The Reckoning of Natalie Woodward (F/F, M/F, F/M, M/M) - Chapter 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Reckoning of Natalie Woodward (F/F, M/F, F/M, M/M) - Chapter 1

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73, @harveygasson, @Lucky Lottie, @Windrunner, @DommeKirsten, @GreyLord, @charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man

The Reckoning of Natalie Woodward
01: Calm Before the Storm

Life never changed for Natalie Woodward, now 22 years old; after being kidnapped by mobsters ahead of the Christmas at which she turned 21, how could it? She’d gone from the daughter of a r-pist to being r-ped herself, discovering her father was actually a notorious mobster, and that her beloved and missed childhood friends were actually her younger siblings. Her life was a lie, and she was permanently disabled. Her parents were married; her creation was consensual

She sat on a recliner with it all open. She was depressed, having just completed her third year of college. She’d quit after the first year, gone to work at an Olive Garden, had her adventure, and now gone back to college afterwards. In 2024, life wasn’t the same as it was before. Now, she was mindlessly playing one of her video games.

Her roommate, Emily, was a paraplegic from that same adventure after her own kidnapping to force her involvement. She lay stretched on a sofa while calmly reading on her tablet. She was curled up under a blanket on a fine spring morning where all the windows and doors were open on their side of the duplex. The same was likely true on the other side, but they couldn’t see it.

At the table, roommate Charlie had headphones to talk to her family in Idaho Falls. Life in Boise had been hard on all of them, but Charlie had come out strongest of all, closer to her family than before and with a boyfriend who was going to pop “the question” any day now. She had seen her friends get hurt and suffer, and she had suffered with them. She sat in blue jeans, black-and-white sneakers, and a red t-shirt while enjoying the virtual company of her loved ones and occasionally filled the room with loud and happy laughter.

Natalie had a permanent limp from damage to her leg bones, but she had otherwise regained all of her physical strength and then some because the gym had become one of her escapes. Black pants, a black belt, red knee socks over the pants, black ankle boots, a black long-sleeve turtleneck t-shirt, and a blue kerchief bandana holding back her soft brown hair told Emily everything. Natalie was angry, sad, and mentally struggling to accept her life.

Emily had regained all the feeling in her legs, but she couldn't walk anymore. Spinal injuries inflicted in their last adventure had proven to be permanent. She still chose to be beautiful and to reflect some springtime happiness by wearing a green paisley skirt, a pink and purple button-up short-sleeve flannel shirt, and a green kerchief bandana to hold back her blonde hair. On her feet were simple white sandals. Natalie understood the subliminal messages.

Natalie always preferred these shooter games even after an adventure in which she’d been forced to kill dozens or be killed herself. Today was no different from others in which she played these games. She eventually turned it off, sat back down, and cried in her inability to comprehend what had happened. The paternal discoveries were the hardest part followed by the guilt which wracked her due to her belief that Emily was paralyzed by a mistake she had made. She looked out the open door and stared at a red Mazda Rx-7 parked across the street from their home.

Emily pulled herself off the sofa and onto her wheelchair and wheeled over to the girl for whom she’d formerly held suppressed sexual feelings before she learned that the big Natalie was actually her cousin. The feelings were gone, but the friendship grew ever stronger with time. She took a tissue and dotted Natalie’s tears with gentle care in spite of her own crushed dreams of being a nurse.

“Natalie, maybe we should go see Jessica?” Emily asked.
“For what? I give her a sick thrill doing what my r-pists did to me?” Natalie was dark.
“Like you don't find it good stress relief? You haven't asked me or her to tie you up and spank you? Au contraire!”
“Yes, I could use a good spanking. I feel like kicking someone in the ribs!”
“I figured as much,” Emily stared at Natalie’s socks, “Let's go.”
“All right. I’ll get the bag,” Natalie stood up and sent a text to someone.

Natalie went to Emily's room and retrieved the small duffle bag in which they kept all the bondage equipment they’d acquired during their last adventure. They had used it all on others or themselves, so it didn't have the traumatic connotations for Natalie as did certain other things. Emily was right about using bondage as therapy. Emily was kinky, but for Natalie it was a psychological detox period. As they stepped out to go to the other side of the duplex, Natalie refused to turn her back to the car while acting as if she were merely enjoying nature.

Paranoia was an awful struggle of hers. She frequently believed stalkers were around her, that cars were following her or watching her, and that spam calls were really some sort of secret agents. Her mental condition had failed in this regard, but gone were the days of her racing to find a machine gun because of an acorn bouncing on the roof.

Jessica was a hybrid of the massive 6’3” Natalie and the 5’4” Emily. In height, she was almost an equal to the shorter, but in hair color she was halfway between her big sister’s brown and Emily's blonde. How Natalie got so big was anybody’s guess, but it didn't matter. Jessica was a proud little sister, and she was most comfortable of all in denim jean shorts and a red sleeveless t-shirt.

“Bondage therapy?” Jessica asked Natalie.
“Please?” Natalie shook her head, “I need an escape!”
“Natalie, you will never forget! You must learn to live with it,” said the paralytic.
“How do you live with it?” Natalie sat on the coffee table as usual.
“The guilt of recognizing my long lost sister?” Jessica rhetorically asked, “Of getting her, her friend, and my cousin in grave danger. Of seeing my cousin paralyzed? Of reuniting with my sister and only getting the reunion after some psychopaths turned her into a fraction of who I remembered? I don't. I accept my mistakes and the bad consequences and begged your forgiveness that you gave me!”
“Yes, indeed, I am going first,” Natalie put her arms behind her back, “I should have been a better team leader. I was a rookie. Am I too harsh on myself?”
“You're 22. You handled it at 20 better than some 45 year olds. Dad couldn't believe how well you did,” Jessica roped Natalie’s elbows first.
“I tried my best to make sure we lived first. What if I hadn't been shot in Philly?”
“No. Don’t go there. Emily's condition is not your fault, and you avenged Ems too!”

The conversation ended there with a squirming Natalie. The smell of spring flowers filled the home. Rope bound Natalie's elbows, forearms, and wrists. Her long legs could take a lot of rope: three on her thighs and three on her lower legs. The ankle rope was wrapped into the heels of the boots.

A red 2 inch ball gag went into Natalie's mouth and was secured quite tightly. There was a dissatisfied groan from Natalie that followed when she was forced onto her stomach on the coffee table with her knees on the floor. Her belt was unbuckled, and her pants were pulled down. The spanking began. One for each year of the girl’s age was the unanimously agreed standard for therapy.

Natalie tried to fight, but even her size was no match for the rope. She found this to be effective for her. Her weekly visits to the therapist at the VA clinic seemed to be a waste of time, but he mostly helped Natalie with her PTSD and not as much with her other mental health issues. Her therapist encouraged her to do “bondage therapy” as long as it helped her. Just as she cried out for the last time and had her belt buckled, a familiar face arrived at the door: Bryce, Natalie’s boyfriend. He was some four inches shorter than Natalie, with a firm build, clean-shaven, and had a head of short brownish blonde hair.

“I’ll take her back so you two can do your thing,” he said and helped Natalie up.
“No problem, Bryce,” Emily smiled, “You have a special spot in her heart.”
“She's smiling right now,” Jessica said, “It was a helpful session.”
“Up we go!” he slung Natalie over his shoulder and tapped her on the butt.
“Have fun!” the two blondes said.
“Mmmmm!” the tied girl responded before she disappeared from view.

With or without bondage, the Natalie of mystery often was a horny Natalie. Patterns in Natalie’s behavior were obvious to Emily and Charlie, and they together figured out all of Natalie’s imbalances and balances. Back in her own home, Natalie was brought up the stairs to her room and put on the bed. Natalie seductively writhed on the bed as the door shut and locked behind Bryce.

Soon, her pants were down, and she was erotically groaning while he pushed himself in and out of her body. It was hard to be subtle because Natalie was a loud lover, but she knew what she wanted and when. Over the years, she and Bryce had toyed with bondage sex, and she had been assaulted via unwanted bondage sex too. She groaned with satisfaction when he pumped her full of his fluid, and she peered into his eyes in an intangible manner. All Bryce understood was that she felt safe and loved him in a special way that conveyed her desire for them to become husband and wife one day.

“You forgot to please me this time,” the mysterious woman took his head in her hands and kissed him on the lips.
“I'm sorry. You seemed so happy,” he said while letting her push him onto the bed.
“I’ll please myself,” she got on the bed and hovered above him, “Bryce, I… love… you.”
“Mmmm,” her lips drew near to his, rendering his response unintelligible.
“Mmmmmm,” she penetrated herself with him and began moving.
“I love the dominant Natalie,” he confessed when he had the chance, “She's the girl I fell in love with.”

Natalie wrapped one arm around his chest. The other wrapped through his armpit to grab his head and push it towards herself. She used the hardening Bryce to bring herself to a climax, at which point the formerly angry girl in the red socks became a sexually pleased and aroused girl, and the depressed girl in the blue bandana became a quiet and submissive one. He rolled over to be on top, and he finished his own climax while she loudly wailed with enjoyment.

“Did you two have fun?” Natalie held Bryce’s arm as they returned while drenched in sweat.
“You're just in time,” Emily said, “To spank Jess here.”
“All right. Bryce, baby, I’ll be just a few minutes. Wait in the car, hmm?”
“All right,” he wiggled his eyebrows, “See you there.”
“OK, Jessica, you've been a naughty kinky girl, haven't you?”
“Gmmm!” Jessica had her face crushed by duct tape.
“Yes, yes, 21 for you, my little sister.”

Natalie had to admit that the joy of loving her younger siblings outweighed the pain of learning they were her younger siblings. She cherished both Jessica and Michael, and the former had already been a dear friend of hers. Still, Natalie remained a Woodward with pride despite the strain.

The strain between Natalie and her biological parents was but another of her struggles. She struggled to love them for different reasons. One had willingly abandoned her to maintain his dangerous life; the other had willingly abandoned her siblings and continued to this day in her refusal to acknowledge or love them. In fact, Natalie had a lunch engagement with father.

Natalie dished out the spanks with confidence in strength, in contrast to her prior weakness that had spurred the session. Her mental state was like this, up and down, and whimsical. Rage was a frequent comrade in the girl’s daily lives, and the sessions served to prevent extremes of rage or despondency. Even Natalie’s therapist noticed the changes in her mood after “bondage therapy” with Jessica and/or Emily.

With a renewed smile on her face, Natalie sat down in the car next to Bryce, not knowing what the day had for her…
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!