were way to tight to have a conversation. Liz could feel Winona struggle, and Winona could feel Liz’s movements, but neither could escape. Winona felt scared, she did not want to be in this position for 7 more hours, they already had been tied for 3, but both women knew that escape was impossible and if John were not releasing them, they would still be standing here in this spot in 7 hours.

“You did not think I was serious, did you?” John’s voice came from the opening to the main area.

He had been watching the women for the last 15 minutes. Since it got dark earlier than he expected, thanks to some cloud cover, they had been tied less time than he had expected, hence he played a joke on the women.

“Time to let you out.” He said, turning on a bright light.

It took 20 minutes to release them and as a treat, John took them out for dinner afterwards to celebrate Winona’s first bondage movie.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice change of atmosphere. It seems like the crew slowly returns to their home base. Will they meet up will all those old characters?

Kinda curious, but I think you just described your ideal bondage movie. Is that correct?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Kinda curious, but I think you just described your ideal bondage movie. Is that correct?
I think many of the scenes depicted in this story are my favorites, this chapter had many of the elements that make a bondage scene work for me.

It is fun to come up with a new scene every time and keep the story fresh, as there is only so many positions somebody can be tied in. And when there are three stories running at the same time, it is very easy to slip into writing a similar chapter for all stories, so I try not to do that.

And well spotted, I am preparing for the crew to return to their base and bringing back some of the characters I used before.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic