A Clandestine Passenger On Board (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Clandestine Passenger On Board (MM/M)

Post by Paris_bondage »

You had sneaked into the boat, and we only discovered you once we were too far from the coast to bring you back.
- What are we going to do with him? asks my friend.
- He doesn't seem dangerous, but we cannot take any risks. Grab some ropes from the cabin and let’s tie him up.

You look at me, scared:
- You're not going to hurt me, are you?
- Don't worry. We'll bring you back safe and sound. But we don't know you, we don't want you to do anything stupid.
- I'm cold. I only have this t-shirt.
You're not cold, but you see the big wool turtleneck I'm wearing and you fantasize about it. I understand your trick, but it amuses me to make you put it on, still warm from having worn it.

Five minutes later, you're securely tied up, wrapped in my thick sweater.
- Where shall we hide him? asks my friend.
- First, let's blindfold him. Only then we'll hide him.
My friend takes off his sweater, turns it upside down, and sticks your head through the neckline. Then he pulls the sweater over your face and ties the sleeves around it, above your mouth.

Once tightly trussed up and blindfolded, my friend carries you over his strong shoulder into the hold. There we find a board to which we bind you securely. The ropes stick you to the board, you absolutely can't move. You feel the boat moving, our words and our laughter reach your ears muffled by the layers of wool of the thick sweater in which your head is wrapped.

When the engine starts, you realize you're right next to it. Soon enough, it starts to get hot, and you curse yourself for having asked me to lend you that thick jumper of mine you craved for. I knew that as soon as the engine started, you would regret it.

Yet while my buddy is steering, I watch you moan, and the bulge in your crotch shows that it's not just the heat that's making you moan. I wonder what excites you: being a prisoner? wearing your captors' sweaters? both?

What you don't know yet is that I share the same fantasies as you, and that I would have loved to be in your place. Too bad for me, good for you. Anyway, I'm going to be more than kind to you and I'll put you through what I myself would have liked to go through.

I make you aware of my presence, I reassure you, and I caress you through the thick wool. A storm starts brewing in your crotch. I interrupt my caresses. To let you breathe for a moment, I release your head from my friend's sweater. You open your mouth as my face passes above yours, your look imploring me. I look at you questioningly, you understand me, you nod your head, almost the only movement possible for you. I sketch a drop of saliva which I retain. You nod again. Then, I release a long stream of saliva which you swallow greedily. Finally I put your head back into the sweater and close it over your satiated mouth.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Interesting start, I wonder what awaits our captive stowaway next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic