Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

nice update. can't wait for the festivities to begin.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great to see you back [mention]slackywacky[/mention] and I hope all is well in your world. Thanks for yet another great update. Keep going this tale amongst others like “hitchhiker” and [mention]wolfman[/mention] ’s “revelation are why I make my way here whenever I can
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice! If Jim would sell this as a movie, he would make millions. So many tied ladies! Keep it up!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> If Jim would sell this as a movie, he would make millions

Not sure Amazon, Netflix or any of the others would turn it into a series. But I am open for offers :lol:
Thank you all for your kind comments. And now, not wanting to keep you in suspense any longer, here's the next chapter...

Reacquainting
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You have a nice place here, Jim.” Brianna said after he had given her a guided tour of the barns. “Those cells will come in handy.”

“They do. Great of you to come for the wedding. I assume Linda does not know you are here?”

“No, I did not tell her. I figured she would find out fast enough when she gets here. Just like Diana did.”

They walked back from the barn to the main cabin.

“I like your studio and the pool; I might have to install a pool at my place.” Brianna said.

Jim grinned.

“It does not see very much use in the winter around here, although I thought about turning it into a skating rink.”

The camper Brianna had come in passed them, with Mike at the wheel. He was parking the large vehicle at the rear of the buildings where they had created a temporary campground. Briana and Jim kept walking.

“Welcome to our small abode.” Jim said, opening the door to the main cabin.

Brianna walked in and looked around. On the ground floor there was a large living room with a fireplace and a half open kitchen. A wooden stair let to a balcony, which gave access to four bedrooms, each with ensuite bathroom. There was a comfortable seating area in front of the fireplace with an expensive multi-media center opposite the large couch. She also noticed the computer systems along one of the walls.

“Very nice, Diana’s father had good taste.” Brianna said.

Jim had connected with Brianna a couple of times since they visited France, mostly for business dealings, but they had talked about their personal lives too. The dominatrix was just good at being in control, she was also a good listener and had a knack for asking the right questions, which made people open up to her. It had not been much different for Jim.

“I assume you do not have a few storage silos build in?” She grinned.

Jim remembered the storage areas in the ceiling where Brianna had stored Diana and Linda during their visit in France. Both women had endured about an hour of being locked in them and they both agreed that it was scary.

“No, I thought about it, but have not worked out yet how to do it. I can’t go down, the ground is pure rock underneath the barn, so maybe I should raise the roof on the barn.”

“I’ve seen grown man break down after spending time in there.” Brianna said.

Wendy and Diana were both on the phone, making last arrangements for the wedding. Sheila was in the kitchen. With all the guests coming, organizing everything had turned into a logistical nightmare, but they trusted their planning and with the weather forecast being nice for the next few days, that factor was at least behaving.

“Can I come in?” An unfamiliar voice came from the front door.

“Jonathan, good to see you.” Diana said, looking up from what she was writing.

They had met Jonathan in the winter, when he was a camera man for a documentary that was shot at the cabin and surrounding areas. Jim and Diana had discussed doing the photography and videography themselves, but that would have meant they would not be in the picture, so they had reached out to Jonathan, who had impressed them all with his work.

“How are you?” Jim asked, walking up to Jonathan and greeting him.

“I’m doing rather good. Busy as hell, but I was glad to make time for Linda and Robert.”

Diana introduced everybody to him.

“Please forgive me, I am terrible with names, so you might have to tell me a few more times.” He joked.

He looked at Jim after being introduced to Brianna.

“Is she one like Cat?” He softly asked.

Jim laughed. The director of the documentary shoot they had done, Catherine Weber, had turned out to be a budding dominatrix.

“Yes, Brianna is a dominatrix.”

“You can tell, they have a certain way of radiating their power over other people.”

Brianna grinned and nodded. She was aware how she influenced other people.

“It would have been interesting to meet this Cat.” She said.

“Unfortunately, she could not make it, she is in Africa for another documentary.” Johnathan said.

“I thought Daphne was coming too?” Diana said.

“She did, but she saw two naked, bound and gagged young ladies being brought from a camper to the barn by a man and went to investigate. I would not be surprised if she is already bound and gagged herself.”

“That must have been Tammy and Sammy. Mike was going to bring them to the barn.” Brianna said. “I suspect that Daphne is submissive?”

Jim nodded.

“She did spend 24 hours in bondage when we were here past winter.” Jonathan added.

“I have a room for you in the guesthouse. Same one you stayed in last time.” Diana said to Jonathan. “You can store your equipment in the studio as we need all the rooms this time around. You know the way.”

“Sounds good. I’ll better unpack the car.” He said.

“And we will check on Daphne, Sammy and Tammy.” Jim said, looking at Brianna, who nodded in agreement.

Just as they headed for the rear door, Mike entered.

“The ladies are all in the barn. They are not going anywhere.” He said with a big smile on his face.

“We’re just going to check up on them. Thank you.” Jim replied.

He held the door open for Brianna.

“Can I come?” Wendy asked.

“Why are you asking?” Jim laughed. “You practically live here more than us.”

Wendy took care of the property when Jim and Diana were away. He noticed how Wendy looked at Brianna and laughed some more.

“She won’t bite.” He said to Wendy.

“At least not much.” Brianna added, smiling at Wendy.

It seemed to relax the game warden. It was funny to see, Jim thought, how everybody reacted to Brianna. The woman was not even dressed like a dominatrix, being in jeans and a blouse, and most other women in the house reacted differently from when she was not in the room.

“Who are Sammy and Tammy?” Wendy asked while they walked to the barn.

Nor Brianna or Jim answered immediately. Jim opened the barn door and ushered Brianna and Wendy into the building. Both cell doors were closed and locked. Looking in the first cell, he recognized Daphne. In the other cell he recognized Sammy and Tammy.

“Meet Tammy and Sammy.” Brianna said to Wendy. “They live with me.”

“As slaves?” Wendy asked, looking at the two young women. It was easy to see they were sisters.

“No, as servants, not as slaves, but that does not mean they don’t get restrained at times. They are free to leave me any time they want. I pay them wages, I feed them, I clothes them, at least sometimes, and I school them.”

Both girls were naked and cuffed at hands and feet. When they heard their mistress talk, they assumed their submissive positions, sitting on their knees, looking down.

“They are well trained.” Jim grinned.

“They know they get punished if they would behave differently.” Brianna said.

“Looks like Daphne didn’t take long to get tied up.” Wendy said, looking into the other cell.

Daphne, the CBS sound technician, was on the floor in the cell. Ropes circled her arms at wrists and elbows, her legs tied at ankles and knees and Mike had tied her into a reasonably tight hogtie. Dressed in bright red shorts and a black blouse, she looked good. Having her arms tied behind her back, with her elbows together, pushed her breasts out and the thin fabric had difficulty to contain them. She was not gagged but did not speak.

“Hmmm, this one shows potential.” Brianna said, looking down at the helpless woman. “She knows not to talk when she is not spoken to. How old is she?”

“23 or 24.” Jim said.

“You can speak.” Brianna told Daphne.

“24, mistress, my birthday was a week ago.”

As had Tammy and Sammy, Daphne kept her eyes down.

“We’ll have to give you a birthday present.” Jim said.

“I have something in mind.” Brianna said. “We’ll come back for her later. I have the keys for the cuffs for Tammy and Sammy. They can get dressed and help with the cooking. It looks like everybody is busy, so that is something they can do.”

“And they are good cooks, I remember.” Jim said.

Brianna gave the keys to Wendy.

“You can take care of them. Their clothes are in the RV. Jim and I have other things to discuss. Let me know if they did not behave.”

“Yes, madam.” Wendy said, which got her a look from Brianna.

“You can call me Brianna, as long as we’re not playing.” She grinned. “And we will definitely play at some point in time. You are cute.”

With those words she turned away and walked out of the barn, Jim on her heels.

“Let’s get you unlocked, shall we?” Wendy said, opening the cell door for the cell that had Tammy and Sammy in it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really like this chapter, the embedding of characters is well done. Brianna is like a shark moving amongst fish, looking for her next meal.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]wolfman[/mention] couldn’t have worded it better. And it is of course great to see some of the old characters making a return for the wedding. Let’s hope even after the wedding this tale runs for a long time to come.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I suppose, I have nothing to add to [mention]wolfman[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] so I´ll keep it brief :) This chapter was indeed light on the bondage side of things, but to see, old and new friends of Bride an Groom was very good :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for commenting, even when the story is not that heavy on bondage for a change. We'll rectify that soon, as the next chapter is below.

Almost time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Happy belated birthday to you, happy belated birthday to you. Happy belated birthday dear Daphne, happy belated birthday to you.”

It was a belated birthday indeed, as it had been her 24th birthday a week ago, but that did not matter. The fact that they did not have a birthday cake was also not a problem, there was enough booze at the cabin to celebrate 20 birthdays, or a wedding, and everybody found it a great substitution for a birthday cake. The birthday girl herself was not drinking or singing for that matter. The ballgag in her mouth might have something to do with that.

“Interesting concept.” Sandra said, looking at Daphne.

They had not even officially met. Linda, Robert, Steve, Sandra, and Sharon had only arrived 30 minutes ago and when they got to the cabin, they had first unpacked and settled in, before they came out for the BBQ Jim had organized.

“This way she is still part of the party.” Brianna stated.

It had been fun to watch Linda’s reaction when she discovered that Brianna was at the cabin. She had not seen Brianna at first, but she did see Sammy, or Tammy, she still could not get them apart. They were helping with the food for the BBQ. When she asked Diana about it, she confirmed that Brianna was here for the wedding.

“Wow, all the way from France just for me.” Linda said, impressed.

It had not taken long before Brianna and Linda reacquainted. During the events in Munich, they had worked together, and Linda was obviously less timid in the presence of the dominatrix than Diana was.

“There is the bride to be.” Brianna said when she saw Linda.

They hugged and kissed.

“You look good, Linda.”

“You too, Brianna, oh, sorry, you too, mistress.” Linda grinned. “Thank you for coming all the way from France.”

“My pleasure. It is great to see you all. And it is fun to tease Diana.”

“You left an impression on her.” Linda laughed.

When they all got together at the swimming pool area, they found Daphne was already present. She had been wrapped up in one of the hammocks that were standing around the swimming pool. It was a single person hammock made of netting and Daphne had been sealed inside by a rope that connected both sides together. If you looked more closely, you could notice that Daphne was a little more restrained than just the rope holding the hammock around her. Each of her wrist’s had been tied to her upper thighs, keeping her hands to her side. A ballgag was stuffed in her mouth, keeping her from talking.

“I see you have been busy.” Linda said to Brianna when she noticed the helpless woman.

“She is definitely a sub.” Brianna said. “She enjoys being on display, so I gave her the opportunity.”

Jim and Robert took care of the meat, Tammy and Sammy took care of the rest of the meal. Both were causal dressed in shorts and bikini tops. They seem to be enjoying themselves. Brianna noticed Linda looking at the girls.

“They never been to North America before, so it was an easy decision to take them along. Yolinda stayed behind and looks after the place.” Brianna told Linda. “We’re flying back to Paris from Vancouver, I want them to see the coast, so we’ll take route 101.”

“Seeing the Rockies and the Oregon coast. Nice trip. No Disneyland?” Sandra asked while they were looking at Daphne.

“We have a Disney World in Paris. They have been there a couple of times, so when I asked them if they wanted to go to Disneyland, they said no.”

“I have been to both.” Sandra said.” There not that much different. So, I can understand their reasoning.”

They accepted a plate with a good-looking steak and filled up on vegetables and pasta at the like a buffet laid out table. With the steaks coming of the large BBQ in rapid succession, most people settled down at the outside bar or the tables Jim and Diana had set up. The barn was also in use, but most people hung around the pool area. Diana and Jim did not often have this many people over, so they had rented some extra tables and chairs. The wedding had required extra furniture anyway, so adding a few tables and chairs had been a no brainer.

“I hope the weather stays like this.” Robert said when he came looking for Linda.

“Yes. The forecast looks good.” Linda replied, kissing her husband to be.

“How are you, Brianna?” Robert asked.

The exchanged pleasantries. When they were in Paris, Brianna had teased Robert several times, but it was all good natured.

“In less than 48 hours this gorgeous woman will be my bride. I am a happy man.” He said, standing behind Linda, holding his arms around her waist.

“I’ll toast to that.” Sandra said, raising her glass.

Other people joined in the toast. By the time the BBQ was turned off, everybody had met, and they mingled. Even Daphne was released from the hammock. Diana, Wendy, Sammy, and Tammy had taken care of the dishes and Jim had turned on the sound system in the barn. The sun had set and the party lights they had strung up lit up the pool area and the barn.

“Brianna?” Linda asked the dominatrix when they were standing alone for a moment some time later.

“Yes, Linda?”

After Linda indicated that Brianna should follow her, they walked to the side of the studio building, away from the main area.

“Could you help me out? I want to surprise Robert tonight by being tied up for him, but I also want it to be something that I could never have done on my own.”

“Sure. When?”

“How about now?” Linda asked.

Brianna grinned.

“Glad you know what you want. Anything specific?”

“Yeah, spreadeagled to our bed upstairs.” Linda replied.

“Lead the way.” Brianna stated.

Both women walked without anybody noticing them to the main cabin. When they were at the cabin, Robert and Linda used one of the bedrooms in the main building. Walking up the stairs, Linda felt nervous. Not for what they were about to do, being tied up was nothing special for her, but getting married made her nervous. Not that she had doubts, she wanted this with all her heart, as she loved Robert with all her heart. It was just that everybody made it such a big event and she did not want to disappoint the people around her.

“You were married, weren’t you?” She asked Brianna when they walked into the room that was Roberts and hers.

“Yes. Feeling nervous?”

Linda nodded.

“Don’t worry. Knowing you, you would not have agreed to marry Robert if you did not think you were made for each other, which you are.”

“I’m not worried about that, just worried about the event.”

“You are the bride, there is not much to worry about. Leave that to Diana and the rest of us. You enjoy that special day.”

Linda grinned at what Brianna said.

“You are right.”

“Now strip.” Brianna said in her dominatrix voice.

“I bought something special for him for tonight. It might not be the last night of our unmarried existence, it is close enough. And tomorrow night we’re supposed to be separate anyway.” Linda said, while changing into a fancy looking negligee.

The deep blue contrasted with her skin. It barely covered her body, but that was the goal. The baby doll negligee was made of sheer lace and was very see through, with a crisscross back.

“Nice.” Brianna said after Linda had put it on.

Linda grinned and laid down on the bed. The covers and pillows were gone, put to the side. Luckily, or probably planned by Jim and Diana, the bed was a four-poster bed, so tying Linda to it was simple. It did not take long, and Linda was spreadeagled on the bed, all ropes pulled tight, taking away her movements.

“Open up.”

The ballgag, another deep blue colored item, was custom made for Linda. She had found a great store on Etsy and had ordered up some stuff that Robert had not seen yet. The negligee also came from Etsy.

“Nice fit.” Brianna stated when the ball popped behind Linda’s teeth.

With her prisoner helpless, Brianna added more ropes, fixing Linda to the bed. From her waist, ropes ran to the sides of the bed, keeping her still in the middle of the bed. The last few ropes were used to fix her wrists and ankles better to the bed, removing the last slim chance Linda had to get out. Brianna had mode sure that all knots were out of reach.

“Okay?” Brianna said, looking down on the helpless blond.

Linda just nodded. It felt good and she could not wait for Robert to find her.

“I’ll let him know where you are, okay?” Brianna said to Linda.

She nodded again.

“But it might be a while before I tell him.” Brianna said, a big smile on her face. “Maybe I’ll come by first and have some fun with you in a while. Nobody knows you are here but me.”

Linda fought her bonds, but she was helpless. If Brianna wanted to do something to her, there was truly little she could do to resist. With a sigh Linda watched the French woman leave the bedroom, turning off the lights and closing the door behind her. Leaving Linda waiting and wanting on the bed.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a wonderful update as always. And an even more wonderful surprise for Robert. Let’s hope he enjoys his helpless lover and soon to be wife. While the other ladies get to enjoy some helplessness of their own.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed a beautiful Update 😀 Robert surely will enjoy his present waiting for him!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Robert surely will enjoy his present waiting for him!
There might be some twists and turns before he will get his prize ;)
But you will have to wait for the next update.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another delightful addition to this epic masterpiece. Nothing ever feels forced or just for show, it just effortlessly flows.

Bravo
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great chapter! When you let Linda alone, I had to double check whether Linda was not blindfolded. Then you had set-up the classic question who had violated the bride. But, with so many characters, much more is possible. I am curious who will be the next to tie someone in a creative way. Kep it up!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sorry for the delay in posting. Life got in the way...

Less dominating

“Robert, can I have another drink?” Brianna asked, walking up to the groom to be.

Most people had settled down around the pool area. The warm evening helped, but they could always go to the barn if needed.

“Sure, Red wine?”

“Yes, it is not as good as our French wine, but not bad.” Brianna stated.

Robert had to laugh. The wine they had bought came from California and was indeed “not bad” as Brianna had stated, but he knew that French people preferred French wine.

“Excuse me, can I ask you a question?” A voice behind Brianna asked.

She turned towards the speaker and found Gayathri, or Gaya as everybody called her, standing next to Vivian, both looking at the tall dominatrix.

“Sure, you can.” She said, focusing on both women, a friendly smile on her face.

Robert handed Brianna another glass of wine. Gaya looked nervously at Vivian, before asking her question.

“You enjoy being a dominatrix?”

Brianna smiled. It was a question she got asked often. She explained it to both young women as good as she could. Both Gaya and Vivian had only met Linda and the others during the hen night, and they had truly little experience with the games that were played by the group that had invited them.

“Do you ever get tied up?” Vivian asked.

“Occasionally, but I found most people do not know how to tie somebody up.” Brianna answered.

“Although most people here do know how to do restrain somebody.” Robert stated.

Brianna nodded.

“Yes, but that is because you have been either doing the tying up or you experienced being tied up.”

“You think that we don’t know how to tie somebody up?” Vivian asked.

Brianna could see that the young woman was slightly offended, and she figured that she could probably get some fun out of this conversation.

“How about we make a bet. I let you tie me up, just the two of you, and if I escape, which I probably will, I get to tie the two of you up and keep you tied up as long as I want.”

“Only if we can keep you tied up as long as we want if you do not escape.” Vivian said.

Gaya gave her a look. It told Brianna that at least the young woman was not 100% sure of her capabilities.

“Come on, Gaya, it will not come to that, we will be doing a good job and this mistress here will be our prisoner.”

That seemed to sway Gaya’s opinion and she nodded. Brianna smiled. Lots of people had thought they could tie her up and failed, she figured the two young women would probably end up being tied up soon.

“Okay. But where are we doing this?”

“Maybe I can assist.” Robert said. “The studio building, the one right behind you, is empty. Jonathan has some equipment in there, but that is it. You will find all kinds of materials to restrain somebody in there too.”

“Lead the way.” Brianna said to both girls.

They walked to the side door and entered the building. As Robert had said, there were some cases being stored in the building, but that only took up a small amount of the space. It was a typical studio, backgrounds, lights, props, all were present. The thing that made it less of a regular studio was the wall with ropes, gags and other materials to restrain somebody.

“Oh wow.” Gaya said, looking at all the items on the wall.

She picked up a set of cuffs, a set that was based on the middle ages, heavy thick metal. Not something you escaped from.

“Rope only.” Brianna said, seeing how the girls focused on the chains and cuffs.

“Sure.” Vivian said, grabbing a coil of rope from a hook.

After putting her wine glass down, Brianna held her hands out in front of her. Vivian started wrapping the rope tightly around Brianna’s wrists. There was no cinching, just several wraps of rope and a knot. At least the knot was not placed in a spot where Brianna could have reached it with her mouth. Gaya wrapped a rope around the waist of the dominatrix, circling both Brianna’s upper body and her bound arms. Again, there was no cinching.

“Have you ever tied somebody up?” Brianna asked.

“No, not me.” Gaya answered.

“Me neither.” Vivian said.

“I figured that.”

“Why? Are we doing that bad a job?” Vivian asked, looking at the tall woman who stood there with her hands tied in front, looking as if nothing weird was going on.

With a smile on her face, Brianna turned around, showing her back to the women and a minute later the rope around her waist dropped on the floor, followed by the rope that was used to tie her hands.

“Okay, maybe we did do a bad job.” Gaya said.

“It is not a bad job; it is just not good enough to keep somebody experienced in restraining people from getting loose. You want to try again?”

Both Vivian and Gaya nodded, and they picked up the ropes that Brianna had dropped on the ground.

“Maybe this time, do it behind my back.” Brianna stated, turning around again and holding her hands crossed behind her back.

She felt the rope being wrapped around her wrists, still very tight, but she did not speak up. The rope went in all directions and was tied off.

“How’s that?” Gaya asked.

Turning back to facing the young women, Brianna worked on the ropes. Vivian had been careful to place the knot away from her prying fingers, but she had not thought about the fact that Brianna could twist her wrists a bit and therefore she was still able to get to it. After some shaking her wrists, she was free of the rope.

“Not bad, not good enough, yet.” She smiled. “Want to try again?”

The girls looked embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, most people don’t know how to tie somebody, and I am rather good at escaping. Even when we would use something more difficult, like those cuffs.”

“You can escape from those?” Gaya asked, looking in wonder at Brianna.

“Sometimes. Let’s see if I can do it this time.”

Brianna wondered what she had gotten herself into, as there was a lot of cuffs and chains on the wall.

“Time to find out.” She thought, completely forgetting that Linda was tied to the bed in the cabin and she had not told Robert yet.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Life does that. Welcome back. I would not have guessed that Brianna would do this. Can I venture now that Brianna will get stuck and hence Linda will get stuck?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Brienna gets carried away :) That means, Linda will have to wait a little longer :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good to see you return. As usual, a good cliffhanger at the end.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Cuffs are a different game ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Not again…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh crap.” Alicia said when the lights on the police cruiser behind her turned on.

The blue and red flashing lights lit up the evening.

“Did you speed?” Kyleigh asked, looking back at the police car.

“No, I was doing exactly the speed limit. Maybe I got a broken light or something like that.”

It was just after 8 PM on a beautiful Thursday evening and Alicia and Kyleigh were on their way back to their dorm after some shopping. They planned on going to Linda’s wedding this weekend and both had stated they had ‘nothing to wear’. Which was not true, but it was a good excuse to go shopping.

“I’ll better pull over.” Alicia sighed.

The two students were still friends, even after Alicia kept Kyleigh prisoner for several days in the same room Linda had been locked up in. It probably had brought them closer together. Alicia had feared that she might have lost her friendship, but Kyleigh had understood that what Alicia had done was all part of the study and the roommates had stuck together.

“There’s a spot.”

There was a slight widening of the road, allowing the car to stop off the side of the road. The police cruiser followed close behind, the bright light casting constantly moving shadows in the girl’s car. Turning off the engine, the two students waited patiently for the officer to approach them. After turning her window down, Alicia kept her hands on her steering wheel, clearly visible for the officer.

“Good evening, you have a broken taillight, and you were speeding.”

“I don’t think I was speeding officer.” Alicia said.

She could not get a good look at the policeman standing next to the car.

“If you step out of the car, I will show you the taillight.”

Opening the door, Alicia got out of the car, straightened her dark blue blouse, and walked to the rear of her twelve-year-old Honda Civic. She was dressed in the blouse and tights, a bright yellow set with black patterns on them. It would not have been the first time a light had burned out; she even carried a spare set of bulbs in the car. When she got out, she noticed the second policeman, who was heading for Kyleigh’s side of the car.

“Please step out of the car, miss.” He told Kyleigh.

Kyleigh was similar dressed, green blouse and black tights, along with similar sneakers. She looked at the officer at her side of the car. Both faces of the officers were hard to see as they wore dark sunglasses and baseball type caps. Only the bottom half of their faces were visible.

“Left, or right?” Alicia asked.

“The right one, miss.”

The road they were on was deserted, there was currently no other traffic. Because they wanted something special, they had decided to drive to the outlet stores, but that meant they had to go to the other side of town and the ring road was the quickest way to travel. Alicia looked at the light, but it did not seem broken in any way.

“It does not look broken to me.” She said.

She noticed that Kyleigh was being cuffed with plastic cuffs.

“Why are you arresting her?” She asked.

She had not paid attention or had been listening to what the other officer might have said, as she had focused on the rear of the car. Now that she saw her roommate being cuffed, she wondered what had happened.

“Please stand still.” The officer, who was standing behind her, said.

“What did I do?” She turned around, noticing that he also had a set of plastic cuffs in his hand. “Why are we being arrested?”

“Don’t resist and you won’t get hurt.” The officer told her. “Turn around.”

“What are you doing?” Kyleigh said when the officer that cuffed her, searched her, running his hands over her body, paying a little more attention than professionalism required to her breasts and butt.

Alicia looked at her friend, until she felt her arms being grabbed and before she could resist, she felt the cuffs being applied to her wrists behind her back. She was pushed against the rear of her car, bend at the waist, leaning on the trunk, while the officer searched her.

“He, shouldn’t you get a female office to do that?” She spoke up.

The office did not stop. Alicia could hear another car pull up next to her, but since was being pushed down on the trunk of her car, she could not see who it was. When the officer was done searching her, a second pair of plastic cuffs was applied to her wrists, which Alicia thought was overkill, since she would not have been able to break the first pair.

“Hold still.” The officer told her.

Alicia wondered what was going on as she felt a tie-rap being applied to her elbows, pulling them close together.

“Auw. What are you doing?” She started to resist, but the officer pressed her down hard.

“I told you not to resist.” He said sternly.

Overcome by fear, she did not even notice that her legs were also strapped up with tie-raps. The officer applied the strong plastic ties around her ankles and just above her knees. After tying her legs, he pulled her upright. She could now see the black unmarked Chevrolet Suburban with dark tinted windows standing next to her car, the rear hatch of the car open.

“What are you doing?”

Instead of getting an answer, she was lifted and not too gently placed in the rear of the unmarked car. Kyleigh was also brought to the car and dumped next to Alicia. She could see that her roommate was in the same position as she, arms and legs strapped tight. The plastic cuffs had been applied tight and they were hurting.

“What is this?” Alicia asked.

“Let us go.” Kyleigh shouted.

Both women fought their bonds, but the strong plastic was way to strong to break. It was useless, but they both tried. First Alicia was flipped on her stomach and a tie-rap was used to hogtie her, before Kyleigh experienced the same, leaving both women helplessly lying in the rear of the car.

“Please, let us go.” Alicia pleaded with the two officers, but neither reacted.

If this was a real arrest, it was by far the weirdest Alicia had ever experienced. Why were they being transferred to this car, instead of being placed in the police cruiser, and why all the restraints?

“All good, boss.” One of the officers said. “We’ll take care of the car.”

“Okay, sounds good. Thank you, gentlemen. As always it is a pleasure working with you.”

The rear door closed automatically.

“Let us go, please.” Alicia tried again.

The person in the front of the car laughed.

“I have no intention of letting you go again.” The male voice said.

The sound of the voice gave Alicia goosebumps. She had heard this voice before, and it was not a voice she wanted to hear again. It had been the voice of the man in control when she and Linda got kidnapped from the University. Tears started in her eyes and she started to cry.

“Oh no, please no.” Alicia softly said.

The dark tinted windows made it hard to see, but Kyleigh could hear how her friend started to cry, but she had no idea why, other than the fact that they were restrained in the back of a car.

“What’s happening?” She asked Alicia.

“Don’t worry, you will soon find out.” The male voice from the front said, before the car started to drive away.

The two helpless women in the back of the car had no idea where they were going or what was going to happen to them.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That change of scene was unexpected. I forgot that the dude, who kidnapped Alicia and Linda was still out there. This is definitly a change of atmosphere - makes the story more sinister.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good plottwist, but it is a little scary. How could he have tracked down the girls?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I can't guess where you are going with this. Enjoying it very much. Wonderful turn of events.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great twist and set up for things to get all the more intriguing and unsettled at the wedding. But then I recall a certain groom was going to speak to his connections so maybe it will all blow up and set the scene for a very special wedding indeed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago What a great twist and set up for things to get all the more intriguing and unsettled at the wedding. But then I recall a certain groom was going to speak to his connections so maybe it will all blow up and set the scene for a very special wedding indeed
My hope too :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Dun dun dun!! Very thrilling turn of events! When the “cops” were acting funny, I thought for sure it was another prank. That just goes to show you still have an idea or fifty left in this story. Great work as always!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic