Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice change of scenery :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Time zone blues

It had been difficult to get to sleep, Linda found, because her body was not used to the time difference yet. She went to bed at eleven but found herself still awake around two in the morning. Even the drinks they had that evening did not help, but when she went to the living area of their quarters, she noticed she was not the only one, as Diana was watching television, while Robert was sitting at the desk working. Robert was still in the clothes he had worn that evening, while Diana was sitting on the couch dressed in a nightgown.

Linda had taken revenge on him earlier, when Steve had asked them if Linda and Robert wanted separate rooms or if they would share. She had told him separate rooms, sticking her tongue out to Robert when she said it, which made everybody laugh.

Diana looked up from the television as Linda enters the room, dressed in a long t-shirt with her hair hanging loose.

“Can’t sleep either?” She asks.

“No, the time difference is playing up.”

They had discussed their plans for the shoots after supper. Steve told them they could use any of the areas of the castle, including the area of the dungeon that was included in the tours, but he asked them to make sure they finished before the tours entered the areas.

“I don’t mind if you want to pose during the tours, like Sharon did, but it needs to be authentic and no nudity.” He told them, before retreating to his private quarters.

Sharon left at the same time, she would be back in the morning and their butler had come in one last time before he wished them good night. He informed them that breakfast would be available as of nine o’clock in the morning.

“What are you up to, Robert?” Linda asked while walking over to him.

He was sitting at the computer desk busily typing in commands.

“I’m setting up the links with the web site and our computers at home. We had some problems getting connected, but British Telecom helped us out and now all is working as expected.”

“Want to help me unpack the materials we had delivered?”

“Sounds like a good plan.” Linda answered the question from Diana.

Both women started unpacking boxes with materials that the leather company shipped to the castle earlier and had been stored along a wall. Linda looked surprised at all the stuff that came out of the boxes. Leather belts in all different sizes and colors, single gloves, helmets, leather clothing, all kind of different gags and some items she could not even place.

“Wow, how long to they expect us to be here? It will take a while to use this.” Linda remarked.

“We don’t have to use it all. They just shipped everything they had, so we would have everything required for the shoots.”

“What is this?” Linda asked, while holding up a bundle of straps that all attached.

“Here, let me show you.” Robert came up to them and took the bundle of leather from Linda. “Turn around, please.”

Linda turned her back towards Robert, who buckled one of the shorter and wider straps around Linda’s neck. One of the longer straps hung down her back, another one down her front. At regular intervals there were more straps attached to the one running down her front. Robert took some smaller straps from the table, where Linda and Diana had been laying out the content of the boxes.

“Put your hands behind your back, please.” He asked Linda, who responded promptly.

She felt leather wrap around her wrists pulling them together and moments later, the same happened to her elbows. Robert took the straps that were hanging down her front, just above her breasts and pulled them around her body. He buckled them behind her back. The straps below her breasts and around her middle and hips followed soon after.

“Okay, I get it.” Linda stated when Robert pulled the long strap between her legs and attached it to the strap hanging down her back, threading it through the strap around her wrists. Linda giggled when he tightened the strap.

“Here Robert, I think this belongs to it.” Diana handed him a trainer ballgag with a bright yellow ball.

Linda looked at the many straps in his hands and tried to turn away. Robert grinned and grabbed her with his free hand. With Linda restrained, it was not too hard to control her, and she only put up a mock fight.

“Open up, please.” He said, while holding the ball in front of her mouth.

She clamped her lips shut, while smiling. Robert started to tickle her and that made her laugh. When she opened her mouth, he pushed the ball in. It was a bigger than usual and Robert had to push and pry a bit to get it in her mouth. Linda grunted and gave him a dirty look, which did not stop Robert from pushing the ball in as far as it would go. Linda’s mouth had to stay wide open and she could already feel a dull aching start in her jaw. Robert finished by tightening all the straps around her head. When he was done, he tickled her a little more, making her squeal.

“Want these too?” Diana asked him, handing him more straps.

Linda tried to run away again, but Robert held on and pushed her down on the floor. With ease, he strapped the leather belts around Linda’s ankles and knees. With the last strap that Diana gave him, he hogtied her, pulling her ankles all the way to her wrists. Linda groaned, but all wrapped up, there was nothing she could do. She could feel the back of her feet with her hands. The hogtie position she was in was very restrictive and did not allow her much movement, but even the little movement she had was about to be minimized.

“I think you missed one.” Diana told him, while walking up to Linda.

She kneeled down next to Linda, who was looking at her with large eyes, wondering what she was up to now. She found out soon enough, as Linda connected the D-ring on top of the straps of her gag to the strap around her elbows, forcing her head up. She grunted when Linda placed a hand on her forehead, pushed her head back and tightened the strap even more, forcing her head up even higher.

“That should do it.” She said, while getting up and looking at the bound and gagged female on the floor in front of her.

Linda tried to get comfortable, but with her head pulled back, her elbows crushed behind her back and the tight hogtie, it was not easy. She grunted and moved around as much as she could, try to find a position that was somewhat comfortable. At least the leather belts were more comfortable than ropes, but she was still in a strained position with her head pulled back. It also made swallowing very difficult and she started drooling quick. Diana and Robert went on unpacking the rest of the material, while every once in a while, teasing or tickling the helpless female on the floor.

“This will require some time and careful planning.” Robert stated after opening the last box. “There is a lot of equipment here.”

“Yep, and that is the reason why we planned on being here for a week. Tomorrow we should see two more models arriving. Jim hired them from a local agency. Unfortunately, one of them has never done bondage modeling before, so that could be interesting.”

“We’ll soon know what she can take.” Robert answered.

They stacked all the leather equipment along the wall, so they could easily get to it when needed during a shoot, and they cleaned up all the cardboard.

“I think I’m going to try to get some sleep again.” Diana stated, while tickling Linda one last time. “Don’t forget to clean up this package.” She told Robert.

“Don’t worry; I’ll put it in storage for now.”

Diana left the room and Jim turned his attention for a short while back to the computers on the desk, before walking over to Linda, who was patiently waiting on the floor. Robert noticed a stream of drool running from the gag, along Linda’s chin to the ground. Linda looked embarrassed, but she knew that she could not help it. The large gag prevented her from swallowing and the drool went the only way it could, down her chin and onto the floor.

“I have to clean this up I presume.” He said, while getting some tissues.

Linda expected him to release her, but he did not show any intention of doing so. She grunted in her gag.

“Oh, calm down, or I leave you like this for the rest of the night.”

She was sure he would follow up on that and she did not want to be there on the floor for that long, so she decided to be quiet and wait for things to come, which did not take long. Robert came over to her after cleaning up the drool and released the strap connecting her gag to her elbow restrains, allowing her to lower her head again. Next, he undid the strap holding her in the hogtie position and then lifted her up from the ground, without releasing her other bonds or the gag.

“Come on dear, let’s get to bed.”

Linda grunted and looked at him with questions in her eyes. He carried her into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. It would take several hours before they both fell asleep satisfied and exhausted. Fair to say they missed the breakfast at nine that morning.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done! :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm curious how the Story unfolds further. Great work so far :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

East meet west

It was not until eleven in the morning that Linda emerged from the bedroom, still in her T-Shirt. Robert had left earlier, but she had been fast asleep, and he did not disturb her. She had to smile when she looked in the mirror as her face still showed light marks from the straps of the gag she had worn that night. It had been in her mouth for some time after they entered the bedroom, and this had left distinctive marks on her face. She smiled to herself as she thought about the events that occurred in the bedroom.

“I never thought I would do things like that.” She thought.

The main area of their accommodations was deserted. Leather materials lay spread all over the furniture, as were pieces of clothing they had brought from home. Before they had left home, Diana had arranged for complete wardrobes for the shoots in everybody’s size. Linda looked at the box with her name on it, which was the only unopened box. She decided not to bother and change into her normal clothes, as she had no idea what she was supposed to wear anyway. She went into her own bedroom and emerged a little later in blue jeans and a light blue sleeveless blouse.

“Good morning, Miss”

The voice startled her, as she had not seen Harold come out of the kitchen area.

“Thank you, Harold. It looks like a beautiful day out there.”

“It is Miss. Mister Robert asked me to inform you the others are working in the staterooms. Would you like some breakfast, Miss?”

She declined his offer and asked for directions to the staterooms, which he provided in detail, allowing her to catch up with the others without getting lost in the castle and it turned out his directions were so good that Linda found the others without problems.

“How are we doing?” She asked while entering the stateroom they were working in.

She got a couple of replies and a few grunts back. The replies were from Jim, Robert and Diana. The grunts came from Sharon and the two other models, who were all gagged at the time she walked into the room. Robert and Jim were both taking pictures of the three models. All three of them dressed in white negligees, white garter belts, white stocking and white high heels. The three of them also all wore white ballgags, white leather arm sheets and white leather belts around there knees and ankles. They were sitting on white bear rugs in front of the enormous fireplace of the room, where a large fire was burning.

“So lazy bones, finally woken up, have we?” Robert said while placing his camera on the floor.

He started to unbuckle the belts around the legs of the women in front of the fire.

“Ladies, this is Linda. Linda, you already met Sharon; these are Fei Hueng and Sandra Maclean.”

“Good to see you again, Linda.” Sharon replied after Robert removed her gag, before he did the same to Fei and Sandra.

Linda helped undo the leather arm sheet from Fei. She was the smallest of the women in the room, just standing 1.70 meter. She had the typical facial and body features of Asian people, a beautiful face with very black hair, small breasts and thin waist and hips. Sandra was the opposite; she was tall, she looked more like an Amazonian fighter with below shoulder length fiery red hair, sharp nose, bright green eyes, full breast, strong muscles and long legs. It surprised Linda how soft her voice was, compared to her looks. She spoke very softly. She also looked nervous, but then Linda remembered that she had not modeled bondage before, so she would be nervous, just as Linda was nervous that first time a few months ago.

“Thank you.” Fei said in perfect English without a hint of an accent when Linda took the arm binder of her arms.

“No problem.” Linda answered, while moving to Sharon to undo the bonds that kept her restrained.

It did not take long before all women were untied, and Jim told them to take a break. It was lunchtime anyway. They would start again after lunch, when they would split up in two groups. The women wrapped their room coats around them and followed Diana to their accommodations, where Harold prepared their lunch. They sat down at the large table and talked about the things to do that afternoon. Linda sat down next to Sandra.

“How was the shoot this morning?” She asked her, showing a real interest in the new model.

“It was scary, not because of the people around me, but more because I have never been tied before, so everything is new to me. The gag scared me at first, but I found that I could still spit it out when I needed to.”

“Yeah, a ballgag like you had this morning with just a simple strap is not the most secure gag in the world unless it is super tight. Just wait until your mouth is packed with cloth and you have tape wrapped around you head to keep it in. Nothing is getting that off without help.”

“Hmm, I’m not looking forward to having that done to me.”

“Don’t worry, you will not have to.” Jim said. “We will be keeping it easy for you. The others can do the heavier stuff. Just wait until you hear what Fei has done when she was still in China. She will undoubtedly tell you about it when you ask her.”

“I've been in this business only for a couple of weeks.” Linda told Sandra. “And I am glad I got in this business through Jim and Diana, as they really take care of their models. I won’t say being tied for a few hours can’t be though, but it makes good money.”

“What is the longest you've spent in bondage?” Sandra asked, while fetching another sandwich.

“About 6 hours, not all of that was in doing modeling.” She added with a smile.

“Wow that is a long time. I could not imagine being bound that long. I would get bored I think.”

“That depends on what you’re doing during the time you’re tied up.” Jim chimed in.

“It really depends on the position, the materials used and how tight everything is.” Diana added. “I've been in situations where 15 minutes was too long, and I have been in situations where after 24 hours I was still able to deal with it.”

“Unless I forgot you were tied up.” Jim added.

They all laughed when Diana gave Jim a big sigh.

“And you Fei? How long have you been in this business?” Sandra asked the oriental beauty.

“My first bondage experience was in China when I was 16 years old. My family was poor, and we found through a friend that wealthy businesspersons would pay good money for having a girl around that was bound for their convenience. Just imagine singing karaoke while your arms and upper body tightly tied or playing soccer or other games that way. It was not always fun, but we needed the money. We were normally 4 or 5 girls and 10 men, and they would keep us tightly tied for hours.”

When lunch was finished, Diana started to sort out the cloth for the afternoon, while Jim and Robert checked the photo equipment and selected what lighting equipment each needed. Shortly after the lunch, the bonds and gags were in use again by the women and the cameras were recording images again on their memory cards, just another day in the life of a bondage model.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hope to see Linda back in Bondage soon - and Diana :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Left in the dark

Sandra, Diana and Sharon were standing on top of the main tower of the castle and were taking in the spectacular view that you had from the castle. Diana and Sharon both wore cut-off blue jeans and t-shirts, while Sandra was dressed in a white summer dress that reached her upper legs. The sun was starting to set after a busy day in the castle. The afternoon had been hectic, with lots of cloth and position changes. Diana and Sandra had been in the stateroom with Robert for most of the afternoon, modeling most of the light bondage equipment, while Sharon, Fei and Linda had been in the dungeons with Jim. They just finished a magnificent supper prepared by Harold. Steve, who had joined them for supper, walked up to the women and offered them another drink. They had already been drinking some champagne and Sandra and Diana started to be a bit tipsy.

“I can stand here for hours and admire the views.” Steve said, while handing out the fresh drinks. “It is never the same.”

Everybody agreed. They toasted their glasses, Diana giggled when she hit Steve’s glass harder than expected.

“Did you ladies enjoy today?” Steve asked.

“I can’t complain.” Diana said.

“It was not as hard as I expected it to be.” Sandra agreed.

“Yeah, you two had the easy stuff. I have spent most of the afternoon in stocks in the dungeon. We did so many custom changes that at a certain moment I got so tired from being released and then being restrained again that I could not wait for the tours to start, so I had a break.”

“That always gives you a little time off, doesn't it?” Steve confirmed.

“Yep, at least I did not have to model during the tours today.” Sharon laughed.

Diana laughed and explained to Sandra how they had met Sharon.

“I've lived in this area for most of my life and I've never been to the dungeons of the castle.” Sandra admitted with a giggle.

“What?” Diana said. “Come on, I bet you Steve will personally give you a tour. Why not do it now. Right, Steve?”

Steve did not object. Diana and Sharon decided to tag along, even though they had both been in the dungeons before. Steve led them down from the tower into the dungeons, grabbing a flashlight on the way. Diana kept giggling most of the way.

He guided his guests through small passageways and thick wooden door into a circular room. In the middle of the rounded room was a meter-wide hole with a heavy iron grating over it.

“This is the deepest area in the castle. Since you never been in the dungeons, Sandra, I thought I let you see the deepest point. Underneath here is a 10-meter deep circular room that is 5 meters wide at the base and only as wide as the opening at the top. They used to call this the witch pit. They locked witches in it and it is impossible to escape from without using the pulley. The pulley system in this room allows you to descent into the room. Here let me show you.”

He handled the pulley system and a rope descended from the ceiling. A small wooden seat hung underneath. Steve lowered it to above the hole, then pulled it aside and asked Sharon to hold on to it.

“Beware, I will open the gate now, so don’t fall in.” He warned.

This generated another giggle from Sandra and Diana who were definitely a bit tipsy.

“You know, this seems the excellent place to store some tipsy witches.” Sharon said.

“Who is tipsy around here?” Sandra said, getting another giggle from Diana. “I know exactly what I’m doing. Bring it on; we can handle a little pit.”

After opening the gate, Steve took the seat from Sharon and helped her to sit on it. It was a bit tricky but it worked, she needed both hands to hold on to the rope, even with the security rope around her waist. He whispered something in her ear before he slowly lowered her into the darkness.

“Can you shine the light into the hole, Sandra, so we can see how far we are?” Steve asked.

With the flashlight on, he could see how far Sharon was descending and when she reached the floor, she undid the safety rope, got of the seat and it went back up. Diana was next, even though Steve was not sure if he should let her, but she insisted she could do it, and after a couple of minutes, she was also at the bottom of the pit. Sharon had helped release the safety cord and the seat went up again. Diana sat down against the circular wall and looked at how Sandra came down on the pulley.

“Let me give you an idea of how it felt to be a prisoner in those days. I will turn of the light, so you can see how dark it really is. I need Sharon to give me a hand up here, so if you can sit on the pulley again, I’ll pull you up.”

Both Diana, still sitting against the wall, and Sandra giggled while Sharon sat on the seat and slowly rose.

“Bye, bye.” Sandra said.

When Sharon got above the floor, Steve helped her off the seat and then attached the pulley to the hook on the wall it had been on before.

“See you later, ladies.” Steve said, while closing the grating.

“Can you send another bottle of bubbles down, Steve?” Diana asked from down below.

She did not believe for a second, he would leave them in the pit, but when he did not answer and left the circular room with Sharon, turning off the lights and closing the heavy wooden door behind them, she got slightly worried.

“Wow, this is creepy.” Sharon said. “Hello, anybody up there?”

No reply came back. She could not see a thing, so she sat down and listened, but all she could hear was Diana’s soft giggles and their breathing.

“Glad I’m not a witch.” Diana said from somewhere nearby.

“Hello? Is there anybody up there?” Sandra shouted.

Everything was very quiet. They sat in the darkness since there was not anything else to do. After a while, they started wondering where Steve was and if he would really leave them down here. Sandra had moved next to Diana and they both sat with their backs against the wall.

“They should have been back now.” Diana said, suddenly less tipsy then she had been.

“Yeah, it looks like we have been tricked.” Sandra added. “Just wish I was wearing slightly warmer cloth, it is not really warm in here.”

They sat close together in silence waiting for Steve to return.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Giving freedom away

Both Sandra and Diana could laugh about the trick Steve had played on them when he got them out of the pit half an hour later. They went back to their accommodations and enjoyed telling the others about their adventure. Fei and Sandra had both decided not to go home that evening, as Jim wanted an early start the next day. Sharon had already decided to stay at the castle for the duration of the engagement and Harold had prepared some extra rooms for them.

“I had no idea how long we would have to stay in that dark and cold pit.” Diana said, while she snuggled up to Jim on one of the couches.

“It was kind of exciting not knowing what was going to happen.” Sandra admitted.

“Not knowing what is going to happen always adds another element to the proceedings.” Jim acknowledged. “Some of our models prefer to know all details of a shoot; others just want to know when they are done.”

“I think I prefer to know what is going to happen.” Linda said.

“Would you react differently to the situation when you would not know what would happen? Suppose you would be imprisoned and you would not know when you would be released?”

Linda looked at Steve who asked her the question.

“The reason I ask is because it does add a whole new level to the experience. Models who did not know when they were freed from their bondage reacted differently to situations than models that did. I read about a study done by the psychology department of the University of Oxford on human behavior during imprisonment. They study how people react when they are being imprisonment and not know when they will be free again. It would be interesting to do something like that here.”

“I've been there before.” Sharon added. “I spent two days in a cell of the castle, not bound or gagged, just locked up, without knowing when I was going to be released. After a while, you do almost anything to get out. I can’t imagine being bound and gagged without knowing when release will come.”

“I've been in situations where I was bound and gagged and did not know what was going to happen or when I was going to be released, but this was always for a period of hours, not much longer.” Diana added to the conversation.

“And it was almost always your own fault.” Jim told her with a smirk.

The others laughed too, while Diana gave him a dirty look and punched him in the arm.

“How about we don’t tell you anymore what will happen to you when you get tied up? You will not know how long you will spend in bondage and you will not know what will happen to you. Not all the time, but whenever it is possible to do so. It will all be a surprise. I don’t suppose any of you guys would be willing?”

Steve looked at the women in the room.

“I don’t mind not knowing what will happen.” Sandra said, to everybody’s surprise.

“Well, if you do it, I will too.” Linda told Steve and then all women agreed to it.

“OK, as of now we will not tell you in detail what we are going to do. You will find out when the session is over if you are released. There will be no safe word and only if you escape, will you be free earlier.”

“We are allowed to escape?” Fei asked.

“Yes, that will be your number one priority.” Steve replied.

“I don’t hope I have to spend five days in continues tight bondage.” Sandra said.

“I can’t guarantee that.” Steve said, seeing the apprehensive look on her face. “We’ll stop immediately if required, but like I said, there is no safe word. I will have to go now. See you all tomorrow.”

He got up and left the room and suddenly everybody went quiet.

“I wonder what we got ourselves into.” Linda said to break the silence.

“Being tied for an extended time is not really that bad, you just have to have the correct mindset.” Fei said.

“When I was 20, I got a permit to come to England; however, we did not have the money for the trip, so my father arranged for me to travel with a crew of a Chinese freight plane. My father worked at the airport as a cleaner. Instead of paying them money, I paid with my body. Their flight schedule would take them to England after 2 weeks of circumventing the globe. I spend most of the time bound and locked up or delivering certain services to the crew. The thought I was going to a better place than were I came from helped me through it. I did have some bad moments during the trip, mainly because I was not sure if they would keep their word and let me go or when I had spent a long day in tight bondage. Luckily, they did keep their word and looking back I can see how stupid it all was, but at the time that was the only option we had.”

“Wow, you have experienced more in your life till now than most of us will experience in a life time.” Sandra said with admiration.

“I told myself not to look back and keep looking forward and I did. I am now a successful executive, I own a nightclub, make good money, and enjoy some fun on the side as a bondage model. The money I make I use to make the lives of my family back in China better. So it comes down to look at what you are heading for, not the situation you are in now.”

“I think with those wise words it is about time to have some sleep, as looking to what you ladies are heading for, you can probably use it.” Robert stated, before getting up.

“I’m impressed you agreed to not knowing what is going to happen, knowing that you did not have any bondage experience prior to this, Sandra.” Diana said.

“Well, I liked what I've done so far, but I also like pushing my limits and this sounded like a perfect opportunity for doing that. Although, like Linda said, I am not sure what I let myself into in this case. I better get to bed and rest.”

It did not take long for the others to follow the advice and soon the living room was empty. Nobody saw Harold come in to clean up and prepare the table for breakfast.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm really,looking forward to the next part - not knowing what will happen? Sounds good! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The witch and her post

Diana was standing against a wooden post in the courtyard of the castle. The wooden post was one of three set in the middle of the uncovered inner area and was in medieval times used for the same purpose as it was now, tying people to it. She spent most of the morning in the courtyard, being bound one way or another. It had not been hard, as most of the bondage had been light.

“Turn your head to the left please.”

Jim’s words got her mind back on the job again.

“You looked like you were miles away.”

Diana grunted a reply, as she had a dowel gag strapped in between her teeth. The thick wood kept her mouth open and prevented her from replying.

“Well, that was the last shot for this series, on to the next location.”

He put the camera away and walked over to Diana who was strapped to the pole with leather belts. Four-centimeter wide leather straps held her ankles, knees, upper legs, waist, upper body and neck to the pole. More leather straps, these slightly smaller, held her hands and elbows to the side of the pole, as it was too big to have her elbows together behind the pole. The straps went around her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees first, before going around the pole, making escape very difficult. The other straps went just around her body and the pole. She thought the black leather contrasted nicely with the long yellow dress she wore, giving her the appearance of a classic damsel in distress.

“You look hot.” Jim whispered in her ear.

Diana’s eyes opened wide and she twisted her head to look at Jim. He was just standing there, not moving, just looking at her. Then he kissed her on her forehead. She closed her eyes and felt a shudder go through her body. She wanted him to release her legs and have her right there, but she knew this location to be to public for that kind of behavior. She moaned in her gag in frustration.

“I think I know what you want, my princess, but it will have to wait. I’ll be right back.”

He kissed her again and then walked away towards the entrance of the dungeons. Diana looked towards the large tower at the other side of the courtyard and saw Linda looking down at her and waving. She smiled, as she involuntarily wanted to wave back, but her hands stayed were they were, strapped to the pole. Robert and Linda had been up on the tower most of the morning, while Fei, Sharon and Sandra had been with Steve down in the dungeons. Everybody had been very busy that morning. Compared to her damsel in distress dress, Linda looked more like a dominatrix, in a black skintight leather costume, and she looked damn good in it, Diana had to agree.

“Missed me?” A voice whispered in her ear. “You are daydreaming again.”

It was Jim. He had returned and stood behind her to her left.

“You look wonderful like this, you know. Actually, you look so good I’m going to leave you here.”

Her eyes got wide again, and she tried to turn her head to look at him, but could not because of the straps holding her to the pole.

“It is close to the opening time of the castle to the public and I thought they might want to see a witch at the post as an added bonus to their tours, so I checked with Steve and he’s fine with it.”

Diana said something in her gag. Jim fumbled with the strap and pulled it out of her mouth.

“You mean bastard.” She gave Jim a dirty look.

“I know, don’t you love it.”

She nodded and moaned softly while she felt Jim’s fingers touch her body. She was always more sensitive to touch when she was bound. He slowly caressed her, then kissed her in her neck.

“Please release me.” She pleaded, while his hands kept doing what they were doing.

“Sorry, I promised Steve a witch, so that is what he will get.”

She pouted. Jim picked up a bottle of water and carefully let her drink some of it. Then he redid the gag, making sure it was tight enough so that she could not dislodge it, but loose enough not to cause any damage while wearing it for a longer period.

“Not too tight?” He asked.

She shook her head. He kissed her one last time. He broke off the kiss when he heard a commotion at the other side of the courtyard at the entrance to the main tower. Robert walked into the courtyard, carrying Linda over his shoulder. She was still dressed in the leather suit and tightly tied with ropes around her wrists, elbows, waist, knees and ankles. The ballgag in her mouth did not prevent her from yelling, even if they could not understand a word she was saying.

“I'll better help out with this, before the tourists show up.” Jim said.

He gave Diana a quick last kiss and picked up his gear.

“Need some help with that hellcat, Robert?” He said when Robert came closer.

“Yes please. I don’t think she agrees to not being untied.” He answered, while Linda kept screaming into her gag.

Jim quickly dropped his equipment off and came towards Robert and his prisoner, who were waiting for him. Together they picked up the bound female. Linda fought them all the way, even tightly bound, and they had to use all their strength to keep hold of her. They carried her towards the dungeon entrance.

“See you later dear. I will be busy in the dungeons, so I will see you after the tours are over. Don’t go away.” Jim shouted before disappearing with Robert and their captive through a door into the castle.

Diana moved around a little, as much as her bonds allowed. She knew she would be bound to this post for a total of 5 hours, as the opening hours for visitors were from two to six in the afternoon and the photo shoot took an hour, unless Jim came back to untie her earlier. She could see the first tour coming over the wooden drawbridge leading into the courtyard. It was only a small group of visitors. She counted sixteen people, but it still felt weird, being on display as she was. In a sense, it was funny, because on their web site, she ended up in much more revealing positions and a lot less clothing and people could download those pictures and video clips for their own pleasure, while here she was completely dressed, and she felt weird about it. It had to be the fact that this was a live display and not a photo or video session. The tour guides obviously knew about the extra additions to the tour and they made sure to show their groups the bound witch. From the drawbridge, the tour went first through the staterooms, then up onto the tower, through the courtyard into the dungeons and back to the bridge, so people passed by Diana twice.

“This here is a witch we caught, and she will be sentenced when the lord of the castle returns this coming weekend.” Philip, one of the tour guides, said when his group came by the location where Diana was.

Cameras clicked, and Diana saw several video cameras pointing in her direction.

“Most likely she will be burned or drowned.” Philip continued.

Diana noticed he had trouble getting some of the males in the group to continue on to the next point of the tour, as they kept taking pictures and video of her. Not surprisingly, she thought, as the dress and her bonds did not hide her female form.

“Follow me please into the dungeons.”

Philip finally got the group moving again and Diana saw the next group entering the castle over the drawbridge. It turned out that she was the main attraction that day, because every tour guide had trouble getting his group away. Many people took more pictures and video of her than of the castle in general. She had to smile when it started to rain half way into the afternoon, because it took the guides even longer to get the groups going again, now that her dress was getting wet and clung to her body. After half an hour, it stopped raining, but Diana was soaking wet by then.

“As you can see, ladies and gentlemen, the witches were left out tied to their posts in whatever weather happens to come around.” Maaike, one of the guides explained, as a new group walked up to her.

Maaike was on vacation here from the Netherlands and earned some money as a tour guide. The castle did not permanently employ any of the guides, because during the winter period, no tours were available.

“Please don’t touch her.” Maaike said.

A teenager, likely around 19 years old, had walked up to Diana and felt at the leather straps around her waist.

“Can’t she escape?” He asked curiously, with a funny look in his eyes.

“No, the leather will hold them bound and we keep them gagged so they can’t use a spell to free themselves. As you can see she is pretty much helpless, but that does not make them less dangerous, so please keep your distance.”

Maaike winked at Diana, while she moved the group towards the exit. Diana started to feel tired. She was in good condition, you had to be as a bondage model, but standing tied to a pole for several hours did make her feel her legs. She let her head hang a little and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt somebody touch her and her eyes flew open. It was the boy from the last tour; somehow, he got away from the group.

“You really can’t escape. Can you?” He asked her with a heavy American accent.

Diana just nodded. She felt how he checked out her bonds.

“I think I have seen you before.” He said. “My father has pictures and movies of you on his computer. He ties my mother up regularly and he always tries to copy what he sees on the web, tying her tight and then he leaves her alone for hours, while he goes off to work in his home office. I found her once when I came home from school early. He hogtied her on the floor of the reading room and a blindfold kept her from seeing me. Since then I've seen her tied up a couple more times and she is always gagged and blindfolded.”

Diana said nothing and looked around, but the courtyard was empty. She felt him fumble with the belt around her waist. He tightened it some more.

“I think witches should be tied a little tighter than this. You are never so loosely tied when I see you in the pictures or movies.” He said, while tightening some of the other straps holding her to the post, making her bondage tighter.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” She exclaimed, shaking her head.

In a photo shoot, it was not bad if they tied her tightly, as it was only for a short time, standing here all afternoon was differently. She tried to tell the boy not to tighten the belts, but he did not react. He finished tightening the strap around her ankles and stepped back to admire her. At that moment, Maaike showed up and called him from the drawbridge.

“I’m coming.” He shouted back.

He waved at Diana.

“Bye. Have fun!”

Then she was alone again as the boy and Maaike disappeared out of sight. Maaike had not been close enough to see what he had done, and the gag prevented Diana from telling her, so she just had to endure the tighter belts. Luckily, he had not tightened the strap around her neck, but the rest of the straps were now a lot tighter. She concentrated on her breathing, as the tighter belts made that harder too. She did not even notice that another group of tourists had approached her. It was another group led by Philip and Diana tried to tell him what was going on, but he did not understand, and the tourists just thought it was part of the act.

“Our witch here will spend some more hours tied to the post today for your enjoyment, as we will continue our tour through the dungeons. Please follow me, ladies and gentlemen.”

Diana kept trying to tell him something was wrong, but he led his group away and soon she was alone again. She hoped Jim would check on her, but she knew he was busy with the others. Tired and helpless, she let her head hang again and almost drifted off, interrupted only by another tour group. Luckily, this was the last one of the day and soon Diana stood alone again her post, waiting for release, when the rain started pouring down again. This time is was a real downpour and Diana got soaked in seconds. The courtyard and all areas she could see of the castle were deserted; everybody was hiding from the rain. She figured she must have been the only one out in the rain. The rain lasted for only 20 minutes, but it was long enough to make Diana feel miserable. She did not even hear Jim approach her.

“Shall I untie you know, my witch?”

She looked up and started talking in her gag. Jim could tell that something changed since he left her. He undid the strap for the gag and Diana could tell her story. By now, she had to laugh about it. It just showed that there is always a chance people will recognize you, even when you work in a business as small as the bondage scene.

“Let me untie you and you can get some rest.” Jim told her.

“It was fun to do, this posing as a witch.” She admitted to Jim, who released the leather straps. “I got a lot of attention and people seem to appreciate the effort. That is always a good feeling. It is just a little tiring.”

She stepped away from the post and stretched out, then kissed Jim passionately.

“Something else I needed.” She grinned.

Together with Jim, who picked up all the belts used to restrain her, they walked to their accommodation for a meal and some rest.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Time for games
Linda woke up when the door to her cell was opened. She had no idea how long she had slept, but judging how she felt, it must have been a decent amount, as she was not tired. She looked at Robert who was the one opening the door.

“Good morning princess, did you sleep well?”

“Yes, I did. Better than I expected tied like this. However, my bladder is telling me I need to visit a bathroom any time soon and I do not feel my arms anymore. What time is it?”

“It is just after 6 in the morning.”

Robert walked over to her, undid the rope that held her hogtied and helped her sit up. He sat down on the bed himself and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Linda responded eagerly, and they made out for several minutes. Then he pulled back.

“It is time to get you ready for breakfast as we have a busy day ahead of us and we don’t want to let the others wait.”

He started untying the ropes that had held Linda captive since yesterday. The knots had gotten tight from the struggling Linda had done and Robert had difficulty undoing some of them, but in the end, he had her completely untied. She put her arms around him.

“I missed you.” She said and kissed him again. “I was glad you took out the gag before you left me here. What did I do to deserve being left tied up all night?”

“Well, we agreed that we would not tell you all when you would be released, and this was your turn. It would have been too dangerous for you to spend the night without supervision with a ballgag in your mouth, so that is why we took it out. I do not want anything to happen to you. Although I was thinking of gagging you again once you started swearing at me yesterday.” He responded and then returned the kiss.

They kissed for several more minutes. This time Linda broke off the kiss.

“I figured I was in for the long haul when you brought me to this cell, hogtied me and undid the gag. I apologize for what I said last night.”

“Don’t worry, that was all in the heat of the moment. It was great to see your reaction and your struggling was fantastic. Luckily you were tied well enough, I thought you would break the ropes, so hard you went at it.”

“I wanted out, that was for sure. I did not intend to spend the night hogtied, but I should have known that escape would be impossible. Once I settled down it was not too bad. I just got stiff from that hogtie. Can we go, I need that bathroom?”

Robert guided her out of the dungeon cell that had been her prison for the night. They walked up the stairs and emerged in the courtyard. The sun just came up.

“Looks like it will be another beautiful day today.” Robert said, while they walked towards their accommodations.

“Yeah, maybe we get to spend some time outdoors.” Linda said, as she walked through the door, which Robert was keeping open for her.

He allowed her an extensive bathroom break, so she had time for a shower, before she got to her bedroom. A pink t-shirt and black skirt lay on the bed and Robert told her to change into it. She quickly undressed and changed into the new cloth.

“Want some breakfast?” He asked.

She agreed, and they walked to the breakfast room, which was empty at the time, but there was an extensive breakfast on the table and everything looked fresh. Harold had done a perfect job again.

Linda enjoyed a big breakfast; the last time she had something to eat had been yesterday morning, so she was hungry.

“So, what is up for today?” She asked, while cutting up some bacon and sausages.

“We still have some photo shoot work to do, but we’ll do that later today. We decided you girls could have some fun this morning, so we devised a game. The others will join in too, to make it more interesting. I will explain the details later. It should be fun.”

He watched her eat. When she was finally done, they left the room and walked to the main ballroom of the castle. Linda had to laugh when they entered the large room, as Sandra, Diana, Fei and Sharon were all lying on the floor, dressed in the same type of skirts and shirts as she was, although different colors. They were tied and hogtied and they had differently colored satin hoods pulled over their heads as blindfolds.

“Welcome Linda.” Jim greeted her.

“Finally, I was almost falling asleep here waiting for you.” Diana muttered from where she was lying on the floor.

Then she laughed.

Jim was holding some rope and he started to tie Linda’s hands behind her back in the same fashion as the others. More rope followed around her elbows, pulling them together as usual, and he tied ropes around her knees and ankles. The same satin hood as the others wore followed, in her case a black one, blocking out all light.

“Let’s put her in the middle, Robert.” Jim said.

They picked Linda up and placed her somewhere in the ballroom. Then they hogtied her, like the others, leaving only a few centimeters between her hands and feet. She tested her bonds but knew already that she would not be able to escape on her own.

“Okay, now that we are complete, let the fun begin. All of you in the same predicament with your wrists, elbows, knees and ankles tied with the same amount of rope as anybody else and placed on the floor of this lovely ballroom.” Jim said. “The object today is to escape.”

“Gee, that is nothing new.” Diana stated.

“Well, the only way to escape is by working together. We will not help you, even if it takes you lot a long time. You will have to work together. Let’s see who gets out first.” Jim continued.

The women all started talking at once, but Jim interrupted them.

“Okay ladies, your time starts now. Let the games begin.”

Jim picked up a video camera, while Robert took one of the photo cameras and they started to take close-ups of the bound women, who were trying hard to move towards each other. They had also positioned some additional video cameras along the walls of the ballroom to tape the event.

“Where are you, Sandra?” Linda asked.

“Keep talking and I’ll come towards you.” She replied.

The women could only move slowly, due to being hogtied, and the hoods required them to navigate by sound, instead of sight. Jim and Robert were enjoying the show. It took a good half hour before Diana bumped into Fei. They kept talking while trying to position themselves in such a way one of them could undo the bonds of the other. Sharon also bumped into them, making Fei lose her grip on the ropes around Diana’s elbows.

“Who did that?” She said, after which Sharon apologized profoundly.

“Don’t worry about it, it happens.” Fei answered.

Both Jim and Robert just looked at each other and smiled. They were enjoying themselves excessively. It does not happen every day that you have five tied up women crawling around on the floor trying to get loose. Jim replaced the card in the video camera and continued filming, while Robert was busy taking pictures.

“Move a little to my left, Linda.” Sandra said, while she tried to grab hold of the satin hood covering Linda’s head. This made things easier for them, as Linda was now able to see what she needed to do to and quickly got hold of the satin hood covering Sandra’s head.

“Thanks.” Sandra said when she could see again.

It was still a lot of work to get the ropes undone but being able to see made it slightly easier. Things got even easier once Linda managed to undo the rope that kept Sandra hogtied and not long after Sandra was able to undo Linda’s hogtie rope. The others had caught on to what they did, and Fei managed to remove Diana’s hood. They were still lagging Linda and Sandra. Sharon just lay still on the floor, as she had nobody to help.

“How are we doing? Can you remove my hood, so I can see again? I hate being blindfolded.” She said, as she was the only one still blindfolded.

Diana gave her an overview, while Fei worked on her elbow bonds, which she got undone quicker than she expected, while Sandra was still struggling with the rope around Linda’s wrists. They lost their momentum and Fei and Diana took the lead in the race as Fei managed to undo the rope around Diana’s wrists. Having her arms free made a huge difference and it only took her a couple of minutes to release the ropes around Fei's elbows and wrists. Sandra had managed to undo the rope around Linda’s wrists, but with her elbows still tied, she could not move as quickly as Diana could.

“Let me do your ropes.” She told Sandra, while she moved around to get a better angle at the knots.

Fei had removed the hood of Sharon and with Fei and Diana working on the ropes; it did not take long before Sharon was free of the ropes around her wrists and elbows. Shortly after all three of them had undone the ropes around their legs and they were free.

“Well, looks like the winner is Sharon.” Robert announced.

While Sharon helped Sandra and Linda with the last ropes around their legs, the others cleared up the other equipment.

“I think it is about time for lunch.” Jim said when they finished cleaning up. “I need Diana and Linda for a photo session after lunch; the rest of you are free to do whatever they want. We will meet for supper. I want to discuss a request I got from Steve with you all at that time. Now go and have lunch.”

With those words, they left the ballroom and went for a good old English lunch.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

No way to tell

Sharon looked at the tall redhead with the well-shaped body standing in the middle of the dungeon cell with her arms and legs spread out and shackled. It was a familiar position for Sharon, as she was normally the one locked into these chains. She had locked Sandra in the same spread-eagled standing position as she had often endured during the days that tours roamed the castle. Sharon took advantage of the fact Sandra was spread-eagled and tickled the helpless woman for several minutes.

“Hope you enjoy yourself. I’ll be back some time.” Sharon said, hanging the keys on the hook in the cell out of side for the visitors that would come through the hall way, turning of the light and leaving the prisoner alone in the dark dungeon.

“Thank you…. I think.” Sandra replied, still panting from the tickling.

Sharon had to laugh, as this was all Sandra’s own idea, well except for the tickling. Sharon had been reading her book earlier that afternoon, when Sandra walked into their living area. Sharon was lying on the couch, dressed in a white sleeveless t-shirt and a short white skirt with a black flower print on it. She was just relaxing, as they had no assignments for the afternoon. It had been a busy morning and she was enjoying some peace and quiet. Jim was busy somewhere with Diana and Linda to finish one of the last sessions they had to do. Fei was packing; she would leave them later that day, as she had to be back in London by Saturday.

“Sharon, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what’s up?” She put her book away and sat up.

“This might sound silly, but I've been learning a lot about myself in the last couple of days and found that I really like this bondage modeling, but it was what Steve talked about earlier this week that got me thinking. The longest period I spent tied was 3 hours and I knew I was going to be free afterwards. I really want to do a session where I do not know when I will be free, so I thought this afternoon would be a good time, but everybody else is busy. Would you help me?”

“Yes, I can help you. Did you have anything in mind?”

“Well, I wanted something that leaves me completely helpless, but it needs to be something I can stand for a while.”

“I know just the thing, I've spent many hours in the position and I can say from experience that you will not get out on your own. I must warn you however, once you’re my prisoner, you have no influence on what happens to you.”

“That sounds fair. Thank you so much. I hope it does not sound stupid.”

“Do not worry about it, I have been asking the same questions when I found I enjoyed being tied up. It will be interesting, that I can promise.” Sharon said with a devious smile on her face.

“Just bring it on.” Sandra challenged her.

“Don’t tempt me or you will be blindfolded and gagged for the entire time.” She replied.

In the end, she had decided not to use the gag, as it might have been too dangerous, since she was unsure how Sandra would react to it over a longer period, but she had used the blindfold. The gag was just hanging around Sandra’s neck as a reminder to Sandra what could happen.

“Scream as much as you want, nobody hears you down here and you can try to escape, but I do not give you much chance. I never managed and believe me, I tried.”

She left the corridor and walked back to the living quarters to continue reading her book. Just as she was to enter the living room, Robert came out of his room.

“Ah, just the person I was looking for.”

“Oh, what can I do for you?”

“We had a request for a specific photo session and they requested you as the model. Are you up for it? I’ll be using duct tape as the means to restrain you.”

Sharon thought about it, as she really wanted to lie down and finish her book.

“It pays extra, as this is a special request. It is not related to the work we've been doing here, but they asked for you specific.”

“Okay, I suppose I can free some time in my schedule for it.” She said with played annoyance.

“Great, just come into this room here.”

The room was an unused bedroom.

“Would you mind doing your hair up into a ponytail?”

While Sharon did her hair, Robert got out a couple of rolls of tape.

“Okay, I’m ready.” Sharon announced.

Robert told her to cross her wrists behind her back and he taped them up using enough tape that Sharon knew she would not get out.

“Are you okay?” Robert asked.

“Keep going, you dastardly bastard!” She answered laughingly.

Her smile disappeared when Robert started to wrap tape around her upper body and her arms, just above her breasts, below her breast, around her belly and waist, keeping her arms tight against her back.

“Wow, you do not want me to get out, do you?” She asked, while testing her bonds.

“I’m just following the directions in the request.” He answered while picking up another role of tape.

Her legs were next, and he wound tape around her upper legs, above and below her knees and around her ankles. Robert picked up the camera and shot several pictures of the now tightly taped woman. The gray tape contrasted nicely with the white clothes she was wearing.

“Let me help you on the couch.” Robert told her, while moving her to the couch by dragging her across the short distance.

More tape followed to restrain her, at her feet and toes, after which Robert took some close-ups of her bonds.

“I think it is time for a gag.” He said.

He held a pinkish piece of cloth to her mouth and Sharon bit down on it, after which Robert applied several layers of clear tape over it. Then he took some more close-ups of her gagged face.

“Okay, I want you to struggle a bit, while I take some more pictures.” He told her.

Sharon struggled as much as she could, but the tape held her easily and she was going nowhere.

“Hmmmmppppffff” She exclaimed, frustrated she could not break free.

Robert laughed and put the camera away again. He picked up some cotton balls and some more tape and came towards her. The cotton went over her eyes, after which the tape made sure it would stay put, blindfolding Sharon.

“Are you doing okay?” He asked her again, as always looking after her welfare.

She just nodded, hating the fact she could no longer see. One of the few things about this job she did not really like. Sure, being in restrains was sometimes though, but at least she was able to see what was going on, but a blindfold made it feel worse, and that was exactly the reason why she had blindfolded Sandra earlier that afternoon.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” She tried to tell Robert something, but it was no use, as she could not make her words sound like anything she wanted to say, and he did not understand her.

“You sure you are okay?” He asked her, a little worried.

Sharon just nodded her head in defeat when she was not able to tell Robert about Sandra. Her prisoner would have to endure her plight until she was done with this photo session.

“Okay, if you are okay, let’s continue.”

“Hmmmmppppffff” Asked Sharon, wondering what he meant.

She found out soon enough. Robert picked her up and placed her on a straight back chair. Once more Sharon heard the tape and felt how Robert taped her to the chair. Tape kept her feet to the chair legs and more tape over her lap and under the seat kept her from standing up. Another layer of tape around her waist and above her breasts kept her pressed again the backrest.

“Can you struggle some for me?” Robert asked her.

Sharon had to smile, as she could hardly move, let alone struggle, but she gave it all she had. After several minutes of frantic struggling, she slumped in her bonds, exhausted. Her breathing was hard, while she tried to get as much oxygen in through her nose as possible. She could still here the camera taking the pictures, but she needed a break before she was able to struggle again.

“I will process the pictures, while you rest. I’ll be back.” Robert announced much to Sharon’s surprise, as she did not want to sit here all taped up, while he was doing the photos.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” She complained in her gag, but it did her no good as she heard the door of the room close behind Robert.

She struggled some more, not as aggressive as before but more calculated, but the result was the same, she was not going to escape. The tape was too strong and sitting in the chair did not give her much in the way of movement. In a sense, it was funny. She had imprisoned Sandra and she was the only one who knew where she was, but it was impossible to tell anybody because she herself was now a captive. Moreover, Robert was most likely the only one who knew where she was at that moment. Sometimes things do not work out as you expect…

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, that was fun :D Just great !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bonds across the world

Overall, they had not been bound very strict or in demanding positions, but it had still taken all afternoon before Linda and Diana were done modeling for Jim. Just before supper, Fei had come up to them. She was dressed in an original Chinese dress, a beautiful red sleeveless dress with a flower print. The left side had a split all the way up to her buttocks, revealing a leg when she walked.

“Wow, you look fantastic in that.” Diana commented while she was cleaning up some of the ropes.

“I agree. We should take a picture of her.” Linda added.

Jim got the camera out, positioned Fei in front of a window on a chair, and took several pictures.

“Something is missing though.” He said.

“I know!” Diana replied, walking to Fei with some soft white cotton rope.

“I thought you would say that.” Fei said, while she let Diana tie her up with the white rope.

After tying Fei's wrists behind her back, Diana wrapped the soft rope around Fei, making it snug, but not very tight. Ropes circled her upper body and legs and some of the ropes ran to the chair, holding her in place.

“Here’s a gag.” Linda added, by handing a red scarf to Diana.

It was not a very effective gag as Fei could talk almost as clearly with the scarf tied between her lips as without it, but it served its purpose in the pictures.

“You really make that dress work.” Linda told Fei, while she admired the oriental women.

Jim agreed and took a whole set of pictures, while Diana and Linda just watched.

“It’s a shame you have to go tonight; we could have had so much fun this weekend.” He said when he was finished.

“Steve asked us to help out with the special celebrations this weekend. It is national history day and the castle is hosting a Medieval Fair. He thought it would be nice if we could help out with the main play, which is the story of a couple of witches being brought into the castle for sentencing and their punishment.”

Diana looked at Linda and smiled.

“I have a feeling we’ll be the witches.” Linda remarked.

“That is what he had in mind, but I did not get time to talk it over with you girls yet. Let’s get Fei out of the ropes and see if we can find the others as I think it is supper time.”

During the short walk from the tower to their living quarters, Linda and Diana discussed some of the ideas they had. Jim had to tell them to keep it simple, as there would be a lot of public, including children, and the show had to be family friendly.

“That does not mean we can’t play some fun games.” Diana said in a response.

They walked into their quarters and found Robert putting back together one of the computers they had used during the week.

“What happened?” Diana asked.

“It just failed. It took me a while, but I have it fixed. The power supply was not delivering the correct voltage. Are you guys done already?”

“Yeah, it is supper time, so we decided to come and look for you and the others.”

Robert looked embarrassed.

“What’s up, sweetie?” Linda asked, seeing the look on his face.

“I tied Sharon up earlier this afternoon for a special request photo shoot, but I forgot all about her when the computer crashed. She is probably mad at me now. I left her in the empty bedroom at the end of the hallway.”

“We’ll have a look, Robert.” Diana said and walked towards the room.

Linda followed, while the others stayed behind.

“This must be it.” Linda said to Diana, while opening a door.

Inside the room, they found Sharon taped to the chair, almost as Robert had left her. The only difference was that she had been able to break the tape that held her feet to the chair legs, but that was all. When they walked in, Sharon moved her head in their direction.

“It’s us, Sharon. We’re here to let you go.”

Quickly but gentle Diana and Linda started to remove the blindfold and gag. The tape really stuck to the skin and it took some effort to get it off without ripping Sharon’s eyebrows off in the process. Linda pulled away the tape of the gag and then pulled the soaked cloth out of Sharon’s mouth. A little drool ran out of her mouth before she could control it.

“Ouch.” She exclaimed. “That is some sticky tape. No way was I getting that gag loose without my hands free.”

“Yeah, I've had the pleasure of that tape being used on me.” Diana acknowledged.

“Robert is thinking that you are really angry with him for leaving you here, but I have a feeling he is wrong, as you don’t look mad.” Linda told Sharon.

“I was angry in the beginning, just after he left me, but I calmed down. Now I just want to get out.”

While Diana and Linda cut the tape away, Sharon told them about the events of that afternoon, including the fact that Sandra was a prisoner in the dungeon.

“I hope she is enjoying herself, but I do think we should check up on her.”

“We’ll do that in a minute. Let us first take care of you. Sandra is not going anywhere. And do us a favor, be really mad at Robert, we don’t mind.” Diana said.

They all laughed.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Restrained pleasure

Sandra was indeed going nowhere, she was held tightly in place by the heavy chains. The first period alone and locked up had been intense. It was strangely quiet in the dungeon, the only sound being her breathing and the rattling of the chains holding her prisoner.

“Why do I come up with these silly ideas?” She said to herself rattling the chains holding her in place for the hundredths time.

At some point in the first two hours, she had a panic attack, screamed out for help for several minutes, and fought her restraints with all the strength she had, but it had subsided, and she had calmed down enough to understand she was not going anywhere until somebody came to release her. She wondered what the others were doing.

“Help, somebody let me out of here.” She screamed, mostly just to give herself the feeling she was at least trying to get out.

Time had dragged on. She had no idea how long she had been standing in the cell, but it felt like hours and she had become bored.

“I hope that I’ll be able to hold out until they release me.” She thought.

The spread-eagled position was not a bad position to be in, as it allowed at least some movement. Even if it was only minimal, it allowed her to flex her muscles to prevent cramp. After a while, she mostly just hung in the chains and waited for things to come. She must have dosed off, as a noise woke her up. Somebody was coming. She felt a surge of excitement, but also disappointment. Part of her wanted out, but another part of her thought that it was not time yet to be set free.

“Who’s there?” She asked, as the blindfold prevented her from seeing anything.

There was no answer, but she knew somebody was there, as she could hear somebody else breathing and the rustling of clothes.

“Who are you? Are you here to release me?”

Again, there was no reply. She shook her bonds in frustration and cursed the blindfold.

“Hello? Is that you Sharon?” She tried again.

Instead of an answer, she heard the cell door open and somebody entered the cell, as she could hear the footsteps. She could sense somebody close to her. She turned her head to locate the person by listening to the breathing. Nothing happened for a while, but Sandra knew the person was still close by, and then suddenly hands stroked her body. The hands were everywhere and because of the blindfold, she could not see it coming. They felt like female hands, but she was not sure. The t-shirt and shorts did not stop the hands from caressing her. It was a very sensual caress, it did not take long for Sandra to get aroused, and her present state did nothing to hide it from whoever was with her. Her nipples stood out proud under the t-shirt.

“Please don’t stop.” She said, while the hands explored every inch of her body.

Her breathing got heavier as she got more aroused and she felt a familiar feeling between her legs. The hands kept caressing her and driving her crazy. She had never felt like this before and it was a good thing she was restrained, otherwise she might have fallen. Suddenly the hands stopped. Sandra was so aroused that she did not even notice the removal of the 2-inch ballgag from around her neck until it pushed against her lips. She opened her mouth to say something, but as soon as she did, the hands shoved the gag in her mouth and buckled the belt behind her neck.

“Hmmmmppppffff” She tried, but there was no reaction.

The hands had stopped after gagging her, but Sandra desperately wanted them to continue as she was still on a high, however nothing happened. Suddenly the cell door slammed shut, she could hear feet walking away and she was alone again.

“Hmmmmppppffff, hmmmmppppffff” She screamed into her gag, not wanting the person to leave her here in the dungeon.

Her own breathing, now sounding slightly different due to the ballgag in her mouth, was the only sound she heard. She fought the chains furiously, but they did not have any problem keeping her locked in place. Angry she cursed at the person who had did this to her, even though she had no idea who it was.

“Hmmmmppppffff” She screamed as loud as she could, but there was no reaction.

Slowly the high feeling subsided and she felt miserable and just wanted out. With no response to her pitiful cries, she felt more alone than she had ever before. Tears started to well in her eyes, before she told herself that she was in this situation because she had asked for it, so there was nobody to blame for her being here. This helped her feel better, even though she still wanted out of the dungeon and the chains, but she knew that all she could do was waiting for things to come.

It must have been at least one or even two hours later when she heard somebody approaching again. She could hear footsteps and then the cell door being unlocked and opened.

“Hmmmmppppffff” She tried to say something, but the gag did its job.

Similar to the first visit there was no spoken reply, but the hands had returned. Again, they touched the helpless women all over her body and she started to get aroused again despite her best efforts to stay unemotional. The hands clearly knew what they were doing, and Sandra got quickly back to the high she had experienced before.

“Hmmmmppppffff” She exclaimed when the hands were pulled away.

Then there was a new noise, a buzzing sound. The moment it touched her she knew what it was, a vibrator. Her sounds turned from protest into pleasure with the vibrator doing its work on her body. It touched her breasts, belly and lower areas and she got very close to a climax. Suddenly the vibrator was turned off and Sandra felt how a rope was tied around her waist and then through her crotch, over the shorts. There was some more fumbling with the rope and she felt something pressing against the ropes, something she recognized when it turned on, the vibrator. Now the vibration went through the rope and attacked her crotch.

“Hmmmmppppffff” She exclaimed in the gag.

Suddenly the hands were back and not only the hands, she felt lips kissing her on her breasts and whoever was with her pulled her t-shirt up and took her nipples in the mouth and sucked on them. All the stimulations together drove her very close to the brink of a climax. Then the vibrator stopped and so did the hands and mouth. Frustrated Sandra again cursed the person doing this to her. She had several boyfriends in the past, but none of them had teased her this much.

“Hmmmmppppffff, hmmmmppppffff, hmmmmppppffff” She called out.

There was no reply. She still had no idea who was with her, but she certainly wanted to know. At that moment, the vibrator started again, sending another wave of pleasure through her body. She did not even notice the closing of the cell door and the departure of the person that had teased her so much. All she felt was the vibrating rope and it did not take long before she climaxed while screaming into her gag.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Revenge is sweet

The crowed along the road to the castle moved to the sides and looked at the knight in shining armor who was sitting on the large horse. The horse was a Shire, black, tall with long black hair and it looked very impressive. The knight on the horse looked also very impressive in his shining armor. He rode the horse with easy and controlled it with only one hand. The woman following the horse looked less impressive. Compared to the horse and rider she looked small and her appearance did not help. She was dressed in rags, her brown hair was a mess, as if she had not looked after it for weeks and her skin was dirty.

“They caught a witch!” Somebody yelled.

Jim stood along the side of the road and watched the knight and the horse walk by. He was more interested in the witch behind the horse. When the witch made eye contact with him, he got an angry look, which he ignored. He looked her over and was satisfied with the results. Diana, who played the witch, could even make some old rags look good on her. The generous cleavage she showed drew enough attention from the crowd.

“Nice looking witch.” a man said which earned him a dirty look from his female partner.

Just over half an hour before, Jim had said goodbye to Diana. They were in a barn not too far from the castle grounds. The knight, a local farmer called Mac Creery, prepped the horse, while Diana got some help from Jim with her attire.

“Do you have to do it so tight?” She asked him, while he tied her wrists together behind her back with some hemp rope.

“Stop moaning or I will gag you first and then finish the job.” He answered with played annoyance.

Knowing Diana, he knew she would just challenge him more and that was exactly what happened, but now, while being dragged to the castle behind the horse, she regretted that decision. Jim had tied the ropes tight, crushing her elbows together behind her back, which even more accentuated the cleavage she was showing, and he had stuffed her mouth before tying the cloth between her teeth. Several more meters of rope tied around her upper body fixed her arms to the small of her back. It made walking behind the horse a little more precarious and she had to make sure stay close to the horse, as the rope, connecting her to the horse from her waist, did not have much play.

Slowly they entered the castle entrance, where some guards made a path through the crowds for the knight and his prisoner. The courtyard of the castle was already getting full and it took some effort to keep the path open for the horse, but they finally arrived in front of the podium erected in front of the main hall of the castle.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the lord and lady of the castle.” A speaker announced.

The doors to the main hall opened and Steve the lord of the castle walked onto the podium. At his side was the lady of the castle, played by Sandra. Jim had walked around the big crowd and, by using his permit, had entered the area behind the podium. Sandra looked stunning in the long white dress and red hair. Both sat down on chairs placed on the podium.

“Welcome Sir Knight, what do you bring us today?” Steve said to the knight who had stopped before the podium.

“I captured this witch doing her witchcraft outside of the castle walls, my lord. I will leave it to you to sentence her.” He pointed to Diana who stood defiant behind the horse looking at Steve and Sandra.

“I can see this one will be though to break. Put her in the witch cage.” Steve replied.

The witch cage consisted of two round metal plates, one acting as floor and one as ceiling, connected with several bars, 10 centimeters apart. It was about 2 meters high and just wide enough to be able to stand in it but sitting or kneeling was impossible. The cage was located next to the three poles along the side of the courtyard, poles that Diana already knew from the time she stood against one of them bound and gagged. A chain running to a beam fixed high in the wall allowed it to raise the cage above the ground.

Three guards came up to Diana and they undid the rope connecting her to the horse and then dragged her over to the lowered cage, so they could put her in. They had their hands full, as Diana fought them as much as she could, but she did not have a chance against three strong guards. They pushed her in the cage, locked the door, which was also made of bars, and raised the cage about a meter above the ground.

“We will sentence her tomorrow. Until then she should be on display for all to see, so they know we do not allow witches in this county.” Steve said, before getting up and walking back inside.

Sandra, as the lady of the castle, followed him inside. Jim looked around, noticed Robert approaching the cage with Diana. He was dressed as one of the guards and did a quick check-up on her, but he could see she was fine. He nodded to Jim to let him know she was fine, before he disappeared in the crowd.

“Please note that the events are now all open.” The speaker announced.

The castle had several events organized, outside of the little play that Jim and Steve had planned for the weekend. The crowd dispersed and went to see the events. Diana was not alone, enough people walked by the cage and Jim could see camera flashes, telling him that her photo was being taken. The events were both inside and outside of the castle and included archery, pottery, tours of the castle, food stalls and many more things to do. There were about sixty volunteers, some dressed as guards, others taking care of the food. Jim decided to check up on Sharon who was playing her normal role of victim in the dungeons. Just as he entered the dungeons, Sandra came out of the side door and walk up to the hanging cage with Diana in it. It happened to be a quiet moment, as nobody else was near the cage.

“Hello, witch, enjoying yourself?” She spoke loud enough for Diana to hear her, but nobody else heard her words.
Diana, still gagged, just grunted a reply.

“Oh, I forgot, you are well gagged I understood. Do not worry. I just wanted to know if you had been by to visit me last night while I was in the dungeon.”

Just before midnight, Robert had come down to the dungeon and released her from her prison and the vibrator torturing her. She was completely exhausted, one of the reasons why they had given the role of lady of the castle to Sandra, as they did not think she could spend some more time in bondage that weekend. When Robert brought her back to her room, she went to bed immediately and slept for eight straight hours. Now she was on the hunt for whoever had teased her so much.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” Diana said and nodded her head.

“You better be telling the truth, or I will keep you in here for the whole weekend!” Sandra threatened.

Even though Sandra smiled, Diana had no doubt that Sandra would do that and she did not really look forward to being in the cage for that long. She tried to kick towards Sandra through the bars, but they were too close together to allow her foot to reach Sandra.

“Okay, if you want to play it that way, I will play along.” Sandra replied while stepping back from the cage.

“Guards, this with needs some more restraints, she tried to kick at me.” She said to two nearby guards.

Minutes later Diana regretted the move, as the guards tied her legs at ankles and knees, making her ordeal just a little harder.

“Maybe you will tell me in a couple of hours who teased me. Revenge is sweet.” Sandra said, before walking away from the cage towards the castle door.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Unscheduled events

Steve was making a sandwich when a commotion outside in the courtyard got his attention. He had just come back from a walk around the castle with Sandra, who really looked stunning in the long white dress, and they decided to get something to eat as it was around 2 PM.

“What’s going on here?” He said to no one in particular.

Sandra got up from the couch and walked over to the window. There was a small group of people coming towards the podium where the lord of the castle resided.

“Maybe we should just get outside and find out?” She suggested.

Steve and Sandra walked out towards their seats. A large crowd had gathered in front of the podium. The crowd seemed to center on four men and two women. Steve raised his hand and the crowd quieted down.

“Who is disturbing the lord and lady of the castle?” He asked.

One of the four men spoke up.

“Sir, we have discovered two more witches in the crowd today and would like to hand them over to you.” He pointed at the two women.

Steve got up from his seat and walked towards the edge of the podium. The two women looked like twins. Both were around 20 years old, he guessed, with shoulder length black hair done up in ponytails and well-formed bodies. They were medium height, wearing a blue and a red dress that could have come from a medieval period. Their faces had classic middle European features. They both had their hands tied behind their backs and a rope around their necks that acted as a leash. Both had cloth gags tied between their teeth.

“What evidence do you have that these two women are witches?” Steve asked.

Obviously, they had thought about it, as one of the men presented a list of evidence that suggested the two women were really witches. It was clear to Steve that the women were in on it, as they stood quietly waiting for him to give his verdict. The dresses, the well-prepared evidence, the fact that the women did not object to their treatment and the smiles on their faces were enough indications for Steve to play along.

“Okay, we will sentence them tomorrow like the other witch we captured. They will be tied to the poles next to the other witch.”

“Thank you, my lord.” The man who had done the talking said.

The crowd parted when Robert and four other guards walked up to the little group to guide them to the poles.

“We better make sure they are well tied, they are good at escaping.” One of the men suggested while they walked to the poles.

“We have enough rope.” Robert answered.

He had been into their storage room and had picked up a large quantity of rope for them to use. The men untied the ropes around the wrists of the woman in the red dress and pushed her with her back against the left pole.

“Would you do the tying?” He asked Robert who was standing next to him.

Robert picked up some rope and expertly tied the hands of the woman.

“My name is Jake, this witch here is Sarah. Her sister is April.” The man said, while he handed Robert some more rope.

Robert decided to take a chance and started to tie the elbows of Sarah together against the pole, before tying more rope around her upper body. She gasped lightly when he pulled her elbows close, but did not complain, or the gag prevented her from complaining. It did not take Robert long to complete the bondage by tying her legs against the pole.

“I can see you done that before.” Jake remarked.

Linda looked on from within her cage and had to smile at that comment. She watched Robert tie April much the same way as her twin sister. She had seen the apprehensive look in April’s eyes when she saw her sister so well tied against the post, but Diana had to give her credit, she did not complain when it was her turn.

“Okay people, it is done, disperse.” Robert said towards the crowd around them and then pulled Jake and his friends apart.

“You will have to sign these hold harmless forms.” He handed Jake some forms.

Finishing the paperwork did not take long. Jake explained it was actually Sarah’s idea and she had dragged April along. The lived in Plymouth and came out for the weekend. When they saw Diana this morning transported to the castle, Sarah had come up with the idea.

“Do they have any idea what they let themselves into?” Robert asked Jake.

“Oh, I don’t think they thought it through completely. But they like attention and it does not come better than this.” He said, while pointing at the public around them.

Robert agreed. Even though the crowd was less thick now, there were still a lot of people interested in the prisoners. Many people took pictures and video of the women.

“OK, we’ll take care of them for now. Are you guys staying overnight?”

“Yes, we are camping on the main campground. If you need us, just call us, my cell number is on the forms.”

They shook hands and Jake and his friends left. Robert walked over to the poles and inspected the prisoners. He looked into a pair of beautiful dark green eyes from Sarah and asked her if she was okay. She nodded. Robert noticed that her gag was tight, pulling at the sides of her mouth and it looks like there was a big knot in the cloth in her mouth, as she could not close her lips completely. Jake had gagged her well; she would not be making much noise. Robert moved to April.

“Are you okay?” He asked her.

She hesitated for a second, looking at her sister before answering with a nod. Jim could tell she was less enthusiastic about being here than her sister, but he saw no discomfort in her lighter green eyes, so he decided to let things go their way. He checked her ropes to make sure there were no pressure points that could hurt her, but found that he had done a good job. Her gag seemed less real than Sarah’s gag, tied less tight and did not seem to have the big knot in the mouth.

“We will keep a close eye on you during the event. We will be checking on you every 15 minutes, so if anything is wrong, let us know.”

Both women nodded.

“I’ll better check on this other witch now.” He said while pushing the cage with Diana in it so it spun around.
Diana gave him a dirty look, but indicated she was doing fine. The ropes around her legs were gone, so she could move around a bit easier. When they discussed the plans, they had also talked about toilet breaks and such. Diana had one about an hour ago. Three guards had taken her from the cage to inside the castle and Linda had been there to help with the bathroom break. They had discussed if they would untie Diana during the break, but she told them leave her arms tied, as that was more comfortable this way. Linda was around to lend a hand. Retying her would only take extra time. At least when the guards brought Diana back to the cage they did not tie her legs again, so she could move around a little bit.

“How are our prisoners doing, Robert?”

Robert looked around and noticed that Steve and Sandra had come up to them.

“They are secure, my lord.” He said, staying in character.

“Make sure they don’t escape. The public enjoys a good spectacle.” Steve said.

Robert nodded. The plan was that during the early evening, Linda would help Diana escape and they would hunt for them with the dogs and horses, but that was not on the schedule for another 4 hours. With the addition of Sarah and April to the show, their plans might need some reviewing.

“Good work. Keep the prisoners safe and secure.” Steve said to Robert, before continuing his walk through the courtyard with Sandra at his side.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 5 years ago Unscheduled events

Robert nodded. The plan was that during the early evening, Linda would help Diana escape and they would hunt for them with the dogs and horses, but that was not on the schedule for another 4 hours. With the addition of Sarah and April to the show, their plans might need some reviewing.

“Good work. Keep the prisoners safe and secure.” Steve said to Robert, before continuing his walk through the courtyard with Sandra at his side.
A witch hunt? That sounds like fun :D Especially when the evil witches will be bound and gagged :D :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] :

Keep up the good work, please!
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Agreed! Great job! Gets more addicting by the story.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]. This is an amazingly interesting story you have going on here. I really cannot wait to see how the unscheduled events will affect this upcoming witch hunt.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @slackywacky. This is an amazingly interesting story you have going on here. I really cannot wait to see how the unscheduled Event
I do totally agree with Solarbeast on this!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Foiled escape attempt

It was a warm afternoon and the castle grounds were full of people enjoying the activities that were happening all around the place. All the food and drinks stalls were doing good business, and this meant that the castle got some much-needed cash flowing in. Diana found that time went by faster than she had expected. Being in the cage gave her an advantage that she could see over the crowd and she could watch all the events going on in the middle of the courtyard. It was almost time for the jousting to begin.

“Everything okay here?” One of the guards asked, when he came to check on them.

All three women had a toilet break during the last hour. When Linda had helped Diana getting ready again, she had not put the large wad of cloth in her mouth, but only tied the cloth gag between her teeth, which Diana did not mind. Sarah and April also had their toilet breaks. The guards tied Sarah as tightly as she had been before, while they did not tie April as tight after her toilet break. Diana noticed that Sarah saw that the guards tied April less tight, but there was not much any of them could do about it. Sarah drooled from the gag, which Diana expected was completely soaked by now. They still drew a lot of attention. It had not been quiet around them for most of the afternoon. Only a few times a guard had to intervene when people got to close or did things like pushing the cage Diana was standing in.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the jousting tournament is about to start.” The speaker announced.

Diana knew that meant it was 7 PM, as that was the scheduled time for the tournament. She found she got hungry. The smell of roasted pig and other food products lingered in the air. Most of the people that came by to watch them had some sort of food or beverage in their hand, which made the feeling more intense. If everything went according to plan, she would be out of her cage soon. Linda was supposed to arrange the escape, but Diana had no idea how she planned it.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the jousting tournament is starting in the center courtyard.” The speaker repeated.

The announcement drew away the people that had been watching them and for the first time that afternoon, there was nobody looking at them. Diana spotted a motion to the left of her and saw Linda come up to the witches. Dressed in a kitchen maid uniform she sneaked towards the prisoners. Quickly she started to open the cage Diana was standing in. However, she had to lower the cage first and this made enough noise for some people to turn around from watching the jousting.

“Guards, the witch is escaping.” Somebody yelled.

Franticly Linda tried to release Diana, but guards came up from all sides and grabbed Linda before she could get Diana out. This had not been the plan, but since nobody told the volunteers about the pending escape, the plan did not work out as expected.

“Let me go.” Linda said, while fighting to break loose.

The guards dragged her to the podium where Steve and Sandra were watching the jousting. When they saw the guards come up with the struggling Linda, Sandra whispered something in Steve’s ear. He looked at Linda and nodded.

“Put this woman in a dungeon cell. Be careful she is dangerous. I want her restrained. Make sure she does not escape. We will come down later to interrogate her. And please check if the witches are still secure.”

Linda looked at Steve and Sandra and sighed. The plan had been to help Diana escape, not getting captured. She resigned to the fact they caught her and let the guards bring her to the dungeon. Linda recognized one of the guards as Philip, one of the tour guides of the castle and he took the lead in leading her down to the dungeons. Several visitors to the castle followed them.

“Careful, this is a low door.” He warned them as they went deeper into the castle.

Linda put up a token resistance, but she was careful not to hurt anybody. They went to the same dungeon cells as the one where Sharon was a prisoner. When they passed the cell, Linda could see that Sharon was looking at them with a smile on her face. The guards opened a cell next to Sharon and pushed Linda in. They locked her in the heavy chains, in the same way as Sharon, leaving her standing in a spread-eagled position.

“The lord will see you later.” Philip said, after which he locked the cell door.

The crowd had been filming everything and others tried to take pictures of Linda and Sharon. One guard stayed behind, the others left the prisoners alone. The tour through the castle was a self-guided tour, so people could walk through the castle in their own time. All they had to do was follow the signs. Some people left, others clearly intended to stay and wait for the lord of the castle to show up.

“Let me go.” Linda shouted, playing for the public.

She could hear Sharon in the cell next to hers. All she could do was waiting for things to come and since they did not plan this, she had no idea when things would happen.

“What are you in for?” Sharon asked Linda, playing the role of a prisoner in an adjacent cell.

“I helped the witches escape. And you?” Linda answered.

“I've been accused of not fulfilling my tasks for the lady of the castle. They say I have been negligent and disobedient. They have the wrong person I told them, they did not believe me.”

The guard interrupted them and told them to be quiet. Both women stood silently in their cells, while the public waited for things to come. More people came down to see them and soon after Steve and Sandra walked in.

“I see our prisoners are well treated.” Steve said, while inspecting the two cells from the outside.

“Open the cell of this woman up, I want to question her.” Sandra said to the guard who was standing to the side, while pointing to Sharon.

He opened the cell and Sandra walked in and checked up on Sharon.

“You have been accused of not doing your tasks. Specifically, you refuse to answer my questions on certain events that aspired last night. Will you answer these questions now?” Sandra asked Sharon, while pulling her hair so she had to look at her.

“I don’t have any idea what to say, my lady. I have done nothing wrong.” Sharon answered, a bit defiant.

“Do you know who was in my cell last night?” Sandra whispered so that only Sharon could hear it.

“Again, my lady, I don’t know the answer to your questions.”

“Fine, then you will stay in this prison until you will tell me what I want to here.” Sandra told her.

She walked out of the cell and motioned to the guard to lock the cell door.

“Open the other cell; I want to speak to this woman who wanted to release the witches.” She told the guard.

The crowd loved it and flashes fired almost continuously. Sandra was perfect in her role as lady of the castle as she walked into the cell where Linda was a prisoner. Linda played her role perfectly too and looked angrily at Sandra.

“These women are no witches. You are the witch here. You have seduced the lord of the castle.” She shouted.

Sandra stood right in front of Linda, raised her hand and slapped her in the face. She heard how the people in the hallway reacted by holding their breath. Sandra had not really slapped Linda in the face, but from the perspective of the crowd in the hallway, it looked real.

“Talk to me like that again and you will never get out of here. If it was up to me, you shall rot here until you die.” Sandra announced with a stern voice.

She stepped real close to Linda and whispered the same question to Linda as she had to Sharon. Linda shook her head.

“My lord, I think this wench needs to be punished for what she tried to do.” Sandra said to Steve.

Impressed by their acting, Steve looked at the women. This scene was completely unplanned and yet they managed to make something interesting out of it.

“We will find a suitable punishment for her later. For now, she can stay here. We need to return to the jousting.” He replied.

Steve noticed that Robert, still dressed in his guard costume, had entered the dungeon area and was watching the scene. He looked amused at what was happening. Steve took Sandra by the hand and left the hallway. When he passed Robert, he stopped.

“Please make sure these wenches are secure and safe for the night. We will trial them tomorrow morning.”

“You bastard, you can’t leave us here like this. I will curse you.” Linda yelled from inside her prison having fun playing her role.

“And I suggest you silence them before they do anymore damage.” Steve added to Robert before leaving the cells.

“Your wish is my command, Sir.” He replied.

Robert grabbed a couple of rags from a barrel and entered Sharon’s cell. The rags looked clean enough and it was the only thing he could find to gag the women with on such short notice.

“But sir, I did not yell out, I don’t need to be gagged.” Sharon pleaded when Robert approached her with a rag in his hand.

“You heard the lord; he said to gag you, so I will.”

Sharon gave him a dirty look but locked in the chains she was in no position to object, so she opened up and let Robert stuff the rag in her mouth. A second rag, tied between her teeth, made sure it would stay in place. He knotted it tightly behind her neck, making sure her blond hairs were not in the way.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” She exclaimed to test the gag, which worked perfectly.

Robert left her, locked the cell door and entered Linda’s cell. Linda fought him more than Sharon had. She shook her head, but in the end, it was no use. Robert grabbed her nose and when she needed to take a breath and opened her mouth, shoved the rag in her mouth. Linda made it hard for him to knot the other rag in the nape of her neck, but he succeeded in tying a knot, even though he had some of Linda’s blond hairs tangled in the knot.

“That should keep you two quiet for a while.” Robert stated when he locked the cell door to Linda’s cell.

He looked at the crowd and then told the guard, who was still standing around, to keep everybody away from the cells.

“These women are dangerous, do not approach, whatever happens.”

All volunteer guards received instructions on the play Steve and Jim had made up and they were all told to only approach the women if they thought they were in real danger. Otherwise, they had to ignore any pleas from them, only nobody had told the women about this.

Linda looked at the crowd behind the bars of her cell and decided she should give them a little show. She screamed in her gag, shook her head wildly and fought the chains with all her might. The crowd cheered her on and many people took pictures of her. She had not planned to be in tied up today and felt like she had been betrayed by the others, but she also knew that they did it all for the people visiting the castle, so she just had to endure the situation. She knew that the castle would close at 10 PM for the public, after a large firework display, but she also knew that at 10 AM tomorrow morning it would open again. Unfortunately, she had no idea what time it was, and the gag did not help her much, as she could not ask for the time. She gave another scream, or at least something that should be a scream, as the gag did a good job of quieting her down.

“Will you please calm down?” The guard outside her cell asked her.

Linda smiled. He looked genuinely worried. She gave him a wink to let him know that she was fine, which made him relax a bit. She jolted one more time in her bonds, but nothing gave way and all she could do was stand spread-eagled in the middle of the cell, waiting for the end of the day.

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I really liked that chapter!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nighttime fireworks

It was a beautiful evening and almost time for the large fireworks display. Steve and Sandra had joined the crowds outside of the castle for the concert of Blackmore’s Night and the fireworks. There were still several thousand people on the castle grounds outside of the castle itself that were enjoying the concert, there were people camping. The castle would close at 10 PM and the volunteers were rounding up any people that were still in the castle that did not belong there. Diana was anxious to get out of the cage and she figured Sarah and April would be glad to get untied from the pole. It was almost 8 hours since they got tied to the poles and she herself had spent over 11 hours in the cage. They had their toilet breaks during the day, but the bondage still took their toll on them. April looked really exhausted and even Sarah showed signs of fatigue. Diana would not mind moving her arms again. She had no feeling in her arms and she dreaded the moment blood would flow again.

“I bet you guys are ready to be released.” Jim said, walking up to the prisoners with Robert right behind him.

All three nodded. Jim started with Diana, while Robert released Sarah from her bondage. After lowering the cage and helping Diana step out, untying the ropes that bound Diana’s arms took only a minute. The gag followed and for the first time since that morning, Diana was completely free.

“Ooh that hurts.” She exclaimed, rubbing her arms, getting the blood flowing again.

“I know what you mean.” Sarah said.

Robert untied the last of the ropes and Sarah could step away from the pole. After the first toilet break, they had not tied her as strict to the pole as Robert had done the first time but standing 8 hours against a pole is not an easy task, even though time went pretty fast because of everything that went on around them. April still stood quietly against her pole, but it did not take long for Robert to release her too.

“Do you want to go back to Jake at the campground, or do you want to stay at the castle? We have some spare accommodations. I presume you want to finish what you started tomorrow?” Jim asked.

“Sleeping in a real bed instead of an air mattress sounds great to me.” April answered.

Sarah agreed.

“OK, I will let Jake know.” Jim said.

“Okay ladies, why don’t you go with Jim to our quarters and relax, while I go and get Sharon and Linda.” Robert added.

While the women joined Jim, Robert walked down to the dungeons. He found the area completely deserted except for Sharon and Linda, who were waiting for their release. The only problem was that the volunteer guard who had been at the cells had taken the keys with him and now Robert had to go and find them first.

“Sorry ladies, you will have to stay in there a little longer. I need to get the keys back first, before I can let you out.”

Both women grunted in their gags, but they knew that without the key Robert could not get in their cell, so they had to wait.

“I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.” He said jokingly and walked away while both prisoners just grunted about the bad joke.

It took him longer than he expected to find the keys. It turned out that Jim had them, but he and the three women had gone out to see the fireworks, so he had to track them down. By the time he found Jim on one of the towers of the castle, the fireworks were almost over.

“Sorry, Robert, I did not know they had the keys for the cells on them. One of the volunteers gave them to me and I did not ask about them.” He stated.

“No worries, it is not like they are going anywhere.”

“Who are we talking about?” April asked.

“Two of our models are still locked in the dungeons. You've seen Linda earlier this evening when she tried to rescue you; Sharon was in the cell for most of the day, so you have not seen her yet.” Jim explained.

“I’ll better get down there again.” Robert said, before leaving Jim and the woman on the tower.

He quickly walked down to the dungeons again. With the event over for the night, there was nobody around in the castle. Most of the hallways were dark, but the volunteers had left the light on in the hallway with the cells, so Robert could approach them without giving away he was close by. He silently walked up to Sharon’s cell and looked in. She was just hanging in the chains, chin on her chest. It looked almost like she was asleep.

“You are not falling asleep, are you?” Robert said, scaring Sharon.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” She angrily grunted in her gag.

Robert walked over to Linda’s cell and looked in. She was looking back at him but did not make a sound. He could see some drool running from her mouth to her dress, due to the gag in her mouth.

“Let’s see, who shall I release first?” Robert enjoyed teasing the women.

Neither of them reacted and Robert decided to let Linda out first. He opened the cell door and walked inside. He undid the gag, which resulted in more drool running from Linda’s mouth.

“Thank you.” She whispered and then tried to kiss Robert, who stood in front of her looking at her.

He responded by kissing her back. It was a long and intense kiss. While they kissed, he used his hand to stroke her helpless body and they made out for several minutes. Linda tried to press her body against him but being spread-eagled did not make it easy. The kissing and touching turned her on and she started to moan.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” A noise came from the other cell, where Sharon still stood locked in her chains.

“Hold on for a moment.” He told Linda kissing her one last time before walking over to Sharon’s cell.

In frustration Linda rattled the chains holding her in place because he left her standing in the cell.

“Come back, she can wait.” She said.

However, Robert did not listen and went over to Sharon. He opened the cell, walked in and stood in front of her, looking at her. He could see her eyes pleading with him to let her go.

“Are you objecting to anything?” He asked the still gagged woman.

She nodded and smiled. Robert looked at her.

“I should leave you hear a little longer, so you can enjoy the show.”

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” Sharon exclaimed in her gag, shaking her head.

Robert laughed, turned around and started to walk away. That generated another grunt from Sharon. Robert stopped, turned around and walked back to her.

“Be quiet now, or I will leave you hear for the rest of the night.” He said.

Sharon just stood there looking at him. Then, to her surprise, he undid her gag and released her from the chains. Before Robert could do anything, she kissed him full on the mouth and slung her arms around him, kissing him passionately.

“Hey, what is going on in there?” Linda asked from the other cell.

Robert gently pushed Sharon away.

“Sorry about that, but you made me horny.” She said.

“You stay away from my man.” Linda yelled with played anger.

Robert laughed, and Sharon walked over to where Linda was standing.

“You better take good care of this guy or I will find you and take him away from you.” She said to Linda.

Then she turned around, left the cell, and went upstairs. Robert walked back into Linda’s cell and looked at the spread-eagled beauty.

“Don’t just stand there. Do something.” Linda said to him.

“Oh, I’m planning on doing something alright.” He answered.

He walked up to Linda and kissed her again, holding her head in his hands. This kiss lasted even longer than the last one. His hands roamed her body again, undoing part of her costume, exposing her firm natural breasts. He kept kissing her, while kneading her breasts and playing with her erect nipples. Linda wanted to throw herself at him, but the chains did not allow much movement and she was unable to do anything other than kissing back. Not that Robert had any problem with that. He kept up the intense kissing and touching and it was not long before Linda’s body started to shudder, and she experienced a powerful orgasm. And Robert had only just started…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic