Lisa, Kate and a rookie mistake (MM/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lisa, Kate and a rookie mistake (MM/FF)

Post by Stef »

Many thanks to CrazyAsianGuy who managed to save that story from the old site and sent it to me so i can post it!

Prologue

The story takes place two and a half years after the robbery at the sister’s house. (Ashley and Lisa, currently 18 and 16). After the last incident, they got really close and Ashley, never again offered to tie her sister up because she was afraid. Apart from some rare times, one or two, where she caught Lisa in a soft self-bondage but nothing extreme. She respected her sister’s kinky desires although she always thought of them as something “weird”. Lisa liked her past experience, the thrill of being on someone’s else hands, unable to talk or escape, was something really exciting for her since everything went fine and no one got hurt. Her passion about bondage grew, and as I mentioned, she did some self-bondage from time to time.

At the present, Lisa, is in a relationship with a guy she met a few months after the incident, whose name is Mark. Mark is a 17 years old boy with short blond hair, blue eyes like her sister, Kate who is 21 now, and a masculine athletic body. The two girls met at some point during a Lisa’s visit to her boyfriend’s house.

Kate now, is in college and she is way more passionate about bondage than Lisa. She’s having self-bondage sessions occasionally. She has a small collection of bondage gear such as, handcuffs, ropes, ballgags etc. The story begins in an afternoon in Kate’s house during a long winter. Kate visited her parents at the time and she, Lisa and Mark, were on the living room watching tv when suddenly Mark’s phone started ringing.

Part one

“Hey” “Yes” “Really? “It was today??” “Oh crap, ok I’ll be on my way in a few minutes” Mark’s words on the phone.
-“Hey sorry sweetie, I really have to go” “We’ve said something about a basketball game with the guys the other day, and I forgot it was today” He said to her. “Sorry I brought you here and have to go” He added.
-“Ok but what I’m going to do here?” “I’m too bored to take the bus back to my place, it’s going to take me at least forty minutes” She said a bit annoyed.
-“It’s ok Lisa, you can stay here with me, I’ve got all afternoon free, we can watch something on the tv” Kate said and looked at Mark.
-“Thanks a lot sis” Mark said and went to his room to change, and a few minutes later came back, exchanged a few words with both girls and left.

An hour passed and the two girls hadn’t spoken much. They didn’t have much in common except they both liked being tied up. Kate was interested more in sports like volley, tennis etc. and she had an amazing body. Lisa however, was the lazy kind of girl, a little chubbier and shorter than Kate, but very attractive too. The random movie on the tv had a scene where a girl is getting kidnapped, and immediately got Lisa’s attention, while Kate, was watching careless. The scene showed some bad guys tying up a girl in a chair using ridiculously easy and loose knots, and gagging her with a scarf over her mouth.
-“Yeah like this is difficult to escape from” Lisa commented. Kate didn’t say anything. “Wish it was that simple when we got robbed” She said and immediately drew Kate’s attention.
-“Hey, you’ve been robbed?” “You’ve been tied up?” She asked Lisa with curiosity.
-“One time” The guy tied and gagged us me and my sister in my bedroom” “It was a lot harder to escape than this” Lisa said
-“You know, we’ve been robbed too once, and thank god, my brother found me” “Otherwise I would spent the night in the basement!” Kate responded faking she was shocked by that.
-“I didn’t mind, it was my sister who freaked out” “I was calm” “Obviously the guy didn’t want to harm us” Lisa said.
-“Me neither” Kate told her.
-“To tell you the truth, as weird as it sounds, I felt safe and comfortable” “Lisa said to her.
Kate gazed at her more curious.
-“You mean you liked it?” She asked her.
-“Well… It wasn’t… bad…” Lisa said and an awkward silence followed.
-“I’ve got a feeling you’ve enjoyed it a bit” Kate said suspiciously to her. She smiled.

Lisa was younger and inexperienced, so she couldn’t or she didn’t want to hide her feelings about being bound but Kate, on the other hand, was more experienced about bondage, and felt that maybe Lisa, was same as her.

-“By the way, you’re right” “This scene is ridiculous” “Even I could’ve tied her more tight than those guys there, and without even trying hard”. Kate said. Kate watched her words because she didn’t want to betray her secret kinky passion, at least at the moment, because she wasn’t completely sure about Lisa’s thoughts about that. Lisa however, as I mentioned before, hadn’t really a problem revealing her feelings about tie-ups, she did it before to her sister.
-“I’m not going to lie, I love the feeling of having no control, and kidnappings always excited me!” Lisa added with a little embarrassment.
-“You know, I understand you” “I feel the same way about it” Kate now was sure and said it with a relief.
-“I thought I was the only one!” Lisa said
-“Hehehe, now we are two I guess!” Kate replied looking at her. Now they both feel comfortable talking about their common interest, but their short discussion interrupted by Mark who entered the house.
-“I guess I’ll see you again” Lisa said to Kate after a couple of minutes, and then she left with Mark.

Part two

A few days later, Kate called Lisa and told her that she wanted to ask her something, related with their “thing”.
-“What is it?” Lisa said over the phone.
-“I wanted to ask you, I’ve met through the internet some kind of “company” “Two guys, they do such stuff to you” “You know, bondage stuff” “And I was wondering If you could join me, I wanted to go but I don’t want to be on my own, I could use some company” “What do you think?” “It’s like a true kidnap experience”
-“Really?? Is there anything like that? If I knew this earlier I would totally go” Lisa said excited. “Sure, I’ll come with you”. Lisa added. Lisa was way more passionate than Kate obviously.
-“They even sent me a letter-invitation, I haven’t opened it”
-“Must’ve been some kind of warning or an ad, doesn’t matter, throw it away”

-“Ok make sure one that you have plenty of time one afternoon, find a good reason for your parents, and come over here to go!” Kate said to her.
-“Sunday works perfect!” “And don’t worry about my parents” Lisa responded.
-“Just one more thing; Those guys are professionals” “They know what are they doing and they use special equipment” “Aren’t you a little worried?” Kate asked her friend.
-“Are you kidding?” “I’m more excited now!” “I’ve never seen this “equipment” and I’d like to try it, I’m curious!” Lisa told her happily.
-“Hehe, sure, thanks” Kate said and they hanged up the phone both feeling excited.

Sunday came, and Lisa arrived to Kate’s house. She was wearing jeans, a blouse and converse shoes while Kate was also wearing jeans, a blouse, with uggs. Lisa’s dark hair matched perfectly with her outfit.
-“Hey, everything alright?” “Are you in the mood?” Kate asked Lisa.
-“Yep, I’m a little anxious though” “But pretty horny” Lisa whispered her
-“Lisaa” Kate smiled they both left the house in giggles.
-“They told me the place where we will meet them” “It’s not far away from here”
”It’s a park, not to many people will be there at this hour” It was 17.00 and it was winter. So soon, it’ll be dark all over the place.
-“An empty park, the perfect set for a kidnap” Lisa then added.

Part three

They arrived there a little while later. No one, except a mini van was there and it already started getting dark.
-“I guess we’re doing it!” Kate said to her friend both excited and feared while they were walking towards the van.
-“Ok, I’m a little anxious now” Lisa responded.
-“We’ll be fine” “I wanted it so bad!” Kate then said to Lisa. She smiled showing that she was feeling the same. Two guys were standing there, An older one and another somewhere in his thirties. “Are you Kate?” The older one asked.
-“Yes it’s me and here’s my friend” Kate told them.
-“And you’re both over eighteen?” The other man asked them.
-“Yes I’m twenty one and she is nineteen” Kate said pointing to Lisa, lying.
-“Are you ready?” The other man asked.
-“Yes we’re ready” Lisa said feeling sure.
-“Get inside and give me your cell phones” The younger man told them and he opened the door to the back of the van. Then, after the girls and him entering, the older one went to the driver’s seat. The guy inside the van, after he took their cell phones, he pulled out of a bag, two pair of steel handcuffs. He placed them on the girls’ hands behind their back without them protesting at all. Then, he pulled out two sets of leg cuffs and commanded the girls gently, to lay down inside on their front. They did feeling excited and giggled. He cuffed their ankles after he removed their shoes/boots, to their hands, putting both of them in a hogtie position, except it was with cuffs! The guy then pulled two classic red ballgags, one for each girl. As Lisa looked at it, she commented “I’ve always wanted to try that!”
-“You’ll love it” Kate replied and the guy placed his hand to her chin, from behind her, and put the ballgag inside her open mouth. Then he buckled it tight behind her head while Lisa was expecting her turn. Her turn came, and she opened her mouth wide and let her ballgag in, feeling excitement especially when he buckled it tight behind her head as well. After that, the guy got out, closed the door and sat next to the driver in front.
The two girls were hogcuffed and ballgagged inside a windowless van with two strangers. They heard the engine starting and stayed calm and quiet during the whole ride. Lisa tried to talk a few times, making gargling sounds, while Kate was enjoying their whole situation. They were looking at each other all the time smiling through their gags and drooling little bit. They were excited and their adventure had just started.

Part four

The girls heard the engine stop and the front doors closing after a fifteen minutes ride. They arrived at their captors place. It was a big warehouse in the middle of a small forest and it must’ve been a few miles out of town. The men opened the door and the two girls looked at them and gargled. The two men grabbed the girls, released them of their bonds and un-gagged them. The ballgags were full of saliva.
-“Now, we must assure that you don’t see this place” The guys were quick, they took from the bag ropes, long white and thick ropes and tied the girls up using unreachable, professional knots to their hands behind their backs. They started tying their socked feet when Kate said
-“You’re really good, I feel I can’t escape” While testing her bonds.
-“You ain’t see nothing yet” The old man replied and laughed finishing tying their ankles, knees and thighs.
-“ I’m not helpless yet, I can scream” Lisa said giving the hint that she wanted to be gagged.
-“Nobody will hear you here, and in a few seconds, you won’t be able to talk much little girl” The younger man said to her pulling her socks off. Then he stuffed her mouth with her socks, and duct taped her head around her lips six times leaving her in silence. The other man did the same with Kate using her socks and then he added
-“You don’t talk much now girls, do you?” laughing at them.
-“Mmmph mmm” The girls both sounded happy they were getting more and more helpless. The men then blindfolded them with scarves and picked up the girls and put them in big black bags, like those you see in the movies the robbers usually carry. They placed them inside, and zipped the bags closing them, leaving them mmphing wondering what they would do to them. The excitement grew as they became more and more bound and helpless and a little in danger. The strange men carried then the bags of their captives. Mmmmph sounds came out of the bags while the men were walking towards the old big warehouse.

Part five

A few minutes after, the girls heard several doors opening and closing and assumed they were in a room inside the building. The men put the bags out and unzipped each bag open only for a few inches. “What are they going to do us now?” Kate was wondering.
-“Should we release them?” The younger man asked.
-“No, they’re only bound in this position for a few minutes, let’s give them more time!” The older one replied.
-“We’re going for a short break girls”. “You have fifteen minutes to escape your bonds, otherwise you’ll spend the night bound and gagged” The older man added and they heard a door closing.
That was a turn on for the girls feeling that they are in some kind of danger. They felt they were really kidnapped. They were left bound, gagged and blindfolded, in a room, in a building somewhere out of town by strangers. They started struggling hard feeling challenged, but they didn’t really wanted to escape! Kate leaned on her side, and then on her back and tried to reach the knots with her hands, but she couldn’t! “Wow I can’t get out!” She thought and those socks were keeping her really quiet.
She was hearing Lisa trying to talk making mmph sounds. A couple of minutes passed and the girls haven’t managed to escape yet. Kate felt her hands were a little loose now and continued to struggle harder and trying also to get her feet out of their bonds by moving them up and down. Lisa finally managed to spit the wet balled up socks out of her mouth and that’s only because she had sweated, and the duct tape around her lips wasn’t effective anymore!
-“Hey, Kate where are you?” She whispered, still bound and blindfolded. “I can’t get out of these ropes, they’re tight” She added.
-“Mmmm mmph” Kate said.
-“Alright I get it! You’re still gagged” “I don’t think we will make it Katie” Lisa said and then added happily “Thank you for inviting me here with you”. Kate smiled and tried to speak but she made a mmph sound again. Lisa only tried to get the blindfold out the next minutes but she couldn’t. She didn’t really wanted to escape and she was aroused by the thought of staying tied up all night! Kate on the other hand, tried hard to get free and she would manage to escape if she had more time, but fifteen minutes had passed and the two men returned in the room.

Part six

-“Hello again girls, did you enjoy yourselves?” They asked unzipping the bags.
-“Hmm what do we have here?” Said the younger man looking at Kate’s loose knots.
-“Mmmph mmmmmph” was her answer.
-“Look at that, the younger one managed to get un-gagged” Said the older man when saw Lisa. Lisa didn’t say anything. “You’re a tough little girl” “But unfortunately, you’re still going to spend the bound” He added smiling.
-“It wasn’t really a good gag” Lisa responded with courage.
-“I know exactly how I’m going to gag you for tonight” He added and started untying her. So was the other man to Kate.
-“Ropes aren’t good enough for you” “That’s good to know” He said to her and she couldn’t stay anything as she was still gagged. Then they untied the girls completely and removed Kate’s socks from her mouth and told them to stand up and hold still. They girls obeyed without saying a word.
They were in a pretty big room without any furniture, except a really large table where they previously were bound in the bags. From a wall there, they were hanging a lot of handcuffs, leg cuffs, many kind of gags, chains and ropes of all sizes, lengths and colors. There were a lot of “weird” stuff that even Kate didn’t know of. Lisa was gazing speechless and they both started to fear a little bit.
-“Stay still, it’s time for your collars” The older man said and placed one steel collar with a small, long chain, at each girl’s beautiful neck. The younger man was holding two straightjackets. Lisa noticed them.
-“I wouldn’t have thought of this!” She said surprised.
-“I’ve told you” Kate said to Lisa and they put willingly their hands to the straightjacket’s sleeves smiling. The men started buckling them from behind securing their hands inside, and after that, they buckled the last one between their legs tight. Lisa moaned when she felt the last buckle closing between her legs and looked at Kate. Kate was feeling very comfortable as straightjackets, were her “thing”.
-“This feels so great!” “We should do this more often” Lisa whispered to her friend with excitement.

Part seven

The younger man grabbed a bag and commanded them.
-“Move on and stop talking” and they pushed the girls by their leashes. Lisa was in heaven. The feeling of someone pulling her to walk with a leash, turned her on, so did Kate. They were barefoot and they were walking leashed through a corridor with rooms left and right to the sides, kind of like a hotel hallway.
-“Hey can we go a little bit slower?” “My feet hurts, I’m barefoot” Kate protested.
-“No” He said the man who was holding her leash. They stopped outside of a door and they opened it to a small room, completely empty, with very soft surfaces everywhere, like the ones that they keep people in asylums. The girls gasped.
”This is getting even better!” Lisa thought.
”I’ve always wanted to try that” Kate thought and they looked at each other.
-“Now we must assure that you’re staying here comfortable” The older man said and they both pushed the girls down. They pulled out several small belts from the bag and grabbed each girl’s feet. They put belts on their ankles, knees and thighs, while the girls were faking that they didn’t want to, struggling in a hopeless attempt not to be tied up. They finished tying them up, and they pulled out two large harness ballgags.
-“Now I want to see you trying to get that out” The older man said to Lisa. She smiled. They went behind the girls as they were lying in front, and placed the ballgags in their mouths. They opened them wide, at will. They buckled the ballgags behind their head, under their chin and in front of their eyes making the big ball unable for them to spit it out.
-“The best part now” The older man said holding two tiny, short pieces of rope. He and along with the other man, tied each girls’ toes together.
This made the girls blush of pleasure. It’s the little details that make the difference.
-“Now those bonds aren’t as easy as the ropes, are they?” The younger man said and both laughed.
-“Told you that I had a special gag for you sweetie” He continued and looked at little Lisa.
-“You’re very obedient girls I must admit” “You were quiet the whole time”
-“Yes they are very submissive and they both seem to enjoy it much” The other man said.
The girls looked at them with a happy face, they were turned on and that was obvious.
-“One more thing that needs to be said” “As you know, we use a safe word” “It’s for you to tell us when you would like to stop” “Until you do so, you’re going to be here like that and treated like slaves!” ”The safe word came with a letter we’ve sent you” He added in the end.
-“Arr dirrnt knorrr tha worrr” Kate tried hard to say that she didn’t know the word.
-“That’s the spirit!” The older man said.
-“We’re going to leave you here a lot more than the previous times” “Have fun girls and enjoy the night!” The other guy said and they both left the room. They closed the door leaving only a very small light on, you could hardly see.
The girls looked at each other frightened, they were in straightjackets, gagged with large ballgag harnesses and had belts buckled all over their legs. They were completely helpless and could do nothing to help each other. They were struggling a lot because they were seriously in trouble. Kate tried to remove Lisa’s ballgag from the front putting her feet to her face but she couldn’t do much with her toes tied like that. They tried to unbuckle the straightjackets and ballgags from each other a lot of times with their feet, but it was impossible with their toes tied. They started drooling incontrollable after a while and they couldn’t spit the ball out. They were gargling all the time trying to speak but lots of saliva came out of their mouths. Fear and pleasure now became one feeling for them and 2 hours had passed like that. It was 22.30, they gave up trying to get free. Their only option was to sleep there like that hoping for a miracle. It was a really comfortable room at least. How much time would they spent there? How they are going to get free now they don’t know the safe word? What will happen next? Will they be rescued?

Part eight

Mark had just returned home all sweaty and tired after a basketball game with friends. He was worried about his sister and girlfriend, he called them several times before but they didn’t answer. He knew that they were out together. He went to his room to change when he noticed a letter on her desk. Out of curiosity he opened it and read the following;

”When you decide to go on an adventure, don’t forget to bring your shiny armor with you J.

80$ per person”

It had an address in the bottom of the page.

It took him a few seconds but then he understood everything. He was aware that his sister was a bit passionate about kidnaps and stuff. She had told him everything in te past after he found her in the basement that night.
-“What a foolish girl” He said both angry and worried and then he added “Without this, she is helpless”. Then, without changing his clothing, he took his dad car keys and left with the car for the address shown in the letter. He was wearing sweat pants and training shoes.
As he was driving there fast, he thought “I can’t believe she dragged Lisa into this” “I’ll kill her, she’s just a little girl”. Little did he know that his girlfriend was enjoying this as much as his sister.
He arrived at the park and followed the dirt road carefully in the middle of the night to find and rescue the girls. A little while later he saw the warehouse, he parked the car and knocked at the door. A voice answered from inside.
-“Hello? How can I help you?”
-“I came here to find two girls” He said.
-“One sec”. The guy responded and one minute later, the door opened.
-“Thank you and now mmmmm..” A wet piece of cloth pressed against his mouth and nose. It had a weird smell. He tried to get the hand out of his face but the other guy was stronger.
-“MMMM MMMMMM” He tried to say something and then he felt weakness all over his body. He collapsed unconscious to the floor seconds later.
-“Wow those girls are really good customers, they told a guy to join them too!?” The younger man said.
-“We better make sure they’re enjoying themselves then” The older one said.
-“As long as they’re not even trying to say the safe word I’m sure they do” “I was looking at the camera for 3 hours straight” The other guy responded.
-“It’s my turn now, go and take care of this guy before he wakes up and I’ll stay and watch our ‘customers’” The older one said and he went to the ‘control’ room where he was able to watch their ‘customers’ from various screens.
The younger guy picked up Mark and carried him over to a very small room, which only had one chair in the middle of it. It wasn’t a simple chair; It was screwed on the floor and had restraints everywhere on it, 3 on each hand and feet, and 2 bigger in the middle of it. The guy placed Mark on the chair and started restraining him by using the two middle restraints. He buckled one to his belly, and the other one to his upper body below his arms. Then he buckled his arms, elbows and hands to each hand of the chair. He then removed his shoes and he was shocked by the smell. “I guess I won’t be needing this” he said looking at the ballgag he was holding. Then, he buckled his feet, knees and thighs on the feet of the chair and it was time for his gag. “I bet he’ll love this” “All people who come here enjoy this” The man thought and pulled out his sweaty socks leaving him barefoot. He opened his mouth and stuffed them inside. He then added several strips of a wide, black duct tape after he closed his mouth and sealed his lips. At that point Mark started getting conscious again.

Part nine

Mark found himself strapped completely into a char as he woke up and realized he was also gagged. The taste was horrible but he didn’t know what it was until he noticed he was barefoot and there were no socks in sight!
-“Have fun there buddy. I’ll come check you later” The man said and left closing the door behind him. Mark tried to protest but couldn’t speak through his gag!

He tried his restrains and realized it was impossible to get out, he struggled hopelessly at first, and the stopped accepting his fate thinking how did he even reached to that point.
-“I’m gonna kill my sister! If only I could tell them that I came to rescue the girls!” His thoughts.

In the meanwhile, the two men entered the padded cell where the girls were inside, quiet and helpless.
-“Ladies, our policy states that we need to check and reposition our captives every a few hours” The older man said
-“You should be thirsty after you drooled that much” The younger man said and they started unbuckling their belts and straightjackets. The girls were tired and they felt that this was their chance of letting them know that they didn’t know the safe word. Once they removed their harnesses, Kate said
-“Honestly I don’t know the safe word, I didn’t open the envelope!”
-“And we don’t have money” Lisa added. The men looked at each other
-“Can we get home now? It was fun!” Lisa said again with puppy eyes. They were fully untied by then.
-“Not that fast ladies! We need to be paid of our services, we’re professionals!” The older man said.
-“Umm what about releasing us so we can come and return to pay you?” Kate asked
-“I won’t risk it! One of you will have to stay here” The younger man replied
-“That’s fine, I can stay here” Lisa said happily
-“By the way, there’s a guy who was looking for you, we took care of him” The older man said and both girls gasped
-“Oh shit Mark! Let him go, he’s not into that! Besides, he could drive me back” Kate said worried. Both men were thinking.
-“Hmm ok! You and the guy may go and until you bring us 160$, she stays here” The older man said pointing at Lisa
-“Are you going to be alright” Kate asked her
-“Yeah sure, go” Lisa answered and the men did as they agreed to; They released Mark and let him go along with his sister Kate.

Part ten

Mark was mad at his sister as he was driving
-“I can’t believe you agreed to leave her behind sis, you’re the one who dragged there in the first place. She’s an innocent girl, you should be ashamed!” He said angrily at Kate
-“Not that innocent” Kate replied
-“Huh? What do you mean? Mark asked surprised
-“Well she’s into that stuff too, surprise!” Kate said to him
-“What? Why she didn’t tell me before?” Mark said
-“Doesn’t matter now, you two will talk later” Kate added
-“Yes soon all will be over. Promise me you’ll never get into trouble from now on” Mark told her
-“I can’t make a promise, I love.. you know…” Kate said and before she finished her sentence Mark said
-“I’ll help you if you want, I don’t want you to be in danger”
-“Really?” Kate replied shocked
-“Sure why not! I demand revenge for being all tied up because of you! Plus I’m paying, you deserve it to get punished ” Mark said with a smile on his face. Kate smiled too!

Meanwhile, Lisa was still at the old warehouse with the two men.
-“Alright come with us cutie” The men commanded her and all of them started walking. They entered a big living room.
-“Sit here and relax until they come back for you girl” The younger man told Lisa but she looked at him confused.
-“What, that’s all?’ She said
-“Yeah, we’re all gonna wait here” The other one replied. Lisa stood there thinking for a moment.
-“Unless I try to escape!” She then added and started running towards the door.
-“Hey get back!!” One of the guys shouted and they started chasing her. She opened the door and was running away, but then she tripped and fell down, obviously on purpose! The men quickly grabbed her and the older one said to her
-”You’re not even trying! Don’t worry we got it”
-“Oh No! Are you going to tie me up now?” She said pretending
They led her inside the living room again, where they placed her on the floor.
-“Hold her here for a second! I’m bringing something to tie her up! One man said to the other. Then he came back after a few seconds holding 3 rolls of strong, wide duct tape. Lisa was held down oh her stomach by the other man.
-“Pff duct tape can’t hold me! It’ll be easy to escape” She said mockingly
-“Ahaha! I seriously doubt that honey! We’re going to use it all!” The younger man responded and both of them started taping Lisa, from her ankles to her shoulders with her hands on her sides. She was obedient this time and within the next three minutes, they had her all taped up, mummified, from top to bottom! They also duct taped her eyes.
-“Now I can’t go anywhere!” She said impressed after they finished
-“Now you cammmm MMMMMM” Lisa added but the older man forced a big, pink rubber ball n her mouth. It was so big that her mouth was filled completely!
-“Too late now honey!” He replied and started taping her mouth all the away down to her neck! She was quiet. Then man also taped her bare feet, from her ankles to her toes!
Now you could only see her tips of her toes, her nose and hair. Everything else was covered under several layers of duct tape!
The two men sat on the couch and watched TV while Lisa was laying peacefully there on the floor mummified and gagged!

Part eleven

Mark and Kate arrived home and picked up money after a while. Then, they returned to their car to go and rescue Lisa, who was at the moment securely wrapped up and gagged at her captor’s hands. They spent another fifteen to twenty minutes to get there.
Lisa was quiet all that time except some futile struggles every now and then! The guys were watching TV and teased her from time to time by rolling her around, and tickling her toes! Lisa was laughing threw her gag, but only muffled moans could be heard from her.
-“I must admit girl, I haven’t seen anyone before that excited to be bound” One of them said to her and the other one agreed
-“MMmmm!” She said smiling. She was loving it!
-“I heard the door! Probably your friends came to rescue you! The older one said and walked out of the living room. After, a few seconds Mark, Kate and the man walked in the living room.
-“We’re here sweetie. What!? You didn’t have to tie her up!” Kate said at the men and Mark stared at them angrily
-“Indeed! She asked for it!” One of them responded
-“Lisaaaa!” She said with a cute grin and Lisa smile.
-“Anyway here’s your money! Let’s unwrap this cute mummy here” Mark said
-“MMMM MMMMMM mmmmmmm mm” Lisa tried to say with puppy eyes
-“Do you want to take you home like this?” Kate asked and Lisa smiled once again
-“Nope let’s get her unwrapped and go” Mark responded starting to feel annoyed by his girlfriend’s “weird” attitude. She made a sad face while her captors removed her gag. Then they all started untaping her for the next couple of minutes until she was entirely free.
-“I had an amazing time! You’re indeed professionals” Lisa stated looking at her captors.
-“Anytime girl. It’s always a pleasure to see someone enjoying it that much! The older man said. They left the big warehouse and went to the car.

Epilogue

-“I’m mad at you!” Mark told Lisa while driving
-”You should have told me and I could have pleased you! I’m your boyfriend for fuck’s sake. We didn’t have to include strangers and pay them so much money!” He added then and Lisa looked Kate and didn’t say anything. She had guilt written all over her face.
-“I’m sorry” Lisa whispered a few seconds later
-“I can’t be mad at you” Mark said after a long pause.
-“You owe me some money girls” He added with an evil smile later
-“But we don’t have that much! Kate and Lisa said in one voice
-“Well, you leave no choice then. I have to teach both of you a lesson and punish you for your behavior! He responded playfully and the girls smiled!