Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention] , [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention].

Hey everyone, back for another update! It's bound to be a steamy one, hope you all enjoy!

By the way if any of you don't wish to be tagged in future chapters please let me know, I don't wanna annoy or harass anybody haha.

....................................................................................

Chapter 13: Set Her Free, That Dear Valerie

Valerie Page took a deep, deep breath as she felt a smooth-skinned female hand rest itself upon her naked behind. She tried to turn her head to see who had taken the lucky first spot in line, but between the awkwardness of her strappado position, the tightness of the ball gag's straps around her lower face and neck, as well as her own long red hair which hung over her face... Her view was totally obscured.

The unknown domme's hand squeezed Val's soft, bulging arse cheeks like a stress ball, pleasing the gagged redhead to no end as she groaned intensely. The geeky beauty was dying to be released from the burning orgasmic energy that had built up inside her, like lava in a volcano with a closed-off top...

"Mmmmmmmph, ohhh maahh goohh pweathe 'huck meh! 'huck meh pwethhh!" Val begged, pleaded, all but demanded her female captor.

Suddenly, the flame-haired hottie felt a second hand grab a fistful of her hair, before her head was firmly pulled upwards so she was facing straight ahead, able to see herself with her rope-tied arms suspended from the ceiling...

As well as the beautiful face of a blonde-haired American girl, smiling wickedly with Val at her mercy.

"Are you telling me what to do Slave?" Katie mused, the tip of her strap-on gently bumping against Val's thighs, only fueling the redhead's horny desires.

"Mmmmm..." Val groaned with pleasure at being manhandled like a slut, but still shook her head from side to side, what little she could. "Mmmm-mmph."

"Well, lucky for you, I really wanna pound that pretty pussy of yours..." Kate winked, the tip of the dildo ever so slightly teasing the lips of Valerie's womanhood.

Val was desperate, hopelessly in need of release, she yearned for that cock to be inside her, she craved it...

"Tell me you want it Val." Katie grinned naughtily.

"Ahhh gohhh... Uh wan' ih tho bad mmthremmph! Pweeth pweth pweeeth 'huck meh!" How much longer was this terrible tease of a blonde going to keep poor Valerie in suspense?!?!

"Mmmmmmmph! Ugghhhh mmmmhmmm..." Finally, Val got her answer, as she felt a warm, solid, lubed-up dick glide inside her labia.

The sexual energy that had been building inside her came flooding to the surface, washing over the redhead babe like a wave of satisfaction.

"Mmmmmph yehhmm..."

"Ohh baby, take that cock like a good slut!"

"Mmm-hmmmmph!" Val nodded emphatically as Kate kept her head pulled upright by her hair.

Just as before, drool started to drip in great beads from the ball filling her mouth, but she didn't care. If anything it only accentuated her helplessness as the toy inside her was repeatedly thrust deeper and deeper within her pussy.

"Ohhhh mahhh gohhoohhohh...!" Val groaned rockedly as Kate dialed up the intensity of her thrusting, the redhead's butt cheeks slapping loudly against the panel of the strap-on as well as Kate's thighs.

But then, in the reflection of the mirror, Valerie noticed some clear movement to the side of the line, someone was coming towards her...

It was Bethany... But not just Beth, Ryan too had decided to start walking around to be in front of the bound, gagged, sexually helpless redhead.

"Mmmhmmmhmmhmmph!" Val groaned with pleasure, trying to look at the pair of sexy Italian-Aussies stood before her, though it was hard to focus as Kate relentlessly kept pounding her pussy.

"Hey babe!" Beth giggled and waved adorably at her girlfriend "So quick question, Ryan and I were wondering... We figure it's time you sucked on something... You want a real cock? Or you wanna eat my pussy? Either way we're gonna put the pretty mouth of yours to work..." Beth giggled with devilish glee.

Beneath her gag, Val smiled the naughtiest smile. And as Kates dildo continued its ravaging of her womanhood, Val tried her best to enunciate with her ball-chewing lips...

"Uh wahh 'hochh! Thowwy vavvy uh wanna 'hochh tho ba'!" Val tried to say. What came out was probably even more incoherent and muffled.

"You want his cock, you said?" Beth asked, and Val nodded.

"Sweet, guess you get to join Kate in the rear then!" Ry smiled at his fellow Italian, and the gorgeous brunette and dirty-blonde hunk decided to share a steamy kiss before Beth sauntered around Val's bound, naked body, grabbing a handful of the redhead's tits as she walked.

"Heeheehee... enjoy yourself baby!" Bethany giggled, stroking the shaft of her strap-on as Kate mercifully released Val's red hair from her grasp.

Her mouth all but dropped directly onto the tip of Ryans long, thick, throbbing erection...

But for the ball gag, she would have immediately felt that dick pop straight into her wanting mouth. Valerie admired it closely, she hadn't sucked a cock in so long, and Ryan's was a truly impressive specimen by any measure.

Drool was gushing from her mouth, just as her juices were flowing like a river from her pussy, which Kate was fucking with an increased doggedness.

It was then that Val noticed, Bethany hadn't left her, quite the opposite, she was still massaging that toy cock of hers, and had nestled herself in next to Katie...

Uncoupling the straps of the ball gag in an impressively fluid movement, Ryan pried the large black ball out of Val's aching jaw, and tossed it away to the vast empty floor. The olive-skinned, perfectly sculpted hunk of a man let Valerie's lips gently caress the tip of his cock...

"Mmm fuck..." He groaned intensely as she touched him like a gentle kiss, he rubbed his cock slowly around the edge of her mouth, which she held open keenly, inviting him, daring him to put it inside her...

"Ahhhh mmmm... Ohhhh please fuck my face master, fuck my face, I'm such a dirty slut!" Val whined with pleasure, the pressure building inside her to a boiling point...

Kate's thrusting had brought her to the edge, now she just needed that little bit of extra stimulation to push her over the edge...

Looking in the mirror, Val caught a glimpse of Bethany's beautiful Italian face, and saw the green-eyed babe wink cheekily, her hands resting on her hips, specifically on top of Katie's hands... Val swore she could feel a second artificial tip against the skin of her butt cheeks...

Smiling and caressing Val's beautiful face with his large, strong left hand. Ryan grasped the base of his cock, looking to guide it into the redhead's open wanting mouth.

"Okay you little slut... Open wide..."

TO BE CONTINUED πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

To sum this chapter up one word springs to mind :) Hot! Seriously hot :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] said it all, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], Hot! :D :D :D
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention], hot is certainly what I was aiming for haha
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

TayDay95 wrote: ↑2 years ago Hahaha it'll be a miracle if Club Intimate doesn't burn to the ground with all the hotness this group of friends and lovers generates for sure! πŸ˜‚

Thanks for your kind comment Red! 😊
It'll definitely be a miracle if the club doesn't burn to the ground with these latest chapters 🀣. Though we couldn't allow that now could we? The club must stay standing πŸ˜‰
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

Hey everybody, thought I'd try my hand at reviving this story. I know it's been a while so forgive me if my work standards aren't quite the same πŸ˜…

Since I admit, I don't quite know where to leave off, I figure I'll try something a little different with some new characters. But don't worry, all your favourites are still busy upstairs and we'll get right back to them!

Meet Liam Benson:

And his girlfriend Jasmine Shaw:

Well here we go, welcome back to Club Intimate folks!

PREVIOUSLY: As the group session continued, Valerie consented to letting the whole room take turns having sex with her while bound, starting with Katie, Beth and Ryan.

...............................................................................................

Chapter 14: A Whole New World

(Elsewhere in Melbourne, earlier that day)

"Jazz! Liam's here!"

18-year-old Jasmine Shaw dropped her heavily-decorated iPad on her bed, glad that she'd finished her homework an hour earlier. An anxious smile crossed her pretty young face as she heard her mother announce her new boyfriends arrival.

"Oh god, ha..." She leaped off her bed in a fit of nervous excitement. "Coming mum!"

Stopping at the mirror that adorned her wardrobe door, Jasmine quickly checked herself out to see that she looked okay. This was the first time Liam was coming to her house, the first time he would meet her parents. Yes they were going out for the evening, but she really hoped her parents would approve when they saw him. They'd gone on one date and hung out a lot at school, but this felt like a big step in their burgeoning relationship.

Jazz sifted her fingers through her brilliantly-dyed locks of pink and black hair. Turned her hips from side to side, puzzling over her choice to wear a black and red plaid skirt, along with fishnet tights, her favourite pair of black and brown Doc Martens boots, and a figure-hugging black crop top, across which in glittery letters was written the iconic name of Metallica, her favourite band thanks to years of influence from her metalhead Dad.

"Fuck... Woooo OK Jazz breathe, just breathe, you look fine..."

"Jasmine?" Her mums voice once again called out from downstairs.
"Coming! I'm coming!" The dark-attired beauty was spurred back into action.

As she opened her door she snuck a glance at the poster of Henry Cavill as Geralt, The Witcher that stood above her bed, his yellow eyes fixed in a stern glare as always.

"Wish me luck..." She muttered to her favourite actor, before closing the door and descending downstairs, taking a nice, deep breath.

...............................................................................................

Liam Benson stood somewhat awkwardly in the kitchen of the Shaw household, a glass of water in hand which he'd been so kindly offered by his new girlfriends mother, a rather sweet, lovely woman with jet black hair, a somewhat curvaceous figure and impeccable dress sense.

He had decided to dress up a little bit from his usual casual attire of flannelette shirts, tank tops, cargo pants, tradie shorts and work boots. He now wore a respectable navy blue, short sleeve buttoned shirt, complete with a pair of black skinny jeans and nice black shoes that his dad had helped him polish.

"I'm sure she'll be down in a moment darl." Mrs. Shaw reassured him, she seemed like a very nice and polite woman, a world apart from the wildchild that was her daughter. "Can I get you anything else while you're here? A snack for the road maybe?"

"Ah no that's fine Mrs Shaw, thanks though." Liam smiled and nodded. Nervousness clearly evident on his young handsome face.

"Hey Liam!"

Turning around towards that sweet, familiar voice that he'd first heard years ago in English class. Liam's smile turned from awkward, to relieved and happy, before vanishing altogether as his jaw dropped...

Jasmine was walking down the staircase of her home one graceful step at a time. The hot-pink streaks in her pure black hair shining, shimmering in the sunlight that shone through the kitchen windows.

Her golden-brown eyes lit up like the sun itself as she smiled at her handsome stud of a boyfriend. He loved seeing that look on her pretty young face, that look of joy and excitement.

"Hey Jazz. Wo- wow... You look..."

The young high-school man didn't know any words he could use to describe Jazz that would make him look respectable in front of her mother.

"Heh... Thanks, um, you too... You look, um..."

Jazz just ended up motioning awkwardly towards him as she reached the bottom of the staircase. Yes, things were a little awkward to start with, but the young couples beaming smiles made their mutual attraction clear.

"Quite the pair of conversationalists aren't ya?"

"Daaad!!!"

A well-built, middle-aged man with short greying black hair and a short beard appeared around the corner from the back of the house. He was dressed in a blue mechanic's jumpsuit and was wiping mechanical grease off his hands with a rag.

He immediately set eyes on Liam, and glared.

"Ah... So is this my latest victim?"

Liam almost audibly gulped in fear.

"Petey stop it! Liam this is Peter, my husband, and he's a total softie who wears bunny slippers around the house." Mrs Shaw slapped her husband on the shoulder like she was telling a child to behave.

Just like that, Peter's demeanour shifted dramatically.

"Haha yeah that'd be right, caught out by the missus, how's it going champ, nice to meet ya! Strewth you're a good-lookin' bloke eh?"

Caught off guard, an incredulous smile formed on Liam's face as he firmly shook the older man's hand. He glanced over to Jasmine, who was now rolling her eyes
with embarrassment at her goofy parents.

But, much to his relief, she was smiling. Very genuinely smiling, they'd both been nervous about this moment when they discussed it at school. But her parents really did seem to like him.

..............................................................................................

(Half an hour later)

"Oh my god..."
"Pretty cool huh? You've really never been up here before?"
"No babe never, oh my god it's beautiful..."

Liam turned off the ignition on his Dad's 1969 Ford Mustang. He'd parked all the way atop an observation point in a group of hills the locals knew as The Black Spur because of the shape the roads travelled in. They'd stopped at McDonald's to get some dinner, joking and sharing details about school that they hadn't got to talk about earlier in the day.

A picture perfect young couple.

The dark of night had rolled in, and from atop The Black Spur he and Jasmine could see the suburbs of Melbourne for miles. Even the lights of the city itself were visible on the horizon.

"Wow, it's so beautiful I've gotta take some photos for Instagram..." Jasmine gawked gleefully at the vast expanse of bright lights, her phone in hand.
"Definitely, but hey you know what might be better?" Liam took hold of her free hand.

She glanced at him with a naughty smile.

"What's that?"

Not saying a word, Liam leaned over the gear stick and planted a firm, affectionate kiss on his girlfriends lips.

"Mmmmm...." the pink-haired beauty moaned. It wasn't the first time they'd kissed, but every time they did was so wonderful and exciting. She dropped her phone into her lap and wrapped her hands around his neck to pull him closer to her.

"You look so fucking hot in that outfit." The young spunk remarked as he laid a hand on her fishnet-clad thighs.

"You look so fucking hot all the time..." She grinned in reply.

Eyeing her studly boyfriend up and down with lustful thoughts, Jasmine surprised Liam when she started to climb over to his side of the car.

"Hahaha hey! Be careful Dad's gonna kill me if I ruin the leather in this thing." The schoolboy laughed incredulously.

"Hehe don't worry babe, I'd protect you." The alternative-dressed metalhead girl rested herself upon his lap, a leg on either side of his hips. He lowered the back of his seat to make themselves more comfortable...

"Hey um babe?" Jazz got a wild look in her eyes, biting her lower lip as she grinned.
"Yeah?" Liam definitely took notice.
"I was just wondering... We've been together a few weeks now..." She hesitated.
"Yeah? What is it?" He stroked some of the colourful hair out of her face.

"Well... I wanna do it."

He went silent, Liam's heart started pounding like a bass drum, was this really happening?!

"Are, are you sure?" He looked deep into those golden eyes he had come to adore so much.

Still smiling, but clearly nervous, Jazz nodded, and motioned towards her handbag.

Taking the hint, Liam reached inside...

His eyes went wide for a second of sheer unmitigated excitement as he felt what was in the bag...

And then he pulled out a neatly-coiled length of silky smooth bondage rope.

"You really want me to tie you up Jazz?" He smiled in joyful disbelief.
"I do Liam, I trust you, besides we've been talking about doing it since we got together... I'm ready, I've waited my whole life for the real thing." The black-clad beauty caressed her boyfriends handsome face.
"I know, I've wanted to be with a girl who was into this too, I'm so fucking glad I asked you out the other week."
"Aww you're too sweet, I'm glad you did too..."

He smiled, planting another tender kiss on her lips.

They were both shaking like leaves.

"OK... give me your hands..."

Still biting her lower lip with a devious, mischievous smile, Jasmine placed her wrists together in front of her and held them out for Liam to bind to his heart's content.

But he hesitated.

"Oh shit" he thought to himself "what the hell do I actually do?!"

Liam couldn't believe it, now that he was here, with a stunning girl, completely alone, and she was more than willing to let him bind and gag her... The realisation hit him like a train that he didn't actually know the proper way to go about it!

Panicking because he didn't want to ruin this moment for Jazz, he took one end of the rope, and placed it against her wrists, then just started to wind it around her wrists with no real plan. The poor young man felt like a complete fool.

"I'm gonna ruin this, she's gonna be so disappointed..." He dreaded in his mind as he continued winding the rope.

Nevertheless he flashed a reluctant smile at his gorgeous girl when she started to moan in delight at the feeling of rope against her bare skin.

"Oh my god, yes... Oh Liam this feels amazing..." She closed her eyes in ecstasy.

He bowed his head in shame, anticipating that she wouldn't feel that way for long...

When he reached the end of the rope, the young student panicked again. He figured he had to tie a knot to secure the rope, but how exactly? He'd unintentionally buried the first end under all the rope that he'd encircled Jasmine's wrists with.

It was when he started to try and fish it out, and let out a groan of frustration, that Jazz caught on that this wasn't going too well.

"Babe? Is everything OK?" She looked into his eyes with concern.

His head shot up and flashed a fake smile of confidence. "Ha, yeah babe, of course, it's all good, I'm just uh... Just sorting out the rope a bit more you know?"

"You sure? You know it's OK if you're having trouble..." She tried to reassure him.

"No, really it's fine! I've got this." Liam found the end of the rope he was after and pulled on it, tightening the bonds around Jazz's skin, which made her gasp with horny delight.

"Oh! Oh my God baby..." The young lady was instantly turned on again. She couldn't believe that after years of fantasising she had a real boyfriend willing to do bondage with her.
"You like that huh?" He felt a sliver of hope and real confidence.
"I love it, please, keep going!" She begged him as she felt something get really stiff between her legs...

"Alright, come on mate, get it together you can do this!" Liam thought. "Just do it like you're tying your shoes, that oughta do the trick!"

And so he took both ends of the rope and pulled them as tight as he could, before looping them through one another in a bow.

"Ooh! Ow!" Jazz clenched her teeth as he tightened the knot.

"Oh shit I'm sorry babe is that too tight??" Liam panicked again, why did all those videos he'd watched on Boundhub make this shit look so effortlessly easy?!
"Yeah no it hurts babe please loosen it! Ow ow ow!" Jasmine's expression contorted with pain, the ropes digging in to her delicate skin

Pulling the ropes free, Liam's head flopped back onto the seat with despair. Jazz felt the stiffness beneath her go soft...

With a heavy sigh, he came clean.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Jazz, I've never tied anybody up, I've got no clue what I'm doing." The defeat in his voice was breaking his girlfriends heart.
"Awww no babe come on, it's not your fault." She rested her head on his chest, squeezing him affectionately.
"I've bloody ruined it for you."
"Stop it, you haven't ruined anything!"

She gently knocked him on the chest. Trying to snap him out of it.

"It's okay hun I'm not mad, we'll just practice, we'll learn, maybe we could even fi-"

Suddenly, Jasmine went quiet.

Liam lifted his head, and could see on her face that she'd just had something of a light bulb moment.

"What? We could what babe?" He sat up, intrigued.

The gorgeous alt-girl's eyes dazzled as a cheeky smile formed on her face.

"Oh God, what?" Liam knew that expression, Jazz had just gotten a mad idea.

"I just remembered! There's this club in the city that we could go to!" She beamed.
"You wanna go clubbing?" Liam puzzled.
"No genius it's a dedicated bondage club! They've got staff and private rooms and everything! I saw their website while I was browsing the other night!" Jasmine was ecstatic.

"Holy shit really?! Do-... Do you reckon they'd have someone who could teach me how to tie properly?" Liam's optimism slowly began to return.

"It's probably worth us having a look and finding out, right? Babe let's try it! Shit let's go right now even!" Jazz's excitement completely took over.

"What, tonight? I don't know Jazz, if our parents found out..." Liam hesitated.
"Sweetie it'll be fine, we're adults now, what we get up to is our business, not theirs." His rebellious girlfriend stated to him.

He contemplated the situation: Liam really, really liked Jasmine, she was the first girlfriend he'd had that was also into bondage. He didn't want to screw this up. It was clear now he had no clue how to tie someone up properly, so he would need any help he could get... And if he was taught by a pro, all the better.

"You know what? Fuck it, let's do it!"

TO BE CONTINUED
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

A good chance to reset this! Really enjoyed the awkward interplay between them - let's hope they get a good tutor at the club!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tickletied84 wrote: ↑2 years ago A good chance to reset this! Really enjoyed the awkward interplay between them - let's hope they get a good tutor at the club!
Glad you enjoyed it mate, I can tell you their new teacher will be a character we know and love πŸ˜‰
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What better way to learn the ropes than in "The Bondage Club?" Nicely done [mention]TayDay95[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago What better way to learn the ropes than in "The Bondage Club?" Nicely done @TayDay95 !
Haha for sure I think we all know there's no better place, thanks for commenting mate 😁
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Always happy to get more of this tale!
My goodness, the awkwardness was painfully true for many of us, I'm sure! Well done! It'll be interesting to see where their story goes as the characters upstairs continue their own fun!

It's great to see you back and writing!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: ↑2 years ago Always happy to get more of this tale!
My goodness, the awkwardness was painfully true for many of us, I'm sure! Well done! It'll be interesting to see where their story goes as the characters upstairs continue their own fun!

It's great to see you back and writing!
Great to be back my friend 😊 and yeah I'd been wanting to try a scenario with a much younger inexperienced couple for a while, figured they'd make a good contrast to the other characters who are all well-versed with their binding and gagging haha 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention].

Good news for those of you who've been wanting to see Jack and Ryan in action again. You've got a nice long M/M chapter in store πŸ˜‰

PREVIOUSLY: New characters Liam and Jasmine attempted to do bondage with each other but were let down by their lack of knowledge and experience. Jasmine had the idea to go to the Club and learn from some of the staff.

Chapter 15: The Trainer and His Boi

(Meanwhile, back at Club Intimate)

"Mmmmm...Hmmhmmhmm..."

Valerie chuckled with sheer erotic pleasure as she locked Ryan's cum from around her lips. Katie and Beth had made her cum twice already by pounding her arse and pussy simultaneously with their strap-ons and she was only raring for more.

Rather amusingly, the group performed something of a tag team manoeuvre as Emma, Cassandra and Danny took over from the others, with Ryan even literally high-fiving Emma on his way back over to his hunk of a boyfriend.

"Go get em cuz!"
"Hey you haven't earned the right to call me cuz yet!"
"Soon enough love soon enough, have fun with Val hahaha!"

The pair shared a good laugh, which had Ryan beaming as he approached Jack. Much like Val, he was still aching for more, his Olympian muscles glistening with sweat, his manhood still standing on point...

"Hey you."
"Hey yomm-"

Jack had no time to greet his tall handsome partner before Ryan's lips were glued to his own. The Italian hunks large hands whipping straight onto the country firm buttocks.

"Mmmmmm... I wanna get some alone time boi, just you and me. Nobody else. God I've been wanting you to myself all night..." Ryan breathed heavily as he spoke, as if the weight of his desire for Jack was overwhelming him, he needed to release it.

Jack returned Ryan's advances just as passionately, their stubbled faces rubbing together like sandpaper as they kissed.

"Well... Mm... What are we waiting for master?"

(Five minutes later)

Jack and Ryan were now back in their clothes since they were outside a private area. They held each other's hands tightly as Caleb led them through the red-bathed halls of Intimate to one of the Private Rooms.

They'd excused themselves from the session with the others after simply explaining that they wanted some alone time, and fortunately, despite tonight being a busy one for the Club, a room happened to be free.

Arriving at a large, heavy mahogany door with a faux plaque outside marked "Private: Room Nine", the boys thanked Caleb for his service.

"You've been great tonight mate, good on ya!" Jack yelled over the thumping music radiating from the not-too-distant Dance Floor.
"Yeah for real you've been an absolute gem. We'd love to see more of you!" Ry reinforced.

Caleb looked incredibly pleased with himself as he shook the young mens' hands. For such a short guy he was so incredibly strong and ripped, even giving Ryan a run for his money.

"It's been my genuine pleasure boys. But, you know..."

A mischievous smile formed on the Asian studs face, his pearl-white teeth gleaming.

"My shift is basically over in ten minutes... I'd be happy to come back then, maybe play with you guys on my own time."

Jack and Ry glanced at each other, amazed.

"You mean..." Jack began.

"Free of charge baby." Caleb winked.

Again the tall, handsome spunks looked at each other, and smiled naughtily.

"We'll see you in ten minutes!" Ryan winked back at his fellow sexy dom.

"Beautiful! Don't have too much fun without me before then." The cheeky young man blew the boys a kiss as he walked off, his perfect butt practically waving to them as he strode away.

Entering Room Nine, Jack and Ry found it mostly featureless in terms of any kind of theme.

It was simply a well-lit black room with safe padded floors, a bare back wall that was painted the same bright, racy shade of red as much of the rest of the Club, and best of all, hook points EVERYWHERE.

A large chest similar to the ones from the Mirror Room was tucked in the corner, and Ryan was immediately drawn to it, leading Jack by the hand to come watch him open it up.

The boys felt like kids at Christmas-time as they once again realised just how packed with bondage gear Club Intimate was. And all in such pristine, well-maintained, or even fresh condition.

Eager as hell to start, Ryan ordered Jack to go to the centre of the room and unbutton his shirt. His boner was incredibly still raging after five long minutes.

"Get moving boi, I want that pretty little arse of yours tied up well before Caleb gets here." Ry smirked.

"Yes Master..." Jack bowed his head and did as instructed, his sweaty six pack gleaming as his shirt revealed the super-fit body underneath. He went to remove it, but Ryan snapped.

"Hey!"
"What Master?" Jack stopped, confused.
"What were my instructions boi?" Ry kept sifting through the chest for the gear he wanted, not looking at his naughty slaveboy.
"Y-you said to unbutton my shirt..." The handsome mechanic hesitated.
"Exactly" his athlete of a master replied firmly, throwing a few lengths of red rope next to Jack's feet, and stuffing something else in his back pocket.

"I told you to unbutton your shirt, not take it off."

The dirty-blonde stud approached his boyfriend, and a naughty smile inched across his face as he pressed his fingers against Jack's abs...

Ry leaned in close, and whispered in his sub's ear.

"That's my job boi."

In a sharp, clean movement, Ry yanked Jack's shirt down so that it was all hanging completely free of his body, except for the cuffs of his sleeves which stayed in place.

Jack gasped a little and chuckled with arousal as Ryan exposed his huge broad shoulders, hardened pecs and cheese-grater abs. A very noticeable bulge poked clearly through the front of his pants.

"Fuck boi... So fucking hot..." Ry whispered more, overcome with lust. He kissed his boyfriends lips sweetly, slowly unzipping Jack's pants so he could get a firm grip on the country boys solid, throbbibg cock.

"Mmmm... Oh god Ry..." Jack reared his head back in pleasure, stroking the front of his Master's pants in return.

"Fucking hell." Ry moaned. "I need to get you tied already and you're distracting me... I'm gonna have to punish you for that slave."

Again, Ryan slapped Jack's arse and grabbed on tight. Fondling his boi hard.

"Hmhmhm... Sorry not sorry Master." Jack quietly giggled.

"Okay, shush now, you won't speak unless spoken to understood?" The hot Dom's tone got more serious as he knelt down to unfurl a coil of red bondage rope, standing right back up.

"Yes Master"

"The rest of your clothes, off, now. All of it."

"Yes Master!"

Jack quickly and efficiently cast off the rest of his clothing, now having gone from butt-naked, to fully clothed, and back to naked all in less than ten minutes.

His football-seasoned muscles gleamed in the room's light. His dick standing nice and firm for Ryan's viewing pleasure.

"Good boy. Hands above your head, spread your legs!"
"Yes Master!"

Jack obeyed without question or delay, his mighty fists raised high only to have his left wrist seized and encircled with rope by the powerful Dom.

Securely tying and cinching a loop to tightly bind Jack's wrist, Ryan then used his significant height to reach one of the higher hook points on the black-painted wall to the left. Tying off said rope, Ryan stepped back slightly.

"Give it a tug, make sure it's secure." He rdered his boi, who started to try and yank back his no N 09w firmly outstretched arm... But to no avail. The rope was pulled nice and tight so as to allow only the slightest hint of give for Jack to move his arm.

Perfect.

Repeating this same process with each of Jack's four limbs, Ryan soon had his Anglo-Aussie hunk completely spread-eagled in place with right red rope, while standing in the centre of the room.

"God. DAMN you look fucking sexy my boi!" Ryan stood behind Jack's naked, helpless form. Pressing his fully clothed body up against his naked slave to assert his dominance, to reinforce the point of: I, the Master, get to wear nice clothes. You, the slave, get nothing but the vulnerability of your own skin.

"You're all mine now, boi." Ryan's voice went low and growly in Jack's ear, causing the country boys dick to twitch with arousal.

"Mmmm Yes Master..." Jack moaned as his beloved boyfriends hands started caressing his bare chest.

"Open your mouth you hot fucking piece of arse." Ryan squeezed the slaveboy's dick nice and hard causing him to groan loudly.

"Uuuuaaaaargghhhmmmph! Mmmmmph mmmph mmmph!"

Jack's teeth parted nice and wide then came back down upon a thick, mouth-filling pair of grey undies...

Ryan's undies...

Devious bastard never put them back on when they came from upstairs!

Over this rather unique-smelling piece of packing, Ryan removed a large, elaborately patterned, black-and-red silk scarf. The centre of which he promptly pulled nice and tight over Jack's stuffed mouth, pushing the undies in and keeping them there.

Not a chance in hell Jack could speak now, but Ry wasn't done...

Ducking under his moaning boi's outstretched arms, Ry returned to the chest and pulled out a roll of dark green, thick vet wrap.

"Mmmmph?! Mmmmmphhmmhmhmmhmph!" Jack chuckled through his muffled lips with intensely aroused excitement as he laid eyes on the vet wrap. He was thrilled at the thought of his gag becoming that much more secure.

Ry wrapped the thick medical wrap nice and slow around Jack's already securely gagged mouth. The handsome couple staring with unsuppressed desire into each others' eyes. The Master Gagged his slave carefully, deliberately...

Intimately.

"Mmmmmmmph..." The gorgeous former footy player moaned in pure bliss. The sensation of being silenced never failing to turn the hunky gag-slut on.

"I love you boi." The sexy personal trainer unzipped his pants and crossed swords with his boyfriend down below, the two solid rods only stiffening further as they came into contact. "So fucking much..."

The couple shared another kiss, with Ryan grabbing Jack's chin and manhandling his slave boi with love and affection as only a Dom can.

"Well slave..."

Ry took a step back, and started to unbutton his own shirt.

"Caleb should be here any second..."

He unhooked his pants and kicked them off with ease, revealing he was indeed lacking in underwear.

"And you know what that means?"

Disrobing entirely, the Italian stud walked back towards Jack and started circling him like a predator. Ryan's flawless physique stood illuminated for Jack to admire, desire, and remain out of touch of. Thanks to his masters impeccable ropework he could barely move a muscle, aside from the one that mattered...

"Mmmm-hmmmph" The naughty sub nodded.

THWACK!

"Mmmmph!!!"

A solid slap from Ryan's palm landed squarely on Jack's taut rear-end. A powerful strike that caused the Alice Springs hottie to lurch forward into his bonds.

He looked back at his Master with a pained expression on his face.

"Means you're gonna be real sore when we go home tonight pretty boi!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Really glad to have this one back, and the additions of Liam and Jasmine seem like they’ll be a lot of fun.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

There's no drop in quality at all. This new chapter is just as steamy as the rest. Even though I'm here mostly for Jack and Ryan, I can't say I didn't enjoy the F/M, M/F or F/F chapters. Can't wait to see how Caleb will add to this already hot situation.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Now this, this is what I was waiting for! And you did not disappoint! While the group stuff was incredibly well done, I've been very excited about the possibility of Jack and Ryan getting some well deserved alone time!

And Caleb will be back to join them soon??? It's too much! (in a good way!) I can't wait to see the dynamic of those three, but Ryan is right; poor Jack is going to be sore by the end of the night! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Rdo4y8 wrote: ↑2 years ago Really glad to have this one back, and the additions of Liam and Jasmine seem like they’ll be a lot of fun.
Glad you're enjoying it mate thanks so much for commenting 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Guardianbound wrote: ↑2 years ago There's no drop in quality at all. This new chapter is just as steamy as the rest. Even though I'm here mostly for Jack and Ryan, I can't say I didn't enjoy the F/M, M/F or F/F chapters. Can't wait to see how Caleb will add to this already hot situation.
Gotta say that's a relief to hear because I was a bit concerned I'd lost my touch haha. Haven't written anything in ages.

I'm glad you're enjoying all the content, and can't wait to show you Caleb once he's truly let loose 😏
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: ↑2 years ago Now this, this is what I was waiting for! And you did not disappoint! While the group stuff was incredibly well done, I've been very excited about the possibility of Jack and Ryan getting some well deserved alone time!

And Caleb will be back to join them soon??? It's too much! (in a good way!) I can't wait to see the dynamic of those three, but Ryan is right; poor Jack is going to be sore by the end of the night! :lol:
I'm truly humbled my friend thank you! 😊 I did know I've been neglecting the Jack and Ryan fans a bit so figured they were long overdue for a scene together πŸ˜… but yes, Jack certainly is gonna be put through the ringer, but how will Caleb and Ryan, two opposing Dom's interact with each other?

Well, I guess we'll find out haha πŸ˜‰
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Nice to see this still going, and fun gag. This can only go well :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],

Gonna pick up right where we left off with Jack and Ryan folks, hope you're enjoying the story so far 😊

PREVIOUSLY: Jack and Ryan found a private room away from the rest of the group, with Ryan stripping and tying Jack spreadeagle in the centre of the room. Caleb promised to join them when his shift was over.

Chapter 16: Call Me Daddy

"OK guys I'll say good night in case I don't see you again later."
"Night Caleb!
"Have a good night honey!"

Caleb zipped up his big blue gym bag which he kept all his work gear in. Bidding goodnight to his fellow staff he left the changing rooms with a bright smile on his face. That pair of total hunks from the Mirror Room had no doubt had plenty of time to get nice and comfortable in Room Nine.

And he'd been dying all night long to get a proper go at them, with no girls, without his bosses, and with no other doms or subs around, just them and him.

Carrying his stuff across the club, now dressed in a tight-fitting grey t-shirt and a pair of loud white skinny jeans, Caleb stopped at the bar to grab a cocktail from Tommy.

"G'day Caleb! One for the road, the usual?" The lively bartender shouted over the pulsating beat.
"That'd be great Tommy, not heading home yet though!" Caleb smirked.
"Ah!" The tattooed stud flashed the Asian Dom a knowing smile "Made some friends tonight have we?"

Crossing his legs on the barstool, Caleb didn't say a word. He just reciprocated Tommy's expression.

"Ha! You dog! Here ya go champ!"
"Thanks darling!"

Passing the chiselled, muscular dom his drink. Tommy started wiping all the spilled liquor off the bar.

"So... How about you Tom? You make any friends lately? Like... royalty, perchance?"

Stopping in his tracks, the handsome barkeep turned bright red. "Wha-Whatcha talking about?!"

"Oh come on love! Literally everyone here's seen how you and Cassandra look at each other!" Caleb teased.

Pausing, dumbfounded by Caleb's forwardness, Tommy soon went back to wiping the bar, even though it was clearly already clean.

Downing his drink, Caleb stood up off his barstool.

"'It's OK Tommy, all I'll say is don't be afraid to go for it, like people say "You miss one hundred percent off the shots you don't take!""

With that pearl of wisdom, Caleb grabbed his gym bag and headed off in the direction of the private rooms. Leaving Tommy with a lot to think about.

(Meanwhile, in Room Nine)

Thwack! "Mmmmph!"
Thwack! "Mmmmmph!"
THWACK! "Hmmmmmmmmph!!"

Jack lurched forward with every strike of Ryan's huge, might hand upon his arse cheeks. His Master had made it clear that he planned to get him "warmed up" for whatever Caleb had in store, and Jack was feeling that quite clearly in the burning sensation stinging his buttocks.

For the past several minutes, he'd strained against the ropes as Ryan relentlessly assaulted his bare, vulnerable butt, the pain growing more intense, along with his very visible arousal...

"Mmmm..."
"Nice hard-on you've got there boi, can't wait to suck you dry later." Ryan stopped spanking for a few seconds to rub Jack's cheeks and distribute the pain a little so as not to hurt him too badly. While he did so, he admired the great big signal of excitement standing tall between Jack's legs.

"Cmmmph mmm fmmmph mmm nmm Mmmthtmm?" Jack mumbled into the undies and vet wrap that muffled his mouth, wriggling his backside to entice his sexy boyfriend.
"Haha yeah I know what you want boi, but since you felt the need to ask I think I'll make you wait." Ryan squeezed one of Jack's cheeks nice and hard.
"Hmmmmmph!" Jack groaned in pain, which turned into a sensual moan before he looked pitifully behind him at his Master.

"Oh come on babe you know the puppy dog eyes don't work on me!" Ryan laughed.
"Mmmm..." Jack whined pathetically.

THUMP THUMP THUMP!

Just then, the boys HEARD knocking on the large door into the room, and heard a key inserting and twisting in the lock.

Caleb had arrived.

"You're in trouble now boi haha!" Ryan teased Jack with glee.
"Hmmhmmhmm!" Jack let out a muffled laugh too, he certainly hoped that was the case.

The door opened and for a few seconds the noise of the dance music outside overpowered everything. Before Caleb entered, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Heeyy boys!" The sexy Asian dom tossed his bag into the nearest corner.
"Hey! So glad you could join us!" Ryan smirked, sauntering his glorious naked arse over to the still fully-clothed hunk.

The two handsome doms stared each other down as they approached one another, with Jack trying to look behind and see what was happening as his sore bottom recovered.

Caleb and Ryan quickly embraced, laying their hands on each others' arses and squeezing.

"Mmmm... I think you're overdressed."
"Hm-hm... I think you're right, what you gonna do about it?" Caleb winked.
"How 'bout this?"

Hooking his thumbs into the hem at the back of Caleb's jeans, Ryan yanked them down in a smooth movement, exposing the hot Asians toned, magnificent butt cheeks.

"Mmmm... Yeah, I think I like that."

The room was permeating with lust as Ryan got down on his knees and pulled Caleb's jeans all the way down his legs, along with his undies. The gay stud's boner popping into the air like a spring when Ryan freed it along the way.

It was just as big and appetising as Jack and Ryan had imagined.

"God... damn..." Ryan gasped with pleasure.
"Hey you're not so bad yourself big man haha!" Caleb stroked Ryan's hair as he stepped out of his jeans, eyeing Ryan's own jealousy-inducing manhood.

After Ryan got back to his feet and pulled Caleb's shirt off over his head, he motioned over to Jack, and Caleb nodded. The pair walked over to the spread-eagled hunk hand in hand, which they both planted firmly on Jack's bright-red butt.

"Mmmmmmph!"
"Aww did you wrap this present up for me? Honestly Ryan we hardly know each other!"

The three hunks laughed naughtily, followed by more groaning from Jack as Caleb explored his thick, toned torso with his hands.

"My my... Ryan you are one lucky man having a boyfriend as cute as this."

Jack blushed at his beloved hunk, who walked around to his front and planted a kiss on the boi's forehead.

"Oh trust me Caleb, I know it..."

Blushing even harder, Jack leaned forward to reciprocate the kiss, and Ryan pulled his head in to plant his wet lips on the vet wrap surrounding Jack's mouth. The sexy couple moaned into each other's embrace, their clocks solid as rock...

"Mmmmph! Mmmmph?!?! Whmmm thmm fmmmph?!"

But the kissing was suddenly when Ry was dragged backwards away from his bound and gagged boyfriend by a grinning Caleb, the Asian doms hand firmly latched onto his mouth.

"Well lucky me, I get two cute boys to play with tonight haha!"

But Ryan, ever the dom himself, wasn't going down that easily.

"Grmmmph! Ha! That's what you think little guy!" Forcing Caleb's hand off his lips with his powerful muscles Ryan playfully laughed along with the shorter hunk as they struggled to get an advantage over each other. A pair of sweaty, muscle-bound hotties that quickly ended up wrestling each other on the floor.

Their competition was fierce, but they were clearly enjoying themselves as they laughed through it all like giddy schoolboys.

"Ugh! Haha! Whatcha say? Whoever gets pinned gets tied up alongside Jack?" Ryan panted as he paused with Caleb in a bear hug.

"You know what?" Caleb quickly rolled over and wrapped his legs around the Italian studs torso

"You're on cutie!"

Jack nodded emphatically, silently cheering for his boyfriend to win on principle, yet also secretly hoping Ryan could end up tied to his sweaty, wanting naked body.

The two muscular studs grappled, rolled, grunted and giggled all across the floor in front of Jack. Each vying desperately to get that precious pin. It was a bout of Herculean strength, a clash of Titans, and one of the hottest fucking things Jack ever witnessed.

It seemed like Ryan got the upper hand when he rolled Caleb up into an arm bar. But, in a remarkable display of strength, the professional dom was able to yank his arm free, somersault on top of the taller, heavier man and with all his might... He pushed down hard onto Ryans shoulders, dropping all his weight onto the big guys chest.

The match was over, and Ryan had been pinned, with Caleb's face mere centimetres above him, beaming with victory.

"Hm-hm-hm. I win!"

Ryan's pride was visibly wounded, he prided himself on his athleticism, but nevertheless, he found the resolve and sense of good sport to swallow said pride and smile back.

"Ha... Woo... Yes you do... Master!" He panted.

Caleb firmly covered Ryan's mouth with his hand.

"Ah ah ah! Call me Daddy boi!" he smirked triumphantly.

"Grmmmph... Yes Daddy, sorry Daddy." Ryan conceded.

Jack shifted on the spot against his bonds, sad for Ryan's wounded pride but also excited as hell his boyfriend would be joining him in bondage.

"Okay boi, stand up, go to the corner and find something to gag yourself with! And grab something for your dear darling Jack too!"

"Yes Daddy..." Ryan complied, slowly getting to his feet and walking in defeat over to the chest of bondage toys.

Caleb sauntered over to Jack, and started to unwrap the country boys gag, letting him spit out Ryan's undies.

"Hehe so, did you like that Jack?" Caleb winked.
"Fuck yeah! That was fucking hot!" The blue-eyed stud looked longingly in the Asian hunks beautiful eyes.

"Ha I'm glad, I can't wait to take advantage of you gorgeous boys..." He leaned in and started to kiss Jack's neck, the ex-footy player rearing his head back in arousal.

"Mmmm thank you Master."
"Ok, like I told your boyfriend slave, you'll call me Daddy."

Jack recoiled away from Caleb's kissing, his hard-on starting to fade almost immediately.

"Um... No, I'd really rather not, if that's ok Master."

Ryan, who'd picked up a pair of ball gags from the chest, immediately turned around, a look of concern on his face.

"It's what all my subs call me, slave, is that a problem?" Caleb looked up, confused.

"Yeah! I don't wanna fucking call you that!" Jack quickly became agitated, starting to seriously pull against the ropes securing him to the wall.

"Oh... I..." Caleb looked at Ryan, who gave him a very serious, knowing look.

Ryan silently mouthed "Dad problems."

Gasping with regret, Caleb embraced Jack in a warm hug.
"Oh god Jack I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I should've known better I'm really sorry."

"Nah it's fine, it's okay." Jack forced a smile but was visibly troubled.

"Do you want to stop this session? I'll completely understand darling I've been there too in a way." Caleb felt terrible, taking Ryan's hand as he approached his boyfriend.

"I..." Jack hesitated.
"Could we have a moment please?" Ryan grabbed his beloved boyfriend and cupped his face in his hands.
"Yes of course" Caleb went over to his pile of clothes in the corner and decided to check his phone.

"Jack, sweetheart, is everything OK? I thought we were over this shit with your old man..." Ryan cradled Jack's head with concern.
"Nah it's all good I just... I really wasn't comfortable with that. I... I don't know..." Jack bowed his head.
"I understand babe, do you wanna go home?" Ry stroked Jack's stubbled cheek.

Thinking about it for a moment, Jack felt the ropes around his wrists and ankles, still enjoying their tight grip, and Ryan had been enjoying himself so much, he didn't want to ruin what had been an incredibly fun evening.

"Nah babe, let's stay, I've still got a couple hours left in me." Jack smiled.

Ryan smiled back, kissing Jack tenderly "That's my boy."

TO BE CONTINUED
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see you back in writing!

This chapter was both amazing hot and sensual, with both lovers' affection to each other being almost visible. Great job!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Welcome back [mention]TayDay95[/mention], I definitely missed seeing updates to this story. Glad see it returning!!

While it may have a been a minute since you've last provided us with a story or update, you haven't lost one bit of your touch 😁

Loved the new addition of Liam and Jasmine. Can't wait to see what they end up getting into once they vist the club πŸ˜‰

There for a minute, you had me. I though Ryan, Jack and Caleb's sesson was gonna end after that. It's been so long, I almost forgot what happened between him and his dad. Even though it's not exactly my thing, glad to see it didn't totally ruin the sesson.

I truly look forward to seeing where you take this story and glad to have you back among us again 😁
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Hot. At the same time showing how Jack and Ryan really love and care for one another. Appreciate how Caleb is willing to drop everything if Jack wants to stop. Can't wait to see the three of them continue their fun.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Man, that chapter took such an unexpected and sweet turn! Jack and Ryan really do have such a good relationship, and it's very heartening to see Caleb try to make Jack comfortable. A really great moment!

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure who I wanted to win the wrestling match, either outcome would be great! And maybe Ryan will take this little hiccup as an opportunity to get the drop on Caleb... Whatever happens, I can't wait!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic