The Predatory Rope (Other/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Predatory Rope (Other/F)

Post by Gagfan »

Single part story I wrote awhile ago. Figured Id go ahead and share it here so people can enjoy if they so wish:

Samantha was out for her evening jog one cold November evening. Wearing a form fitting pair of athletic pants and shirt with a down vest for warmth she went about her daily workout

She was a bit of a fitness nut and she was not one to let rain, cold weather, or a string of disappearances stop her from getting her exercise in. In the past few months a string of people had gone missing, police had been unable to find any evidence or connections between the people other than the victims tended to be twenty to early thirty somethings.

Samantha was not particularly worried though, she had taken a series of self defense classes, she was athletic, and she carried mace on her at all times. She figured on the very off chance whoever was behind the rash of disappearances cane after her she’d be able to handle herself.

So Samantha jogged along listening to her headphones, blonde hair tied in a ponytail that was bobbing along as she ran. At about the one mile mark she stopped to do a few stretches outside an abandoned factory. Humming along to the music she was oblivious to the danger she now found herself in.

Unfortuantely for Samantha the source of the disappearances wasn’t a who, it was a what, a predatory rope against which her fitness and self defense courses would be no match for. Now where this strange, vicious rope came from it is hard to say. Maybe it was some enchanter’s spell gone awry or some strange alien creature who merely mimicked an earth product as a form a camouflage. The source was an academic question at best however as it was irrelevant for the rope’s unfortunate victims.

As Samantha stretched a long coil of soft rope crawled towards her like a snake. It reached her leg and loosely wrapped around her calf. The other end of the rope then tightly wrapped itself around a metal pole attached to the building, insuring Samantha would be unable to run even if she realized something was amiss. A few more coils lurked out of sight under a thick Bush, ready to go to work on their victim. The loose coil around her leg suddenly tightened itself, sending a shock of pain through her leg.

Samantha yelped, at first she assumed she just pulled something while stretching, but when she looked down she saw the bright white rope around her black athletic pants. “What the hell is this” she mused as she reached down to undo the rope with both her arms. Unfortunately for her this was exactly what the rope wanted quickly the hidden coils closed in on her from the bush and as her hands began tugging on the leg rope the ropes from the bush quickly wrapped around her wrists and the rope was quite thorough, making a good six wraps before cinching itself off

Samantha understandably began to panic at this point. Her first instinct was to try and run, but the leg rope did it’s job and kept her tethered to the pole. She began to hysterically scream, sensing its newest victim was trying to call for help another coil of rope appeared and snaked up her body before winding itself around her neck. The rope then tightened, not enough to actually choke her but enough to reduce her screams to raspy hysterical crying, quiet enough no one was going to hear her.

With its latest victim ready the rope was ready to properly get to work. Samantha’s blue eyes went wide with horror as she saw numerous coils of rope crawling out of the abandoned building towards her. The coils aggressively went after her legs . Ankles, shins, knees, thighs, and feet were all quickly wrapped tightly in white rope. Another rope slithered up her body and attached to the choking neck rope. The rope attached itself to a nearby sewer grate and began to tighten, forcing the terrified girl to her knees.

Samantha was terrified out of her mind now, sobbing and trying her best to call for help despite the choke collar of rope. The rope clearly decided it’s prey was not quiet enough yet, another could of rope wound itself into a ball, before she realized what was happening it roughly shoved its way into her mouth. Additional rope crawled into her mouth, adding to the ball in her mouth until her cheeks were bulging. Satisfied another piece of rope wrapped itself brutally tight around her lower face, making a vicious but effective rope cleave gag. With Samantha silenced the rope set about continuing to add to her helplessness

A long coil of rope began to intertwine itself around her chest, steadily making a tight chest harness. Even with a puffy vest on the harness made the poor young women’s breasts quite noticeable. The wrist ropes began to undo themselves but only long enough to pull her arms around her back before tightly retying themselves. Another rope appeared and tightly pulled her elbows together, even with her flexibility the binding was so tight that she winced in pain. As that was going on yet anotjer rope was attaching itself to the harness and wrist bindings, making a tight crotch rope. Finally more rope began vertically connecting all her current bindings.

Now thoroughly bundled Samantha sat kneeling on the ground weeping, suddenly a larger rope snaked out of the building and wrapped itself once around her ankles, the rope tying her to the pole released from the poll as the large rope began dragging her inside. Samantha desperately struggled but as snuggly bound as she was it did little to slow her inevitable fate. Once she was inside the dimly lit building she felt herself being pulled upwards towards the high ceiling feel first. Slowly she rose though the air before eventually her movement stopped, living her swinging in the air.

As she swung she became terrified at what she saw. Multiple white cocoons of rope hung from the ceiling with her. Some were deathly still and some were squirming with varying levels of vigor. The closest cocoon was bucking and thrashing particularly desperately. Samantha saw some stray strands of red haired poking out of the windings of rope, she now remembered the last victim to disappear was an 18 year old red head named Amy.

Before she could really get her bearings suddenly a swarm of rope began approaching her from the ceiling. This new rope was much finer than the rope currently already binding her, almost like twine. It very tightly began wrapping around her feet and began slowly working its way up, fully mummifying her as it went. She desperately bucked and squirmed but there was no stopping it’s progress. Slowly but surely moved up her athletic body, the windings of fine rope we so tight her breathing became strained but not impossible as it compressed her stomach and chest. She gave out a final desperate muffled scream as the rope covered her eyes, leaving her in painful darkness.

She cried and squirmed but there was no freedom for her and unfortuantely for poor Samantha none would be coming. Even more unfortunate for her she was going to soon discover much like all the ropes victims that even death wasn’t coming to free them, as the rope through mysterious means, either technological or magical kept its victims alive. So they would hang in painfully tight bondage, blind and helpless, for as long as the rope felt like keeping them with only the muffled screams of fellow victims to keep them company
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

This story is amazing! Hope you continue to post your stories, they’re always a good read!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Amazing story thamks for posting :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago This story is amazing! Hope you continue to post your stories, they’re always a good read!
Thank you! I’ll probably hold back some of them because they are a little dark for what I feel this forum usually trends towards but I’ll try to start posting the ones I think people may enjoy
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago
ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago This story is amazing! Hope you continue to post your stories, they’re always a good read!
Thank you! I’ll probably hold back some of them because they are a little dark for what I feel this forum usually trends towards but I’ll try to start posting the ones I think people may enjoy
I would love to hear the dark ones. The darker the better.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago
I would love to hear the dark ones. The darker the better.
I too would be very interested in the darker ones, maybe pm? :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Loved reading this, my friend!
Excellent work.

Damn! What a gruesome fate indeed.
I can't help but wonder what this rope's purpose is, or when/if it plans to let go Sam, Amy and the other victims.

Creepy and hot at the same time.
Imagine being cosily zipped up in your thick winter sleeping bag when this stuff creeps in your tent and starts to bundle you up. Haha, I know a few on here who wouldn't mind that at all 8-)
[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Loved reading this, my friend!
Excellent work.

Damn! What a gruesome fate indeed.
I can't help but wonder what this rope's purpose is, or when/if it plans to let go Sam, Amy and the other victims.

Creepy and hot at the same time.
Imagine being cosily zipped up in your thick winter sleeping bag when this stuff creeps in your tent and starts to bundle you up. Haha, I know a few on here who wouldn't mind that at all 8-)
@ColonelShuffle @puffalover
Thank you for the complement. I still havent decided if the ropes are magical in nature or some sort of tech experiment gone south. Someday Ill probably do a sequel, may have to borrow the sleeping bag idea ;)
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I like it.
Last edited by TripleZero 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Great story. I too would be interested in your other "darker" stories.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I love this story. I like the unusual.

And I love darker stories in general. Maybe you could post your darker stories with a short note at the beginning, so people who don't enjoy this would be warned?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic