Home Burglary Takes A Turn M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home Burglary Takes A Turn M/f

Post by Mr Underheel »

(I wouldn't normally do this, but the wonderful lady that shared this RP with me deleted her account the day after we shared this. I liked it enough to want to save it before I had to make it disappear. I hope you like it!)

Him:
It’s Saturday evening. I have been casing this lonely house for several weeks. I know that an attractive woman lives there alone and that she is usually away on Saturdays.

It is a very dark night an rain is beginning to fall. I park my black car in a shadowy spot in front of a vacant lot next door. Pulling my mask over my head, I don my leather gloves and pick up my Burglar Backpack. It is full of tools to open locked doors, bag the loot, and bind any unexpected occupants

It appears that the lady is gone. “This should be quick and easy. In and out.” The back door lock is easy to quietly defeat. But as I creep further into the house, o see that she—you—are home.

Dammit!

Her:
I was going to go out for a walk but as its raining i decide I am going to curl up on the couch for the evening with a good book and a big glass of wine.

I go into the kitchen thinking of my lovely evening to myself.

Him:
I crouch low, just around a corner in an unlit part of the kitchen. For the first time I am able to get a good look at you, your comfy sweater, leather skirt just above the knee (slit up the back), and black tights. You open the refrigerator and the light reveals me in my hiding place.

A scream gets stuck in your throat and you turn to run. But I am too quick! Before you get far, I am able to grab your wrist. That forces you to spin towards me and you crash into my chest. You look through the eye holes in my mask and I see the terror on your face.

Now you scream in earnest. I twist you around and pin you to my body with one thick arm. My hand clamps over your mouth and pulls your head against my chest. I press my cheek against your ear and whisper “Surprise! You are being robbed!”

Her:
Im in total shock frozen in terror your strong srms holding me tight your hand clamped accross my mouth smothering my cry for help.

I feel my chest heaving up and down .i try to struggle but your grip is like iron

Him:
I laugh. “Try, little girl, but you won’t get away. But what to do with you?”

I am able to easily lift you off your feet and carry you to the couch, my hand still clamped over your mouth.

“Lay down. On your stomach. I am going to take my hand away, but you have to promise that you won’t scream”

My hand comes away and I roughly force you down on the couch, holding you there with my forearm across the small of your back

Her:
Im too scared to scream and pinned face down all I can do is try and plead with you. My sentences racing out

"Please dont hurt me. Take what you like but please let me go"

Im terified of what awful opans you have for me with me now at your mercy.

Him:
“You are wise to be so compliant. You won’t get hurt. But I need to take some precautions.”

My backpack is still it’s place, on my back. I slip it off and unzip the front pocket. In it is a 5 meter long coil of rope. I pull your wrists you expertly, cross them and wrap the rope around them using a square lash.

“That will hold you! Sit up” I command

Her:
My eyes nearly pop oit of my head when I realise you are about to tie me up. "Oh god please dont tie me up. I wont do anything I promise. Im still protesting so much I fail to heed your command to sit up.

Him:
“You’re a naughty one, I see! I know how to deal with that!”

I break out another coil of rope and sit on your leather skirt covered ass. I pull your ankles together and cross them. In a flash they are tightly bound. That rope was a bit more than I needed! I started just above your ankle bone and didn’t stop wrapping until the rope covered 1/3rd of your calves.

“Now SIT UP!” I grabbed your ponytail and gave it a little pull

Her:
I let out a yelp as you pull my ponytail up it doesnt hurt but I am appalled by your treatment. My wrists and legs welded together I offer little resistance and sit up as ordered as you lead me by my ponytail

Him:
“That’s better, little girl. I hope I don’t have to do that again. But I need to make sure you can’t get away.”

I lean you forward and start wrapping ropes around your chest’ both above and below your breasts. Maybe I will crisscross between them as well

Her:
By now I am in a total panic each rope adding to my helplessness. You must be able to feel my chest heaving as you rope me up.

Him:
Your chest heaves beneath the ropes. I see the tighten with each breath. I might see something protruding beneath your sweater

Next, I tie your legs together just above your knees. I love the contrast of the white ropes against your black tights

Her:
I wince a little as you add ropes to my legs. "Ok please just finish tying me up and leave" praying that you just want to rob me and that you are not getting a kick out of having a damsel tied up at your mercy in a nice big house

Him:
“Haha! You want me to finish? Ok. It will take a little while more. I a quite enjoying this! I think that I can take all the time that I want because, in all my stakeout preparation, I never saw anyone come here on Saturday night. I wonder why that is?”

I tied another rope around your legs below your knees and then another around your waist, pinning your hands to your back

Her:
"Oh god how long have you been watching me?!" I shudder that I am at your mercy. I wiggle in my bonds in a lame attempt to get away from your grasp.

Him:
“How long? A few weeks. It takes time to do a job well, and correctly. That’s my MO. Both for burglary and for bondage. ‘She who I tie never frees herself’. That’s my goal. You have some good loot. Tying you up is a real bonus!”

Her:
Offended and indignant at my predicament. It dawns in me that I am on my own at home until monday. "He better be kidding about me not getting free" i think to myself a shiver running down my spine

Him:
“That should hold you for now. You look wonderful, by the way.”

I spy your open laptop on the table. The screen is not locked. “Your computer security practices are as weak as the lock on that door, little Missy! Let’s see what you’ve been up to.”

My eyes pop open! “TUGStories.com! And you’re trying to convince me that you don’t like this. ‘rescue me’. Ha! Yes, you might just need to be rescued!”

Her:
I go beetroot red. Casting my eyes down away from you. Not only has a burglar broken in to my house and trussed me up helplessly. He has discovered my love of bondage. God This an awful ordeal!

Him:
“Did I strike a nerve, darling? Oh, I think I can stay quite a while! Let’s just take a look…it’s too bad that you’re such a new user. There aren’t many clues as to what you’re most into. But another few ropes…mid-thigh…mid-calf…more around your tummy. And I know I have a clean handkerchief in here…yep! Open, please!@

Her:
"No way am I letting you gag me you complete creep!" I protest regaining my composure to argue with you. "Dont you dare call me darling either!"

Him:
“Sweetheart? Sweetie? Honey? Pumpkin? Baby? Something naughty?”

“No gag? I have ways of compelling you to take it.”

A little tug of your ponytail and your mouth pops open. In goes the hanky. My hand claps over your wrists to hold it in place and once again I wrap my other arm around you. You can’t break away from my grip

Her:
"Mmppphhh" I moan into your hand partially embarrassed by how easily you shoved the hanky into my mouth despite my protests and partly because its huge. Filling up my mouth to the point where I feel it will burst. Your hand clamps it completely in my mouth. Im literally stuffed!

Him:
“I would rather not gag you. I am enjoying talking to you but I think it’s better to shut you up while I gather the goods.” I produce out of my bag a roll of wide tape. “ This tape sticks to itself, mostly. It won’t hurt much when it comes off.”

It’s a long roll and I am able to circumnavigate your entire head 6 times, until it covers everything from just below your eyes down to the tip of your chin. Your cute nose is not covered.

“Stay here”, I command

Her:
I feel utterly defeated. Roped .mouth stuffed and taped I feel i have little choice but to obey you. I nod and mpphh into my gag that I will be compliant and follow your instructions.

Him:
“That’s a good little girl, my darling!” I laughed and grabbed my loot sack. A tour of the house netted silverware, jewelry, some cash—and the location of your bedroom.

“Let’s play somewhere else, honey!” I scooped you up and carried you to the door, where we could both see your perfectly made bed

Her:
"Mmmppphhh!?!!?" Play?! What do you mean by play!! I shake my head and whine into my gag. Struggling in your grasp

Him:
I dump you unceremoniously on the bed.

“One more rope and then I will take that gag off.”

That rope is threaded between your ankles. I pull on it and force you to bend your knees, tying it off at your chest ropes. Then the gag comes out.

“ Don’t worry, darling! I’m a bondage loving burglar, not a rapist!”

Her:
I calm down a little knowing im a little safer with you now that my darkest fears are not coming true.

Im still totally helpless and embarressed to be hogtied like an animal on my bed but i thank you for removing my gag

Him:
“Now, darling, I am going to indulge myself, tying you up in several different ways. We can do this one of two ways. I know you love bondage so there’s no reason for this to be all about me. So I can tie you in ways that YOU want. Or in ways that I want. Which way do you want to play? How do you want to be tied next?”

Her:
I weigh up my options calmly "well if im going to be helplessly tied damsel who gets robbed then I might as well be tied up my way" "fine" "please chair tie me"

Him:
“Ha! As You Wish! Don’t go anywhere. I will be right back!”

In only a couple of minutes I was back with a straight-backed wooden chair. I set it up next to the bed. Once I released you from the hog tie, I sat you down in the chair and wrap ropes around your chest and lap.

“We should change the way your legs are tied. Your choice. How do you like it?”

Her:
"Maybe tie my legs to the chair legs?" I modestly suggest. The chair tie at least is more dignified than being found hogtied.

Him:
“I like that!” I smiled, and got to work removing all the bonds from your lovely legs

I then took two ropes and tied one around each ankle. Gently I pulled your left leg over to its side of the chair. And then your foot past the front leg, bending your knee. I tied it off to the back leg. Your toes could not touch the floor. I repeated the method on the other side, causing your skirt to hike. Your legs were spread very wide.

“How’s that”, I grinned

Her:
"A little comprimising however I admit I dont dislike it" my heart flutters a little at being tied up like this my legs spread wide my skirt hiked up

Him:
“That’s good! Because I wasn’t thinking about changing it if you weren’t happy. Now for your arms.

Removing all o those ropes took a while but finally only your wrist were bound. “ I am going to free them for a moment. With the way your legs and feet are tied I trust that you will cooperate.”

I give you a moment to stretch once the rope is gone but then I bind them again palm to palm, leaving a long tail attached

I lift your hands and arms until they are straight above your head—and then slowly bend your elbows until your hands are behind your neck. I tie off the rope to one of the chair’s back slats

Her:
I feel a flicker of excitement as you take your time tying me up. The new position makes me feel very vunerable but i no longer feel in danger so even though I can barely move a muscle and am at your mercy I now feel safe in your hands.

Him:
“Safe? Wonderful! Even when I do this?”

My hand gently strokes your right breast.

How about this?”

I touch the fabric covering your crotch

“How about this?”

I begin wrapping rope after rope around the chair and your body until a web of the white cords makes your black sweater almost disappear

“Safe?”

Her:
My heart flutters and I stifle a gasp as I feel your touch.

I think to myself "oh good god am I letting myself be seduced by a burglar!"

I look up at you wondering what in the world you will do next

Him:
“Something is missing…what is it?” I start rifling through your drawers. “Lingerie…socks…scarves…and…HA!”

I pull out two scarves. One I tie over your eyes and the other…

“I watched Raiders Of The Lost Ark a few days ago. Do you know the scene where Marian is tied in the tent and cleave gagged? The gag really isn’t very effective but it IS very sexy! Open. Please. Open.” The scarf is long enough to go around your head twice. I knit it between your teeth

“ Next…”. You hear a distinct buzzing sound and then…

Her:
The blindfold plunges me into darkness I have no idea what your doing I hear the buzzing and start to get flusstered "whmmat tmhhe hmelmmp is tmpat?!" Tge gag muffling my speech a little but allowing me to speak somewhat

Him:
“You haven’t been tied up often enough, darling! Or gagged enough. You should work on that gag talk a bit before we meet again. I think you said, ‘What the fuck is that?’ Yes? You really should know. I found it in your drawer.”

I touched your hand first with the vibrating phallus. Then your lips. It lingered over each breast for some time before I moved it down your tummy.

You felt on the seat of the chair. It got closer and closer…

Her:
The anticipation kills me. I feel so dirty but turned on as you tease my lips with the vibrator. I try to wiggle forward towards it as I feel it near my crotch but Im helpless to move a muscle. I am welded to the chair "plmmmghese" I moan into my gag as I surender myself to you.

Him:
The gag is sopping wet. I remove it. You are panting.

I push the vibrator into full contact with your pussy and simultaneously plunge my tongue deep into your mouth

Her:
I moan hard bucking in my chair or at least trying to as pleasure shoots through my tightly bound form. Im stunned by your kiss and begin to kiss you back as best I can losing my senses to the ropes and pleasure.

Him:
You are ready to cum. I can sense it. Just before then, I both end my kiss and pull the vibrator away. Your mouth is hanging open, bewildered.

Before you can react, you feel a ball pushing between your teeth and a strap buckling behind your neck

Her:
Totally confused and frustrated im bewildered.

The ball gag fills up my mouth as I try to get my lips around the ball I come to the realiseation that saliva is starting to build up in my mouth and il soin be drooling helplessly!

Him:
I return the vibrator to your throbbing pussy, manipulating it around. Your body shows the first sighs of shuddering. I pull it away again and remove the gag. Disregarding the drool that has formed I kiss you deeply once more

Her:
Your teasing has me a mess. By now you have me panting and sweating my skirt hiked up hair matted and in desperate need of release

Him:
One more time, in goes the gag, just a little deeper and a little tighter.

I kneel next to you and pull some of the ropes aside that are encasing your breasts. Careful, I take scissors and cut the sweater material away. I assumed that on a Saturday night home alone that you would be braless and I was right.

For many minutes I made desperate love to your swollen flesh. Licking. Sucking. Nibbling. My mouth would be on one while my hand groped the other.

After ten or so minutes I pulled away. It was time for you to cum. I pressed the toy between your legs, probing, rubbing, lingering

Her:
At this point im left screaming into my gag my breathing ragged and overcome with pleasure after all your teasing im driven totally over the edge. The orgasm of a lifetime going through my bound body.

I must look the total picture of a damsel in distress at this point. Tightly tied up. Blindfolded with a ballgag tightly buckled in my mouth. Not to mention my boobs out and legs spread wide!

Him:
“My dear, you look spent. You are such a good, obedient little girl. I must say that your helplessness and all of this rope is a incredible turn-on to me. “

“ but now I must take my leave of you. The ropes are well scrubbed. Police will find no clues leading back to me. And so…”

I released your hands from behind your head. The ball gag was dripping wet. I removed it, put it in a plastic bag and then into my backpack. I untied the knot holding the coils around your wrist.

“Here is a knife from your kitchen,” I said as I placed it in your hand. “Use it if you can’t get the rest of the ropes free. I hope to see you again. Soon. When you least expect it. Would you like that?”

Her:I barely am aware of my surrounding as you ungag me and untie some of the ropes. I am utterly spent. "Oh my god. You can come back and tie me up anytime you like but what shall I call you I dont even know a name for you?"

Him:
“You may call me Robbert. Robbert the Robber.”

“Until we meet again, my love!”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very nice, [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention]. I enjoyed reading this. While this seems complete, unless you decide for your robber to pay another visit, I would certainly like to read more.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Very nice, @Mr Underheel. I enjoyed reading this. While this seems complete, unless you decide for your robber to pay another visit, I would certainly like to read more.
She and I started another RP but she disappeared before we could continue. I did post the beginning to it and will continue if you like the start. Let me see the name of it...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I like this very unique story. I think Robbert should revisit the lady. ;) ;) ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic