THE HANDYMAN'S JOURNAL - ENTRY 3 F/M - Completed!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE HANDYMAN'S JOURNAL - ENTRY 3 F/M - Completed!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE HANDYMAN’S JOURNAL

Entry 1

I have always been handy at repairing stuff. From childhood, I have developed the talent to repair bicycles, light fixtures, plumbing and other jobs around the house. Through education, I have expanded my ability to handle all sorts of repair jobs. I have been fortunate to land a job as an on-call handyman serving a condominium and private subdivision. I’ve even cleaned pools and gardens for some well-to-do folks.

But nothing could have prepared me for the predicament I find myself in today. I was called to clean the pool of a wealthy homeowner on this summer day. I arrived to behold a large house, surrounded by high walls, which gave it an unusual sense of privacy. Lush trees were planted generously throughout the property and they were particularly thick around the large pool in the backyard.

I ended up being tied to one of the lampposts around the pool. I had taken off my shirt leaving my denim shorts on, but now my most private parts is only covered by my tight black briefs. My wrists have been bound behind the post. More rope was wrapped around my naked torso. Even my neck was bound immobilizing my head.

My bare legs were not spared from the rope. My ankles were tied and cinched together and attached to the post. More rope restrained my knees and thighs. To make matters worse (or better?), a doubled strand of rope has been passed between my legs entrapping my balls and cock between their tight embrace. My mouth is packed full of cloth and taped shut. My eyes are covered by a nylon sleep mask.

And the shocking thing is I let myself be tied up!

It’s a good thing there were a lot of trees surrounding the pool affording some shade, but the heat still caused me to sweat profusely. The high walls surrounding the property and the lack of neighbors insured no one could see my helplessness.

Now, I could feel the pad of footsteps nearing me. And then, soft hands started softly groping me between the legs. This caused my cock to spring to full hardness. The hands were relentless as they stroked me teasingly. The tight crotchrope and the intrusive hands soon had me sporting a formidable bulge through my briefs.

I heard a soft giggle as my briefs were pulled down exposing my cock to the sun and the air. The footsteps went behind me and the same hands were caressing my warm and sweaty torso. Soft lips nipped my ears and neck. The hands slowly worked their way down my waist, hips and thighs.

Then, my male member was grasped firmly and my captor started giving me a slow and sensuous handjob. I was soon writhing and groaning as I was slowly brought towards sexual release.

And then, to my frustration, the hand stopped and a husky voice whispered in my ear, “Not yet, dear boy. Let’s not waste your manly treasures just yet, eh?”
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Oooo nice start
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

My captor spent a lot of time worshipping my nearly nude body. I could only stand there, completely helpless, submitting to her whims.

She went behind the pole and her hands caressed my naked torso. Her fingers pinched my exposed nipples making me squirm and grunt. Her long fingernails grazed my toned stomach and slowly worked their way down to my briefs. Her fingers dipped into the waistband, tantalizing my erection with her long fingers. Her fingers found their way onto my entrapped crotch, lightly squeezing, stroking and touching my most intimate parts as I gasped and groaned at the treatment.

After what seemed like a long time, she removed my blindfold and I had to blink against the bright afternoon sunlight. My neck was thankfully released, followed by my torso and arms. She quickly and deftly retied my wrists together leaving me helpless again. She hunkered down to release my legs. To insure that I could not run, she hobbled my ankles with the rope leaving about a foot of rope between my legs so I could only take small steps.

She doubled a length of rope into a lark’s head and used it to ensnare my neck again. She used the makeshift halter to lead me into the house. She slowly led me into the house. I was still very much her prisoner.

I took the opportunity to ogle my captor’s magnificent body. In her early 40’s, Mrs. Richards wore a one-piece swimsuit that showed off her voluptuous body. Her hips swayed as she walked and her bottom looked enticing. Her breasts were large with only a hint of sag.

She led me into a spacious den and we stood on a thick shaggy rug in front of the huge flatscreen TV. She removed my leash and threw the rope aside. She resumed the worship of my body, from the front this time. I stood groaning, completely powerless to stop her ministrations.

She made me lie down on the thick rug where she divested me of my briefs so that I was now completely naked. She took the discarded piece of rope to bind my ankles tightly together. As I watched, she stood and slowly removed her swimsuit exposing her still-magnificent body. She touched her breasts and shaven slit. She put on a show which left me panting and yearning for some kind of release.

“Time to make use of my handyman, I think,” she giggled as she squatted down to impale herself on my engorged cock. She used me slowly and teasingly. I was her plaything. She used me to give her pleasure. She gasped, swore and panted as she mercilessly used my iron-hard erection.

Finally, she gave me the much-awaited command, “Cum for me, dear boy, cum hard for mommy!”

And I came, spurting into her mightily. She moaned loudly with her own climax as she took in all of my load. She slowly collapsed on top of me and we spent some time on the rug, our naked bodies entwined.

Needless to say, I earned a substantial bonus for that day’s work.

----

Would you like to hear another entry?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Entry 2 – Keiko’s Plumbing

“There ya go! All fixed! The drain is unclogged and the garbage disposal is up and running!” I said with great satisfaction as I washed my hands on the sink just to demonstrate.

Keiko Tanaka giggled and clapped her tiny hands and spoke in her soft and girlish voice speaking with a slight Japanese accent, “Oh, thank you so much, Mr. H! I appreciate it very much!”

“Let me just clean up here and then I’ll be on my way,” I said.

“Mr. H, I was wondering…if you could also take a look at the plumbing in my bedroom upstairs?” she said shyly, her eyes downcast and squirming from one foot to the other.

“Oh sure! No problem!” I said, giving her my warmest smile.

“Very good! But would you give me 10 minutes to clean up the room?” Keiko asked. I assured her that I would be up in 10 minutes after I cleaned up the kitchen.

She walked away and I couldn’t help admiring her fresh and attractive face, framed by a pageboy cut and bangs. She wore a sweater but her skirt was short showing off a pair of nice legs. The petite girl padded away barefoot and I shook my head and went to work.

Ten minutes later, I knocked on the door of her room and said, “Keiko?”

I heard a faint, “Come in please!”

When I opened the door, I was stunned speechless for on the bed lay Keiko. Her petite body was entirely nude and she was valiantly covering her small breasts and crotch with her hands. She wore a black blindfold. At the corners of the wooden four-poster bed lay coils of red rope.

“Keiko, what?” I blurted out.

“Mr. H., would you like to check my plumbing now?” she asked in a small voice.

----

How should Keiko be tied?

A - Spreadeagle
B- Hogtied
C - Frogtied
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The way the ropes are set up sounds like a spreadeagle... so I'm voting frogtie :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago The way the ropes are set up sounds like a spreadeagle... so I'm voting frogtie :)
Very imaginative!👍
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I needed no further prompting. I slowly walked to stand beside the bed. Keiko looked up at me and I could see a mix of fear, longing and excitement in her hazel eyes. I took one bundle of rope and slowly unraveled it as Keiko continued to look on, unmoving on the bed.

I pulled her into a sitting position and she reluctantly sat up. She still tried to cover her most intimate parts, so I whispered in her ear, “Is this really what you want? You want to be tied up?”

She nodded meekly, saying, “Yes, Mr. H. Tie me up and do what you want with me. I want this…I need this!”

I proceeded to bind her wrists behind her back with her arms parallel to each other. I used the long length of rope to do a boxtie which immobilized her arms and framed her small breasts nicely. She let out with a soft moan as I tugged and tightened the red rope around her bare torso. The second length of rope was used to further immobilize her arms but I brought the trailing end around her small waist and then between her legs fashioning a crotchrope that made her groan throatily.

“Oh, Mr. H. I feel so helpless now! Surely, I cannot escape! But please don’t hurt me too much!” she pleaded.

“Keiko, I promise not to hurt you, but only to bring you pleasure!” I said reassuringly.

The third bundle of rope was used to bind her right ankle and then I bent her leg to secure her fettered ankle to its corresponding thigh. The fourth bundle of rope was used to similarly bind her other leg.

She now sat on the bed with her nude body fully fettered and helpless. She looked down meekly as if embarrassed, but I could tell that she was looking forward to the next part. I went behind Keiko and started kneading her small but firm breasts. Her nipples responded by becoming hard as pebbles. She gasped and moaned, saying, “You are a brute Mr. H. Taking advantage of a naked, helpless and bound girl!”

I covered her mouth with one hand while I continued to have my way with her exposed breasts. I pulled the crotchrope eliciting a squeal from her covered mouth. I pulled and strummed the crotchrope, making Keiko writhe and struggle. Sweat had broken out on her brow and her breathing became rapid and ragged.

She tried to speak beneath the handgag and I took my hand away. She said, “In the side table…drawer...you can use it….on me!”

I pulled the drawer open and saw a battery-powered vibrator. I didn’t switch it on yet, but I used the device as a probe to tweak her stiff nipples before bringing it down her flat belly and harass her roped pussy.

“Ooooh! Please!” was all she could utter.

I deftly flicked on the vibrator and let its tip rest on the crotchrope right above her very wet slit. Her bound body stiffened and she seemed ready to surge off the bed. I wrapped one arm around her roped torso, feeling up her breasts while I continued to torment her crotch. Fortunately, I hadn’t tied the crotchrope too tightly so I managed to pry the doubled strands apart, triggering more struggle from Keiko.

As if realizing that she was completely helpless and at my mercy, she allowed the device to be inserted into her tender area. She valiantly tried to stay still but the insistent vibrations were doing its magic on her. I pulled out the vibrator before pushing it back in. Her hips gyrated in time to my torment. Her cries slowly increased in frequency and volume so I handgagged her again. For many long minutes, I worried her wide-open crotch with my tool even as I felt her trembling body. I brought her to the edge only to deny her final release.

Finally, she could take it no longer and weakly said, “Please, Mr. H. Let me cum! Ooooh!”

I took mercy on her and rammed the vibrator home eliciting a scream from Keiko as a series of climaxes wracked her helpless body.

I left her on the bed, naked but untied before drawing the covers over her.

She managed to smile up at me and said, “Thank you Mr. H for fixing the plumbing. Your payment is on the table.” She pointed to the other side table and I scooped up the envelope. My eyes widened at the amount therein, but Keiko, merely smiled at me and went to sleep.

----

Hope you liked it [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Watch out for the next entry!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yes, I did
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Entry 3 – The Amazon’s Basement

Have you ever been captured by an amazon?

Her name is Samantha. She’s almost six feet tall, in her 40’s, with a body so incredibly well endowed. She has large breasts, wide hips, full thighs. Her body is curvy but hard, obviously very fit. Her face is lovely but her eyes seem to look at me with undisguised lust. Her full red lips smile, but it is the smile of a predator about to pounce on her prey. She is a natural redhead, with a lush crown of wavy hair crowning her attractive, but strong-featured, face.

I had finished helping her fix her washing machine in the basement when she blocked the doorway and advanced on me. I could not resist as her hands roamed up and down my exposed arms.

I only remember that one phrase, “I want you, H. I want you so badly that you will not leave this basement unless I say so!”

I could do nothing as she led me to the doorway where she divested me of my t-shirt, followed by my shoes, socks and pants so that I was left wearing my tight boxers. She took one wrist and captured it with rough hemp rope before attaching the other end to a ringbolt high up on the door jamb. Soon, my other wrist followed suit and I stood in the doorway facing into the basement with my back to the stairs going upstairs.

My captor towered over me given her height and the fact that she wore 2-inch heels. She caressed my naked torso and said, “Now, H, I have you where I truly want you!”

I felt like an idol being worshipped as she used her hands and mouth to explore my bare flesh. She moved from front to back and I started to moan.

She quickly covered my mouth with a large hand and said, “You are getting too noisy, H. Gotta fix that!”

She went back in front of me and removed her panties, which she promptly stuffed into my mouth before sealing it with duct tape. I was now bound and silenced. She resumed her worship and I could do nothing but struggle and writhe in her clutches.

When her questing hands found my crotch, she chuckled, for I had turned iron-hard.

“Ooooh, my little captive likes this, eh?” she sneered even as she continued to grope me unmercifully.

“Let’s get you all naked, shall we?” she giggled. She pulled my boxers down until I was rendered completely naked. She completed my bondage by tying off my ankles to the lower corners of the door so I stood spreadeagled, pantygagged and helpless.

She then produced a strange device which secured to the base of my balls while a silicone sheathe covered my cock.

“Your cock is mine, H! And I mean to imprison it in this little silicone sheathe! Do you like it?” said my Amazon jailer.

I looked down in mixed horror and fascination at my imprisoned cock, wondering what this stunning amazon had in store for me?

She had turned her back and was rummaging through a steel locker.

-----

What did Samantha bring out of the locker?

A - A flogger
B - Nipple clamps
C - More rope
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

C, more rope 😃
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Samantha worked slowly and methodically wrapping up my naked torso in more rope. I felt like a spider’s prey being wrapped up in her web. As I breathed, I could feel the ropes pressing on my bare flesh. It felt like being embraced all over.

Of course, she didn’t stop teasing me, taking every opportunity to pinch, squeeze and rake with her long fingers. She bit, kissed and sucked me with her luscious red lips. Her sexy body would rub on my entrapped cock making me moan pitifully, hoping for release.

She then wrapped rope around my toned stomach and brought the trailing ends between my legs before knotting them just below my navel. The crotchrope further imprisoned my sheathed cock and a strategically placed knot pressed into my perineum. The torment was incredible! I was now wrapped up in rope, helplessly bound to the doorway and being edged by my sexy amazon captor.

“You look so adorable wrapped up like that, H!” said Sam as she continued to explore my naked body. She showered kisses all over my neck, cheeks and gagged mouth even as one hand moved between my legs. She used the crotchrope to play me like a fiddle. The pressure on my cock teased me no end and I groaned at my helplessness.

“I can see that you like the web that I’ve spun around you, H!” she hoarsely whispered as she disrobed and stood before me clad in fiery red bra and thong. She rubbed her exposed body onto me. Her long legs wrapped around my legs like silken pythons. Her hands and arms were all over my bound torso, bringing me slowly and agonizingly to the edge. She rubbed her exposed butt on my sheathed cock and I struggled in frustration.

“Now that I’ve got your full attention, H, I think I should dominate you some more!” she said as she moved towards the locker again. I couldn’t see what she brought back but my arms suddenly dropped. She had used a knife to cut the ropes fettering my wrists. But she wasted no time in grabbing my wrists and handcuffing them behind my back. My legs were also cut from the doorway and she then attached a leather collar around me neck complete with leash.

I was pulled upstairs where she brought me to a spare bedroom. A cot awaited and I was made to lie down. She pulled out leather straps attached to the bed with chain and she used these to bind my ankles to the bottom corners of the cot. My hands were uncuffed and she pushed me down and quickly secured my wrists to the upper corners of the bed.

I now lay, spreadeagled and helpless. She hovered over me like a predator. She slowly removed her bra and panties so that her magnificent body was entirely revealed. She removed my cock sheathe. She stroked my engorged member before engulfing it with her mouth.

“Let’s see how long you can hold out, my captive, before you beg me to let you cum!” she whispered menacingly.

Needless to say, I spent the whole afternoon being edged and dominated by Samantha. When I was ready, she rode my cock and brought me to an explosive climax that satisfied both of us.

I’m feeling a bit sore. Maybe I should take a day off tomorrow?

---

Hope you liked this [mention]Red86[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic