A Hunt For The Housewives M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Hunt For The Housewives M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(I’ve had this idea brewing for a little while and think i feel able to write about it as a side project from my other ongoing story. Hope you enjoy! :) )

This idea all started on set between a group of wealthy women who appeared on the same reality show. The reality show had been filming for a few years now but was starting to run its course. It had been decided that this would be the final series of its 8 series reign. The point of this show was to follow each of the central women of the show in the daily lives and frequent holidays together. Of course there would be an injection of drama, fights and saucy more intimate moments to keep the viewer’s interest and to reflect ordinary events in a typical life.

After the final episode had been filmed Rachel, one of the most popular people on the show, wanted to arrange something which the women could all bond over instead of the usual tropical holiday. She was the ring leader and began to talk to her cast on the show as well as a few extras. To her surprise every single woman was eager to sign up thinking her idea could be fun.

Her idea was to arrange for everyone in the group to be kidnapped and tied up for a weekend of intimate fun and a chance to enact on some fantasies. Lucky for me I was chosen by Rachel as one of her close friends who would play the role of the kidnapper.

When the idea was first suggested to me, i must admit the thought aroused me immediately but i had my doubts with certain aspects and how possible it could be without raising suspicion. I had always been into bondage and Rachel knew so i presumed that was why i was chosen.

Eventually we agreed the finer details. Each of the women who wanted to take part were asked to complete a consent form for the game. This covered all the legal details. The limits were very few which was a pleasant surprise when i heard all the forms had been received.

The concept was simple; my job was to capture and kidnap each woman. Once each woman was kidnapped and brought back to my base they became my slaves. Rachel had paid for some remodelling of her second home which was a secluded country manner to enable it to become my headquarters. Each woman would be kept prisoner until everyone in the group had been captured. I was allowed to have my fun with anyone under my control and ask them to do anything apart from the obvious rules. Once everyone had been captured I would have 24 hours with all of them before they would need to be released and the game would be over.

I awoke on the morning of the first day of this challenge excited, slightly nervous but aroused already at the possibilities. I was in my mid twenties with short brown hair, blue eyes and an average build. I quickly did my usual preparations for the day and dressed into a black hoodie, black tracksuit bottoms and black trainers. The rest of my gear would be in the van already waiting to go.

As i had breakfast my phone lit up as the group chat with all involved messaging to say they had not been captured. It would be agreed, kind of like a hunger games feel with the cannon each day, that each woman would message every morning until they were captured. I was also to announce the capture of whoever I caught and that they were out of the game. I liked the idea and also it would hopefully make things more exciting as the women watched their friends slowly get captured knowing it would not be long until they joined them.

I locked up my house and prepared to travel to the gated community of approximately 50 homes of which all of my captives would be living in various parts. My base was located on the outskirts which was perfect as hopefully it would mean less prying eyes.

Once my van had made it through the gates immediately the game or rather the hunt had started and I was on the look out for the first woman from my list.

MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

Can’t wait to see how this story plays out
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This has a lot pf potential
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

One word--MORE :!:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

MissEmpressive wrote: 2 years ago Can’t wait to see how this story plays out
Thanks for the comment! I have plenty planned for it :)
Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago This has a lot pf potential
Thank you! I have plenty of ideas to add hopefully :)
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago One word--MORE :!:
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying so far! :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

This sounds a great.idea. one question. Are.you looking for volunteers on the board to be rich idle and slightly bitchy housewives who need to spend a.few.days tied up and gagged?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago This sounds a great.idea. one question. Are.you looking for volunteers on the board to be rich idle and slightly bitchy housewives who need to spend a.few.days tied up and gagged?
Thank you! Glad you like it :) I’m happy to take a few volunteers from the board if you are offering? It might not be as glamorous as the lifestyle they are used to though. There will be no champagne. Lol! ;) :lol:

I should have the first capture done in the next day or so.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

”I may not have been in the group from the start but I’ve begun to make my mark”

I had just watched Blair leave her front door and load a bag into her car. She was a woman in her early thirties who had joined the show after season 3. She was widely regarded by the viewers as someone with a level head in most situations. However if she was crossed she would bite back with a vengeance. She had a naturally slim figure and long dyed blonde hair. Her deep brown eyes were very striking. Even though she had a slim figure she had a decent amount of curves at her chest and petite round ass.

On this particular day she was wearing a black long sleeved top which rose a little at the front to expose her lower belly. A pair of grey leggings showed off her toned legs whilst on her feet were a pair of knee high white socks. A black hair band was also on her head.

I parked my van around the corner as I had decided she would be my first target.

Making my way to the back of the secluded property i climbed the fence and was soon in her back garden. Luckily there were a few houses around but they all seemed quiet today and in darkness, presumably second homes.

I made my way through the garden and past her large swimming pool until i approached the back door. It was locked. However there was a spare key under a nearby plant pot snd so I used it to let myself in.

I was greeted by the sound of loud music coming from the home sound system. This would act as a perfect backdrop for any noises that might occur. The sight of her socked feet hanging over the top of the sofa suggested she was not aware of my presence yet either. Her feet moved gently to the rough tempo of the song.

There were two doorways into her living room and so I exited out of one and entered in the other to make sure I was behind her on approach. Having made it to that part undetected i readied myself for the pounce like a big cat nearing the watering hole. Small movements. Creep as close as I can. Then charge and tackle.

Blair was shocked as i roughly pulled her off the sofa and onto the cream carpeted floor below. It was clear she had not been expecting my arrival just yet as she was stunned. In what seemed like barely a second but in reality was a few moments i had her face down on the ground and was sat on her back.

“You are the first capture. Congratulations.” I taunted as i pulled her hands sharply behind her back and used a black zip tie to temporarily keep them there.

“Ugh the first? Thats humiliating.” Blair commented as she playfully struggled but once the zip tie was locked in place it was clear her struggles were pointless.

I chuckled at that. With her arms secured for now i removed something from my bag and positioned it in front of her face. It was a yellow sponge ball.

“Open wide” i instructed as she hesitated at first. However a short pinch to the nose showed I meant business and she was forced to open. The sponge was inserted into her mouth and expanded out again once inside, filling her mouth nicely. I used white microfoam tape first to wrap around her mouth followed by a layer of black duct tape just to make sure she was muffled.

“Mpppph mppph.” She responded behind her gag. For me, it was satisfying seeing her silenced.

With the gag in place i set to work taking more supplies out of my bag and securing her properly. I began with a rope around her socked ankles followed by the next around her upper knees. A third was added around her thighs as i helped her to her feet to make things easier for me.

All she could do was watch on as each rope made her increasingly helpless. She was not protesting as much as i thought though and was merely observing the experience. Perhaps she was intrigued, possibly excited? The gag would keep that a mystery for now.

With her legs secured properly i now cut the zip tie free however her wrists were soon retied with another length of rope behind her back. A rope around her elbows followed suit before two more were secured above and below her breasts pinning her arms to her back. She grunted when each of these ropes were cinched off, clearly realising the predicament she was now in.

Satisfied so far i moved onto the next aspect I had in mind to keep her occupied. I began by securing a rope around her waist before pulling it neatly between her legs giving her a nice tight crotch rope.

“Mppph mpph oooohhhmmmppph” Blair murmured once the crotch rope had been secured. Clearly she was a fan.

With much of her ropes in place I allowed myself to have some fun with my first captive as i sat down on the sofa. Guiding her over my knee I began to spank her ass firmly. Her ass jiggled slightly each time as she grunted behind her gag. The initial grunts soon turned into moans as she got used to the feeling and began to immerse herself into this submissive role more and more. 30 spanks later and I began to squeeze and rub her behind as well, enjoying the feeling of her helpless restrained body powerless in my hands.

I sat her between my legs next as my hands wandered underneath her top feeling her large mounds for the first time. Again she gave off some submissive moans of pleasure. I groped and squeezed them in my hands firmly yet slowly. I savoured the feeling.

Realising there would be more time for this later I eventually released my grip of her breasts and proceeded to finish her predicament. After all there would be plenty kf women left on the list.

I lay her down on the floor carefully this time before i pulled her legs back tightly. A rope soon secured her into a fairly strict hogtie. It wasnt back breaking but it was definitely restrictive and tested her flexibility as intended. I could tell all this attention had began to make Blair feel aroused so i simply smiled down at her on the floor.

“You like this huh? Well if you want more you will have to show you are worthy.” I teased.

My final additions were in the form of a black silk blindfold slowly dropped over her eyes and fixed into place as well as a small vibrator bullet which i helped into her panties that really added to her arousal. She began to groan and grind against her bonds almost instantly. The vibrator was set to a setting which would build her all the way up and keep her there but not take her over the edge. That wouldn't be coming yet.

After leaving the house and pulling the van up into position just outside I took one final twist.

I took a picture of the helpless, captured, defeated Blair and posted it on the group chat. ‘Blair is captured’ was the simple caption. A firm reminder to the others that I had indeed started and the time to their own captures was tickling down.

I placed her on a flat bed trolley before I wheeled her out of the house and locked it up behind us. She was wheeled up into the back of the van and placed in the centre as i grinned to myself. The first capture done. Now to get her some company in the back of here!
Last edited by Bigballgag1 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Nice start, I'm exited for the next chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very good choice as first Captive: Blair and well done by our Kidnapper :) I wonder who the next Captive will be?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Truly marvellous story. More more more please.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago Nice start, I'm exited for the next chapter!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago A very good choice as first Captive: Blair and well done by our Kidnapper :) I wonder who the next Captive will be?
Thank you! I’m sure she will be. In an opportunity like this i guess it would be difficult to decide whether to go for a key player or someone slightly lower down the social food chain. :)
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Truly marvellous story. More more more please.
Thank you!! More is definitely on the way once i get some time to add to and finish the next part. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

”Whether the others like it or not; I run this group

“7...6...5...4...3...2....1...Good Job all. Catch you all next time. Julie, excellent as always.” Julie panted catching her breath after an internet cycling machine session with one of her usual group trainers.

The 43 year old curvaceous red head was used to it by now but that didn’t mean that the end of session panting got any easier. She drank from her water bottle wearing a light blue pair of leggings, a matching sports bra, white socks and white trainers. Her shoulder length red hair tied back in a neat ponytail but just like the rest of her body, she was very sweaty,

She would be my next target as I watched her through the window of her home exercise room. She was one of the women I wanted to test properly. She had garnered a reputation on the show for being opinionated, bitchy and a spoilt brat. She liked to get her own way and would cause plenty of drama and arguments if she didn’t get that.

By now i had managed to creep into her house and was watching her as she checked her phone and looked at the photo i had sent to the group chat. She seemed to smile at it in a sniggering manner.

Julie wore a pair of black leggings with a matching sports bra and white trainers.

Realising this was the perfect moment i made my move. I approached behind her and in one swift moment had placed my hand over her mouth, dropped her phone onto a cushion and had her facing the wall. I gripped her hard as she grumbled in surprise at my overpowering of her.

She tried to struggle free but two firm slaps to her ass made her stop soon after.

“Here is what is going to happen...” I began to whisper. “You are going to put your hands behind your back crossed. You are going to remain staring at the wall. You are mine.” I tease as she nods slowly. She knows what kind of treatment she signed up for.

“Dont move.” I say once she has done that. I then slowly test the waters by gently guiding her arms to the side as i slowly lift up and remove her sports bra. Her large mounds flop out as i caress them for a few moments. The sports bra drops to the floor.

I then sharply take her wrists behind her back once again and begin cinching them with rope securely. Her elbows follow suit as she says nothing but the occasional grunt. I get the impression she is very much used to being a dominant personality so she is clearly not used to this treatment.

A few more ropes incorporate her breasts and her arms into a neat breast harness as she has her upper body properly restrained. The final act of her facing the wall is to place a large purple harness ball gag between her teeth before doing up the straps. She grunts again at having it in her mouth but she knows better than to argue at this stage. After all she did sign her agreement.

With the gag in place I turn her around and walk her over to one of the benches in her home gym where she is sat down. I start to remove her trainers and socks before i slide her leggings down her legs. My final act is to quickly pull her olive green panties down her legs and off.

“Mppph mpph?” She moans inaudibly as she rolls her eyes. I simply grin. Her ankles are pulled together and cinched tightly with the next rope before I secure one just above her knees.

I bring her to her feet as I finish by securing a neat three pronged crotch rope between her legs. My final touch for now is one of humiliation. A black collar is fastened around her neck and padlocked into place. “The Submissive Bitch” i tease reading out the metal plate as she groans at that and grumbles.

I then take out a crop from my bag and chuckle playfully giving her ass a firm spank with it. The reaction causes her to yelp and hop forward.

“Keep hopping.” I instruct as i use the crop to provide motivation for her to make her way around the room twice. The sight of her breasts bouncing with each leap was satisfying as i enjoyed making her sweaty body hop around humiliating her. After two laps i instructed her to stop.

I sit her down on the ground and use a rope to secure her ankle bonds to her wrist bonds. Another rope secures around her breast harness and her thighs putting her in a fairly tight ball tie. I decided to further add to the predicament by wrapping around her body to reinforce her ball tie with black tape as she groaned once again.

“I hope you enjoy your predicament.” I teased as I picked her up and carried her outside to the van. Blair was still just as i left her as i placed Julie next to her. I left her there momentarily as i locked up. Initially I was going to leave her future treatment to the base but after locking her house up i just couldn't resist one final cruel twist for the rest of her time in the van.

I put on some gloves when i returned to her and rubbed in some itching powder on her soles. This caused her to scream behind her gag as she struggled against it but of course could do nothing to stop the sensation.

“Enjoy your journey.” I laughed enjoying seeing her furious eyes as I shut the door and headed for the next target.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Blair got company - nicely done again! And that evil twist with the itching powder was a very good idea°
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

That's so cruel.and evil it's almkst perfect. If only you'd used my sweaty.socks to gag me.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Blair got company - nicely done again! And that evil twist with the itching powder was a very good idea°
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! I guess it comes down to who was more annoying or problematic on the show and whether this is the time for revenge ;)
misstied wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful story, I cant wait for the next part, think Blaire got the more fun bondage :)
Thank you! Happy to hear you liked it! She certainly did but when they are brought back to the base...who knows what can happen ;)
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago That's so cruel.and evil it's almkst perfect. If only you'd used my sweaty.socks to gag me.
Thank you! Glad you are happy with it and thank you for volunteering...there could well still be time for that ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] ! Who will be the next Captive? Just asking for a friend :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hi @Bigballgag1 ! Who will be the next Captive? Just asking for a friend :)
All will be revealed soon hopefully ;) Sorry i’ve had quite a busy week so a slower update than usual. The next part is in progress :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No rush [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :) I didn´t want to press you.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

”They say money doesn’t buy happiness but I am pretty happy”

“Finish the paperwork for that house and then get onto the Matherstons and chase them up. We need an answer are they still in or are they wasting my time?” Penny had just entered her house and held the phone on her shoulder with her head tilted. She carefully manoeuvred each of her black high heels from her opaque stocking clad feet.

The curvaceous blonde woman was in her early-40s and was wearing a blue silk blouse and a black short skirt. Her large bust bulged beneath the blouse.

She made her way in from the porch and turned the light on as things had began to grow dim. She then dropped her phone in shock at seeing someone sat in her front room armchair. Luckily it was not damaged when she picked it back up again.

“Yeah...yeah...listen I’m going to be out of office for a few days. I will ring you when im back, just handle things until I return, okay? Thanks thats great. Bye.” She hung up.

Penny’s eyes slowly moved from the image of myself sat in the armchair with a glass of juice to what was on the floor in front of me.

Looking back up at Penny was her helpless 21 year old step daughter. She was a petite, slender blonde beauty and her body was on full display as she had been stripped naked. Her wrists and elbows were tied behind her back with rope. A full breast harness and tight crotch rope was in place.

Her ankles, shins, lower and upper thighs were also secured with rope before a final rope had put her into a tight hogtie. Her big toes had been tied together with string.

In her mouth was a large bright red ball gag which was strapped behind her head. The final touch was a black leather collar which had been fastened around her neck and had a metal ring at the front.

I put the glass down revealing what the other object in my hand was which was a crop. Whenever Chloe struggled a little too much for my liking a spank with the crop would soon keep her still. She was beginning to learn obedience already.

“I’m guessing you are here for me?” Penny finally answered.

“Afraid so. Chloe here was very welcoming.” I answered feeling like a true villain. Chloe was a part of this arrangement and had signed all the necessary forms. She was desperate to be captured along with the rest of the women even if she wasn’t directly related to the show.

“So i can see.” Penny observed. “Can i not finish a few work emails first?”

Ah this is what I had been warned a little bit about by others i had spoken to. Penny here was a classic workaholic and a control freak within her work. She ran her own real estate business and was known to wake up in the middle of the night often to answer emails. I quite enjoyed the idea of forcing her to take some time off.

Her stepdaughter Chloe was of an opposite mindset. She had gathered a social media following and was obsessed with growing her followers and the amount she was talked about. She had no interest in running a company. The advantage of capturing her was it would be nice to keep her away from the phone.

“No.” I smiled knowing how much this would irritate her. “You are going to obey my every instruction. Else I may have to take out my frustration on poor Chloe here.” I teased. The crop circling the side of her left thigh was enough to make Penny swallow her pride and give in.

“What do you want me to do?” Penny asked holding up her hands.

“You can begin by kneeling before me. I have a few tests I would like to put you through.” I teased.
Y
Penny slowly did as i asked as she lowered herself to her knees, still keeping her hands up.

“Good.” I smiled. “Now you can crawl around the room once on all fours.” I instructed as Penny shot me a look but did exactly what i asked of her. Her ass jiggled with every movement as she crawled humiliated in front of us. When she had returned to where she was originally i gave her the signal that she could stop.

“Good. Now you are going to hop around the room. I will follow you so if you think of doing it half hearted i can supply some...motivation.” I grinned rising from my seat. Penny rolled her eyes before turning and doing what I asked.

Each leap caused her breasts to bounce around which was a sight of delight for me. Even though she was keeping a good pace i still spanked her ass a few times with the crop just to show her i meant business.

When she returned to the spot once again i decided it was time for some bondage.

“You can now strip.”

“Strip? Really?” She couldn’t help but protest before realising that wasn't wise.

“Yes. Is that a problem?” I queried in a judgemental tone.

“Ugh no.” She mumbled as she began to unbutton her blouse.

“You will address me as master.”

“Yes. Master.” She responded. Gradually the blouse was removed which revealed a black bra. Her skirt was removed next which revealed her matching colour panties beneath the dark opaque stockings with a garter belt.

“Perfect.” I complimented as i grabbed my supplies bag and made my way over to her. Chloe looked up from the floor slightly bemused at the performance in front of her but seemingly unable to do much about it in her predicament.

“I think duct tape is the way for you.” I teased as i turned Penny around and marched her over to the nearest wall before pushing her roughly against it.

Her wrists were pulled behind her back. In her hands i placed a key before i began to wrap tape around them thoroughly. I wrapped up to her forearms keeping her wrists behind her back.

“What’s in my hand master?” Penny asked intrigued.

“The key to Chloe’s collar. She will hold yours. Poetic don’t you think?” I responded as i focused on taping around her elbows tightly before i wrapped above and below her breasts to pin her arms to her back.

“I guess so.” She commented as she let me work. Her mannerisms and attitude had by now changed. She seemed to be getting much more into the submissive role and losing herself in it. Finally after some doubts i could begin to see why she even sent in her form.

With her upper body taped i now pulled her legs together and taped around her ankles tightly. Further wrappings around her shins, lower and upper thighs limited her leg movements before i made her shuffle on the floor next to Chloe.

A final wrapping around her nylon clad soles limited her wriggle room even further. It was time for the next item from my bag, one i was excited about.

A matching collar to Chloe’s was revealed and slowly fastened around her neck before a small padlock locked it into place. She glanced to her side as she saw me place it into Chloe’s hands and wrap them with tape into a big ball, sealing her fate for this activity at least. If she was now captured she seemed to reason she may as well be as submissive and obedient as she could seemed to be her mindset.

Her brief inner zen was interrupted by my asking of her to open wide. Once she did I wanted to give her a nice big gag to really get her used to her predicament.

I began by stuffing a pair of clean black panties into her mouth. I used one of her pink scarves to cleave gag her tightly to keep them in place. Next a thick layer of white microfoam tape was wrapped around her mouth before i finished by using a layer of duct tape on top.

Like an artist with their paintbrushes, my masterpiece was complete for now as i packed away my supplies.

I was aware this would probably be my quota for the day so I hurried and packed up ready for transport. Chloe was picked up in my arms first and placed in the back of the van with The wriggling Julie and calmly still Blair. Penny was lifted over my shoulder as i locked up the house and roughly placed her in the back of the van as well.

“Its time to take you all back to your prison now you have been captured. I’m sure you will like it there...well i will anyway.” I taunted with a chuckle as i slammed the door and drove off into the early evening.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Waiting was worth the while, so our Kidnapper collected a Bonus on the Way :) I am curious if the Ladies will like their new home - well done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] !
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Waiting was worth the while, so our Kidnapper collected a Bonus on the Way :) I am curious if the Ladies will like their new home - well done @Bigballgag1 !
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed, I agree it will be interesting to see how they adapt and how the conditions and freedom will differ to their normal lives. Plenty of fun at their expense on the way ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Oh just what you can achieve with a large pot of money for a temporary renovation and a fun idea you want to make as realistic as possible. Immediately once I was able to enter the house which Rachel had listed for my use I was impressed.

I was greeted at the door by a woman wearing a french maid outfit. She herself was in her mid 20s and was of a latina descent. She was naturally curvaceous and very attractive. The 5”5 brunette beauty was definitely not part of the capture group but she did have an important role to fulfil which she clarified with me. Her name was Becky.

Her role was to act as a warden or guard for the temporary prison set up here. She would take care of the feeding and personal care for each of the women whilst aiming to interfere as little as possible unless it was requested. It would allow me to focus on the rigging and the capturing, very much the fun side of the role. Of course, should I wish to have some fun with someone in particular she could either leave me to it or help prepare them for my arrival.

I walked with her down into the basement cellar which had been converted into a series of small rooms. Before the renovation it was a large room but now it had a series of smaller rooms separated on each side. At the front of each room was a wall featuring a door made with metal bars. They really looked like cells which was amazing to think of.

On top of that i was shown a few other perks of rooms around the house. There was a ‘solitary’ room which was an actual padded cell. This i guessed was for punishment. There was a few store cupboards, poles and lots of other things I'm sure i would investigate properly in due course.

After a brief tour of a few more surprises to be revealed to the group in the future i returned to the van and loaded the 4 women onto separate diy store style flat bed trolleys.

Blair was first to be dumped into her cell and left on the floor. She looked up as the door to her freedom was shut and locked from the outside just like an actual prison.

Penny and Chloe were next as i put them into a shared cell with the help of Becky. Again they were left on the floor for now and witnessed the door shutting and locking.

The final inmate for now was the struggling Julie. My plan for her was slightly different though. I untied her from her hogtie and helped her to stand up for a moment.

“For you i think we should take the longer route.” I smirked. I untied her ankles so she was able to walk in small steps. Taking a crop i gave her ass a spank.

“Now walk on that lovely path and we shall take a tour of the garden. It may be your last tour outside until the game is over.” I taunted.

Begrudgingly and with a few mumbles she shuffled forward until pausing at what lay before her. A long straight gravel path to the next door of the property. A further spank and she was ‘motivated’ to give it a try.

The shuffling walk was slow and caused her to groan and yelp in discomfort. It was surprisingly soothing seeing as she was such a horrible person on the show.

Gradually we made our way to the door where finally she could walk on cool oak flooring once again.

She was shut and locked in the third cell on the left hand side as she glared back at me quietly. It seemed she was learning at least.

I began to lay out my instructions to the maid and her small team.

“I would like Blair, Penny and Chloe to be untied and placed into the orange prison catsuits as arranged. They are then to spend their time shackled and cuffed until i return. Julie will need a clean up and then i dont want her to have such a nice time. She will remain naked and be secured in a tight strappado until i return. You can gag them how you choose and obviously deal with food, drink and the bathroom as agreed.”

“Yes sir. No problem.” She smiled. “It would be my pleasure.” She replied.

I left her to it, heading back out into the evening for one more capture before some rest.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the new accomodations of your guests [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :) Julies Detour through the Gardens was a nice twist - and noe I am looking forward who will be the next guest :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I like the new accomodations of your guests @Bigballgag1 :) Julies Detour through the Gardens was a nice twist - and noe I am looking forward who will be the next guest :)
Thank you! Glad you like them :) there will be plenty of guests to check in yet i am sure ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic