The App - A series of appointments M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago I really like the concept here, and a way of tying together different tales together (pun intended). A couple of fun little vignettes here.
Thank you! Glad you liked it, i have a few more planned for this so hopefully i can add different types of experiences to this :D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago I really like the concept here, and a way of tying together different tales together (pun intended). A couple of fun little vignettes here.
Thank you! Glad you liked it, i have a few more planned for this so hopefully i can add different types of experiences to this :D
You kind of have the flip of my concept of the "Bondage Resort" going here, and it makes for very fun tales in an equivalent manner!

People keep commenting how they wish this app existed. I want to know how to be one of the "riggers for hire" myself!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
You kind of have the flip of my concept of the "Bondage Resort" going here, and it makes for very fun tales in an equivalent manner!

People keep commenting how they wish this app existed. I want to know how to be one of the "riggers for hire" myself!
Thank you! That sounds intriguing actually, i’ll try and have a read of that! I agree with you there, what a job it would be! I imagine it like a delivery driver with perhaps one stop, perhaps multiple in one day! :lol: Thanks for commenting! :)
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Very lovely concept for this story, I hope it continues
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

WickedJason11 wrote: 1 year ago Very lovely concept for this story, I hope it continues
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed. I do have more of these planned but as each part is an individual story it will be on a more occasional basis. :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

WickedJason11 wrote: 1 year ago Very lovely concept for this story, I hope it continues
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed. I do have more of these planned but as each part is an individual story it will be on a more occasional basis. :)
Sounds like the model I use for my stories! Just mine are in a different setting. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
Sounds like the model I use for my stories! Just mine are in a different setting. :lol:
It seems a good model, keeping things slightly less demanding than more regularly updated ones. :)
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

I honestly love that format because newer readers can easily be upto date and a fresh story each chapter does provide a very enjoyable experience
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

WickedJason11 wrote: 1 year ago
I honestly love that format because newer readers can easily be upto date and a fresh story each chapter does provide a very enjoyable experience
Thank you! Hopefully more on the way with this one :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic