The Kingdom of Kirkas (M/F and F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Kingdom of Kirkas (M/F and F/F)

Post by Melanie »

Before we start....
This story is pretty explicit at some points. So if you don't like that, don't read it.

The Kingdom of Kirkas

Chapter 1 - Ominous Tidings

"We've almost made it, Lilith", I whispered into my mare's ear as we rode in the dark towards the outpost. Wolfs were howling and the wind was rustling the leaves of trees. A storm was coming. The light of the high platform belonging to the outpost appeared in the distance. And I got closer and closer.

The watchmen greeted me, they seemed happy to see a friendly face and hoped for pleasant company.

"What brings you here Lady Cyrielle?"
"Tidings for the king. But I cannot ride any further today, my horse needs to rest."
"We can exchange our horses, my lady."
"Thank you, but I won't part with Lilith."
"You named your mare after the goddess of death?"
"That's a long story. But no story for tonight. Can we eat something?"

While two men remained outside I went into a small hut with the other three men to have some bread with butter, meat stew and beer.
"You dine like the noblemen."
"Indeed. Our labour union convinced the king to spent more on the soldiers' diet."
"Good for you."

The conversation died down for a moment when I felt all eyes staring at me. They have something to say but nobody dares to. The hut suddenly felt much more confined, the candle light dimmer, the shadows deeper. Finally old Mik spoke.
"My lady, forgive my curiosity, but you said there were tidings?"
"Yes. I cannot tell you much, and some things aren't even clear to me, but our kingdom is threatened by a powerful faction. All I know is that they seem well versed in magic and have beasts fighting amongst there troops. And they have already conquered Caraq."
"But then they are only a few weeks away from our border?"
"Yes. But they are also still waiting for something. Gives us time to react. But let's not dwell on that tonight."

Everyone sat brooding and was finishing up their meal. Beer mugs were emptied. Over time our spirits were lifted again as we began to talk about funny stories each of us had experienced since we last met.

After a while I stood up. "Men, I like to withdraw to the sleeping quarters, but am not tired yet. So if anyone wants to continue our play from last time, you're welcome."
All got up at once. Obviously they want to play with me.
"So you're still into all those tie-up games?"
"This is what get's me going. This and when you beat the demons out of my butt."
"Well, we can do that, but I guarantee that another demon wil enter your ass tonight."
"I wouldn't mind. Not at all."
I winked and turned to go to the adjacent room where everyone sleeps.

Suddenly they all grabbed me. I'm no weakling myself, but when they grab me, I cannot move. It is like steel arms squeeze me. No chance of resistance. Thick, rough rope is soon wrapped around my wrist that are tied behind my back. More rope is wrapped around my upper body, pressing my arms to my torso. I was pushed onto a straw bed on the floor and my pants and undergarments are removed. My bare butt wass rising like the moon. And like the moon can enchant many magical beasts, my butt bewitched my three strong guards. Someone spat on my butthole and prepared me with his finger in the most playful manner. Meanwhile I was giving the chance to serve another orally. His stiff cock entered my mouth. I sucked and licked it. Meanwhile the rearguard was spanking my cheeks. Oh, how I love that.

While the vanguard's warm, pulsating cock was filling my mouth and throat, I felt indeed a demon entering my butt hole. It had been way too long since I had been stuffed that nicely. Forcefully, yet cautiously, I got fucked like a dog. A moment later I felt hot semen squirt into my mouth. So soon? I swallowed every drop and licked it clean. Then I received the next dick in my mouth. This one was a bit bigger and it got challenging for me.

More hot semen was pumped into my ass. I felt the orgasmic spasms of the cock and was disappointed when it retreated and I was empty there. Suddenly the cock in my mouth retreated too and while I was puzzled, my ass got smacked with a belt. Ouch, that hurt. Now I knew, he did not want my teeth marks on his cock. Smack! The next hit was even harder. I loved it. The strong guys knew how to beat a woman. Thirty more hits followed, I had tears in my eyes and my butt was glowing. I was turned around and had a cock stuffed in my mouth again. Obediently I sucked until he came but he immediately withdrawed it to squirts all over my face. Now I was marked as a whore.

Finally someone was using his tongue to stimulate my pearl. It didn't take long for the first orgasm and he continued right away until I had got my second climax. We all needed to catch our breath by then. Then everyone got up. No cuddling as usual. I was brought to a guest bed. A proper bed with a mattress and everything. My rope bonds were removed. Then my upper garments were removed and I was stark naked.
"Lay on your back." they commanded and I obeyed.
They tied each wrist and ankle to a bedpost. One played with my nipples and breasts, squeezed and kneaded them. The next tickled my feet and the third massaged my pussy. Everyone only used one hand, while they masturbated using the other hand. This time it took them a while to cum. Eventually they did and hot cum sprayed and dripped all over my body and once again my face. I was already near my third orgasm when they suddenly let go.
"Enough for today. We untie you at dawn."
"Hey, but I was already so close"
"You know, always leave them wanting more."
Before I could feign my protest further (I was indeed satisfied) they stuffed some old rag in my mouth and tied a cloth around my head to keep it in. Then they blindfolded me and they went to their own beds. We all fell asleep soon, tired, exhausted.

The next morning I awoke with a dry mouth. A crust of dried cum pulled at my skin. As promised, I was freed from my bonds by one of the men. They even prepared a bath for me.

A while later, all fresh and fully clothed again, I sat on my horse - ready to go. We exchanged farewells and I vowed to return.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

That was a very promising start, I look forward reading the continuation ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Thank you, I've already planned the rough storyline and written character profiles. Lot's of interesting chapters coming... You won't get disappointed.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, I hope there is plenty of bondage in this story :)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Can’t wait to see where yoy go with this. Great start! And just like the guard said you definitely left us all wanting more.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Thank you all.
Yes, bondage is a big focus. Most chapters will contain bondage scenes.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very nice story so far!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Chapter 2 - The King's Command and a new Servant

The majestic bridge over the river Osgard that surrounded the great city of Navid was packed with refugees and their carts. The guards and doctors checked them before they either received permits to enter or were sent to the field hospital for further checks or recovery.

Scaffolds were placed in front of Navid's city gate to add some new battlements and generally improve the defense. Hopefully they would be done soon.

I navigated carefully through the crowds, riding Lilith, before I left the main road and turned into a small alley. This way was longer but faster as there were less people around. High wooden crooked buildings rose to both sides. With their overhanging and shadowing architecture they made you feel small and oppressed.

The kings great wooden hall with its lavish ornaments is always worth a visit. And with the adjacent university you meet interesting scholars all the time.

The king's hall was pleasantly cool. "Lady Cyrielle, what an honor to receive you. Manas bless you."
"My majesty, it's an honor to be received. Manas is with you."
"Have you found what you were looking for?"
"No, I was hindered. As you know I had to go through Caraq but soon found that a faction controlled by powerful mages had conquered Caraq. Folks told me they had been taken only a few days for this operation. They call themselves the Emerald Warriors and are from the far west. And they can control beasts that fight along them."
"That is dreadful. But what about the Caraqians?"
"Everyone who could not flee got enslaved. Women were forced to errect temporary battlements and do other intense labour, and men were raped or sent away to the conquerer's homeland as slaves. The usual. At least no murders so far."
"I send word to my generals to work with me on a battle plan and will ready our army. I hope we can stop them before they advance any further."
"At the moment they are waiting for the purple comet to appear again. This is when they want to perform a special ritual to resurrect Baugloth. If they succeed I fear our kingdom will fall."
"Baugloth, the world devourer? That can't be. How is this possible?"
"I asked myself the same question and have no answer yet."
"But if they need the comet to appear, we have at least a few weeks left."
"Correct. And there is a chance to stop them with a counter spell. I need moondust for it but have to wait for the delivery"
"Ahh. So there is hope."
"Yes, but I still have doubts."
"Lady Cyrielle, you have never disappointed me. Why now? No, I believe in you. And because I know how much it motivates you, I hereby officially command you to save the kingdom. Now go with Manas."
"Thank you for your trust. Manas bless you, my king."

I left the district and city, rode on to my castle. My chief servant greeted me with a package.
"Welcome home, my lady."
"Thank you, Lara, good to see you again. Is this the moondust package?"
"No. This one here was sent well before theday you ordered the moondust. It took me days to track it down."
"Why?"
"Well, three days ago, I saw a note on the gate that read 'Sorry we could not deliver your package because you were not at home. You can pick up the package at our nearest local branch the next business day."
"But someone was here all the time?"
"Of course, there are always at least five servents on duty."
"What means, the delivery guy was lazy again. Typical."
"It get's better. Nobody at the branch had an idea where it was. So eventually I asked our neighbours and could finally pick up the package at Lord Fosterdale's."
"What a mess. Thank you Lara. You've earned a day off as reward."
"There is one more thing. The new servant girl is awaiting you. She is kneeling before your chamber."
"Why is she kneeling? Did you told her to?"
"No. She was with an abusive lord before who punished her all the time and she is eager to give a good impression."
"Thank you, Lara, I'll talk to her right away."

I picked up the package and then turned towards the ever winding staircase. Why on earth had I insisted on having my chamber at the highest point of this castle?
After I conquered the winding staircase I found the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen, kneeling before my chamber door. The poor thing must be freightened.

"Hello. What is your name?"
"My name is Selena, my lady."
"Welcome. I am Merania Cyrielle but you probably already know this. By the way, since when are you kneeling here?"
"Since dawn."
"But that makes six hours! Time to get up then."
Selene gave me a shy smile.

I saw that her knees were red and blue. It must have been extremely painful to kneel on the coarse stone floor. Such commitment deserves a reward.

"Come with me."
We entered my champer and I put down the package on my desk.
"Selena, I like to explain how things work here."
"Yes, my lady."
"If you do anything wrong, break a thing, over sleep or are simply not fit for work, nothing will happen. Surprised? Well, I don't punish my servants. Instead, I reward them when they do something good. They can get extra payment, a day off work, or they can request to get tied up and spanked."
"Pray forgive me, but I wonder why getting tied up and spanked are rewards? I don't understand, my lady."
"I know you had a rough time with your previous lord. But here we do things different. Spankings, as we do them, are meant to arouse you, not discipline you. And the tie-ups are for your enjoyment too. If we do it right, you'll love it, probably. I have to admit not all people like that and this is fine with me. But if you want to, we can give it a try right away."
"So this is kind of a initiation ritual?"
"No. This is your first reward for showing your commitment to the job by kneeling all the time and waiting for me. Such devotion is impressive."
"Thank you, my lady."
"Just call me by my first name, Merania."
"Yes, I will, Merania."
"Before we begin, let's open my package. Did you know that it is coming from the land of the long white cloud?"
"Where is that?"
"Far in the south, where magical sheep and flightless birds roam."

I open the package and find a dozen pairs of fine wool tights. Very thin, yet extremely warm, they had promised. Let's find out if they said the truth.

Seeing that Selena was only a bit shorter than I was, I gave her one pair to try on: "Here, put those purple tights on and tell me what you think."
While she fulfilled my command I got rid of my riding boots and trousers and put on a crimson pair of those tights.

Oh, my holy Manas. These were the best tights I've ever worn. They fitted perfectly. And they were warm, yet so thin. It was truly magical.

Meanwhile Selena was inspecting her pair. Her face brightened up.
"Those are fantastic."
"I agree. I want you to keep them and I'll give you this emerald pair too."
"But they must have cost a fortune, I don't deserve this, Merania, although these are my colours."
"Consider it a welcome gift. And you can't refuse such gifts, can you?"
"Thank you so much, my lady."

"Back to the topic of hand, which is...?"
"I'm getting tied up?"
"Right you are. I'll be using cotton ropes. These are very soft but tend to give more slack, so it's easier to escape them, but why should you want that? Please get your clothes off, but keep the tights on."

My servant complied and after a short while stood naked from above the waist in front of me and looked very sheepishly. Her cheeks glowed pinkish and she was just adorable to look at. Oh, how I will pervert this innocent young woman.

Slowly I moved towards her, then encircled her, all the time tracking her reaction. She kept still. Maybe her previous work experienced helped her to not get confused or unsettled. She was staring right in front of her as if I was not there. Excellent.

"Let us start. Please stand still and put your arms behind your back. Grab the arm near the elbows with the other arm's hand, letting your forearms rest on each other."

I did not tie her immediately, rather observed her posture. She was standing very straight, presented her breasts nicely and waited bravely. I would not be able to resist her charms for long.

I picked up the first of my black ropes and wound it around Selenas body pinning her arms to the sides. First I went above her breasts, then below, then coming with the rope from her back I went over her shoulder grabbing the breast ropes and back over the other shoulder and knotted it in place. With a second rope I tied her forearms to each other and connected the tie to the breast harness.

"Do you like it?"
When she turned around, I saw her eyes wide open and sparkling with lust. I put a finger on her lips, "Shh, I got my answer."
Standing behind her I went with my arms between her tied left arm and her torso, then held her tight, my right arm slipped into her tights and found her already wet vulva.
"You get aroused quickly."
"Maybe that is because I've been denied over two years, my lady."
"Why denied?", I stopped and checked if I heard correctly, "Two years?"
"One night I stroked myself when another servant entered my room requesting my help. He later reported what he saw to my lord who kept me locked in a chastity belt ever since. Eventually I got used to it."
"How cruel. I promise you, I will never do such a thing, at least not without your consent. Today you may climb a few climaxes for me."
"Thank you my lady. You are so generous."

"How does the bondage feel?"
"Exciting. Restricting. Tight, in a good way... and arousing". While she spoke the last word her head turned around and her lips parted, we closed our eyes and kissed.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice continuation, I am enjoying this story. It is well written, with plenty of detail. :)
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

The world building is insanely well handled and sparks the imagination. I love this series and can’t wait for the next!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic