The driving instructor m/fffffff part two added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The driving instructor m/fffffff part two added

Post by Bandit666 »

Part one - Sunday. The week begins.

Having risen early. As was the norm. I was glad to see the sun rise above the horizon. Glad to see very few clouds could be seen. And most of all glad to feel it's early heat warm the air. I had a couple of hours before my first pupil of the day. Had time to relax a little. Prepare a light but pleasurable breakfast. A breakfast of toast and fresh orange juice. Had time to check my programme for the day. Even though I knew it well enough. First up would be Craig. A rather annoying. Snotty. Well to do teenager. You know the kind. Daddy has money. The world owes me a living. And I deserve to have a driving licence. That kind of kid. I'd have to suffer two long hours with him. Have to smile and get on with it. But like everything in life. For every bad thing. Along comes a good. And in this case the good came in the form of 18 year old redhead Debbie. Where he was mouthy. She was quiet. Where he was smug. She was timid. Where he was bold. She was shy. Where he was annoying. She was cute. Where he was street smart. She was naive. Where he thought he deserved everything. She though she had to work for everything. And that was the point she'd do anything to learn to drive. Would try anything to get better. Where he was a horrid looking prat. She was a sexy young thing.

As I said she was a redhead. The traditional ravishing redhead. Her hair was long. Was straight. Fall almost to her butt. Her nice tight butt. A but that looked great squeezed into a pair of jeans. A butt that looked great in a pair of short shorts. A butt that looked great whatever she wore. Her eyes were green. Were exotic. Were erotic. Were always full of joy. Her skin was pale. Her body trim. Her breasts pert and firm. They might have been only 32 b-cups but the fitted her figure perfectly. Her stomach was flat. Her legs toned. Her smile captivating. She was the total opposite to what I would face first. But it was Debbie I wanted to see. Wanted to get inside my car. Wanted to be naughty with. And naughty I would be. For I had convinced her being bound and gagged would help her learn. Being punished and caressed would help her focus. Would help her remember. Would make her understand. Understand what I meant when I talked about being safe. Being careful. Being cautious. Two hours with her would pass too quickly. Would be over too soon. But then it wouldn't be two hours. Or rather wouldn't be only two hours. More would follow.

Knowing this made leaving the house much easier. Made the drive to Craig's house more torable. Made two hours in his company less distasteful. Yet the dragged by. Bored me to tears. Well almost anyway. Having to listen to him drone about this thing. That thing. This girl. That girl. Girls he seemed to have so little respect for. Girls he seemed to think were falling at his feet. Were swept along by his fathers money. The car he'd get once passed his test. God was he full of shit. He went on about wanting to take his test. Wanting to be finished with his lessons. And you know what I wanted that as well. Wanted him out of my car. Wanted rid of him. It would happen so much sooner if he just shut the hell up and listened. Tried to get on with it. Put more effort into it. Instead of thinking he had every right to be just handed the right to drive. Be handed his licence. But still eventuallly we were back outside his parents house. He was out the car and heading inside. The timing was perfect. Bang on 11am. Bang on time. It left me 30 minutes. 30 minutes to make the short drive to Debbie's. To pull into a layby. To have a cigarette. Yes I know it's a horrible habit. But there you go I'm human after all. 30 minutes to check inside my briefcase. Check I had everything I needed. Her notes. The usual black electricans tape. The usual cotton handkerchief. And for later the theory test question book.

It was bang 11.30 when I pulled up. Pulled up at the curb. Pulled up at her little rented home. Yes that's right her home. For she might have been only 18 but she'd got a place of her own. A place away from her mother. A mother I found out was rather nasty. Rather horrid. But there you go her lose was my gain so to speak. Debbie was there waiting. Waiting in the doorway. Waiting looking great. The warm weather bringing out the best in her. For there she was in just a pair of tiny cut off denim shorts and a one piece swimsuit. Oh the way her outfit showed off her young body. The way the cut off shorts showed off her pale toned legs. The way the shinny navy blue swimsuit showed off her flat stomach. Showed of her pert firm breasts. I could aready feel a bulge building in my pants. And that was before she even got in. Before she flashed a smile at me. Before she wished me a good morning. Before the lesson went well. As expected. Or rather. The first hour and fifty minutes of driving went as well as expected. For the last ten minutes was different. Say us in a secluded laybe. Saw Debbie move over to the passenger seat. Saw me opening the briefcase. Saw me reaching for the tape. Reaching for the handkerchief. For just like clockwork it was binding time. Was gagging time. Was blindfolding time. And Debbie knew it.

At the end of every lesson we would pull over in the same layby. At the end of every lesson shed slip into the passenger seat. At the end of every lesson she'd believe being tied, gagged and blindfolded helped her focus. Focus on what we'd just done. Focus on what we'd talked about. The binding started as always. She turned her back to me. Crossed her hands behind her back. She was ready for the thin black electricians tape. As always I wrapped it around and around. Pulled it tight. Made sure escape would be impossible. She expected nothing else. She knew I wouldn't be gentle. Just like I wouldn't be gentle when I wrapped some more around her lovely young body. Wrapped it right below her pert firm breasts. Let my hands conveniently stroke against them. As usual she moaned slightly. As usual she didn't complain. As usual she just wriggled a little. It might have been an unspoken thought. Might not have been shared between us. But. I think we both knew she loved how being helpless felt. Loved how I was dominant. Loved to obey me. Yet it was her moans. Her faint gasps that reminded me it was gag time. Remained me that the cotton handkerchief needed to be balled up. Needed to be pushed in her lovely willing mouth. Remained me it was time to wrap the tape around her head. Start off using it as a cleave gag. Finish off by having her close her mouth best she could. Finish off by sealing her mouth completely. Sealing the handkerchief inside. Covering her mouth from just below the nose to just above the chin.

Now of course Debbie knew well enough what followed the gag. What followed having her wrists bound. Bound behind her back. What followed having her arms pinned by her side. Slowly she closed her exotic green eyes. Made herself comfortable. Well as comfortable as she could anyway. She knew just like her mouth. Her eyes would be covered by the same black elecricians tape. Covered fully. Her world would be plunged into darkness. I wondered if she knew about the pictures I took. About the photos on my phone. How I saved them to my laptop. Kept them as momento's. Momento's of each time. Of each outfit she wore. Of all the different coloured tape I used. Of the slight variations in the bindings used. But still I digress. For I haven't told you about the way I had her sift round in the seat. Had her cross her lovely slim ankles. How I removed her shoes. How I wound the tape tighter and tighter till they were pinned together. Pinned just like her milk bottle white calves became. Just like her milk bottle white thighs became. Oh did Debbie look helpless. Look hot. Look sexy. And for the first time. Thanks to the thin sensual lycra of the super tight navy blue swimsuit. Did she look aroused.

For the first time I saw her hard nipples. Nipples standing out through the thin swimsuit. It couldn't be the cold. Couldn't be anything other than arousal. The day was hot. Was sunny. Was. From where I sat wonderful. Faintly she moaned. Slightly she wriggled. Gently she nodded as I explained. Explained what we had done. What she needed to remember. When I sneakily asked her if she was enjoying being bound. Being gagged. Being blindfolded. Bright red she went when she realised she'd admitted her feelings. Almost as red as her hair. But it was too late. Too late to take it back. To late to change her answer. Gently I ran my hand up her bound legs. Let my fingers tease her bare skin. Oh what a muffled squeal she made. What a little wiggle she gave. I asked if I should stop. If I should let her go. Frantically she shook her head. Choosing instead to stay tied for longer. Longer than normal.

Slowly I unbuttoned her little denim shorts. Still to no objections. Carefully I pealed them open. Gently I slipped my hand down the front. Wickedly I wriggled my fingers. Tickling and teasing her young bud. She liked it. She loved it. But time was passing us by. We'd arranged to spend some time at her place. Spend some time working on her theory test. I reminded her of that. Reminded her there was work to be done. Told her we'd have to go. Told her she wouldn't be released. That Id be leaving her bound. Leaving her gagged. And leaving her blindfolded. But I would at least untie her legs. Make it possible for her to walk. Walk into the house. Walk into her home. Walk into where the fun would begin.

Well I wasn't planning on running more than one story at a time. But I simply couldn't resist when this one came to mind. But have no fear I will be continuing the other little tale. Will be work on these two. And no more for now. I hope you'll enjoy and pass on your comments.

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another sexy and intriguing start, my friend :)
As always I can't wait to read more, but of course take your time working on both your stories ;) :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend I’m glad you like it :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Absolutely fantastic
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you part to is well underway and gets much more intimate and steamy :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

.......WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD........IF EASILY OFFENDED. IF UNDER AGE DO NOT READ FURTHER!!!!!!!

Part two - Sunday. The week begins

As you can imagine. It didn't take me long to retrieve the scissors from my briefcase. Didn't take me long to cut and remove the tape holding her lovely toned milk bottle white legs together. Didn't take me long to relieve her of those tiny little denim shorts. Didn't take me long to reveal the wet crotch of her swimsuit. Didn't take me long to lower the seat. To hide her scantly lycra clad sexy body. To hide the fact her gorgeous face was covered from nose to chin by the black electricians tape that helped gag her. To hide the same black tape that covered over her exotic green eyes. Hide the way the tape held her bound around the wrists and body. That pulled the swimsuit to much her cleavage was shown all the more. Naturally it didn't take me long to make the short journey back to her house. To reverse onto her driveway. To recover the door key from her now disguarded shorts. Or even to guide her inside and away from prying eyes. For as sexy as she was. As helpless as she was. As horny as she was. I had no interest in humiliating her. Letting her neighbours see her sensuality.

It might well have only been a short journey. The briefest of walks. But the whole time she'd faintly whimpered and moaned. It could well have been from uncertainty. Could well have been from nervousness. Could well have been from excitment. Yet I hoped it was from my constant. Well almost constant. I was driving after all. Stroking of her young bud. Almost contant caress. My almost constant sexual teasing. For it was clear whenever I did remove my hand she wanted it back. Longed for me to continue. As tantalisingly she would raise her butt. Lift it as high as the seatbelt allowed. Would thrust out her crotch. Sway from left to right. Wriggle around searching for my hand. Search around for my caress. My teasing. Her continued sexual pleasure. So to say it had been a delightful trip would be an understatement. To say I kind of wanted it to last longer would be a fair comment. But then. We'd be having so much more fun once inside her home. Once away from prying eyes. From the risk of being caught. She knew that herself. And yet. Still I made that clear. Made sure she knew what Id be doing to her. How she would be remaining blindfolded. Would be keeping her hands bound behind her back. Her arms tied to her body. How Id be asking her questions from the theory test book. Would set her a target. Would do my best to distract her. Distract her with ever more sexual torment.

Now course this ment removing her gag. Peeling away the tape. Disguarding the soaking wet handkerchief. Would. Unknowingly to her. Involve me binding her legs wide apart. Involve me playing with her wonderful young womanhood and firm pert breasts. Involve me getting her ever wetter. Involve me fingering her. Would involve plenty of sexual torment. And depending on the results. How well she did. Would end up with her naked. Trussed up tightly. Effectively re-gagged. Me slowly entering her. Making love to her. Finally making her cum. Open up her sexuality. Debbie knew all of this. But thankfully not once did she object. Not once when the gag came off did she refuse. In fact. In fact it was quite the contrary. For even as she caught her breathe. Within seconds of being able to speak once more she told me to push her onto her knees. Show her my dominance. Slip my manhood out of my pants. To force it deep into her mouth. To let her pleasure me. To let her show her obedience. Her willingness to continue. It was impossible to refuse such a naughty. Such a kinky. Such an amazing offer. As soon as she felt the tip of my manhood touch her lips. Her mouth opened wide. Slipped down its full length. Her lips clamped hard upon it. Slowly at first she bobbed her head back and forth. As she worked away on my throbbing rod. Teasingly she used her tongue. To lick and flick my tip. As she worked away. Varied the speed with which she worked it. Varied the depth in which she took it. My turn to moan came along. My turn to gasp arrived. Soon enough I was ready to climax. To cum in her mouth. I fought that need. That desire as long as possible. But eventually I could hold out no longer. The point of explosion swept through me. And explode I did. My juices filled her mouth. Made her gulp. She swollowed the lot. Every last drop. Using her tongue to clean my tip. She actually thanked me. Began to beg me to take her in return. Beg me to take her to the bedroom. To pull off her swimsuit. To lash her down tightly. To shove some panties in her mouth. To ravish her for hours. And it was true I did have hours. Sunday was my half day. No-one would notice how long I was away. Would be aware of what was happening.

More than once I asked her if she was sure. Asked her is she really wanted it. That it wasn't just her being swept along with the mood. With the sudden rush. With the sudden sexuality. She made it clear she was longing for it. Longing for more. For it to continue. For it to go further. Much much further. That she was very much a willing partner. Before I could ask again. Could do anything else. She Told me to got upstairs. Go to her bedroom. Look into her top draw. Look and see what was there. What she liked when alone. I wasn't about to argue. Wasn't about to refuse. I simply left her kneeling on the floor. Left her kneeling partially bound. Left her kneeling blindfolded. Left her kneeling aroused and longing. Quickly I headed upstairs. Swiftly I opened the top draw. What greeted me came as a shock. Caughty be completely by surprise. But what a wonderful surprise and shock it was. I never expected to find what I did. To find coil after coil of strong rope. Strong silk rope no less. She hadn't scimpted on quality or price. She'd collected a lot. She had bundles of red. Of blue. Of black. Of pink. And of course of white. They lay there beside two different sets of handcuffs. One ridget. One link with a short chain. Lay beside. A wonderfully large red silicone ball gag. Lay beside a thick black bit gag. Helpled to separate her bondage collection from the thick, long black dildo. From the broard, long, bulbous vibrator. And most of all from her collar and leash.
It seemed that Debbie was a lot naughtier than I thought. A lot kinkier that I thought. A lot more sexually active than I thought. Than I knew. That I understood. With care I planned my actions. Planned what I would do to her. The concept of questions and answers disappeared instantly. It was clear she'd need the panty gag. Would need to be silenced well. Smiling I looked through her underwear draw. Savoured her choices. Her naughtiness. It was hard to choose just which pair I wanted. But in the end I went for my favourite material. Went for a pair of satin panties. Shocking pink satin panties.

Quietly I walked back downstairs. Slowly I approached her from behind. Folding and balling up the panties as I went. Holding onto her collar. Her slave collar. Holding onto her leash. Holding them tightly. Yet she most have sensed my return. Must have been waiting. Must have been desperate for my return. Desperate to be touched. Be caressed. Be teased. And sexually stimulated. For before I could gag her again. Before I pushed the satin panties in her mouth. Before I could use the balck electricians tape one more. Before I could silence her again. Before I could keep her quite she spoke. Told me how she was off work for the next three day. Told me how she knew I wasnt. But asked if she could come stay with me. Told me how she longed for Id lock her up when I was out. Wanted me to treat her like my slave. My sexy, slutty bondage slave. Wanted me to use her as I wished. Wanted me to ravish her at every opportunity. They were words that stunned me. That excited me. That once more aroused me. It was impossible to say no. Impossible to turn down such an offer. An offer made by a gorgeous teenager. A gorgeous teenager that had just performed the best blow job Id ever had. A gorgeous teenager that had just offered herself to me completely. A gorgeous teenager who I decided to torment a little more. For silently. Without a word. Without a response. I pushed the pink satin panties into her open willing mouth. Silently I wrapped the same black electricans tape around her head. Sealed her willing mouth. Silently I gave her left breasts a squeeze. Tested its effectiveness. The gagged worked perfectly. Muffled even the loudest of her screams. Her moans. Finally I spoke. Finally I replied. Told her it would depend on how well she behaved. Told that if she was to come back to my house. My home. She should expect to be restrained as I saw fit. Expect that to be frequent. If not always. That she should expect to gagged as and when I saw fit. That she would wear as little as I wished. Would be naked as I wished. Thankfully she nodded her agreement. Thankfully she mmmppphhhed a yes sir the best she could. With joy she sat up straight and thrust out her breasts and crotch.

There was nothing else to say. Nothing else to explain. I told her I accepted her offer. Told her she was now submissive to me. And me alone. That by agreeing she had surrendered herself to me. Had agreed to be my slave. My toy. My plaything. Not just for the next three days. But always. Had agreed that even when we were apart. Even when I was unable to be with her. She would do my bidding. Wear what I order. What I commanded. Yet i hid a secret from her. For she wasn't the only pupil I bound. I gagged. I blindfolded. And now sexually pleasure. Controlled. Toyed with. She didn't need to know that. Or at least she didn't right there. Right then. Right there right then what she need was the collar. Her collar. The collar she'd got for herself. That Id found in her draw. She moaned as I wrapped it around her slender neck. As I moved her hair out of the way. As I buckled it snuggly. As she heard the little padlock click. Heard it lock the collar in place. Oh how she shivered in the process. How she moaned with pleasure. She now knew only I could unlock it. Only I could remove it. She clearly belonged to me now. And she loved it. Once happy with her obedience so far. Her total acceptance of its meaning. I clicked the leash to the collar. Ordered her to shuffle around. Turn 90 degrees. Ordered her to crawl forward. Crawl to the stairs. She couldn't see what was happening. Where she was going. She could only trust me. Follow wherever the leash lead her. It was slow going. Was fun to see. To experience. Debbie worked her way to the stairs. Moaned the whole way. It was obvious to me she found it exciting. Found it arrousing. Was desperate to get to her room. Experience all I had planned for her.

Even as slowly we made our way up the stairs. As one step at a time she crawled up towards her bedroom. As she felt me hold her leash tight with one hand. And support her back with the other. I made it clear once we arrived she would be stripped. Would stand still and willingly let me remove her bonds. Remove her swinsuit. Made it clear she'd soon be naked. Would soon be lashed tightly spreadeagled to her bed. Would be unable to close her legs. Move her wrists. Made it clear she'd still be gagged. Still be blindfolded. Would soon be getting her wish. Her desire. Her pleasure. For I would indeed ravish her body. Tease. Stimulate. Torment her. Till finally when she could take no more. Till finally she was at breaking point. And that then. Id take her. Take her over the edge. Take her fully. Make love to her till she body colapsed. Till she'd cum so much. Cum so often. All her strength would be sapped. Would be gone.

Soon enough she discovered I intended to keep my word. Soon enough she stood in the centre of her bedroom. Slowly I removed the tape binding her wrists together. Removed the tape pinning her arms to her body. She gasped everytime she felt my hands against her soft pale skin. As my fingers made contact with her trembling exposed skin. Skin covered with goose bumps. Goose bumps coursed by her own sexual arousal. She positively shuddered as my hands worked their way down over her shoulders. As my fingers wrapped around the swimsuits straps. She positively squealed as I peeled the swimsuit down past her pert firm breasts. Breasts Id soon be kissing. Caressing. Sucking. Teasing. God did she scream with pleasure as I slipped the swimsuit off her dripping wet pussy. As she felt my hands rub against it. And still I wasn't done. Had only just begun her torment. Her torture. For seconds later she felt the large broard tip of her dildo split the lips of her pussy. Yet it didn't enter her instantly. Over and over again it simply touched them. Separated them slightly. It was enough to make her gasp. Was enough to make her yelp. Was enough to see her lean back against me.

When finally I eased the large dildo deep inside her. As I slowly began to work it in and out. Began to rotate it slightly. Debbie's knees seemed to buckle slightly. Her whole body seemed to tremble. Seemed to shudder. Seemed to weaken. As the strokes drew quicker in their intensity. Plunged ever deeper for longer. As once in a while the tip would be slipped out and then back in. She headed closer to climax. To orgasm. A climax she wouldn't have. An orgasm she wouldn't be allowed. She discover soon enough that by surrendering to me met giving over everything. Including when she would have sexual release. Sexual pleasure. Just as she was about to plunge over the edge. Was about to open the flood gates. I stopped. Her sexual pleasure stopped. Even through her panty gag. Through the tape sealing her mouth. She nearly screamed the house down. Almost shattered the window. She didn't know what was next. What lay in store for her.

Well there we have it part two I hope you've enjoyed it. Fun it fun and arousing. Will leave me your comments.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I surely enjoyed it, my friend, and indeed found it fun and, expecially, arousing :)
And this is only the beginning, I can't imagine what "you" will do to her next, and also to the next 6 girls :shock: :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you very much. I hope you wait to long to find out just what's about to follow for Debbie. And the other girls as well :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic