Payback! ( F/M, bit of M/F in the 'build up' )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Payback! ( F/M, bit of M/F in the 'build up' )

Post by LunaDog »

PAYBACK!

The ring of black, soft fur closed in around my left wrist. Ah, I hear you all ask, surely that wasn’t a matter for concern, was it? Actually yes, for you see it was merely a cover, for the solid steel ring, one of a pair, belonging to some handcuffs. And soon the ring, accompanied by a ‘clinking’ sound had closed around said wrist, tight enough to prevent any escape from it, but not too tight as to be uncomfortable or dangerous. Seconds later the girl sitting on my naked chest, had pulled the other end of these cuffs outwards, towards the outer bed post of the solid bed frame, belonging to the bed on which my topless body lay. More ‘clicking’ resulted in the other cuff being securely fastened to said bed post, meaning that I was now attached to the bed, and with myself now unable to reach the keys of these cuffs, would remain so until somebody other than myself decided to release me.

Within a minute my female captor had secured my right arm to the bed in exactly the same manner, resulting in a state of TOTAL capture for me. “That’s better,” she teased, “you’ve fallen right into my trap, just as I KNEW you would! God, aren’t you men SO predictable?”

As I simply lay there, arms now spread out and in inescapable bondage, I just had to admit that my captor had a valid point. The promise of a quick shag, had almost blinded me to any danger that I might have been walking into. This girl was VERY sexy to be sure, not that I could see her at all now, that word I used just then, ‘blinded,’ was most appropriate, as she had fitted a blindfold over my eyes as soon as we’d entered the bedroom we were now in, and before she’d guided me onto the bed. “Just to add to the intrigue and excitement,” she’d promised, more likely of course to prevent me from ‘clocking’ the solid steel restraints that she’d so successfully taken me into her bondage with! But why? And who was she?

I’d only met her a couple of hours earlier, down the large pub in the centre of town, where most of the younger residents were to be found on Friday and Saturday evenings. I hadn’t been there long at all, hadn’t even drunk my first pint, when I noticed this VERY sexy girl looking at me, with real ‘interest’ in her eyes. Of course, the male ego took over, I approached her and, to be honest with hindsight, and we ALL know how useful THAT can be, far too quickly and easily had been persuaded to leave the pub and go back to her flat with some ‘sexual action!’

It hadn’t taken long to get to her place, once inside her lips ‘attacked,’ I think that’s the ONLY word that could accurately describe what happened, mine! “I WANT YOU!” came forth from said lips when the kiss finally did cease, and I was almost pulled to the bedroom where, as I mentioned earlier, I became unable to see. My top clothing was removed from my body, I was almost pushed onto the satin covered bed, and well, the rest you know!

Having captured me, now was the moment when I discovered that the situation was about to change completely, and that the woman who had taken me was NOT in fact going to be the woman in whose hands and power I was about to spend the next few hours of my life! Oh no. “Well Darling, I’d LOVE to stay here and give you a REALLY good shagging, but I’ve actually taken you prisoner of behalf of somebody else. I’ll bid you goodnight, as your Mistress will be here soon to finish the job of your bondage, and then subject you to HER sexual desires!”

My God, what the hell have I got myself into? The thought raced around my head, and suddenly a horrible premonition occurred to me. NO? It couldn’t be Melissa, could it? I heard the door open, a set of high heels entered the room, and a voice I recognised ALL too well confirmed my worst fears. “Well, well! How the mighty have fallen?” Melissa approached the bed, sat on it and started to gently stroke my bare chest. “I’ve a little more work to do here Darling, and then we can shag! But THIS time to MY tune, in the manner of MY choosing! It’s time for some PAYBACK!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

About a month earlier I’d attended a match of the local football team, and for the club it was a big occasion. A second round match in the F.A. Cup, with victory meaning that Timecastle United ( a fictional town and team, ) would become a non-league team in the third round, where the ‘big boys,’ the Premier League teams came into the competition. Meaning that a prestigious tie against one of these may result. Not that things would be easy, we were playing a team from League One, Portsmouth ( a REAL city and team, ) and it would be NO easy task to dispatch them.

I found myself sitting right next to a very attractive young lady, who was full of the joys of spring. And chatted intently to me all through the match and hugged me uncontrollably when Timecastle scored deep into the second half. And they managed to cling on to this slender lead right until, with great relief from their supporters, the final whistle rang out. The girl simply grabbed hold of my head and planted a kiss smack upon my lips.

It was, of course, Melissa and that’s how we met. We went to the pub after the game to enjoy a celebratory drink, which was followed by a celebratory something else, back at her flat! So, our relationship commenced and for the next few weeks her bed saw rather a good deal of action. But I had a desire to include bondage in our games, however Melissa refused to even entertain the idea. So, I did something that I KNEW I really shouldn’t have, I simply slipped something into her drink one Saturday morning, and by the time she awoke, she found herself stretched out, clad in stockings and suspenders and firmly tied to the bed posts. “What the hell is going on?” She demanded in a voice that did nothing to hide her anger at the situation she found herself in.

“I’d have thought that was obvious Darling,” came back my reply. “You’re tied to the bed where you are going to be shagged!” As I moved the blindfold that I’d placed onto of her head into position over her eyes, rendering her unable to see. And climbed onto her bound form and commenced proceedings by initiating a long and passionate kiss.

It appeared that despite her misgivings Melissa accepted the inevitability of the situation she found herself in, after all the bondage I’d subjected her to was TOTALLY secure and inescapable. But NOT too tight, and during the very memorable sex session that I subjected her to for the entire morning I was VERY careful to look after her safety and welfare. And she did respond, which directly led to that morning being so exciting and fulfilling, despite her mis-givings she performed to the absolute utmost of her considerable ability. It almost seemed to me, that having accepted her fate she’d decided to enjoy it as much as she could, a true statement as it turned out.

However, if I believed that she would be forgiving once I released her, said illusion was completely shattered once I’d undone her bonds. “Get dressed and get out NOW!” Melissa almost shrieked at me as she rubbed her wrists. “I NEVER want to see you again, HOW DARE YOU! I’d said NO, and NO MEANS NO! What you’ve just done could almost be classed as RAPE!” I’d never seen her so furious, so without hesitating I obeyed her instructions and fled from her home. Believing that I’d truly blown what could have been a very promising relationship. No, I wasn’t proud of myself at that point of time.

But once the very real anger had subsided Melissa began to realise that her enjoyment of the sex that she’d been subjected to while a captive HAD been real. She’d really loved the whole ‘sexperience,’ and actually began to wish for a repeat. And she also began to wonder how it would be to taste the other side of the bondage equation, she started to desire to hold a man firmly in HER power, have him trapped to her bed and shag him to her tune! And could there possibly be a more suitable candidate than myself? Payback indeed. Then, depending on just how I accepted being HER sex prisoner, the relationship between us could possibly resume, but with an added dimension.

Enlisting the help of her good friend Lydia, yes that was my captor’s name, the pair of minxes drew their plans against me. Plans as you well know, I walked into so easily! As Melissa prepared to give me a night I’d never forget in Lydia’s abode, so her friend set off for Melissa’s flat to sleep the night there. Pleased that their plans for my capture had succeeded SO brilliantly.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, here I was then, my arms chained to the bed in Lydia’s home but the situation under the control of my former girlfriend as opposed to the occupier of the flat in question. “As I say, I’ve a lot more to do to you before our pleasure can begin!” I felt both of my trainers being removed, followed by my socks. Melissa undid the belt that held my trousers in position and slowly pulled them down my legs before removing them completely. My underpants followed quickly, which rendered my complete body in a state of full undress, I was now fully naked, believing that my captor would now place my legs into bondage to her friend’s bed.

She would, but not just yet, she had some more plans for me first! I felt her grab one of my feet, and unseen by me of course, she slid a nylon stocking over my feet and ankle. Followed by a suspender belt, and to add insult to injury, it was the very same belt I’d bought myself, and put onto HER body when I’d tied her to the bed. As she chained that leg to the lower bedframe I shouted out, “what the hell’s going on Melissa?”

“Can’t you guess Darling? You KNEW I didn’t like wearing stockings, but that didn’t stop you, did it? As it turns out, I accept that you were right and I was wrong, they DO feel fantastic, after all! But why should I have ALL the fun, I don’t want you missing out!”

Quite frankly I understood that there was nothing I could do to stop her, so I didn’t try. Soon she’d pulled my legs together, sliding the belt over both of them and all the way into position around my waist. When she slid the second leg back over to ‘its’ side of the bed, covering that foot and ankle with sheer nylon, and then snapping that ankle in fur covered steel, before fastening that leg to the opposite bedpost. I was now fully captured and chained spread-eagled to the bed. I was hers, HERS, for as long as SHE wished to keep me!

At this stage Melissa lifted, not completely removed note, the blindfold so I could see her in all her glory. And she DID look absolutely divine and stunningly sexy. She wore an utterly delicious leather suit, complete with a very short skirt, that was only just long enough to prevent me from determining whether the sheer nylon covering her legs were in the form of stockings or tights. Now before the time when I’d tied her up in stockings, they definitely would have been covered by tights, Melissa was one of those women who viewed stockings purely as a ‘male desire’ item and had NEVER worn them. But that day she’d discovered WHY many women as well as men DID enjoy their delights, and as she lifted up her skirt, I saw that she wore some right now. Of course, she’d had to buy some more, because the ones I’d purchased and put her in were now adorning MY legs!

Although not quite yet. Taking her time and doing so in the most teasing manner possible, Melissa used one of her hands to, very slowly and gradually, move them up my pins towards their correct position. What was her other hand doing during this process? Playing with my ‘tools,’ that’s what! Stroking my totally erect cock, and squeezing my balls, but being VERY careful NOT to take things too far, leaving me in a state of frustration and pent-up sexual energy! Thankfully, eventually stocking met suspender and so this particular torture came to a, for me anyway, welcome end!

“Oh, you do look SO good wearing those, Darling! Do they feel good, I must admit I was very pleasantly surprised at just how good they do when you placed me in them? And yes, you’re now wearing the very set you placed me in! Meaning I had to go and purchase some more for me to wear today.” Melissa climbed off the bed and removed her leather jacket, making quite a show of that act, revealing the blue satin blouse underneath. Next came the leather skirt, so now I could see her stockings, very sheer like the ones that had adorned her legs and now covered mine. And the fact that she was wearing NO panties at all! Her striptease act continued, and she was GOOD, as the blouse also found its way onto Lydia’s bedroom floor, and now I could plainly see that a beautiful, sexy and lack satin basque held her stockings up, as opposed to a simple belt. “Like what you see? I do, and I want to thank you Darling from the bottom of my pussy for getting me to overcome my dislike of such clothing. It IS very sexy after all, and don’t I look damn good wearing it?”

“Yes Melissa, you look stunning! And you’re right, what you’ve put me in does feel fantastic, and IS turning me on!” A statement I meant all too well. “I take it that I’m going to be shagged here. I won’t even TRY to stop you!”

“Ah, how kind! I’ll willingly admit that I was SO angry when you tied me up before! After I’d specifically said ‘NO!’ But once I’d got over the shock, I realised just how much I’d enjoyed it. Yes, you are now going to be shagged, the sex will be cold, hard and above all RAW, but if you please me then it won’t be the last time. What you did was wrong, there’s no question about that, you did something expressly against my wishes, but then those wishes were also incorrect although I didn’t know that at the time, and you still acted out of order. But since we have taken a path into bondage, and it’s quite clear that we both like it, I’m willing to forgive you and resume our relationship if you agree. But not until I’ve shagged you into the middle of next week, right here and now!
“Well then Melissa, I think it’s time for the talking to stop and for you to fulfil that promise!”
“One further thing Darling. For today it’s NOT Melissa, but MISTRESS Melissa! Is that completely and totally understood?”
“Yes, Mistress! And I DO apologise for what I did to you the other week, because yes, I did treat you appallingly. I did do something that you’d expressly forbidden me from. But then, it rather appears that part of you is glad I did, I admit that I subjected you to my will, and now you’re going to do the same to me! And I can’t stop you in ANY way!”
“Well then Slave, your apology is accepted. But that’s NOT going to save you from what I have planned for you!”
“I would hope not, Mistress!”

Melissa climbed onto the bed, knelt between my nylon covered legs and cupped my balls in her hands. “These are completely mine, MINE, to do with exactly WHAT I want, HOW I want and for AS LONG as I want, with you in no position to prevent me! By God are you going to now be shagged utterly to MY tune. Yes, SHAGGED! Mercilessly! Melissa now moved her body forwards until her lips found mine, and she commenced proceedings by initiating a long and totally passionate kiss, during which she replaced the blindfold into its correct position over my eyes, reducing my world once more to total darkness.

As her body lay on top of mine, I felt one of her hands take hold of my TOTALLY rampant and erect cock and guide it into her soaking wet pussy. Delicious! “This is what we’re here for Darling,” as my captor began to slide herself up and down upon my ‘member.’ Very slowly and deliberately at first, which felt SO good. Gradually Melissa began to accelerate her action, and naturally I responded by trying to assist her action as best I could, not easy when chained to a bed, believe me! But she proved to be so skilled, so it wasn’t long at all before the pair of us were rapidly approaching THAT point. She beat me there by mere fractions of a second, her body beginning to shake with the ecstasy that had taken hold of it as I pumped my load right into her womanhood! Both of us screaming out at the top of our voices and shaking for several seconds, neither of us able to control these emotions, despite her being able to move freely which I of course could not.

As soon as Melissa regained control, her lips attacked mine again, kissing me with complete passion! “Well, THAT was a good start Darling, but that was all it was, a start! I’m going to be keeping you ‘at it’ ALL night, shagging you again and again and again, until the point arrives, and believe me it WILL, when you can take NO more and beg me to stop! When I’ll simply laugh at you, dismiss your pathetic pleas and shag you again!” Make NO mistake, I DID believe her!

It took roughly fifteen minutes before I was hard again, only for Melissa to immediately resume her ‘assault’ upon me. This second time did last for considerably longer than the first ‘shag,’ but in many ways that was a good thing. Her considerable skills in bed enabled her again to bring us both to climax almost instantaneously, again we cried out with myself unable to stop myself calling out her name. “Oh, MELISSA, MELISSA, MMEELLLIIIISSSSSSSSAAAA!”

Once we’d both calmed down a little and my captor and Mistress was able to speak again, she did comment, “I believe I’d told you to address me as ‘Mistress?’ However, I think in this case I CAN forgive you!”
“Thank you, Mistress, I just couldn’t stop myself.”
“Yes, I know, but by God what a ‘turn on!’ Feel free to call out my name in future when I take you into pleasure, but only then! At ALL other times you are still required to address me as ‘Mistress!’ NO exceptions!”

Well, I ended up chained to that bed for over three hours as Melissa claimed her due ‘payback.’ Just as she had promised the point did arrive whereby I was completely and utterly spent, and it dawned on me that she had meant EVERY word about not stopping until I begged her to. So, I swallowed my pride. “Mistress Melissa please! Show me some mercy, I beg you, I can take NO more!”

My blindfold became lifted, again not removed, and my captor’s eyes bored into mine as she calmly stated, “what did I tell you would happen when I reduced you to THIS?”
“You said that you’d refuse my pleas!”
“Exactly! But, no I’m NOT that cruel, let’s have a little rest first, and then finish this session with just one final shag. After all, I think I’m right in believing that you’ve learnt your lesson and will NEVER tie me up again, without my say-so! But, believe me Darling, said permission WILL be granted at times, in fact I might even ASK you to do so in future. As I’ll be tying you up on occasion also!”
“Yes Mistress, consider me fully taught!”

She was as good as her word, after a fairly long rest period she subjected me to one last shag. And because of that rest, the knowledge that it would be the LAST night or probably, a combination of the two factors, the level of intensity and pleasure DID return to the previously high level. And then Melissa kept her word, she reached into the top of one of her stockings, removed the key to my handcuff bonds and undid them. After a quick visit to Lydia’s bathroom for both of us, it was back to her bed. But to sleep this time, the sleep of the absolutely knackered!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic