Team bonding chapter 7 M+/M+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I think I liked Derek the most as he's just the right amount of sadistic. The character I found the most interesting is Cameron, though.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago I think I liked Derek the most as he's just the right amount of sadistic. The character I found the most interesting is Cameron, though.
Oh man, are you in for an exciting read next chapter ;)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Yes Master
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really great story. Love the chemistry between Anders and his slave Evan. Highlights for me were:
1) the interaction between Anders and Evan when he first finds him bound and gagged.
2) these two lines "But as you boys all know, slaves need a looot of discipline and punishment." and “fellas... get some rope. That could possibly be my favourite line said by someone in a tug story
3) Cameron’s breath play on his older brother when the chest harness was being tied.
4) the sock stuffed running shoe taped to Evans face

Totally enjoying the story and can’t wait till you finish your hiatus from the story it’s been such a great read
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
Hey man, thanks so much for such a thorough review. Love the profile pic btw.
Yeah, I will definitely be getting back to this story. Just been busy. Lots of personal stuff, full time work, side projects, etc. Goin on. When I get home I tend to crash.
I will get back to yall with another chapter in a few weeks.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Chapter 6

The room was a strange chorus of sounds; grunts, creaking ropes and leather, unpeeling tape, bodies shifting, writhing, sighs and heavier breathing. Coupled with the weight and warmth of the body on top of him, the gentle bite of the ropes on his skin, and the electrical feeling inside his body, Evan was overwhelmed with the sensory experience.

Still blindfolded, he tried to look around in some vain hope of understanding the two struggling masses on either side of him. This was answered with a sharp "Shh!" from Anders, which caused Evan to involuntarily freeze. With a few playful (though perhaps overly rough, given the size difference) pats from his master, Evan relaxed again, with a sigh, accepting that he wouldn't understand the situation until his captor allowed it.

As he pulled out yet more rope, Anders quietly but firmly spoke into Evan's ear. "Don't you worry about them, boy. I'm training you tonight...and believe me, you'll need all your attention focused on me..." Anders' tone was playful, menacing, consoling and exhilarating all at the same time for Evan. Unsure how to process everything, the impromptu slave writhed uncomfortably under his captive's thighs: as if some physical contortion would help him make sense of this flood of hormones and emotions.

His motions were ignored. Whether because they were utterly irrelevant, like the struggles of the men beside him seemed to be, or out of some level of grace from Anders, Evan could not be sure. A rope was threaded through his intricate wrist tie, further cinching each "column", before being tugged at snugly. Anders pivoted, and with one arm, pulled Evan's legs upward, shifting off the smaller man just long enough to reposition himself with Evan's legs folded underneath his lap.

Evan, shocked and feeling quite vulnerable, didn't actually cooperate. He tensed his legs, involuntarily resisting; it just didn't matter. Anders barely seemed to notice any struggle as he repositioned his captive plaything, feeding the rope through Evan's ankle ropes, and pulling him into a hogtie.

Evan grunted as his body was bent and stretched under the pressure from Anders' strong muscles. He had never felt quite so helpless before, even while being roped up by the whole team. It began sinking in that even if he were totally free, he wouldn't really be less at Anders' mercy than he was right now. That sense of helplessness sent tingles through his body.

As the two other writing masses were inexplicably dragged or carried out of the room, Evan was left with his thoughts, and the quietness, only interrupted by his master's breathing. As Anders fed the rope back to Evan's wrists, then back once more to the ankles in a winding motion, the slave noticed just how methodical the big Dane's movements and breathing were. He imagined those sharp blue eyes looking down at him, narrowed. Like a tool in the hands of a master craftsman...that's how Evan felt. Or maybe more like a piece of meat...

Finished winding the rope between Evan's wrists and ankles, Anders began to similarly thread it through each column binding the slave's legs, tying it off at the knees, well away from little captive fingers. "When we beat another team, I go over to their captain, and shake his hand. Before then, of course, I do absolutely everything in my power to destroy him, and the men he leads, haha." Anders said in a somewhat mire quiet voice than Evan was used to.

The dane leaned in, his body almost totally covering and wrapping the folded up little rope-slave, his beard brushing against Evan's ear. In a quiet, breathy voice, Anders whispered "I shake his hand, because he is not my enemy anymore...he is no threat whatsoever. Do you understand, boy?"

Evan could practically taste the intensity of what his master was saying. The truth was...no, he didn't understand. He had always been accomodating, easygoing, never had much conflict. But some part of his...some primal instinct in his mind hear his master's words and understood them full well...and understood that he was captured prey.

Anders sensed this, it seemed, and moved on. "All the influence I already had...this physical control..." as he said that, he snaked one arm under Evan's neck, putting him loosely into a sleeper hold "those pics..." He said with a smirk, while Evan sighed. "You, boy.... you're about the least threatening thing I can imagine, haha."

Evan knew that his captor was right; he was totally overpowered, trapped, not just physically, but socially, mentally. Anders held all the cards...and that was such an exciting feeling! But alongside it was this hot, bubbling feeling of wounded pride, flaring up to defend itself. He gave a short jerk against his bonds.

He regretted it.

Anders hardly moved an inch: merely flexed his arm and forearm muscles. That was all it took to almost totally cut off Evan's oxygen supply. The smaller male yelped, and squirmed, but Anders was like a steel cage around him. As sweat glistened on his skin, and his face grew red, Evan rapidly realized that all of his struggles amounted to nothing. He whimpered, frantically trying to find a solution. All his stubborn pride withered away in his useless struggles as he realized his only option...

With his head hands, he nuzzled his master's head, and stroked his belly. He didn't know if these motions had any significance, but he needed to do SOMETHING to show submission.

Then suddenly...he breathed deep. Anders relaxed his arms. Evan could feel his master's face slowly forming into a smile, which grew wider as the captive continued nuzzling in an attempt to show his submission. "Yeah... that's what I thought. No threat at all...you wouldn't dream to challenge your master." Anders taunted.

Despite the sarcastic tone, Evan felt almost...grateful? Something inside him has shifted. He had known that Anders was stronger than him...but now he *felt* that strength. He had pushed up against a boundary, and saw that he couldn't push past it. In a way he couldn't explain, that made him respect Anders...made him want to submit. Want to be happy within the boundaries his master set.

The Dane rolled the captive onto his side, and somewhat roughly removed the taped on shoe, freeing Evan's face, and most importantly eyes. The two stared intently at one another for a moment. Anders, serious, eyes narrowed, smiling thinly, slyly. Evan, somehow emboldened, looked back with his wide green eyes expectantly, awaiting orders. Anders noticed this shift, and smiled.

"You know how soldiers respond to their commander, yeah? 'Yes sir', all that. That's gonna be you and me. You do what I say, when I say, how I say. Your life is gonna feel like this." Anders said, grabbing at the ropes, and shaking slightly. Evan merely nodded, somewhere between excited and nervous. "I will set the boundaries...*tight*...but you will be safe. Trust me to give you enough freedom for work, for rest, for the things you need...but otherwise..."

Evan gulped slightly. He had a resolve to be obedient, and respectful to his new master, but seeing those eyes narrow, and the smile widen...it made him quiver.

Anders grabbed his plaything by the hair, mounting him, and leaning in close. "You're mine, boy."

Thanks to all who have supported me in the past. Special thanks to [mention]Socksbound[/mention] who at least partially inspired this. Enjoy, boy.
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]jocktied10[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Well Master what can I say I’m blushing that I could help inspire you to continue writing. This chapter is my fav it really resonates with me.

Apart from the descriptive and inexplicably tight bondage, the sleeper hold is hot too, not to mention Evan feebly trying to fight his masters rule that made me chuckle. My favourite part is the dialogue. The way Anders plays with Evans head. These are definitely the two that speak to me most.

“I will set the boundaries...*tight*...but you will be safe. Trust me to give you enough freedom for work, for rest, for the things you need...but otherwise...”

"You're mine, boy."

Most importantly I’m glad you are back to writing your wonderful stories.

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm so glad that you have picked this story up again!

"You're mine, boy." Aren't those just the words we all dream about?

Really looking forward to Evan's life as Anders' slave :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, nice to see the continuation! And of course, this was an exciting and hot chapter, your descriptions were so sensual! Very nice!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Such a hot story . Can't wait to read the next chapter .
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really always so excellent always so perfect my master
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Thanks for all the kind words and support, folks. Look forward to some interesting dynamics next chapter!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

It took me a while to find this story but oh man I like it! I love the dynamic that is forming between Evan and Andres, as you so eloquently said, Anders can be intimidating and gentle at the same time, looking forwards for the next part
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Chapter 7

Evan was roughly hoisted up onto Anders' shoulder with a grunt, before being marched towards the door. As he bounced slightly with each step, two thoughts fought for his focused attention. First, he was amazed at the steely firmness of his captors muscles and sinews. The Dane's arm shoulder and traps bulged effortlessly, jutting somewhat into Evan's much leaner body. He of course also noticed the shifting of his captor's muscular ass, which he now had quite the view of.

Secondly was a sense of oddly misplaced anxiety. Not at his situation; he was absolutely under another man's control, and knew that the jitters in response to that were normal, if a bit thrilling. No, the oddness was that he felt safer in this room; like it was a haven. Despite the fact that just outside were men who has seen him tied, *and tied him*, he felt that once that door opened, he was entering a new world.

He was right.

All the images and videos he had seen of bound men, all the self-tying, or discussion and roleplay on forums...none of that began to prepare him for the sight and sound of a real flesh and blood, squirming, helpless captive. *His* flesh and blood.

Though upside-down, bouncing, and partially blocked by Anders' body, the image of his own brother bound and gagged burned into Evan's mind. Derek had worked quickly; Cameron had been ballgagged, locked into a tightfitting leather straightjacket (which included a crotch harness) and had his legs bound thoroughly with leather straps- twice at the thighs, above and below the knees, and at the ankles.

Evan was shocked at how quickly and efficiently Derek must have been to get such a thorough set of restraints in his target. Or perhaps his sense of time was merely distorted? In either case, Derek seemed to have barely broken a sweat, and sat behind the furious freshman, holding his hair with one hand while locking him in a chokehold, and pinning his legs to the ground with his own larger ones.

Cameron had been sweating, struggling, cursing and whining, which Evan had heard murmurs of since his little brother first was apprehended, but that all paused for a split second. Whether from struggle, embarrassment, or choking from Derek, who was merely laughing, Cameron's face was bright red. The two brother's eyes met- Evans' wide, Camerons' narrow- and in a moment of stillness, Cameron managed a glare that communicated clearly "This is all your fault."

Evan gulped, and felt his heart sink...but he couldn't hold back a kind of satisfaction at seeing his aggressive, disagreeable brother getting some comeuppance. As if reading Evan's mind, and putting on a show, Derek smothered Cameron's lower face with the hand he had held the freshman's hair with, and dug his right heel slightly into the kids crotch, renewing the futile thrashing. "Hahaha, whatcha gonna do boy? Huh?" Derek laughed, causing the freshman to let out a little whine.

As Anders turned, about to set himself down on the coach in the middle of the room, Evan was treated to a VERY different scene. Ben was knelt down, cleavegagged with a bandanna, another having been stuffed deeply into his mouth. The ginger was transfixed on a simple rope chest harness, tied like an X, which his wrists were attached to behind him.

Apparently wanting to leave rope fir his captain, Luke decided to finish binding his freshman with tape, wrapping each of Ben's legs in a folded position, lime a frog leg, forcing him to kneel. Luke ruffled the ginger's hair, smiling, amused at the fixation the lad had on his own restraints. A sly grin grew on his face though, as he stealthily reached his hands around the boys torso, digging his fingers into his sides in a tickle assault.

Either Ben was shocked and alarmed, or he was *very* ticklish, because he lost it. He was bright red in seconds, thrashing back and forth, twisting and pivoting away from Luke. Almost more to protect the freshman from hitting something, Luke, now laughing, grabbed Ben and pulled him gently onto the ground, mounting on top his waist, and continue his assault, tho more gently.

On either side if him, Evan was flanked by furious cursing, and riotous laughter. He looked back and forth between the two scenes, overwhelmed, almost afraid that he might miss something. He had almost forgotten the giant who had been carrying him.

Had been.

Evan was suddenly flipped over Anders' shoulder, caught briefly by his chest harness, and plopped unceremoniously onto the floor of his own apartment. He made a mental note to not get distracted, as he landed with a yelp, out of shock rather than any pain. It was actually quite a soft landing, which only made him more impressed with his captor's muscles.

He felt a foot on his back, pinning him in place. Slowly he looked up the long legs of his captor, their musculature clear through his jeans, up his broad torso, not at all heaving from labored breathing, and finally...

That sharp, narrowed eye, sly smiled face. Evan felt a shiver, and gulped as he saw it. "Your buddies are getting broken in, slave boy. Your turn."

Taking a weekend trip, and didn't want to bother myself with any writing during. (I need the vacation.) So, I pushed myself to get this chapter done. Hope yall like it!

Now, I know you haven't seen much of Evan being 'broken in' yet, but so far, what's your favorite dom/sub interaction?
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Master [mention]YourCaptor75[/mention]

You’ve really set this up with that chapter for some fun to happen in the next few chapters. My favourite moment is Anders explaining Evans new life.

“I will set the boundaries...*tight*...but you will be safe. Trust me to give you enough freedom for work, for rest, for the things you need...but otherwise...”

It reminds me of our first conversations, and the devilish little brat inside me is excited to see Evan test them, whilst I fully understand how Anders will punish Evan if he does. All through learning and teaching of course ;)

Enjoy your break, looking forward to finding out what’s in store in the future

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So exciting to see all the freshmen bound for their breaking in!

My favorite interaction was Cameron and Ben getting pulled off of Evan and captured while he was blindfolded.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Lots of breaking in to be done for sure! Really loving the Dane's absolute control over Evan :twisted:
Volobond wrote: 3 years agoMy favorite interaction was Cameron and Ben getting pulled off of Evan and captured while he was blindfolded.
I'd have to agree with my mate on this one 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Just discovered this gem and I thought it'd be nice to bump it up again and have others read this one again. I think this is one of the best stories of M/M in tugstories. My favorite part is when Dave was wrestled down by his friends and tied up, the description of the roping is stellar!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic