Obsession M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Chapter 3 certainly didn't go where I was expecting. And I love it. The mark of a really enjoyable story for me is one that has the capacity to surprise me. Keep up the great work.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I like the way this story is going, it's going to be interesting to see how far Bella is willing to go to get her story!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Chapter 3 certainly didn't go where I was expecting. And I love it. The mark of a really enjoyable story for me is one that has the capacity to surprise me. Keep up the great work.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it so far. Hopefully the next part will be out soon! :)
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago I like the way this story is going, it's going to be interesting to see how far Bella is willing to go to get her story!
Thank you! She is certainly going the extra mile! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Bella followed the man’s lead she was acutely aware of being watched by the other women in the room. The situation was difficult to fully comprehend. Part of her wondered just why she had agreed to this and wanted to back out now before she got herself in some potential trouble. The other part of her was genuinely intrigued, fascinated and a tiny bit excited. It was very much a fear of the unknown causing her hesitance.

She was taken through to one of the side rooms in this mansion. This was a much more intimate setting. Her eyes scanned the room expecting a lair or a dungeon but she was disappointed. The room itself was just like a typical hotel room. There was a standard double bed with white sheets, a wooden chair, a desk and a bathroom. The carpet was black and the walls a warm yellow.

She felt her wrists uncuffed as she instinctively fave them both a rub.

“Ok I think I have in mind which position would work best to introduce you to.” He smiled. “Are you ready?”

“Yes...i think so. What if i hate it or it hurts me? Would you...”

“Yes. Just let me know and I will untie you. Not a problem. I’m not going anywhere either.”

Bella took a deep breath. “ ok.” She smiled.

“As its your first time I will talk you through what I’m doing to hopefully make you feel as comfortable as possible.” He explained as his voice seemed to soothe her.

She felt her wrists pulled gently behind her back. A length of white rope was soon being wrapped securely around them. “So I will start at your wrists, this is to make it difficult for you to use your hands. It is the usual starting point.”

“Like on tv and the movies...”

“Exactly.” He answered, finishing her wrists. The next rope was around her elbows. “This one helps to keep your arms together. Can you feel how your arms are forming into something you have to move together now.”

“Yes. Its strange. I thought it would be much more painful.” Bella commented. This was ok so far. Certainly bearable at the very least.

With her arms secure, next up was her ankles as she was helped to sit on the edge of the bed. “Let me remove those boots just to stop them getting scratched or damaged.”

“Oh...yeah good idea.” She answered distracted by her own thoughts. She watched as her left boot was slowly unzipped and carefully removed. The same then happened to her right. She found this little detail arousing but she could not put her finger on why.

Her fluffy socks were kept on as she watched the man wrap rope around her ankles. This presented a different sensation as unlike her wrists and elbows she could watch the action unfold.

“Then moving on, your lower knees and upper knees would be next. Again this further limits your movement just like your elbows.” He explained taking his time with her and in turn making her feel more at ease.

She watched as these two ropes were secured into place impressed by both the skill and attention to detail. It was all beginning to have an effect on her she was not expecting. She was enjoying it. This helpless feeling she had heard about was like a drug to her. She wanted more. However she kept quiet for now, learning as much as she could.

“Ok now the next ones will involve me securing ropes in areas which are more personal. It is nothing too extreme. Is that ok?” He asked.

“Of course. It’s very secure so far.” She answered.

He helped her sit further forward before he began securing a rope around her thighs. When it was cinched tight she let out a gasp which then triggered a blush.

The man simply smiled. He knew what that meant.

“To finish I will be securing a breast harness in place. This will keep your arms secured to your body whilst also having certain affects...you will see!” He winked.

“Ok. Whatever you think is best.” She smiled. She then felt the ropes being secured above and below her breasts as well as over and around her shoulders. When these were cinched into place she let out another gasp. Her breasts felt well supported and as she glanced down she could see them bulge between the ropes.

“How is that so far?” He asked as if he knew the answer already.

“Tight. Restrictive. Humiliating. Inescapable...why do I like this?” She answered honestly.

The man simply chuckled. “Have a struggle on the bed. Get used to it, then if you wish you could complete it with a gag.”

“Thank you.” She answered. She then rolled over with help and began to lightly struggle. At first she was self conscious that he might be watching her. Then, gradually she grew more comfortable and gave it her all. She was stuck, helpless but enjoying herself. She rolled about, tried to flex her limbs and reach her knots but she was not going anywhere without help.

Around 5 minutes went by before the man interrupted her. “Are you ready for a gag?”

“I think so. It would be the full experience.” She blushed. She hesitated. “Could I...do you think i could try a more advanced gag?”

The man’s eyes lit up. “Of course. If that’s what you want. I think I have something in mind.”

“Thanks. I was just thinking the simple strip of duct tape like on movies won’t hold for long.” She smiled gratefully.

He then reached into his bag of supplies and searched around. She had no idea what contraption he might produce. Then she saw it as he dangled it in front of her.

“Will this do?” He asked dangling the bright pink ball gag.

“Looks like it. I trust your judgement.” She responded before opening her mouth obediently. The ball was carefully inserted between her teeth and strapped behind her head. She tentatively tested it producing a gargled “mpppph.” This only added to her helpless arousal.

She was at his mercy. There was no way she could free herself and no way for her to shout for help. She could even feel some drool begin to form behind the ball. She could not help loving the experience. It seemed to have triggered something deep within her producing a previously unknown attraction to being kept in this way.

“I’ll stay here to keep watch but please, enjoy yourself! I will untie you after a while.” He advised as she watched him sit at the desk in the room. She was the entertainment here, his focus was on her and she planned to put on a show. She began to struggle again, moving around to try and reach her knots. It was proving to be quite the workout, a mixture of an intense yoga pose with some cardio. It was proving hard work.

The man simply sat and kept watch of her, enjoying her struggling and reaction to it all.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I like where this is going! :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was a fun chapter, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. It does appear that we have a new bondage enthusiast. Now, will her drive as a reporter interfere with her newfound interest?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago I like where this is going! :D
Thank you! Plenty more to come! :)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This was a fun chapter, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. It does appear that we have a new bondage enthusiast. Now, will her drive as a reporter interfere with her newfound interest?
Thank you! Indeed she could be faced with a dilemma if she finds she is enjoying herself. ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

*The following day*

It was a little after 11am as Bella sat at her desk. The weather outside her window was warm and dry. It was acting as the perfect distraction for her as she tried to process what had happened the night before.

Her outfit for the day consisted of a black long sleeved blouse with a short pink skirt. Underneath was a pair of opaque pantyhose and black high heels. Her laptop was open in front of her. A blank document filled the screen as she chewed the end of her pen.

Something had changed inside her. For months now she had been waiting for this moment. The chance for a large scale exposé against a very rich but reclusive character would surely kickstart her journalistic career once again. However she was troubled by this. Her conscience had kicked in making the guilt difficult to surpass. She also had many more questions in her mind and the nagging realisation, as much as she tried to hide it, that she had in fact enjoyed her evening.

She just couldn’t write this. Not now....not yet.

“BELLA!” Her name being spoke loudly from a nearby office interrupted her daydreams.

“Oh...yeah. Sorry. Coming.” She responded startled. She closed her laptop screen and gathered her notes together in a bundle. In her hurry to enter the room for a meeting she had planned she forgot her laptop was plugged into the wall causing it to stop her in her tracks which resulted in papers everywhere. She kept hold of the laptop just about. She placed it on the table and began clearing the paperwork up.

The woman in the doorway gave a disapproving tut and returned to her desk.

“So you’ve been kept on your toes by this story for months and you suddenly expect me to believe that nothing is going on?” Sarah sat back in her chair with a raised eyebrow. The attractive redhead was Bella’s boss and in her late thirties. Her long dyed red hair ran down to her mid back. Her naturally pale complexion had been altered by use of fake tan.

Sarah was 5”10 in height and on this day was wearing a light purple blouse, which complimented her large breasts well, and a short black skirt. Tan pantyhose and black high heels completed her outfit.

Bella didn’t know where to look. She was busy thinking of her excuses. “I just need more time. I’m still not sure what is going on but I am confident in finding out.” She finally responded.

“...But you have had nearly two months?” Sarah frowned once again.

“I know.”

“Well what have you been doing? Look there is either a story we can sell or there is not and we should move on.” Sarah shrugged.

“No...please...let me sort this.”

“Well you have to surely give me something? Anything?”

There was a long pause between the pair. The atmosphere was momentarily tense.

“Look I can’t tell you what is happening yet but trust me. When this story gets written we won’t be able to keep up with printing it. We might as well be printing money.”

Sarah sat back in her chair with a deep sigh. She then shrugged.

“Ok...fine.” She answered. “You have two weeks. If you don’t get anything concrete then we will be talking about your future here.” Sarah made clear.

Bella gulped. She hated pressure and this was a truck load of it delivered to her. “Yes Sarsh. Thank you.” She answered before the pair ended the meeting and Bella went back to her desk.

Bella contemplated her next move. She then sighed and went to the bathroom.

She typed in a number from a slip of paper and began to ring it.

“Hello?”

“Hi. It’s me. Bella?”

“Oh Hello.” The man answered in a tone pleased to hear from her. “I hope you enjoyed yourself the other day?” He chuckled.

Bella blushed. “I...did. I actually did.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear it. So how can I help?”

“Could I...Could I maybe book another session with you? It’s opened a lot more doors than i thought and I just can’t stop thinking about it.”

“Wow. That is a surprise.” He chuckled.

“I know. I just...I feel like its something I need to do. I’d like to try some more advanced things. You see, i’ve been reading a few things and watching a few videos....Its turned me on in ways I couldn’t have imagined.”

“I’m sure we can arrange something. However I have to protect my interests. I’m hesitant to accept journalists as a client. They can prove to be problematic.”

“Oh I’m not...this is just for me. I’m not writing anything.” Bella hesitated. “Please. Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do it.” Her heart raced. The man was hesitant to trust her.

“Ok. I’ll text you some details. But if you try anything to expose the work we do here I will take any action necessary to prevent you from doing so. After last time I trust you enough to give you a chance. Don’t blow it.”

“Thank you! Thank you! I promise. Just us. Thanks again. Bye.” Bella hung up. She bit her lip in nervous anticipation. Just what had she agreed to?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, Bella doublecrossing someone might not be the best idea - I like how this story is going!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Well, Bella doublecrossing someone might not be the best idea - I like how this story is going!
Thank you! Of course there could well be consequences! ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bella is on the horns of a conundrum. She has two paths before her. Either path causes someone to be unhappy with her.
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is headed in a nice direction, I like the fact that Bella now faces a bit of a dilemma in terms of what to do next
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Bella is on the horns of a conundrum. She has two paths before her. Either path causes someone to be unhappy with her.
Thank you and nicely put! It will be a tricky decision! :)
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago This is headed in a nice direction, I like the fact that Bella now faces a bit of a dilemma in terms of what to do next
Thanks, glad you like it. Each side of the dilemma has the potential for repercussions. :)
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Uh oh, looks like Bella is going to have a tough decision to make. Unless someone makes it for her ;)

Loved the last two chapters. I loved how you explained all the bondage being performed.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

TG03 wrote: 1 year ago Uh oh, looks like Bella is going to have a tough decision to make. Unless someone makes it for her ;)

Loved the last two chapters. I loved how you explained all the bondage being performed.
Thank you! Exactly, plenty of decisions to come especially around whether she values her career more than the bondage experience. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Bella paced around nervous. It had been a couple of days since the phone call and she had followed the man’s instructions. She had driven out of town and parked. She had then walked a mile and a half to a remote passing place on a secluded country lane in the middle of nowhere. She was alone and fully at his mercy. Was this all worth it? Or was she being incredibly naive throwing all sense of stranger danger out of the window? Time would tell.

It was a little after 10am. The weather was once again warm. She was not sure what to wear so had opted for a pair of short denim shorts, a black and white chequered shirt which had been tied up at the front exposing her navel, white socks and white trainers. Her hair was also tied up.

5 minutes went by, then another. Just when Bella was beginning to lose hope she heard the distant rumble of a heavy car. A blue pickup was soon making its way towards her. She bit her lip as she watched it pull into the passing place. Her hands ran along the back of her thighs. She could not make out the driver due to the tint but it was soon revealed to be the an she was expecting.

“Hi.” She smiled as he got out.

“Hi. Thanks for following my instructions. Sorry i’m a little late.” He answered.

“Its no problem.” Bella answered. It was no big deal she was just glad she had not been forgotten about. “Why here, anyway? I already know where the retreat is?”

“A couple of reasons. For obvious reasons I don’t want prying eyes to spot you at my door for so often. I like the privacy. Secondly its a good opportunity to make sure you are alone. Thirdly it adds the abduction aspect.” He answered almost reciting the answers.

“I see.” She answered. “So, what’s the plan?”

“Well...I’m going to put you through your paces. I will give you one last option to back out before you get too deep. Just say the words and we can both leave pretending this never happened.”

Bella hesitated but decided against chickening out. “No...I’m fine. I’m happy to follow whatever you have planned.”

“Good. In that case from this point on you serve me. You will follow my every command no matter how humiliating or difficult. If you don’t you will get punished. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes...” He frowned and then Bella, suddenly remembering from her research, corrected her mistake.

“Yes master.” She smiled. She was eager to please.

“Lets start by seeing how good you are at following requests no matter how humiliating.” He started saying. He spoke as he started slowly walking around her eyeing up her body like prey. “Remove your clothes.”

Bella was startled. This had escalated quickly. She blushed. “Here? Right now? What if somebody sees?”

“They won’t. Remember some orders will be more humiliating than others. Plus I know what you journalists can be like with listening devices. Can you not handle it?”

“No..no...I’ll do it. See.” She answered. Her shirt was quickly unfastened and passed to the man exposing her breasts in a black bra. Her denim shorts were unbuttoned, unzipped and slid down her legs exposing her matching black panties.

“Good. I’m going to run my hands over your body to check. Mind?”

“I..uhh no. Go ahead.” She smiled holding her hands out to the side. She was unsure where to put them. The man stepped closer to her and began with her arms, running his hands along them before he cupped her breasts and gave them several squeezes as well as digging his hands inside. This was a simple act but one that was degrading for Bella. However she tried to put any embarrassment out of her mind, focusing only on him.

His hands slid south once he was satisfied running across her legs before finally checking inside her panties. She gasped as his fingers traced over her nether regions and lingered for a moment before pulling out.

“You would be surprised where people can hide little microphones. You don’t have any though which is good.”

“As you wanted. I’ve kept my word.” She answered.

He then instructed her to follow him with his finger to the trunk of his pick up. He picked up a bag of supplies and prepared to start work on her.

“Hands behind your back then, if you please!” He grinned.

Bella obliged. It wasn’t too long before she felt the rope once again being wrapped around her wrists. He was careful once again as he cinched it off. Her elbows soon followed.

“So whats the plan?” Bella asked enjoying the feeling once again. Bondage was fast becoming a drug to her. The more she experienced, the more endorphins she felt. Where had this interest been before? She just wanted more. She wanted to experience true helplessness with no control.

“I have a few things in mind. Relax. Let me take care of everything.” He grinned. A tight breast harness was soon being secured into place as she let him work. She was grateful he had let her keep her underwear on for now.

Breast harness in place, her ankles were tightly secured together next. This was then followed by her shins, lower and upper thighs being wrapped with more rope.

“How is that so far?”

“Tight and secure. I can’t get free.” She responded.

Her arousal was about to go up a gear when she noticed him securing a rope around her waist. This was pulled between her legs once and then again before being cinched off as a crotch rope.

“Ooh” she gasped unexpectedly.

“Now for your gag. Open up.” He instructed. Bella followed his instruction unsure what to expect. Her eyes widened when she saw a yellow sponge ball being stuffed into her mouth. It was a struggle but it fit stretching her mouth wide. It seemed to fill her mouth completely muffling any sound she tried to make. His firm hand kept it in her mouth until he started wrapping around her mouth with black vet wrap.

The black vet wrap was thorough as she felt it evenly cover her stuffed mouth. To her surprise he did not stop there though. Soon it was being wrapped over and around her head. Gradually the daylight had been replaced by darkness as her eyes were covered. When he was finished her entire head was completely covered apart from her nose.

She felt herself lifted up and placed on the bed of the pickup. Her legs were bent backwards to put her in a tight hogtie. The added element of being blindfolded added further to her arousal. She had no idea what was coming but was powerless to do anything about it. She loved it. This was what she was craving.

A series pf ratchet straps kept her secured in place at the end of of the bed of the truck.

“All done. Enjoy the ride.” He teased.

His final act was to remove her socks and shoes exposing her bare feet. She was thankful the pickup had its cover on it shielding her from view. He tossed her belongings in the back and shut the door.

Bella soon felt the pickup start up and begin to move. She had no idea what the plan was but this all added to her excitement. It was truly escapism in a bound form.
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Loved the new part. Can't wait to see where this abduction scenario goes.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

TG03 wrote: 1 year ago Loved the new part. Can't wait to see where this abduction scenario goes.
Thank you! More to come on that :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are moving things rapidly forward. Good Job.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago You are moving things rapidly forward. Good Job.
Thank you! Glad you liked it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic