PLAYTIME WITH MOMMY - M/F - CHAPTER 4 IS UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

PLAYTIME WITH MOMMY - M/F - CHAPTER 4 IS UP!

Post by Switcher1313 »

This story is a continuation of "Mommy's Kidnapping" https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8378

PLAYTIME WITH MOMMY

Chapter 1 - Home Alone

Jane waved goodbye at Ian (11 years old) and Ken (9 years old) as they boarded the schoolbus. The boys looked proud to be in their boy scout uniforms and excited that they would be spending the next couple of days camping. Jane turned and went back into the house.

Jane was 32 years old, brown-haired standing at 5-foot-4-inches who still retained an impressive figure even after giving birth to two boys. She was able to balance her part-time job as realtor, mother and wife. She had kept an active lifestyle with yoga and walking. Her husband, Carl, had called her a “MILF” and she remembered blushing at the remark.

Carl worked as a project engineer for a construction firm and he cut an impressive figure. Standing at 5 feet and 9 inches, his body was toned, thanks to regular workouts at the gym. He had jet-black hair, smoldering blue eyes and a smile that he could seemingly control so that it conveyed assurance or promised naughtiness.

Jane was particularly excited for she and Carl would be alone for the next couple of nights and Carl had crossed his fork and knife on his plate, signalling that he had wanted to play. She couldn’t wait for the evening.

-----

Carl had arrived home at precisely 6:40 PM. The powerful engine of his pickup announced his arrival. He had showered and they sat down to a quiet dinner. There was very little conversation except for the most mundane matters.

As Jane was putting away the dishes, she heard a voice behind her, “Honey, it’s time.” As she softly closed the cupboard, the kitchen light was snapped off. Only the external house lights illuminated Jane as she turned towards her husband.

“Take off your clothes,” commanded Carl, “But leave your undies...for now.” His smile promised a night of ravishing (she hoped).

Jane pulled off her tank top, baring her ample 36C breasts. She had not worn a bra. Carl nodded in appreciation. She unzipped her short skirt and let it slide down her long legs. She stepped out of them. She now stood before Carl, clad only in her panties with her hands hanging down her sides. She looked down at her body and hoped Carl would still find her attractive.

Carl reassured her by walking towards her, tipping up her chin and kissing her on the lips. He then whispered, “Turn around, dear.” Carl was wearing soft faded jeans and his toned torso was bare. He was barefoot.

Jane slowly turned around and she felt Carl take her arms and position her forearms parallel to each other. She felt her arms captured by soft rope before its length was brought above and then below her naked breasts. Her arms were rendered useless by the box tie and she felt Carl pull her into him. Her roped arms felt his hard muscled torso even as Carl started caressing her breasts.

“You have such lovely breasts, darling,” crooned Carl as he continued to fondle Jane’s breasts and he started to softly pinch her nipples, which promptly responded by becoming hard. He nuzzled her neck and Jane melted into his arms.

Jane did not resist as she was bent over the kitchen table before her ankles were tied to a table leg. Her rope harness was tied off to the other table legs so she was draped over the table, unable to escape. To complete her helplessness, Carl cleave gagged her with a long piece of cloth.

“Now just stay put, dear, and I’ll be right back,” said Carl as he left the kitchen leaving his wife helplessly waiting.

----

What should Carl do next?

A - Tease Jane a bit
B - Take her while she's tied up on the table
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I see no reason to rush things. A
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

A, let's draw it out
Hello there!

Other Work
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well done [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

I'm definitely voting for A.
Nothing like a good foreplay session to warm things up (and us too) 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A :)
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Definitely A.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Definitely A.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

A gets my vote
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m also going to go with A seems a shame to rush the situation
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The A's have it, then! So be it guys! :twisted:
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Definitely A,side note,I'm in love with chrissy marie🤣
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Definitely A,side note,I'm in love with chrissy marie🤣
Good choice, man. I also like Chrissy Marie! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - Tease Me, Tease Me

Jane slumped over the table for what seemed like a long time. She felt the pad of footsteps approaching her from the back and then she felt big and masculine hands rub softly down her bound arms to her shapely butt.

She then heard Carl’s low sexy voice say, “With the boys away for a couple of nights, this gives me a lot of time to play with you, mommy. How does it feel being the object of my lustful desires?” Carl’s hands continued to caress down to the back and then between Jane’s spread legs. Jane could only moan helplessly.

Carl’s hands reached between Jane’s legs and found her quite wet. He then said, “I can see that you’re ready for action, my dear wife, but please forgive me for making you wait a bit more for my cock.” Jane shivered as Carl toyed with her slit through the thin silk of her panties.

Jane’s reverie was suddenly broken by a buzzing sound and she felt something dab down her panty-covered ass crack. It was a vibrator! She had no doubt that Carl would be using it on her and she had no way of stopping him. She squirmed in her bonds and this earned her a smack on one butt cheek. She yelped behind her gag.

“Relax, dearest. You’re gonna love this!” said Carl as he worked the bullet-shaped device around the ampe globes of Jane’s ass before running it slowly down her crack again. To Jane’s surprise, Carl withdrew the device and then he felt him untying her until only her arms and torso was left roped. Carl let her rise and stretch her back before turning her around to face him. He kissed her neck and even licked and sucked her nipples.

“OMG! All this teasing is making me so hot! But I am tied up and gagged so Carl is in charge!” thought Jane as Carl had his way with her helpless body. Carl pulled away and she watched him take a length of rope, double it and wind it around her waist. He ran the double strands between her legs and tied it off behind her to tighten it. Jane immediately felt the pressure on her pussy and she groaned helplessly. Carl inserted the bullet vibrator into the crotchrope and turned it on.

“Mngh!” said Jane as she squirmed. Her thighs flexed and she bent forward slightly. Carl watched as Jane danced in place, enjoying the view. He then took another rope and fashioned a noose around her neck.

“Is this ok, dear?” asked Carl, truly concerned about hurting his wife. Jane nodded reassuringly. Carl tugged at the tether rope and locked the kitchen door. He went around the house, checking that the doors were locked and the windows and curtains were closed. All the while, Jane walked along, the vibrator buzzing on a low setting, sending vibrations through the strands of the crotchrope. Their pace was slow and Carl enjoyed seeing his wife stop and squirm under the assault of the bullet.

Finally, when all was done, Carl brought his tethered wife back to the living room and pushed her onto the couch. He quickly untied the crotchrope, removing the vibrator as well. Jane felt her panties pulled off and she was rendered naked and helpless before her captor. Her legs were tied thigh-to-ankle making it impossible to stand, let alone walk. Carl spread Jane’s frogtied legs and probed her shaved slit with his fingers, finding her very wet. All the while, Jane could only moan helplessly as she was manhandled, bound and fondled.

Jane yelped behind her gag as Carl went between her legs. His mouth open and his hot breath seared her sensitized pussy. His tongue darted out and probed the innermost reaches of Jane’s sensitive bits and she writhed in his grip. She could feel the heat spread throughout her body and then center between her legs. The pressure built up and then she groaned long and hard as her orgasm hit full blast.

Jane lay boneless on the couch, panting heavily with her body coated in a thin film of sweat. She was sated for now, but she dimly wondered when Carl would truly take her and how.

Carl, for his part, was sporting a huge hardon and looked down on his helpless wife and strongly felt the need to assault her right there, but he was thinking of a more creative course of action.

----

What should Carl do next, readers?

A - Hogtie Jane and use her mouth to relieve himself?
B - Bring her upstairs to the bedroom?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I have to go with option A.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Voting A definitely :) Carl needs some release after all 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Definitely A,side note,I'm in love with chrissy marie🤣
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention] Here's a little token of my appreciation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Nice Picture. I Vote A
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another vote for A from me,

And for Chrissy Marie, I’d draw you attention to my avatar while also boasting that the reason she features there is simple. She’s the spitting image of my very own special lady........ :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 - Shut Your Mouth

Jane was still floating in orgasmic bliss while Carl removed the ropes binding her naked body. She lay motionless for long minutes even when she was completely untied. Carl sat beside her and hugged her nakedness close to him.

“How do you like it so far, my love?” said Carl as he kissed Jane on the cheek.

Jane responded by cuddling into her husband and saying, “My goodness! That’s the most incredible thing I ever experienced!”

“Why thank you, madam! But let me get you something before we continue,” said Carl.

“Why thank you, sir! But I do believe that you’re not yet done with l’il ol’ me,” answered Jane in her best Southern accent.

Carl came back with two tall glasses of orange juice and Jane sipped gratefully, oblivious to her nakedness. She set her glass down and examined the rope marks festooning her arms and legs.

“I do hope these marks fade or we’ll have some explaining to do to the boys,” giggled Jane.

“Oh they will. But are you ok, my love?” asked Carl. Jane smiled sweetly and nodded reassuringly.

“Ready for the next round?” asked Carl. Jane smiled again and stood up. Carl turned her around and started to bind her wrists together behind her back. He used more ropes to draw her elbows together thus causing her to thrust her breasts out proudly. More rope was added above and below her breasts applying more sensual pressure onto her ample mounds. Carl helped her to lie facedown to the coffee table. Her ankles were then tied together. Finally, her bound ankles were roped to her chest ropes thus putting her in a fairly stringent hogtie.

Jane wondered why she wasn’t gagged so she asked, “What do you have planned for me, my handsome kidnapper?”

Carl smiled and said, “Well, since you got off earlier, I think it’s fair to put that lovely mouth of yours to good use.” With that, he unsnapped and pulled down his jeans bringing his briefs with it releasing his impressive cock, which was already hard and leaking at the tip. Jane obligingly opened her mouth and Carl inserted his hardon into its warm destination.

Jane expertly used her tongue and mouth to lick and suck Carl’s cock and he responded with, “Oh yeah, baby! Take it all in! That’s very good!”

Soon, Carl was groaning with sheer pleasure and Jane could feel the fleshy intruder in her mouth grow even more rigid.

“Here I come, baby!” growled Carl and he shot his load into Jane’s waiting mouth. Jane valiantly attempted to swallow his cum and she succeeded except for a slight trickle down one side of her mouth.

Carl wiped off the trickle and Jane licked off his finger, smacking her lips.

“That was very good honey, but maybe it’s time I took you upstairs,” said Carl as he started untying Jane.

“Oh my, aren’t you finished taking advantage of poor little me?” teased Jane in her little girl voice.

“Not by a long shot, girl,” said Carl and Jane giggled, wondering what else was in store for her.

---

What should be next for Jane?

A - More teasing
B - Taken to the bedroom and f***ed (pardon my language) :D
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I stay with A
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

A
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hmmmm didn't get the second mention notification 🧐 Ah well lol I'm here and I'm voting b ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Go with A,I never liked the untying😈 and thanks for posting that pic,I wish me and her could be struggling in bondage together🥰
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic