The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 116 (01.04.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Kudos ny friend, you had me going there for a bit
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@algebrauk @GreyLord @mrjones2009
wolfman wrote: 7 months ago Kudos my friend, you had me going there for a bit
That is High Praise @wolfman! Anna is now on enemy territory and will have to adjust. The first meeting with Pharaoh will undoubtedly be interesting - to say the least. One pressing question: Will Chris and Company find the Enemy's lair and will they be able to save her? Their odds do not look favorable...

The next update will be due tomorrow.
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

So the 'bad guys' are now under threat from Christine and her cohorts coming from outside, while a dangerous threat lies within in the form of Anna Romanova! Excited to see the next instalment before you leave us hanging for two weeks, @Caesar73 !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h

algebrauk wrote: 7 months ago So the 'bad guys' are now under threat from Christine and her cohorts coming from outside, while a dangerous threat lies within in the form of Anna Romanova! Excited to see the next installment before you leave us hanging for two weeks, @Caesar73!
Nice summary @algebrauk :)

Here follows Chapter 88:

Chapter 88

“A Game of Thrones I”

The Western Desert: The Palace: Next morning.

When she awoke the next morning she felt surprisingly well rested – to her own surprise Anna had slept deep and dreamless – probably the herbal green potion she had been served by Merit had something to do with it.

It had not even tasted that bad, bitter and sweet at the same time – Merit had insisted she drank up. Anna yawned, stretched and rang the bell. Just five seconds later Merit entered “Have you slept well Anna?” She asked cheerily.

Anna who was anything but a morning person grumbled something unintelligible “I will bring you breakfast!” Merit smiled “No” Anna yawned “please help me up and to the bathroom” the Russian had sounded polite but Merit had sensed the steely undertone:

This was not open to debate. So she gently pulled the covers away and helped Anna to sit up. The Russian set her bare feet on the floor and waited for a spell, the lush carpet under her bare soles felt soft.

To get up and walking the short distance to the spacious bathing room, was much more challenging as Anna had suspected. It reminded her of a very similar situation after she had nearly been almost killed by Anck-Sun-Amun almost eight Months ago in London.

She was sweating profusely when she shuffled over the threshold “You have lain five days lazy on your back!” Anna scolded herself “You must get back into shape - fast!” Anck-Sun-Amun surely would not sit idle on her hands. And in her condition Anna was easy prey.

The Russian took stock of the accommodations. The bathroom was vast, with a large shower and a gigantic tub and matched in style her bed room, a picture of an old movie crossed her mind Cleopatra in such a tub, bathing in donkey milk … To her chagrin and shame Merit had to assist her in the bathroom much more than she had wanted. Anna blushed slightly as the Egyptian cleaned her down south with a lukewarm wash cloth. “There is no need to be ashamed Anna” Merit smiled warmly – Anna muttered something.

So Anna was very happy when she sat in her bed again and waited for her breakfast. Her eyes brightened up as Merit rolled the trolley in, her nostrils flared “Do I smell coffee? Scrambled eggs, bacon and blood pudding?” As if on cue her stomach grumbled.

Merit chuckled “Indeed Anna you are right, we were informed that this is your preferred breakfast” “Someone has clearly done their homework” Anna mused but shoved that thought aside as her Lady in Waiting filled her delicate Cup with Coffee. It was real, black strong Coffee of high quality – probably Arabica from the High Plains of Ethiopia. Longberry Bones, if she was not mistaken. She sighed contentedly and savoured the taste “Delicious!”

With barely hidden amusement her Lady in Waiting watched as Anna tucked in with Gusto “When will the Grand Vizier come?” Anna asked between two forks of scrambled eggs “At 1000 AM your time” Merit supplied.

Finally the Russian laid the cutlery aside and fixated her Lady in Waiting “You have to do something for me Merit” “Anything Anna” The violinist bade the young Egyptian to come nearer. On her right side laid an opened book about the tomb of Queen Nefertari, the famous second Wife of Ramses II “Make me look like her” she pointed on a picture: it showed the Queen led by the goddess Isis, one of the most famous paintings in the Queen´s tomb in the Valley of the Queens.

For more informations look here:

https://thebanmappingproject.com/tombs/ ... ri-merymut

Merit looked a bit confused “I can do that – but wouldn´t it be better to receive the Grand Vizier in here” the young Egyptian pointed to the bed room, frowning “You are not fully healed yet Anna” The Russian shook her head sternly “I will see the Grand Vizier in my Study” She paused “Standing tall” Her dark eyes blazed.

More gently Anna continued “This is about status Merit, I am a Grand Duchess of the House of Romanov and Pharaoh has chosen me as his bride. My first meeting with the Grand Vizier should reflect upon my status”

Her Lady in Waiting mulled over Anna´s words for a while then she looked up, now smiling “I will make you look every inch Pharaoh´s Grand Royal Wife” Anna smiled broadly “That´s the spirit Merit”

Shortly before 1000 AM: Anna´s Quarters: Study:

“The mirror Merit!” Anna commanded and her Lady in Waiting – and she was still not used to have one – shoved the large mirror before her so Anna could see herself in the mirror from head to toe.

Pharaoh´s physician had removed the stitches in the morning after breakfast and covered the wound above her breast with a plain wound dressing. He had worked quickly and efficient – the procedure had not hurt. Much. The Scar was a small thin red line. Anna was no physician but she knew Pharaoh´s Doctor had done excellent work. With time the fine line would be barely visible. She concentrated on the present:

“You have worked a miracle Merit” Anna complimented the young Egyptian warmly – and she meant it: From the diadem on her head to her perfectly pedicured toes she looked like the mirror image of the late Queen Nefertari.

The Russian straightened herself and walked out of her bath room – the medium heeled golden Sandals added to her impressive height “Well” Anna mused “I have to use any weapon in the arsenal I have” – and she would not have admitted that to anybody.

Now she was thankful for the lessons of her mother about the importance of protocol and status befitting a member of the House of Romanov – and Anna vowed in this moment to forgive her mother “If I get out of this alive”

Notice to the reader: Anna´s relationship to her mother is difficult. See the first Chapters of “Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov for more”

She stood in her “private study” her left hand rested lightly on the highly polished desk of her table “Anna, you do look magnificent!” Merit marvelled at her “You look like a Queen!” “I am a Queen – or will be one soon” the Russian replied dryly. Merit noticed though that Anna´s left hand shivered slightly.

They were interrupted by another maid “The Grand Vizier has arrived Merit!” She had spoken to Merit not to Anna.

Anna´s temperament asserted itself “I am Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova and Lady Merit is my Lady in Waiting so you will address me directly, if there is anything of any importance!” The young woman blushed deeply “Of course Your Grace” Anna smiled “Thank you we cleared that up – you may go!” The young woman bowed to Anna and turned on her heels – as quickly as she could, without being impolite. The Russian smiled “Job well done Anna”

She turned to Merit “Tell the Grand Vizier that I will see him in five minutes” Her Lady in Waiting looked nervous “But it is already 1000 PM” “His Excellency will have to learn his place Merit” Anna said curtly “Do it!”

Outside:

Grand Vizier Ramose grew impatient – it was already past 1000 PM – as Merit returned “Her Grace will see you shortly Your Excellency” The young Noble Woman bowed, turned on her heels and left, before he could respond.

Ramose knew all about the Grand Duchesse – well what could be found in Databases and the reports so he was – from a professional point of view – curious. Obviously the Russian liked a Game of Thrones and he had to respect that. He considered himself a master in that discipline. So he would wait patiently – this time.

Precisely five minutes later the Lady Merit returned, bowing in reference “If you would follow me your Excellency?” The young Noble Woman led him and his two servants not to the bedroom but to the Study, a first surprise, he was even more surprised when he crossed the threshold to the spacious Study: Next to the large gilded working desk stood a very tall woman. Standing straight, head held high, looking inch by inch like a queen. Her dark eyes fixated him – calculating but not unfriendly. “Interesting” Ramose thought.

“Grand Vizier” she acknowledged his presence with the slightest of nods. She said no more, looking straight at him “Your Grace” he bowed slightly.

Anna waited. Silence was always a useful weapon in the arsenal – the Grand Vizier broke it first “The Sun of Horus sends his greetings and conveys his best wishes for your speedy recovery”

Anna smiled benevolently “Tell Pharaoh I am most grateful for his best wishes” Ramose nodded to one of his servants “I will!” and continued “Pharaoh sends you this present as token of his high esteem!”

The Servant brought a large wooden box – of the kind Anna knew only to well- she nodded to Merit “Take this Lady Merit!” Her Lady in Waiting complied and bowed “Of course Your Grace” and received the box.

Anna looked the Grand Vizier straight in the eye “Convey my heartfelt thanks to the Son of Horus” and nodded ever so slightly.

In his most official tone the Grand Vizier proclaimed solemnly “After the second day of tomorrow Your Grace will be presented to the Royal Court and Pharaoh will acknowledge you as his Great Royal Wife!”

“I feel honoured” Anna bowed slightly again” Ramose was impressed “She sounds completely composed and sincere” The Grand Vizier nodded to his other Servant who gave him a tablet “This is the protocol at Pharaoh´s Court. I recommend you familiarize yourself with the traditions and customs at this court”

“Arrogant Bastard” Anna thought but smiled “I will” and gave the Tablet to Merit “One piece of advice Your Grace” Ramose said calmly now- their eyes met “A Royal Court is treacherous waters. You shall know not everybody at court is happy about your elevated status. So you should tread carefully”

Anna smiled “I do thank you for your consideration Your Excellency” and nodded “I understand the High Priestess is among those” she paused smiling “unhappy persons?”

It was shot in the blue but Anna knew she had hit the mark “You may be right” Ramose admitted “Politician” Anna scoffed inwardly. Loud she said “I thank you for your kindness and candour Your Excellency – is there anything else?” The Russian smiled.

“That will be all” the Grand Vizier stated firmly “Live long and prosper Your Grace!” He was about to leave when he turned again “It was a pleasure to meet you Your Grace!” “Likewise” Anna beamed.

The Grand Vizier left. The moment she was sure he was outside her Quarters, Anna began to shiver she pressed her left hand on the desk. She swayed slightly. The muscles of her left leg quivered “I will not break down!” Anna concentrated and willed the pain back.

“Anna” should I bring a seat, Merit asked concerned “It is nothing” Anna demurred firmly “It was just a little much” “And I did not ask the questions I wanted to ask” she chided herself “I did not ask about Chris” She calmed down “All in all that could have gone worse”

“Merit, bring something strong to drink! I need that now!” Anna ordered. To her surprise her Lady in Waiting interjected “But the Doctor´s orders!”

“F*ck Doctor´s Orders Lady Merit!” Anna´s temperament manifested itself. As the Egyptian still hesitated, Anna bellowed “Now!” Merit hurried out of the Room only to return with a delicate Glass filled with a golden liquid “I am sorry Merit, that was uncalled for, I am a little tense” Her Lady in Waiting smiled “I understand that Anna”

Anna took the Glass and downed it in one gulp. The Stuff burned in her throat but it felt good. This had been the first step. She was on enemy territory and she had to tread carefully – but she was not alone.

And that was an encouraging thought.

“Merit, would you please help me change into something more comfortable?” “Of course Anna” As the violinist walked the few steps to the door of her study she avoided studiously to put too much weight on her left leg – but she did not limp.

She would not show any weakness. If Merit sensed her Mistress´ discomfort Anna did not know. If Merit knew, she did not show it. And her Lady in Waiting was astute enough not to offer the proud Russian any help. Instinctively Merit understood that her Mistress had to walk on her own. Despite the pain.

Anna knew now what she had to do. And a small smile curled her lips.
Last edited by Caesar73 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Outstanding presentation, @Caesar73. Anna shows herself to be the Grand Duchess her heritage defines her to be. I think she fully understands the dangerous territory that she is treading. We will all be eagerly awaiting your return. Enjoy your time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 7 months ago ...Anna shows herself to be the Grand Duchess her heritage defines her to be. I think she fully understands the dangerous territory that she is treading. ...
Will she?
Well, well... someone is in for a surprise, this way or that. Excellent.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

mrjones2009 wrote: 7 months ago SHE LIVES!!!
This has been a GOOD day! The customer's machine is working properly, giving the correct results! And now i get home to discover THIS! Fantastic news!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@LunaDog stay tuned 😉 Natasha will have some fun!

Dear Friends! The Hunt will continue this evening. As we left the story two weeks ago, Anna met the Grand Vizier, playing a Game of Trones. Will she succeed?

Chris and her friends are on their way through the desert to revenge Anna. They believe Anna dead. What will happen?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 6 months ago @LunaDog stay tuned 😉 Natasha will have some fun!
I do NOT doubt it, my friend. And Sarah greatly intrigues me, i couldn't choose a better 'partner' for my favourite lady.

Except for ME, of course! Although my wife might have something to say about THAT!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

LunaDog wrote: 6 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 6 months ago @LunaDog stay tuned 😉 Natasha will have some fun!
I do NOT doubt it, my friend. And Sarah greatly intrigues me, i couldn't choose a better 'partner' for my favourite lady.

Chapter 89

Through the desert

The Western Desert, a day´s ride away from Aswan:

They had ridden for hours through the Desert till they reached their first destination on their quest for revenge: the Ruins of a Coptic Cloister. The Ramparts surrounding it were largely intact. At each corner, a massive tower reinforced the walls. In its Court Yard was a well. Groaning Hayley glided from her steed “I am all sore” – Kirsty chuckled “You will adapt my love”

Chris looked around: This had been just the first stretch. But they had done well she thought. This wild bunch of Lawyers, Detectives, Thieves, Musicians, and Egyptologists: Slightly amused she watched as Evie helped Sophie off the saddle:

The Lawyer did not move exactly gracefully either – though she was a skilled equestrian, as Chris knew. But riding on a dromedary was different as riding on horseback. Chris had learned this lesson on the hard way too, years ago.

Birte Ricciarelli had held her ground. The detective was quite tenacious. Effortless she dismounted from her stead. Sarah McKenzie smiled at her and Chris returned the smile. She was glad to have the Canadian on board in this desperate gamble:

The blonde had not forgiven the Thief. Far from it - but she was grateful Sophie had mustered the courage to call her. And there was Natasha. Chris had been surprised when the Russian turned up at their doorstep in Aswan. As far as the blonde knew, the dark haired woman had forsaken her old ways and did her job as Ekaterina Oblomova´s bodyguard and head of security with diligence.

Elegantly the dark haired woman glided from der Dromedary. She would be a good addition to the team, especially in a fight. Natasha and Chris had a common history. Two years ago Chris had been seriously tempted to kill the Russian – but since then a lot had happened. Natasha looked up – and their eyes met. Natasha nodded slightly and a small mischievous smile curled her full lips.

Notice to the Reader: Chris is referring here to “Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov”

Thoughtfully Chris looked at the two large down-filled beige Cocoons. Technically those two miscreants were a hindrance. They could have moved faster without them. Letting Shana go free had been never an option though. Leonie on the other hand was a different matter. The easiest way would have been a call to Berlin.

But who knew how far the arms of the Kraken reached? That Nofret had been able to escape and get back at Anna and herself in England had taught Chris a hard lesson: The Kraken's arms were long – and she would not chance the mission.

She did not trust the Powers that be in Berlin as far as she could throw them. Vandenberg had his own Agenda – his primary concern was to shield the Chancellor. Sibyl´s research had produced some interesting facts about the special coordinator:

For instance, he had close personal ties to the Chancellor. He was absolutely ruthless. He would let them hanging out to dry without hesitation if it served his interests. Sophie had outplayed him though when she had demanded the Pardon signed by him and the Chancellor. That the oily bastard had not anticipated.

Chris's eye´s rested on the cocoon that confined Leonie:

One could say that Leonie was just a spoiled child but that did not cut it in Chris´ opinion. Leonie had had a choice. Her decision it had been to join that cult. The blonde had to admit; she had been very tempted to kill the Chancellor´s daughter at Aswan. Only in the very last moment she had changed the stroke´s aim, a testimony to her skills with the Katana.

If the blonde was honest with herself she had not rammed Leonie through out of pure pragmatic reasons. “I could recite ulterior motives – but in the end it is my pure desire for revenge” And not ending Shana had been even more difficult. Chris was happy that the The Dark Lady had stopped her.

But there was still that dark seductive voice in her mind, whispering to leave the two Women in the desert to rot or to cut their throats in the middle of the night. Chris was not proud of that but she had been tempted to give in to that temptation but another voice - that of her old Sensei - had stayed her hand though “You are Samurai not a Ronin! Remember that always, Christine Sama!” He had reprimanded her sternly.

So Chris had not given in to that temptation - yet. Sensei Nakamura had been right “I am a Samurai and I live by a code” but it was incredibly hard to resist her dark impulses. At times the sweet desire for revenge was almost overwhelming.

What helped her was to focus on the mission: To avenge Anna and to end that cult. This time Anck-Sun-Amun would not get away nor would her Master. And thinking what she would do to them helped too – to a certain extent.

While the others took care of the animals and their unwilling guests, Chris looked for a secluded place in the Cloister´s ruins to get some rest. She found it in the still largely intact nave of the church. The air was dry and cool.

She sank to the floor and leaned against a column, with a sigh she pulled her boots off and removed her socks. Relieved she flexed her bare feet and closed her eyes.

She must have dozed off. Startled Chris looked up only to look at the smiling face of Sarah McKenzie “How long did I sleep?” She wanted to stand up “Don´t get hasty Chris” the Thief grinned “The captives have had a break something to eat and are now taking a nap. The animals are fed, and Guards are on duty – so you can relax” the Canadian added calmly.

“Apropos relaxing” the thief looked studiously at Chris´ bare feet “I know the right thing to help you unwind …” Chris smiled too, a tad coyly “So do you – and what would that be?” The glitter in the Canadian´s eyes was unmistakable “Let me show you ….”

20 Minutes later Chris was still leaning against the column – but this time she was tied up. Tied up and gagged. The blonde had not resisted but just relaxed and let the Canadian do render her helpless:

Sarah had tied her wrists behind her back – her elbows close, but not all the way together, applied a breast harness and a crotch rope – and then welded the blonde against the column: One rope band above her breast, one below and one around her waist. Above the rope girdle which was part of the tight crotchrope “Why do I let her do this?” Chris wondered “I should kick her ass” “The answer is simple doofus!” Another voice scolded her “You love when she dominates you”

The thief could not resist massaging Chris´ breasts which made the blonde moan with pleasure. Her legs were stretched out before her and tied in four places her big toes were tied too.

Chris flexed her feet – and enjoyed her helplessness. She moaned softly into her gag: With pleasure the thief had stuffed Chris´ own dripping wet sweaty socks into her mouth and tied a broad double folded silk scarf above it.

Now The Black Lady sat down in the lotus seat and took Chris´ bound feet into her lap “Close your eyes and don´t open them till I say so!” And the pianist complied gladly, let go and relinquished control.

The Thief let her hands glide gently above the blonde´s soft soles “I forgot how beautiful feet you have” the Canadian purred softly and continued to let her hands caress Chris soles “And I forgot how good you are at this Sarah” the blonde thought – this felt so good. It distracted her – and every distraction was welcome. It kept her dark impulses at bay. And Chris was pretty sure the Thief knew that – and it was one reason why the blonde did not trash the thief but let that happen.

She enjoyed it even more as the Canadian began to massage her feet, kneaded the soft flesh of her balls caressed her feet under her high arches, before she pressed gently certain points at her heels. A soft moan escaped Chris´ gagged mouth.

The Canadian smiled as she watched Chris's reaction to her administrations: Her cheeks were already slightly rosy and her breathing quickened. The pianist moaned and giggled into her gag, as the thief took her bound big toes into her mouth, and sucked at them.

Then a sharp prick: Sarah had bitten her playfully - Chris giggled some more as she felt the Canadian´s hot tongue between her right big toe and its neighbour.

That magic devilish tongue went from one toe to the next, then her left foot … She groaned and moaned as The Black Lady´s tongue glided in tantalizing slow circular motions above her fleshy balls. Chris shuddered. She lost all track of time and then a powerful orgasm wave washed above her, so powerful her eyes turned upwards and one could see the whites ….

On the eastern tower of the wall that enclosed the ruins stood Hayley and Kirsty who had taken the first shift “What do you think Chris and Sarah are doing in there?” the American mused aloud “It has been a while since Sarah entered” a mischievous smile crossed her lovers face “If I wouldn´t know better, I dare say, our Master Thief is doing some catching up with Chris” Hayley interrupted her “Look!” she pointed at the Church´s gate:

Chris stepped into the sun, followed by Sarah. The blonde was barefoot and held her boots loosely into her right hand – and Hayley was sure to detect a slightly dreamy expression on Chris´ face “I guess you are right” she chuckled “Would you do some catching up with me later?” the blonde smiled coyly

Kirsty grinned “What do you have in mind ….”

Natasha had watched the Pianist and the Thief too “I think I will take up GrandMa on her offer” the Russian decided and a grin curled her lips. Sarah McKenzie was legend – and maybe she could learn a few tricks. Why should the blonde have all the fun?

The Cloister: Midnight

Sarah McKenzie was patrolling the ramparts. She had volunteered for the first watch. The Canadian loved nights in the desert: The near total silence, the sky covered with myriads of stars. She looked on her watch: 10 Minutes of her watch left.

She looked down at the ruins inside the walls. A few tents stood in the yard. A certain blonde had occupied one of the more or less intact cells of the Monks - the Master Thief had to smile when she thought back to their session in the church. That had been fun.

The black haired Canadian herself had commandeered a room which once must have been the Abbott´s study. By now she had reached the eastern tower … the attack came out of nowhere. A dark shadow pounced. Sarah McKenzie whirled around: her kick hit the attacker in the chest. A grim smile curled the Canadian´s lips.

She had a certain idea about the assailant’s identity. The black clad shadow was already on her feet again and charged again. She was good – the Masterthief had to admit as she parried a quick and precise combination of kicks and strokes. There was now sound, only the breathing of the two fighters and the occasional grunt – when one stroke or kick hit home.

To any observer the scene would have looked like a strange well scripted form of dance. Like a silent movie. Back and forth the battle waged. The two opponents were evenly matched in size, power, stamina and skills.

At some point McKenzie held her left palm up, the signal for a short reprieve. To her opponent she seemed breathing heavily “Old Woman” the attacker scoffed inwardly “Tired, Grand Ma?” she said aloud “A bit” the thief wheezed “You are good!” she admitted grudgingly “What gave me away?” Natasha asked “You stepped on a small stone” the Canadian explained.

Natasha smiled “It won´t happen again! Since I am gracious I will grant you some more rest – Grand Ma!” “You are so nice!” the black haired thief panted. The Russian was very pleased with herself. In the second round she would kick the Canadians ass. Maybe she wasn´t so good after all ….

The Black Lady´s attack came out of the blue – she was fast, very fast: The Thief closed the distance, with the speed of an charging tiger. Her kick hit the Russian precisely at the tip of her chin. Natasha lost balance and crashed on the floor, dazed by the powerful kick. The last thing she saw before stars exploded before her eyes and everything went black was the smugly smiling Canadian´s face “Grand Ma sends you to sleep!”

Grinning McKenzie looked down at her unconscious opponent “You are good, but not that good! When I have completed my watch we will have some fun together! You should have listened to Chris my love!”

The thief was very pleased with herself. Quickly she set to work. Out of one of her pockets she produced several zip ties and a 2 inch ball gag. She zipped the Russian´s wrists and elbows together, the ankles and under the knees. The ball gag fitted easily – The Dark Lady smiled “We will shut you up properly later”

“Having fun?” Sarah McKenzie whirled around and looked into Kate´s smiling face “Want to join the party?” The thief smiled without losing a beat. The Detective shook her head “Not tonight – when I have done my watch, I will hit the pillows for a few hours” Sarah McKenzie grinned “Your loss” Kate grew serious “Anything?”

The Canadian shook her head “Quiet as a grave” “Good night then!” the Thief grinned and hoisted the unconscious Russian on her shoulder – and left …. Kate Beckett looked after them “Natasha you are in for an interesting night” a knowing smile curled her lips “Yes, Natasha you are in for a most interesting night!” Not that she did feel any pity for the Russian. Sarah McKenzie was a good teacher …

The American began her watch and concentrated on her surroundings.

Sarah McKenzie´s Quarters later:

The Thief looked at the Russian. She was still unconscious. The dark haired Russian´s chin had turned purple. Sarah McKenzie had stripped the Russian and tied up her thoroughly. The wooden beam which supported the ceiling was still intact. The Thief had thrown over it a length of rope- Natasha´s hands were tied over her head, her elbows tied too. She was forced to dance on the balls of her left foot. Her right heel was pressed against her butt.

Her big toe was tied to the D-Ring of the Harness Gag, a large model: 2,75 inches. The ball gag hid a copious amount of gag packing: Gleefully McKenzie had stuffed the Russian´s own socks in her mouth before ball gagging her.

The socks were damp and very sweaty “You will like the taste” the Thief grinned. Under the tight crotchrope she had applied a butterfly vibrator. Heavy nipple clamps with weights “adorned” the Russian´s full and firm breasts.

The tight breast harness compressed and enhanced Natasha´s breasts. The Thief cupped them with her hands “You have a great pair - really! But Chris´s breasts I like more!” she told the unconscious woman.

A soft groan …. Natasha was coming around. With slight amusement the Canadian watched as the Russian slowly realized her predicament. Their eyes met “So Grand Ma kicked your Ass, little one” Sarah McKenzie grinned gleefully.

It was difficult to tell, but the Russian seemed to smile around the large ball gag. She mumbled something “Did you say f*ck you!” the Canadian grinned “Hate to disappoint you, not today!”

The Black Lady went to an old wooden table. The dry desert climate had conserved it perfectly. With a diabolical grin she selected an item. Natasha could not see what the Canadian took. The Russian was excited – and a bit scared. But that mixture of feelings made it even more intense. She watched as the Canadian turned around and held an object before her eyes “You know what that is right?” The glitter in her obsidian black eyes was unmistakable. Natasha´s eyes went wide “Yes, a Tonfa” Sarah McKenzie smiled ominously.

“Chris told me, you are very skilled with this instrument. Question is: Have you ever been on the receiving end?” The Black Lady walked around the tightly tied Russian “Such delicate feet” Natasha shuddered as the Canadian touched her right sole gently with the Tonfa, letting it glide from the tips of her toes down to the heel.

Natasha steeled herself. But the Canadian did not strike. She let the Tonfa glided across her sole a second time …. Seconds passed. The stroke came out of the blue. Hard and precise the dark haired woman hit the balls of her right foot. The pain was excruciating. Another stroke: On her heel this time. As the Russian found out, “Grand Ma” was very skilled with the Tonfa, an artist even. That was high praise: Natasha considered herself a master with the Tonfa “Chris could attest to that!” the Russian bit down on her ball gag – as the Thief hit her on her heel again.

“McKenzie is better” than me – the dark haired woman shuddered as the Canadian let the Instrument glide above her firm and flat stomach. Sarah McKenzie hit her Solar Plexus perfectly. Natasha gasped. Sarah McKenzie was impressed, the Russian had Stamina. Chris had told her that. The Thief selected the spots carefully where she hit the Russian. Besides the occasional grunt the dark haired woman kept herself together. She sweated profusely.

“Are we having fun?” the Sarah McKenzie teased her and watched with amusement as she watched the Russian dancing on the balls of her left foot. The Thief walked around her and hit her on the balls of her right foot again – harder than last time. She let the Tonfa glide upwards. An almost casual flick – the stroke hit her left buttock. The Instrument glided higher …

Natasha could not tell how much time had passed as the Canadian laid the Tonfa aside. Now she had a fairly good idea what she had Chris´ subjected too. Sarah McKenzie smiled ominously at her as she took another tool from the wooden board. A riding crop.

“You might find riding a bit uncomfortable tomorrow” the Thief grinned as she swung wide and took aim. Natasha grunted as the crop hit her right butt cheek. When the Canadian was finished her butt glowed in an angry red.

The Thief laid the crop aside and selected a Wartenberg Wheel ….

Very early morning:

Chris looked at the Caravan. Everything was ready. The two Cocoons swung between the two Dromedaries carrying them. Their two captives were taking a nap. Not a voluntary one. The good old Chloroform saturated cloth. Chris grew impatient. Natasha was missing. She looked at the Canadian – and a smile curled the Thief´s lips. It was a knowing smile “So you did play with Natasha” Chris deduced – and felt no pity, not much at least, “Your fault Natasha!”

As if on Cue Natasha stepped out of the door of the cell she had occupied. The Russian did not move very elegantly. She limped slightly. Chris noticed she winced as she stepped forward with her right foot.

“Rough night?” The Pianist chuckled “Shut up!” the Russian huffed. As she mounted her stead she winced again. Chris grinned “Do not say I did not warn you” “I am not” the Russian mumbled – and winced a second time as her Dromedary rose. Chris could not help but to feel a bit of “Schadenfreude” – she remembered the Session with the Tonfa, when Natasha had “produced” the Video for Anna only too well. Even after two years.

Soon they were on the track again. The Sun had not risen yet. The Air was cool and dry. Chris enjoyed the journey on a certain level, the trot of the Dromedary had something soothing, putting her at ease.. The Pianist felt calmer. She had had a night of decent sleep – and felt more at peace.

They were one step nearer to their target …. Their next destination was an ancient Roman Fort.

Another day´s ride.
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Welcome back @Caesar73 and straight back to action!

Fun to see our heroines enjoying some playtime while travelling to their destination. Though Sarah hardly needs a second invitation to play!!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

WOW! Sarah did NOT let me down.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

... and so it continues as if there was never a break! Great job! Greatly enjoyed it!
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Very nice chapter. My mind was wandering through the desert, humming "Arabian Nights" from Aladdin. Natasha is lucky. Would I have been in charge, it also had been her left sole. But I have a feeling Sarah is not done with her yet.
There always can be a few more ropes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Who needs enemies with friends like this?

Great chapter (as usual). Not sure many English people use dromedary. I think most just call them camels. :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Argentum wrote: 6 months ago Very nice chapter. My mind was wandering through the desert, humming "Arabian Nights" from Aladdin. Natasha is lucky. Would I have been in charge, it also had been her left sole. But I have a feeling Sarah is not done with her yet.
Thank you my friend :) I think we have not seen the last of these two playing .... And Natasha learned that "GrandMa" is not to be triffled with. Probably the Russian was a bit too confident. To be dominated like this was probably a new experience for Natasha - maybe she grews found of that? Who knows :)

@slackywacky
There you see the non native speaker :) And you are right: The Black Lady is one of a kind :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The next update is due on Sunday, a short appetizer :)
Chapter 90

The Western Desert: The Palace:

“Blind Rage”

“What does that bloody SOB think who he is? I have his balls in my hand! That arrogant obnoxious Know it all!!” Anck-Sun-Amun was raving. For minutes she ranted and raved “Tell me Nefer! How could he!” Her Lady-in-Waiting did not reply for a reason: She was tied in a brutal strappado, her hands and elbows and hands welded behind her back, her upper body almost parallel to the floor.

When the High Priestess had stormed into her chambers she had practically ripped off Nefer´s dress and tied up and gagged her: Her Lady in Waiting was no stranger to being tied up and gagged, heavily gagged.

But this was extreme – even to her Mistress´ Standards .....

[...]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 6 months ago The next update is due on Sunday, a short appetizer :)
Chapter 90

“Blind Rage”

“What does that bloody SOB think who he is? I have his balls in my hand! That arrogant obnoxious Know it all!!” Anck-Sun-Amun was raving. For minutes she ranted and raved “Tell me Nefer! How could he!” Her Lady-in-Waiting did not reply for a reason: She was tied in a brutal strappado, her hands and elbows and hands welded behind her back, her upper body almost parallel to the floor.

When the High Priestess had stormed into her chambers she had practically ripped off Nefer´s dress and tied up and gagged her: Her Lady in Waiting was no stranger to being tied up and gagged, heavily gagged.

But this was extreme – even to her Mistress´ Standards .....

[...]
My goodness, @Caesar73, you do tantalize us.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago
My goodness, @Caesar73, you do tantalize us.
[/quote]

I wouldn´t do such a thing :) Scouts honour :) The complete chapter shall be up at some point tomorrow - then we learn why the High Priestess in such a foul mood.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it seems like I’ve been missing for far too long and way too much has happened for me to pick out even a few simple sections to mention, so all I’ll say is this, every chapter delights, from the events to the descriptions, the happenings and the detail. Keep this up and you’ll become a best selling author in no time, and certainly worthy of the title grand master
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk
Bandit666 wrote: 6 months ago Well it seems like I’ve been missing for far too long and way too much has happened for me to pick out even a few simple sections to mention, so all I’ll say is this, every chapter delights, from the events to the descriptions, the happenings and the detail. Keep this up and you’ll become a best selling author in no time, and certainly worthy of the title grand master
Thank you for your high praise my friend!

Chapter 90

“Blind Rage”

“What does that bloody SOB thinks who he is? I have his balls in my hand! That arrogant obnoxious Know it all!!” Anck-Sun-Amun was raving. For minutes she ranted and raved “Tell me Nefer! How could he!” Her Lady-in-Waiting did not reply for a reason: She was tied in a brutal strappado, her hands and elbows and hands welded behind her back, her upper body almost parallel to the floor.

But this was extreme – even to her Mistress´ Standards: Anck-Sun-Amun had stuffed six pairs of panties in her mouth – “Three thongs and three panties” Nefer corrected herself – and screamed into her gag as the riding crop hit her on her bright red behind.

The young Egyptian danced on her bound toes which had turned purple already “I will kill him!” Anck-Sun-Amun shouted in blind rage “I will make him eat his balls!” Each exclamation was accompanied by a “zap” – the Egyptian swung the riding crop and hit Nefer´s buttocks, with each shout.

Her Lady in Waiting´s butt was sore and glowing already.

What was the reason for that uncontrolled rage? As Anck-Sun-Amun had wanted to enter the palace wing, where that bloody Russian Whore resided, her way had been blocked by a detachment of Pharaoh´s sacred guard.

The commanding Officer had told her, that only a few selected people where allowed near the Russian´s quarters “By the Will of the Son of Horus and by the Grand Vizier´s orders only the individuals on that list are allowed to enter this wing”

That SOB had shown her the list: Her name had been not on it and no Daughter of Isis too. She knew what that meant: Pharaoh still distrusted her, after her attack on Anna Romanova seven months ago.

She knew that Seth-Nacht´s people and the Grand Vizier´s spies kept her under supervision. And she knew one thing for sure: If anything happened to the accursed Grand Duchesse her head would be on the block – after she had been punished in the dungeons deep in the Palace bowls´.

Anck-Sun-Amun had not forgotten the punishment many months ago, when she had been subjected to suffer the Curse of the living death. And she knew: The next time Pharaoh would punish her in a way that would make this punishment a walk in the park.

Angrily Anck-Sun-Amun shook her head. The High Priestess still could not get her head around the fact that her master had obviously fallen for the charms of that Russian. What he saw in the Violinist did escape her.

“Men!” she scoffed and hit Nefer again with the riding crop, once, twice. Nefer winced. Anck-Sun-Amun hit again.

She paced the floor, trying hard to control her emotions “Nefer! Why didn´t I kill that Russian whore in London? Tell me!” Nefer mumbled something. Anck-Sun-Amun cursed loudly.

Why had she not killed Romanova back then in that fateful night in the British Museum? Afterwards she had acted with her heart and not her brain when she initiated the attack on Romanova and von der Marwitz. To get back at Anna Romanova now was out of the question “I have to be patient” she decided and slowly calmed down.

The day after tomorrow would be hard, when Pharaoh would declare the Grand Duchesse as his Grand Royal Wife. And touching her after that announcement would be even more difficult …. but if she was anything? The High Priestess was creative – and patient. Anck-Sun-Amun would find a way. That was for sure. She would resist her impulses …. And there were small triumphs:

The Team she had dispatched to fetch the last fragment of the Stela and apprehend the Lawyer and the Egyptologist had reported back. Everything had gone according to plan: Hetepheres and her command were on their way back through the desert.

She could hardly wait to lay her hands on the dark haired Lawyer. This time she would break her and she would made Callahan watch – every step along the way. And it would be a long way. A very long way. A cruel smile crossed her full lips.

Anck-Sun-Amun switched the riding crop for a cat o´ nine tails. She swung wide – and as the first stroke hit Nefer´s back – the Egyptian imagined Sophie Reichenbach in her place. The next stroke: She imagined Christine von Marwitz in her stead. The blonde devil would pay for what she had done to her in London. The third stroke: Anna Romanova!

A warm feeling filled Anck-Sun-Amun when she imagined how the blonde had suffered after Anna´s loss. The mole had informed them – and even sent a picture of the catatonic pianist. That had been payment in advance – but only an appetizer.

She swung the Flogger wide again …

The Palace: Anna´s Chambers:

After Lunch Anna had rested and slept deep and dreamless. She felt much better now: Pharaoh´s physician had been very pleased with the healing of her wounds “I need to do exercise” she had declared firmly after he had removed the stitches.

Ahmose had looked long at her, scrutinized her with his brown eyes “Within reason” he cautioned her sternly “You have to be careful. The Wound above your chest is barely healed, so you have to be cautious”

“I know my body – and I know what it can take” Anna replied firmly and the physician sensed an iron will and a grim determination under the surface. He looked at Anna “What do you have in mind. Explain!” And Anna had explained. Pharaoh´s physician nodded finally “I understand your need to exercise and within reason I see no problem you do some light exercise”

“Thank you” Anna had beamed at him – and the Physician had the feeling the Grand Duchesse and he might have a slightly different view, if it came to the meaning of the word “light”

Now Anna stood before the large Cupboard and mustered the available selection of clothes: There were lots of traditional Egyptian Garments of High Quality, but fashionable evening gowns all so; dozens of shoes for all opportunities – and gear for bodily exercise.

And so Anna had selected a red Sports Bra, which suited perfectly: The Scar above her left breast was covered with a see through wound dressing.

Anna touched the wound absentmindedly and winced “Another scar I owe Anck-Sun-Amun” The pain felt almost welcome, as a reminder that she had unfinished business and could not afford to let guard down for a second.

Her white leggings formed a nice contrast to the red Bra. Her long dark tresses she had bound in a ponytail. She still did not feel totally fit: The muscles of her left leg hurt still. Anna looked at her mirror image:

She looked at the pale face of a dark haired woman: The red scar above her left eye still stood out “Wearing a bikini will be not an option for a while” she mused as she looked at the wound dressing above her left breast.

And suddenly she became very calm as she looked at her face in the mirror – a verse of the New Testament shot like a lightning bolt through her mind, the letter to the Romans: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord” “No” Anna thought “Revenge is mine. I will end this bitch which brought so much suffering upon us”

For that endeavour she had to get back into shape again. And so it came that Merit stood in astonishment in the doorway to Anna´s bedroom. In awe she watched as Anna executed her Tai Chi Moves …. Silently the Lady in Waiting stepped back. Being there, watching her Charge felt like an intrusion.

When she had finished Anna felt every muscle of her body, she was covered in sweat. But she felt elated “I have to go some miles more – but I will get there” she smiled to herself and rang the bell for Merit.

One hour later she was refreshed: Merit had massaged her aching muscles oiled her body after she had showered, she had had a light meal of couscous salad and shish kebab – the light white wine was very welcome too.

Now she sat on the lounge on the garden terrace of her quarters, clad in a light white linen dress, her legs folded under her. She studied the Royal Courts Protocol and the Court Ceremonial.

Once Anna had hated her mother for the tedious lectures about court etiquette “I apologize mother” she mused. She realized how important that knowledge might become now here in the desert. The Grand Vizier had warned her, the Royal Court was treacherous waters. And the knowledge about customs and traditions might become useful soon:

Anna was no fool. She knew that she had made enemies already – by her presence alone. And she intended to use the knowledge about proper etiquette and ceremonies to her advantage.

This knowledge was power, a weapon even. And at the moment the only weapon at her disposal; if Chris had survived the dungeons of Oblomov “I will survive this” she vowed to herself. And contrary to Chris´ back then – she was treated as a future queen.

She took a sip of her white wine and toasted “To you Chris!”

Sleep did evade her for a while this evening. Anna lay in the darkness, all the little wheels in her head turning. Her thoughts wandered to Chris “She must think I am dead, she must be devastated” – if she had survived at all, but Anna willed herself to belief she would feel it when Chris was dead.

With a sigh Anna pulled the sweaty soft covers aside and set her bare feet on the lush carpet. It felt comforting. The Russian got up and stepped out on the balcony on the east side of her bedroom. Here deep in the desert, with no sources of artificial light one could see myriad of stars. The vast palace complex was sleeping.

And it was this moment on the balcony in the heart of midnight she realized her situation fully “I am alone – in the middle of nowhere” The Russian felt her loneliness keenly “They believe I am dead. To them I am dead” She gripped the bannister tightly – tears pearled down her cheeks. Anna did not mind. She forced herself to concentrate on the present.

What would tomorrow bring? Merit had told her, that she would see the Grand Vizier midday – she would have some questions for him. If she would get satisfactory answers was another matter. But she would not go for less.

So deep the Violinist was engrossed in her musings that she did register the soft footfalls of bare feet only as they came to a halt behind her, startled she wheeled around only to see Merit standing behind her.

The young Noblewoman wore a white skimpy affair of a Nightie – which ended midthigh and allowed the viewer an almost unobstructed view at the tops of her full breasts. She eyed Anna sympathetically “You cannot sleep Anna” Anna smiled ruefully – “too much on my mind I guess” Her eyes shimmered wet in the moonlight.

Merit nodded “You look tense – maybe I can do something to relax you. I am your Lady In Waiting after all” she smiled coyly “And it is my duty to be of service in any way ….”

Now intrigued Anna waited “There are different ways of relaxation” the Egyptian continued “Let me show you!” and took the Russian gently by her right hand. To her own surprise Anna followed the younger woman inside again – and let herself be guided back to her bed “Lay down” the Egyptian said softly, close your eyes “I will be back soon, I have to fetch a few things”

She turned once again “Don´t open your eyes” And so Anna lay on her soft covers, listening only. Soon the tangy scents of incense filled the air: Sandalwood, Patchouli … Through her closed eyelids she could sense, that her room got brighter – and the Egyptian sang a strange melancholic melody, totally different to any music Anna knew, the language she did not recognize too. But it struck a chord in her soul, deep down.

Merit´s soft footfalls came nearer, obviously the Egyptian hopped onto her bed “Let me help you up” - the Egyptian helped her in a sitting position. The Russian felt soft hands on her body, gently removing the nightie Anna wore. She felt soft fingers gently caressing her body. One finger glided above the lightning bold scar above her left brow.

Normally Anna felt revulsion only when anybody touched the scar, which reminded her of one of the most harrowing experiences of her life. But as Merit touched it, it felt strangely comforting.

The Egyptian said nothing continued to sing that strange comforting song and caressed her skin. Touched her nipples gently and cupped Anna´s breasts with her palms. The violinist just let it happen – instinctively the Egyptian seemed to know, that Anna needed some warmth and comfort.

“Lie down” Merit whispered softly and helped Anna laying down “You say when I shall stop Your Grace, will you” the dark haired violinist nodded. She could not see that her Lady in Waiting took some silk scarves.

Anna felt though that the Egyptian slung a broad band of silk around her ankles securely but not too tight and cinched it firmly. Next Merit tied her wrists similarly so they rested on Anna´s navel.

She found the soft silk cool and gently comforting on her hot skin “Open your mouth Your Grace” and Anna did not voice any objections but complied. Merit had balled up a small silk scarf which filled the Russian´s mouth. Another broad doubly folded scarf held the packing in place “Remember, keep your eyes closed!” Merit whispered.

She poured some warm oil on her palms and began to massage Anna´s soles gently and caring. And Anna just let it happen. She felt safe, and the tension left her body, as Merit´s magic hands wandered upwards caressing her skin, especially gently the bruises and haematoma of her left leg.

Anna´s breathing got deeper and more regular. Merit saved her breasts for last – at this point Anna was almost asleep. And she glided without knowing in Morpheus´ arms.

As Anna was deep asleep Merit removed the scarf bonds and the gag, she covered the Russian gently – and left.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

oh, well, once again:

Meticulously, atmospheric descriptions and story telling as its best! But Anck-sun-Amon needs her ass whipped muy pronto! That witch!
Hate her (good job!) :lol:
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

An early Sunday treat @Caesar73 - fabulous story development setting up what is sure to be a battle for the ages when all sides meet up.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Good to see that Anna is alive. But i guess she'd not out the woods yet. However, it most certainly does appear that she's fully aware of her situation, and has her emotions fully under control. As if we would expect anything else from her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic