Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Very nice twist. @slackywacky you got my full attention with this one! Seems like Cali is going to have some fun...
There always can be a few more ropes.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I agree with Greylord, Winona does not seem to be in trouble. This addition is very well written and sexy, but it almost feels odd to have have a normal romantic bondage scene in your stories, where it does not go wrong. It seems to go wrong so often that this twist seems surprisingly tame. Good stuff.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As always oh Grand Master your creativity knows no bounds, it was such a pleasure to read these last few chapters since last I was around. And of course like many others I am intrigued as to what may happen to the helpless Winona and the girl from the elevator
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

BMBC passed 500,000 views last night at about 9:38 PM EST. @slackywacky, you are a fabulous author to have three stories going simultaneously, each of which attracts many viewers.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 5 months ago BMBC passed 500,000 views last night at about 9:38 PM EST.
It is a pleasure to write a story that keeps attracting new people. 500K viewers, wow!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 5 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 5 months ago BMBC passed 500,000 views last night at about 9:38 PM EST.
It is a pleasure to write a story that keeps attracting new people. 500K viewers, wow!
My congratulations! This is an amazing milestone and a testimony to your talent as a writer!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 months ago This is an amazing milestone and a testimony to your talent as a writer!
Oh, come on, it is nothing. Okay, if you insist, I'll take some credit for it. :lol:
Thank you my friend!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 5 months ago Oh, come on, it is nothing. Okay, if you insist, I'll take some credit for it. :lol:
Thank you my friend!

And credit you should take! This tale never fails to amaze me. Linda is a wonderful character! And I do miss her - we left her lately tied up gagged - balltied - if i remember correctly. What fate befell her?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
193 - Cut, try again

“Okay, let’s reset and try again and this time we can all remember our lines?”

The director was clearly annoyed. Not with any of the helpless females, but with the cast in the scene. It contained a fair amount of text and the actors kept messing it up. Looking at Jim, the director mouthed ‘sorry’.

“This way we’ll be here all day.” Jim sighed, looking at Marina and Robert.

Marina, Robert, and Jim had been watching over the 5 helpless women tied against the posts. Progress on what was being done for the movie was slow and all the mistakes the actors made did not help. At some point the film crew stopped for lunch, but that meant just another 30 minutes more in bondage for the 5 women tied to the poles. The scenes they were shooting were complicated and that made it easier for mistakes to happen. Somebody would have enough material to make a blooper special about the show. At least none of the tied-up women had anything to do with causing the director to have to redo things, they were standing against their colored poles. It was still clear that people working for the studio enjoyed looking at the naked women, as some people stared. At least this was the last day of filming for the week, they had the rest of the week off till Monday.

“Any news from Winona?” Jim asked, as he saw Robert using his phone.

They had not heard anything from Winona since the last message.

“Still goes to voicemail.” He replied. “I suspect she might still be tied up.”

“Or lying in a morgue.” Marina laughed.

“Funny. You worried, Robert?” Jim asked.

Robert had to think about that one for a moment.

“Maybe a little. I know that Winona can handle herself, but I also know how we met and how we rescued her from maybe not the greatest photo shoot in the world.”

“You mean that time while she was hogtied in the trunk of a car that crashed due to some deer crossing the road?” Jim grinned.

Everybody remembered that story. Winona would mention it when people asked her how she got started in the bondage photography business.

“Yeah. But leaving, while bound, with a stranger you just bumped into to, is not particular an example of making good choices.”

“Did you try Magnus’s number?”

Yeah, but his voicemail says he is at work and can’t answer the phone. Hence why I keep trying Winona’s.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” Marina agreed.

“I’ll try again later. Seems they are finally done with lunch.”

Marina walked over to the helpless women and told them what was happening, since they could not see. She asked if they were okay, and all of them replied with a single gagged grunt, although Willow was slow to respond.

“Are you okay?” Marina asked Willow again.

“Hmpf.”

“Okay, we’re all good.” She said, before giving a thumbs up to the director.

The three guardians paid attention to the women again, as filming resumed. Linda and Diana had just zoned out. They were used to being tied up for longer periods of time. Being blindfolded was nothing new for them and the tape on their mouth prevented them from saying anything, but there was no mouth stuffing, so it was easy to deal with. It was fun trying to figure out what was going on around them. They could hear each other’s occasional gagged grunts, but when the director called for action, they all just stood silently against their poles.

“Okay, last scene. Let’s get this done. These poor ladies have been standing here the whole time while you lot have been screwing up your lines.” The director called out.

This last scene was one that happened right in front of the bound women. The stars of the show would walk by in a heated discussion, stop in front of the women, look at them, before walking on.

“Let’s see how many takes this will take.” Marina said to Jim.

It turned out that they got the shots done in 2 takes.

“That’s a wrap. My thanks to the ladies for enduring being bound in this position this long. At least you have the weekend to recover.” The director said. “You can untie them now.”

Before untying them, Jim, Robert, and Marina removed the tape from the models eyes and mouth, allowing the prisoners to see again after being in the dark for several hours. Jim had water bottles for each of them, giving them some much needed refreshments.

“Thanks. I needed that.” Willow said.

All 5 looked happy this shoot was over.

“That looked a lot less strenuous on paper than in reality.” Daiyu said.

Getting the women untied from the poles was easy. Marina had robes for all of them, so that they could cover up after having been naked for most of the day.

“Let’s get dressed, ladies. We organized some food at the condo.” Robert stated as they walked to their changing room.

“And some booze.” Jim added.

“Now we are talking.” Diana grinned.

“Based on the script, this was the most demanding shoot of the movie, at least with regards to where we are needed.”

“Good, as this was no fun.” Misty said, while trying to get the cover of her hair.

“Yes, I agree. Glad this is over.” Willow added.

“Luckily, we do not do these kinds of things very often. Better said, we have never done anything like this before, but even in a regular bondage shoot you can end up in prolonged bondages.”

“I agree with you Marina, and I can honestly say that this was not the most demanding scene I have ever done. And Diana knows that too.” Linda grinned as they reached the dressing rooms.

“At least they pay really good.”

“And we have the weekend off, so maybe we can see the Niagara waterfall?” Daiyu proposed.

“Oh, I love that.”

“Get dressed your lot, so we can get out of here.” Jim grinned.

It did not take long for the women to dress in either summer dresses or shorts and t-shirts, but freeing their hair took a little longer.

“That feels good.” Linda said, shaking her long blond hair.

Transportation was ready to bring them back to their condo. Just as Robert sat down on the bus, his phone rang.

“Winona?” He asked.

The conversation, which was one-sided, lasted only a few minutes. All the others looked at Robert when he disconnected the call.

“Was that Winona?”

“No, that was a woman called Cally. Winona is in hospital.”
Last edited by slackywacky 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Grandmaster is back! And you continued where you left - on a High Note! This Cliffhanger is very good: What happened to Winona?
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love to read up on your chapters. Great update and amazing cliffhanger. Hope the next installment is soon.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This was fantastic,, this imagery was perfect and the banter spot on. All I ask is please let Winona be alright.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Sad to hear Winona is in the hospital. Nothing serious, I hope. Five hours tied to a stake while blindfolded and gagged would not be trivial. Wouldn't it be something to view that event?
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 2 months ago All I ask is please let Winona be alright.
I don't tend to harm my ladies (other than keeping them in long hours of bondage). So, I suspect she will, be allright.
Last edited by slackywacky 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to know :) Looking forward to the next Chapter @slackywacky !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Good to know
Unless it is Linda. Than we keep her prisoner for days on end :)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Good to know
Unless it is Linda. Than we keep her prisoner for days on end :)
That is the only exception I accept :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

It’s so good to see a long anticipated update oh Grand Master, and I’m sure like many others I hope your absence will not be so long this next time, or that any harm has come to Winona.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 months ago It’s so good to see a long anticipated update oh Grand Master, and I’m sure like many others I hope your absence will not be so long this next time, or that any harm has come to Winona.
See below and enjoy...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
194 - Pushed too far

Cally looked at the helpless woman on the bed and Winona looked at the classic beauty standing there looking at her. Winona remembered the beauty from last night when they had been in the elevator. Cally lived on the same floor as Magnus. This morning Cally had her black hair done up in a ponytail. Dressed in a flower print yellow summer dress that barely covered her rear, Carry stood at the front of the bed, her hands on her hips, a bright smile on her face.

“Magnus asked me to look after you as he was on a 12-hour shift. He told me you were a little tied up.”

“Hmmppfffff.” Winona grinned.

Grabbing the bottom of the bedcover, Cally pulled the cover away, dropping it next to the bed, leaving a naked spreadeagled Winona on the bed.

“Hmmm, I remember from yesterday in the elevator, you are cute.”

Cally walked over to the left side of the bed and sat down, facing Winona’s face. Bound and gagged as Winona was, there was not much she could do, other than look at the woman sitting on the bed.

“You probably wonder what type of relationship Magus and I have, that he asks me to come into his apartment and look after you. We dated a few times, but most of the time we are just neighbors.”

Cally ran a finger over Winona’s breasts. Even if Winona tried to not react to the touching, her body betrayed her, and her nipples became hard.

“Hmm, interesting.” Cally mused, seeing the reaction.

Feeling betrayed by her body, Winona sighed. She almost felt like a slut, reacting so quickly to the touch of the woman with the fiery green eyes who she only met once before. But then her relationship with Magnus was not much different, as they had known each other for only hours.

“I wonder…” Cally said, leaning over and sucking on Winona’s breasts, while her right hand moved down to Winona’s crotch.

Tightly spreadeagled, there was not much Winona could do. She felt a finger penetrating her clit, which was getting moist as she was being turned on by the events.

“Just as a thought.” Cally grinned in between sucking on Winona’s breasts, her tongue playing with the hard nipples.

Winona let out a gagged moan when Cally suddenly stopped.

“I’ll be right back.” She said to Winona, standing up and leaving the bedroom.

The helpless woman on the bed grunted in her gag, wondering what Cally was up to. She had been getting closer to an orgasm, but not close enough yet. Tugging on her bonds, not the first time she tried that, still told her she was helpless and whatever this woman had in mind, there was nothing she could do about it.

“Still here, are we?” Cally asked as she walked back into the bedroom.

Lifting her head as far as Winona could, she tried to see what Cally had brought and dropped on the bed between her spread legs, but she could not get a clear view.

“I brought some toys.” Cally said, grinning, seeing how Winona was trying to get a peek. “We can have some fun.”

Not sure what Cally meant with ‘fun’, but Winona could do nothing to stop the woman. The time it had taken for Cally to get whatever she had gotten had not made Winona any less aroused. Her nipples were still hard and the moisture between her legs was still present.

“At least you are still enjoying the game.” Cally grinned, kneeling on the bed, sucking on Winona’s nipples.

For several minutes Cally just focused on Winona’s breasts, sucking, licking, biting.

“Let’s add some fun.”

Winona could not see what Cally was doing, until she felt something sticky being applied to the inside of her legs. Raising her head, she tried to see, but she had no clear view. When Cally added something to Winona’s tits, it suddenly dawned on Winona what the woman was doing. If she had been in any doubt as to what was about to happen, the next moment an intense pain shot through Winona’s body. Her body tensed in the bondage and a scream escaped her gagged mouth. The pain ran from her breasts to her clit, thousands of needles pinching her.

“Having fun?”

The pain subsided and Winona, breathing heavily, could barely hear Cally.

“Maybe we should do that again.” Cally said.

The pain shot through Winona’s body again, maybe even more intense than last time. Involuntarily she tensed against her bonds. Cally ran the tense unit a little longer than the first time, watching Winona spasm on the bed.

“Maybe this will help.” Cally grinned, stopping the tense unit and grabbing another article from the bed.

It was a magic wand, which Winona had not seen yet, but when the vibrating started right on her clit, an orgasm was only moments away. The sexual stimulus was pushing Winona to the edge of what she could handle. Orgasm after orgasm ran through her body until she could not deal with it anymore and she fainted. Cally noticed something was wrong as Winona’s bladder relieved itself. Immediately she stopped the magic wand.

“Winona?”

Checking the pulse from the unconscious woman showed a high pulse rate.

“Oh, crap.” Cally cursed, removing the gag from Winona so she could breathe freely.

At least Winona was still breathing. Cally knew little first aid and she knew that calling Magnus was no use when he was working, so she decided to call 911. She did not look forward to the call.

“911, how can I help you?” A male voice answered the call.

“Ambulance please.”

The man asked a bunch of questions, which Cally tried to answer as best as she could, but she did not know much of Winona or if she had any medical issues. In hind side, she might have pushed the woman too far. Now she had to explain what they had been doing to the voice on the phone.

“Okay, so she fainted while being sexually stimulated?” The voice asked.

“Yes.”

“And her heart rate is high?”

Cally felt Winona’s pulse. It felt slower than before, but was still high, which she explained to the 911 operator.

“Okay, an ambulance is on the way.”

Cally sighed as she got disconnected. She called down to the building security guard station to inform them that an ambulance was coming.

“I’ll better clean this up.” Cally looked at Winona and the sex toys.

Using a kitchen knife, she cut the ropes and ties of Winona. She rolled the still unconscious woman on her side, so she would not suffocate. That was one thing Cally did remember from first aid. Dumping all the toys underneath the bed, she waited for the EMS to arrive, which was not too long. The doorbell rang.

“This way.” Cally guided the two medics with the stretcher to the bedroom.

They started doing their tests, while Cally stood on the side. She answered the occasional question, and she was glad that nobody seemed to question the situation. Although Cally suspected they probably had seen situations like this before.

“We’ll take her to hospital. Her vitals are getting better, settling down, but we suggest a checkup anyway.”

“Okay, which hospital?”

“Mount Sinai. You can come along.”

Cally knew the hospital was not that far from where they were, and it was the hospital that Magnus worked at.

“Okay.”

Winona was lifted onto the stretcher and wrapped up, before they left for the elevator, which was being held on the floor by building security. The EMS crew worked as a well-oiled machine. With the ambulance standing right in front of the building, it did not take long before they were on the way to the hospital.

“How is she?” Cally asked the EMS that was supervising Winona.

“She should be coming around any moment.” He said.

And just as they pulled up to the ambulance entry of the hospital, Winona opened her eyes. Cally could see that the young woman had no idea where she was.

“You are at the hospital. You fainted.” The EMS said to Winona.

“I’m here too.” Cally said.

The stretcher from the ambulance was rolled into the triage area, but it was busy, several other patients from ambulances were already waiting. Cally was looking for Magnus, but she did not see him. The EMS crew switched to waiting mode, it was obvious that they had been in this situation before, while Cally kept looking for Magnus. Suddenly she saw him walk by.

“Magnus!”

Magnus turned and saw Cally and then Winona on the stretcher.

“What happened?”

Cally gave an abbreviated version of the story.

“Okay, we better let her friends know.”

He dug up Robert’s phone number and gave it to Cally.

“It will be a while, based on how busy it is. Are you good to stay with her?” he asked Cally.

“Yes, I’ll call Robert and tell him what happened and where we are. You go back to work.”

“Thanks. I’ll check in when I can.”

He walked over to the stretcher and looked at Winona.

“Sorry.” He said to her.

“I’ll live.” Winona said, grinning.

“I’ll drop by when I can.”

Magnus went back to work and Cally made the phone call, while Winona rested on the stretcher.

“The things that happen to me when I meet new people…” Winona thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That could have ended worse, much worse. So Winona was lucky and Cally might think the next time before she acts. She did the sensible thing though. Winona will be well. That is all that matters.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago That could have ended worse, much worse. So Winona was lucky and Cally might think the next time before she acts. She did the sensible thing though. Winona will be well. That is all that matters.
@Caesar73's remarks are cogent. Cally should have known not to push a stranger that hard. But then she got her act together, doing the right things. I am glad that Winona seems to be none the worse for wear
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great twists and turns to help move the story forward. Was not expecting the EMS or hospital trip. Way to keep the reader on the edge of their seats.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great continuation. I had not expected this to be the reason of the hospitalization. A broken leg or so would come to mind first.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago That could have ended worse, much worse.
You should know by now I don't really hurt my characters. Hours in bondage? Yes. Hurting them? No. Or at least not too much. Linda's kidnapping caused enough grieve for some readers. :D
Beaumains wrote: 1 month ago I had not expected this to be the reason of the hospitalization.
Can you imaging telling this story at the hospital intake?
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 month ago Way to keep the reader on the edge of their seats.
It still seems to work :)
GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago But then she got her act together
Yep, she did. Luckily.

New chapter (yes, I am on a roll) below.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic