PLAYTIME WITH MOMMY - M/F - CHAPTER 4 IS UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Probably B as she remains tied :twisted:
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh, always A - you know me!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Go with A,I never liked the untying😈 and thanks for posting that pic,I wish me and her could be struggling in bondage together🥰
Oh, there is a method to my madness. LOL. Just wanted Jane to contemplate her ropemarks. Rest assured, she will be tied up again.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ok dear readers, looks like it's a combination of A and B. I think I got just the thing for ya! :twisted: :P
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Got to go with A.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 - The Nightcap

“Stand up, turn around and put your arms behind your back!” commanded Carl. Jane rose from the couch and presented her wrists for tying. Carl quickly tied and cinched her wrists together before doing the same for her ankles. Facing his bound victim, he grasped her around the waist and slung Jane over his shoulder.

“Eeeep! Where are you taking me?” asked Jane.

“This is the scene where naked housewife is tied up and brought to the bedroom for more fun and games,” chuckled Carl. He bore his sexy and naked burden up the stairs easily, sometimes slapping the exposed butt, eliciting yelps from his wife.

In the bedroom, Carl carefully deposited his wife in the center of the bed. The bed was made of sturdy black metal with red satin sheets. Carl flung aside all the pillows save for one. He untied Jane’s wrists only to re-tie them to one corner of the headboard. Her ankles were also untied only so Carl could spread her legs and tie each ankle to the other two corners of the bed. Now Jane was presented to her captor spread out and fully exposed. Nothing was hidden from Carl’s view and he hungrily took in the delectable view of his wife naked and helpless on the bed. He sat on the bed and ran a hand down Jane’s exposed breasts, to her stomach and to her full thighs.

“You are one very sexy woman, my dear wife,” said Carl as his hand continued to explore the exposed body of Jane. Jane allowed herself to be touched and fondled. She could feel her heartbeat start to race. Her breathing was rapid and panting.

“You’ve stripped me naked, tied me up and fondled me, you brute! What else are you gonna do with me?” asked Jane.

Carl answered by blindfolding Jane with a dark blue sleep mask. He then quietly opened a drawer and withdrew two nipple clamps.

The first clamp was applied and Jane blurted out, “Ow! That pinches, Carl!” What…?” Carl silenced her with a finger on her lips. She grunted as the second clamp captured her other nipple. A bright red ballgag was then jammed into her mouth. Carl playfully flicked the nipple clamps and Jane groaned and writhed on the bed. The pain shot through her body but also started to generate heat between her legs.

Carl alternated between caressing Jane’s body to flicking the clamps adorning her breasts. By now, Jane was thoroughly disoriented from the unpredictable cycle of pain and pleasure.

A long “Ooooooh” emanated from Jane’s mouth as an intrusive finger entered her exposed womanhood and found her wet and needy.

To Jane, the torment seemed to stretch endlessly. She was about to break and her moans assumed a different level of urgency. Carl could also feel his cock needing release so he got on the bed and put the pillow underneath Jane’s butt raising her slit to optimum position. Without further preamble Carl positioned himself and slowly sheathed his enraged cock into the velvety moistness of Jane’s exposed cunt. Jane could do nothing but accommodate his length inside her. Slowly, Carl pumped into Jane eliciting more groans from the bound woman.

Soon, Jane’s groans were joined by those of Carl and then, Carl announced, “I’m coming! Aarrgh!” And Carl spurted powerfully into Jane even as her own orgasm hit her. The incredible peak seemed to stretch until Carl slumped onto the bed, one arm and leg draped over his spread-eagled wife, who was panting and just descending from her orgasmic high.

Thoroughly sated and exhausted, husband and wife drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Very interesting update ;) very interesting dynamic between the two :)
Hello there!

Other Work
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like it. I love how Jane speaks to Carl when she is tied on the bed right before he blindfolds her. what else are you going to do with my you brute, I love that. bloody well done.
Gooner97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gooner97 »

Love this story !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic