Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, no... Not again... This makes rhe vow a lot more fitting already at the beginning of the chapter. The good times are over.

But, on the bright side, you don't have to write some very intricate, first wedding night-worthy bondage for Linda.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Linda can never catch a break can she. Also only just caught up on this story for a while so good updates.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing update. I thought something was going to happen to the pole tied bridesmaids. Then it seems like it was going to be an uneventful wedding. Way to turn it up full blast at the end. Did not expect that and was pleasantly surprised. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the next twists and turns in this story.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Also loved the theme that no one likes bridal lingerie, not even burglars. Looks like Linda won't be a Runaway Bride any time soon. Sorry couldn't help myself this time. Now I'm done. Ha.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a drama. I fear for Linda - and honestly I hope you go not down the dark road to much :) Robert and Linda make such a lovely couple ....
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This was perfectly done. Very atmospheric throughout, building a sense of anticipation and joy only to bring crashing down at the end.

So good.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago you don't have to write some very intricate, first wedding night-worthy bondage for Linda.
It will still be a wedding night full of bondage, just not with her husband. 8-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago Did not expect that and was pleasantly surprised.
It was about the only part of the story when I was writing it that I had planned. Doing something with all the guests around would have been too difficult and highly visible. Separating them would do the trick.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I hope you go not down the dark road to much
Working on a plausible and believable outcome, but it might take a few chapters, so this story will stay a little darker yet.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago And now, once again, the game is afoot.
Sure is. With Kyleigh, Alicia and Linda in trouble, the others will have to use all their resources to rescue them.
Hmmm, somehow this starts to sound more and more like a [mention]wolfman[/mention] novel :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Teasing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You like what you see?”

The question was easy to answer for Jonathan. He liked very much what he was seeing. Ever since he saw Sandra for the first time, he had been attracted to her. Her Amazon like features, the red hair, green eyes, and, according to him, perfect body, had drawn him towards her at every opportunity. Her open and happy personality had made it extremely easy to approach her. She was younger than him, almost by 10 years, but that had not stopped them.

“Very much.” He grinned.

To make things better, Sandra was attracted to Jonathan. Not just because of his Australian accent or the fact that he was a videographer, but because he was funny and interesting and sweet. She did not mind he did not have the looks of a model, that was just packaging. What mattered to her was what he was like on the inside. And the more they had interacted, the more they were attracted to each other.

“And?” She said, looking at this man standing in front of her.

He stood back and watched the spreadeagled woman. Not being very experienced in tying somebody up had not been an issue, as Sandra had told him what to do, and now she stood helplessly in front of him. They had left the party after Robert and Linda had left, Jonathan taking her hand and together they had walked to the rear of the studio building, kissing passionately. Still dressed in her bridesmaid dress, the two of them enjoyed each other’s company. Jonathan’s hands had roamed her body and her response to his advances had not been hard to miss. Rock hard nipples, increased breathing speed and low groans coming from her beautiful lips had made it quite easy for Jonathan to see what he was doing was being appreciated by Sandra.

“Don’t stop.” She sighed.

The music from the party could be heard from where they were making out, which also meant that people could wander this way, so after another long kiss Jonathan suggested they would go to the abandoned building he knew was not far away. It was the same building they had used during shoot for the documentary in the winter.

“Nobody will disturb us there.” He said to her.

Sandra grinned and kissed him again, pushing herself against his body, her breasts squashed between them, pressing him against the wall of the studio, her lips locked on his. They both had an advantage that they were the same height. Only after several long minutes did she let go of him.

“Let’s get some stuff from the studio before heading out there. I might need some.” She grinned.

Jonathon nodded. They had talked about their lives and Sandra had told him how she got into bondage due to the visit of Jim and the others to the castle. He had looked surprised when she told him she would spend hours locked up in a dungeon just to entertain the visiting public. After getting some supplies from the extensive collection present in the studio, Sandra and Jonathan made their way over to the abandoned building. He never had figured out what it was used for. The flashlight they had used to walk over to the building was now standing on the floor, lightening up the inside of the wooden structure, as the building had no power, and it was dark outside.

“Looks like a storage shed.” Sandra confirmed his thoughts as she looked around.

Most of the building was still intact, it just looked unused. Jonathan remembered it from the shoot they had done in the winter and seeing the building in the summer, with green bushes around it, showed it off better than the cold winter had done.

“Not bad. Not that I want to spend summer in here, but it is not bad.” Sandra said in her soft voice, dumping the ropes and other stuff she had taken from the studio and turned around towards Jonathan, pulling the dress over her head, revealing she was not wearing any underwear.

“Most importantly, it is just us.” Sandra said, showing off her naked body.

“Wow, nice.” Jonathan said, looking at her.

They had made out some more, kissing, their hands running all over each other’s body and eventually Jonathan had ended up naked too, his clothes discarded throughout the only room in the old building. Sandra turned out to have a hunger for sex that Jonathan could barely match.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do the work. You can reward me afterwards.” She had whispered.

She brought him easily to a climax, and without giving him a chance to recover, she went for a second time. It was not hard to see that he was not very experienced, but that did not bother Sandra.

“Sorry.” Jonathan said. “I am not married, and I don’t have a girlfriend, all I do is travel around the world and make movies.”

“We all have our weaknesses.” Sandra grinned, while they were lying on the rough wooden floor after another intimate session.

They kissed and Jonathan traced her toned body with his finger, stopping at the few tattoos she had. One on her lower back, 2 on her shoulders, one on her upper leg. They were all flowers and birds.

“I like this one.” Jonathan said, tracing his finger around the eagle Sandra had tattooed on her upper leg.

“Thank you, I like it too.” She grinned. “I am glad I came to the wedding; I would not have met you otherwise.”

“Yeah, that would have been a shame.” He responded, kissing her breasts.

“How about you tie me up and take advantage of me?” She said softly.

That sentence was what had led to her now standing spreadeagled in the middle of the room. It had not surprised Jonathan, that request, and not just because they had taken ropes and other items from the studio. He had learned a lot about the reasons for doing bondage from being with Jim and the others earlier in the year, and working with Daphne had also been useful, but he knew he was very green on doing the actual tying. It turned out Jonathan was a quick learner, as Sandra only had to tell him once how to tie a rope around her wrist without it cutting into her skin too much, and he did her other wrist and ankles without needing guidance.

“You look very nice.” He said, walking around the helpless woman.

Sandra followed him with her head while he walked around her, tracing again her taut body with is finger. The ropes holding her wrists in place were tied off to the ceiling beams, forcing her to spread her arms out. The ropes from her ankles were tied off to the side walls of the building. Jonathan had made it tight enough so that she was standing with her legs about 3 feet apart.

“And very helpless.” She grinned.

“Yes, there is not much you can do to prevent me from playing with you.” He grinned. “I can imagine that having you stand in the dungeon makes the experience more fun for the visitors.”

“Except that I am dressed while locked in the dungeon.” Sandra laughed. “And Sharon plays the role more than I do.”

“Oh, I should get her in here instead of you?” He grinned, teasing the helpless woman. “Maybe I should leave you here and go look for her.”

He started to grab his clothes that were strewn around the area.

“You would not dare…” Sandra said, sounding just a little bit uncertain.

“I would not dare what?” Jonathan asked, having fun teasing Sandra.

She fought her bonds, while she watched Jonathan dress himself, but the ropes held tight and there was no way out. If Jonathan wanted to leave her here, there was not much she could do to stop him.

“You can’t leave me.” She said, trying to sound stern.

It made Jonathan grin. He walked over to the pile of rope they had brought along and grabbed the panel gag that was part of it.

“Here, I found something you might like.”

He walked over to Sandra and showed her the gag. The plug on the inside of the panel was a decent size.

“This will keep you quiet.” He said, before holding the plug at her mouth.

She tried to resist him by keeping her mouth closed, but a quick pinch of her still hard nipple made her open her mouth and he pushed the plug into her mouth, strapping it tight at the back of her head.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Sandra grunted, shaking her head, trying to get rid of the gag.

“Now that is a nice look.” Jonathan said, standing in front of Sandra, looking at her gagged face. “Let’s see if it works.”

Before Sandra understood what he meant, he pinched both of her nipples.

“HMMPPFFF.” She screamed.

“Oh, come on, it was not that hard. I only did this.” Jonathan said, before he repeated pinching her nipples again.

“Hmmppfff, hmmpppffff hmmppfff mmppff.” Sandra said, looking angry at Jonathan.

He did not get what she was trying to say, but he could see she was not really that angry at him, they both knew they were play acting. Acting or not, Jonathan kept on dressing and when he was done, he walked up to Sandra.

“I’ll be back. Maybe I can find Sharon, maybe somebody else. Just don’t go anywhere.” He said to his prisoner who looked at him in disbelieve.

Grabbing the flashlight, he walked out of the building, leaving a frustrated and helpless woman behind.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interessting change of Pace: A calm interlude so to speak. And we do not know what happened to Linda, that is soo devious [mention]slackywacky[/mention] leaving us wondering about the horrible Predicament which has befallen poor Linda. This is torture, my friend :) Sensual, but torture nevertheless :) You play havoc with my poor nerves :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Is Jonathan being mean, or does he have something in mind that will make Sandra happy? This is a fun chapter but I cannot forget that we have other characters in big trouble. I think that we all are wanting to know what is happening with them. Great work as always.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Interesting change of Pace: A calm interlude so to speak. And we do not know what happened to Linda, that is soo devious @slackywacky leaving us wondering about the horrible Predicament which has befallen poor Linda. This is torture, my friend :) Sensual, but torture nevertheless :) You play havoc with my poor nerves :)
I know, even the title of this chapter had a double meaning. Jonathan teasing Sandra, me teasing you guys :lol:
You will just have to wait a little longer...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is a fun chapter but I cannot forget that we have other characters in big trouble. I think that we all are wanting to know what is happening with them.
Kinda like not telling who gave up in All in the family, I am keeping information back on this one too. But, technically, the Jonathan/Sandra story played roughly at the same time as Linda's kidnapping, so my story timeline is still correct. It just might not be what you wanted :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

No problem with your timeline [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I only meant that we, the readers, know of the kidnappings. And long to know more. But all in good time.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago No problem with your timeline @slackywacky. I only meant that we, the readers, know of the kidnappings. And long to know more. But all in good time.
I know and understood what you meant, but... you should know by now that I like to 'tease' my public. This story started way back in the 1990's, has been changed several times over the course of the years (chapters removed, chapters added) until I published it on this board. It used to be my relaxation when stuck in a hotel room in a far away town (for example I spend over 200 nights in a hotel in 2019).

With Covid and being at home most of the time, it still is a relaxation for me to write.
Take care, stay safe.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I have so much hope Jonathan will see something when leaves the building; I doubt you will set up a scene and do nothing with it. It has to be tied soemhow to Linda's kidnapping. On the other hand, I doubt you will shut down that kidnapping so fast. Well done!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Excellent chapter and update. Love the character building with Jonathan and Sandra. Also really love the predicament Jonathan put Sandra in. Great job.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I have so much hope Jonathan will see something when leaves the building; I doubt you will set up a scene and do nothing with it. It has to be tied soemhow to Linda's kidnapping. On the other hand, I doubt you will shut down that kidnapping so fast. Well done!
The next chapter (below) will shed some light on this. And probably create more questions...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 135 - Helpless feeling
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jonathan walked back to the main buildings, he wanted to get the battery powered Hitachi wand from the studio, he noticed something was going on, as several people were walking about. It became even more clear when he entered the main area and noticed that Wendy was standing next to her truck, checking her weapon.

“What’s going on?” He asked her, seeing that Jim and Steve were coming out of the main cabin, also carrying weapons.

“Robert has not checked in and he, nor Linda, answer their phone.” Wendy replied, holstering her gun.

“They might be enjoying their first night as a couple.”

“He would check in after getting to my house. Just a quick message from him with a reply from us. Just making sure that all was well.”

“Anything I can do?”

“I assume you can handle a gun?” Jim asked when they met up at the truck.

Jonathan nodded.

“Diana can show you the weapons locker. Stay vigilant. I don’t expect anything to happen here, but better safe than sorry. We’ll go check out Wendy’s place.” Jim stated.

Wendy got in her truck, while Steve and Jim took the Jimmy. Jonathan watched them go down the trail as fast as they could, pushing the limits on how fast you could go on the gravel road. The gate at the end of the road was still open and a short while later both cars turned right onto the road to Rockglen. Wendy stopped a little back from her house. During the last bit to Rockglen, she had radioed her fellow rangers, but they were all a decent distance a way and would be of no help. Jim pulled up next to Wendy’s truck.

“Anything?” He asked her after opening their windows.

She was studying the house through binoculars.

“No, don’t see anything suspicious. Robert’s jeep is parked at the rear. No lights on as far as I can see, but I can’t see the front bedroom from here. What you want to do?”

“Let’s just get to your house and check on them. Best case we ruined their wedding night.”

“Okay.”

Wendy hit the gas and drove to her house, closely followed by Jim and Steve, who had the gun Jim gave him ready. Nothing happened when they parked close to the Jeep. There was no movement in the house or the surrounding area. Steve and Jim got out of the Jimmy, looking around, but nothing stood out.

“I have the key.” Wendy said, walking to the door, her gun in her hand.

She tried the door and found it unlocked. Light could be seen in the hallway, so at least somebody had been, or still was, in the house. Her training kicked in and she searched the bottom floor, while Jim kept an eye on the stairs.

“Nobody down here.” She whispered.

Steve took over at the foot of the stairs, while Wendy and Jim walked slowly upstairs. The light in the bedroom was on, but they could not see inside as the angle from the stairs was not right. Wendy followed protocol and scanned the area, before slowly walking to the bedroom. Jim scanned the rest of the hallway, but again nothing stirred.

“Robert!” Wendy exclaimed when she saw the body on the floor.

After making sure there was nobody else in the room, she walked the few steps to Robert and kneeled next to his body. Feeling his heart rate, she was happy to notice it was steady. Jim had quickly scanned the other rooms, before walking to Robert and Wendy.

“How is he?” Jim asked.

“Unconscious. But that seems all, except for the tie-raps holding him prisoner. But this does not look like something Linda would have done, and with Linda missing, I think we have to assume she has been kidnapped again.”

Wendy used a multi tool she had on her belt to cut the plastic bonds and a few minutes later Robert started to stir.

“Robert is up here. Linda is missing.” Jim said to Steve, who was still at the bottom of the stairs.

While Robert slowly came to, Wendy called the call center for the rangers and called in the kidnapping of Linda, giving a description. The call center would coordinate with other local law enforcement. Jim called Diana and told her the news, so that everybody knew what was going on.

“Kidnapped?” Jonathan said when Diana told him the news. Only a handful of people were up at the cabin, most were in bed, but the news spread fast.

“What’s going on?” Matthew asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Diana gave him a quick update, not holding anything back. He was after all Linda’s brother. He looked devastated when he got the news and Jonathan helped him sit down.

“But why?” He asked no one in particular.

Diana gave him some, but not all, background.

“I should have been there to protect her.” He said, a deep sigh following the statement.

“Nothing you could have done. She’s a married woman now, Robert would give his life for her.”

It did not help Matthew’s mood much, but he knew deep down that there was indeed nothing he could do. The helpless feeling was not something he liked.

At Wendy’s cabin, things got busier, as the local Sherriff had shown up and two of Wendy’s fellow rangers had arrived. Steve had retreated to the Jimmy, he knew law enforcement was not too keen on having British people walking around fully armed, so he had placed the guns in the car before the Sherriff showed up. Robert had provided them with the details, which were extremely limited. He sat on the couch in the living room, waiting for things to come, while talking to Jim.

“There was nothing I could do, whatever they used to spray us, it worked really quick. I never even saw how many people there were.”

“Obviously, they only wanted Linda. Which reminds me…”

He grabbed his phone and selected a number. It went direct to voicemail. After selecting a second number, which also went to voicemail, he went and looked for Wendy, leaving Robert in the livingroom.

“Wendy?”

Wendy was talking to the local Sherriff, a woman called Joan McKinley, just outside the door.

“What’s up, Jim?” Wendy said.

Jim knew Joan; they had met several times.

“I think we need to scale this up. I think we’re dealing with 3 kidnappings. Alicia Middleton and Kyleigh Thomson were supposed to come to the wedding, but I have not been able to reach either of them for 2 days now. Alicia was involved earlier when she and Linda got kidnapped. They only escaped because the driver of the truck crashed. I suspect they are victims in this case too.”

“Sorry to meet under these circumstances.” Joan said.

She wrote some info down and got on the phone with the University to have their dorm room checked again.

“And remember, Linda recognized the voice when they got arrested during the stag night. We know whoever is behind this is a cop.” Robert added, walking out of the house.

“We’ll keep the info between us for now.”

“Jim, didn’t you say that they examined the room of the two girls before?” Joan asked him, holding on to her phone.

“I called in a favor.” Robert replied instead while walking out of the house. “There was no sign of the girls.”

Robert gave Joan the name of the officer he had asked for the favor.

“Do you need us here any longer?” Jim asked Wendy and Joan after she finished the call.

It had been several hours now since they had found Robert on the floor.

“No, head up to the cabin, we’ll keep you updated if there is any news.” Wendy replied.

Minutes later, Jim, Robert and Steve drove back to the cabin in the Jimmy. Wendy felt they might need the Jeep for evidence, so she wanted it to stay.

“How are you, mate?” Steve asked.

“Just feeling helpless. I told her in my vows that I would protect her, and I failed to do that within the first 24 hours of being married.”

“There was nothing you could do. The important thing is we need to figure out why they have been kidnapped.” Jim replied, while turning onto the private road leading up to the cabin.

The first few rays of light were visible in the East when they reached the cabin. Diana, Matthew, and Jonathan were standing at the gate. Jim parked the Jimmy next to the gate and they gout out. Diana hugged Robert.

“I am so sorry.” She said, tears in her eyes.

“I have to stay positive.” Robert replied. “We will find her.”

That last sentence was directed at Matthew.

“I know. Thank you.” Matthew replied.

“I made fresh coffee.” Jonathan said.

They headed for the cabin and settled around the large dining table. The discussions were muted, there was nothing much they could do at this time. Maybe some evidence at Wendy’s house would give some indications on who kidnapped Linda and the other girls, but for now all they could do was wait.

“Is Sandra asleep?” Steve asked Jonathan. “I saw the two of you leave the party earlier.”

The question made Jonathan sit up straight.

“Oh, fuck, I forgot about her.”

He got up and rushed out of the building, leaving the others behind, wondering what was going on.

“Now that was unexpected.” Diana said.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

On the plus side, Lindas Abduction is finally discovered and relatively quickly. Poor Robert ... he must feel soo sad. But the important question remains open: Why was Linda targeted in the first place? They now at least it is a cop. [mention]slackywacky[/mention] thank you for the fast update! Linda must stay strong. Hopefully she can hold herself together till they are rescued. On the bright side: She has ressourceful friends who will do everything in their Power to save her. I hope they act quickly, the more time passes, the higher the risk for Linda and her fellow captives!

I have to admit: it nearly kills me not knowing what happens to Linda. The rational part of my brains tells me, that everything will end well, but m<y imagination on the other hand ... it has happened not very often that I care so much for a fictional character. But so is the Power of Slackys writing, a master of his craft.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Again I must agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention] is a master writer who makes us feel for his characters. We care for Linda and want her taken care of. (Sorry about that dangling preposition.) Didn't Linda recognize the perp's voice at some point. Is this to prevent the perp from being identified?
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Great update, moving the story along very smoothly and all the while also building the story and keeping the readers on their toes. I feel the same way as the other commenters and wondering about Linda and how the lead heroine is going to get out of this peril. Keep up the amazing work.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago wondering about Linda and how the lead heroine is going to get out of this peril.
Once I have completed the update for All in the family, I will work on this story again.
All I can say is that our prisoners will have to suffer some more...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic