Not Something I Normally Do

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not Something I Normally Do

Post by drawscore »

This is not something I normally do, but just for shits and grins . . . . .

She was stunningly beautiful. A tall woman, 5' 9” or 10”, with shiny black hair, and holding zip ties and duct tape.

She smiled at me. It was sort of pleasant, sort of evil, and all she was wearing, was a pair of powder blue bikini panties, and a matching bra. I wasn't much better. I was stripped down to a pair of tighty-whities, except that they were red.

She gave me a pair of zip ties. “Put one on each wrist!” she commanded. I went ahead and did it, and obeyed again when she told me to put my hands behind me. She took the third zip tie, and used it to connect the ties on my wrists, then attached an end of the duct tape to my hands, and covered the zip ties.

She took more zip ties, and attached one to each ankle, then one to each of the bed footposts, and a third, to attach the zip ties on my feet, to the zip ties on the bedposts.

She reached beneath my prone form, where her nimble fingers encountered my hard, throbbing member. She smiled as my bound hands reached up, and found her silky blue panties. My fingers found a small indentation, and a spot that was slightly moist. “Like what you feel?” she purred in my ear.

Even though not gagged, I just nodded, and mumbled “um hmm!”

I thought she was going to let me go when she cut the linking zip ties on my feet, but she made me roll over on my back, and re-zip tied my feet to the bed posts. “I need to keep you quiet, and I got just the thing!” With that, she pulled off her panties, wadded them up, and stuffed them in my mouth, then found a bandana to keep them in, and cleave gagged me with it. Save for her bra, she stood before me in all her naked glory.

I was really excited, despite my helpless condition, and I didn't know how that bulge in my underwear could get any bigger, but it seemed to get that way.

Then, for the first time, I felt some apprehension. This woman pulled out a seven inch stiletto, displayed it to me, and grinned. “Time for something to come off!” she said, and advanced toward me.

She slid the stiletto beneath the waistband of my underwear, and pulled sharply. The left side was split from waistband to legband. She did the same on the right side, and pulled away my red briefs. No longer held in check by my underwear, my throbbing member sprang upright, piercing the air like a miniature Washington Monument.

There was a look of pleasure and satisfaction on my captor's face. She rubbed lubricant on her hands, then straddled me. Slowly and carefully, as if savoring every second, she gave my member a couple of strokes, then eased herself down on me, guiding my hot, throbbing member in to her love canal, then began to bounce.

“I love you, I love you, I love you!” she repeated. Gagged as I was, the only sounds that escaped from my mouth, were moans of pleasure.

That was about 45 minutes of the most incredible sex I'd ever had, ever since I was able to have sex, and when it was over, and I had been untied and ungagged, I asked the questions that had been burning in my mind since she first tied me up. “Who are you? What's your name?”

“I'm Brandi, with an “i.” she said. “Did you have fun?”

“It was fantastic! I'd like to do it again!” I said. “By the way, if you didn't know, I'm James.”

“It was a great time, James.” she said. “And if we do this again, why don't you zip tie me to the bed?”

“I could live with that.” I thought.

We left, and went to dinner, and decided that we'd have another “play date” a week from tomorrow, and we'd do it at her place. But I was still left with many questions. “How and why did she choose me?” “How did she get me back to my place?” “How did I agree to let her tie me up?”

“Screw it!” I thought. “Who cares? It happened, it was the most incredible night of my life, and to hell with the hows and whys.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As you say: an unusual piece from you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic