Small Town Terror (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Small Town Terror (M/M)

Post by Bandanasandrope »

Before we begin I want to remind everyone that my writing skills aren't 100% perfect, however I have been inspired by @bondagefreak to post again. I hope everyone enjoys!

SMALL TOWN TERROR
Chapter 1:

They say people always want to get as far away from their hometowns once they are out on their own, yet some people choose to settle down and plant roots. That was the case of Ryan. He is known by many in his small Southeastern US town as a go-getter, a hard-worker who is always around when you need help, and an all around genuine guy. Having been born and raised in this town, Ryan spent all 34 years of his life here, building relationships with many of the town's citizens. He had worked at several jobs throughout his life: construction, third-shift factory worker, electrician, you name it.

Recently, Ryan decided to settle down and take a different career path and open a food truck to which he can share his hobby of cooking with his fellow townsfolk. Everyone praised Ryan's new venture as it was the talk of the town. Social media posts raving about Ryan's small business venture drove new people to patronize his food truck every day, and it even made the newspaper on the day of his grand opening. Ryan was content. Everything was finally shaping up for him after his recent divorce from his wife of two years, Amanda. The two had decided to amicably part ways after their relationship slowly flat-lined and both fell out of love with each other. He wished her all the best in life, but even after making that decision with her, Ryan felt without purpose, thus inspiring him to open his food truck business. Everything was going great. His business was an instant success.

But with success comes jealousy.

Stay tuned for part 2!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

An interesting opener! One that leaves room for all sorts of interesting possibilities.
Will be interested to see what sort of enemy Ryan has unwittingly made in his hometown.

Super glad to see you posting again.
Very much looking forward to what you come up with. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 5 days ago An interesting opener! One that leaves room for all sorts of interesting possibilities.
Will be interested to see what sort of enemy Ryan has unwittingly made in his hometown.

Super glad to see you posting again.
Very much looking forward to what you come up with. Cheers!
Thank you! I've got some ideas for poor Ryan 😬
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Pretty intriguing start. Curious to see where you go with this!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow! Very enticing opening...

You've roped me into finding out what will happen to Ryan.

All seems like smooth sailing ahead for him, but what storms awaits!!! :o :o :o
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great opening! It really made me wonder what will happen to Ryan... Keep it going, man!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chapter 2:

This Saturday called for plenty of sunshine and warm temps. "Many people will be out and about with their families, and what a perfect day to fire up the grills on the food truck," Ryan thought to himself. He drove his truck down to the center of town and parked in a spacious lot where he expected plenty of people would later pass through.

The awning was raised, the signs displayed, and the music was turned up. "Let's get to it," he told himself. Grabbing his black apron from the hook, Ryan draped it over his neck and tied it in the back. He gloved up and began preparing burgers and hot dogs for the coming crowds. It didn't take long for the lines to start forming in front of his window. All was well. People smiling as they had paid and taken their orders, some complimenting Ryan on what a hit his little business had become. Late afternoon approached and the crowds had begun to dwindle to a few people. Ryan was tired, but he was happy. After serving two of what seemed to be the last in line, Ryan caught glimpse of one more person standing alone near a table. The man was hard to make out as the sun was in Ryan's eyes. "Hey buddy, what can I get cooking for ya?" Ryan announced to him. The man began approaching the take out window. He was dressed in pretty simple attire: black polo shirt, black jeans, and a black bandana around the lower half of his face (presumably to prevent sunburn), and dark sunglasses. He had a black duffle bag tucked under one arm. "Hey Ryan, I wanted to give you something to congratulate you on your business" the man's gruff voice announced, "but I can't lift it to the window. Come to the door and I'll hand it to you." Confused but appreciative Ryan walked to the door of his food truck. When he opened it the man was already standing there with the box in his hand. "I know it's a little heavy but..." before he finsished, the man suddenly dropped the duffle bag and pulled a pistol out of his back pocket at pointed it straight at Ryan. "Get inside and close up. You're retiring for the night," the man barked. Ryan held his hands up and stepped into the truck. The man picked up the bag he dropped and followed, with the barrel of his gun right into Ryan's lower back. The man closed the door and locked it behind him. "Shut the grill off and close the awning, NOW." Ryan, nervous and confused, began to shut the grills off. "Alright man, just take it easy. None of this is necessary." The man pushed the barrel of his gun deeper into Ryan's back "keep your mouth shut, winner." Ryan pulled the windows and awning of his food truck closed and locked them. He turned his head slowly to try and catch a glimpse of his captor. "Face forward and put your hands behind your back....slowly," the man demanded. Ryan did as he was told, and before he knew it he felt cold plastic around each wrist.

ZZZZZIIIIIPPP.

In an instant, Ryan's hands were securely bound behind his back. The man put his gun down on the counter and grabbed Ryan fiercely, wrapping one hand around Ryan's upper body and his other clamping down over his mouth.

"I've been waiting a long time for this. It's time you learn a lesson," the man sneered.

Stay tuned for part 3!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very good continuation! I loved the attacker's attitude and how rough he was with Ryan... Zip ties and the hand gag were a great add-on! :D

Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

squirrel wrote: 5 days ago Very good continuation! I loved the attacker's attitude and how rough he was with Ryan... Zip ties and the hand gag were a great add-on! :D
Thank you! I'm afraid our protagonist is in for more than just some pesky zip ties 😬
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Bandanasandrope wrote: 5 days ago
Thank you! I'm afraid our protagonist is in for more than just some pesky zip ties 😬
I hope so! :D

Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chapter 3:

Ryan's head was spinning. In what seemed like an instant, he found himself held at gunpoint and now bound by an unknown assailant. "I've been waiting a long time for this. It's time you learn a lesson," the man sneered as he pressed his large gloved hand over Ryan's mouth. "We're going on a little road trip, winner, but first, I gotta get you ready for the drive." Keeping one hand over Ryan's mouth, he used the other to fish something out of his pocket. Ryan tried to catch a glimpse of whatever he had. "Now don't make this hard on yourself and open up nice and wide," he said as he held what appeared to be a balled up bandana in his hand. Ryan attempted to struggle away, but the man grabbed the neck strap on Ryan's apron he still had on and yanked him closer. "The more you resist, the worse it will be for you, so I suggest you open your mouth," the man whispered into Ryan's ear. Having no other choice, Ryan nervously opened his mouth. Without hesitation, his captor began to stuff Ryan's mouth with the bandana, pushing it past his lips and packing it into his cheeks using his fingers. The man took his time making sure every bit of red fabric was inside Ryan's mouth. Ryan coughed and gagged on the foul tasting bandana, which was very much worn and sweaty. After his mouth was stuffed to the brim, the man clamped his hand back over Ryan's mouth, and pulled something else from his pocket, this time a folded blue bandana. "Nobody is coming to help you today, winner," the man whispered again into Ryan's ear, as he pulled the folded bandana tight across Ryan's already stuffed mouth, and tied it at the nape of his neck. Ryan began to grunt into his gag, trying to reason with his unknown captor. "Mmmph mmmmph." The man laughed as he unzipped the bag he was carrying and reached for a wide roll of duct tape inside. "Yeah yeah, I don't know what you're trying to say, and I really don't care," the masked captor taunted. Ryan's eyes went wide as the man qucikly grabbed Ryan from behind again began to tear the end of the roll of tape free. He pulled the tape taught across the bandana over Ryan's mouth and began winding it around his face. Around and around and around ten times, with each pass becoming increasingly tighter, further silencing the small business owner. Ryan winced with each pass of tape across his face. "Sorry about your beard, I know this is going to hurt like hell once it comes off," the man laughed. He tore the tape free from the roll and used both hands to smooth it down on Ryan's face. "There we go. Now," the man began as he stood behind Ryan, holding him by his apron's neck strap with one hand and clamping his other over Ryan's well-gagged mouth, "scream for me, winner. Scream as loud as you can. Let's pretend someone can hear you." Ryan used every bit of his energy to scream, only to be well muffled by the cloth and tape in and over his mouth, rendering any noise to very stifled "mmphs." The man snickered and pat Ryan on his cheek, "Perfect. I've always wanted that damn mouth of yours to be shut up." He released his grip on Ryan and pulled a few more more sets of riot grade zip ties from his bag. "Let's get you ready for the ride, winner," the man said as he pulled one set of ties over Ryan's biceps, and welding his elbows close together and forcing his chest to puff outward.

ZZZZIIIIPP.

Ryan winced in pain at the the tightness of his bonds, but the man wasn't finished. He took another set and looped them around Ryan's ankles.

ZZZZIIIIPP.

"There we go. Ready to go," the man playfully ruffled Ryan's hair as he taunted him. "Oh and if you think this is the worst of it, you're sorely mistaken, winner." Ryan bucked on the floor of his own food truck as the man stepped behind him and pulled yet another bandana over his eyes, tying it tight behind his head. "You don't need to see where we're off to," the man said as he walked towards the cab of the food truck.

Ryan began to sweat as his realization began to sink in. He was being kidnapped, in his own truck, by a man who he still doesn't know. The truck started up and began to move.

"Who was this guy?" Ryan thought to himself as he struggled in his bonds.

Stay tuned for part 4!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@Bandanasandrope , I really loved the assailant's attitude! The idea to make his victim scream into the gag was amazing... I really wonder how this story will develop 8-)

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Sounds like Ryan in some ways knows this guy and with the "winner" nickname, sounds like this guy is out for revenge 🤔

Hopefully the assailant isn't super rough on him but I'm curious to know what else he's got in mind for poor Ryan!!
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

There may or may not be a connection between Ryan and his captor, but I won't spoil it 😬

As dar as roughness, it's only the beginning for our protagonist
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

squirrel wrote: 4 days ago @Bandanasandrope , I really loved the assailant's attitude! The idea to make his victim scream into the gag was amazing... I really wonder how this story will develop 8-)
Ryan's captor has an unspoken joy for bullying him. He has to make sure that gag is effective, but overall he enjoys seeing Ryan vulnerable.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ryan obviously doesn't know who his assailant is, but our captor certainly knows our protagonist quite well.
This is most likely someone Ryan has wronged in some fashion, perhaps unknowingly and perhaps even so long ago that he forgot.

Grudges and jealousy can fester with time, especially in the minds of the unstable. Either way, Ryan can at least find some level of comfort in being told that the duct tape will hurt like a bitch when it comes off. The fact that it will eventually come off should act as a faint glimmer of hope for him. Our assailant is out for revenge but at least he doesn't appear to have anything truly gruesome or horrific in mind. That's something Ryan can at least hold on to for now.

Well done @Bandanasandrope!
Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chapter 4:

The trip seemed to last forever. Ryan could do nothing but lay on the floor of his own truck, now underway to God knows where by an unknown assailant. Ryan had been quickly ambushed by the mysterious man at his latest venue after a successful day selling food from his food truck. The man had forced Ryan into zipties and gagged him up very well before blindfolding him and leaving him on the floor.

Ryan struggled against his bonds and mmphed into his gag at every bump and turn the truck made. His captor ignored him as he drove, whistling to himself every now and then. After what seemed like hours the truck came to a stop and the engine was turned off. Ryan froze in anticipation as he heard footsteps slowly approaching from the cab. He felt a boot on his arm gently nudge him enough to force him to roll over onto his side. "How ya doing there, winner?" the man taunted. "Mmph," Ryan meeped into the bandana that had been expertly stuffed into his mouth. The other bandana and tape sealing the stuffing in had done it's job in further muffling any sound Ryan could make. He felt the ends of the bandana that was blindfolding him being untied, and it fell away from his face. Ryan was at first blinded by the light from the overhead light in his truck as his eyes slowly began to adjust themselves. He looked up and saw the man standing over him with his arms crossed, still donning the black bandana to cover his face. "Let's get you a little more secure, shall we?" The man grabbed Ryan by the neck strap of his apron and easily hoisted him off of the floor into a standing position. Balance was difficult for Ryan to maintain as his ankles were held tightly together by a pair of riot grade zipties. He tried to flex his arms, but the ties on his wrists and his biceps held strong, welding his arms together tightly behind his back. Keeping a firm grip on Ryan with one hand, his captor reached for a tall stool behind him and pulled it next to him. He roughly guided Ryan to it and pushed him into a sitting position on it. Ryan kept still and watched as the man walked around in front of him and leaned in, all while pulling the gun from his pocket and pushing the barrel under Ryan's jaw. "If you make one move when I cut these zipties, I'll paint the inside of this truck with every ounce of brain you have in your head, got it?" The man's gruff voice made is threats even more terrified. Ryan nervously nodded, a faint "mmph" escaped from his gag. "Smart choice," the man said, playfully ruffling Ryan's hair. He set the gun on the counter behind him and pulled a pocket knife from the pocket of his pants and flipped it open. He moved behind Ryan and cut the ziptie holding his elbows together. Ryan felt instant relief and tried to adjust his upper arms and shoulders. His wrists remained bound together as his captor moved to cut the tie around his ankles. Ryan didn't dare try to kick his captor, as his gun was still within reach.

Ryan could do nothing but chew on the bandana stuffing his mouth and watch his captor as he began pulling several coils of white ropes from the duffle bag he had earlier and setting them on the counter. He also set a few folded bandanas, white cloths, and what appeared to be leather belts on the counter as well. The man grabbed a coil of rope and unwound it. Ryan nervously sat on the stool and watched the man crouch down and began wrapping the rope around his ankles, winding rope around and passing it in between his legs, creating tight and effective rope cuffs. He took the remaining ends of the rope and pulled then under the stool and secured them to the leg of the stool behind Ryan's ankles, rendering any chance of Ryan lifting his feet up useless. The man grabbed two more coils of rope and moved onto tying his legs together above and below his knees. He looped another coil around his shins and anchored them to the same stool leg in which his ankles were tethered to. The man looked up at Ryan's face and chuckled, "Oh, did I mention I like overkill when it comes to keeping people tied up? Now that I have you, you're in for a real treat, winner, " he said as he stood up and ruffled Ryan's hair. He grabbed two small leather belts from the counter and wrapped one around Ryan's ankles, just above his rope cuffs. He tightened the belt before locking it off, creating extra pressure and discomfort for Ryan. The man did the same with the other belt, wrapping it around his thighs. Now Ryan's legs were rendered completely immobile. "No chance of running now, is there buddy?" the man taunted. After taking another coil of rope, the man moved behind Ryan and began re-tying his elbows together. He made sure there was no slack as he spun the rope around Ryan's biceps, pulling them ever closer together with each revolution. This caused Ryan's chest to puff outward, creating more discomfort. His captor repeated the process just below Ryan's elbows, tying the ends of the rope to the cuffs around his biceps and cinching it tight. The man picked up his pocket knife and cut through the plastic zipties holding Ryan's wrists, and quickly had them roped up with another set of rope cuffs. Ryan's arms were now useless. He grunted into his gag, attempting to let his captor know of his discomfort, to which the man simply ignored him and began whistling to himself again. He moved to his duffle bag and pulled two more coils of rope from it. These ropes were slightly thicker than the others, and were made of hemp. He uncoiled one rope and began wrapping it around Ryan's chest and over his already bound arms. Before he knew it, his upper body from just above his pecs to his abdomen was completely mummified with the brown hemp rope. As an added but of discomfort, his captor tied another rope around his chest, looping it under his armpits and around his neck, creating a chest harness. He fed the rope around the neck strap of Ryan's apron and yanked it down before tying it off to the rope cuffs around his biceps. This forced Ryan's shoulders back and down, causing his chest to puff out even more. Ryan groaned in discomfort in his gag. Lastly, his kidnapper took three more leather belts and wrapped them around his upper body, adding more pressure. Ryan was stuck on this stool, with absolutely no chance of escape.

His captor, once finished binding Ryan to his own stool, ruffled his hair. "Give me a real struggle, buddy. Thrash around as much as you can." Ryan did, or attempted to, and his bonds only allowed a few millimeters of movement in any direction. He wasn't going anywhere. "I think I did pretty good on you if I do say so myself," the man chuckled. He walked over to the refrigerator in the rear of the truck and grabbed a bottle of water and returned to sit on the counter in front of Ryan. "To show you I'm not a complete monster, I'll let you have a drink," the man began, "but, if you even think about making any sound once that gag comes off, they'll have a hard time piecing what's left of you back together, you got it?" Ryan, defeated, nodded his head. "Good," the man said as he moved behind Ryan to start undoing his gag. He was right about one thing, the tape did hurt when it was being removed. Ryan winced, but kept quiet as the tape pulled hair from his full and once maintained beard. The man removed the bandana holding in the stuffing, but before Ryan could spit it out, the man quickly clamped his gloved hand back over his mouth. "Remember, winner, don't try to be a hero." Ryan nodded and the man removed his hand and pulled the stuffing out. Ryan could breathe a little easier, but his mouth was dry. He coughed but kept quiet. The man opened the bottle of water and tilted it to Ryan's waiting mouth. The cold water hit Ryan's throat and he instantly felt relieved. His captor allowed him to finish the bottle of water and threw the empty bottle behind him. Ryan gave his captor a terrified but appreciative look. The man chuckled, "See, I still have a heart. Not much of a good one anymore, but a little piece of it still exists." Ryan remained quiet as the man pulled a cell phone from his bag and began dialing a number. He glanced back at Ryan, giving the signal to keep quiet. "I have him....Yes I will meet you here....Went as easy as expected...He gave me no trouble...." the man continued his conversation with whoever was on the other end of the phone call. Ryan finally mustered up the courage and began screaming, hoping whoever was around could hear. "HEELLLLP. HES GOT ME TIED UP IN HE.......MMMMPH!" The man clamped his hand over Ryan's mouth tighter than he had before, and slammed the phone down on the counter. "You're going to pay for that, YOU HEAR ME?" he sneered as he got in Ryan's face. "I didn't want to be rough with you, winner, but now you've pissed me off." He picked up the saliva-soaked bandana wad that was in Ryan's mouth earlier. "OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, NOW." Ryan kept his mouth closed and tried to pull away from the man's grip on his face, to no avail. "Want to play hard ball, huh? That's ok, I can play, but I'll win every time," the man said as he stepped behind Ryan and pinched his nose. Ryan held his mouth closed, fighting the now burning sensation in his lungs from oxygen deprivation. "I can hold it for as long as it takes. Either you open your mouth or you pass out. Your choice." Ryan tried to struggle as much as his bonds would allow him, and he began to sweat. The burning in his chest became too much, and he eventually surrendered and opened his mouth in an attempt to get fresh air. That was short-lived as the man jammed the cold and soggy bandana back into Ryan's open mouth. He clamped his hand back over it to hold the fabric in. Moving close to Ryan's ear, the man whispered, "Since you pulled a damn stupid stunt like that, I'll be sure to not go easy on your gag, winner."

Stay tuned for part 5!
Last edited by Bandanasandrope 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So the plot thickens. Still mysterious on who the captor is and now there's atleast one other person involved!

Ryan you dummy, yelling out for help while he's phoning someone who knows about you being kidnapped was not the smartest decision to make. I mean I can't blame him, this assailant is threatening his life but it's unlikely the van is parked anywhere near where a passing stranger could hear him anyways. Poor guy just caused himself more trouble. Atleast the threat of what would happen if he spoke wasn't true. Even if he's going to be roughed up more now.
Last edited by Red86 2 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you everyone for the support this far!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It was nice to see that the kidnapper allowed his victim a little relief

Ryan was so stupid when he tried calling for help, I hope his assailant will punish him in the most accurate way for his disobedience!

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Iam enjoying how this story is unfolding.
reconkayar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by reconkayar »

VERY nice trajectory to the story - the more aggressive the gagging, the hotter the story is. Well done.
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

reconkayar wrote: 2 days ago VERY nice trajectory to the story - the more aggressive the gagging, the hotter the story is. Well done.
Oh the gagging is just getting atarted
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Bandanasandrope wrote: 2 days ago Oh the gagging is just getting atarted
Sounds good to me!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic