HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER MAY 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago "Older-people-based..." Hahaha. Love it!
Don't judge the book by its cover, boi 8-)
I'm not wrong 8-)
bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago Did we : Yes, but not a face pic. Only one of him hogtied on the floor of Nate's smelly bedroom.
Will we : Who's to know? Only time will tell
Looks pretty weedy for a wrestler ;)
I hope we see more of him! Like him for his characteristics (small wrestler, gay, caught stealing, his friend group are all hunkier, more straight jocks :lol: )

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago "Older-people-based..." Hahaha. Love it!
Don't judge the book by its cover, boi 8-)
I'm not wrong 8-)
bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago Did we : Yes, but not a face pic. Only one of him hogtied on the floor of Nate's smelly bedroom.
Will we : Who's to know? Only time will tell
Looks pretty weedy for a wrestler ;)
I hope we see more of him! Like him for his characteristics (small wrestler, gay, caught stealing, his friend group are all hunkier, more straight jocks :lol: )
Silly guy. Your definition of "older people" will shift quite radically in just a few years ;) The definition of youth eventually broadens to encompass everyone in their early to mid-40s. Just you wait.

As for poor Tyler, his build is more modest and average, but I definitely wouldn't call him weedy. Besides, lean/lightweight wrestlers are often just as deadly (if not more so) than the less nimble heavyweights. In any case, I'm pretty sure he could trounce you 8-)

On that note, I'm glad you enjoyed this short tale as much as your comments lead me to believe.
I was hoping you would. Shame I can't toss you into the story. Would take a bit of pressure off Tyler, and I bet Nate, Anthony and the guys wouldn't mind having another sock-sniffing jock-pouch washer around to tease, torment and help with the laundry 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic