Em, Val and Beth: The Perfect Afternoon (FF/F) *COMPLETED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Em, Val and Beth: The Perfect Afternoon (FF/F) *COMPLETED*

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention].
[mention]NotSeen[/mention].

Hey everybody, this story is just meant to be short and sweet, I haven't written anything in AGES so this is me trying to get back into gear as it were lol.

Many of you may know these characters very well from my previous story, Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12943

This takes place after that story, but before my other story Intimate, The Bondage Club: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13859

Let me reintroduce you to the beautiful Emma:

And her girlfriends, the stunning Valerie:

And mesmerising Bethany:

Hope you all enjoy this!

...............................................................................................

You ever taken the opportunity on a Saturday afternoon to just lie down, relax, and just forget all your troubles?

I sure like to every now and again...

Mind you, I didn't have much choice on this particular occasion. πŸ˜‚

To think, not ten minutes earlier I'd been scribbling away furiously at my latest artwork, getting more and more frustrated that what I envisioned in my head just wasn't translating to the paper.

And then...

Along came my darling Bethany 😊

"Hey cutie" She'd grinned adoringly.
"Hey beauty" I replied with a forced smile, trying to hide my frustration. I sighed heavily as she sat down on the couch next to me.

I was hunched over my work, my legs crossed on the couch, sitting in my pink pajama pants and a grey tank top with no bra, since I hadn't bothered to change since waking up. She was casually dressed in some black and white Adidas track pants and a red crop top that she'd just thrown on, but God she looked as gorgeous as ever no matter what she wore ❀️

"Still struggling?" My brunette songbird put her arm reassuringly around me, her presence warm and comforting.
"Huhhhh..." I sighed again "I just- I don't know! Nothing seems right with these!" I tapped my drawing board with the tip of the pencil I was holding in annoyance.

Beth just stroked my hair softly at the back of my head, resting her chin on my shoulder as she observed my trashy drawings.

"Hmmm... Well I'm no expert but they really don't seem that bad... Or at least they didn't until you scribbled over them hahaha!" She chuckled, trying to ease my frustration.

"Nooo, they're shit. I just don't know what to do..." I rubbed my forehead as if trying to soothe an imaginary headache.

"Maybe you should just take a break baby. Eh? Relax for a few hours it'll do you some good." My darling girl suggested.

I bit my own lip in annoyance.

"Babe I can't, I need to have some drawn and ready to present to class this Friday!" I whined.

"Emma, take, a, break. You're not gonna get anything done like this!" Beth's tone hardened, and she lightly tapped me on the shoulder.

"I will later! Just-" I snapped.

"No Em, now!"

Without warning, I felt an all-too-familiar sensation:

"Mmmmmph?!"

One of my girlfriends' hands over my mouth ❀️

Mind you, I wasn't very happy about it at that point, hence my reaction πŸ˜‚

"Nommmmph!! Bmmmmph stmmmmph!!! MMMMPH!!" I started to resist my beautiful brunettes grip on me but she was taking matters into her own hands...

Or rather, taking me.

"No Em, you ARE going to relax today, you've been stressing all week. Hey! Come on babe stop fighting!" She ordered me as I tried to shake myself free.

"Mmmmmhmmhmmhmmph!!" I groaned/whined in frustration.

"Stop it slave girl! Now you've done it, we're going to the bedroom, come on, on your feet!" Beth's tone was firm, she meant business. I may have fought her at first, but I knew she was doling this out of love. She and Val always look out for my well-being ❀️

"Mmmm..." I whined pathetically as she lifted me up by my arm off the couch, leaving my artistry gear alone on the couch.

"No whining missy, come on, move!" Mistress Bethany had entered the building, and nothing I could say or do would dissuade her from her mission.

She marched me into our bedroom and closed the door behind us. Before finally releasing me.

"Mmm... Beth what the fuck?! Come on babe please I have to-" I turned around and started to complain.

"Quiet!" My beautiful mistress commanded. Beth grew up with a bunch of ollder brothers, she always beat me when we tried to fight for the right to be domme. Knowing this, I shut up.

"On your knees slave..." She told me.

Having given up trying to argue, I did so, sighing heavily.

She walked right up to me, her crotch mere inches from my face. She then gently lifted my chin so I had to look up into her beautiful, fierce green eyes.

"You're going to do as I say for the rest of the day, aren't you my cutie?" Mistress Bethany asked softly.

"Huhhh..." Again I sighed "Yes mistress."

"I'm only trying to help you sweetheart" She stroked my cheek, not gonna lie, it felt nice, I leaned into it like a cat being petted.

"Mmmm... Yeah... I know... But-"

"No buts babe. Get on your feet, clothes off, now."

Beth spoke firmly but not in a mean way, I did as she said and climbed back to my feet.

"Come on cutie, clothes off."

I reluctantly yanked down my pajama pants, kicking them off my bare feet. I swear I saw Beth lick her lips a bit when she saw my thin blue lace undies.

"Mmmm I like those, you always look good in them, you can keep those on." She moaned seductively, giving my pussy a gentle brush.

Not gonna lie, it felt really, really good ❀️ I blushed.

"Thank you mistress" I cracked a hint of a smile as I pulled my tank top off over my head, letting my girls hang out in the middle of our bedroom.

"Mmmm Emma..." Beth took my right boob in her hand and gave it a squeeze, wrapping her arms arou d me from behind and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I haven't told you enough this week baby, but you're so ridiculously fucking sexy" She mumbled into my ear.

I could already feel my womanhood getting wet.

Goddammit why is it so bloody easy for this girl to turn me on? Even when I'm mad at her?! πŸ˜‚

"Go get a gag from the wardrobe baby, I don't care which, I just wanna hear your pretty little mouth moan." She muttered into my ear, before giving me a smack on my bum to get me moving.

"Ah!" I recoiled from the smack, but then betrayed myself with another little smile as I got aroused from it. "Yes mistress..."

Entering our new walk-in wardrobe, I sauntered over to the far right corner and reached up to the top shelf, upon which we had a whole bunch of boxes that the girls and I keep our bondage gear in...

But I hesitated, feeling embarrassed.

"Ummm, mistress?"
"Yes slave?"

"Uhhh which box are the gags in again?" I laughed.

"Pfffft hahaha! Come on Em!" Bethany let out a good laugh herself, rolling her eyes at me with an adoring smile. "Far left baby, far left."

"Thanks sweetie!" I giggled, turning bright red as I took the left-most box off the shelf and opened it up, revealing a whole cacophony of gags that the girls and I had collected over the course of our relationship.

"Come on slave, pick one!" My black-haired beauty hurried me along.

I had no idea what gag I was in the mood for. Honestly I wasn't in the mood to be tied up at that moment, my mind still distracted by my uni commitments.

On top of that, between ball gags, bit gags, ring gags, silk scarves, wool scarves, penis gags, harness gags and you name it... There were just waaaayyyy too many to choose from πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

"If you don't pick soon my cutie, I'll pick for you, come on, put one on!" Beth commanded.

Fuck she's so hot when she's in charge...

So finally I just closed my eyes and reached into the box, pulling out the first thing I touched.

Sure enough, it was a harness panel gag, with a large 2 inch ball behind the leather panel and straps that would go over my head and chin once I put it on.

And I have to be honest, despite my frustration, I was really looking forward to putting it on 😈❀️

"Got one mistress!" I displayed it to Beth, who grinned at me cheekily.

"Well go on then cutie."

"Heeheehee" I giggled rather cutely as I pulled the panel up towards my face, opening my mouth nice and wide as the ball jammed open my teeth, my lips naturally clinging to the PVC ball, practically kissing the back of the panel.

"Uhmm...." I moaned, the ball was fairly big, but nothing I wasn't used to.

"That's my girl..." Beth slowly sauntered over to me seductively, her thumbs hooking into her track pants, which she promptly dropped to the ground and stepped out of as she walked, quite impressively.

Her hypnotising hips and thighs swayed at me as she walked, I fumbled with the straps of the harness, unable to concentrate on anything but my mesmerising girlfriend. ❀️

"Hmmmmph..." I moaned a little from behind the leather panel, my panties getting wet.

"Here, let me help you out sweetheart."

She gently took my wrists, placing them slowly down by my side, my eyes were locked with hers. God she was beautiful.

I stood there, hands by my side, letting my gorgeous mistress adjust my harness gag. She made it tight but not uncomfortable, after all, she wanted me to relax.

"There we go baby, good girl... You always look so pretty like this."

"Mmhmhm" I blushed hard, letting out a short giggle of happiness. I love it when the girls compliment me in my bondage ❀️

"Now..." Beth grinned, grabbing one of the other boxes from the shelf of the wardrobe, the one with binding material in it like ropes and tape, no doubt.

"You get your cute little butt onto that bed, and we'll see what we can get up to before Valerie gets home."

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good that you are back [mention]TayDay95[/mention] and if I may say so, you did not loose your Touch πŸ˜€
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago Good that you are back @TayDay95 and if I may say so, you did not loose your Touch πŸ˜€
Thanks Caesar good to see you again brother 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Got another update for you guys, feels really great to be writing here again, think I'm finding my rhythm again 😁

...............................................................................................

"Hey bitches I'm home!" Valerie called out with a smile on her face as she closed our apartment door behind her. She held a bag of groceries in each hand, and quickly dropped them off on the kitchen bench.

"Em? Beth?"

In the bedroom, Beth took a break from sucking on my tits to call out to our beloved redhead. "Just in the bedroom sweetie!" She called out with mischievous glee. I obviously couldn't see Val yet, but I could very clearly picture the naughty grin that was forming on her face...

At first we were met with silence, but after a few seconds, Beth and I heard Valerie's deep, seductive voice from the kitchen.

"Be right there girls!"

I grinned what little I could with the muzzle gag muffling and filling my mouth. ❀️

"Mmmmm..." I moaned at Bethany, who now had me trussed up with at least a few metres of smooth, comfortable black rope to match the black leather of my gag. My hands were tied in front of me, because I wanted to be able to touch Beth more easily, and I wasn't about to try and untie myself. My arms were very securely pinned to my sides, thanks to an intricate web of rope that went all around my breasts and made them bulge like crazy, much to her delight.

My legs were put in one of my favourite positions: the frogtie. Where my legs were bent inwards so my calves and thighs were bound together, severely hampering my ability to move my legs and placing me more at Beth's mercy.

My sexy half-Italian beauty hadn't left my tits alone since she'd gotten me completely tied up. She fondled me like her own personal plaything, the most mischievous smile plastered across her lovely face. She made my nipples soaking wet with her tongue, licking sucking and even gently nibbling away at them.

Her evil plan to take my mind off my university work, as it turned out, had been a complete success. 😊

And now that Val was here, Beth looked even more excited.

"Don't you move cutie..." She planted a loving kiss on the panel of my gag.
"Mmhmm..." I nodded.

Right as Beth started to slip off the bed, still wearing her trackie pants and crop top, Valerie stepped into the doorway.

She was completely naked, draping herself along the door frame with the naughtiest, horniest look in her beautiful green eyes.

Her luscious red hair was tied up in a bun, but with the pull of a pin, it fell gracefully down her left shoulder, bouncy and colourful...

Beth and I stared, transfixed, at our stunning girlfriend. ❀️

"Heyyyy Emmaaa..." She cheekily gave me a little wave.

"Hmmmmmmm!" I waved back with my bound hands, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Decided to take a break from drawing, did we?" She grinned sarcastically.

"Well..." Bethany strutted cockily over to her voluptuous nude partner "I kinda decided for her hahaha!"

"Hahaha I figured" Val chuckled, before my two favourite girls embraced each other warmly, with Val cupping Beth's radiant face in her hands and kissing her passionately. "Mmm how you doing hot stuff?"

"Pretty fucking great, but just got a lot better" Beth squeezed Val's exposed, wanting breasts... She couldn't look happier if she tried as they both turned back to me, laying helpless on the bed.

I felt a bit naughty, so I rolled over and wiggled my butt a bit for them.

"Hmmm, you think there's someone else in the room who wants to be played with baby?" Beth walked back onto the bed pulling Val along with her, the two of them crashed onto the mattress right next to me, with my curvaceous redhead babe sitting seductively on top of Bethany, smiling.

"Gee I don't think so hun, why can you hear something?" They both giggled.

"Mm fmmk ymm" I mumbled, rolling back over onto my back, my rope-encircled tits pointing up in the air.

We all burst into laughter, and then Val crawled on top of me while Beth rolled over to put her hand on Val's perfect booty.

"You look fucking gorgeous Em, just like you always do..." Val lowered herself down and we nestled our foreheads together affectionately before she started kissing my neck. πŸ₯Ί

"Mmmmmmm, hmm hmm hmm..." I moaned and giggled happily. Her lips touched my skin so softly it almost tickled.

She was moaning too, clearly aroused as I explored her crotch with my bound hands, and Beth tightly squeezed her butt cheeks.

"God just look at you both, how did I get so lucky?" Our raven-haired songbird mused, her free hand beginning to stroke my light brown hair.

"Shut up and kiss me you queen..." Val took a break from kissing my neck and grabbed the back of Beth's head, pulling her in for more super-intimate kissing.

I watched the girls I love make out with each other, fondle each other and roll around the bed for what felt like a solid ten minutes.

They weren't playing much with me for that time, but I didn't care, I was having the time of my life.

I hadn't thought about my school work once since Beth had dragged me into the bedroom. 😊

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], it is wonderful to have you back. You have been missed. And I must agree wholeheartedly with [mention]Caesar73[/mention], you have certainly not lost your touch.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: ↑2 years ago @TayDay95, it is wonderful to have you back. You have been missed. And I must agree wholeheartedly with @Caesar73, you have certainly not lost your touch.
Really appreciate that GreyLord, so great to be hearing from you again mate. Great work you and Caesar have been doing on your respective tales! You've both come such a long way 😁😁😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Indeed welcome back my friend. It’s a delight to see your return. In your writing. Your ability to entertain and delight. So here’s hoping you’ll be here for a long time to come
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well, being fairly new here i'm not familiar with your earlier writing. But what i CAN say is that i REALLY enjoyed reading this. Well done!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: ↑2 years ago Indeed welcome back my friend. It’s a delight to see your return. In your writing. Your ability to entertain and delight. So here’s hoping you’ll be here for a long time to come
Good to see ya Bandit I've missed ya πŸ™‚ I hope to stick around indefinitely I've been dealing with quite the mental health battle these past several months. Thanks as always for supporting me brother 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

LunaDog wrote: ↑2 years ago Well, being fairly new here i'm not familiar with your earlier writing. But what i CAN say is that i REALLY enjoyed reading this. Well done!
Thanks mate I appreciate that, I've got a fair amount of content you can sift through. If you wanna know the full story of the "throuple" of girls in this story see the first link in the intro post 😊
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

TayDay95 wrote: ↑2 years ago
LunaDog wrote: ↑2 years ago Well, being fairly new here i'm not familiar with your earlier writing. But what i CAN say is that i REALLY enjoyed reading this. Well done!
Thanks mate I appreciate that, I've got a fair amount of content you can sift through. If you wanna know the full story of the "throuple" of girls in this story see the first link in the intro post 😊
Yes, i'll check it out some time.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

LunaDog wrote: ↑2 years ago
Yes, i'll check it out some time.
Cheers, no rush mate there's a ton of great writers with good stories here. Personally I'd highly recommend stories by the other three commenters here, Caesar, GreyLord and Bandit. They'll keep you entertained for days on end 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention].

Well like I said guys the plan was to keep this story short and sweet, hopefully I'll get back onto my previous projects asap after this.

Hope you've enjoyed this little side tale πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

As I watched Beth and Val get more and more intimate with each other, I felt my pussy continue to moisten, the cool breeze from our air-conditioning causing goosebumps along my skin. I had been sweating for some time since Bethany tied me up, and not only that, I was starting to drool uncontrollably from my gag.

Valerie had just pulled Beth's top off over her head, and now my brunette beautys boobs were out in the open just like mine and Vals. She was trying to pull her trackies down her legs whilst still kissing Val adoringly. But then she noticed me start to try and unsuccessfully slurp up some of the drool dripping from the ball in my mouth.

"Mmm... I think... Em's gag... Mm... Needs replacing baby!" My Italian hottie moaned between kisses.
"In a minute sweetie... Mm... Fuck I love you..." Val replied, only intensifying the locking of her lips with Bethanys.

Val practically ripped the pants off Bethanys legs and tossed them without a care across the room.

"Mmmm... Oh my God yes!" Beth gasped as Val started showering her breasts with attention, kissing her nipples almost violently. She just laid back and let it happen, she was in paradise...

And the more I watched, the hornier I got.

The hornier I got, the more I wanted in on the action.

"Mmmmmph! Hmmwhmmbmmhmmph?" I tried and failed to speak, this gag was so effective at rendering me a mumbling little sex toy... 😈

Beth glanced at me and smiled, even while still gasping with orgastic pleasure at Val's kissing.

"Babe... Mmm fuck... Babe, for real, let's take care of Emma now!" She reared her head back and moaned uncontrollably as Valerie sucked nice and hard on one of her nipples, before finally, I got to see the beautiful face behind all that bright red hair.

"Heehee, OK hun, you're right. She's earned some attention."

Taking a break from their passionate makeout session, my girls turned their attention back to me.

Scampering over me so she could be on my left side, Valerie got herself settled nice and comfortably on the bed while Beth did the same on my right.

They cuddled up to me nice and close, and as I smiled as much as the gag would let me, their gentle hands began caressing up and down my naked body...

Sheer bliss ❀️

"Feeling nice and relaxed there sweetheart?" Beth asked, caressing my chest with her index finger.
"Mmmhmm." I slowly nodded, some drool oozing out from the leather panel compressing my lips.
"You want this off your head?" Val tapped on the strap going up past my forehead, and again I nodded.

It was a great gag, I loved how it was able to silence me so well, but it was starting to get uncomfortable and my jaw was aching πŸ₯Ί

I love being gagged so much, but I have to admit I was relieved when the ball popped out from between my teeth and a stream of saliva dripped onto my neck and chest, which Val promptly grabbed a tissue of the bedside table for and wiped it up.

"Thanks baby" I smiled at my redhead hottie.
"Anytime hun" She tossed the soggy tissue across the room and perfectly landed it in a small dustbin we keep in the corner just for situations like that.

Beth meanwhile, just couldn't keep her hands off me, she traced along the smooth surface of my right thigh. Even with ropes tightly hugging my skin, her touch could make me tingle. ❀️

She looked me right in the eye. Those emerald jewels of hers bewitching me, putting me under a spell. A spell I never wanted to break...

"You are so, so beautiful, and so fucking sexy Emma." She caressed my cheek, lowering herself down to tenderly kiss my lips. It was only a peck, but there was so much love behind it that I giggled like a giddy schoolgirl. ❀️

"Thank you mistress, you're amazing. Thank you for this, you're right, I did need it." I gazed longingly up at her.

Beth got me to admit I was wrong about something, she really is a witch! πŸ˜‚

"Hey..." Val took one of my bound hands, and held it reassuringly. "You've proven that you're one of the strongest people in the world after everything you've gone through Emma."

I lowered my gaze, lingering doubts began running through my mind. But my darling Valerie hooked my chin in her finger and got me to look at her.

How did both my girlfriends have such flawless green eyes?

"You ARE strong babe, but remember you're not an island. We'll always be here to help you, to lift you up, to keep you calm when you need it and to stop you when you're going too hard. Because that's what partners do."

Beautiful, kinky, a total geek, an amazing cook, and wiser than my own mother. God, I don't deserve my wonderful Valerie ❀️

I almost started to feel tears form in my eyes as she planted a sweet little kiss on my trembling lips.

"Thank you girls, I love you both so much." I smiled, my voice cracking slightly with emotion.

"Ditto baby, ditto" Val softly stroked my hair, then glanced at Beth and gave her a ittle nod.

I'd barely comprehended it and turned to face Beth when I felt a nice, wide slab of white microfoam tape being stuck firmly over my lips.

"Mmmmmmph!" I moaned sensuously, ready for more fun.

"No more talking out of you young lady... Just sit back and relax..." Beth whispered softly to me.

Both of my girls laid a hand on my chest, and let them run down over my sweat-laden, heaving breasts. Before continuing down my ticklish navel to my crotch, where I soon felt one of their fingers begin to stimulate my pussy...

Now this is what I call a perfect afternoon! ❀️

THE END
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Welcome back! Wonderful to hear more tales of the thruple - although am concerned that Emma might not finish her artwork....! :lol: :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]TayDay95[/mention] you have done it again :) Very sensual and very hot - and the Story had the perfect length. I am looking forward to whatever you will write next!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tickletied84 wrote: ↑2 years ago Welcome back! Wonderful to hear more tales of the thruple - although am concerned that Emma might not finish her artwork....! :lol: :lol:
Haha probably not today anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thanks tickle tied it's great to be back I missed all you guys 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago Dear @TayDay95 you have done it again :) Very sensual and very hot - and the Story had the perfect length. I am looking forward to whatever you will write next!
Likewise Caesar, I've got a lot of catching up to do with your story as I see I've missed a lot, but I can't wait to see what quality you've produced 😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago Dear @TayDay95 you have done it again :) Very sensual and very hot - and the Story had the perfect length. I am looking forward to whatever you will write next!
Likewise Caesar, I've got a lot of catching up to do with your story as I see I've missed a lot, but I can't wait to see what quality you've produced 😁
I return the Compliment gladly my Friend :) The final Chapter is online since yesterday. If you want to have a look? :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well [mention]TayDay95[/mention] this one slipped by for a while but I finally remembered and read it!

The girls really do lookout for one another, she really needed that break πŸ™‚

A short but nice story! Looking forward to more in the future!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The Perfect Afternoon was a perfect standalone, [mention]TayDay95[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Masterpiece!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Glad to see you writing again!
Great story. It would be really the perfect afternoon if I was there too :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic