Honeymoon (M/F & F/M) - Chapter 5 (May 22, 2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Honeymoon (M/F & F/M) - Chapter 5 (May 22, 2023)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Prologue

This story is all about fun and games if you will. The games will vary in range from the innocence of go-fish to the thrill of reaching subspace through intense bondage. The tale begins with Janie Patterson and her husband Kenneth Rondell celebrating their first wedding anniversary by revisiting their honeymoon from the year before. We'll keep the descriptions of body parts out of things, though. From there we'll explore subarcs.

More importantly, we'll see the feature characters spending time with various people throughout the tale. Janie is a girl who is a handful, and we'll see how each one means something different to her and helps her overcome her personal problems. Of course, we'll also explore these other souls and see how they likewise benefit from our feature couple.

Without further ado!

CHAPTER 01

"MMMM!" Janie yelled into her gag as she struggled on the bed in the moving vehicle.

Janie was celebrating her first marriage anniversary by being kidnapped! What a way to get things rolling! She hoped her husband would find her position amusing, especially since his siblings were the kidnappers. It was the best way to celebrate things really; as the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

It was such a happy memory indeed. She thought back to that day just one year when, two days after graduating college at just 19 years old, Janie eloped with a man she had only met the prior Black Friday. It seemed unreal, but the couple was a perfect pair. Perhaps it was childish to elope with the support of only their most trusted friends (and his sisters), but it was worth it!

Janie had dressed special for their wedding but in her own simplistic manner; and she dressed the same for their anniversary. She wore a long bright pink skirt with tons of ruffles and her purple-and-pink plaid long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt with a pink kerchief bandana. It was simple, and it was Janie. Her brown hair, which was in a long braid, was so long that despite being 6'1" her hair came to the top of her butt even while braided. Her heavy tan, in part from an ancestry that included Seminoles and Spaniards, was a perfect match for the hair.

It was after the RV was packed that Ken and his siblings made their move: 4 people combining to tie up Janie. A girl who was as strong as she, who literally could kidnap and tie up one of her friends while simultaneously warding off the attacks of another friend, was no match against the four Rondell's. She tried, but she couldn't do it.

Janie's wrists, elbows, crossed ankles, breasts, and waist were all tied with rope, and the girl was then tossed on the bed in the back of the RV for the trip to the woods for the honeymoon. It took a team effort to get all the preliminary supplies and necessities, but soon they were on the road to the Rondell family's favorite place in the forest to camp. Only stop they needed was to get food.

In fact, the scene from being tied up to getting on the road had been repeated exactly as had happened the prior year. The Rondell's had no problems showing their love for their first in-law, and Janie loved them back. Being loved by a Rondell often involved getting tied up like this. It was helpful because Janie could be a very chatty passenger, and Ken wasn't fond of talking too much while driving.

As they rode along, Janie let out some squeals and squeaks because of the red ball gag and the black straps that held it in her mouth. At least her in-laws were kind enough to put some microfoam tape over her lips because she didn't care for the drooling the gag caused during regular TUGs. The ropes were quite secure and had been tied with the intent of keeping her from escaping more than any other purpose; this was unsurprising because Ken's sisters did most of the tying while he and his baby brother held her down.

The bright blue rope, her husband's, held her firmly and comfortably. For Janie, tighter was better, but she was still in TUG paradise being tied up like this because she saw little hope for a genuine escape. The hogtie wasn't done too well, and she moved her legs up and down with the intent of escaping, but she saw many possibilities to enjoy herself. With some luck, she would hop to the little dining area they had while Ken was in the grocery store! With enough kicking, she felt the hogtie rope slacken, and she slowly lowered her legs.

"I'll be 15 minutes!" Ken exited the RV and locked the door.

Now was her chance! With a squeak, Janie sat up and got up on her feet. Boy was she glad she had worn her blue sneakers... yes, she got married in sneakers! She started hopping toward the table when something got in her way... an overhead storage rack! The RV, being a vehicle, had this low storage rack due to a lack of space, and she had to duck to get through; she hadn't noticed because she was being carried or was walking the other times. Hopping required a bit more clearance than she had, and instead she started shuffling.

Shuffling was a slow process in her mind, and she gave a little grunt of frustration to her own entertainment. It was like being the video game character quietly sneaking by a sleeping foe. With effort, she was past the object that threatened her head.

The retired softball star, decked in purple and pink, slowly worked her way toward the table. With a few hops more, she was sitting down and simply enjoying the ropes. She could escape if she wanted, but why bother? This was their anniversary, and while she was changing the script a little she was keeping much of it the same, and that included waiting for her husband to release her.

"Mmmmmm!" she waved when Ken entered the RV.
"Moving around, my sweet?" he asked her with a wink.
"Mmm!" she leaned back with a sparkle in her dark brown eyes.

How could she not be happy when she loved him more than she did a year ago, and he loved her just as much? When Ken finished putting the groceries in the appropriate places, Janie stood up and looked up at her husband. She loved staring into his blue eyes and running her fingers through his short blonde hair. Since she couldn't do that, she gave Ken a gagged kiss on the cheek and blushed a little before letting out another happy grunt. Something was special about their relationship compared to her other married friends'.

The second honeymoon was only getting started though.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 8 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great start.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Great start, but we need more descriptions of the bondage. We have a minimal idea of how Janie is bound. For example, are her elbows touching? How is the chest harness tied? What effect does the harness have on her breasts? Also, focus a little more on Janie' thoughts and feelings, sexual or otherwise, while she's bound and gagged. There should be a sense of anticipation for her. The bondage is a build up.

That said, looking forward to more.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 1 year agogreat start.
I must agree. Great beginning. Looking forward to more. You are very prolific, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Mister The Edge wrote: 1 year ago Great start, but we need more descriptions of the bondage. We have a minimal idea of how Janie is bound. For example, are her elbows touching? How is the chest harness tied? What effect does the harness have on her breasts? Also, focus a little more on Janie' thoughts and feelings, sexual or otherwise, while she's bound and gagged. There should be a sense of anticipation for her. The bondage is a build up.

That said, looking forward to more.
Thank you kindly for the feedback. In setting the scene I did neglect certain aspects of the situation.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 02

As she was put down on the bed, Janie let out a mischievous little whine, but she couldn't sway her husband: once again, the girl was hogtied. This time the hogtie was much more secure and also knotted out of reach of her fingers. Before walking away, Ken gave her a kiss on the forehead, and she felt herself getting warm. At the moment, she was hoping Ken would take advantage of her position and imagining ways they could have fun with her like this.

When tied up by a loved one was when this girl felt safe. While in such a position, she knew that everything was under control because she knew her captor(s) wouldn't willingly hurt her, and she knew she couldn't get into trouble. She couldn't use her electronic devices, so she was cut off from all but direct human interaction.

More than that to her were the sensations of being helpless, of the rope pushing against her skin, of the gag jammed between her teeth, of being unable to speak intelligibly, of being unable to move her arms and legs except in limited maneuvers, and of the squeeze of the ropes against her breasts. The tape against her face was strangely relaxing yet simultaneously heightened the feeling of helplessness.

Janie’s in-laws had been careful with binding her to ensure she was going nowhere fast even if she went somewhere. When binding her elbows, they brought her elbows to near touching but didn't nearly push any limits; instead, they focused on cinching the binding using the rope’s extra length. The harness was rather simple with ropes above and below her breast and a standard cinching pass going under one armpit, around her neck, and back through the other armpit. Her breasts weren't large for her size, but with how large she was they were certainly quite the sight in the ropes even with a shirt and bra partially padding them.

Life had been a wild adventure to get her to this point, and it had led to this (so far) fantastic marriage, amazing in-laws, incredible friends, and awesome siblings. Soon, she would be spending time with some of those same people while camping deep in the forest.

Just as she was thinking of these things, a glow of light caught her eyes. The rays of the setting sun were reflecting off the barrettes that held her bandana in place, and she began struggling to turn away from it. It took a little effort, but it was worth it. She knew they were getting close to the familiar location where they had started their honeymoon exactly one year prior; that blanket of tree cover in this stretch of road was unforgettable.

Janie mewed a little as she had been tied and gagged a long time, but soon the RV stopped as the last rays of light disappeared. Ken parked it and walked back to visit his wife. She sat up and looked up at him and made some pitiful sounds that begged for some kind of sympathy. The ropes were doing their job of stimulating her, and she realized now that her breasts were hardening.

Ken was not what we call a warm person, but something about his wife brought out an otherwise hidden side of him. When he first heard her voice 18 months before, he was attracted to her even without seeing her. Just hearing her gagged complaints provided him with companionship during the ride to the campsite.

He couldn't forget the day Janie arrived from Florida. She was so upset and scared that she asked Ken's sister to tie her up while she was sleeping because she was convinced she would hurt herself if given the chance. But, Ken couldn't resist, and they spent many hours talking even with her tied up. And most of those moments when she would lie down to sleep that same red ball gag would end up in her mouth. Those conversations revealed someone special to his heart, and his efforts had been worth every second.

"Mmmm!" she wiggled her feet and grew more excited,
"You want something more, my beautiful?" his tone became playful.
"Mmm!" nodded the helpless girl.
"All right, Gangsta Jock. Stay gagged for this?" he questioned her further.
"Nuh uh!”

Janie and Ken had one fetish, if you call it that: clothed sex. They like to strip only as much as necessary to get the dirty work done. All the rest was done without removing the clothes, although in a case like this Ken would certainly unbutton that flannel shirt of hers. For himself, he just unbuckled his blue jeans and rolled up his black t-shirt. He did, however, remove the gag as she asked by first unpeeling the tape and then unbuckling the gag.

"I'll forever remember that Friday and seeing that girl in all red bound up so well and gagged with this. I'll cherish that day for many, many years to come."
"Ken, you really just fell for me!" she recalled her naïvete that missed his feelings then while a blob of drool landed on her shirt.
"I was smitten," he smiled.
"Awwww! Love at first sight... just you had to get my attention first!" she smiled back and batted her eyes.
"I love you more than I did this night last year," he kissed Janie on the cheek.

Janie's smile disappeared, but she was still happy. Instead, she was feeling herself get aroused by this scenario, and the feeling in her was deepening. In the span of just a few seconds, her attention had been diverted fully to the present. She returned his kiss and let out a moan in her helpless state while accepting that he was in control at the moment.

Janie and Ken kissed while they did their deed, and a loud groan came from Janie at one point. He had to keep trying, however, to find the spot that would completely incapacitate her. He knew he had found that perfect place when she stopped kissing, let out a slight squeak of pleasure, and let herself go limp.

"Ken… more,” she quietly asked him.
"As you wish!" he pushed their lips together and rolled over so she was on bottom.

Awkwardness was inevitable here due to her hogtie, and Janie's squeaks continued. When Janie's squeaks started growing louder, he knew she was really getting excited. At this point, he needn't kiss her more, but why wouldn't he when he knew that'd make her even happier. His pushes got stronger, and the excitement in her grew. Soon Janie let out a loud cry of pain when the moment reached its climax. He restrained her from moving as she wished at this time.

"That was too brief," Janie pulled her lips away and tried to move her hips, “You're awful!”
"I did what you said," he smiled at her.
"I know... And it was as good as I was anticipating," she started kissing him again, “But let me throw myself as I like when I’m c-mming.”
"I see why...," he muttered between kisses, "your friends call you Gangsta Jock.”
“I love,” her frustration disappeared.

One thing about the "Gangsta Jock" was that she never had enough, and when he called her that during rough sex she always instantly melted and never understood why. She was irrepressible when it came to her love of TUGs and sex, and when the two met it would take a lot to quench her appetite to the extent that sometimes Ken would surrender. Given their strong love, though, such intimate moments were often long, but work and life meant such moments were becoming increasingly infrequent until they basically only had these moments either on special occasions or when Janie was, as she herself would say, "trippin' on hormones" and would drag Ken to play with her.

"Gag me now, tough guy. I don't want to cause any f-cking trouble," there was a twinkle in her eye with her pun.
"Want me to blindfold you as well?" his tone was caring, “Miss Comedienne?”
"I know where this is going. Sounds perfect," she smiled, "For a playful girl like me."

Because she was so strong, restraint seriously aroused her. Her physical strength was the source of most of her confidence, and tighter ties with blindfolds and gags made her feel that she had lost that strength. In this context, it was empowering to surrender her power and leave the rest to her captor, and she could sometimes orgasm just from being tied up without stimulation.

Ken blindfolded Janie with a purple bandana and carefully knotted it thrice. The first knot was quite tight and secured it near the knot of her kerchief and under her braid, and then a double knot went around her braid. As she was often quiet in such moments, Janie's smile and sudden squirm showed Ken she was getting excited. Ken followed this with the head harness that he purchased many years before with the bright green ball gagging Janie. He secured each strap, and Janie let out a soft sensual moan.

It was well known from college that Janie disliked all professional style gags while playing TUGs; but she liked them in sexual play. She even showed prejudice towards the homemade rubber ball gags with the bandanas and handkerchiefs pushed through them. In TUGs, she disliked the drooling, but more than that the gags and the drool they caused seriously aroused her to the extent she was embarrassed. As a result, her friends frequently used such gags on her as a little inside joke, especially the closest friends who knew she was aroused by bondage TUGs.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" wetness from her mouth poured off the ball.

Janie was groaning softly as she rolled around on the bed in her hogtie. Ken rolled Janie on her side, and she writhed for his entertainment while he unbuttoned her shirt. She was especially enjoying that because of the harness his siblings had tied already which meant it took some effort for him to pull the shirt back to expose the purple sports bra. It took effort not to just automatically explode with erotic excitement. A sudden draft overtook her and invigorated her.

Ken pulled the bra up and readied to do what he knew Janie would want most. After some searching for the right pocket of the TUG bag, he found the binder clips. Janie's moan when he pinched her nipples in the clips excited him. He then grabbed her breasts firmly and rolled her onto her back in that awkward way hogties create. Her breaths were deep and heavy now, and Ken knew she was anticipating him coming for seconds.

"Ready, Janie?" he kissed her on the cheek.
"Mmmm hmmmm!" she let herself go limp.

She wanted him more than anyone else in the world right now, and she wanted him in her body more than anything else. Here she was in the emotionally intense world of bondage where she had no power yet was more powerful than he. This was her happy place: bound, gagged, blindfolded, and clamped. All she needed was him. She could satisfy herself, but that was empty compared to satisfaction arising his stiff flesh in her body,

There was a brief groan from her as they began anew, and Janie pretty quickly showed her excitement. With a groan, an arch, and some hand squeezing, Janie released her feelings. Now, she surrendered herself to his desires now and enjoyed the shower of kisses on her face, forehead, and neck. Her forehead was her favorite place to be kissed because, despite her own size, it reminded her that she was smaller than her husband.

Ken preferred the neck as he enjoyed the cliché's a lot, but he enjoyed making her happy more than making himself happy. When bondage wasn't involved, he just preferred plain, vanilla traditional methods. His favorite part of the bondage, though, had to be the way Janie willfully surrendered herself out of love. He knew he had to be gentle, and she trusted him to be slow in his approach and build up to bigger things.

"Mmm," softly emanated from her as things intensified.

Consent was everything for Janie. For a girl who, 16 months before, had suffered the violation of consent, Ken's careful consideration for her feelings and desires meant more than could be imagined. She felt she was as safe as she could possibly be only because she was doing it with him.

"Mmmmmmm!" she writhed sensuously as he filled her again.
"Loving you is so much fun," Ken unbuckled the gag.
"That was good," she was in a state between pleasure and euphoria and relaxed with a grin.
"Are you satisfied yet?"
"I'm just getting started," her grin turned to a smile, "Untie me, baby."

Janie was planning to flip the tables on Ken.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Mister The Edge[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

Janie doesn't plan on it all being nice and easy for her husband. Heck, she might even tie him up instead!

CHAPTER 03

Ken slowly untied Janie one rope at a time. It would have been faster, but after each rope or two they paused to kiss each other. Once Janie’s arms were free, she gave Ken a tight hug before keeping her hands to herself while he untied her legs. She rubbed her arms a little while she had the chance and peered into his eyes.

Ken looked back and saw so much vitality behind Janie’s big browns. There was a bigger, brighter sparkle present when they were alone that he never saw otherwise, and he loved her just as much and hoped she could see it too. Those eyes were full of surprises, and he never knew what she would do during a given moment like this.

“Thank you, Ken. You just lie down there and relax while I get something,” she motioned to him.

Janie went to the front of the RV and climbed down into the driving console. There she reached under the passenger seat and pulled out a plastic bag of zip cuffs that she hid just as quickly. She only needed one to make sure Ken stayed hers as long as she wanted. Since he couldn’t see it anyway, there was no need for her to be quiet in her approach.

“You need a good rub down,” Janie said as she started on his back.

Ken did enjoy a massage from his wife and allowed himself to sink into her kind touch. He let his guard down completely while Janie paused to remove her shirt, a mistake that she saw and immediately used to zip cuff his hands behind his back. He paused a moment and laughed a little before letting out a happy sigh before Janie took a rope and bound his ankles.

Now, Ken could do nothing while she silently switched between strongly massaging him and binding his body until ropes were also tied around Ken's wrists, elbows, chest, and thighs. She skipped a harness and went for a single chest rope just to pin him down, and the elbow rope involved a lot of cinching because she wanted him securely bound as opposed to tightly bound.

There was no need to ask: of course Ken wanted to be gagged. Taking a blue rubber ball, Janie rummaged through the bag for a white handkerchief and folded it up nicely. She put the cloth through the holes of the rubber ball after a considerable struggle in the darkness before she finally had success. She put the rubber into his mouth and knotted the white cloth behind his head.

Janie laughed mischievously as she tightened the knot. She had pushed Ken into being tied up by her for a change. She gave him her best for what he liked… Now she wanted to make him happy in return for making her happy. And they were each made happy by seeing the other’s happiness. Positive feedback is a beautiful thing.

“Mmmm!” Ken moaned a little.
"That's better," Janie gently kissed her husband on the cheek.

Ken liked being tied up too, but it always took some persistence on her part to get him to acquiesce when she wanted to be on top while they made love. Thus, Janie had resorted to this trickery. The only problem was that Janie was a bit of a silly dominant; she just had too much fun doing anything with her husband.

Janie's arms wrapped tightly around him like a high schooler hugging her boyfriend while standing in a public park, but her kisses were much more of the moment with some of that youthful innocence mixed in. Two romantic kisses on the cheek could be followed by a barrage of immature kisses 90 seconds later.

Yeah, there was dirty stuff happening, but it wasn't her focus. She was just giving her husband a little TLC to make things special and different. It would be a while still, but she didn't mind. The feeling of his increasingly hard member inside her body was but a part of the pleasure. Her reward was coming in due time. It was all about making sure he was happy before making herself happy. It was time to finish this; Janie got off Ken and readied for the coup de grâce.

Janie worked Ken harder and harder using her mouth before making some happy sounds and eventually smacking her lips. Such was not too common in their personal games, but it was required to make an appearance the next day if they were to relive their honeymoon properly. She was actually practicing for it because she hated the taste with a passion but liked the sensations. Overall, Janie was leery about oral sex because of her Roman Catholic convictions.

When they were done playing, she took her husband's head in her hands and gave him a slow, passionate kiss right on the forehead. She then began petting his head gently while looking into his eyes before she removed the gag and put a finger on his lips.

"I'm so happy," she whispered into his ear, "That God brought us together so early in our lives."

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

The next morning Janie arose with a stretch and opened her eyes to see sunlight streaming through the blind and the empty spot on the bed next to her. If heaven could be found on earth, perhaps this was it. She sat up, looked down, and saw she was in just her underwear; just as she had on the first honeymoon, she felt relief that it was indeed her reality.

Janie went to the bathroom and took care of her business which included straightening up her clothes to be as neat and prim as possible. Before putting her shirt back on, she removed her bra so that her nipples could poke out of the fabric. She stepped out of the bathroom while putting her skirt back on and was greeted by that familiar smell of bacon sizzling over a fire.

It wasn't supposed to be the exact same as the first year. There had to be differences to make it a new year for the same but growing them. Janie was feeling quite mischievous, still, and suggested something to make it different after she kissed Ken on the cheek to greet him.

"All the thrills last night... I think I need a panty snack later," she gave her quiet little secret.
"Oh?" he raised his eyebrows and focused on his cooking as if he hadn’t heard her.

The smell of the bacon filled the air, and Janie went inside and started getting other things for their breakfast. She was blessed to have married a good and eager cook as she was lacking all such skills. To keep the short but meaningful conversations flowing, she opened the window and got the smell of pancakes cooking in that bacon fat.

"You are my shining joy!" Janie grinned widely.

Janie took her time eating her breakfast. Being so big and active meant she could "eat a horse," but she had learned restraint in her consumption. She was making plans for their anniversary TUG in her mind while simultaneously talking to Ken about his sisters. Certain parts had to be the same, but the rest she wanted to be fresh and new.

Janie just smiled a little after they had cleaned up the breakfast mess. She put her arms around Ken and looked in his eyes. He knew she wanted something first, but he had to wait for her to make her request. Janie was too busy staring though; she was studying his eyes and seeking subliminal messages.

"Before I am gagged with my panties, I think we should make sure they're not too dry," she said coyly.

Ken took out Janie's soft red rope and began binding her up: wrists, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch (under her skirt), and ankles. This rope was softer and thus allowed him to tie her more tightly than his own rope. She behaved so nicely that he didn't even gag her,

Janie felt aroused immediately just from the ropes against her body. Her knees and ankles were tightly secured against one another with almost no room to move. Her elbows were bound so that they touched but without torquing her too much. The breast harness wrapped around her torso both above and below her boobs and made the nipples more obvious through the fabric; the tight cinching through her armpits pushed her boobs out even further. The waist rope was securely cinched to hold her arms tightly against her back, and the crotch rubbed against her lower lips despite the fabric barrier.

It was a simple process really. Ken just had to sit with Janie and enjoy her presence for about 10 minutes while kissing her lips and pulling on the crotch rope. When the familiar shriek arrived, he knew he had wet panties and took the easy out: he ripped them off Janie.

“Wasted a perfectly good pair of panties!” she teased him.
"Open wide!" he readied the fabric stuffing.
"OK!" Janie accepted the balled up underwear, followed by "Ugh!" at the taste of her own orgasm.

Ken followed the disgusting fabric with a black bandana cleave gag and a strip of microfoam tape over Janie's lips. She retched a bit and realized that this wasn't such a good idea, but she decided to suffer with her bad decision. Now she knew that sweaty sexy laundry was more disgusting than regular sweaty laundry; it was tinged by other flavors, like ass.

Janie's eyes grew wide with excitement as the first phase of her day in captivity began. She pulled a little bit on the crotch rope and let out a helpless groan of defeat. For TUG #1, Ken had chosen a very secure imprisonment, and she was stuck with it unless she escaped or lied about needing to be set free.

"Mmmm! Bmmm mmm mmmmm!" she tried to mutter something while bouncing in her seat at the table.
"Want something?" Ken needed her to repeat.
"Mmm! Ake ee out-ide!" she enunciated more clearly.

Outside was a whole new world, and once Janie was seated in a chair she was able to enjoy it all as she desired. Here in the woods, there was always some creature to watch whether a bird, a butterfly, or a squirrel. Janie's eyes drank in the beauty of creation with intense pleasure while she was in her compromised but voluntary position.

Ken put Janie's iPad in front of her in a sort of tease. Could she actually read a book like this? It took some considerable effort in such a restrictive binding because she couldn't use her nose. Ken laughed at her efforts while he, unsurprisingly, read a paperback book on carpentry.

Soon, while trying to turn the page, the iPad hit the ground, and Janie let out a loud groan of despair. That groan made her realize that those panties were only going to taste worse with time, and she knew she was likely stuck with them until lunch unless she lied about needing to be ungagged. But hating the flavor was a good reason, right? Still, Janie chose to take her self-inflicted punishment.

Ken laughed at her, and Janie let out another groan and stomped her feet on the soft earth. If she was going to be stuck and unable to do anything and not be entertained, then she was going to earn her entertainment. She was hatching a plan to amplify her predicament to something much more secure...

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

This is a fun story! Looking forward to read more :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Mister The Edge[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention]

Chapter 04

"HMPH!" Janie stood up and stared right into Ken's eyes.
"Need something?" her motion caught his eye.
"Nuh uh!" she began hopping away.
"Come back here!"

Janie didn't get far before she was being dragged back to the chair and pushed back down. Ken warned her to stay seated, but she had no plans of doing so. In fact, as soon as Ken had opened the book, Janie was hopping away again. In a repetition, Janie was dragged back to the metal lawn chair, but this time Ken securely tied her waist to the chair using a piece of rope.

Janie kicked a little, but Ken responded by tying her ankles to the leg of the chair. She wasn't satisfied yet, though, and squirmed until she was awkwardly standing with the chair. Now Ken had enough and pushed Janie back down. He tied a rope around her chest and the chair back and ran a rope from her braid to her ankles so that she couldn't move her head past an upright position. In further punishment, he blindfolded his wife with a white bandana. By the time the hair tie had been secured, Janie was moaning and thrashing in orgasm.

Janie was now completely immobilized just as she hoped to be. Now that she had made this different, it was time to recall the prior year once. That required her gag be removed, but she waited a while before doing. Instead, she paused to enjoy nature and the ache of the orgasm a little bit.

It was hard to enjoy the scenes though. Her struggles had resulted in some intense pulling on the crotch rope, and it felt so good. She really enjoyed the sensations it caused, and having it tight against her like this was a very special treat indeed. It was time to get this gag out, so Janie snapped her fingers thrice. At least an hour had passed in her estimation.

"Just a second... on it!" Ken needed a moment to translate, as his family's TUG signals differed from the ones Janie had learned from her friends in college.
"Mmph!" Janie grunted pitifully in her state of limited mobility.

Ken peeled the tape off with great care. Janie let out a little squeal of happiness as the tape came off her lips. Underneath it was a very wet bandana. Ken unknotted the bandana, and Janie spat out the soaked underwear onto her lap. She squirmed a little but said nothing as she opened her mouth. There was this part of their honeymoon to relive, and he knew what she wanted even if she was tied much more tightly than a year ago. But, he was more than happy to satisfy this particular reenactment.

Janie let out a playful squeal as this happened. It was now she realized just how little she could move in her current state, and on top of it now she was just his personal plaything but on her terms. Time seemed to stop a little bit, and even the birds and squirrels seemed distant. She patiently waited as he moved up and down until he was pumping once again. It made an odd scene to say the least.

"Thank you for that snack!" she said excitedly, “Your c-m tastes better than mine, and yours is pretty awful!”
"I love you too," he gave her a kiss on the cheek, “Don't talk to me about that stuff though.”
"Awww,” she chuckled a little.
"Back in there!" he jammed the panties in her mouth under the same wet bandana.
"EWWWW!" seconds weren't better.

Janie sat there patiently waiting to see what Ken would do. She struggled as much as possible to excite herself, and the hair pulling she inflicted on herself was strangely wonderful even if lacking the thrill of someone else doing it. However, she was done with this gag…

SNAP SNAP SNAP

Ken removed the gag so Janie could talk, and she made a request of release for a trip to the bathroom. Ken took several minutes to get Janie free, and she assured him that she was having fun. After her bathroom run was done, it was back to the ropes for her, and she unbuttoned her shirt for fun.

Ken went for the tight binding this time with ropes all over Janie's body. Her elbows touched with no mercy, and her wrists and forearms were also tied together. Similar cruelty was applied to her ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, mid thighs, and upper thighs, and Janie groaned sensually as Ken’s hands ran along her thighs and crotch to apply those bindings.

The breast harness was pulled tight with the ropes above and below her breasts, cinching through her arm pits, and a V going around her neck so that her bosom was thrust out to the fullest. When the waist and crotch ropes were tied, knots were added right against her crotch, and cinching was done to minimize her arm movement.

After the return of the white bandana blindfold, the green ball gag with the leather harness gagged Janie again without any mercy and padlocks applied to further humiliate her. A rope was tied around her ankles and thrown over a tree branch to hoist her into the air upside down. Once Ken was confident the branch wouldn't break, he secured the rope around the tree trunk with several strong knots to ensure no slipping. Janie now dangled upside down from a tree now in what could only be ascribed to an adventurous spirit. Also like one year ago, Ken tied Janie's skirt down with a handkerchief.

"Whee!!"
“Sorry!” he teased before clamping her nipples.
“YOWCH!” she groaned and orgasmed, “Mmmmmmm!”

Janie enjoyed being suspended like this especially while gagged. There was a strange sensation in being so disconnected from the earth, daring gravity's effects on her body, and being unable to see, talk, or move. The crotch rope continued to do its infernal job of exciting the young girl.

Ken merely enjoyed his wife's happiness. There were times where he got more fun out of TUGs than she did, but these 24 hour cycles were merely humored by him for her sake. She enjoyed being forced to do only her captor's will for a day and saw it as a forced vacation, especially since she hadn't been able to do it because of school and research responsibilities. Being the husband to Janie wasn't always so easy.

The many emotions Janie felt were overwhelming, and her happiness increased with time as the thrill of captivity grew within her. She was becoming very relaxed and bubbly and reaching a state of comfort. She knew Ken wouldn’t let her get hurt, and she enjoyed the thrill of being upside down, bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Pulling on the crotch rope was like an addicting drug.

She tortured her crotch with that knot and managed to force herself into another orgasmic thrill. Ken couldn't believe how much she loved that feeling, and he suspected she liked the pain that came with it more than the other physical sensations. But of course he appreciated her desire to find a good emotional high especially given her struggles.

With time, Ken lowered Janie from her prison before carrying her into the RV and laying her on the bed. She gave no resistance while he untied her and removed her gag, but there was an affectionate smile underneath it all. When her arms were free, she motioned that she would handle the rest, sat up, and untied her legs with the smile never leaving her.

“Damn, look at those bruises! You roughed me up!” Janie teased Ken.

Janie’s ankle bones, the ones that stuck out, and her knees had perfect bruise marks that hadn't been there before the tight tie. She knew it meant she had thrashed too much in seeking her thrills, but it also meant Ken hadn't restricted her struggles too well, Nevertheless, she blamed herself more.

“I’m sorry, honey,” Ken felt bad that he hadn't been more careful with this most recent tie.
“No worries; it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been thrashing,” she brushed it off and smiled brightly, “And I always forgive you.”

A lunch of cheeseburgers cooked over a real fire made a perfect follow-up to their game, and again Janie’s mind was all over the place while eating. It amazed Ken just how quickly her mind moved, but she had assured him many times that he had to be similar to keep up with her. Her opinion was that it was just his measured approach to all matters that made him seem slower.

After using the bathroom, Janie removed her shirt to expose herself completely aside from her skirt. It was time to be tied up again, and this time she had zipties on her wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs and the same harness in her mouth. The zipties were very wide so that they'd cut into her the least amount possible.

“MMMM!” responded the happy wife while sitting on the bed.

Janie shook her torso so that her B cups swayed a little (as much as they possibly could, really) and wiggled her eyebrows a little. Her hint couldn’t have been clearer for Ken who merely wagged a disapproving finger despite his enjoyment of the scene. Unlike her sister, Janie was more than happy to take “No” for an answer and flopped back on the bed.

Trying another seductive move, Janie pulled her legs up so that Ken had a nice view of her crotch, and Ken responded by pulling her legs down and again wagging that disapproving figure. Janie grunted in disapproval and motioned like she wanted to take a nap instead. Ken finally accepted and got on the bed with her.

Janie fell asleep after staring into his eyes for a long time. However, it was a fitful sleep, plagued with recollections of the past. Janie only napped for a short time before she woke up with tears pouring down her cheeks. But she realized where she was and with whom she was sharing this RV. There he was, the man of her dreams, the man who had made her so happy that she could find reasons to smile. The past was gone; this was now. She couldn’t change what had happened, but she had changed herself.

Ken opened his eyes to see Janie awake and just staring at him with a smile. He had no clue how long she had been there like that, but her eyes were bloodshot. The only question for him was whether they were tears of sadness or happiness. This was the girl who had turned his life upside down from the average life of a carpenter into a blessed journey of joy and thrills.

"What's wrong, Jane?" he asked after removing the harness.
"I was... I had a nightmare," she sighed and stared at him, “God knew what He was doing when He brought us together.”
"One of those nightmares?"
“Yeah, but I have you and your family now," she buried her face in his chest with a forced smile, “Those sons of b-tches won’t hurt me again.”

This was what marriage entailed. Without a word, he cut the zips on her arms, and Janie wrapped her arms around him tightly. There were lots of reasons for her to have nightmares, but all of them equally deserved his love and comfort. While she was hugging him like this, in her childlike way Janie fell asleep again.

She would hug him sometimes for the reassurance that her life was real and for the feeling of safety. Even a woman like her could feel this way; yet some of her friends never felt unsafe even if they had bad experiences. Such was the dichotomy of Janie: big, strong, and occasionally as fearful as a little girl.

What made their relationship so special was that he never trivialized any of her fears and was loyal to her; he couldn’t imagine life with anyone else. He always had time to listen to her, and there was no concern too small. The best part was that she was just the same to him. When he was crying because the day would have been his late grandparent’s 60th wedding anniversary, she quietly dried his tears with her shirt sleeve.

Such was their life, and how blessed they were to have each other.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good read.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Mister The Edge[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention]

CHAPTER 05

Soon Janie stirred again and gave Ken a playful kiss on the cheek. Her true, unforced smile had returned, and Ken wondered what should follow. After another trip to the bathroom, Ken decided it was time for something different... Like duct tape. But this time he said nothing about what was coming except one sentence.

"Be ready to get jumped when you come out of the bathroom."

Janie giggled a little and was grateful for the warning. She wondered what Ken would be using on her, and outside her husband was holding a roll of white sticky goodness. Janie stepped out of the bathroom and looked around her. Her ruffled pink skirt swished about her calves while she searched for her husband. In the bathroom, she had removed her skirt so that she was fully exposed.

In a moment like this, of course your heart rate increases. You know what's coming, but you don't know when or where. You actively seek after it, but it's still a surprise in some sense. The desire exists, but the knowledge is limited. You carefully peek around one corner, but then you deliberately strut past another in hopes that it is the one. After some effort the rush of adrenaline finally comes!

"MMMM!" Janie was grabbed and pushed against the bed and the pillows on it.

The duct tape immediately began wrapping around her crossed wrists until she heard the familiar sound of it being torn. The sound of duct tape was truly a special one that made it unique, much like the clack of handcuffs.

Ken knew the line between cool and effective, and he wanted to hear Janie protesting and thus chose to wrap 7 layers around her head. She sure couldn't say anything intelligible, but she could be quite loud. He enjoyed a captive that could be heard more than one that was silent. The thrill was in the captive being found and ratting you out, after all.

Next the tape wrapped around Janie's sneakers, ankles, knees, and thighs... and finally above and below her breasts and at her waist. Janie left out a pitiful squeal at the completely pleasant surprise by which she was now victimized. Rope, zips, and tape all in one day made her feel just as adored as she was in a strange way because she knew Ken was doing his best to make the day special. The smell of the glue on the duct tape gave Janie a rush that she enjoyed although she wasn't into "Sharpie high"; Janie let out a loud groan to announce her wet pleasure.

Ken carried Janie outside and again placed her on the chair. She let out a grunt and a sigh and relaxed in her position and wished he could pass along her predicament for their friends and family to see and laugh. It was a fun predicament to be literally stuck in. She stomped on the ground a little and shook her head so that her braid swung back and forth like a whip only to have her husband squeeze her breasts after all!

The rest of the day seemed to pass in a blur for Janie until bedtime. She wasn't released from the tape until they ate supper, which was around 6:30PM. During that time they had gone for a dirty hop in the woods, laid on their backs while watching the clouds, and played some games on Janie's iPad while they sat indoors after rain started to fall.

Since they were stuck indoors, Ken made a couple of boxes of cheap Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with some frozen broccoli in cheese sauce added to it for himself and his wife to enjoy. Janie didn't get much time nowadays to just stare at him like she could today. There weren't many other people who had even crossed her mind that day.

When Ken took out his knife to cut the tape, she stared at him with pitiful eyes and backed away. She wanted to be fed her dinner, but Ken was having none of that this time as he playfully pushed her down and freed her wrists and arms. A groan of sadness reiterated her disappointment, but she accepted his decision and peeled the tape off her face. Underneath was a big smile on the softballer's face.

"Promise me a frogtie, hmm?" the girl gave her hint for dirty play.
"A frogtie for Janie," he vowed.

When Janie was free, she put her shirt and skirt back on herself to be a little more presentable at the table. She put her hands in her hair and was surprised that her barrettes hadn’t moved much during all these hours on her head. Some sort of hair clip could usually be found on her head holding her fabric hair accessories in place.

Supper was the most talkative Janie had been. She was excited for the arrival of his siblings the next morning and for the trouble the four of them would have. His youngest brother, Tyler, was finishing high school, but that was in June, so he would be missing this trip. That meant it would be Janie, Ken, Caleigh, and Eva... Ken's cousins were contingent on their schedules.

After supper, Janie entered her final binding of the night: a box-tie frogtie. But first, she sensually unbuttoned her shirt once again and proudly played with her bust while Ken watched. Something about seeing Janie play with her own breasts always got Ken’s attention.

Janie’s arms were box-tied behind her back, and the breast harness did all the work of securing her arms in place as well as pinning them down. Once again, Ken’s cinching was perfect to make her bosom pop out, and Janie held nothing back with a simple request.

“Ken, stand behind me, gag me with your hand, and squeeze me.”
“Gag you like this?” he clamped his left hand over her lips.
“MMMM!” she pushed her body against his.
“And then squeeze you like this?” he crushed her left breast in his right hand.
“OH!” she exclaimed and sighed a little.

As promised, Janie's legs were frogtied with the ropes cinched secure and her ankles tied together. Of course, Janie’s skirt had to come off for this, and she was fine with that. Now was time for a night of their style of pleasure; it began when Ken sat with Janie on his lap and his arms around her belly. They kissed a lot and enjoyed some special quietness. After some time, Ken put on Janie's favorite movie, The Princess Bride. It had always been her favorite from when she was little, and her closest loved ones.

When the movie was done, Janie received the red ball gag. She knew what was coming next and started to squirm a little bit to grab his interest. She loved the feeling of being tied and gagged by KEn so much that she went right to orgasming when the gag was fastened. It was going to be all sexy fun and games between husband and wife, right?

“Mmmmmm!” she writhed erotically when Ken crushed her breasts in his hands.
“I’ve never met anyone like you and never will,” he whispered in her ear.
“Mmmm,” she gave him a gagged kiss on the cheek.

It all started so well. It really did. Janie took it as well as any other of the moments they'd shared on their second honeymoon, but somehow a spark was set off in her when Ken started to enter her body. It was an inexplicable spark that could randomly explode during any of their marital moments.

A sudden change came over her. Her breath quickened; her eyes widened; her heart raced; her motion ceased; her muscles tensed. She started whimpering like a small child does when scared, and Ken paused for a moment.

“Janie, are you OK?”
“Nmmmmm,” she didn’t move at all while Ken removed the gag.
“Talk to me, honey.”

Ken knew instantly that Janie had been triggered by this in spite of it being upon her request and despite the fact that she had taken the lead in her seductive wriggling. As he got off his wife, Janie kept silent from the recollection of that time and place, and Ken began releasing her from her captivity. Even after the time needed to extricate her, Janie was still refusing to talk, but she tightly gripped Ken.

"Why did it have to happen?" she asked him in a soft near-whisper.
"I'm sorry, Janie," he held her tightly and held her in a way he knew made her feel safe.
“No, I’m sorry. I should have known the signs of that feeling in me.”
“It’s not your fault.”

Ken reminded Janie that she had the right to remember and be sad. She didn’t dwell on it in the least, but it would just crop up at random. In this case, it was rearing its ugly head by torturing her twice in a single day. There was no predicting it with accuracy even when Ken checked with her right before engaging in the sexual act.

“Put the toys away,” Janie let go of him and walked away.

Just like that, the moment was over, and Janie would inevitably be sunk into an emotional low for the next day or so. When Janie came back out, once again in that same skirt and shirt with her bra back on and a clean pair of panties, her face looked tired. Just like that, nine hours earlier than planned, the second honeymoon was over.

Ken saw something different though. Janie used to become hysterical and would grip him tightly when this happened. This time she seemed to be in deeper thought; trauma is a very touchy topic. Something was very different in her now, and Ken quietly hoped it was something positive.

Janie let out a long sigh and looked down at her bare feet. She sat down at the dinette and didn’t say anything or look at Ken for a long time while he quietly cleaned the mess and himself up a little. Soon, he had everything tidied except the bed. He sat across from Janie at the dinette, and she felt him take her hand. Eventually, a smile came over her face; it was a broad smile of genuine happiness despite the wet corners of her eyes. Finally, she looked up at him in the darkness.

“I can’t believe I was able to push you into elopement,” she seemed full of wonder.
“Neither can I sometimes, but I’m glad you did,” he remarked and smiled back at her.
“Best rash, immature decision ever,” she peered into his eyes, “I’m not defined by what happened that night.”
“Janie… I’m glad to hear it from your lips.”
“I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a Roman Catholic… and so much more.”
“I feel the same way, which is why God brought us together,” he similarly peered into her eyes.
“Let’s try again, honey. We don’t need anything but each other to enjoy the blessings of marriage,” she stood up and took his hands.
“As you wish,” he followed her.

Those words resonated with her in a special way. When he said them, he meant so much more than her favorite movie character. They were real people living real lives, and he really did get love doing “as she wished” to make her happy. She paused, turned, and looked at Ken. His eyes were happy in a new way… happy to finally see her take a step toward moving on from the past. There was a sudden rush of excitement, and she jumped into his arms.

“I love you so much!” she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

Normally Janie was inconsolable in such moments. Now she was full of confidence and realizing that the past didn’t have to define her present. She couldn’t erase BPD or PTSD, but she still had many things she could control. This honeymoon was but the beginning of a transformational summer for the young lady.

Author: At this point, for those interested in continuing to follow the adventures of Janie & the Rondell family, the majority of the story will be in the "Stories for Everyone" section with this thread occasionally returning when a dirty story fits into the sequence. Those stories, however, will continue to maintain a level of independence so that people following only this thread won't necessarily "miss" anything. I'll post a link to that new thread when it's up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic