The Prince and I (M/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 300

The Prince and I (M/MM)

Post by Deleted User 300 »

This story is from a realm far far away... I hope you enjoy it

“Hi, Will.” I turned around to see my knight in shining armour, literally, walking over to me. Belor was 1.85m of solid muscle with a rugged face surrounded by a mane of black hair and a short beard, his piercing blue eyes were the first thing you saw though. He was donned his royal guard armour, he must have just gotten off duty.

“You ready to leave?” he asked as he ruffled my light brown hair. I was a little bit shorter at 1.73m with a smaller build but still muscled, I work in the stable every day so I get my workout, albeit different from Belor’s worked out routines.

My grey eyes darted around nervously but all the other people in the market didn’t even notice us. We were best friends since we were little kids, Belor and Will, the kid from a noble family and the stable boy. It was around the age of 17 that we realised we were more than friends, for the past two years I have always felt conspicuous whenever we are in the public together but to most people it was normal that we were always together.

I threw the leather carrying bag over my shoulder and nodded a yes. We were heading out of town to the forest for a swim and a picnic at our own secret spot.

We headed to Belors house first so he could remove his armour. Once there we bumped into his father who was waiting with a young lady, he always had one that he tried to sell off to Belor, but Belor always had a good reason to get out of it, I was excited to hear his newest excuse.

“Dad, I can’t possibly marry yet. Just yesterday you told me how juvenile I was? Wouldn’t you want to marry a man?” he looked at the girl. She got the message and stormed out of the room, nearly bumping me over.

Classic, turn it into your fathers fault. He glanced back at me and gave a wink.

He pulled off his armour and grabbed a green tunic which he pulled over his head, and we were off.

As we rounded a corner our hands brushed against each other, Belor looked down at my wrist and stopped, grabbing my forearm, careful not to touch the red rope burns that circled my wrist.

“You were with him again, weren’t you?”

“Well I can’t exactly say no. He is the prince.”

“But you shouldn’t have to be treated like his slave.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’m fine.” I softly touched his hand and released my arm.

“One day he will pay for what he does to you, just because he is the prince doesn’t give him the right to misuse you.”

“Sshhh, not so loud, if people hear you say something like that, who knows what will happen, you know the prince has a temper. Just drop it ok. I said I’m fine.”

What I didn’t say is that I actually enjoyed my visits to the prince’s personal quarters where he would tie me up and use me as his toy. And besides there in his personal space the prince was actually very affectionate, not at all what he paraded to the public.
It was about one year ago when the prince called for me the first time, I was still finishing my work at the stable when I was summoned. I shuffled into his room my work tunic dirty with horse filth and dirt, my boots just as rank, my hair dishevelled; all in all I was a mess.

I saw him standing at the window, strong and confident, he was 25, and would have been King already if his father wasn’t the poster boy for healthy 50 year olds. He turned around his green eyes raking over my body. He placed his crown on the window sill and pulled his red-brown hair out of his face and tied it back with a black silk ribbon. He walked past me and slid the deadbolt on his door locking us in.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

He stepped back into my view. “Will, through all of my adventures, I have discovered this peculiar thing where I prefer men over women. I have watched you with your friend, the knight, Belor is it? I am sure you two are more than just friends.” He looked straight into my eyes waiting for me to deny it.

He was the prince I didn’t dare lie to him, so I kept my mouth shut, silence is also an answer.

“So I have a proposition for you, I will call on you to come…” he paused as if searching for the right word, “…entertain me from time to time.”

He dropped his coat onto the floor and stood before me with his muscular body on full display, his torso as well defined as the marble statue of him in the courtyard fountain. He was wearing tight leather pants you could see his dick already hard straining against the material. His bare feet on the stone floor were the last detail I noticed.

I looked up to meet his eyes. There was something there that tweaked my interest, I didn’t feel like running away, I was nervous as hell and my heart was jumping at a hundred miles an hour but I didn’t want to get away.

“Remove your clothes.” He ordered.

I did as I was told. I stood there in front of him, buck naked. He walked behind me again and pulled my wrists behind my back. He wrapped soft leather strips around my wrists and then pulled it tight.

My eyes grew wide as I tried to bring my hands to my front, but they were secured behind me. I looked around, feeling a little shy as my dick grew to its full length.

“So it’s true what they say about servants.” He giggled as he saw my engorged cock. “Don’t you have anything to say?”

“No, your majesty.” I knew it was wrong as I said it but it was too late.

“Hahahaha, his majesty is my father, and he would not approve of us, you can just call me Sir.”

“Understood, sir.” I sheepishly looked at his bare feet again, his eyes were too awkward.

“Now, on your knees my boy.”

Again I did as instructed, apart from the fact that I got orders from my prince there was something in his voice, some born authority that made me just want to please him. He stepped closer and squatted so that his face was right in front of mine. He took my chin in one of his soft hands. “Now, some of the things I am going to ask of you might seem odd, but you will comply won’t you Will. I won’t need to get rid of you like my last toy, Tom.”

Oh my god, Tom was killed by wolves in the forest. Did he really have something to do with that? I searched his eyes but there was no sign of joking.

“Lick my feet you little harlot.” His hand left my chin and he stood up, his bare feet very close to me.

I bent over, with my wrists tied back it was a little tricky but I managed, till my mouth was at his feet, my tongue came out and I licked his bridge, to where the leather pants started then I went back to his toes and did some work there, carefully reaching between them all.

After completing both feet he walked over to his chair and sat down, lifting his foot up to show his sole. Without hesitation I started getting up to walk over to him.

“On your knees, slave.”

I did as I was told; I moved on my knees, over to his feet and started on his sole. I smelled the scent of his feet, like I was introduced to a few seconds ago, this time it wasn’t as rancid. Did I get used to it or was the odour just less. I heard the prince give long moans as I licked at his feet, once I looked up and I saw his eyes were closed, one hand rubbing his manhood through the leather and another hand pinching his nipple.

“Good job. He got out of the chair and undid the laces of his pants. His cock jumped out at me, as he grabbed my hair and pushed my head into his crotch. Now this was something I knew, you don’t keep a guy like Belor happy by just being his friend, I went to work on the princes wood and did a great job, he pulled away just before blowing his load, and shot his cum all over my face.

He grabbed me under my armpits and lifted me up, as if I weighed nothing and threw me on his bed before placing his knee between my legs right next to my aching cock and leaning over me to lick every last bit of his own jizz from my face, while stroking me with his free hand.

By the time my face was clean, he had me in his mouth and brought me to climax, I shot my seed right down his throat.

He smiled and swallowed.

“I love the taste of that.”

“O-ok, sir.”

He moved me around on the bed; wrists still bound and lay down next to me, cradling me in his arms.

“You will do much better than Tom, I am sure.” We lay there in silence till he was satisfied then he untied me and gave me my leave.

Since that day I had been summoned often to the princes bedchambers and our games got more and more intense.

Soon Belor noticed the marks on my body and after a few lame excuses I needed to tell him the truth. He wasn’t happy but he realised that it was the prince so what could we do.
Just as Belor and I reached the main gate one of the guards stopped us, “Hey you, your Will right?”

“Yes”

“The prince has asked for you.”

What could it be, I had already been there today, why would he need me back there again. I looked at Belor, he was not happy. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around and started trotting to the castle.

My heart torn in two, one part was thrilled at what was possibly coming, the other part was already relaxing in Belors strong embrace in the secret swimming pond.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Interesting premise! Really nice story, well-written and good bondage scene for an introduction. Wonder how far Will and the Prince went? Looking forwards for the next part
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic