The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Atmospheric. Tightly written. Playful and serious by turns. This was a fantastic and engaging chapter to add to so many wonderful othets.

Kudos to you for this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Excellent. Good things need time. ,,,,
Cannot do other than agree!
Very steamy... and I do like to imagine those intense wrestling matches on vid - what a show it would be...!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another great chapter well done
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I might not post often, but I am still reading these stories (in between everything else, like updating my own stories). But I still love this story. I considered moving to Newhome, but the trip was slightly more expensive than I could afford...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Greetings, dear readers.

My sincere apologies for the long period between the last chapter and Chapter 82, which will soon follow.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Excellent. Good things need time. You did very well as usual Grandmaster @GreyLord - there is first the atmosphere on the Argonaut. Well done. Then Barbara venting steam. Intimate and revealing. Then the Ladies establishing her pecking order. That Stella prevailed was no surprise. The other matches were intense and it seemes there is no ill will amon the Ladies.

And I do love the outfits!
I love Rita's selection of bikinis also, @Caesar73. Regrets to any lady readers that may not find that amusing. But remember, over six years in a small can. We must keep the libido at a high level.

As to the pecking order, some may not be happy with it.

Thank you very much for your comments.

wolfman wrote: 2 months ago Atmospheric. Tightly written. Playful and serious by turns. This was a fantastic and engaging chapter to add to so many wonderful othets.

Kudos to you for this.
A spaceship journey is essentially a boring undertaking except for possible periods of total terror if the unanticipated happens.

I appreciate your comments, @wolfman. Thank you.

Nainur wrote: 2 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Excellent. Good things need time. ,,,,
Cannot do other than agree!
Very steamy... and I do like to imagine those intense wrestling matches on vid - what a show it would be...!
Steamy is great, @Nainur. Many thanks for your comments. I am looking forward to the auditions for the video.

laz wrote: 2 months ago another great chapter well done
Thank you, @laz.

slackywacky wrote: 2 months ago I might not post often, but I am still reading these stories (in between everything else, like updating my own stories). But I still love this story. I considered moving to Newhome, but the trip was slightly more expensive than I could afford...
It is always wonderful to hear from you, @slackywacky. And I am more than glad that you still like the story.

Soon, the men must determine their pecking order.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Damsel-Dilara-Dee, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

And now, finally, on with the story.

-----

Chapter 82 - Some Aftermath of the Women’s Matches

This was the sixtieth day of the Argonaut’s voyage back to Earth. Zack Ping was addressing the men on the ship. He had been giving them an intensive course in tensor analysis and relativity theory for the past thirty days. He was saying, “By now, you know that celestial relativistic navigation is a vastly complex body of knowledge that people far more intelligent than I could spend a lifetime studying and still do little more than crack the surface of the subject,” Zack told the five men in his class. “We have covered some of the essential fundamentals. We have gone into tensor analysis in some depth. You understand contravariant and covariant tensors and the role of the second-order metric tensor. You have performed extensive computations with the Lorentz transformations in Minkowski space.

Enough calculations that now you are ready to approach the Navigation Ephemeris compiled on Earth before the Argonaut’s departure so many years ago. But it is not your time now to begin that work. We have been on the voyage for 60 days. Let us take stock of our progress, both the personal progress of the crew and the progress that the Argonaut has made on our journey.

We all underwent rigorous physical conditioning, including our mates, during the first thirty days. You know that training was necessary because of the acceleration of the Argonaut. We are accelerating at the rate, rounding four digits past the decimal, 12.6153 meters per second squared. This makes us 20% heavier than we were on Newhome. It pulls on us day and night, requiring extensive conditioning of our bodies to withstand this punishment. Punishment is perhaps the wrong word, for we will feel light and powerful when we step on Earth. Our physical efforts are the price that we pay for this.

The Argonaut’s engines were ignited on 11/32/417 at 16:39, Newhome time. We have been running the ship’s clocks on Earth time—no more 33-hour days. In Earth time, our engines started on January 24, 2738, or 01/24/2738, at 19:26. Everyone has adapted to the Earth’s 24-hour day very well.

We ended our 30 days of physical training on 02/23/2738 at 19:26. You will recall that month 1, January, has 31 days. That, of course, is shipboard time. We were just reaching the edges of relativistic velocity. The Earth date was 02/23/2738 at 20:51 with a time shift of 1 hour and 25 minutes. Our velocity at that time was 10.8855% of the speed of light.

Now, we are 60 days into our voyage and have reached 21.6401% of the speed of light. The year 2738 is not a leap year; hence, February has 28 days.

-----

Zack Ping admitted to himself that he was exhausted. Instructing the men ten hours a day in the details of Special and General Relativity and the necessary mathematics to perform calculations pertaining thereto was draining. Especially since it took six hours each day to prepare, without Jeeve’s help, it would have been impossible. Tomorrow morning, he would turn the men over to Stella for her hand-to-hand combat training. Then, he would begin instructing the women, except for Stella.

Tonight, he had nothing to prepare and was in their quarters eagerly awaiting the return of his mate, Barbara. It was almost an hour before she arrived.

Barbara said, “Zack, Stella has put us through a grueling day, battling each other. I am pleased to tell you that I am #2. While I could not defeat Stella, I prevailed against the rest. I am late because Stella had us drink together to keep our friendships intact. They are, but I have taken on several mugs of mead.”

“I wondered if you could beat Stella, but I was confident you would win against the rest,” Zack said. “Here is a sandwich I have prepared for you. It will soak up some of the mead and slow its entry into your system.”

While Barbara was tucking into the sandwich, Zack commented, “Our first 30 days showed me how Stella demands performance. And I have seen how tired you have been every night. But it is fantastic how toned your body has become. It was great initially; at present, that bikini perfectly displays your ripped, athletic body. And I have always been able to lose myself in your boobs. Now, we will start working your mind. Tonight, we will celebrate the transition.”

“Zack,” Barbara said, “I think that you wish to strip off the little bit of cloth that I am wearing, tie me up, and ravish me completely. You can be certain that I am not against that. But could I ask you to tie me up in a manner that will allow me to relax into the ravishing?”

He answered, “To be sure, that is what we will do.” Zacks swiftly untied the bikini strings behind her back and neck, and the halter fell to the floor. Without pause, Zack untied the string bikini bottom, and it joined the halter on the floor. “You have become amazingly flexible under Stella’s care. I am going to bind your hands and arms only. When we met, this would have stressed you at least a little bit. Now, I don’t think it will. Be sure to tell me immediately if I am wrong. I want you to remember this as a wonderful night.”

Zack removed his clothing and had Barbara lay on the bed, face down. He pulled her arms behind her back and placed her hands between her shoulder blades. “Hold your hands together in this position while I secure things,” he ordered as he made a noose around her upper arms about a third of the way from her elbows to shoulders. He tightened the noose enough to hold her upper arms straight down as if she had been standing. After looping the rope around her arms several times, he tied it off. With a short rope, he tied her wrists together and attached the ropes encircling her arms to the wrist binding. Rolling Barbara onto her back, Zack asked, “Is that comfortable enough? You look good, tied that way, but then, you look good tied anyway. Or even untied.”

“This is fine, Zack,” Barbara answered. “While you were tying me up, I thought it might be somewhat stressful if you put me on my back like I am now. But it is not. You have done this just right. What do you want to do now? Suck on my tits? Or just get right to business and insert yourself into my cunt? I know I will enjoy what you decide to do.”

-----

Carmen was fuming at her mate, Ralph Rider. “We are all still friends. But can you believe that Rita is the only woman I can beat in a fight? I didn’t expect to beat Stella, but I thought I had a chance against any of the others. No, not just a chance, a good chance. I have practiced fighting all of my life. What must you think of your mate, coming in next to last.”

The Argonaut was well shielded acoustically, but Ralph feared that Carmen would disturb their neighbors. He said, “We are all stressed. You women physically by Stella and the men mentally by Zack. But Carmen, you are out of hand. Get control of yourself.”

This did not have Ralph’s desired effect. Carmen was so angry that she bounced on her toes as she said, “Don’t try to calm me down right now, Ralph Rider.” As she bounced, her neon blue micro bikini did absolutely nothing to prevent her breasts from jiggling to her bounce to the delight of Ralph. He decided he would have to give Carmen something to take her mind off the fights with the women. He picked her up and dumped her on the bed without ceremony.

Carmen opened her mouth to deliver a verbal barrage at Ralph, only to have a ball tightly jammed behind her teeth. She was flipped over, face down. Ralph straddled her hips and forced her arms behind her back.

Plenty of toys were at hand, and their stateroom's design made most of them conveniently accessible from the bed. Ralph retrieved ropes and quickly bound Carmen’s elbows together. Moments later, her wrists were also secured. In only moments, her legs were also frogtied. Carmen realized she had better calm down real fast. She had to get the ball out of her mouth to negotiate.

Carmen relaxed except for her tongue, which she tried to use to push the ball, but Ralph held a hand over her mouth, preventing that action. Ralph said, “I see you are getting calmer. Would you like to sit up and talk?”

Carmen nodded her head in a yes, and Ralph helped her up to a kneeling position and pried the ball from behind her teeth. Carmen said, “I am truly sorry, Ralph. I was yelling at you, but it is myself that I am mad at. Please, will you forgive me?”

“You know I will,” replied Ralph as he removed the neon blue bikini. Easy and fast removal was a great feature of the dress code that Rita had devised. “Nonetheless, you still need some time to meditate. Do you agree?”

“Whatever you think is best, Ralph,” Carmen said, looking at her mate with big eyes.

“An hour in timeout and suspension will affect an excellent attitude adjustment. Do you agree that I am being fair and that you need this?”

Carmen said, “You are always wise in your judgments. I know that you are this time as well.”

“Alright,” Ralph said, “let’s get this ball back in your mouth.” After it was pushed behind her teeth, Ralph looked at the bikini. “There isn’t much to this, is there? The bottom can go in one cheek and the halter in the other. That won’t add much to the gag, though.” Ralph folded a bandanna into a long strip and used it as a cleave gag to hold the ball and the bikini in place. Next, he placed a good sleeping mask over her eyes. Then he inserted a noise-canceling earbud in each ear before easing his mate back to a face-down position on the bed.

Ralph messaged Joseph to bring him two 4-inch wide belts from the storeroom. Within minutes, Joseph made his delivery. When Joseph brought the belts, he saw Carmen tied up on the bed and guessed what the belts were for. Joseph said, “You are going to suspend her, are you not? That will be a good predicament.”

Ralph answered, “I’ll bet you have seen a lot of predicaments in your lifetime. Thank you, Joseph.”

Joseph departed. Carmen did not know he had been there as she was without sight or hearing. Ralph looped a belt around each leg and lashed the belt to the frogtie ropes so the belts wouldn’t slip off Carmen’s legs. The belts had D-rings attached along its outer side. Ralph lowered the leads from two electric pulleys in the overhead. One lead he ran through a D-ring on Carmen’s left leg belt and on through a D-ring on her right leg belt. Then he clipped the lead back on the line coming from the ceiling. Ralph then had the pulley attached to Carmen’s leg belts retract until her knees were lifted a few inches off the bed.

Next, Ralph attached the remaining pulley line to Carmen’s wrists. The wide belt would support the better part of her weight. Still, her arms would be pulled into the strappado position by her wrists. He carefully ensured that the strain on her wrists was distributed evenly among the eight rope loops around her wrists. But this was supposed to be uncomfortable enough to keep her from thinking idyllic thoughts. She was supposed to be doing serious meditating. Before the hour was passed, Carmen would keenly feel the discomfort.

Ralph had the wrist pulley retract. It pulled Carmen’s arms into a strappado and lifted her shoulders off the bed. Ralph listened keenly for any sounds of distress. All he heard were soft “mmmmph, mmmmph” sounds. Now, he had both pulleys retract until Carmen was about 90 mm above the bed.

Ralph stroked every mm of Carmen's body to check on Carmen’s welfare and for his enjoyment. He particularly enjoyed the weight of Carmen’s mammaries as they dangled down. And when his hands got to her vulva, he inserted a phallic wand, some called a rabbit, deep into her vagina. When it was nestled firmly against Carmen’s clitoris, Ralph turned it on medium strength.

Carmen was thinking, “I was acting like a spoiled brat. I should never do that around Ralph Rider. He is such a great man. In addition to running the largest ranch on Newhome, he paved the way for us to have the katana for weapons, which helped us prevail against the Johansson forces. His wisdom helped shape the peace established with the Johanssons. Who would have dreamed that Aaron Johansson would have come around so far that Lee Chang would appoint him as Unihold's Headmaster on our departure?

“Ralph should give e a good whipping. But I have always had to harass him to do anything that he thinks would hurt me. Even if the hurt is just good, kinky fun. And now, when he is supposed to discipline me for my ungracious outburst, he inserts my favorite wand, positioning it just right. My shoulders are getting stretched, but it isn’t hurting. This hour may be all too short.”

Ralph stacked some pillows against the headboard and leaned against them. He was thinking, “Fortune smiled on me by letting me have this wonderful woman for a mate. Her luscious, long blond hair falls to the bed and pools there. I should have tied her hair to her feet to support her head. Ah! Now, she is hanging her head and looking at me with those beautiful, expressive blue eyes. She winked!”

Ralph moved by Carmen and let her head rest on his shoulder while he played with her tits. Her nipples hardened under his touch. Time passed as in a dream. Ralph moved to her other end and knelt. Raising on his knees, he could place his head between her knees. He caused the pulleys to extend together, lowering Carmen slowly. He removed the rabbit and continued lowering Carmen until he could put himself in the place the rabbit had occupied.

While manipulating Carmen’s mounds, he recalled that the Medico, Frank Stevens, had mentioned that his mate, Rita, was extremely frustrated by her inability to fight well. The Medico was the most masterful martial artist that Frank had met. Possibly, he was even more masterful than Stella. If Rita had a partner like Carmen, Frank would likely be willing to give private lessons to help them both.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

As always it was great pleasure to read another instalment featuring a brave new world.

Zack and Barbara was lovely - Carmen´s foray into the ropes even more - imho.

It will be very exciting where you will take us Grandmaster @GreyLord and I am sure if one thing: It will never get boring!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

If I may say so: I enjoyed the "bitching" here, which makes totally sense given the cultural heritage of NewHome. Of course there's a female pecking order in different areas of prowess, and they all have their pride and own status in mind - getting bested by other girls might well be more annoyingly to them than to the males, I believe.
I smiled while reading, not smirked.
It is such a delightful set-up right from the start of this saga, and we have been entertained by many an example of this attitude.
Lovely.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It is such a delightful set-up right from the start of this saga, and we have been entertained by many an example of this attitude.
Lovely.
I couldn´t agree more!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What can I say Grand Master but it’s been like a breath of fresh air to return and find many a new chapter, while of course also being reminded of just what I’ve missed in my absence. A truly great set of chapters with many a reason to smile and enjoy.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fond greeting Friends, Readers, and Tuggers.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago As always it was great pleasure to read another instalment featuring a brave new world.

Zack and Barbara was lovely - Carmen´s foray into the ropes even more - imho.

It will be very exciting where you will take us Grandmaster @GreyLord and I am sure if one thing: It will never get boring!
Your comments are always welcomed, @Caesar73. The next installment can be expected on Monday.

Nainur wrote: 2 months ago If I may say so: I enjoyed the "bitching" here, which makes totally sense given the cultural heritage of NewHome. Of course there's a female pecking order in different areas of prowess, and they all have their pride and own status in mind - getting bested by other girls might well be more annoyingly to them than to the males, I believe.
I smiled while reading, not smirked.
Lovely.
Bitching does get a bad rap, sometimes, @Nainur. The best bitching comes from a tightly ties and gagged lady.

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago
Lovely.
I couldn´t agree more!
Thank you very much, @Caesar73.

Bandit666 wrote: 1 month ago What can I say Grand Master but it’s been like a breath of fresh air to return and find many a new chapter, while of course also being reminded of just what I’ve missed in my absence. A truly great set of chapters with many a reason to smile and enjoy.
It is always a great pleasure to know @Bandit666 is reading and enjoying my story. Thanks for your comment.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Damsel-Dilara-Dee, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 83 – Stella Makes Out With Carlos

After breakfast, the men gathered with Zack. Steven asked, “Zack, will you join us for Stella’s training?”

“No,” Zack answered, “I must remain in this classroom and repeat the course you have just completed for our women, except for Stella.

As they made their way to the workout area deck, Ralph nodded to Medico Stevens and signaled him to drop back. Ralph said quietly, “I understand that Rita is not happy about coming in last in the competition yesterday. Carmen is disturbed about coming in fifth. If they worked together, would it be possible for you to give them some additional training, under the cover, so to speak? “

“That is a splendid suggestion,” Frank replied. “I told Rita that I would help her. But just working with me is not adequate. If Carmen joined Rita, we could make some progress. And I will help Carmen too. And I agree, we should keep this between ourselves.”

As they filed into the workout room, Stella explained that they should sit in a line in the seiza position. After bowing to him, she looked at Frank Stevens and said, “Medico Frank Sensei, you taught martial arts to the Bucks for many years, me included. The most experienced teacher should lead the class. Would you take charge, please?”

Frank returned Stella’s bow and said, “Stella Sama, you have more than adequately demonstrated your teaching and martial abilities over the years and during the past thirty days. Please keep your position and allow me to be your student this time.”

Stella paused briefly, then said, “When we are practicing, I strongly advise you to partner with Medico Frank whenever possible. Even though he asked that I continue as the formal head of this class, the Medico will teach you whenever he is your partner.”

After a vigorous warmup, Stella began demonstrating a technique and then having the class practice it.

Stella participated in the practice because there were an odd number of students. Later, Stella was practicing with her mate, Carlos. He said, “We practiced a lot together when we first met. You were teaching me then. But we started avoiding that because we never seemed to have enough time. I’m glad you are teaching me again.”

“Thank you for saying that,” Stella answered. “We have gotten away from some other things as well. I haven’t been nearly submissive enough recently. I will get back to that, promise.”

The morning practice lasted 5 hours. After an hour for lunch, they returned for another 5 hours. Ralph commented, “It is good that we did not ignore our physical drills during Zack’s classes. I’m hurting bad enough now. I can only imagine what I would feel if Zack hadn’t pushed us to do calisthenics twice daily.”

The Medico was the only one who was not at least a little subdued. Frank asked Ralph, “Will you and Carmen join Rita and me for the evening meal?”

“It will be a pleasure,” replied Ralph.

After the meal, Medico Frank, Rita, and Carmen met back in the workout room. Franks said, “You have homework to do, and it would be detrimental for us to spend so much time here that you would be too tired to complete your assignments each night. We will meet here, forty-five minutes after the evening meal each night. We will practice for one hour, and you will return to your room and complete your homework. If I see any indication that you are falling behind in Zack’s course, I will suspend this class immediately.

For four hundred years, Unihold continued to build on the martial arts traditions of old Earth. Some significant advances were made. These are the things that I will be teaching you. I suggest you not let anyone see this until you contest for rank.

Carmen asked, “Do you think Lee Chang will teach Lou any of this?”

Frank answered, “No, Lee may have observed some of it, but it is unlikely that he has ever practiced it. While all members of Unihold are required to develop a foundation of fighting skills, perhaps only one out of ten pursued mastery of the subject. Now, on your own, stretch out and warm up for five minutes.”

-----

Stella was lounging on their sofa, still wearing a bright red bikini. Carlos came into their room and openly admired the sight of Stella, chiseled abdominal muscles above a taunt lower abdomen. Carlos hadn’t seen this particular bikini previously. The bottom was no more than a stripper’s G-string. The halter did not cover more than a quarter of Stella’s breasts. Her tits were larger without question. He looked forward to getting his hands on them tonight. The definition of her musculature almost made him gasp.

Stella asked, “How are the men taking my class?”

“Very well, I think,” Carlos replied. “Steven said that he needed this to ensure that Carol doesn’t start tying him up. Lee said that it was painful but that his analysis of these activities before we left Newhome indicated that this would benefit the well-being and longevity of each of us.

Carlos noted that Stella was carrying a tote bag in one hand. Before he could ask about it, she reached behind her back with the other and untied her halter. She lifted the neck-straps over her head and tossed the halter on the sofa. Stella stopped before Carlos and handed him the tote. Carlos took a quick look to see a lot of toys that had become their favorites during their time together.

Stella unfastened her bikini bottoms and tossed it on the sofa as well. Carlos said, “When we met, I would not have thought it possible for you to become more beautiful, but you have. With your body ripped from continual workouts, your raven hair is longer falling below your butt now, and your tits defy gravity still. I see you picked the best of our toys. What would you like to do tonight?”

“No, I won’t pick tonight,” Stella told him. “This is your night, and I will happily submit to whatever you want to do. I didn’t think I would ever say that to a man when I was younger. But I’ve said that to you before, and I totally mean it. What do you wish me to do?”

“Let’s start with something that I know you like,” Carlos said. He dropped the tote. “Turn around and back into me. I want to cup your breasts for a few minutes to begin.”

“Okay,” she said as she followed his instructions. “But I don’t want to sense that you are thinking of what I like. I like everything that you have ever done for me. Even those things I had you do to test myself. But I do especially like what you are doing now.”

Carlos’ hands were tightening and relaxing on her tits. Stella placed her hands over his, pressing them even more tightly into her chest.

Carlos said, “We will resume doing these things more often now. Every day is challenging and stressful, so we will time our sessions. This just counts as foreplay. How does an hour to an hour and a half sound for our sessions?”

“Splendid, as long as we do this frequently,” Stella answered. But I hold one caveat. Tonight can be as long as you wish.”

“Then let’s move to the bed and get you rigged.”

Later, Stella’s hands were tied behind her back in Carlos’ favorite wrist tie. Her wrists were crossed, forming an X, and the ropes formed a +. Her ankles were tied to the ends of a spreader bar which was, in turn, hoisted toward the overhead until only the tops of her tits, her shoulder, and her head touched the bed. The line to another pulley had been threaded through a ring on the bulkhead just above the bed and was pulling her hands away from her butt.

“This is highly imaginative, Carlos. I don’t think I have ever been in this predicament.”

“New things can be good,” Carlos told her. “Now, if you would be so kind as to warm my member for later use.” Carlos was seated on the bed with Stella’s head and shoulders between his thighs. He used Stella’s hair to lift her head over his cock.

Stella took to this with vigor. She had loved giving Carlos head from their very beginning. Carlos retracted some of the line attached to her hands, pulling them into a full strappado. This had the effect of pushing her head down harder on his dick.

After a couple of minutes, Carlos knew he must stop this action if he intended to finish between her legs as planned. He let the line attached to her hands back out, taking the pressure off the strappado so he could easily lift her head.

Carlos rotated Stella’s body so her shoulders and the back of her head rested on the bed. Stella showed her flexibility by dropping her arms flat on the bed. Stella said, “You have good access to my mouth again, Carlos. Do you plan to do more with it now?” Carlos replied, “Your mouth is very talented. But we will let it rest for a while. To ensure it rests, I will put some cloth in your mouth to pad your tongue.”

“I thought that you would have gagged me from the beginning,” Stella gushed. Of course, letting me give you head explains the delay. But now, when you are ready, I will open wide. See how wide I can open for you?” Stella stretched her jaws far apart and moved her head around so Carlos could see from all angles.

He placed a rolled cloth between Stella’s teeth. Pushed to the back of her jaws, the roll held her teeth apart and spilled into her cheeks. Other rolls followed. Some crosswise like the first one. Others went at right angles. For example, one went fore and aft under the rolls keeping her jaws wide. It pushed down on Stella’s tongue. One like it pushed on the roof of her mouth. When her entire mouth was packed, a scarf went between her teeth and around her head three times before Carlos tied it off.

Stella said, “Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph.” She was thinking, “He did that masterfully. I am well-tied and well-gagged. I am certain that he has more in store for me. No matter how stressed I might become, when Carlos dominates me, I completely relax. I know he won’t ask more of me than I want to give.”

“I going to hoist you higher,” Carlos told Stella, “and stretch your arms out again.” Stella’s arms were already resting on the bed at right angles to her torso. As the pulley lifted her head above the surface of the bed and the other pulley retracted, it only locked her arms into the position they had already relaxed into.

Stella was suspended by her ankles, and she would have been vertical if the pulley attached to her hands had not pulled her shoulder half a meter toward the head of the bed. Carlos stood up on the foot side of the bed. His shoulders were just above the height of Stella’s mons. He grabbed her glutes, pulled her to him, and kissed her mons. His tongue lapped into her vagina, not missing her clitoris. Carlos took her Hmmmphs as the enthusiasm that Stella intended.

Carlos continued his administration until the quivering of Stella’s muscles told him a climax was approaching. It always made Carlos happy when he caused Stella to cum. His time was coming soon.

Carlos extended the pulley supporting Stella’s ankles, and she sank until she was prone on the bed on her stomach. He released her ankles from the spread bar and helped her get to her knees. He looked in admiration for a couple of minutes, enjoying her form.

Stella’s forelegs, head, and shoulders were on the bed with her rump raised. Her arms were still held at right angles to her upper torso. Moving between her forelegs, Carlos inserted his member into her canal. Stella recovered immediately from her orgasm and signaled Carlos again with her hmmmphs. Carlos leaned over her butt and took an enthusiastic grasp of her tits.

Carlos pumped, and Stella synced with his movements by moving back and forth on her knees. Stella also made excellent use of her kagels. Carlos was highly stimulated before he entered Stella. It was not going to take long to finish him off. But Stella had been dreaming of resuming sex play with Carlos. As soon as Carlos began to show signs of riding the waves, her second orgasm started.

Stella thought she wouldn’t mind if Carlos kept her tied up all night. Naturally, in her bikini tomorrow, the rope marks would show. She would be proud of them.

-----

Lee Chang was talking to Lou, “It must have been difficult for you and Buzz to travel from Earth to Newhome with just the two of you. Even with our twelve, the social interactions are limited. How did you cope with it?”

Lou’s answer was blunt, “We fucked a lot.”

“‘And did you play any tie-up games?” Lee asked next.

“Some,” Lou replied. “Bondage and submission weren’t as common back on Earth. However, as I’ve seen how pervasive it is on Newhome and how natural I’ve come to feel about it, I suspect there was more tying up done on Earth than I knew about. I think it is likely that many couples practiced but kept it private. What do you think about that?”

“Well,” Lee said. “I have you here in my bed. Your hands are tied behind your back. Your legs are tied. I think that you can outfight me, but right at this moment, you can’t stop me from playing with your tits or putting my hands in your cunt. Not that I think you want to stop me. I would not want to share this moment I’m having with you with anyone else. So, yes, I can easily believe that many on Earth practiced bondage but kept it secret.”

“So,” Lou said, “you like it that I couldn’t push your hands off of my tits. Here is the funny thing, I like it, too. You can squeeze them a bit harder, if you please.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

lovely as ever!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another great chapter
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is gread work again! Stella and Carlos making out is so cute. Alone imagening Stella on a couch in a red Bikini :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago Alone imagining Stella on a couch in a red Bikini :)
Yeah, I can do that ;)

Great new addition to the story.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

That makes three of us as I too can picture Stella in that red bikini. But then I know someone called Stella and I can picture her in a red bikini ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 month ago lovely as ever!
Thank you so much, @Nainur.
laz wrote: 1 month ago another great chapter
I appreciate hearing from you, @laz.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago That is gread work again! Stella and Carlos making out is so cute. Alone imagening Stella on a couch in a red Bikini :)
Passing the time on a small closed vehicle for a long period of time requires a lot of making out and tugs. Thanks, @Caesar73.
slackywacky wrote: 1 month ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago Alone imagining Stella on a couch in a red Bikini :)
Yeah, I can do that ;)

Great new addition to the story.
Greetings, @slackywacky. Would the Hitchhiker like a ride on the Argonaut? What a great addition Elsa would make on the crew. Imagine Elsa and Stella on a couch in bikinis of any color.
Bandit666 wrote: 1 month ago That makes three of us as I too can picture Stella in that red bikini. But then I know someone called Stella and I can picture her in a red bikini ;)
That does flesh out the imagination, does it not, @Bandit666? Thanks for commenting.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 84 – Have Rita and Carmen Neglected Their Mates?

Two weeks of the men's martial arts training had slipped by. Stella had made minor changes in the curriculum. She added more take-down and control techniques based on her experience with the women's class. Stella liked to bow in to start the class at precisely the same time each morning. This morning, before starting, she overheard some comments.

Lee Change, the oldest among them, was saying he was pleased with how he was feeling. He was tired at the end of each day but had more energy. Ralph Rider noted that Carlos was sporting a gleam in his eye most days. He wondered what was up. Stella had to fight to suppress a smile at that.

Without question, all of the men were doing well. Steven Mills had clearly been brought up with different but excellent martial traditions. However, he was adapting to the Unihold way without problems.

The women's class was also going well. Zack Ping had been concerned that women would not take to the technology as well as the men's class had. Now, at least to himself, he admitted that he had been prejudiced.

During the lunch break, Carmen and Rita sat together as they had been since starting their private training under Medico Frank. Rita was worried and voiced her concern to Carmen. "The three other couples have had a definite increase in their sexual activity. Barbara, Lou, and Carol have been even more submissive than usual. Haven’t you noticed the smirks on their faces?”

"Yes, I have noticed," Carmen said. "I just thought the natural order was taking over. Do you think it is something else?"

Rita answered, "No, but I think that natural order is leaving us behind. And I am worried about what our mates may think about us."

"I see what you mean," Carmen said. "Do you have a suggestion?"

"No, I am stumped," Rita replied. "This is a case of being hoisted by my own petard. These bikinis that I have us wearing leave practically nothing to the imagination. I don't see a way to dress that would signal seduction."

Carmen thought, then said, "I have an idea. We will meet for the evening meal as usual. I clue you in then."

To Rita, the afternoon of class seemed to go on forever. But it ended, and they all gathered for dinner after a short break. Rita noticed that Carmen disappeared during the break.

As usual, men gathered for a sip of mead before retiring. Carmen signaled Rita to follow as Carmen headed to the area holding their quarters. It surprised Rita that Stella joined them.

Carmen explained, "You are right; we can dress to show our intentions. What we will do is get tied up for our mates to find us. That should be an adequate signal. We will tie you up in your room. Then Stella will tie me up in mine."

Stella said, "Carmen told me you two have been burning the candle on both ends. I can only imagine not having done the relativity class yet. But I am happy to help you and keep mum about it. Carmen has suggested an excellent solution to your problem."

Carmen asked, "Rita, what is Frank's favorite way to tie you up? You can't worry, by the way, if you think this is getting too personal. It is necessary and will stay private between us."

Rita sighed, "I know I can trust anybody on this voyage. You know that Frank plays his cards close to his chest. But I am pretty sure that he likes a hogtie best of all. Frank doesn't hogtie me very often, though, I think because he likes it very tight with my feet pulled toward my shoulders far enough to force a bowed back. But I am not the wimpy lady he first met. I can handle it."

They walked into the Frank and Rita's room. Carmen said, "Rita, where are your toys? Strip and hop on your bed. We must do this fast, but I assure you you will do it well." Rita pointed to a drawer and followed her instructions. "Stella, would you get her hands and arms while I tie her legs? We will need a chest harness for this."

While Carmen arched Rita's back with the hogtie, Carmen said, "Rita, I approve of what I saw of you in our class. This proves that you are a fine woman, indeed."

Rita started to reply but was cut short by a two-and-a-quarter inch ballgag that Carmen fastened on her.

Carmen and Stella took a final look and departed for Carmen and Ralphs room.

When Carmen and Stella entered Ralph's room, Carmen pointed to their toy drawer and stripped off her bikini. That bikini on Carmen's body would have incited a riot on old Earth. Carmen said, "Can you tie me the same way we tied Rita? I think all men like women hogtied, don't you?"

When Stella finished, she patted Carmen on the butt. Carmen, like Rita, was well-gagged. Carmen's gag was as large as Rita's. But Carmen added one refinement, enabled by Carmen's long hair. Stella braided a rope in Carmen's hair to pull Carmen's head into an almost vertical position.

Not wanting to get caught by Ralph Rider, Stella left quickly and went to her and Carlos' room. She had decided she could do something herself in the spirit of Carmen and Rita.

After shedding her bikini, she took two devices from their toy drawer designed for wrist suspensions and attached them to her wrists. Stella used a remote control to lower a pulley lead from the overhead. This one was not over the bed but was next to it. She attached the lead to the center of a spreader bar and, with some difficulty, hooked her wrists to the ends of the spreader. She kept the remote in her right hand.

Now, she had to make a decision. She wanted to be fully suspended when Carlos came into the room. But Stella, like anyone else, didn't want to be suspended for too long. It was about the time Carlos usually arrived. Stella pushed the remote button to retract the pulley lead. Quickly, she was on her toes when she stopped the motion.

She thought, "No, that is not enough. She started the pulley again, lifting her feet half a meter off the deck. "In for a penny, in for a pound," Stella said to herself and flipped the remote controller onto the bed.

-----

Medico Frank Stevens entered his room and was almost shocked at the package that awaited him. He approached the bed and said, "That is not a self-bondage job. I, however, will not be so foolish as to complain. What a delightful package. I spent a month in your relativity classroom, and it looks like Zack is moving you ladies along as fast or faster than he did us. You have been exhausted every night with relativity plus the extra hour you and Carmen put in with me.

Frank easily shifted Rita on the bed until she was in her part of the bed with a sheet over her. He stripped and got under the sheet with her. Rita's eyes were big and looking at her mate. Frank turned Rita on her side, facing him, and pulled her tight against him.

His lower arm cradled Rita's head. His upper hand stroked Rita from her butt to her shoulders. He kept moving that hand, and in less than fifteen minutes, Rita had dropped off to sleep. Frank set his inner alarm to wake him in an hour and joined Rita in dreamland.

He awoke and noted his alarm was on schedule. Rita was fast asleep. Frank loosened the gag and carefully worked the ball out of Rita's mouth. The hogtie rope followed. Frank debated his next move. He could let her sleep like this, and she would be okay. Untying her further increased the chance of waking her up, and he didn't want that to happen.

Rita tended to turn in the night, so Frank elected to try to untie her. He went slow, hoping to avoid any motion that would awaken her. In doing this, he noted that her bondage was professional.

Finally, she was free. Frank had handled her breasts multiple times while undoing the chest harness. He continued doing so as he comtemplated how hard Rita had worked; on her relativity class, on his extra training class, and then to put out this effort to please him. Well, she had. He was highly pleased.

-----

Returning from their pub, Ralph bade Carlos goodnight and entered his room. Seeing the package waiting for him on the bed, he quickly shut the door and drew close to the bed to observe his gift more closely. From the smile on Carmen's face, he knew that this was all her doing.

Ralph did not think he had signaled any displeasure to Carmen but knew that she could sense his moods faster than he could. Carmen was in an exquisite hogtie. It was so tight that it pulled her shoulders and knees off the bed. And whoever did this to Carmen had her head pulled high and back by her hair.

Carmen was studying him intently. Ralph supposed that she was trying to gauge his reaction, which was all positive. He rolled her on her side and stretched out beside her to enjoy her beauty and helplessness.

"She should have lots of stimulation," he thought as he inserted a vibrating wand between the folds of her vagina. Soon, Carmen was showing signs of happy distress.

Like Carlos McTavrish, Ralph Rider was over a decade older than his mate. And, like Carlos, he was still sexually active. He sometimes wondered if he would be if he had not met this beautiful, wonderful creature tied up on his bed. While her beauty and youthful vigor added to her sexual appeal, her bright and shining spirit propelled him to try to achieve his best in everything that he did.

He wondered who had prepared this package for his pleasure. Given the recent activities with Rita, she was indeed a possibility. And excluding Carmen from the list of accomplices would be a mistake. Carmen and Stella had always been as thick as thieves. Ralph was sure that accomplice was the right word. Even with a large ball gag, Carmen's expression told him this was Carmen's plan. Then, he would be wrong not to enjoy his gift fully.

After a brief hesitation, Ralph removed the ball from Carmen's mouth and released the hair tie. He asked, "You are proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Ralph," she answered, "I am sorry that I got so wrapped up in Argonaut activities that I ignored the most important thing in my life: you! Will you forgive me?"

Ralph said, "There is nothing to forgive, Dear One. But I will make use of my gift and enjoy it fully."

He started with a long, slow kiss while gently manipulating Carmen's breasts.

Carmen strained and wiggled as best she could, trying to press herself tighter against her mate. She sensed that Ralph was pleased with her and wanted to show that she was pleased with him.

Ralph said, "Relax Dear One. All is well. Nature is taking its course now. Just let it flow."

-----

Having said good night to Ralph, Carlos entered his room to view an unexpected sight. His mate was naked and suspended from the overhead. Stella said, "Welcome home, Carlos. I thought I would prepare a present for you."

"You surprise me, indeed," Carlos said. "I should know by now to never be surprised by what you may do. Could I ask what brought this about?"

Stella answered, "Carmen and Rita have been taking a private martial arts class from the Medico and became concerned that they were neglecting their mates. So I helped Carmen tie up Rita to surprise Frank, and then I tied up Carmen for Ralph. Then I thought you might appreciate it if I got into something for you."

"It looks like you may have gotten into something you can't escape," Carlos said.

She replied, "Well, I could have until I tossed the remote on the bed. Now, what happens is entirely in your hands." Stella gave Carlos her biggest smile.

"I think that something is missing," Carlos mussed. "Would you mind if I added a spreader bar to your ankles?"

"I seem to be at your disposal," she replied.

Carlos spread Stella's feet and attached the bar to the deck. Picking the remote off the bed, he said, "Let's stretch you out a little more," as he retracted some more of the pulley line.

"Now you are taunt. I should check you out to make sure that you don't have any concealed weapons," as Carlos began running his hands over every square centimeter of Stella's body."

Stella whispered, "You had better recheck my breasts. Who knows what dangers may lurk? And my vagina is always a good hiding place. Oh, that feels so good!"
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was truly delightful and incredibly sexy :) And who could withstand when he finds a Woman like Carmen or Rita or Stella in a nice little package ready to be unwrapped? I could not :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago Imagine Elsa and Stella on a couch in bikinis of any color.
And tightly bound and gagged. Yeah, that works... :lol:

laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

good chapter
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago That was truly delightful and incredibly sexy :) And who could withstand when he finds a Woman like Carmen or Rita or Stella in a nice little package ready to be unwrapped? I could not :)
Thanks, @Caesar73. Just thinking about it made it difficult to keep my finger focused on the keyboard. Wrapping and unwrapping packages is a theme to itself.

slackywacky wrote: 1 month ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago Imagine Elsa and Stella on a couch in bikinis of any color.
And tightly bound and gagged. Yeah, that works... :lol:
That works for me, @slackywacky, Thank you for the comment.

laz wrote: 1 month agogood chapter
As always, @laz, I thank you very much for commenting.

Standby for another day. The next chapter will be posted Monday.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 85 – Do Not Break Your Opponent’s Bones

Steven Mills told his mate, Carol, "We are halfway through this training phase. I must say that I like this much better than relativity. I do not have a background to help me with that subject. How are you doing?"

Carol replied, "I would take another whipping from Stella any day rather than sit in that class. Master Zack says we don't know who may be injured or killed on this exposition, so everybody must know everything."

"WOW, Carol," Steven said. "Truly, would you let Stella beat you to get out of class?"

"I would," Carol replied. "Stella wouldn't damage me more than I could heal from in a week or so. I may never heal from this class."

"What about I whip you instead of Stella?" asked Steven.

"You know that I submit to you, Steven Mills," Carol said. "If you did, it would take my mind off those transformations, at least for a while."

"I will keep that in mind," he said. "Now I understand why you came in below Stella when you contested. I have always been considered a pretty good fighter. But Stella is beyond anything that I have ever encountered. And the Medico, Frank Stevens, is the same. With either of them, I can't make a move that they don't anticipate. I know that anytime I throw one of them, it is because they let me. Yet, beyond question, I am better now than ever before."

Carol said, "Enough of our bitching. I want to do something fun. Recently, you have intentionally made mistakes when you tied me up so that I could practice escaping. Let's be different tonight. Do it so there is no way for me to escape. Then screw my eyes out."

Steven asked, "Okay, do I understand that you want to be screwed instead of whipped?"

"No unless your heart is set on whipping me," Carol answered. "But even then, you could screw me as well. If you don’t choose to whip me, you know I like a slap or so."

Steven felt as much as he saw her green eyes focused intently on him. He had thought he was the luckiest man on Newhome. Now, he was the luckiest man in space. However, the other men on the Argonaut were pretty lucky as well.

Hurting Carol was not something that Steven wanted to do. Sometimes, she required a taste of pain, and Steven tried to be a good mate. He did not think that Carol actually wanted a whipping tonight. Of course, Steven was all for her other request. He would screw her soundly and enjoy it as much as she would.

Like the others' rooms, theirs was small. But it was designed extremely well, with many features and gadgets for their entertainment. There were D-rings and pulleys everywhere. Carol liked her restraints to be varied frequently, and Steven was happy to indulge her in this.

Tonight, Steven suspended Carol with her legs pulled apart and behind her. He would play with her body for a while before changing her bondage to something more suitable for their joining. Carol's back was arched, putting her breasts at the perfect height for his mouth. He sucked as much of her left tit into his mouth as possible and manipulated her right one.

He asked, "Did you really want some pain to distract you tonight?"

"Just a little," Carol answered.

Steven gave a hard slap to Carol's right breast.

"Oh!" Carol cried.

Steven then sucked on the right tit and manipulated the left one. Minutes passed before he crisply slapped her left breast.

"Yeoh!" yelled Carol.

Steven said, "Even though you have had your quota of slaps for the night, it is evident that you can contain yourself. Let's see if a gag will keep you in a quieter state."

Steven packed Carol's mouth with a sponge and cleave-gagged her mouth to hold the sponge in place. To test the effectiveness of the gag, Steven gave Carol a brisk slap on her butt.

Carol cried, "Hmmmph!" Steven decided that the gag was adequate. He stayed by her butt, running his hands over her highly toned glutes. Then, his attention wandered to other nearby parts of Carol's anatomy. For this, he received a "hmmmph" of appreciation.

After some time passed, Steven said, "Carol, you look so beautiful, suspended as you are. Your green eyes flash. Your long blond hair cascades almost to the floor, even with your head higher than mine. The definition that your muscles show is incredible.You do know that you have bewitched me? It is time to move you to the bed."

Later, Carol's hands were tied to the bulkhead at the head of the bed. There wasn't a proper headboard or footboard. Each foot was attached to a ring at a bottom corner of the bed. Carol could still see, so perhaps Steven had not screwed her eyes out. But the sweat on their bodies attested that Steven had given it a good try.

Carol smiled at Steven as he removed her gag. "Thank you, my love," she said. "That was delightful. You did remove my mind from those pesky transformations."

When Carol was free, they mutually wrapped around each other in a loving embrace. Steven asked, "Carol, you have sparred with many others, but not me. Could I ask why?"

Carol replied, "I fear that if I won, it would change how you feel about me. I don't know if I would win, but I would have a good chance. I don't want anything to come between us. You give me more satisfaction than I have ever had. I think that I satisfy you as well. I won't risk that."

"If you won, I promise you that I will give you enough of a contest that I would retain your respect.
If I won, you would still have my respect. Enough serious talk, my love. Let's get some sleep."

-----

Three months passed on the Argonaut's journey back to Earth. It was the last day of the men's martial arts training. Stella bowed the class in and said, "I would like to thank each of you for the time and energy you have devoted to this class. Several times during each week of the class, you have contested with each other and sometimes with me. We will begin today's class with you contesting with me. You have heard this many times, but I will repeat it to ensure it is fresh in your mind today. Be sincere in your attacks and your defenses. Do not break your opponent's bones. Do not inflict any damage that will not heal in a week. You are skilled fighters, and these rules will not limit you except in minor ways. Carlos, you are up first."

After Carlos faced Stella in a combat-ready stance, Stella said, "Carlos, do not hold back."

Carlos was tough. In his teens, he attended school at Unihold, where Ralph Rider was also a student. They both participated in all of the martial arts classes available. Academically, Carlos pursued civil engineering while Ralph studied metallurgy.

Ralph's father was the owner and operator of Rider Ranch, one of the largest ranches on Newhome. Before sending Ralph to Unihold, Ralph was trained in all aspects of ranching. When he returned home, this intensified because his father was old and had little time left. When his father passed away, Ralph owned and operated the ranch. It prospered and grew under his leadership. As part of operating the ranch, he maintained military capability to defend it against Bandit tribes and other outlaws. Ralph was always ready to defend his role as the boss against anyone who would challenge him. Soon, his reputation as someone not to be messed with was secure on the ranch and in the closest town, Roundrock.

After working several odd jobs, Carlos landed his dream job as a scout for a large wagon train. Like ranchers, wagoneers were a tough bunch, and Carlos was challenged frequently at first for one made-up offense or another. Soon, Carlos established his reputation quickly, and the challenges diminished.

Carlos's civil engineering was called upon from time to time. During a passage through mountains, Carlos found a rockslide buried the trail, and they had to clear it, for there was no way around it. When the wagon train drew up to the slide, Carlos directed the men in the steps necessary to clear the trail. Carlos set dynamite charges at the optimal places and lit the fuses.

The Wagon Master picked a spot above the slide to view the clearing operation. Carlos yelled at him to move away because he was in a vulnerable position. The Wagon Master thought he knew best and refused to move. It was too late to stop the fuses. The dynamite exploded, and the ground under the Wagon Master gave way. He fell, breaking his neck.

Now, dirt was on the trail instead of rocks and boulders, and the wagon master's dead body was on the trail as well. Carlos ordered a burial detail for the Wagon Master and a shovel detail to finish clearing the trail. Walking back to the wagon train after completing the work, Carlos saw the six most senior wagon drivers waiting for him.

Carlos spoke, "I'm sorry your boss was killed. I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen."

One of the drivers said, "Carlos, we don't think you are to blame. We saw what happened clearly. You acted professionally. The men followed your orders before and after the accident. You are young. Nonetheless, we talked among ourselves and some other drivers and think that you should be the new Wagon Master.

That led to a long series of events, resulting in Stella being his mate and Carlos now facing her for combat. He knew that she could take care of herself and did not hold back.

The contest went back and forth. Carlos was able to throw Stella several times, and Stella did the same to Carlos. Carlos concentrated on not making a mistake, allowing Stella to subdue him. When they first met, Stella trained him as she had been doing on the Argonaut. Carlos knew she had the better technique, but he had weight and strength, which he tried to use to his advantage.

But, in the end, he found himself in an arm bar. In actual combat, it would result in his elbow being bent in the wrong direction, wrecking his arm. Carlos took the better part of valor and conceded.

"Good show," Stella said as she bowed Carlos back to a seated position. "Lee, you are next."

Lee Chang was the oldest member of the Argonaut crew—well, in actual years lived. His mate Lou was born hundreds of years before him but spent most of that time in suspended animation or relativistic flight. Lee's age resulted in him being slower in movement and reaction time than the rest of the crew. But he had many years of martial arts experience, and if anyone made a mistake with him, he would capitalize on it.

In six minutes, Stella had him pinned. Pinned did not mean holding his shoulders to the mat for some count, as in old Earth USA wrestling. It was more from Judo, meaning having clear control of an opponent for thirty seconds.

Stella bowed to Lee Chang, saying, "Good match, Lee. Ralph, you are next."

The match with Ralph was much like the match with Carlos. It was longer than Stella wanted, and there was a lot of give-and-take. Stella avoided letting Ralph use his strength and weight to his advantage. Ultimately, Stella set Ralph up for a koshinage throw. It knocked out Ralph's breath long enough for Stella to put him in a pin.

When they bowed to each other, Stella praised his match. Carlos said, "Well, the only way I can get my hands on you is to take a beating. It was worth it."

"I didn't think you were interested in me at all, Ralph," Stella replied.

Ralph said, "Well, Carmen is all that I can handle. Besides, I don't think Carlos would be any more interested in sharing than I am."

"You are probably right," Stella said. Then she told the class, "Steven, you are up, but please excuse me for a thirty-minute break. I need to replenish some electrolytes."

-----

Zack Ping breathed a sigh of relief after his last class with the women. Even though it had been fun teaching them, he was a practicing scientist and engineer by nature, not a teacher. Having five gorgeous and scantily dressed women sitting in front of him all day for weeks had revved his sex drive to a fever pitch. But by the end of the day, he was always physically exhausted. Those who have not taught do not realize how much energy goes into teaching.

But today, it came to an end in the early afternoon. His mate, Barbara, was walking with him to their room. Barbara had asked what they would be doing next.

Zack said, "Stella and I will teach each other every day for the next two months. I will get to do all the martial arts stuff that the rest of you have endured, and Stella will learn all about relativity. Jeeves will teach the rest of you until you know everything about the Argonaut and how to maintain it.

"Barbara, I have a request. When we get to our room, will you submit to me without bouncing me around first?"

Zack knew that Barbara was superior to him physically and had been from the moment they met. Most of their love-making sessions started with her demonstrating that again. Zack had never complained and was, in fact, not unhappy with their arrangement. Barbara always submitted full at the end.

Barbara said, "Of course I will, Zack. I always would have if you had asked." As their door closed behind them, Barbara shed her bright yellow bikini and knelt at Zack's feet. "May I serve you, Master?" she asked.

Zack was beyond pleased with Barbara. Her exquisite body was perfection, and her demeanor was all he could wish for in submissiveness. Zack did not wish to place his mate in hard bondage tonight. He wanted to make her completely helpless and sexually available but comfortably so. Barbara patiently cooperated as Zack placed ropes on her most carefully. The auguries for this night were as exquisite as was Barbara.

Zack carried his mate and placed her on the bed. He stretched out beside her and spent hours stroking and massaging her body. Unless Zack asked a direct question, Barbara did not speak. She did, from time to time, release a low moan of pleasure. When Zack reached the point that he would explode, he turned Barbara on her back and consummated his love for her again.

Barbara said, “I am happy that you took pleasure with me. But you should know that I also took much pleasure from you. Thank you.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Personally? This Chapter is in total wonderful, but my favourite Part is the Interaction between Steven and Carol. Loved it when Carol she would prefer tied up and whipped instead of attending the current class :) Well done @GreyLord
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic